Speaker 1: You gotta pinproof your house. Man, do it the d ray way. A lot of men come on you get caught because you take a shower your woman like, oh, hell no, well you take a shower full No.
Speaker 2: Hell no, man, you need to learn how to deray way house when you come in, take a shower.
Speaker 1: When you wake up in the morning, to take a shower and eat some sereer. Take a shower, take a shower, take out the garbage. I feel dirty. Take a shower. You're coming in five and the moist, Like, why do you take a shower?
Speaker 3: Not always takes.
Speaker 1: Shower way to get around getting hot.
Speaker 4: Cheating if you're taking a shower, we know somebody that does that.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a jewel show.
Speaker 5: And there's a trend going viral of people sharing the red flags that they missed when they were being cheated on. Sometimes it's so obvious that you're being cheated on. But when you're in love and you got the heart emogi eyes, you don't see it. You know, those big, huge heart emogi eyes are blocking your view of the reality of things.
Speaker 1: You don't want to see it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there are so many things you'll overlook if you like somebody they're really so many things.
Speaker 1: Trust me, I've done it every time.
Speaker 5: Let's go over some of the top responses from the trend going viral of people sharing the red flags that they missed when they were getting cheated on. This one says she surprisingly stopped getting mad every time I did something stupid. Oh, somebody stops getting kind of like passionate or you know, carring. It just seems like they don't care anymore. Sometimes I can be a red flag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you want them to get maud of you.
Speaker 5: Not necessarily, but it's like, huh, they used to care a lot about this, and now they don't care about anything I do.
Speaker 2: Like indifference is supposed to be the worst thing, right, I feel like I missed that solid out They're focused on other stuff, you know, like another person another another red flag that somebody missed from somebody cheating was suspiciously out of nowhere.
Speaker 5: She started sending me nudes from work, them all the bathroom, everywhere. I guess I was not the only one receiving the right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: It never struck me as a good idea, but to like, once you have those, then you get good ones. You just save them and send them to everybody, like I was wasting my time doing new ones for every person.
Speaker 1: Save yourself thee energy.
Speaker 6: When you got good lighting, no more better advice, don't ever send them, don't ever take them.
Speaker 1: Okay, neck down, neck down.
Speaker 5: Another red flag that somebody missed, that somebody was cheating. He paid for me to take a weekend trip to relax and unwind. He was surprised with spatay's and pay for me to get my nails done randomly. I found out was because she would come over to our place.
Speaker 1: Parents.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, stop, I live with my parents.
Speaker 2: Well, anytime they act like they're doing something for you, there's usually something kind of weird there.
Speaker 1: I was eating a guy who is.
Speaker 2: A deep well anytime, any time, but when it feels like it's coming out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: So I was eating a DJ for a while and she.
Speaker 2: Was like, Okay, listen, I love that you're there, but you know, I need to see him single because it's better for my brand.
Speaker 1: So just like, you know, no kissing there.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, cool, And at the end of the night he's like, you go ahead first, because I think I want you to be able to get in bed and have all that time to wind down before I.
Speaker 1: Even get there. So sweet, so thoughtful.
Speaker 2: He was banging the bartender at that club that I would show up at to support him.
Speaker 1: So, you know, sometimes it's not a fair.
Speaker 5: I'm know people that have been in radio, because a lot of guys in radio will act single for some reason. Yeah, because people are like, hey, your target demographic is women ages eighteen to thirty four, so you need to prepare appear single. Meanwhile, most of those women eighteen thirty four would not date this dude or anyway.
Speaker 1: Years.
Speaker 2: It was really messed up because our bosses would tell us that. My bosses would tell me that too, you should be single. It's better for the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they told me that too, And I'm like, no, you guys want us to live our life on the air. No, because I have a girlfriend and I think it's more funny to talk about the situations that happened with my girlfriend because I could be a dumbass sometimes.
Speaker 1: You know me spaw days and it's really great, it's great. I think she might be cheating.
Speaker 5: But like the amount of times that that I've heard dudes that you know they act single on the air, and it's because they would they go out and cheat, Yeah, ridiculously. If you have a story of a red flag that you miss, calls up eight eight three four three one six one text in four six one eight Jenny, is there a red flag that you missed that somebody was cheating on you?
Speaker 7: So I was dating this guy for six months and he would always order me food, Like anytime I sat up hungry, he would just like door dash would just show up.
Speaker 8: And I thought that was amazing at first, right.
Speaker 7: Like, but he would never let me order it by myself, and he'd always order it from his.
Speaker 8: App on his phone. So he was in a shower one day and.
Speaker 7: I thought, you know what, we don't order us from sushi, Like, no big deal, just go in the app to order, and his door Dash was full of different orders, like massive amounts of orders and not just orders, but like they had specific instructions like for each one like gatecode, different names. One yeah, and one was like use code word lexi as my wife answered, So like I was definitely the side chick and I wasn't even okay. So some of these other orders, like they were like steak like full Italian meals and not getting taco though.
