Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 3: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boards on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boosmobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. Oh Joe Michael responded to comments on his podcast today. He tweeted, Hello, el I want to do people hate my podcast because it's actually good or do people hate it because it's bad? Because Hello, people in the NBA and NFL have podcasts and no one have a problem. I look at O Joe, I'll beat I'll beat you the f up if you stop your podcast. You have a voice and a platform, use it or deal with the consequences.
Speaker 2: From me listen. I like it. I like the podcast. I like the era that we're in.
Speaker 1: Obviously the national media was in control of the narrative and the perception of the athletes.
Speaker 2: I like the fact that athletes now have a voice.
Speaker 1: They cut the middle man out, they cut the middle man, and I like the fact that I don't think it gets in the way.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a distraction because when.
Speaker 1: It's time to play the game of football and that whistle blows everything on the outside of that.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. You don't see it. We don't see it.
Speaker 1: I don't know how other people operate where they allow things on the outside to affect them when it's time to play football.
Speaker 2: But that's just not me.
Speaker 1: And I look at Michael Parson as one of those type of individuals who plays it the highest level and it's really good in what I call a press situation when that star on his helmet, and he always showed up to the occasion that at times he might say things he shouldn't say because it puts pressure on everybody else around him. Well, they have to, they have to show up to the party for some of the things he says. But other than that, man talk, you talk, people want to hear about it. You know, everybody else's hush hush, everybody else quiet. You know you have game, you have a good game, you have a bad game. He doesn't hide. No, he talked when he talked, when he wins, he talked when they news. I think more fans should embrace that.
Speaker 3: I agree with Jojo. I just think the thing is let bro. The only problem I got with Michaeh is did he talk so positive? About everybody else players, but he doesn't talk positive about his own quarterback. He's hyping Joe Burrow. Joe Burrow should have been the MVP. Joe Burrow, Joe Burrow, Joe Burrow. He never get he was.
Speaker 2: He was basic off statistics.
Speaker 3: All I know is that when he says top ten quarterbacks, his quarterback wasn't one of them. So let me ask you a question that they asked o Joe Sinko a top ten quarterback, even if Carson isn't one of them, you leave him, ob no, you're not.
Speaker 2: No, no, he gonna be in thevery going thank you. That's all. That's all I'm saying, I think. And then obviously I don't think Michael was probably thinking about it like that.
Speaker 1: Obviously when when the question was asked, you know, when he was just you know, just rampling off what he thought who he felt his top ten word and not putting back in it.
Speaker 2: Probably it should have downed on them. And we talking about the defensive player.
Speaker 1: I'm an offensive player, so the first thing I'm a name is obviously my quarterback, who's responsible for my success?
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: Now if it was Ceedee Lamb who was asked that same question. Guests won't be in that topic right and probably gonna be the first quarterback.
Speaker 3: The best safety was Steve Atwater. Yeah, I'm taking my guys. They're like, well, yeah, hey, there's been God the great guys. But I'm saying I won championship. Those guys didn't win no championship. You're not gonna win no championship with Joe Burrow. Lets you get traded there, it's gonna be that. I'm always gonna put my guy out. I'm always I'm always gonna praise my dog. I don't give a damn if he can't can't do nothing, sit on the porch. That's my dog. Though I don't tell if your dog could down the phone, that ain't got nothing to do with me. That's not my dog. My dog lazy, but that's mine. So I'm always gonna hype up. I'm gonna hype up my guy. But that's Look, he has a way of doing thing. I think the thing is he's gonna learn this. Tryout eraror where you talk as much as we talk, And I tell people this all the time.
Speaker 2: When you talk for a living, you're going to make some mistakes.
Speaker 3: You're gonna say, because sometimes you're talking faster than your brain is processing it. So you gonna sometimes you're gonna open your mind for the Tobo pop out because you got your foot in your mind. It happens, o choke. Think about how much I talk nightcap I got. I got two shows of ESPN, I got five shows a nightcap. I got a plum shape shape. Yeah, it's gonna happen. You know, people ask me all the taxi man how you don't lose your voice because when I go home, I don't talk.
Speaker 1: And this is the one thing, and this is the one thing about Michael Parsons having the podcast too, is I know what I know what I get on the field from on Sundays quarter one, quarter two, quarter three, quarter fo I know what I get, ain't no question about it. I can close my eyes that I can tell you what he gonna do. It don't matter who he playing. So he gets a little leeway in that manner. Now, everybody else, if you ain't not there on the guy damn fielding, you ain't doing nothing. There's no reason for you to be talking after game or having podcasts in the first place, because you.
Speaker 2: Ain't doing your job. Ain't doing your job on Sunday.
Speaker 3: What is it for you to talk about all thirty two teams attended the HBC you combined. We can't make an NFL team grab HBCU players or pick them, but you can show what their abilities are. It's four or five of these guys to me that can be in this league.
Speaker 2: I agree. No, we're not.
Speaker 3: We're not saying look but if you don't see, if you don't see them, obviously, what your scouts had to come see what Savado State had to offer.
Speaker 2: I mean they came in, they test us my junior year. They came and looked.
Speaker 3: We had a couple of guys, like we had a guy named Bobby Curtis and he was upstanding and so you know they would come down and obviously with something you know you hear about, Hey man, this guy might go to the NFL.
Speaker 2: Some scouts gonna be there.
Speaker 3: We played Central Florida and you know we play teams like that, play Georgia Southern.
Speaker 2: Okay, scout's gonna be there. Oh I'm gonna shine.
Speaker 3: You might come there looking for somebody, but I guarantee you when you leave, you're gonna ask who that number two?
