Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod.
Speaker 2: It's Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself and Dolores.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Hi Camera. I miss you when I don't see you.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, I miss you too. Is that a lover boy?
Speaker 1: Hut? I am representing today?
Speaker 4: Oh and shirt?
Speaker 1: Uh huh?
Speaker 2: And I have my cooler here, my wow, my lover boy drinks in it.
Speaker 4: Damn you know.
Speaker 2: I figured this episode Kyle stayed out till like five point thirty in the morning, and I'm sure you got in a little trouble for it. So I want to kind of support him. We can't always just like shit on the guys.
Speaker 4: I know, but it's so easy to do on this show.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so good. Which one is this? This is Palomo margarita.
Speaker 4: But does it have alcohol in it? Or is this a non alcohol?
Speaker 2: No? This is twelve percent abb What does that mean? Only six grams of sugar two drinks per can?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Tastes like it can have alcohol.
Speaker 4: We'll see in a few minutes when you're like.
Speaker 1: Eh, it's inn Agavi wine. Cocktail.
Speaker 4: Oh, well, there you go.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: Let's start Summerhouse season nine, episode ten. I can't believe we're already on episode ten.
Speaker 1: It went fast, it did.
Speaker 3: Did they usually have a long season like twenty episodes?
Speaker 1: Or I don't think so? No?
Speaker 2: No, well, I mean how could they? They might not make it. Summer's only so long?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 3: The group is that Kyle's DJ said at the event page, is feeling guilty that she's not happier, even though she's manifested her dream apartment, her boyfriend, and her career, everything she's ever wanted. But there's something about it in that equation, something in there she doesn't want.
Speaker 2: I think, what do you think it is, Tamra, Well it's Craig. No, it's definitely Craig. Yeah, you know what it is.
Speaker 1: Here's what it is.
Speaker 2: But this is the thing, because I was speaking about this to Jenfessler this morning, and she's like, for someone who's in therapy, I am going to tell you, when you get everything you want, you think about losing it. But this isn't what she's doing. She's not thinking about losing it. And when you're on the bottom, you think about being on the top. So I think like you and I agree with what you're saying one hundred thousand percent. She has everything she wants a boyfriend. Did she actually say a boyfriend that worships the ground she walks on?
Speaker 1: She did, yeah, yeah, and she said that.
Speaker 2: She's like, and you know the apartment, I manifested my apartment. But I have this anxiety. It's called how do I break up with the guy?
Speaker 4: Right? How do I break up a guy? It's like, could be a whole show how to break Up with a guy on reality TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, Sierra calls her out. But we'll get to that. But Sierra is like, why are you giving it? Putting it on him? She's waking up every day wishing that.
Speaker 1: He breaks up with her. I'm telling you, right, and we've all been there town.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's all.
Speaker 3: It's also like, don't ship where you eat and don't fish off the company pond and all that stuff, because you're gonna see him.
Speaker 4: You're gonna see him around. He's gonna be up.
Speaker 3: Bravo Khan, You're gonna you know, it's gonna be a well, obviously it was a pretty tough breakup.
Speaker 2: Listen, it was a tough breakup. He took it bad, but he rebounded very well. He's hot, hot Chika, she's doing just fine. I looked at her whole Instagram. I'm not gonna lie. Isn't it weird? As soon as you start doing the pod, you like, go down.
Speaker 1: I know this is as this is so not me. None of this is me.
Speaker 2: Don't laugh camera because you know I know this whole group chat you got me on right now.
Speaker 1: You don't even know what it's doing to me.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed. I look forward to it. I never thought gossiping was so much fun. I've never been on the end crowd.
Speaker 4: Well, you just go down, like I think Teddy told me that, you just go down rabbit holes and you start to investigate because when you talk about it, you want to know what you're talking about. I'm like, and it's like a it's a full time job. No, the kids in this househimes fun job.
Speaker 3: So at one thirty one Am, Lexi and Jesse are fighting in the car. Jesse accuses Alexia flirting with West, saying they were hanging out all night fighting.
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: I mean he got out of the car with a smile on. You see these big pearly whites things. I know, that's all you ever see, Like you see Jesse's smile come before he does, which is one thing I really like about him, cause.
Speaker 4: He lights up the room, he lights up a room.
Speaker 1: He does so. Yeah, but that wasn't really a fun.
Speaker 4: I don't think he was really fighting. It was just a huge case of hypocrisy.
Speaker 1: Well, is this that's beyond it.
