Speaker 1: The rivalries, the marching bands, the upsets. Saturday's just got way more fun. College football is back. Think you know the game. Put your college football knowledge to the test with Draft Kings Sportsbook and turn your picks into big payoffs. From live betting during the game to ribery week odds, boosts, and so much more. Draft Kings sports Books have everything you need to stay in on the action from kickoff to final whistle, whether you're betting your go to team or making moves mid game as momentum shifts. Saturdays are yours to own with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Here's something special for you first timers. New customers. Bet five dollars and get two hundred dollars in bonus bets instantly. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app. Use Coach Shannon. That's Coach Shannon for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bets instantly when you bet just five bucks in partnership with Draftking Sports Book.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours.
Speaker 1: Hell on, ladies and gentlemen, and thank you you're joining us for another episode of Night. Can y'all know who I am? I'm your favorite on Jannah Sharp, my partner and co host Liberty City's own Madding's Ratings Adjuster, Bengals Ring of Fame Honoree cheap Ass, Bengals Pro Bowler, All Pro. That's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson and the final member of the Big Three joining us on a Friday night.
Speaker 2: Here he is.
Speaker 1: Arkansas Yllo Little Rock Native. Here he is number seven. I Soo Joe, John Joe, thanks for joining us again to night Bow. I appreciate y'all. Please make sure y'all hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button. Tell family, friends and loved ones to do likewise. You know what, guys, we can't thank you enough because you're around here on a Friday. There's so much going on. I don't know where you are, but you could be doing a lot of things, but you chose to listen to us, and we appreciate that. We appreciate your support from day one, and we'll appreciate your support day five thousand and forty one. Thank you guys again for your support. It is much much needed and appreciated. My Kangnac Laportier has a new drop, and this one is very very personal to me. I've created a limitedition release to honor my brother's induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. It's not just a bottle, it's a tribute. It's a celebration of a legacy. And once they're gone, they're gone. This Hall of Fame Edition is officially live just head of to Laportierkanyak dot com to grab yours wild supplies last. Don't miss a chance to own a piece of history and a very very special moment. Please please go follow my media company page on all of his platform Shayshay Media and my clothing Company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. That link is pinned in the chat commanders. Oh, Joe, we talked about this the other night, you know, we talked about like Brian Robinson junr. Well he's not gonna play blah blah blah. I say, well, O Joe, I need to watch the game, and once I watch the game, I'll be able to tell you is this a good move? Why the doing it? We watch the game and we came back. Okay, I see why they traded Brian Robinson Junior. The forty nine ers get Brian Robinson Junior h for a six twenty twenty six six round draft pick. The forty Niners room banged up. Isaac Garreto, James Jordan, James Corney, Corey Kiner and others have all missed time. Christian McCaffrey, remember oh Joe, he only played four games last season, has actually been the healthiest running back in camp. The Commander's running back room now Austin Eckler, Chris Rodriguez, Bill Krossky Merritt, Jeremy McNichols, Dimitric Felton and because Kasmir Allen, that's.
Speaker 3: You liked it.
Speaker 1: I mean for the forty nine ers, this seemed like a no brainer. I mean, all their damn running backs are banged up, Mack.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, they had they had to get somebody and obviously bringing veteran presidence in that can come in and he's not he's not Christian McCaffrey, but fucking can run the ball. It was it was a it was a spot that was needed. I think they're gonna be all right. Outside of that, I'm still curious with it.
Speaker 1: He can run and catch theo he got, he got good hands. He can catch it out of the backfield. Uh, And that's what you need to be in the forty nine lot. You know, Kyle liked to run a lot of screens. He'd liked to ride a bubbles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I was trying to say the receiver position, the receiver position.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if if the.
Speaker 4: If the calls outside have been answered yet based on Yeah, for the forty nine ers, you know, Brandon Ayuku is not back yet.
Speaker 3: I mean, who's going to step up and be that number one? There's going to be Ricky Purcell.
Speaker 4: Is he going to take that next step and and seeing himself viewed as a number one receiver?
Speaker 3: I mean that that that's still yet to be answered.
Speaker 2: Number more receivers get number one coverage.
Speaker 1: Hey hey, look, hey, look, and you don't want to put too much on c Man. You know you're going to try to keep him healthy throughout the season. I think that's gonna be the biggest key for them. Well, absolutely, Look, he's only so he's only so big. I mean he's probably two o five. You're asking a guy two oh five to touch the ball three hundred plus times. Eventually he might get through the season, but then that cumulative effect, now you got the now you got postseason. So he runs at two fifty you throw it to him another you know, seventy times.