Speaker 1: He ain't billy. Now he'll sophomore. Okay, huh.
Speaker 2: And that's that's one.
Speaker 1: That's one thing I always say, dying the Scout O lot a lot of players. They always focus on, focus on going to the right school, you know, going to the p w eys and I listen. It don't matter where you go, because when when the Scouts turned on the film, all you got to do is pop out on pop out. If you if you, if you really who you think you are, It don't matter if you go, it's what you do when you get there, they will find you. You get play football with the Sisters of the North in Alaska. When they turn the film on and they see.
Speaker 2: That certain number that's always active and popping out on film, it's easy to stand down.
Speaker 1: If everybody wearing white and it's one person in black, you're gonna be able to notice it right away.
Speaker 2: When you turn on the film, they will know that you do.
Speaker 3: Hey, I tell you what for you don't know what? No, my number is. Go watch the Battle State. I guarantee you at the end of the game, like.
Speaker 2: Man, who was that number two? Yeah? Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And matter of fact, and if you do, if you do if you do go to smaller schools and you don't pop out on film there, then what you're gonna do when you had a bigger school. Come on, now, if you really who you think you are, man, man, don't get me started.
Speaker 2: I'm not here to preach. It ain't something. But that's how I was. I was always.
Speaker 3: I always wanted to show out, show up, oh Joe, because I remember we had yeah, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Hold on what they call him, Jaffrey, you know the Jeffan Did y'all have jambereeves? We had Jembrey in hell at my Atlanta stadium atas So you played one team for a half and then you play another team for a half, and then that team for a half. So we had those.
Speaker 3: So we had a spring my senior year, we have my junior we have a spring game, and we had this a player and coaches like coach y'all was gonna put us all the team together and stacked the teams to make sure. I said, now I want to build the other team because I knew all the scouts Limbs and Georgia, South Carolina, all the scouts are gonna be there. Hey, Graveyard had to show up, o Joe nothing, no sir, No sir, they're cutting, No sir. I'll pay own him rave y'all with everybody. Oh Joe, I'm telling you, when I left the field, there were bodies everywhere.
Speaker 2: I get to Grandyard with him.
Speaker 3: Those the good old days. I'm missing those, the legendary LT, the original LT. Now we got a little LT. Ladadia by Dog wants Michael Parsons to stop podcasting and put his focus on football. He's a great player, but guys, let's do more. Let's play more football less podcast.
Speaker 1: Michael in particular, he'll have a movie, action movie, The Brother Got It.
Speaker 2: But don't forget where you are at. Listen.
Speaker 1: I like LT and anything coming from one of the greatest, if not the greatest, of all time, especially on the defensive end. And he's talking about one of the greats right now. I agree, but I kind of disagree, especially with the times that we're in right now.
Speaker 2: Michael Parsons, he plays really well. He plays at a very high level. Along with this podcast.
Speaker 1: The podcast doesn't take anything away from him on the action football field between the lines. When the whistleblows, you know what you're getting with he left. Know what you're getting from every time.
Speaker 2: Now, when you look at them defensively, you'll say, well, they got some weak spots. Well, Mike the only played in one spot. He can't be everywhere. Sometimes he's stretched line sometime, you know, sometimes they go down in the three. Sometime they got him sitting down there and sitting down there in the box at a linebacker position, moving around trying to find ways because he's good in space.
Speaker 3: Real, we gonna stop lying all that pot Oh, we're gonna have a we're gonna have a we're gonna have a Ravens defense.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have a Seahawks defense.
Speaker 1: But he's supposed to say that, he said, here, don't you ain't gotta say nothing, keep your mind shut on your No, you don't. You've got to stop telling these guys they got to say something.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm just say they did. But you have to believe in your team and who who are you playing? People? Tell yourself?
Speaker 3: So how did he Okay, he's saying what he said, Okay, we're gonna win.
Speaker 2: When he don't win, how that make him look Ojo? Well, it makes him look crazy. But you know, you know, can't can I say something real quick?
Speaker 1: Yes, and say he say something crazy all the time, right, mich Michael Parson's been talking crazy all seasons.
Speaker 2: You know this season when the Cowboys do play, you know, you know who do show up.
Speaker 3: Up in the passing game? What about when they get the ball run down the throat?
Speaker 1: Hey, you know they run away from your mam. They ran away from LT. What do you do you right, ran away from Reggy? Yeah, right, you're right. Listen, I mean listen, I mean LT has understand we're in a different time, We're in a different error. You know, some guys they like to talk about the game of folk, talk about the game of football after it's being played. They focus on it when they're at it, but in their off time they have podcasts. That's just where we are right now. Are things can the change if he stopped doing this podcast and all of a sudden he can have I mean, no, Michael Parsons is a player that he is. He's one of the great ones in the NFL right now at what he does. And it's just it just it's just it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I like, I like LT's opinion.
Speaker 1: Pastor chand got a podcast that that's that's not that's not him. He got a podcast that's not him. Defensive Player of the Year, but that's not him. You your your call out, let me finish. You call the names that are good at what they do at their pacific positions, but that's not what they want to do.
Speaker 2: Michael Parson wants to have a podcast because he likes to talk.
Speaker 3: Some guys want to win and some guys want to beat. Some guys want to be famous and promote themselves. Now which one you want to be? Because see, the quickest way to brand, to build a brand is to win. Michael Jordan brand, what is it? Maggie Johnson brand?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: Peyton Manney, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes what we was there? Joe Montana? What weren't their brands based on?
Speaker 2: Yoke?