Speaker 2: Beyond all the world of what doubles.
Speaker 1: It even goes out of.
Speaker 2: Housewives, it even leads on to the surrounding shows.
Speaker 1: I think maybe that's just life camera.
Speaker 4: I think it's life. I think that lots of people are hypocrites.
Speaker 3: And it's hard when you're doing a reality show because you know you might be doing something and then you go somebody else doesn't.
Speaker 4: You're like, don't do that. You're like, oh, yeah, I just did that yesterday. You forget, but you do.
Speaker 3: And Lexi's confessional, she says Jesse told her she she was.
Speaker 4: Worse than he was with the toes sucking.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, did we miss the footage of the BackRub and her holding up wes?
Speaker 1: Did we miss that?
Speaker 4: I missed it obviously wasn't on camera, but.
Speaker 1: It wasn't on camera.
Speaker 3: So what about Jesse laying on top of Sierra with her bikini.
Speaker 2: It's just saying that he's getting aroused by a leg on top of him.
Speaker 1: Yes, like, yeah, here's.
Speaker 3: Here's your tiny little girlfriend trying to hold up your friend because he's so drunk.
Speaker 4: He was so drunk. We saw him praying to the porcelain God.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 2: He was really drunk. But let me ask, why is she all thirty pounds of her holding him up? I know, where's his guy friends?
Speaker 4: Where's Jesse?
Speaker 1: Where's Jesse looking for some birds? Bird watching? Right?
Speaker 4: I mean, it is mind blowing. Just you know, Jesse just didn't.
Speaker 2: Say that he was just I think that can I just say, this is boy handbook of saying Wow, let me pin something on you so I can be free from what I did wrong.
Speaker 4: I know, I mean the gas lighting. I know that we over use the term gas lighting on all these realities.
Speaker 1: Music because I don't really that's before my time.
Speaker 3: Well, I just feel like we use it all the time. But Jesse just taught a masterclass on how to gaslight. So if anybody doesn't know what it means, just watch this scene.
Speaker 1: That's so now Jesse.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, you guys are even because she was helping your friend.
Speaker 1: You guys are even. Oh I get it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jesse, do you feel better about your do you do?
Speaker 2: Uh? Not?
Speaker 1: On this camp?
Speaker 4: We see you, Jesse, We see you now?
Speaker 1: Sorry Jesse. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So most of the group goes home early, except for Kyle and West, who got back.
Speaker 4: Around five thirty am. These people just party like rock stars. The girls not love.
Speaker 2: Her boy, boy love her boy. She's got a tracker on you. Oh, he's asked you not to go up those stairs.
Speaker 1: Do you do you?
Speaker 4: I don't have any tracking devices or life three.
Speaker 1: I don't need them. He doesn't leave my side.
Speaker 4: I feel in his office right next to me right now.
Speaker 2: I had tracking devices. I've had the gammack, I have had phone bills, I have had tracking uh.
Speaker 1: Things. I won't mention all types of things.
Speaker 4: And I've followed boyfriends before when I was young.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean I drive house the girlfriends, the girlfriends who you could call three o'clock in the morning to do the drive by.
Speaker 1: I mean I can tell you stories, However, not in this life. I am so done.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have the energy a tracking device I can't stay up past nine o'clock, thank you. And you know what, like she's not that upset. She's making believes she's upset, but she really is not. She don't care that much.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: What I'm done with is that damn front door. It's been like this for years now. Why can't they fix the front door?
Speaker 1: Because it's so hot outside?
Speaker 2: And they like a guy in like a contractor. Now, so I know these things. So it's so hot outside and so cold inside because the first thing they always say when they open that door is, oh, it's cold in here. So it probably expands or whatever it is, and.
Speaker 1: That's why it's stuck. But it makes for good TV, I know.
Speaker 3: But between that all the boxes outside and how dirty the inside of the house is.
Speaker 4: I was today, I've heard I was like.
Speaker 1: Many years ago.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, I can tell you I heard years ago that it's so dirty that your feet stick to the floor.
Speaker 4: Now, I wouldn't want to be an Emeralds room.
Speaker 1: I would want to take a blue light or a black light? Is it a blue?
Speaker 4: I think it's blue. I don't know, I get what I what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it probably looks like Orgami nine million different strands of DNA. You could probably finally.
Speaker 4: Get partner by sitting on the floor.
Speaker 2: You could get yeah, pregnant or as STD.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, like we'll get to that boat.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not in favor of how hard everybody was on him for that.