Speaker 2: Oh show, So that's throwing twenty five touches.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm not talking about the ones that you know, he didn't catch the ball and he got hit anyway. I'm not talking about the times that he got blocked. That he blocked and that's a collision. I'm not talking about the time he got tackled. He landed on the ground, that's ahead, and the guy landed on top of him. Oh, two guys landed on top of him. So it's a cumulative effect of somebody. He's not Derrick Henry. He's not. He's not he's not Saquon. He's not building now. Is he put together? Yes, but he's a compact or two hundred he's still two hundred to five pounds. And I mean Emmitt wasn't the biggest guy, but Emmett knew how to get down. You didn't get no, you didn't get no clean shot on Emmett. And then plus you saw them three hundred fifty pound hall he was running behind. So by the time you realized that he was already tear y'all down the field. So you dragged him down you ain't getting no clean shot on him. But uh I agree with you, guys, I think this is a look you gonna You're gonna release him. So I turned him by a guy that I was gonna release, O Joe and Joe. I turned it into a draft draft compensation. I got a six round pick for a guy that I was gonna release, and somebody could have picked him up for nothing. Now, obviously the forty Niners wouldn't have been able to get it because they had the record, so I probably he'd been a VET. He uh lois the highest, so whoever finished with the worst record would have first debs on him. This way, I keep him out of the free agency. I feel, you know, free agent market, and I get the guy. Okay, they said, okay, fine, you want him, give him a six round draft picks.
Speaker 2: So I like to move. I like to move for the four forty nine.
Speaker 1: Ers for the simple fact they're banged up in that position, and I love to move for Washington. They have an overflow at that position, so something I was gonna have to get rid of. Anyway, Oh Joe, I turned.
Speaker 2: It into a draft compensation.
Speaker 1: All right, there's this narrative narrative that the Bengals are one of the chiefest teams in the NFL.
Speaker 3: JO this, hey, hey, that narrative should be gone. Have you seen who?
Speaker 2: Have you seen?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, just after we read this, I'm gonna let you know chat. I will let the chat chime in and what y'all think? Boomer Assassin I worked with Boom for ten years a decade at CBS. Call the Bengals out for making their legends pay for their own flight, hotel, and extra tickets to a Ring of Fame, a Ring of Honor game. Boomer one of the most decorated quarterbacks in Bengals history. He's one of two Bengals players to ever when the MVP Award and he took the team.
Speaker 2: To Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: So Ken Anderson won the award, Boomer won the award. Ken took them to the Super Bowl. Boomer took them to the Super Bowl Sodie Joe. Boomer also has a game in which he's thrown for over five hundred yards. He's also in the Ring of Honor. The team is offering for him to attend the event the Bringle's Ring of Honor in late October to honor Dave Laughing and Lamar Lamar Parris, Lamar Parish, Okay as part of the Class of twenty twenty five. Yeah Yeah, Lapham, Laughham and Parish would bring the total number to twelve. As part of the invite Joe check this out. Assissin gets two complimentary game tickets to sit in the stands, plus the option to buy another ticket. But rather than pay for Assissin's travel and lodging like most teams would do, the team said that they're paying. They're paying for a block of rooms at the Runners Out Hotel in Cincinnati, and that Esiason could stay there or preferred dis kind of great. Assizin had to RSVP by Friday in order to guarantee his seat for the game. He later added that he believed he was expected to play for pay for his flight as well. Now I don't know how anybody don't listen. I can only see Joe. I played for two teams. I played for the Ravens, I played for the Broncos. Anytime, any time they have something alumni weekend, they have somebody being honored, somebody's going into the Ring of Fame, somebody's getting their Hall of Fame ring. They will bring the alumni back, pay for them to come back, put them up at no cost. They will have suites so the players can go in there and have a good time, But not the Bengals. The Bengals say, nah, y'all get idea with the rest of the fans.
Speaker 4: Well, no, you sit in the suites. So that that's that.
Speaker 2: That is what he's saying. That's not what he's saying.
Speaker 4: The alumni that come back for the Ring of Honor sitting the suite, they don't sit in there.
Speaker 3: They don't sit in the stands like that's so?
Speaker 2: Why so?
Speaker 4: Why would I haven't been to all of them?
Speaker 3: We sit in the suites. I don't know. I don't know what Boomer talking about. I went, I went into the ring of the Ring of Honor with Boomer.
Speaker 4: Those that are part of the Ring of Honor, alumni have been back once already. You sit in the suites. You don't sit in the stands. Now, as far as room and board goes, I'm not I'm not sure that works. I always stay at the A C. Hotel right on the banks. Do you pay for that or do they pay for it?
Speaker 3: They have a wait, wait.
Speaker 2: Do they pay for it? Or do you pay for it is a simple way.
Speaker 3: I don't remember. I don't remember because you do.
Speaker 2: Remember.
Speaker 1: Did it come off your credit card or did it come off their credit card?
Speaker 4: I remember, I didn't book my stuff. I didn't book my stuff. You know my baby, well, baby baby, she upstairs, she had.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no no. At the time, you were not with your baby upstairs. So when you go back for function for the Cincinnati Bengals, are you.
Speaker 2: Paying for it out of your pocket? Or are they.
Speaker 1: Compling camping everything they should be camping? Man, that's what I chat chat Joe this Joe chat.
Speaker 2: You see what he did.
Speaker 1: He went all around that, he did all that fucking bucket.
Speaker 2: The Bingals don't pay.
Speaker 4: Hold on, so so all the all these all these so y'all, y'all, y'all, y'all, y'all. We spend all this money all season long, and we complained about by buying it, buying the hotel.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on hold, Joe, don't the team advited you bad?
Speaker 2: You got imitation when I went to the Hall of Fame, when.
Speaker 4: I went to on time, Joe, you they own a thirty million dollar property. Oh you got two million dollars in dogs and y'alla.
