Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of The Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably Shakey. I am Jiselle Bryant.
Speaker 1: What's that? What's up? I'm Robin Dixon. Thank you for being here with us once again.
Speaker 3: What suck?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, you guys are the best. We love you so much, so thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yes, for sure.
Speaker 2: And it's cold, it's rainy, it's all kinds of nonsense outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like we're just going to complain like every day until the weather gets better. Yes, this is horrible and we should be used to it. But yeah, we're just going to happen. But it's horrible.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Well, speaking of complaining, do you have a shady moment?
Speaker 1: So, speaking of this horrible weather, you know I have a new business, Glow thirty. Yes, I am a startup small business owner. So okay, every little penny counts. And I recently got my BGE bill, which for people who don't who don't live here, that's the our gas and electric bill, my utility bill.
Speaker 3: Uh huh?
Speaker 1: Why was that bill? One thousand dollars one thousand, uh and one thousand, two hundred dollars twelve hundred dollars for.
Speaker 3: One hundred dollars okay.
Speaker 1: For a small business of one thou one thousand square feet one month of utilities of electricity and gas one thousand dollars. The month before my bill was like five something, and then the months before they were like in the twos, the ones in the twos. This bill for my business cost more than the bill for my house.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm just so, what what do you think is happening?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. So one thing I did notice is like my thermostat was constantly on seventy two, so even when we're not there, it's just running, it's just pumping heat all through the night. So we we programmed the thermostat so that it goes off when we close, it comes on when we open. I mean nothing, I mean, you know, we we changed the temperature so like I don't know, knocked it down to like sixty five when we're not there.
Speaker 3: Okay, But so.
Speaker 1: That's probably the big reason. But you know, every I don't know if you realize this, I don't know if you pay attention to your bills, but everyone my bills, okay, was that shady a little bit. I mean, I don't know, you know, some people have people paying their bills for them. I don't know, but I'm just like just the the I don't know if this is happening in other states, but there have been a lot of complaints of peace people saying that their energy bill is astronomical, like out of the blue, like all of a sudden, where usually like usually this time of year, it probably should be. I mean, especially for like my business, and like maybe the four hundreds, like and I want to say, my house bill for that same period was like seven hundred something, which is high. That's like the highest I've ever seen my bill from my house. Okay, so yeah, paying one thousand dollars twelve hundred dollars for an energy bill for a very small startup business, it's not cool.
Speaker 3: Now, it's not cool.
Speaker 2: But but you have those big machines, don't that that requires like a lot of energy?
Speaker 1: What big machines? No, I have a like a laser machine.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's not, No, it's not.
Speaker 1: My hour laser is like very small and it's we're not running it all day. Oh true, Yeah, it's the heat, it's I guess it's the heat. But I'm so, A thousand dollars for my energy bill is a hello? No, yeah, I budgeted. I budgeted like two hundred and fifty dollars for my energy bill. You know when you put your little budget together, like, oh, this is my monthly expense what I expected to be. Yeah, I expect you to pay two hundred and fifty dollars for my energy at my business.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So, and I can't tell the names because I can't, But I had a girlfriend who was married to a very well known football player, and he would always complain that she doesn't do anything, and so then she'd be like, but I pay all the bills. You don't even know what's going on in this house. And it was this big argument. Her electric bill was like twenty thousand dollars just.
Speaker 3: For heating the house.
Speaker 1: How large was their house?
Speaker 2: Oh it's huge him, I guess, And so it was like twenty thousand dollars. It was totally insane. I'll tell you who it is later, but like you know, I just put it in perspective. It's a thousand.
Speaker 1: No, No, my space is not huge, So you're telling if I have a thousand square feet? So their house is probably is twenty thousand square feet.
Speaker 3: Probably, Yes, it was stupid.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, if your house is twenty thousand square feet, you deserve to have a twenty thousand electricity bill.
Speaker 3: That's stupid. Yeah, it's a lot. Okay.
Speaker 2: So my shady moment and yeah, my shady moment is and it's very it's not even really shady.
Speaker 3: It's more like come on guys. It's a come on guys. Okay.
Speaker 2: So you know I go to the gym very early. Yes, so went to the gym. Our our outside of like the locker rooms, our bathrooms that are on like the floors are just like single bathrooms, like one person, Like open the door, it's one toilet, it's one person.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I I'm upstairs about to go to a class. I'm like running to the bathroom real quick.
Speaker 3: It's locked. So I'm like, okay, cool.