Speaker 1: It's another Jubile phone frame twenties.
Speaker 9: Hello.
Speaker 5: Yes, Hello, this is Ted David o'colla from Julia. I was looking for Liam, who's having his watching here to be cleaned.
Speaker 9: Oh, yeah, hard, this is Liam is done?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: Yes, I guess it is done in a way. I guess it is now that you say it. Yes, I'm actually calling with a little bit of a fortunate news for you, and I'm so sorry about this. We're a quick question for you. Was that a real rolex or was it one of those fake rolexes?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 9: It definitely was real, and I feel like you would know that, considering you're a jewelry store.
Speaker 1: Yes, I guess that is correct, isn't it?
Speaker 5: So I need to just inform you of a little bit of a problem that we had when we was cleaning the rolex.
Speaker 9: Okay, well, I guess it was when.
Speaker 1: We was cleaning the rolex. Was it?
Speaker 5: It was actually after the cleaning that it had happened. But something that happened after we had cleaned that rolex. It was nice and shiny, it was beautiful.
Speaker 9: Okay. Can we can we get to the point right now and tell me what's going on.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, I'm just gonna cut right to the chase. You know, my grandma always said you just get right to it, rip that band aid off. So I'm gonna go ahead and rip that band aid off. If that's okay, Yeah, please right off. I was gonna rip that band aid right off. Well, that Rolex is dead gone, and I'm so sorry about this.
Speaker 9: What the are you talking about? It's dead gone? What does that mean?
Speaker 5: Well, that's sort of just how our refur to thing when they broke in are no longer operational or pretty much junk it, you know. So it it's dead gone. That Rolics is dead, that Rolex is gone. I'm so sorry about this.
Speaker 9: So you broke my watch.
Speaker 5: We are technically not me, but yes, the watch is broken, shattered and a bunch of pieces.
Speaker 9: How the did it shatter in a bunch of pieces?
Speaker 5: It's actually okay, Well, let me just tell you the story because it's kind of you know, and I want to let you know. I have reprimanded our employee for this. I've gave him a stern talking to. I said, how dare you wear somebody's watch to a big job interview?
Speaker 9: They had so wait, wait, wait, your employee stole my watch?
Speaker 1: Well, yes, and I will where.
Speaker 9: To a job interview to leave your job.
Speaker 5: He didn't deal to watch, I guess he technically he borrowed the watch, which I found out two things today. One, I found out that one of our jewelry cleaners is looking for another job because he wore to a job interview so he could impress whoever he was talking to. And then somehow he had broke the watch. Say that guy, we're getting to elevator or some of the door closed, I don't know, but it all smashed up. And I'm so sorry about this, and I do want to let you know that he has been stunly reprimanded.
Speaker 9: That watch was a gift. How the are you gonna.
Speaker 10: Make this right?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: And I knew that that would probably be a thing you would be interested in, was replacing that watch that has been dead gone. And so we do have a replacement for yes, And it's a beautiful watch. So if you want to come down and see it, you can. I can send you a picture if you like.
Speaker 9: What kind of like let's let's because I feel like you're all over this place right now. What kind of watch is it?
Speaker 10: Are we you like.
Speaker 9: Is it the same watch as mine?
Speaker 5: Well, let me ask you a question. Are you a Disney fan? You ever see any Disney movies?
Speaker 1: I love the Disney movies. That's so cute.
Speaker 9: I swear to God, if you're trying to get me to have a Disney Watch, I am going to go down there with the police department and blow this boy's up.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, so I'm gonna say that that's probably a no on the Disney Watch.
Speaker 9: Absolutely not.
Speaker 5: Hey, Liam, this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your sister set you up.
Speaker 1: What it's a joke, Jesus.
Speaker 9: She said that you wait, yeah, so my watch is okay?
Speaker 5: Yes, your watch is fine. She said that you have a Rolex watch is very expensive, and she said you'd freak out if you thought it was broken.
Speaker 9: Yeah, just a little.
Speaker 1: You sure you don't want a Disney watch to replace it?
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 9: I had to get her back so bad.
Speaker 10: Oh my godol.
Speaker 11: Okay, wake up every morning with Jubile phone Franks, we say mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 2: So dating apps are about to get more interesting. They're adding AI wing men to help struggling users.
Speaker 1: Ohez.
Speaker 2: So what that means is there's gonna be AI bots on Hinge, Tinder, all of your favorite dating apps to help you flirt with people, craft messages so you can interact with these people.
Speaker 1: It'll even help you pick the right pictures and help you.
Speaker 2: Fill out I was going to say, all this sounds great, right, but then you get to go on the date and then you're like, oh, I hate I.