Speaker 1: Hey listen, listen, listen, listen. Check this out, check this out, Arkan Ojo. When when when Phoenix hold on time? Hey, look, anytime Phoenix has done something, whether it was for a march stout of my where it was for Steve Nash, they invite all us back. They pay for us to come. Now only that they pay us to be there. Joe, when I went to the Hall of Fame, mister Bowling paid mister Bowling. Obviously I got become. My brother was my presenter. He said, I'll pay. I'll pay for thirty people to come and put thirty people up. He paid for the party when we came. When I came to get my ring for the hall, he paid whoever you want to come.
Speaker 2: We had a suite to ourselves.
Speaker 1: When we have when we have the Super Bowl, everybody comes back U plus one.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: We have a suite. As a matter of fact, we have two three suites, and there's get to get there's a golf event. But he flies you in against end. I'm I'm shocked. I'm looking at this. I'm like, it can't be like this for everybody. The Ravens, the Ravens. When they invite me come back to stuff, I'm like, well, I might not be able to make it, but I need you know, I travel with my h my camera guy. Okay he covered. Yeah, they make you. Oh we blocked it off, Joe hold on, no off with a discount rate too. You gotta pay full price.
Speaker 2: I know if the discount read is free.
Speaker 3: Hey hey, he ain't got to pay full price.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand. I know. I look, I had it special.
Speaker 1: I know I had it special because when I would go back for events, I didn't even stay.
Speaker 2: I didn't even stay at the regular hotel.
Speaker 1: I told mister B. I said that was too I said, mister B, I'll pick up the phony cars. And mister B, that's too far. He said, eighty four. Stay where you want. We got it. His secretary name was Lisa. Send it to Lisa, she'll take care of it. Yeah, anything with the Ravens. Boom A when when when I broke the record called the most when I broke Ozzy's record, they flew my framly in, they flew my mom, my, mom my kids, my sister, my homeboy.
Speaker 2: They did that. I can't believe to be Oh my goods get off us.
Speaker 3: Man, get up off us.
Speaker 1: And they got too mony, they got too much. Get up off us. We ain't got too much money in the house.
Speaker 3: Then let me take you something. Let me tell you something. They said they invited you back.
Speaker 4: Now, we can't pay for everything, but what we can do for you is we can discount you some room for you don't have to pay full price.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you said that. I'm glad you said that. I ain't paying for shiel. I'm gonna discount it. I'm gonna discount your I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 3: What he well, y'all a.
Speaker 2: Come on chat, y'all heard it cha, y'all heard yo.
Speaker 3: Hey, let me let me tell you somebody else.
Speaker 4: Now, we love, we love to pay full price when it's convenient.
Speaker 3: It is something we want to do. But when it comes to other.
Speaker 2: You invited me, oh John, come to other stuff.
Speaker 3: Boy, I tell you boy about it.
Speaker 2: Joe, Oh Joe, you Jo.
Speaker 1: Remember we had the conversation about people charging people charging people to go to their wedding.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, now that's a no no.
Speaker 2: Why you going invite me to the ring and they charge me?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Come on? You got a full job to day.
Speaker 4: Listen, they have listen. This is they have a way of doing that thing, doing things. That's that's that's that's the way they do that things. You know, I ain't got I ain't got nothing to do with that.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh can that's your question? So when when? When? When? When?
Speaker 1: When you guys come? When they come back, it's only ten guys in.
Speaker 3: October, I'm gonna let.
Speaker 2: Only Oh Joe, it's only ten guys.
Speaker 1: You mean to tell me they can't comp ten guys and pick up ten guys rooms.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know, ten guys rooms, that's that's that's, that's ten boom, depending on how much a room is.
Speaker 2: They gotta deal with the hotel man.
Speaker 1: They got to deal with the hotel in Cincinnati. First of all, you're not putting anybody up at the Four Seasons. You're not putting anybody up at the Ritz Carlton, You're not putting anybody up at the Inner cottin middle end of the those fancy places like that. So it's gonna be a merry yacht is going to be a high it's gonna be what, it's gonna be.
Speaker 4: A nice renaissance in Cincinnati. Everybody says Okay, that's what it is. That's what's what.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the pricing of the Renaissance is. I'm sure it's the night.
Speaker 1: It's in Cincinnati too, fitty, whoa are you looking hotel?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 4: Are you getting real, like real real sassy talking about Cincinnati?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What do you talking about? What since? What are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Don't don't get a mistaken Listen, my city has grown exponentially over the years. Have you been finished, You've been, You've been, You've been, Uh, Cincinnati, over on the banks, You've been over on the river.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the restaurants?
Speaker 2: Have you?
Speaker 1: Have you?
Speaker 3: Have you been there? Have you seen the women?
Speaker 2: Then? Got women in Cincinnati?
Speaker 3: Huh? Top top top five in the world.
Speaker 4: Hear me, Joe, you talking about what Cincinnati?
Speaker 3: On plate back?
Speaker 1: You're telling me, well, Joran, you do you do realize Jordan was born and raised in Cincinnati. And Jordan's shaking and Michael Jordan, Yeah, I'll talk about I'll talk about my George.
Speaker 2: Last.
Speaker 3: Jordan ain't been in Cincinnati so long. He don't know what's out there.
Speaker 2: He just got back on vacation in Jordan.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, you know you know. Let me tell you a he does.