Speaker 2: So I like to wait thirty seconds or I don't know, seven seconds, and a guy comes out. I'm like, okay, cool, he's done. And then another guy comes out and I was like, uh okay, so like no judgment. Do you do y'all right? And they looked both very guilty, like their faces they just looked guilty.
Speaker 3: But it's it's like six o'clock in the morning. Yeah, what did it do?
Speaker 1: Control?
Speaker 2: I'll control yourself at six am, really, guys, that's.
Speaker 3: What you need to do.
Speaker 1: Some some people like morning sex. That was their morning sex.
Speaker 3: So I then am going in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I know this bathroom is go smell like Okay, it did not. It did not, So I think it was just some some slobbing and nobbing fondling. Okay, yes, yes, I don't think it was full throttle because it didn't smell like ass. However, it's like, come on, guys, it's too early in the morning for all of this, like pace yourself.
Speaker 1: Control your hormones. At the gym at six in the morning.
Speaker 2: Six it was literally six am, and y'all in the two of y'all are in the one person at them getting it on. But whatever, Okay, speaking of necessary and control yourself, we have to like dig in the box where we put people that we don't want to talk about anymore, and we got to bring somebody out.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes we do.
Speaker 3: Here come Kanye, Yes we do.
Speaker 1: He was mad that you haven't been talking about him lately, so he had to do something to be talked about.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Grammy Night happened, guys, and Kanye of course comes, which actually I was shocked that he was even there because he really hasn't had any new music lately.
Speaker 3: Right, no, no, no, he was nominated for nothing.
Speaker 1: Right, he's been under a rock.
Speaker 3: He's been under a rock.
Speaker 2: And you know, when Kanye is not nominated, when he's not going to be the center of attention, he I think, needs to do something to make himself the center of attention. Yeah, but we don't give a damn what he does anymore.
Speaker 3: So of course, I.
Speaker 1: E when he like walked on stage when Taylor Swift won her award, it's like along the same lines, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so we all know he's he's now married to Bianca.
Speaker 3: And Bianca came naked, like.
Speaker 1: No, she had a dress on? Did she.
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: Mess?
Speaker 3: It was mess had on messh.
Speaker 1: She had a dress on. She had she had a nice big long coat.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, And he said take that ship off. As soon as they got right from the all the cameras, Kanye said, you don't take that shit all and she turned around and she dropped the coat.
Speaker 3: I was undone. I was undone.
Speaker 1: Yes, the woman had on a completely sheer mesh dress. It was almost like a stocking, right, like maybe, yes, So I feel really sorry for her because she definitely is giving me like slave vibes. I don't know if it's like slave or like, you know, she.
Speaker 2: Is his cult like twice girl will come get you that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, but it's like she's his maybe sexual slave or his object, like that's what she's his object? Yeah, and it's really sad. I saw a quote from her parents. Apparently people have reached out to her parents.
Speaker 3: Okay, like go get her, like can you go get her?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Maybe just like for you know, do you have any a comment on Bianca being naked at the Grammys, And the mother was like, we are normal people. Leave us alone. I have nothing to say about Bianca.
Speaker 2: So oh so when I read that that her mother said, I don't have anything to say because I didn't look at the whole thing. I took it like her mother's fine with it because she like this is a mess.
Speaker 1: Yes, her mother. It seems like she's probably completely estranged from her family, and her family probably does not like what they see. They don't like her with Kanye. They don't like what he's doing to her, but she won't listen, and they're like beside themselves, They're like, we don't know what to do, so leave us alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I kind of feel bad for her too, And it's it's giving abuse, yes, yeahs and.
Speaker 1: An emotional abuse or something like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, girl, put some clothes on.
Speaker 2: And Kanye, why would you even want your wife walking around naked? Like I don't even get that, Like what man wants his wife on display like that that's cool?
Speaker 1: No, it's not cool, Like that's so disrespectful. So he has no respect for her. He doesn't care. He doesn't want the world to have respect for her. He wants the world to look at her as an object. I don't know. I mean, he's he's Kanye's Kanye. I mean, did you see the interview recently where he said pretty much like, oh, I discovered I'm not bipolar. I'm autistic. So remembery, he's been telling people that he was bipolar, so now he's autistic.
Speaker 3: So I did see.
Speaker 2: I do believe he's bipolar, though I believe he can be both. Yeah, I believe he's by asshole. I believe he's by a whole a whole lot.
Speaker 1: Of things, biasshole.