Speaker 1: Lebron James Steph Curry. Hey, you heard everybody. You heard everybody his name right? They were balled dominant and we're in control of those wins and losses. You talked about the defense that you talk about the defensive player, You talk about the defense end that can change the trajectory of a game, but had nothing to do with wins and losses.
Speaker 2: Oh, he definitely does. So t did impact the game. Come on, man, we know that we know. O care what about Ray Lewis? Did he impact the game? Of course?
Speaker 3: What about Prime? So I get O care? What about Prime? How about Prime? How about Prime?
Speaker 2: Bringing? What did that?
Speaker 1: You say that you know he couldn't crack the game though? Caause you know Michael Parsons don't impact the game.
Speaker 3: I'm just asking you, No, there have been a lot of guys to impact the game.
Speaker 2: We ain't just you. You do realize we ain't talking about no slouching now we talking about.
Speaker 3: My Oh no, oh, there have been a lot of guys to impact the game. There have been guys to impact the game less but one more.
Speaker 2: Ain't got a bigger plan? Come on, this is the team game.
Speaker 1: That is why I just wanted to just say this to remember that now all the game you mentioned Prime. Do you see what team Prime was playing for? Do you see what else was around him while he was doing.
Speaker 2: What he was doing?
Speaker 3: Guess what? They went and got Prime? Jeffy Sisco say, you know what, we can't beat Dallas. We gotta go get Prime. That we ain't got Prime. What did the Cowboys do? Go get it back?
Speaker 1: Mm?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it ain't that complicated though, Joe. I'm just saying, look, look I'm with you when you're right. I'm with you. I'm with you when you're right. But also we're in a different time right now. We are we are.
Speaker 3: I think the think, oh Joe, I think the thing is it's like, look, Michael wants to have a career after football, and it seems to be he wants.
Speaker 2: It to be on the media side, no problem whatsoever.
Speaker 3: And I think what he's doing, he's starting out because I had I had, I had a radio show when I was in when I was in Denver started I think I started in like ninety six. My gout Don Martin. I know you watching the show. He was at I Heeart Radio for a number of years.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know if Don is still there, but he was my producer.
Speaker 3: So Don and I we go way back, and so I kind of like, I really didn't know what what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, hey, they like, would you like to do a radio show? I was like, yeah, how much y'all playing?
Speaker 3: I wasn't paying a whole lot of show, but it gave me an opportunity to talk when they asked me to, you know, come in to do the local news. I he, I do that, Hey, And so I knew I would, I could do something in the media. I was always very candid, very straightforward. But I don't think they're they're they're ever a doubt. Did anybody that ever been with me ask my teammates. Football was at the profront. Anything to interfere with that wasn't gonna happen. So my my radio show show was I would take it after Friday's practice, go in there, hit that thing for about five minutes.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 3: God right, I'm done. That's that's it for me. It had been very interesting. Oo and people I've gotten asked this question, if you were playing it today, would you have a podcast?
Speaker 2: I'm with mm hmm, I'm too. I can't for I have a singular focus.
Speaker 3: I'm only I've only been good at a handful of things, but not never, never simultaneously.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm not married. I was, I was.
Speaker 3: I was either I was good in football and a terrible boyfriend. Either I was a great boyfriend or terrible in football. So guess what you want to have to go?
Speaker 2: Hey, say bright, but are you talking now?
Speaker 1: Hear me.
Speaker 3: I'm just being I'm just. I'm just, I just, I just. I'm just honest, O Joe, I'm just honest.
Speaker 2: That's why. So I have a singular focus.
Speaker 3: If you notice, when I'm good at something, I'm great at it because I'm all in. Ain't no ay, ain't no handling, Gretel. I don't save no brood crumb for the trip home. O yo, I'm lost, right, I'm lost, don't yo. I ain't got no navigation on how to get back. All I know is is once straight ahead, I'm going. We going that way. I'm gonna get people to be with me that believe in I believe in the vision, and we're gonna go get it done. Yes, hir, But that's just me. Like I said, I think, see, the biggest mistake that we make is that we try to see ourselves and other people. Right, that's my biggest mistake. That's my biggest mistake.
Speaker 2: It is. And and I.
Speaker 3: Gotta talk because I think I can say, oh, Yoe, honestly, I think I can save everybody.
Speaker 2: And you know, hey, hey man, can you do sure? No problem?
Speaker 3: Call Shelley, hey man, we got call Shelley. And you know, it's twenty five. Here's fifty thousand. There, it's one hundred thousand here and and and my, my, my, my Marvin Marvin done my who's my agent. And he's been my right hand man for twenty nine years. Yes, sir, he said, you got to stop this. Yeah, he said, he said, I understand. He said, I understand you better than most. Right, I'm an eighty three, I think, he said, eighty three, eighty four year old George guy. He said, but I know you. And he said, but you got to stop this shutter. He said, you can't save everybody. He said, you got too big. You said, you got too big of a heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Same, I learned that quick and most and most of the time, you know that, I learned quick. No matter how much you do. Sometimes if you get the first time you say no, hey man, I just well, they forget about it. They forget it all the time you say yes. And that's mine, always trying to save a feeling like I can come in and putting my cap on or I got you, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: And every time, on the back end, you end up regretting it. Every time, Oh Joe, I I don't regret it.