Speaker 3: So Lindsey's have a problem open, can't get the front door open. Pages sleeping in Gabby's vacant room, which shares a wall with Emerald, who is banging like a screen door on a windy day, like screaming and moaning and like.
Speaker 2: What the like She's like, it's fake moaning. I know, fake moaning.
Speaker 1: Oh you doom, Page, he'll come.
Speaker 3: He'll come because you've been your boy friend. You're talking about your fake relationship that you don't want to be in. Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 4: Page, Well, she says she can't sleep because of all the hookups that are happening over in Emerald's room.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's one night that you're sharing a wall. It's one night. I understand.
Speaker 4: It's there making up for lost time.
Speaker 3: How about Kyle fall asleep with his zipper down just in the chair.
Speaker 4: He's there all well, actually not all night.
Speaker 3: Because he didn't get until five thirty. Now Manda knew he was home because she has a tracking device on him.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you this, and I'm just gonna throw this out there at camera. I would bet my lover boy can of whatever it is I'm drinking my lover boy drink on the fact that she.
Speaker 1: Did not wake up to check because she don't care.
Speaker 4: She don't care.
Speaker 3: But I also feel like she doesn't have a tracking device on him because she's worried about him cheating or doing whatever.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's like.
Speaker 1: He's in a ditch somewhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, She's just like the three sixty you put on your kid's phones when they're younger, just so you know where they're at.
Speaker 4: And they're they're saying yeah, like yeah, is.
Speaker 2: He drunk swimming in the ocean somewhere? Like we need to know these things. It's not like he's.
Speaker 1: Not a run around. They never had problems like that, right.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so. But I think it's more like a motherly thing, like where like him, where is this son of a bitch?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I like him. That's why I'm wearing his hat and his shirt. I love my shirt. Thank you.
Speaker 4: I lover boy.
Speaker 3: I mean, I definitely think we need to see more scenes of Kyle drunk in eating and less scenes of Jesse manipulating people.
Speaker 2: But for sure, you know what, Tamera, you have such a point that is so true.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jesse, you need to clean your act up because you're getting a bad reputation this season. He's a manipulator, a gaslighter, a womanizer, a fuck boy like do I can I keep going?
Speaker 1: Listen, Jesse.
Speaker 2: I've known a few Jesse's in my day, and I will tell you this. You will meet your match, I promise you, and then you're gonna get you a little heartbroken. I know.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: He does redeem himself at the end of the episode, and we'll get to that. But the next morning, Amanda gets up early to make brunch for Lindsay's birthday. Jesse claims West was a massage Lexi's shoulders, touching her and dancing with her.
Speaker 2: He compared Wes was massaging Lexi. Yes, yes, and in my neighborhood. I'm gonna go back to my neighborhood because that's where the.
Speaker 1: All the life lessons come from. Uh huh, you don't do that.
Speaker 4: Don't massage, it's your ass, beat.
Speaker 1: Your guys girlfriend's shoulders. You don't do that.
Speaker 4: But I get that.
Speaker 2: I understand that. I wouldn't allow that, but I'm sure it's innocent. At this point in my life, I wouldn't care. But Jesse, you don't have a lot of room to talk because you've been trying to be around Sierra, who was with Wes.
Speaker 4: And thank you.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say that.
Speaker 2: I get another double standard, little hypocrisy here, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but just him comparing his own situation with se Era to the toe second incident, saying Lexie.
Speaker 4: Didn't see how flirty she was being. Shut up, Jesse, Then she.
Speaker 1: Wasn't being flirty like head over heels.
Speaker 4: Just wants to feel like they're in an even playing ground. Now, that's it.
Speaker 2: We don't like Listen, we were born, but not yesterday, clearly. But have you never had that shit turned on you? I have fun, Yes, of course, stop because we're gonna call you out.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's not being a douche.
Speaker 3: Paige complains to Sierra about having to listen to forty five minutes of fake moaning with Emerald's hookup.
Speaker 4: When Emerald walks into the kitchen page says you need an STD check. Siara confront was she was so nasty?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's a very she was not giggling at all. Sierra confronts Emerald, asking if he brings girls home like this to his own place. Emerald says he wants to be mindful, but also wants to have fun. Everyone agrees he has a high volume of visitors. In his confessional. Confessional, Emerald says he'll stop if he's bothering everyone, and attributes to living more freely now that he's no longer undocumented.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. He's really kind of nice.