Speaker 4: Take somebody Cincinnati, man, listen, pay course Stadium right, one of the worst, beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 3: Beautiful restaurant right there on the banks right, Uh, condos, apartments of going up.
Speaker 4: My dog, My dog got a funnel truck out there called funnel Cake Island.
Speaker 3: You hear me.
Speaker 4: But Cincinnati has been on the come up and people don't realize it because they think of Cincinnati the old Yami.
Speaker 1: You're saying, if I go to Cincinnati, now I can catch a nice love vide.
Speaker 4: You go to Cincinnati tomorrow, boy, you're gonna fall in love in your move.
Speaker 3: You'll go get your property out there.
Speaker 1: This this man talking about a food truck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm talking about Cincinnati in general. Food, the people.
Speaker 4: We got the best fans in the world, Joe, what you talk about.
Speaker 1: Y'all ain't got but twenty five thousand, twenty five thousand what.
Speaker 2: Fans to last stadium.
Speaker 4: Let me see, everything about Cincinnati is better than Denver and Baltimore.
Speaker 3: And that's not.
Speaker 2: Even close.
Speaker 3: Even disrespect to the city and the fan, the loving guys.
Speaker 1: You got ten guys coming back. One of the guys that's coming back, well, first of all the guys coming back. He's in the r his name is up in the stadium and y'all and the room, Joe is two hundred and six dollars. It's probably for one day. It's probably one day, two hundred and six. So you ain't the guys in. I don't know how they do it, but they would always bring us in on a Friday. We have something Friday night, Saturday, you have something during to day. You have a golf event during the day. You wake up, they can feed your breakfast. You got bus over to the stadium. They bust you to the stadium. They got it laid out. You got food and stuff, normal food that's in the sweep. They got that. Then they take you back to the you take you get back on the bus. They take you back to the hotel. You take your asshole money.
Speaker 2: Ain't doing that?
Speaker 4: Well, I'll tell you what, I don't know about nobody else but Cincinnati take care of me, and I don't have to pay for nothing.
Speaker 3: How about that? How about how about how about that?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, Joe, you got to make sure to form a player strain bro.
Speaker 4: Hey, Joe, Yo, Yeah, I ain't had to pay for nothing. In Cincinnati till two thousand and two.
Speaker 3: So what y'all talk about. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now what Boomer talking about, because I would we are everybody know they cheat?
Speaker 2: No, we just know.
Speaker 3: Joe Burrow fifty five million. We just Paig in my chase north of forty.
Speaker 2: We just paid to you.
Speaker 3: He get thirty five.
Speaker 2: We told her you've been in existence.
Speaker 1: You've been in existence since nineteen sixty eight. You've been in existence till since nineteen sixty eight. So if you finally paid three players in the last three years, what about the other fifty four years?
Speaker 4: Hey, you have to evolve. Everything has to evolve over time. But she's wait, let me say she's burkings at McDonald's. Used to be thirty cent, Joe. It used to be thirty cent, not a two dollars and twelve cent.
Speaker 1: Tell Joe, where y'all practice at on the on the field, okay, where y'all feel at, on grass.
Speaker 2: Where the grass feel at, on the water.
Speaker 1: Under under over the past, so people can stop the park, people can.
Speaker 2: Part their car.
Speaker 4: Joe, we practiced, Hey, oh Joe, we practiced on the water.
Speaker 2: Oh damn the water.
Speaker 3: Joe knows what's.
Speaker 4: A beautiful breeze, A beautiful breeze in history, the gate under the overpass, and so it's the breeze is always flowing while you practice.
Speaker 1: So even when you can ride by, throw trash on the field, Joe, I can ride by, throw trash on this Joe.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: Don't listen.
Speaker 3: Don't listen.
Speaker 4: This is that is one of the most beautiful places you could ever be, you can ever live. And I guarantee if you visit, if you visit there, you won't want to leave.
Speaker 3: I promise you.
Speaker 1: M hm, oh, Joe, I promise you there. So Joe, you can take take this to the bank. I won't tell you everything, but I won't lie about anything.
Speaker 2: You know me. That's what you now.
Speaker 3: One thing, one thing about Joe. You know when it comes to me, when to come to me, I lie for both of y'all, but I never lie to you. Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: You lied. Reasons. Yeah, we'll getting into it. Isn't that it not being cheap.
Speaker 3: We're not. We're not. Hey, listen. One thing about it.
Speaker 4: When it comes to business, it's about longevity. Uh, It's about longevity, not just forking it out. Because you can not talking out because.
Speaker 2: You make it seem like y'all got people.
Speaker 1: Oh Choe, y'all make it seem like y'all got people going into the Ring of Honor every year.
Speaker 2: Y'all don't. Y'all ain't got it like that. Y'all ain't got no rich history.
Speaker 4: It's not history played the Cincinnati. Oh Joe, you know who played the Cincinnati You want? You want about rich history? Do you know who played in Cincinnati?
Speaker 2: I know all the great players.
Speaker 3: Name one of the greatest they ever playing Cincinnati?
Speaker 2: Rich history?
Speaker 3: Talk about Joe.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, what that young Anthony Muyos huh wait, Anthony mus rich history. Anthony mu Yoks ain't from the Liberty City.
Speaker 3: Huh boy? Oh show played in Cincinnati, but rich history.