Speaker 3: I think what he did.
Speaker 2: What he did say was that he was very excited because apparently Bianca Grammys was like trending more than like the Grammys, and so he was like, oh me, my wife, we crushed the Grammies. We crushed the Grammys. We trended more than the Grammys. Yeah, but Yaka did that. But Yanka did that. No, actually she did. She doesn't do that.
Speaker 1: The people just wanted to see a picture of your naked wife like that on me. They wanted to see is this real? Did this really happen? Like did this woman really show up? Oh? You do anything? So do we do? We believe that he got kicked out?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: I do, because imagine like he's probably if you're doing all of that for attention, and let's just say, you know, only three people were staring at her, not seven, he's going to get angry. I can just imagine what he's doing, Like as he's sitting in his seat, he's probably just talking crazy. Yeah he got he got booted, and yeah it's like, girl, did you ever put the jacket back on? Like it's completely inappropriate and the you know there's censors here like that. Not the FAA, but like the TV people got to censor you. They don't feel like that girl.
Speaker 1: F FCC yes, the FCC, yes. So I wonder if they had you know how now with like everything that they do, they have to have a delay like a fine So I think it's five seconds. I'm sure, well, but I guess he wasn't. Did they show him live on the Red carpet? On it? On a show? Probably so on TV? I just saw like pictures on Instagram. But you know how they have like the red carpet shows, So did they Did they show him live? I would think for those shows, you like, why would you think you need a two second delay for a red carpet show?
Speaker 3: Cuz Kanye's gonna start cussing?
Speaker 1: Well, they don't know that Kanye's coming, and then he's going to even I mean, I don't think he was supposed to be there.
Speaker 2: I don't know, right, he wasn't on the list. You know, with those red carpets, they got a list of people that's coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wasn't on the list. She really dropped her coat and was black naked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so crazy to.
Speaker 1: Me, Like what message. Does that send your kids kids? I just like people, does she have his kids?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? Oh no, right, but Kim was with North. I saw Kim was with the kids. She was doing something to supposedly distract her kids or his kids from the foolishness. But can you imagine what Kim is saying to herself right now? She is like, thank you Jesus and hallelujah, hallelu hallelu hallelu And I'm like, Bianka, obviously Kanye needs his medication. He's talked about his medication. Have we regulated his medication? Has he been taking his medication?
Speaker 1: Well, Bianca can't control that. Bianca is the last person that Kanye will listen to. And you know what, what Bianca did on that red carpet is probably what Kanye wanted Kim to do on a red carpet. And now he got his little object, his little toy that he can boss around and have do whatever.
Speaker 2: That's yes, really sad, yes, And Kim is like, have ad it enough about him?
Speaker 3: We're done with him?
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: By the way, I forgot to tell you guys that today mind you happy day after super Bowl?
Speaker 3: Right? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't know who won because we didn't watch it.
Speaker 3: We don't know. We didn't watch it yet. Well we didn't. We didn't watch it yet.
Speaker 2: And we'll talk about Kendrick next week, right right, we will, Yes, But tonight I'm in Houston for my live show. Wednesday, I'll be in New Orleans for my live show. So it's your tickets if you don't already have it, and I will see you there. We're going to have a like fabulous time. We're gonna have a good.
Speaker 1: Time, exciting, and I'm hoping that Jalen Hurts won the Super Bowl. Just you know. That's that's who I'm rooting for.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: Who are you rooting for? Oh? Yeah, of course, Jayleen Qutie Pas, Jalen Hurts and the Eagles, yes, of course, and his team.
Speaker 3: We don't really care about the team. No, we do care about I do.
Speaker 1: No whos uh? Oh Barkley?
Speaker 3: Yes, we love him.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that's why they're gonna win because they didn't have him last time two years ago. So now they have him and they're gonna win. Yeah, because yes, because he's By the way, like, you look extra glamorous for a reasonably shady podcast. Where are you coming from?
Speaker 2: So I'm coming from my room, my makeup counter, so I have some Instagram things that I need to do later. So I just decided to pull myself together. Now, speaking speaking of glam can we get.
Speaker 3: To the Queen Bee? Can we talk about the Queen of course?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, because there's a couple of things. Robin, before we talked about the Queen Bee, because I think you said she wasn't going to take Cowboy Carter on tour. Did you say that, I didn't think she should, So that's what you say, That's what you said.
Speaker 1: I didn't think it was necessary.
Speaker 3: Do you still feel that way?