Speaker 2: Like I just think he's nice, and he's and you know, they're a hard crowd to break into, as I see. I could see it with Lexi and the girls, and I could see it with Emerald, Like there's a little bit of like a hazing phase here. I will say, yeah, no, I agree, And I do think that he has he's very charming. I think that he's reasonable, mature, he's more mature. He's even said like, oh, if it's you know, being disrespectful, like I'll, you.
Speaker 3: Know, no problem, So you have to tell him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think he's gonna stop that.
Speaker 2: I didn't have to say, well, I don't care. He doesn't have to stop doing anything. He just doesn't have to do it in in the house that he's you know, he's this is summer house behavior. So everyone else is acting like Summerhouse circa nineteen year old you know, I mean, Jersey Shore whatever. But it's like, you know, the other people in the house that aren't bringing people home.
Speaker 3: I mean right, it's basically the rules of Summer House are it's okay to have sex in the house as long as it's with somebody who's living in the house.
Speaker 4: We don't want you to bring outsiders in, Okay, So.
Speaker 2: Then Emerald, you're just gonna have to bang in the house. Yeah, within the family here, but then no, please don't. I don't have problem with him because he like he covers his camera. They don't, they're not shown, they leave.
Speaker 4: He just has a can I tell you he actually active?
Speaker 2: What else would they be other than like little stuff here and there? Like it's it's also a storyline, I know.
Speaker 4: I think it's it's also like.
Speaker 1: Emerald's new friend or.
Speaker 4: I just wouldn't want to be in the bedroom next to him.
Speaker 2: Have you seen some of Emerald's guests. There's pictures of them out there in case you want to see them.
Speaker 3: Stop it there is Oh god, you need to send it to me. I need to go down that rabbit hole. So she it's just like they should just do a whole thread of all the girls that came in, like headshots.
Speaker 2: Head shots, like my shots, like like you know, like when they arrest, like a crime family.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: If Paige is still feeling very anxious, saying I get nervous that me and Craig are going to break up, of course, because you know you're going to break up with them, that everything I have will go away.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: What does Craig have to do with anything that you have? Do you think a main bread wonder? You buy everything for yourself. Your expensive clothes are not going anywhere because you bought them.
Speaker 1: What's going away?
Speaker 3: Do you think she's afraid that the breakup will hurt her career if she might look at her differently because she did. She got a lot of shit when they broke up, so maybe she was good, right, Yeah, she's afraid.
Speaker 4: Like it was going to tarnish her image.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I feel like when somebody gets broken up with, they play into the sympathy of the fans to get them on their side, like that's my revenge, I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 3: Well, let's not forget like Paige and Craig were the Bravo couple, and I think that, like I said, she was afraid if they broke up that it would maybe tarnish her image, or they wouldn't be that power couple, or she became successful while she was with Craig, correct, Like that's when her career sad taken off did so she was just scared.
Speaker 4: I could see that.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I get it, I get it. It wasn't easy. No breakup is easy. There was years invested, and you know that relationship has tentacles, peripheral friends and things like that, but all of that started to fall apart. Anyway, look at him and not Kyle that fell apart.
Speaker 1: You know it. Just listen.
Speaker 2: I think they're both happier now. Yeah, once you get over that hump. For anybody who's like going through that right now, it's much more peaceful on.
Speaker 4: The other side side, for sure.
Speaker 1: It's really hard.
Speaker 2: Though, it's hard to get to I don't blame you I hope all whoever's going through that, all your friends listen to you at nausea over how you're going to do it, when you're gonna do it, why you're going to do it. You always need friends like it this time.
Speaker 3: So now they're all leaving, they're going back home, and I really like on this show that we get to see a little bit.
Speaker 4: Of their life in New York as well.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love you because there's only so much partying you can watch and drinking. So Lexi meets up with her mom and sister for lunch. I will say, Lexie's getting a lot of airtime, Oh a lot. Like her family's very involved. She's gonna they like her.
Speaker 1: They must like her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's gonna go far. Lexi meets up with her mom and sister for lunch. She tells them the other girls said Jesse should change his flirty behavior because they they start super dating.
Speaker 2: But wait, the mom starts the conversation with I love Jessie.
Speaker 1: You guys are so much alike.
Speaker 4: I know, I don't think she knows him that well.
Speaker 2: My mom spots somebody as they're driving down the street to meet me for the first time.
Speaker 4: That's me. Like I'm the same way. Yeah, like, don't like him, get out of here.