Speaker 4: Hey listen, Hey, he might be funny, he might be entertaining, but you can't talk to the story of Wide Receiver without his name.
Speaker 3: But one of the greatest. We talk about rich history.
Speaker 1: Joe, Oh, Joe, We're not trying to deny you your respect and your rightful play about.
Speaker 4: My city like that. Don't talk about my team like that, your emotion, your black ass from Liberty City. You ain't from Cincin. Huh, y'all you ain't from Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Allowed me to live my childhood dream. Boy, I'm from Cincinnati too. What you talking about?
Speaker 2: You right there for the Poking Bean. You grew up in the Poking Bean.
Speaker 3: That's that's me. Oh yeah, that's me, you know, and you know how should be out there.
Speaker 2: Pew Hey, but y'all wrong for that?
Speaker 4: Hey, stall us out come on now every every time I know read the same Okay, Mike Brown doesn't do it, mister Boland, did you know that?
Speaker 1: That'll no not now we got now, we got what you call him. Now, we got Walton Pinner, So I know they're gonna wait that thing out.
Speaker 3: The Walmart family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's so. Yeah. Yeah yeah, that's who.
Speaker 3: Owned the Broncos.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, hey, hey mister, what's his name? Mister what.
Speaker 2: The wall Pinner group him?
Speaker 4: Tell if you see this, man, I let your boy. I let you I'm looking to get a line in Walmart.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, oh Joe, then my people, man, I can put you in contact with them.
Speaker 2: What you're looking for.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to put an affordable line for my people in the world.
Speaker 3: Due to the economy that the people can afford of luxury.
Speaker 4: Where affordable luxury where in all walmarts?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if luxury and affordable go hand in hand. That's oxy moronic. That's oxymoronic. Luxury and affordable problem.
Speaker 4: You allow the man to make you think luxury isn't affordable. That far you've been brainwashed is luxury has to be expensive, And that's what I'm trying to break.
Speaker 1: My brother, right, No, it's the person that described luxury in the dictionary.
Speaker 2: I don't know. So you've got to go way, way, way back.
Speaker 3: That's the problem. That's what That's what the man luxury. That's what the man has done to us.
Speaker 4: He has put us in the box and thinking that luxury has to be affordable, therefore it must cost a certain money. No, I'm trying to show You're trying to show you luxury can look good for under one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: That's like said affordable housing. Nobody expect affordable housing. We expect affordable housing to be affordable. That means a lot of the masses can afford. You're not trying to get something. Is anything gonna start? Island affordable?
Speaker 3: Who you ask? It depends on who you ask.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, you ain't know who you asked? Affordable Star Island ain't affordable.
Speaker 3: See, you're not listening to me. You're not listening to me.
Speaker 2: My listening.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to take you outside the box and show you luxury can be more than one thing.
Speaker 1: The reason why you're putting it in Walmart? Tell you everything you need to know. So name something that goes in Walmart that people consider luxurious because they biden.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, Let me tell you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 1: I'm getting together right now, Joe, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna go ahead.
Speaker 3: You want to know something that is a luxury that goes in Walmart?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yes, Now, ask me the question. Ask me the question. Tell me something that goes in Walmart that's luxury. Go ahead, ask me the question.
Speaker 1: What's what's luxurious in Walmart? You ain't in there yet, I will be now, Look, Walmart does so. I think Walmart, Walmart and Costco sell diamonds. I think they got one hundred thousand, two hundred thousand dollars diamonds in there right in Walmart.
Speaker 2: I know Costco.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, yeah, But I'm but I'm but I'm what I'm saying, there's but Walmart. Normally, when you think of Walmart, people go to Walmart, they're by like Walmart costs. You buy the ball, You ain't You're not trying to go spend two hundred dollars on a sweatsuit, you know what I'm saying. So you when you go in there, it's like Shaq. Shaq sold his shoes. They were affordable twenty forty twenty. I think the highest pair was maybe like what thirty dollars. That's different than you said, Okay, I'm gonna be a foot locker, or I'm gonna be in Nike town.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm gonna be at you palace. So that that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but I'm just saying when you you said, I'm curiously affordable to me for someone.
Speaker 4: Who shops at Walmart for some yeah, there's the closing Walmart. Matter of fact, I got one for you right now, Joe. And I bet your people in the n even know about this.
Speaker 2: What you too own because you might what you go.
Speaker 4: Have you seen in the avia is that Walmart cells that look like New Balance.
Speaker 5: I have I have seen them, you know A yeah, Avia Avis, yeah a v yes Avia.
Speaker 4: Y yeah man, Joe, but Joe I got I got the blue pair and I got a white pair with with with the with the neon green line and Joe and the white pair with the line and Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually I did. I did.
Speaker 1: I did a speaking engagement up in in Bittonsville at there at the Walmart here quarter for about three thousand. Yeah, many years ago, Joe. You probably within this had to be two thousand and it had to be like two thousand, two thousand, you know all that's up there where I went to college yet, man, the University of Arkansas real and we called Bud Walton Arena because it's after the after the Walmarts, after Waltams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, and listen, I'm glad y'all.
Speaker 1: They put they the one to put five and dime out of business, the five and ten cents story.
Speaker 4: This is why relationships are so important. See punk played there. Joe know the people y'all gonna put me in connection. I got a vision and I wouldn't have been able to make this business. This vision happened without the connection and the Wi Fi y'all.