Speaker 3: I mean a lot of times I give, I give the charities, but a lot of times I give, I give it, but like I said, oh I give it, I give with I don't have any expectations, right right, right, nothing, absolutely nothing. And Shelley called me the other day and said, uh, I said, what's up. Well, you need to stop giving away so much money. Yeah, I said, Shelley, you called out of the blue with that. She like, yeah, so okay, and then I don't know if she talked the Marvin or Marvin called her, but he had the conversation with me today. So I'm done. I can't help everybody. Oh Joe, I'm done trying. Yeah, I'm done. I'm done. I'm done.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because I don't have federal government capabilities. I can't just print money to stimulate the economy.
Speaker 1: I gotta make my money, tell me, doctor, literally make my money old fashion.
Speaker 2: I can't go print it.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm good, I'm done, So don't ask. The answer is no. Moving forward.
Speaker 2: What's today? It's a twenty day to nineteen February nineteen. That's a twenty okay twenty.
Speaker 3: Where you are or if you if you if you're in the Eastern time zone, No, if you're in the Western, if you're the Pacific time zone.
Speaker 1: In an hour forty minutes, the answer will be no. If my falls going out to be off, So don't call me no, O Joe.
Speaker 3: The Cowboys overhaul their coaching staff this offseason, Party Ways with Mike McCarthy and promoting O c Brian Shotnaimer.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys hired.
Speaker 3: Arizona Carter's offensive line coach Clayton Adams for the open OC roll. Here's what Adam wants to see in the offense, the same thing I want to see, the same thing I want from every player on offense, and that is.
Speaker 2: To create violence in the game. Be aggressive, run, hit.
Speaker 3: I think every decision that we make schematically needs to lean into that direction. So if there's a gray area, what is going to allow these guys to play more free and run and hit and be violent? Ojo, do you think the Cowboys will be able to create a violent offense next year?
Speaker 1: I mean no, Violence always starts at the forefront, right up front. It starts in the trenches. That's what the violent need to come from. That's where the balle needs to come from. It starts with the front the front five, they got to set the tone.
Speaker 2: That's where it comes from.
Speaker 1: Everything else is built off what that officer line does. So that's that's where that's where it comes in at. So how is the office of line going to be because everything he just reiterated, everything he just said, is not going to be possible unless that whole life's exactly like I'm just gonna throw I'm just gonna throw it out there like the Eagles, m like the Ravens.
Speaker 2: You're right, that's it.
Speaker 1: Everything you want to do, whatever you set your eyes to, whatever you come into the off season or into into the season saying you want to do offensively, hit all starts with the officers line. If you ain't got that, if they ain't got that mentality, no, it.
Speaker 2: Ain't front the back, Oh Joe.
Speaker 3: You build front the back on line back d line back and you say that, but that's a mentality, you got it.
Speaker 2: But if I mean.
Speaker 3: I take my hat off the teams like the Eagles, who I don't know how much they hit, but they've taken a lot of the physicality out of it.
Speaker 1: Oh you cause you can on the practice like that. We use to practice. We at nine on seven practice practice. Put Hey, we're putting you know, we're putting pads on people. Yeah, yeah, it's hard. Can you you go out there and you do it, walk through the all of a sudden, hey, turn it up, turn water up. But it was a mindset. Oh we about you about to Hey, hey, move a.
Speaker 2: Man against his will.
Speaker 3: Think about that chat and think about what you say you said, so, hey, get out my porch. I ain't going nowhere. The hell you say you're fin the leading here? Can you do that over and over?
Speaker 2: O Joe.
Speaker 1: Oh, you gotta make him quit. Somebody quit today, And that's what es ex xang quit. By the time you get to the fourth quarter, they gonna quit. They gonna fold.
Speaker 2: I ain't. I ain't quitting. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I gotta make you turn it down mm hmm, because see I know how you run. Okay, cause back you know, back when we played, O Joe, we roll your ass up and we were cutting, and I know you're.
Speaker 1: Getting up quick in the first quarter. Oh, od Joe, they get up quick. Oh they getting up.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm still making the play, I said, okay, okay, chop chop.
Speaker 1: Second Hey the second quarter, Old Joe, Hey, I'm still getting sharp.
Speaker 2: Third quarter, they stay out on my knees. Fourth quarter.
Speaker 3: He ain't no where, ain't nowhere to be seen. But you got to It's easy to talk about something, O Joe. It's a lot more difficult to do it. Yeah, the coaches. The coach can talk on the war to the coach can talk. He can talk till he turned blue in the face.
Speaker 2: But unless you have the personnel and the players that have the mentality that you're regurgitating, the mentality that you're talking about, man, it ain't they ain't. He ain't talking about nothing. You ain't talking about nothing. What you have is what you have right now. You can say whatever you want.
Speaker 1: You know your team, you know your personnel, so you gotta be careful what you're saying with your ass for because they're not built like that all of a sudden. Just because you have an off season, don't mean they coming back completely different next year.
Speaker 2: You are who you.
Speaker 1: Are, No, Yeah, Zach Martin has been in Wars and he's been in one of the premier guards.
Speaker 3: He one of the best guards that ever played this game. But he's had a lot of He got a lot of miles on that body.
Speaker 2: Ojo.
Speaker 3: He's not the same guy. You know, Tyre Smell had a lot of bowles on his body.
Speaker 2: They let him go. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh still they they they started to suffer when Travis Frederick had to retire prematurely mm hmm. And they got guys. Now they're not They're not built like that that I built like that. They can't run the football. See you now, you how you know you violent when you can run the football. Yeah, that's what violence come in at. Absolutely, look at the look at teams that can run the football that they're a violent group.
Speaker 1: You notice when I talk about officer lines, the first thing I said was Eagles, and I said Ravens. Yeah, everybody against state with them when they play them and not froud and not changing nothing regards to who they playing.