Speaker 2: And here's her sweet mom and her sister talking about how I mean, listen, I just don't think that they've did that they're fit for this world of where they are. Well, I think that might make Jerry, I mean, not Lexi. Well, I don't think Lexi is. I think Lexi's doing just fine.
Speaker 4: What do you think mom and sister think of Jesse now after watching back the episode, Well.
Speaker 2: I think they almost fell off their chair when she told them just like the tip of what was going on. She just told them this much like my paper clip much Yeah, that was it, and they were like, oh, like they had no idea?
Speaker 4: Well was they trusted sweet Lexi? Like, you know he's great, he's great.
Speaker 2: Well, he's charming, I guess around like when he met them for the first time after they didn't even go on a date yet, and he might he's on his best behavior, and of course you didn't know where it was going.
Speaker 3: Or I mean to me, Lexi's such a good catch and she's such a sweet girl and from a good family, Like what is he doing?
Speaker 4: Why does he want to screw this up?
Speaker 2: Because he doesn't want to settle down. But then don't go out with a girl who's looking for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not fair.
Speaker 4: Don't are exclusive now like you did a couple episodes ago.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm smart enough to know that Lexi is going to shove it up his ause.
Speaker 1: I don't know the.
Speaker 2: I mean, I do believe they're not together anymore. Of course, we could all see that coming. I don't know how. I don't know how it unfolded or how it happened, and I'm curious to know if it's going to be or we're going to see that unfold on the.
Speaker 4: Show I mentioned two more episodes they're broken up.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, that's what I think we'll see. There's something she said that actually triggered something in me, like to make me think something. But then we'll get to that and I'll tell you I'm just reminding myself.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: So Jesse meets up with the group at the American Cancer Society Hope Lodge to serve dinner to patients undergoing cancer treatment. He shares his own experience with cancer after dinner, I em, I know I forget that d has Can had didn't forget that he shares his own experience at dinner Call reveals he finally broke his streak and boy he got laid.
Speaker 1: He did. I'm so happy for him. He was dead.
Speaker 4: He hasn't talked. It was like, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think it's like maybe somebody he met out, Like where was Miranda?
Speaker 4: Was it in the Hamptons? Was it when they got home?
Speaker 2: I need to see how can we just let that go? I know, and we know more about that.
Speaker 4: I need more information on who he is banging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and was it just like one night you just said I'm having a rough time.
Speaker 1: I can't drink going through it right now?
Speaker 4: Bend over?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Now, Sierra touches Jesse's arms while laughing. Jesse snapped Sierra enough with the touching. Jesse says he has gotten in trouble for that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh he almost died.
Speaker 1: Why I died because I felt it for Sierra. It was like, oh, like she's.
Speaker 4: Like really, She's like, are you serious right now? Like what the hell is going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I feel like Jesse's trying to make it like Sierra's hitting on him, like it's like an ego thing.
Speaker 4: Oh stop touching me.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Well, what I want to make of it is like he got a taste of his own medicine a little bit. Of course, he exaggerated it all, but he but he figured, oh, well, if I do this, then I really can't say and I don't like her doing it too, so let me stop.
Speaker 1: That could be. It could also be that.
Speaker 2: He's starting to realize that he likes Lexi and he's getting nervous because you know, when you give guys a taste of their own medicine in the simplest.
Speaker 1: Form, they don't like it. Yeah, they don't like it.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, it could be a lot of things, but in any I mean, I felt stupid for Sierra when he did that what about you tell me too?
Speaker 3: I just felt like I was, like, you can see the look on her face, like are you serious right now? Like come on, like you've all you're always touching me and we're that kind of a friend, Like what is going on here? And I think she felt embarrassed, Like I think, so, yeah, don't make it look like I'm hitting on you, dude, because that's not what's happening.
Speaker 1: It made me not like him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what I do love about Carl and Sierra's friendship is watching her get so excited over him breaking his streak was hilarious. And I feel like she's a good friend and she's dying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, collectively, she is the best friend in that house.
Speaker 1: Not because she's mine.
Speaker 4: But she's everybody's cheerleader.
Speaker 1: Because she is.
Speaker 2: She writes hard for them, and she's like, no, it's not you, it's not all you, or she's like listen, sorry, I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm gonna be straight, whether it's what you want.
Speaker 1: To hear or not.
Speaker 2: Or she always like helps her friend in the right direction, and I don't feel like I've seen so much of the same for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, she's a nurturer. I feel like she's a nurse, right, so she has to take care of people and it shows. I mean, I don't know that I've ever seen a more beautiful person than Siara.