Speaker 1: Do know, I hate them. I know I kind of hate it too.
Speaker 5: I like AI for a lot of things, but I don't like it for that because you're trying to like gauge someone on their personality, how they are and if you guys connect and if it's that, if they're saying everything through AI, chances are they're not going to be like that when you meet them.
Speaker 1: It's going to be hard for them to maintain that too.
Speaker 2: I like the idea of having an AI bought like help you pick out your picture or to help you, you know, get your profile like set up, because maybe you don't know how to highlight the best things about yourself. But when it comes to the actual interaction with the person like Jubiles saying like, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: You need to be here.
Speaker 5: You know what, AI stole your date. I'm just steal your girl.
Speaker 1: Those robots really be wildent out there.
Speaker 2: But if you do go on a date and you find the person start speaking to you in a high pitched voice, that is a good thing. Maybe not just on a date, but anywhere in life. Do you pay attention to how people speak to you. If you notice that they're speaking in a higher tone, that means that they respect you and that they think that they're talking to somebody that has a higher status than they are. Really what, Yeah, so your pitch moves upwards when you feel socially inferior.
Speaker 1: Interesting, right, I don't know if that. I don't know if I believe it.
Speaker 6: I always try to pay attention to ques and all that stuff, Like when I'm talking to pretty much anybody.
Speaker 5: I've never noticed anybody speaking to me in a very high tone.
Speaker 1: Though, yeah, I don't either.
Speaker 5: I do feel myself making making mouse all of a sudden, You're like, why are you doing that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that I've talked higher after a few drinks, but also sometimes on the air, like if I'm getting worked up about something. So maybe because I'm not fully confident in my stance, but I'm trying to anyways.
Speaker 1: I'm up here. Yeah that's usually what it happened.
Speaker 2: Maybe that was trivia on it. Oh that makes sense. Yeah, that makes perfect sense. Lacking confidence. Well, so anyway, that's something to pay attention while you're out there in the world communicating for real with real people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so put the apps down and go talk high to people, or just.
Speaker 2: Knowing everybody's going to be really working hard to make sure that they're speaking low so hip. And lastly, I thought this was really interesting. It's just a moment in pop culture. So does everybody in the room know who Tupac is?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Kind of okay, I just want to make sure major hip hop artists from the nineties early two thousands anyway, and he's passed. But Tupac had recorded a bunch of music back in the nineties that's now on sale for two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: Thousand bos, so somebody can go out.
Speaker 2: There and be like, Okay, I'm going to go buy the rest of his music for two hundred.
Speaker 5: Two release the rights to the vocals of those every Oh that's kind of cool. Actually if someone producer buys it and makes you know, wow, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean if you think about it, and who wouldn't want to do that because you're gonna make crazy money. Except the catch is that you have to have permission from Tupac's of state, and it's not looking like you're going to get that anytime soon as.
Speaker 1: From state to do what release the music? So you can you can buy it, but you can time release it exactly.
Speaker 6: You can just listen to it yourself. There's always a catch with a discount. Two fty thousand dollars sounded cheap, and that's why it's because they're just getting two or thwy thousand dollars from you.
Speaker 1: So you can sit in a room somewhere.
Speaker 2: And if it's the right person, if you're Tupac's of state, like who would you feel comfortable buying that music and re releasing it?
Speaker 1: Like there's got to be somebody that you're.
Speaker 5: Like Taylor Swift, if it was Taylor Swift feature it was like Taylor Swift featuring Tupac, Tupac featuring Taylor Swift and she you know, like Tupac on all of.
Speaker 1: Her tracks, that I would be definitely down for that. Yeah, listen, and that is what's trucking.
Speaker 12: It's time to Catch a Cheater only the show.
Speaker 5: Greg is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and he's been with his girlfriend Marie for eight months, but now he thinks that you might be cheating.
Speaker 1: So we'll see if we can help him out. Greg, what's up, man? What's going on with Marie?
Speaker 10: Hey guys, Hey, yeah, good morning. So I kind of think my girl's cheating. We've been together eight months, like you said, and the relationship is really strong. I gotta say it's it's pretty strong and solid, and you know, so I'm just kind of disturbed by kind of all this stuff. So I'm a little nervous. I found a T shirt in her gym bag while I was doing the laundry recently, and I had smelled it like I would and before any of it. So I had smelled it. And so I had smelled the shirt before and didn't think anything of it really until I saw it basically, and I had like this fresh bloan scent to it.
Speaker 5: Fresh what Hello, Sorry, your phone is down a weirds, So what's a fresh blown anyway?
Speaker 1: Fresh colone? Gotcha?
Speaker 10: Okay, so so fresh cologne, male musk, you know what I mean. And I thought it could have been from work or something like that. She's always on her phone, but she's always on her phone because she works a lot, and I get that, so it's kind of hard to tell. And I don't know. I wanted to confront her, but couldn't bring much to do it without freaking out. So that's why I need you guys in help to see what's going on here.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you found a shirt that smelled like cologne in her gym bag. In her gym bag, is it.