Speaker 1: So kind of okay, I know that I said that. In our little text group chat, I said, I will I will be going to the Cowboy Catter show. Although in the past I was like, I don't need to go to any more Beyonce shows because I've been to them all and blah blah blah blah blah. But now I'm like, Okay, I'm gonna have FOMO if I don't go. Super Bowl performance definitely was like, you know, that's a vibe. I'm sorry. Christmas, Yes, Christmas Day performance was a vibe, and so I'm like Okay, I'm gonna go. So I'm gonna go, but I still don't know if it's necessary. But look at the the lineup. It's only a few cities. She's not touring the entire country. Yet I think that's it. I think that's it.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I will be there them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's not like as I was kind of right because it's like she couldn't do a I don't think a Renaissance sized tour where she was like, I mean, I don't know how long was she on tour for like a whole five months, maybe, you know, going front to like every single market. I just didn't think that Cowboy Carter was I don't think. I didn't think that was necessary for Cowboy Carter. And I was right. So she's going on tour. It's a mini tour. It's only a few major cities. She's doing like the same city like four times. So now people are gonna if you really want to go, like you gotta like travel, you know. So I was right. Okay, No, you're not to rob me.
Speaker 3: Sound crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't sound crazy. She's she's not. It's not a tour. It's not a tour. She's calling it a Chitlin circuit. It's not even a tour. She didn't say that she did. It's a cowboy Carter Chitlin circuit.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love that. I love that place tribute to the real Chest and I love that.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it's all. She's coming to d C, SO DC at Atlanta, LA, New York and Paris and maybe London. Like I feel like that's it.
Speaker 3: He's to know that he was just going to Houston, was okay?
Speaker 1: Then Houston Seven Cities.
Speaker 2: I was right, You're not right, Robin, But okay, I will be there, And I do want to say that she's.
Speaker 3: Okay. Do we really think she was surprised that she got Country.
Speaker 2: Album of the Year, Yes, because she didn't get a look at her face, she didn't.
Speaker 1: Get a country anything but in the Country Music Awards, right, this is very true. So however, like, well she was nominated. I'm like the fact that she was like there, she was like ready, she had her country inspired her bandana inspired gown which was like so pretty, Like she was ready. So I felt like maybe she knew that she was going to win something because she was there.
Speaker 3: But she had six nominations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I do think maybe she was surprised just because like she didn't get any with the Country Music Awards.
Speaker 4: I just want to thank the Grammys, every songwriter, every collaborator, every producer, all of the hard work. I want to dedicate this to ms Martel and I hope we just keep pushing forward, opening doors. God bless y'all. Thank you so much, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm just happy that it happened. I'm happy she got that. I'm happy she got the Album of the Year. I'm happy she got the award with the song with Miley. Yeah, I'm just happy.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think this is her first, her first album of the Year. Okay, So question, Yeah, do you think jay Z's speech last year influenced the thirteen thousand plus Grammy voters when they voted for Album of the Year.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe, but not really.
Speaker 2: I mean I think she listen, she should have gotten it for Renaissance, she should have gotten it for Lemonade, she should have gotten it for so many other.
Speaker 3: Just those albums.
Speaker 1: That's it, just those two. Oh god, it come on, fight me, okay, just fight me only.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're moving on. We're moving on, Okay.
Speaker 1: I mean, I do want to say I think I think she deserved it. I think she deserved Album of the Year. But I do think jay Z's speech probably influenced some of the voters, like they probably recalled that speech when they were voting for that category.
Speaker 3: Right right. But she got her her due, thank god she didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm super happy for her because I'm part of the Beehive now, so I was really happy for her.
Speaker 3: Really last minute, Bandwagon be Hive. You a band. You need to get a T shirt that says Bandwagon Beehive.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, speaking of people getting their due, So the Real Housewives up told me we have a.
Speaker 3: What do you call that a reunion coming up.
Speaker 2: We've already taped it, and the trailer came out and everybody was giving their commentary about it. So one of those people giving their commentary was none other than Miss Nicki Minaj. So she jumped into my DMS and she was like, child, who are these people?
Speaker 3: Child? These people? I said, Oh, what, NICKI love story short.
Speaker 2: She was like, where is my girl rabbitt? Oh Nikki, I said, I definitely will love you so much.
Speaker 3: So I just want you to know that Nikki the Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 2: Is wanting to make sure you're good, You're okay, and she misses you.