Speaker 1: That's what I tell people all the time. The number one thing in business is relationships. People think it's brains. It's no, It's about relationships because you never because harr is the thing. You never know that person that used to sweep up this and sweep up that, or.
Speaker 2: Did this that was a little level he or she the mood of the ranks.
Speaker 1: Hey anyway, speaking of Arkansas natives, Jerry Jones doubled down on Michael Parkson's today.
Speaker 2: We got him for three years, no matter what. Michael Parkson.
Speaker 1: With the team's final preseason game tonight, someone in the tunal shotter Michael, come to the Falcons. Michael responded, Matt shab in Canada check this out. Matt shabb and Canada for NFL executive director wants the union to file and a media grievance against Cowboys. Jerry Jones for negotiating directly with Michael Parkson's which you should not be doing. No, but see what he's trying to do with l Joe. Here's the thing though, what he's trying to say. I'm the general manager also, But it's what the appellate court said. The appellate Court said, even though Roger Goodell says, I'm going to be the arbitrator. She said, where's the hint of fairness in that? Jerry, even though you say you're the general manager at the time, they're still the owner and you can't direct negotiate directly, so you're gonna have to remove yourself, Jenny saying he canna weark both of them hats.
Speaker 3: Listen, Jerry play by his own set of rules.
Speaker 4: He does owners in general, when you got that kind of money, when you got that kind of power and backing in wealth, you can play by your own set of rules.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, when you had.
Speaker 4: That kind of money, the owner of the team ei the gym of the team. You can make those set of rules and you can do them the things you're doing. When you're the most profitable franchise, like the Dallas Cowboys are, and they've been run a certain way for a very long time, you can make your own rules, which is why you can walk around and talk the way he talks and there's nothing anybody can do about it.
Speaker 1: That works if you have one, you can't have three or four those. It works because Jerry is the only one. All the other owners are in the collective bargain agreement. All the other owners adhere to the policies and regulations of what you can have. One when when, back when, in the seventies and eighties and nineties, it was Al al Davis was the maverick. He was the rental gade. Jerry Jones sat at the feet of Al Davis and learned all that Al knew. So he's the new He's the modern day Al Davis. It works as long as you got one, you start getting two, three, four, it's not gonna work. But I agree with Matt Shaw because see Jay is what Jerry's trying to do. He's trying to say, but I'm the general manager. But as the appellate court said to Roger Goodell, I understand that you're the arbitrator, but you're still but you but you're still the commissioner of the league, and you want to be able to hear this argument and decide. But you said, but I'm the arbiter. No, but I still know that you're the You're the commissioner of the NFL. So Jerry, I understand that you say you're the general manager, but you're still the owner of the team. So where's the heat of fairness.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm thinking about that real quick, Joe, Joe, think about that.
Speaker 2: Joe, whats that? What I mean?
Speaker 4: Un You playing for the Broncos, Joe, You playing for the Hawks and the owner comes straight to you knowing you don't know, you know, nobody's money, you know abody that part. But when it comes to contracts, they breathe a contract, goddamn contract, this big contract, this big about go ahead and read through that. Huh yeah, man, come on, man, stop playing man. Honestly, it's somewhat insulting, you know, no disrespect to Michael Parsons's someone insulting at the owner coming trying to undermine you, trying to undermine not only Michael Parson, but undermine the agent as well, because you know there's certain things, there's certain languages that Mike is not going to know or understand that he's not going to be able to see in something that big. I want to if ever seen an NFL contract, Hun, they don't look like a goddamn pamplet.
Speaker 1: Could I ask you a question, don't Joe, Joe? Do y'all think Jerry Jones have personal attorneys?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Absolutely so?
Speaker 1: Why would Why wouldn't he Why wouldn't he negotiate directly with someone else when he has an attorney. When he has an attorney, does he do that only with See Jerry is willing to negotiate only when he's in an advantageous situation. See when somebody is on the other side that's in an advantageous situation, he sends his lawyers in to do the negotiating. Now he feels that he's in an upper hand. Now I don't believe it's a lot of people, you know, uh uh. He feels he has the upper hand. He can slept talk. Now, I got to have these escalated clauses and block okay something, you know.
Speaker 2: I need all that in there.
Speaker 1: I can double dep because hey if I if I release you and you go sign with another team, or that offset some of the money. I still no, no, no, no, no, it' office that nothing. I'm gonna get every dime that you that you owe me, and I'm gonna go over here and get some more money.
Speaker 2: All that needs to be included, don't yo, Yeah, that's too much.
Speaker 1: All that needs to be the moral clauses all need to be going over with a fine te.
Speaker 3: Players will know all that the players will know all that, you know, the players. We want to know what are my guarantees?
Speaker 4: I don't care about the list of the contract, how much the big number?
Speaker 3: What are my guarantees? What am I getting those first three years?
Speaker 4: That's my meat potatoes outside of finn a bonus.
Speaker 2: That's what matters.
Speaker 1: Hey, When I put my name with this contract, what kind of check upout? Looking at Okay, and then over the day, like what you're saying, over the next three years, how much money am I actually gonna get of that big gargantuate number of that one billion dollars over the next three years?
Speaker 2: How much am I going to actually? Okay, let's go.