Speaker 1: One of her shirts such as smelled like colone or.
Speaker 10: I've never seen the shirt and it's a male shirt. It's not my shirt.
Speaker 1: Okay. Do you normally go through her gym bag?
Speaker 10: No, but I was doing laundry and I saw the bag in the you know, in the laundry room, So I was trying to be nice and do laundry. You know.
Speaker 1: Is there anybody that you would suspect?
Speaker 10: No, not at all. I mean, like I said, the relationship is pretty solid. It's not like she has any five guys that I'm nervous about. So I'm just I just don't know. I don't know where it's coming from then, or who this potential person is, or where the hell she got the T shirt. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is weird.
Speaker 2: It's like I feel like it comes from one of two places, the gym where the gym bag is used, or right like work.
Speaker 10: Maybe yeah, I mean, I assume when she leaves the house to go to the gym with her gym bag, she is going to the gym. But maybe not that I'm thinking about it, she's not going to the gym. She's going elsewhere. Maybe she's going to someone's house, or meeting somewhere at a park.
Speaker 1: Or were spiraling, Greg, hold on, I never know. All right, Well, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 5: You already told us what grocery store she shops at, so we will call her and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random and gets free flowers delivered from our florial department. Will she will see if she sends them to you or to someone else?
Speaker 10: Okay, all right, thanks, all right, man.
Speaker 1: We'll play a song, come back and get you to catch a teater.
Speaker 12: Next it's time take Catch a Cheater only on.
Speaker 1: The Table Show.
Speaker 5: Greg is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. He's been with his girlfriend Marie for eight months, and now he thinks she might be cheating, all because of something that he found in her gym bag. Before we call her to try to catch her and see if she is, Greg, why don't you refresh everybody's memory about what you found in her gym bag?
Speaker 10: Oh, in my girl's gym bag, I found a male shirt that smelt like a man that had cologne on it, and it's not mine, and I don't know where it came from. And I think she's cheating, And I mean, I have no other answer, like why the hell would she have a guy's T shirt that's not mine in her gym bag.
Speaker 5: We're gonna call her, pretend to be from the grocery store she's a rewards card member at and say that every single month, which is one rewards card member, totally random, who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. Do you think she will go for flowers? By the way, Greg, do you think she was in flowers to you? Because sometimes we have to do something different. If it's like a girlfriend to a boy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, I like flowers and she feels yea, so it does make sense.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, cool.
Speaker 5: Well we'll call it from there and say that she just won free flowers delivered from our floral apartment. We'll see if she believes that, and if she does, we'll see if she sends them to you or someone else. Here we go, Hello, Hi, is this Marie? Yes, this is her great Marie. Guess what congratulations here? This must big winner. What is this about the flowers?
Speaker 10: What flowers are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Did you know that every single month we choose one Rewards Card member at random who gets three flowers delivered from our floral department.
Speaker 10: No, I have no idea chopping there this whole time.
Speaker 5: So you won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card sent to anybody that you want. Congratulations, Thank you.
Speaker 10: Okay, this is actually perfect. Do you guys do like sunflowers?
Speaker 7: They?
Speaker 10: Does it have to be red roses?
Speaker 13: Or can I do someun flowers?
Speaker 10: I get to pick like any you can.
Speaker 5: Pick any flower? Yeah, and I do think we have sun flowers. Yeah, you've won a dozen flowers to send to somebody it's thank you.
Speaker 10: This is awesome. I feel like it's my birthday. This is great. Cool?
Speaker 13: What next?
Speaker 5: If you know the person you'd like to send them to right now, we can handle it over the phone, right right now.
Speaker 13: If you're not busy, can you have it sent to Ben and have it say thank you from Marie?
Speaker 10: That would be amazing.
Speaker 5: Ben, and you're saying thank you to band will Ben sounds special? You know who else sounds special to me?
Speaker 1: Greg? Greg sounds special to me?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because this is actually Jubal from The Jewel Show. It's a radio show. Hi, I'm Nina on that show.
Speaker 5: To you, Hi, I'm Victoria, and your boyfriend Greg is actually on the phone. Because this is a segment we do call to catch cheater. If you think your significant other might be messing around, try to catch them in see who they send flowers to.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, what's up big about? Who's been?
Speaker 10: Greg? This is a joke?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's not a joke.
Speaker 10: Who the hell has been? What are you doing? This is a radio call. I'm in the middle of work. Was that Ben T shirt in your gym bag? What are you talking about? Okay, I was doing laundry and thought I'd be a nice person and gonna wash your gym clothes. And then I said, a.
Speaker 13: Nice person doesn't try to humiliate their girlfriend on a radio show.