Speaker 1: That is so funny, that's hilarious, Like, okay, so I guess that tells you NICKI hasn't watched the season, like Nikki wake up.
Speaker 2: Well, I kind of feel like she's never probably on time with anything.
Speaker 3: She's probably delayed because you know, she's busy, busy. It's like, no, no, we did not watch the season.
Speaker 1: If she's like, who are all these people? She was not aware that even though I told her that. I told even though I told her backstage after her concert when we were hanging out with her, like I said, yeah, they fired me, right, so probably you know, I don't know. It's a little distracted and forgot that part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she probably didn't remember.
Speaker 2: But it's okay because she she when she saw she clearly saw the trailer and she was like, look here, who are a who are these people be? Where is my arriving? How is she doing? And please tell her that I miss her? Yes, yes, yes, yes, I was gonna call you when that happened. I was like, let me tell Robin on the podcast. I do want everybody to be clear and not even be confused. At any capacity. This is Black History Month, damn it, and we are going to celebrate.
Speaker 3: Okay, we as black people, we are amazing. We are winners. Y'all are losers, we are the best.
Speaker 2: Y'all are not in the month of fact where we are anyone else is Okay, this is our month.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're not gonna take it away from us. You're not gonna feel bad about it.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna like, what do you call it, marginalize us and put us to the side.
Speaker 3: No, it's Black history, my goddamnit.
Speaker 1: And we're not gonna diminish our impact on this country, diminish our history, erase it, right, I mean nothing. It's so sad though, that Like, it's really sad. They they meaning the new White House administration meaning Donald's the new regime. Yeah, the felon, the felon of the United States. Yes, fotus. You know that's a He's not the potus, He's the fotus. You know that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like Potus. I'm here for photus.
Speaker 1: So fotus wants to diminish and get away with anything celebrating any type of what Like I don't like diversity. I mean it's not just black people. It's that you want to get rid of Asian history months and Asian awareness.
Speaker 2: And Latin to get us you forget it.
Speaker 3: I mean, see, it's it's disturbing and it's very much.
Speaker 2: I guess he wants us to feel like if you're not a white man, then you're not important.
Speaker 1: No, So the nerves.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's really how did we get here?
Speaker 1: And we know how we got here and did it, but the fact that we are here is just mind blowing to me. Like I said, like, I guess we live in a bubble because I don't the people that I interact with that, I know they welcome diversity. They are diverse, they embrace it, they appreciate it, they appreciate our history and all of that. And so I'm like, where are these people that just refuse to accept where our country for what it is and refuse to get with the times and they want to keep us in the past. It's just oh, it's really And then to have the nerve to blame that horrific plane crash mid air collision on de I that.
Speaker 2: Was so crazy to me, so crazy, So I forget to pack that. Y'all fired the top FAA leadership two weeks pride to this happened. So we we just are like right before this happened in two weeks, it just like I think two days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So forget that, okay, right right, Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just it's insane, and I hope I pray that we can. I pray that you know, a lot of the stuff that he's trying to push is actually like and a lot of it's unconstitutional and whatever. A lot of stuff he's trying to push that people that we don't allow it to get through. Like, I think he will have a lot of resistance when it comes to actually following the rules and following systems that are in place. I'm hoping that all of this is just him blowing smoke, because this is the smoke that he promised on his campaign trail, but really in actuality, he can't deliver on a lot of this stuff.
Speaker 3: So no, and again this is my history month. We're winning. Yeall losers, Okay, So.
Speaker 2: I speaking of this whole thing, the I read that the NFL commissioner, who is that Roger now yeah, says that so he said, regardless of this whole D said you, the NFL will continue diversity and inclusion policies despite Trump's efforts to end denatives.
Speaker 1: You better.
Speaker 3: Great, you have a league, So we're gonna we're gonnahire all white people, white player ol white players.
Speaker 1: The league is what.
Speaker 3: As far as coaches and ownership and all that, that's a whole other story.
Speaker 1: That's the part. That's the part that they're talking about is okay.
Speaker 2: But but from top to bottom, Yeah, of course you're going to continue deeply, sir. You're not saying anything that is magical. You're not saying anything that's like, oh my gosh, you care about black people, know you. The NFL actually needs every black person right that's out there running up and down the field.