Speaker 2: Detroit is another one. Oh yeah, Oh I forgot sling and boys. They don't they don't play no.
Speaker 3: So it's interesting. I'm anxious to see what they do. I'm gonna see I they're gonna be able to run the foo. Paul down dell Is ric o'donald is a is a free agent. We'll see what they're gonna do at the running back position. Right, Well, you know Zeke won't be back because they already let Zeke go. So now do they go into the draft? Do they get genty? I think they picked twelve thirteen. Will gent be available and that that it'd be a good one. Uh? What running back? What running back is gonna be available? Aaron Jones with Minnesota. They pushed this, they pushed this, his date back? Okay, could he become available? It seems like they want to get something long term done, get him to give him a couple of years. So it's gonna be very very interesting to see what the Cowboys do at running back position and free agency will probably kind of give you an indicational kind of the direction that they gonna go with in the draft. AJ Brown brought a life sized mannequin to put his unwashed Super Bowl jersey on display in their home. AJ's longtime girlfriend posted a picture on Instagram live part of you. Your boyfriend buys a six to two MANE had to put in Game one Super Bowl you the four more. He indeed did not watch it. No, you can't watch it.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. That's that's live man, that's dope. That's that's that has to be one of the greatest feelings. And obviously coming from someone who never won the Super Bowl, played them one but never won one, that's something I would do. That's something that I would do. And you you see for that moment and to be able to have it in your house. Man hanging up like that on the man again, full display.
Speaker 2: Mouthpiece and all.
Speaker 1: You don't see the mouthpiece. He got the mouthpiece on him many and everything. Oh yeah, that's live man, that's live.
Speaker 3: Well, I wouldn't tell you I would have a piece where your.
Speaker 2: Super Bowl stuff at on the wall. Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, on the wall. That's dope. That's dope.
Speaker 3: But uh, I don't know somebody because you know they make you two jerseys and Baltimore. They gave me both of my jersey.
Speaker 1: Somebody got somebody different, got got thirty thirty three extra jersey.
Speaker 2: Fact, hold on, let me use the bathroom back. I don't rink, but I like that. Got a shoe and everything on the Mannegut, damn man, Jay.
Speaker 3: Uh I I don't know what the pants that I ain't lie to tell you now about the pants. I know I got the jersey. Uh I gave the Super Bowl helmet. I think Darryl Green got my Super Bowl helmet cause I traded with him. I'm almost certain Dryl Green got my Super Bowl helmet. I got my Super Bowl Raven's helmet. It's funny that I traded. I remember going to the Super Bowl. I went to the Pro Bowl. I traded Pro Bowl helmets.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was with Denver. I traded Pro Bowl health with Jonathan Doctor. I got that that original I don't know chat who Ravens fan, but y'all it was like a wing or something, but it was. It was kind of ugly. But Jao I traded with jo He and I had the same agent. He was with Marvin dem Off as well. So but yeah, I still got Obviously, my jerseys are hanging up.
Speaker 2: I got one.
Speaker 3: Hell and I know for sure, I don't know about the pants. I don't know what the pants are held. Nobody, I mean, I mean, the thing was like, the thing was the jersey don't chore Nobody even thought jersey in the helmet.
Speaker 2: Wasn't nobody thinking about no, no, no pants? Well what about your cleach, Because you know you're cleansing sometimes you're cleasing me a special pair you know, especially now it's thinking somebody got him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to think because like when I played like my last couple of years. Uh, now you made pant leve clee. I remember the time. You know, you had to really be somebody to get get a cleaf. Not everybody got a cleat. Hey, who who were the greatest heat today?
Speaker 1: I was like, dude on special teams and he been to tell me he got yours right, how you.
Speaker 2: Run down on special team and you got Pat Leather, George O Joe, and hey look good.
Speaker 3: No, you on special team, you get some get some some three quarters and going out there and met the tackle.
Speaker 2: You don't need know talk low top cleaf Pat lever. Uh.
Speaker 3: But I was just like I was playing the shoot and then I was practicing, and I ended up giving to a teammate.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Where your Super Bowl jer is at?
Speaker 1: Uh? At my grandma house. At my grandma house, my little brother, my little brother. He got most of my member Billia, a very good friend of mine at Cincinnati. When I left Cincinnati, he has most of my memorabilia and just I don't know what's wrong with me. Once I stopped playing the game of football. I didn't really care about Memoravillia, don't I don't have I don't really have anything. I don't have anything.
Speaker 2: Friends of mine kind of keep everything.
Speaker 1: And once I removed myself from the game, it wasn't playing it anymore, and I was at peace.
Speaker 2: I lay everything just first to builds that know me. Uh.
Speaker 3: CBS ranks every Super Bowl champ since two thousand. The twenty twenty four Eagles are the best Super Bowl team since two thousand?
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa hold? Whoam whoam uh? Since since?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's two thousand, Yeah, twenty four Eagles are one. The twenty nineteen Chiefs are two. The sixteen Patriots are three, twenty thirteen Seahawks or four, the twenty twenty Bucks or five, the six Coats six oh four Patriots, O eight Steelers, oh nine Saints, twenty ten Packers, R seventeen Eagles, fourteen Patriot trips twenty twelve Ravens. I guarantee you, if they let us play by the rules that they played by, not one of those offense scoring on that Ravens defense.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you won't let us get more than twenty points. I could have told you that let me take that back. They won't get more than they won't get more than fourteen points.
Speaker 2: Listen, I could have told you that.