Speaker 10: I didn't see it like that. Okay, So you went through.
Speaker 13: My gym bag and you decided to be a nice person and do my laundry like and you found a white T shirt?
Speaker 10: Is that what you're saying? Yeah, I found a shirt that wasn't mine that had mal cologne on it. It had a scent, and so I wanted to know what is going on? Are you seeing this? Ben guy? Are you cheating on me? I mean, just tell me? Are you kid me?
Speaker 13: If you ever paid attention, you would actually know that Ben, who I've talked about, is my trainer for kickboxing that i'd pay literally over like one hundred dollars two And the other day my brass drop my sports braw it popped off and instead of coming home, I continue to do my gym class, do my kickboxing class and then let me borrow his shirt. So me getting a call saying that there's flowers coming over from me that I could send it to somebody. I wanted to send it to Ben for saving me the other day from being so embarrassed at the gym and then all just coming home. I work way too hard for this. I'm trying to release any type of anger or stress and have come home to a lovely relationship with you. And the fact that you're doing this right now humiliating me is really embarrassing. And it's probably the reason why I started to do kickboxing. And I even know, but what why did you even think that I was cheating on you? We've been together for eight months. I literally am thinking that you're about to propose to me and you're going to pull this up Murray, Like, just see what is in your mind.
Speaker 2: Just a little bit in his defense, I feel like you would be a little alarmed too if you found an item of woman's clothing in his gym bag. So just to step back for a second. It sounds like you've got a lot of frustration going on. But just to kind of understand where he's coming from. This was just, you know, clearly area, Yeah, you're not cheating, right, Yeah.
Speaker 7: But that's not there.
Speaker 13: Because I listened to him, I would I would know what's going I would know what's going on, and if I did, I would do it personally. I wouldn't go ahead and pretend that I'm a nice guy and humiliate myself, like I'm actually really embarrassed right now, like I'm I'm a real estate agent. I literally worked so hard all the time, and I thought, I'm thinking that my relationship is so good.
Speaker 1: I know that, like eight months is like not that, I mean, it's still so good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, And I don't think you should be embarrassed. You're not cheating, right, You're not doing anything wrong.
Speaker 10: You're You're amazing. Just one quick question, why was the shirt back in your gym bag? Though? Are you still questioning me about it?
Speaker 13: I'm not cheating. I would never do that. I'm so like, I'm just such a loyal woman. Why are you even questioning me on this?
Speaker 10: You're right, we can both.
Speaker 13: We can both give him. We can both give him the flowers and give it to him and say thank you, because he's the reason why my breath by this didn't show the other day and I was able to continue kickboxing.
Speaker 1: Kay for now Booby Flashing.
Speaker 13: And I was going to watch it for him. I mean I sweated in it after he gave it to me. I get his cologne is so strong. But I sweated in it afterwards, and I came home and it was still in It was still in my bag, and I was going to go ahead and watch it, but you watched it for me. And it's kind of irky that you are going through my gym bag and kind.
Speaker 10: Of disrespectful, don't you think? Not really? I mean, I just thought I was a great boyfriend and thought I would, you know, be a good person and do your laundry and wash your gym close. That's that's what I was where I was coming from. But I appreciate the honesty, and I wouldn't mind giving Ben the flowers. Like you said, However, can I go with you because I kind of want to meet them? If that's okay? Greg?
Speaker 13: Are we still doing this? You're still on this?
Speaker 10: Are you serious? This is like the third time right now? This is ridiculous.
Speaker 13: I'm done.
Speaker 10: I'm not dealing with this. I'm not dealing with this right now.
Speaker 13: We can talk about it later, but right now, I'm finished and I got to get back to work.
Speaker 10: Seriously, I'm not dealing with this.
Speaker 5: Greg's she young up, She's gone obviously. Yeah, you might not want to have pressed it that last time.
Speaker 10: I mean, I'm not I don't think I'm on a line asking to meet the guy. I mean, I'm sure Arizon's fine, arison scope aesthetic, and that's I understand. Now I have a better vision of of what she's talking about, and I understand, and I do believe her. You're not cheating. But I know I'm a man, I know how men are, So I wouldn't mind meeting the guy, you know what I mean totally.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should just hold her.
Speaker 2: I want to take a class with you and then oh yeah, way better way.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I wish you would ask for your advice first. Nina on.
Speaker 11: The Jewel Shows to catch a cheetah.
Speaker 8: Good morning.
Speaker 10: Can I take your order?
Speaker 1: Am I gonna as hollow tie at a large black coffee?
Speaker 10: Large black coffe?
Speaker 8: Do you mean a venty No, I mean a large?
Speaker 6: He means AVENTI.
Speaker 14: Yeah, the biggest one you got.
Speaker 15: Venti is large, is twenty Yeah, large is large.
Speaker 9: In fact, tall is large and grande.