Speaker 1: Exactly exact right, you better can you imagine? Oh, speaking of d I do want to point out that black women are the most educated population in our country. So when we're talking about de EI diversity, equity and inclusion, and people are taking that to be more of like a handout because someone is of color. No, that's not what it is. It's let's let's let's give these highly educated people who deserve opportunities the actual opportunity. Like so I just like we need to keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: Now let's get off, let's get on over to the nepotism. Yeah, so how bad does Michael Jordan want to act? Like, how can you like divorce your child or can you?
Speaker 3: I'm sure you can't.
Speaker 1: Oh, you could definitely disown a child. I don't know if he's been disowned yet. He's driving around a Lamborghini's and getting them stuck on the train tracks. But and he clearly has. He clearly got so moneyed about the cocaine and stuff.
Speaker 3: So listen and the lambeau. Okay, So for those of you.
Speaker 2: Who don't know what we're talking about. Marcus Jordan also known as Larsa's ex boyfriend. Yes, Larca Pippi, he was. He was busted the other day for a d UI because and now reminds you. You can see the picture of his Lamborghini that is on train tracks, Like it.
Speaker 3: Was so weird. It's like, well, he was he were going.
Speaker 1: He was I don't know if you saw he was evading police first, So he was like driving really fast through the city, Like there was a cop car that was following him at a high speed. I don't know why it didn't seem like they had their lights on, but they were following really like really closely, and they couldn't keep up with him. So he was trying to get away from the cops. So he must have in you know, being high and drunk and driving the Lambeau and in a high speed chase with cops made a wrong tournament turned and ended up on the train tracks.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he's on the train tracks, he gets out, jumps out the Lambeau, and he gets to talking. Yes, And it was very similar to another drunk person kind of that we have seen. Not as bad, right, it wasn't as bad. He was kind of coherent, Like, he was very coherent. He was scoring a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yes, he was definitely like that's that's me when I'm drunk and I'm trying to convince you that I'm not like, that's that's all I know, you know what I'm saying, Like like, I know I sound like that when I'm actually drunk and I'm trying to be like, oh, I'm not drunk.
Speaker 2: You know, wait a minute, But when you're trying to convince people to get that drunk, it's the funniest.
Speaker 3: Thing ever because you're like, oh, yes, adamant. You're adamant about it.
Speaker 2: You're like, I'm not drunk, just out I'm not drunk. I'm like robbing you are, and you're talking so crazy, like I'm like, watch me do this, I'm fine, and you're always like I'm fine, I'm totally fine.
Speaker 3: Mind you. You'll get up and you start stumbling and fall down and blinding steps. I'm like, robbing, You're not fine. That's when you know.
Speaker 2: Robin is drunk when she tells you she's not drunk. Okay, Marcus, you threw out quick. I'm Michael Jordan.
Speaker 3: I'm Michael. I'm what. Michael does not.
Speaker 2: Want anything to do with you. You of the will like whatever in that trust you're out to trust.
Speaker 1: Yes, like he should have kept that to himself. Think about it. First, he dates Larsa, his ex teammates former wife.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, Then he's like photographed snort and coke. Yeah, is it now your your lambeau is stuck on the side of the train track. I do understand why he told the cops he was Michael Jordan's son, because I think he was kind of scared that the cops saw this big black dude and was thinking that he was like, you know, he was he was it in harm's way because of how, you know, police brutality against black men and stuff. So I think he had to say that to make the cops feel more comfortable. I mean, I don't know, I don't know the dude, but my first thought was it was more so to like help let the cops know, like, look, I'm not like some big, dangerous black guy. I'm Michael Jordan's son. Like, I'm not not a threat to you. But you know, also it's probably also like take it easy on me. I'm Michael Jordan's son. I don't know Michael Jordan. Yeah, I would love to hear that conversation. Oh my god, there was one. Michael Jordan probably still hasn't talked to him.
Speaker 2: Listen, if I'm Michael Jordan's daughter, doesn't you have a daughter? Yeah, just or any of any of the other siblings. If I'm any of the other siblings, My conversation with my father is like, look, Marcus.
Speaker 3: Is the fuck up?
Speaker 2: So whateverless percentage is, I want a percentage. I want his percentage as every.
Speaker 3: Time he saw right right right.
Speaker 2: Let's say his percentage is twenty five, give me he just stup, give me five.
Speaker 1: Give me Yeah, he's gotta start taking the money away. He's gotta start start doing something. I don't know, but yeah, maybe he's always been the cup. You know. We don't know.
Speaker 2: But you don't hear.
Speaker 1: We don't hear about Jasmine and Jeffrey and them doing anything, you know, like this.