Speaker 3: How many how many y'alls think one had, Well, you don't think one had fifty seven? He didn't get over I had thirty seven against that defense. Hey, he'd had thirty, he had fifty seven, he had thirty seven. Hey, it was different back then, man, And that's no disrespect to the to the place.
Speaker 2: They did not let you take that. I don't think they understand. I don't think I don't think they understand.
Speaker 1: What What is as great as that, the greatest sequon is that multiple that two thousand Ravens defense.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, they go, They going stideline and sideline right along with you. You're not you're not going down here. You're you're not running tass you right, you're not running stretch.
Speaker 2: Me moving nobody off. They take that.
Speaker 1: Take that eagles off of the line, y'all against y'all D line back then the two thousand raven D line. You know, running because you got family, goose man please and Ray and Ray running free because of standing goes rat hunting. Yeah said, because yeah, yeah, you got you got three forty. You got three fifty's great free.
Speaker 2: That would have been ugly. Listen, just to just to be able. I get it. It's exciting. Yeah, you had to you It's kind of like Barry. You had to see. You had to see Barry in person to appreciate him, understand and appreciate him. Yeah, to see Jerry.
Speaker 3: I was in the league when Jerry said that you got the triple crown in ninety So like those great players, you had to see him. To see Derek Much, to see Bruce Smith, to see Reggie White, to see those and the see prime.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about a prime prime up close. That's why why you think I always speak so highly? Why you think I always speak so highly in Randy, Why I always speaks so highly?
Speaker 2: M t O.
Speaker 1: While I always speak so highly of a four out here from Day County and live Inty City, Antonio. Being able to see them dudes up close. And I've been watching the game we bought for a very very long time, for a very very long time. It's different when you look at stats and numbers the finished product, when you actually the opportunity to see how the product was made.
Speaker 2: You just saw the product in the lab when you saw the product up close on.
Speaker 1: Grass and understanding looking at Randy Moss and the deed is playing ten yards off.
Speaker 2: And Mons don't even close the cushion. He throw his hand up and still.
Speaker 5: Come on, it's still rubby. What are we talking about? Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but those those rule Look, you can't play like that anymore because you look those guys.
Speaker 3: Go back and look at that two thousand and see how many quarterbacks they knocked out. I mean, I saw I saw a clip the other day of some of Ray Lewis's head, of some of Shug's heads. You gotta go, I'm talking about go back and watch two thousand and watch that defense.
Speaker 2: It was different. Man.
Speaker 1: Remember in sixteen games, they gave up one hundred and sixty five points. I don't think people and they gave up thirty and they gave up thirty five in one game.
Speaker 2: If they gave up sixteen total points in the postseason in four.
Speaker 1: Games, that's crazy. I don't think people understand how good they were. Listen from top to bottom, man.
Speaker 3: There was yeah, oh yeah, we had c Mac you're heavy, uh uh, Dwayne Starts, we had Ken Herrick, and we had Woody, Uh Rod Woodson at Sainty's and our nickel was Uh Cory Harrison, I died was Bailey and trapped Courier?
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn Corey Harris Man core Man.
Speaker 3: Hopefully and man, I don't even tell. I ain't gonna tell you, ain't gonna put the man business out there.
Speaker 2: But uh, he was. He was a wild dude. Man. I would leave it at that cause you know me, Corey Wooded and Ray. Yeah, that was that was. That was the group.
Speaker 3: So the command was potentially interested in trading for Cooper Cup. Jeremy follow reports talking to people around the league. He will have a market because he's so quarterback friendly. Curtly Washington is looking for complimentary number two receiver. Washington is looking to make a big make big moves this offseason. Oh Joe, could they actually land Cooper Cup and Miles Garrett I've bought?
Speaker 2: Is that possible?
Speaker 1: Well? I actually, you know, actually it is possible, especially with the cat going up to what is going up after after the news I saw.
Speaker 2: Today five million increase. Yeah, it's possible, and I like I like the move, I like to go, but you know what, you know what that does Terry mclauren. You add Cooper Cup, I think Daomi Daomi Brown is still there. Obviously, it takes some of the pressure off for Jadon Daniels. Got zach Ertz, you got brothers could takes some of the pressure off Jadan Daniels. You mean I get to have Cooper Cup, who still is an elite rock runner, and if he can play outside, they can play inside. She do this about anything? You run the rock Tree intermediate short. Hell, he's sneaky fast too with that. Yeah, if you honest, indeed, I like to move. What'sal about the triple crown winner?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: You just a trimple crown winning not too long ago. Ain't nothing wrong with him and just the nature of the business on how it works. Go ahead and get him over there. You made it to NY Championship. Well what you got imagine if you add that to the if you imagine you had that piece of the puzzle. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, but look, and if I'm Washington, look I'm going all in because I'm doing everything I possibly can. Oh, Joe, because in a couple of years, I'm gonna have I'm gonna have to see I'm gonna have to see him.
Speaker 2: You got to see him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he goes show up at the pay willow o Joe. You know Gon show up the window. You remember you watch Martin? Do you watch Martin?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Remember the christiest episode when they got stuck at the bus terminal and mark the window answer for some quarters to make a call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how they d gonna be at that window.
Speaker 3: Hein't gonna make no call though, Hey and Josh Harris, Look, they made it a bundantly clear they're trying to win. Oh yeah, you see the way the way they move, how they do things. They're trying to win Magic Johnson. Look, imagine what the Laker look at that they don't spin.
Speaker 2: They I don't know. They printing money in l A.
Speaker 3: And with the Dodgers, they got Mookie yo in just in just two salaries, they got a billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Show Hey, Brady Freeman, Mookie Mookie and they got I got I got a question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, I don't I don't want to sign it ignorant. I I honestly I don't hm where all that money coming from?