Speaker 10: Is Spanish for large.
Speaker 3: Venti's the only one that.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean large.
Speaker 3: It's also the only one that's Italian.
Speaker 9: Congratulations are stupid in three languages.
Speaker 5: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game.
Speaker 1: You versus Victoria.
Speaker 5: Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia that guarantees to decrease your eye you by at least forty points, also tickets to shine Down. So calls right now if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one oh six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com if you think you're able to take to beat Victoria.
Speaker 16: Someone actually sent me what that scene is from or like the movie from that scene that we just played.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I finally I was like, oh my gosh, that's what it's from. I don't know what is it from. I don't know the movie I Love You Man? Is that it? I watched the clip and it was kind of cute. It was Paul Rudd. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 16: So anyways, I'm ready for my trash talk though now okay, sorry, here you go. Well, guys, I know my record isn't great and some might say its even bad.
Speaker 1: Others will say it's historically awful. Okay, but you.
Speaker 16: Know what, today, I'm a phoenix rising from the ashes of my past losses. And I hope all of you have enjoyed the time I've given you to take a beast like myself down, and you have downright crushed the soul of every single teacher I've ever.
Speaker 1: Had those days.
Speaker 16: Those days are over, They're done, finished and la and.
Speaker 1: Now get ready to want me work.
Speaker 4: Baby, All right, down to watch your work. They're Spanish and maybe it was yeah, good, right, that's that's great.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, all right.
Speaker 5: You want to play? Victoria calls right now? You versus Victoria is right after this.
Speaker 17: You know what's weird about your quizzes, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 5: It's time for America's favorite trivia game. You Versus Victoria your chance to take on Victoria Amaras in a grueling game of trivia for Shineedown tickets today and let's meet today's contestant for you verus Victoria.
Speaker 10: Mary?
Speaker 1: What up?
Speaker 10: Mary?
Speaker 17: Hey?
Speaker 1: How's it going great? How are you.
Speaker 18: I'm good thing.
Speaker 1: Mary, you sound like a very sweet leady does. Unfortunately I'm gonna have to take you down.
Speaker 18: Well, I mean I don't have anything, Victory. I don't know what you sage and talk trash, but sometimes you're really good. And you know, we all have our good days and bad days.
Speaker 1: You have today Mary is very nice? Mary, just like too sweet? Like you're so sweet?
Speaker 5: Why are you flipping off the microphone? You called me your own name.
Speaker 1: I've never seen that in mind, and we will.
Speaker 5: Call each other other people's names are never their own.
Speaker 1: Be kind, you will go wait outside? Please? Here we go weird. Victoria is leaving the studio.
Speaker 5: Thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when jess Say passed, and Victoria has to beat you out right to wain. Okay, Mary, okay, right here we go. Your time starts now.
Speaker 1: What is the term for a baby frog?
Speaker 18: Uh?
Speaker 1: Who is the author of the Hunger game series?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, I read these pa.
Speaker 2: What is the only US state with one syllable name? With a one syllable names? How many legs does the centipede have?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 9: One hundred and fifty?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: That wouldn't Oh my god.
Speaker 5: I was nervous bring the story back in the studio. And while she's getting settled and putting her headphones on and stuff. Mary, what's the weirdest skill that you have?
Speaker 18: I'm really good at poti?
Speaker 1: Are you.
Speaker 16: She is?
Speaker 1: She's sweet? Yeah? Nice balance.
Speaker 18: Since it was like kid, I could do it no handed.
Speaker 9: Sparklers, July, that's dope.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I want to stick.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 9: I bought one few years ago.
Speaker 1: I bought one because I wanted to learn how to po go.
Speaker 5: It's not as easy as it h No, but I could get another one, Okay, I remember, I want to Maybe Mary, you can come by and teach us how to do it right?
Speaker 6: You get a pogo stick in a butterfly. Yoo, I'll be at your house all the time.
Speaker 1: You don't you know what I'm saying. I don't know?
Speaker 18: All right?
Speaker 5: Victoria is back in the studio thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say passed and you have to beat Mary outright to win you Ready, Victoria.
Speaker 16: I'm honestly, I'm so very confused what happened earlier? Man, there's a cake in the kitchen, so that kind of also drew me off.
Speaker 1: All right, Brad, come on, all right, here we go, Victoria, your time starts. Now.
Speaker 2: What is the term for a baby frog of toad? What is the Who is the author of the Hunger Game series? That's not right, No, I did pass.
Speaker 1: What is the only US state with the one syllable name Ohio? Wait?
Speaker 16: Oh hi, crap, no, no, no, I know that he does the centipede have a lot? Hey, that's that's a lot if you mix blue and yellow together, Nina.
Speaker 1: Question yell at.
Speaker 8: Me with this.
Speaker 5: Let's to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard producer Brad Victoria to get one correct?