Speaker 2: But yes, okay, so we got to talk about because I thought you would appreciate this story if you haven't heard it already. So there's a woman who gave birth, who delivers a baby at Krispy Kreme.
Speaker 1: Oh I saw this.
Speaker 3: Did you see what the name is?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, what's the name Glades? Yes?
Speaker 3: I thought that was the coolest ship ever.
Speaker 2: It's cute birth to a baby in Krispy Kreme, and now we're don't call a baby glades glaze.
Speaker 3: Do you not love that?
Speaker 1: That was actually cute? It was cute. That was one where I was kind of like, Okay, that's cute, because you know, some other times I'd be like that's a little little trifling, but that was cute. That was really cute. Like thank god they didn't name them like sprinkle or cream or something like Boston Cream.
Speaker 2: But if like you gave birth and a dunkin Donuts? Well, I mean, what are we calling you? Dunk right?
Speaker 3: Strawbucks? What are we calling you?
Speaker 2: Buck Starbeeks, frap frap? We're calling you frap frap? And the McDonald's are you calling you Matt Big Mad, Ronald right?
Speaker 3: McDonald calling you? Call you French? Okay? Anyway, Seth yes, Seth Brogan. Who we you know? Seth Rogen? He's an actor. Yeah, I'm mad.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm mad about that I didn't think of this before Seth Throgen did.
Speaker 3: He launches a weed infuse sparkling water. Okay, how cool is that?
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: That's game changer.
Speaker 1: I feel like that. Okay, I need to look. Doesn't Tamara have a is it just CBD?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Tamara has Okay, we were a Bravo Khan. She was handing out bottles of her weed infused beverage. I don't know if that is. I don't know if it's sparkling water. Yeah, actually, I need to go look. I might still have it. Yes, it might not be. No, it might not be. I think I think Tamar's business sells that like Vienna something.
Speaker 3: No, that's not Tamora I thought it. I think that's Shannon, right.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Tamora sells like the CBD. She she had started with CBD and then sure her at Bravo Con she was given out these drinks that had th HC in it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't drink. Do you drink Sparkley water?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't either, but if I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, okay, I'm sorry. Her happy place Seltzer's.
Speaker 2: Oh so she has it too. Yeah, so from set you're late set you never had this furse.
Speaker 1: Black cherry grapefruit and guava passion fruit. Okay, the Housewives did it first.
Speaker 3: Housewife dis first. Okay, So this is this is a side Now.
Speaker 2: I know why I'm thinking about this, but I saw like a little bit of it yesterday. I know you haven't seen Beverly Hills, right, But Garcel, Kyle and Sutton are visiting Sutton's parents.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So Garcel, Sutton.
Speaker 2: Kyle are visiting suttons parents, right, Okay, And so it's very appropriate that I mean, not very proper, it's very obvious. I mean, if you see this and put it out there, and if you see it, because I ain't gonna try, I ain't trying to say anybody's a trumper, but Sutton's mother, it's very clear she's never been around black people.
Speaker 3: I don't even think she's seen black people. What she's looking at Carsel like, she's like this this woman? And why is she in my house?
Speaker 1: Where does she live? Is she in Georgia? Isn't something from Georgia?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I think they're in Like I'm gonna say they in Alabama. They they below the Jim Crow line.
Speaker 3: Okay Mississippi.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know, but I'm like, I'm like, in my mind, I'm thinking, Okay, this can go so left, and I don't want it to go left and not for damn sure, don't want it to go left on Beverly Hills. I want to call a producer and say, aboard a board, it's scene because this scene gonna go left.
Speaker 1: So what did it go left?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What is does she say anything that was? Like, you know, she not.
Speaker 3: Yet, but I think it's coming. So I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna put it out there. I want everybody to see it, and we're gonna we're gonna come back as as a family, and we're gonna in the community and we're gonna talk about okay, but.
Speaker 1: I think I think she's gonna ask her if she can touch her hair or something.
Speaker 3: No, she don't want to touch her at all. She don't want to touch her.
Speaker 1: She likes no parts.
Speaker 3: She's kind of like, why are you at my house?
Speaker 2: She kind of you know, you meet people, they looking at you sideways, like why are you here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we don't think Sutton gave her mama a warning Mama, No, let you know, no, No, my friend is black. She's really really nice. Mama. You would you would actually like her. You don't think she did that.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Because she and her mother don't have a good relationship.