Speaker 1: You won't.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Like when she was laying there with her little under boom hanging out in that white shirt and all the guys are sitting around her and she's just laying back and the under boob and I'm like, girl, god.
Speaker 2: It's not fair. I know it's not fair. I'm like, it's just you know, I just hope she knows her worth.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When she used to come down to breakfast at Traders with her little bow and her hair, everyone else looked like they were dragged behind a bumper or like hanging out of a helicopter.
Speaker 4: Every day there's a lot of working hours, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And here comes her perfection.
Speaker 2: No matter what she put on, how she put it, she's so beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I think it's not just her physical beauty, like just hearing her talk and how she supports her friends, and what a good person she is, and you know the type of work she does, and.
Speaker 4: It's just like she's the owner, she's a packet. Where are your cheerleaders over here?
Speaker 1: Sierra? I hope you hear this, Sierra, right.
Speaker 3: So then later Sierra meets up with Paige and Amanda at the rooftop restaurant Pages Craig came to visit, but they just rehashed the same old conversations they've had in the.
Speaker 1: Pow that you're working too.
Speaker 2: Much in the future.
Speaker 1: Do not have no time for May?
Speaker 2: And how about this Craig. While she's working, why don't you work some more? Yeah, Bill Georche, I got.
Speaker 4: News for you, right. I wonder if he was like that.
Speaker 3: But if he was like that, do you think she would stay with him if he was what if he was more like, Oh, go do your thing and I'm going to concentrate on my.
Speaker 4: Short and grab him.
Speaker 2: But regardless, you instead of worrying about how much she's working, why don't you work on yourself and your business. You got all the time in the world, start another business.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts about him moving on so quickly after the breakup and being so heartbroken?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't think it was that quick.
Speaker 4: You don't think so mattered? A few months and he's.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just feel like it wasn't like a week, No, couple months.
Speaker 1: No, No, I.
Speaker 3: Think there's no better way than to get over somebody than to get under somebody else.
Speaker 4: I never head that. Do you think that's what it is?
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I think that the right person came along in batter Lashes, the cleanup woman and.
Speaker 4: The clean up Woman. Now I've never heard that.
Speaker 1: It's a song. I think Aretha Franklin.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I mean, I hope it's not just a rebound. But whatever whatever makes him happy. I am I'm not so sure about rebounds. I don't totally believe in rebounds, especially when the girl looks like the way she does. I mean, I know, but I feel when a guy's heart is so broken and you can tell he was crying on social media, that takes like major pain.
Speaker 2: Was he crying over the breakup or was he crying over what he was hearing or what was going on with her?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Don't try to soften the blow. It was all about breaking up, and he was crying. It was ego, So.
Speaker 1: You're crying for her. You guys were breaking up for six months. You died a million deaths on this show, right.
Speaker 2: I saw you break up five hundred thousand times over the same thing, the same conversation.
Speaker 1: What do you think you didn't see it coming?
Speaker 3: It wasn't no shocker, or I shouldn't have been What do you think he's thinking watching the shows now.
Speaker 4: Like, oh my god, this girl did not like me.
Speaker 1: Like the shark necklace, You should.
Speaker 4: Have just gave her a shark necklace. You should have gave her.
Speaker 1: A shark necklace.
Speaker 2: It would have your expensive outfits.
Speaker 3: Oh could you imagine giving little miss as I.
Speaker 4: Know, well, you know who ripped somebody's ass. That's Sierra.
Speaker 3: Interconfessional, she says, this mfor has some nerve to tell me not to touch him. You've been all up in my ship all summer. But okay, I see you.
Speaker 4: Oh, I just love her.
Speaker 2: She got him back. She got him back. The confessional always is able to do it. She was embarrassed and she was her and she was embarrassed and yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It was a good episode.
Speaker 1: It was so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm into it now and I and I and I get it now and I'm like, so, yes, you know I'm invested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in basted.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I could talk about it in gossip with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kyle, where is my lover boy stuff?
Speaker 1: I need?
Speaker 4: I need the drinks.
Speaker 1: Didn't. I didn't wear this to throw it in Tamera's face.
Speaker 2: I just wore to throw it in Tamra's face a little bit because they didn't have but no camera.
Speaker 1: I asked for it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I asked for this. It's really cute.
Speaker 1: Yours cheers cheers with life boy tea.
Speaker 4: Here's my teas.
Speaker 3: But thanks guys for tuning into another episode of two Teas in a Pod and we will see you next week.
Speaker 1: See you next week,