Speaker 1: Uh and Mary got two correct?
Speaker 5: Mary, congratulations, Yeah, you beat Victoria. You go stick your way to victory. You got shined down tickets to thank you very much for playing.
Speaker 1: FA fan.
Speaker 5: Congratulations Mary, let's get the adita.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. The term for a baby frog is a tadpole. What different animals? What did you say?
Speaker 6: That's a baby zebra cow?
Speaker 2: The are The author of the Hunger Game series is Suzanne Collins. The only US day with a one syllable name is Maine. There center has up to two hundred and fifty four legs and as little as thirty.
Speaker 6: So I gave you a range of three hundred and you said eight.
Speaker 1: You mix bloe and yellow together, you do get green married. Thank you very much for playing.
Speaker 18: Thank you you too.
Speaker 5: You play you for Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 5: If you want play Victoria, I have to do is DMUs at the Jubil show or go to the jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 1: It's time for Nina. What's trending?
Speaker 2: I have been excited to talk about this story for the past two hours and I put my mouth shut until right now. Okay, So one of the uk is leading comedy club has banned guests with botox.
Speaker 1: Wowota if saying you.
Speaker 2: Can't go if you've had botox because all of the comics, the talented I put in air quotes. Comics are so frustrated with looking out at the audience and feeling like they're seeing people with no emotion. O, guys, people that get botox can still move their face, they can still laugh, and they still react. If they're not reacting to you, is it the botox or is it you.
Speaker 1: That you still laugh.
Speaker 2: I just thought this was so funny because it's like, is this a joke? Like you use this, This is a joke. This isn't a real thing. But they're really sticking with it, and they're making it their whole stick. I don't know how they're going to be able to prove that. It's like, please raise your eyebrows. That's sinte.
Speaker 6: I mean it does when someone with too much botox is laughing, it looks like it sounds like, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's like old school botox. Nobody gets botox like that. Oh sorry, I'm not up on the boatox because like.
Speaker 2: Now botox is like basically real botox flex, new and improved.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can move I'm laughing. Can you see my face laughing?
Speaker 2: See anyway, Okay, so this story over here is wild too.
Speaker 1: This whole one is blowing my mind.
Speaker 2: So the city of Paris was forced to shut down a high speed rail service to and from London after an unexploded World War two bomb was discovered in its busiest station.
Speaker 1: WHOA, how did that undiscovered? Like how do y'all just kind of upon that or like was it underneath it?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Around it for a while they're like, hey, what's that thing over there? We should have looked at that.
Speaker 1: When we both this building. We just got to set that down somewhere.
Speaker 3: We didn't know what it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was underneath of it, and I guess they just hadn't seen it. And there's this is a highly populated area where people are going back and forth all the time. But it's been there for eighty years. I guess it's an eighty year old explosive. So if it's sitting there for this time, all this time, is it still explosive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta be really careful with unexploded ordinance. It's a whole thing. It gets less and less stable as it gets older.
Speaker 16: So does that mean like it's it's just like you can send it off fast and maybe you.
Speaker 2: Could poke it and boom, Okay it is still effective.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wind was still probably could hurt people. I mean, it depends on what it is, what it's made out of, all that stuff. I'm no expert on unexploded ordinance. All I know is that as it gets older, it gets less stable.
Speaker 16: I want't know who found it, Like what was their first thoughts? Like, hmmm, hey, guys, what is what is this over here? Jim said it was nothing, Just to leave it how.
Speaker 1: It is, and then like, yeah, find out I'm picturing.
Speaker 6: But if it's underneath were they were they trying to do some like construction something.
Speaker 1: What is this.
Speaker 5: That must have been I'm guessing. Wow, it's scary if you think about it. There's been so many wars and things like that over there, even over the year. There's probably there's many things that they are under the ground that we probably have no idea we're walking over every day.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what they said too. It's not uncommon to find unexploded bombs over there from both of the World wars all over Europe, but it's rare to find them in such heavily populated areas.
Speaker 1: In a place they've done massive construction.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, right, Well, so really they're lucky that nothing's ever happened to me at that point.
Speaker 1: Dang, Yeah, scary.
Speaker 2: Lastly, if you'd like to give your brain an extra boost today, choose some wood.
Speaker 1: What what chew wood? Now that sounds like a terrible chew some wood?
Speaker 2: Yes, apparently it helps stimulate brain power, and if you're forgetful, it's a way for you to help you know, stimulate that part of your brain that remembers memories.
Speaker 5: Yeah, somebody will tell you something like, oh, yeah, that was the other day when I was chewing wood.
Speaker 1: Because I was chooing. I remember exactly what you said. Because it was chewing wood.
Speaker 2: For some reason, it grows levels of naturally occurring antioxidants in the human brain that can improve the person's memory.
Speaker 1: So chew would We.