Speaker 1: That's probably one of the reasons why. Like if okay, if if if the vibes that her mother is giving are accurate and her mother is you know, ignorant and maybe racist and all of that type of stuff, don't you know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say that. I don't want to say that because I don't want to put that on nobody that I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just saying allegedly, allegedly, you don't and if they don't have a good relationship, but they come in to film a whole TV show. Yes you don't think something? Was like, Mama, I gotta.
Speaker 4: Let you know.
Speaker 2: No, No, she was the mama looking at looking at Garsel like she was extremely confused.
Speaker 3: And then Kyle came behind her.
Speaker 2: Kyle came behind Garsel, and Mama gave Kyle a big hug and was like, oh, you're so pretty. And I was like Garcel even said, well, damn right, am I friendly?
Speaker 3: Like uh oh wow?
Speaker 1: Like so so do they give you like the weird music? Like to point out like this is awkward? You know what I'm saying, Like, are they like is it like the dirt dirt dirt like that to be like awkward moment?
Speaker 2: I think so, but I'm gonna go I'm gonna circle with it because it was very intriguing because it was just like I can't even believe they got the cameras in there, like nobody on the camera crew was black, Like this is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's interesting. I draw like up, I came across a post on social media and it was Garcel with this older white lady and I and I like, I didn't understand the context at all. So now yes, I understand the context Okay.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is sucking's mama. It suck It's mama.
Speaker 2: And a side note to that is in this and this is something I was like, whoof And I'm telling you because I know you don't watch the show. So Dreek, you know she's getting ry good at divorce. Yeah, I did not know. But Erica broke it down to us in California. Once you once you've been married longer than ten years, everything's fifty fifty.
Speaker 3: Yeah I did.
Speaker 2: I thought it was seven years. I thought it was I don't know what I thought. Anyway, they've been married.
Speaker 3: Nine ye is six months.
Speaker 1: They said.
Speaker 2: He said, no, man, Pam, I won't do take my money. I don't know k got money. What he said was, this is what we're not doing. And so Kathy Hilton is looking at her like, well, I mean everybody's like, girl, if you don't get an attorney like immediately immediately.
Speaker 1: Who filed divorce?
Speaker 2: Well p K is pretty much telling her, I don't want to be with you no more like it's a rap.
Speaker 1: So so the breakup was initiated by him. I was under in.
Speaker 3: Personal with her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no him, Well, but the way I don't know, I don't know, because you know, we get a different story every time.
Speaker 3: But but I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Say the scene that I saw him talking to her, he was just like, yeah, I don't like you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not gonna be talking no more. Yeah, it's over.
Speaker 2: Like oh wow, listen, how how rickety wrong? I mean, that's savage. You've been with somebody then they probably nine years, six months and he's out of here.
Speaker 1: And he probably knew that, Like so this is why he's doing this when he's doing when he's doing it, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah knew that.
Speaker 1: Oh my godness was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's actually like so this was not a Beverly Hills review, but I've been intrigued.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, I got it. Maybe I'll pick it up and watch. She should have been she should have known that, and you know, I'm sure she I'm sure she's not blindsided by whatever's going on in the relationship, but she should have just sucked it up and been giving him head like every day, like oh baby, I love you so much, and then waited until you know, ten years and been like okay, just y'all came out.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, because I know I know some other people who who have done that to make sure that they surpassed their prenup.
Speaker 3: But that's the whole lot of store. That's the other day.
Speaker 2: Now, before I let y'all go, before we let y'all go on Max in Max right, there's the Fall of Ditty or the Survival of Diddy.
Speaker 1: It's gonna started watching that. Did you watch the whole thing?
Speaker 3: Because I watched the whole thing. I was in a choke hold.
Speaker 1: I wasn't really that who because the first I watched the first episode and it just like, to me, it was like fluff. So yeah, okay, And I just.
Speaker 2: Want to say, the reason why it intrigued me, not intrigued me, but I was all into it is because it's like he's around the same age, Like we've seen the rise of this guy's career all of that, and it's just like, wow, you you was kind of crazy from the door, as opposed to like we're thinking he got money, got power, got fame and then kind of went left with it. It's kind of showing that, no, there's some issues thereyday one.
Speaker 3: So anyway, it's a mussy check it out and we love y'all. I can't. I feel like we've been just talking for five minutes, but we have. We've been talking for a very long time.
Speaker 1: So NoHo, yes, all right, y'all, but never forget to live your life either reasonable or shadeye or both. Bye bye.
Speaker 5: Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows
Speaker 5: And you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady.