Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market. Harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 3: Take a look at some of the stocks on the move today. We can do that with Bloomberg's a belly Lichschaltz, Billy, What are you looking at?
Speaker 1: I want to start with Celsia's holdings tick her ce LH, the fifteen billion dollar energy drink maker, eating expectations right now, up about fifteen percent. Management talking up the demand the diversification of energy drinks. They have a female focused energy drink that is driving some pretty darn good growth. That is the Alani New which management and analysts really say is a potential long term growth driver. I don't know about you, guys, I don't know energy drinks. Not really my cup of tea more of a like double Americano when I want really caffeine.
Speaker 3: All right, but interesting double short mocha.
Speaker 1: Here there you go? Oh okay, nice respected yep. Also then going to pivot to Snowflake Tick or snow one of my favorite tickers right now up six percent, biggest intro day game at its highs since August. This is one of those stocks that just been beaten down heavily with investors selling down some of the software stocks. Even with today's rally, it is down eighteen percent years get and even looking through the analyst notes like pretty solid print, not too great looking at their forward guidance better than was expected. But some some of the traders that I talked to were saying, you know, management team maybe being a bit more optimistic than expected. So we are seeing maybe some short covering or just people taking some of those bets on Snowflake right now.
Speaker 3: I'd tell you, boy, if I was a hedge fund, I'd be in my boss saying, I think we need to buy them. I think we need to just go on ear and buy all these names that are down twenty thirty percent.
Speaker 1: This is to.
Speaker 3: Call one way or the other exactly.
Speaker 1: You can make a ton of money and you're now the guy who, like Michael Burry, you were writing one time, and we write books and make TV shows value. Or I'd probably be the other guy right in video, the one that matters in Vidio ticker NVDA right now down three point seven percent, worst day and call it two and a half weeks or three weeks came after pretty darn good earnings at least have the face value beating expectations on revenue, gross margins still looking strong, just you're over your growth north of seventy percent. The big debate around the company and the entire AI ecosystem, obviously, is at what point is there a slowdown? At what point does hyperscaler CAPEX hit its kind of breaking point. Analysts still again across the board more or less bullish, But the big puts in takes or debates on some of the desks so far this morning is when does that kind of max out? You can't grow it seventy percent forever.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.