Speaker 3: Play, Hey, listen, hey chat.
Speaker 4: I mean obviously, you know when when you chat you see games scroll across the ticket at the bottom of the screen. You know you see five year, two eighty million. You know that two eighty million. You know that is the crust to the pie, crush to the pie Joe. That ain't really the number them first three years. That's all that matter. I need to know how much that is. They not let you get to the back end, to reach anywhere, and then no, goddamn to eighty I don't know.
Speaker 1: Unless your contract like Jashawn's, are two thirty guaranteed. Okay, hey, don't get the same agents, got yep, Hey, listen, move together. I feel like it's gonna get I product. Joe, Oh, Joe. His name Mula Mulla, mulagive him. Yeah, yeah, right right right, listen, man, go ahead, Joe, and we can't go in to Philly on Thursday night without Michael Man. Ain't no way. I look, Jerry, gotta get this done. Man, you gotta get this. I feel like it's gonna get done. But it's gonna be in the last hour. Guys, it ain't gonna get no cheap. Look, he got it.
Speaker 2: You gonna spend it. You're gonna get no cheaper.
Speaker 1: Uh. Brock Bauer was voted to twenty fourth best player in the NFL.
Speaker 2: The number one tight end.
Speaker 1: George Kittle was number thirty one, Travis Kelce was number thirty seven, Terry McBride was number sixty five. Sam Laporta was number ninety four. Boer's rookie season, he had the most catches one hundred and twelve eleven hundred and ninety four receiving yards, and five touchdowns. I think the first two are the most for a rookie. Correct, because only two rookies have ever had over one thousand yards receiver. Mike Dicker had it and Kyle Pis had it. But I don't think either one of those had eleven ninety four. And I know neither one of those had because he broke I think he broke pooking the Cools record.
Speaker 2: And their neighbors.
Speaker 1: I think neighbors had one hundred and eight catches this year, but the most catches for a rookie. Bowers most receiving yards by rookie tight end, eleven ninety four. Oh, Joe, Joe, do you think it's too soon to call brock Bowers the best tight end and foot?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: He's so god damn good, unc man. Most of the time, there's a there's a waiting process. You took your word out for Joe yep, and he went from Georgia, came to the league, and.
Speaker 1: They missed a beat. He should have came out. They should have let him come out of the freshman. He was that good that made that man wait two efter year for what nice?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 3: Yes, Now he's up next.
Speaker 4: I'm Travis Kelsey, George Kittle, I mean the port of Hockinson.
Speaker 3: But he's different. He's different. He's different.
Speaker 2: He is I got to go in here.
Speaker 1: It's hard for me to give it to a player after one year. But if he puts together, I'm not saying he needs one hundred and twelve, I'm not saying he leads, he needs twelve hundred receiving yards. I'm not saying he needs thirty to fourteen touchdown. He just needs another year of consistency.
Speaker 3: Of the same thing.
Speaker 4: But listen, you know what quarterback is, right, yes, sir, oh you.
Speaker 3: News quarterback got on arm. You know what the quarterback is going to feed it?
Speaker 2: You should please.
Speaker 4: Rob Rock is gonna have a hundred plus catches. He's gonna have another special eight thousand plus yards.
Speaker 3: Ain't no telling how many TVs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I don't know if they got They don't really have the Wii. They don't have the one, they don't have the Chase, they don't have the Jetta, they don't have that guy caliber guy outside of him.
Speaker 2: He is that in the Raiders offense.
Speaker 1: So he's gonna get the most targets, He's gonna get the most opportunities. But I looked at the kid as a freshman. I said, this kid can play in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Now he that good, He was that good. He just by his time.
Speaker 1: I mean, hey, I'm sure he enjoyed the college experience, but no, he legit.
Speaker 2: He legit.
Speaker 1: Patriots head coach Mike Raby was asking about comment on Jalen Pope will require seeding season injury showed a certain let's listen to what bravery response was a report today.
Speaker 2: That Jalen Polk will have to have.
Speaker 3: Seasons and then shoulder surgery for me out of it into that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know other than I'd like to find out where some of these come from.
Speaker 2: You know, some of these rats around here. So we'll figure that out.
Speaker 1: You see a Now we see anybody who said that, who said that, they don't just be making this stuff up. I know y'all be trying to name your source. Name your source, name your sores. Jordan, Nah, they don't make that up. Owners, head coaches, general managers, player personnel, position coaches, players. That's how Adam Shefter stay in business. That's how Shan's stay in business. The agents, that's how they get that information. Y'all get mad, y'all get mad, y'all don't get mad at the people for telling them.
Speaker 2: Y'all get mad at Schefter and Sean for report.
Speaker 4: Thing they always say, especially the fans, state your source right, well, who said it was done? If they stayed their source, they would never be able to get information anymore.
Speaker 1: You're done, so just go ahead and turn your just go ahead and turn your pen. And said, hey, hey, ESPN, I'm done. I'm no longer in business doing that. You heard what he said, So now Chap ain't nothing wrong with it. Now you've heard what he said. He would like to know who the rad is. So somebody told the reporter because the reporter stood up there, point blaye and asking about season in showing he should know about the reporter shouldn't know about that nothing the matter of fact they be reporting. Now, I'm not saying that someone, but like when when cheftering them be coming nine times out of ten O show, Oh they got that from somewhere they got closed up for us. Just people around the lead, No people in the league, the around the league they had around it.
Speaker 2: They is it somebody talking.
Speaker 1: Sources in the NFL, the league office.
Speaker 2: That's just the way it wanted you on.
Speaker 4: I was readings about the stuff we talked about last night with the do I'm not not going back.
Speaker 3: I'm not going back on this door thing right now. I'm just saying in general, and going.
Speaker 4: Through the comments throughout today, people on my timeline reacting to what.
Speaker 3: We're saying and what Ed said, what Eric Diggers just said, and even like all this impossible. Why would the NFL care?
Speaker 4: I mean, but this, I mean, they come up with all these different solutions, And it goes back to me in people underestimating how powerful the NFL is in general, how they just see it in just a football game, and how they don't understand that the shield is one that remind people.
Speaker 3: Let me let me say this again slowly.
Speaker 4: The shield in the NFL is one that we will remind people in any way, shape, form, or fashion. Nothing will be bigger than our program. Nothing will be bigger than our program. And people that they're so blind to it and don't understand the power that those individuals as a whole possessed.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Even when I was playing, UNC, let me let me hey, Joe, let me tell let me tell you something, Joe.
Speaker 1: Un.
Speaker 3: Even when I was playing I understood the power that be of the shield. So I understood. I know I can play a little bit, Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I knew I could play around a little bit. Thatt y'all stay with me. But I understood what lines not the cross Uncle. I understood the game very early. I understood my time in the NFL it won't be that long. Have a small win of opportunity to have some fun, to make some money. But there's certain lines that cannot cross. At some point in the long run, I'm gonna have to cross that bridge again.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, some in between the lines, Oh, Joe, the.
Speaker 4: Lines, Hey Joe, Joe, listen, Joe, let me tell you something. How well I'm at at playing the game?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 4: And Joe, I can say the chat stay with me real quick. Some of the things I'm got, some of the things I have going on, got going on right now. Uh, all these goddamn jobs and all these goddamn opportunities. There's certain buttons that being pushed behind closed doors that you can Joe, Come on, Joe, there's certain buttons being pushed behind closed doors. Man, come on, man, don't maybe starting No, no, no, Joe, I feel you don't make me starting Hey, hey, hey, I understand, I understand man, listen with a it's it's I understand about the buttons being pushed behind closed doors, the people working for you and you don't even know it.
Speaker 3: Well you don't, don't don't even know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you don't burn the winges. Yeah, that's what everybody talking about. Do this and doing that, and not have did this and.
Speaker 2: Not it did that.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's worth you leave like you came. You came with your dignity. You leave all that yelling and screaming.
Speaker 2: A wasn't.
Speaker 1: Nobody was harmed in the making of that movie. But at the end of the day, there's been speculation that Polk was going to be cut or trade candidate, with all thirty two teams needing a set fifty three man roster by fourth Eastern on August to twenty sixth Uh who would benefit from leaking injury of a player more than the player himself, who may not want to be leave or traded.
Speaker 2: Well, you can't trade the players.
Speaker 1: If he's cut, I mean, if he's injured, you have to add from an injury settlement.
Speaker 2: So he's great.
Speaker 1: Wait, so they can't they can't trade him if he no, you can't cut you have to offer him a cent.
Speaker 2: You can't do it in basketball, And I ain't No, I ain't know how football work.
Speaker 3: But we've seen players get injured.
Speaker 4: I could have swore, saw saw stuff where players that got injured they get cut right away, and especially in training camp.
Speaker 3: I could have swore I saw that, No they get they give hiself.
Speaker 4: Well, at least the reports could say A seven was was receiving player.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, yeah. Is there a certain amount a set amount for for injury settlement?
Speaker 1: I guess how long he is going to do. I mean that's something the agent would be. We we work out probably the length of time. If it's gone for the season, You're like, no, I.
Speaker 3: Want my money, but maybe what a million?
Speaker 2: Two million? It all depends.
Speaker 1: I think he's like a second year player, right, he's a second year player, so it made it. It was his eight hundred thousand, a million dollars. Right now, They're like, okay, they probably they probably eat that.
Speaker 3: O Joe, right, Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: It's when you get into the situation like a Christian Wilkinson. You're getting guys making thirteen fifteen twenty. Now it becomes a problem the question happens or Joe. In basketball, Joe, they do what they call a buyout. Okay, I'll give you eighty five percent. I'll give you ninety percent of your money.
Speaker 2: They don't do that in football. Still, no hold on. They cut you. They said you're about your weight over up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they get you up out of there unless you got get like like Russ. The Broncos cut Russ. They say, Okay, they gave Russ all this money. I'm saying, but the Steelers on the pay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But because but no, not a lot of people have like that, that guarant big guaranteed money. Yeah, if you got guaranteed money, you don't care. Russ had thirty eight min thirty something thirty five thirty six million coming from the Broncos. So it wasn't nothing to go to take the two million from the Steelers. I got forty million. I don't care. How how is dig it out? I got it coming. But a lot of guys ain't got that guaranteed money.
Speaker 2: So mm hmm. That's because you know football and gladiator sport man. Yeah, it's you know, every play could beat them their career. And then play.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's Joe. That's why you got to be built like this out there Joe. Okay, I you've been in the gym.