Speaker 1: Man, all that money come because when I when I watched games, the games don't never the stands will never before I'm not talking about it they.
Speaker 3: Do with the Dodgers. Talking about the Dodgers. The Dodgers every year have the most playing they have every year. One look here, you ain't never been a show boy, you talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I won't specifically talking about the dollars that I'm just saying in general.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yea yeah. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Love they got. They got two seven hundred million dollar players, two and they got what you call him making forty plus million, he got making forty a year. Uh Aaron Judge, he got nine years, three sixty Uh.
Speaker 2: Oh they they they got, they got. I don't know. I don't know what they tell me. So we both know. Cause they got a money tree. I'm gonna go chop it down, man, I'm telling you man, listen.
Speaker 1: I was. I was. I was a highly sought out prospect coming out of high school. Man, I was a five tuler.
Speaker 2: And every time I look at them deal sometime I always say, you know what, I should have stuck with baseball.
Speaker 3: I don't know if your two, I don't know if your too was at a lawn more, a back hope, a pig shovel. I don't know what your tools were, but they damn sure it wouldn't wouldn't apply to baseball.
Speaker 2: I do that. I'm about baseball. Mine be seen your eye, man, look me up. Google me. You can google me. You can get yeah, yeah picture. I was a slugger, played first, second, third.
Speaker 1: And outfield. I did look everything. Yeah you did, I tell you. I'll tell you no lie, you know them all. I'm was trying to draft me out of high school right before they won the World Series in nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 2: They did, huh, I did.
Speaker 1: They were trying, but my grandma said, no, man, my grandma ain't played that, or you need to focus on school.
Speaker 2: She would trip me.
Speaker 3: That didn't work. Lamar Jackson is in his Bones era. He shows off his new hairstyles. Emo, Lamar, hey ain't as a raw.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like I like I like I like that. I like that. I like that. Don't you ever you ever had your hair straightened like that? Don't you nah?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: No nose? You know? I had dreads.
Speaker 1: I had dreads so I then they were locked up so I could never take it out and have my hair perr have my hair straight like that?
Speaker 3: Oh, your your hair won't grow your hair, you're like mine. No, your whole life now you bad?
Speaker 2: Oh I can grow ahead. I can grow a head full of hair. I sure you can't. I've showed that countless times I.
Speaker 3: Have.
Speaker 2: Everybody had hair I'm talking about just okay, let's do you want me to grow my hair? No, that's your head. I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: The only reason I cut my hair consistently, and I've been doing it for so long is I don't like the maintenance that comes with having hair. I don't want to put grease on my scalp. I don't want to. I don't want to. I don't want to train my hair, lay down. I don't want wave.
Speaker 2: I don't. It's like a whole tedious process, and I got sick of it.
Speaker 1: When I'm ready to go, I want to get out the shower and I want to drop my head and walk out the house.
Speaker 2: Sound like a man, Damn, that's like a man that said I want to be broke. Man.
Speaker 3: You think I won't have money in my pocket. It is my bank account. It's just too hard to keep up with it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I ain't under stand what you're saying, but listen that that's that's apples and rn them two different scenarios. No, oh, Joe, you can't grow hair, and if you grow, it is minimal. Oh, I got a full set of here right now. Look at my headline. You see my headline coming in? Yeah, you see my hairline coming in.
Speaker 2: No, no, you gotta go no farther back. You started a fifty yard line. Whoahoa, don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't do that my hand. Listen, listen my hair. Matter of fact, I'm gonna get a shape up just for you.
Speaker 2: What shape what up?
Speaker 1: I'm I'm gonna let my hair grow and I'm gonna get a shape up so I can show you I can grow a full set up here. And I got good here, I got good here.
Speaker 2: Words that huh? Where it's at? Its sure? I just shows you. Oh Joe, you pointed back here, bro, I mean you, you pointed back there. My hairline is right there. It's right there. You're looking right at it. It's right there.
Speaker 3: O Jo from your hairline, ojo, from your hairline to your forehead. That's at least a twenty dollars uber ride.
Speaker 2: You're like, listen, my head too small. So I know that's not true. But I'm just saying my hairline is intact. Oo, I don't see shin that is your hair won't grow there. What do you mean? I shine? That's the light. That's the light. That's the light shining on my forehead. That's from my skincare routine. That's why. That's why I look like this. That's why I look like this. That's why the ladies love me.
Speaker 4: It's this.
Speaker 2: It's the chocolate. You're chocolate. Now. I ain't like that. No debate for me. Yeah, they I suddenly swear they do. You swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truths.
Speaker 1: Else I do one yeah, one thing about it. Yeah, when when it comes to chocolate. One thing about women? They ain't got no problem getting cabinets.
Speaker 2: Yea me?
Speaker 1: Oh Lord, mercy, uh talk to me now, Lord, have mercy, Josh Jesus, what's wrong.
Speaker 2: Mad here?
Speaker 1: What I'm just telling you? I'm just telling you, Yes, yeah, I'm not. I'm not telling you what. I ain't telling you what I heard. I'm telling you you look black.
Speaker 3: All I know is this, if you'd have been my age in the eighties, you'd have got no plate because black one then they like like eld the Barge, chic go to bars.
Speaker 2: They like them, them them type of dudes. No, no, no, it don't matter what they like. Is this something I had that nobody else didn't and I still got it?
Speaker 3: It's called it wasn't till it wasn't until Michael Jordan's Michael Jordan came in, Wesley Snife came in.
Speaker 2: That's what put us on the map.
Speaker 3: I've been on top of the charts since they came in, so about mid eighties, like eighty eighty, Mike came into eighty four, so.
Speaker 2: Like my senior year on top of the charts. Man, that ain't it. That ain't it forty years I've been on top of the charts. I feel hey, I had a special gift. They had to be sure. They've been to l be sure. Yeah, I sure. Yeah, that's that's the going. Yeah, hey cheek, go to Marge el de Barge. Hey, hey the boys, but nice night. Yeah.
Speaker 1: If I was, if I was there during their time when the Light Skin Dudes was in, there was something I had that they didn't. I don't care about you making them music. I don't care about you singing to the women, Jimmy, because.
Speaker 2: I had to get the gap. But it's all about wordplay. God, they wouldn't let you talk to her. They they, oh, they're gonna talk to this the brother don Kin brother. We ain't get no play joke.
Speaker 1: They were gonna they're gonna talk to sugar. Ye me, I'm telling you you got a style. And hey, I'm I'm gonna make you laugh. I'm gonna laugh right out your drugs.
Speaker 3: Hey, all right, way, you ain't getting no play. Old joke went out of style, just like polyestera. You can make a comeback.
Speaker 1: But uh hey, well, now that I think about it, the Chico and the other boy I'm talking about now you got me thinking about the music.
Speaker 2: The music they made. Man music they say. Back then, I'm about that some good music, they say, Oh yeah music, the music from the eighties. It was different ages. Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: See see I don't remember hearing nothing about no garden tools. It wasn't no no three O fols. They ain't saying about that. They talk about women, They talk about ladies, They talk about love. Now now they talking about jumping up and down and you need the lod hoddle foolish then you know, man, I just said she.
Speaker 2: Oh man, they just don't make They just don't make it. They don't. They don't. They don't make music like they used too.
Speaker 3: And everybody I talked too they said, uh, you know, R and B a dead, But Bro, they don't sing like they used to sing.
Speaker 2: Now, they don't hold on.
Speaker 1: They don't beg because the women used to make you beg to get them up out of it. Hey, what's begging you to get up?
Speaker 2: Begging you? What's song? What's song begging me? Huh? What song was it?
Speaker 1: I give you my credit card McKee m Key's and my house I can't think of.
Speaker 2: I gave you my son the rain.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know who was that saying I'll pay your rent, I'll buy your clothes. Yeah, I know what you're talking about. Yeah that was till that was back in the day. Now, see if I have sung that saw if I play that song for somebody, they know you lie this yelling you broke?
Speaker 2: We see where you live at? Chad? What song is that? Chack? Jesus?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Keith Okith swear was the number one baby what song? Baby?
Speaker 3: That might have been Babyface after seven takes six, all of them. There was the days an't Joe there was the days uh baby face my head that put the talk about that with it playing. Look here, I just I just missed those days.
Speaker 2: I just, I just.
Speaker 3: I just want to go one year. Don't nobody hold on? What y'all know about Take six? That's a gospel room.
Speaker 2: Take six? Uh after?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Well, they don't call no woman, no three or four, No, don't call little guard to no, no free, no jump.
Speaker 2: Just what this one year? I just want to go one year for one year, all the music. That's what I want. Man, big. If they do that, they're gonna get me back into it. Man and hold on Peoble brist Man, Smokey Robinson. Man.
Speaker 3: But ain't nobody begg like Freddy Jackson, Oh Man, Freddy begging man, Freddy Man, y'all know Freddy y Big Robert like that year. Well, Lenny Williams, I got tam Glass saw big Lady so well, Lenny Williams, I love you saying because I love you. I don't know what that brother was going through in that studio, but I've heard for him every time I hear that song.
Speaker 2: He slung it now.
Speaker 3: Travis Hunter is not expected to attend the twenty twenty five NFL combine as both a wide receiver and a dB. Is the league split between him being a wide receiver and a corner Ojoe.
Speaker 2: No, no, then not spit. But they are understanding. Listen.
Speaker 1: He's made an abundantly clear that he's gonna do what he did at Colorado wherever he goes.
Speaker 2: And I think the fact that they're allowing him to do both.
Speaker 1: That's a good thing because he gets the shows office and he gets to show off his skill set and what he can do at both positions.
Speaker 2: I like it. I like it for him, I really do.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to see how it looks. I think it's easy to build a package around a wide receiver the corner right right, So you play corner, you play your customer slaps, and then we come in a situation and we'll give you a package.
Speaker 2: We'll give you. You know, let's just say, what is what you think your ten to fifteen players on offense? Yeah, something like that. You run back what sixty five seventy plays the game fifteen fifteen fifteen, especially for you on offense and then the rest on defense. Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, God, because you you you hey, you you you fight Wrock with a fire line to try to give him.
Speaker 3: You know, sixty five players on defense and then another thirty forty players on offense.
Speaker 2: Boy, you walk on the tight rope ojo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, nay, you know the man the man up in the NFL players a little harder ojo.
Speaker 2: They put them, They frame them hands and quads a little bit.
Speaker 1: More, especially when you get them. You get you get them gangsters in front of you at receiver.
Speaker 2: Ball game. You listen, you exert is a different type of energy.
Speaker 3: Chase Jetta, Reek aj aj U, CD Davante Arman.
Speaker 1: Ram, Well, hey, it's gonna be what's they flower, It's gonna be some good work here.
Speaker 2: Fans Yeah, Collins, Yep, it's different. You gonna have your hands full, but it's it's possible. It's possible.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: The volume
Speaker 2: H