Speaker 6: Should probably start defunding these signs right safely?
Speaker 1: One of these science projects. Blow my mind. I got a way to help you remember something.
Speaker 2: I honestly thought Victoria would start laughing after So what'd you say?
Speaker 1: Would?
Speaker 11: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 5: Bobby is on the phone today for a first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by Mila. So in a second we're gonna call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and hopefully get him another date. But first, Bobby, how long has it vin since you heard from Mela there?
Speaker 3: It's been about ten days.
Speaker 1: Have you tried to reach out to her in those ten days?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I texted her like twice.
Speaker 15: The Center a meme or two, but it's been nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, why don't you tell us about the date?
Speaker 10: Sure?
Speaker 15: Yeah, So we met a pot look that a mutual friend friend was throwing and it was her makes you know, everyone bringing like hominge dish and I love to cook.
Speaker 3: I love being in the kitchen. So I brought my mom's like famous.
Speaker 15: Past role and it might have been slightly overcooked, but it was still edible and I think really good. And Mila showed up with like this like amazing like professional charcuteri board, so many different cheeses. I could not stop eating it, and I talked for like the entire night, like for so long.
Speaker 3: You know, it was like it was a really good bye that's great.
Speaker 2: So did you feel like Mila was into the vibe? Does she love that you were eating her cheese?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Absolutely, Like we we were talking with a group outside and it felt like it was just us too, just like we were just talking between us like the entire time, back and forth, and uh like we were talking about like cooking too, like the best way to my walk, which you know I have some very strong feelings about.
Speaker 3: So, I mean it felt really natural and good.
Speaker 1: Why do you think she might be ghosting you.
Speaker 15: Okay, Well, the only thing I can think is that I might have like overdone it at the potluck, like we I think I tried to impress her too much. But basically, she mentioned that how much she loves flond and I tried to like whip one up from scratch, just like using whatever I could find in the kitchen. I thought it'd be like really cute and romantic, but it did not go very well. Like I set off the smoke alarm and the flaw turned out more like like a soup.
Speaker 5: It's pretty impressive that you were able to make an impromptu flaw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just trying to picture it. She's like, I love flawon and you go, bet watch this.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I might have.
Speaker 3: I might have been feeling a little too confident.
Speaker 1: Okay, And did the flon taste any good?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 3: It did tasted fine.
Speaker 15: The consistency was a little weird, but she like laughed it off, you know, but then she got the kind of quiet after that. So I don't know, Like I don't know if I give it the or I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like how do you recover from a fire alarm?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's quite a like, I mean, or the whole party's got to stop for a second and then restart up again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he was quick. We just worked the smoke alarm out of the ceiling.
Speaker 1: It was no big deal, all right.
Speaker 5: And so the flawn or the failed flawn, I guess, is the only thing you can think of that might be the reason that she's ghosting you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like everything else want like so naturally the party. So I don't know, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, we'll see if we can help you out.
Speaker 5: Then we'll play a song come back, and then call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another chance at making some really good flawn for her. Coder, we'll play a song come back and get your first a follow.
Speaker 11: Up next first date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Of your first day follow up.
Speaker 5: If you're just joining us, Bobby is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Mila. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and hopefully get him another well first date, I guess, because they haven't really had an official date yet. But Bobby, before we do that, why don't you tell us what happened with Mila again?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 15: So we met at a popla but a mutual friend put together and we really hit it off.
Speaker 3: You're like talking all night.
Speaker 15: And then I tried to impress her by like making a FLAWD from scratch and it did not go very well. But it's not like anyone got hurt or anything. But you know, I think I might have just turned her off.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've never known anybody that's gotten injured from a FLAWD. But it happened.
Speaker 1: It's possible. We'll see. Are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, here we go. Win a dollar phon number right now. Hello, Hi, man, I speak to Mila.
Speaker 1: Please. This is she Mila. How are you? This is the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. Hey, Mila, I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria and I'm Jubil. How are you doing?
Speaker 8: Oh my god? Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you listen to the show ever?
Speaker 8: I have heard you guys before. This is this is wild.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 5: Well, you've never heard a first date follow up? What you do on the show that's a segment where if you're ghosting somebody, you can email us and then we call that person and see if they'll tell us why you're ghosting them. So we got an email about you from somebody. Do you know who would email us?
Speaker 8: Is it about Bobby?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is about Bobby.
Speaker 5: He told us all about meeting you at the party, and I said, it's been about ten days that you guys really hit it off, liked you a lot, but doesn't know why you're not calling him back.
Speaker 1: Would you mind telling us?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 8: Sure?
Speaker 19: So Okay, first off, Bobby is sweet, really sweet, but he's kind of chaotic.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 19: The pomok was fun that I've never seen someone try to make a flawn out of nothing.
Speaker 1: He told us about that.
Speaker 5: He thinks that him trying to make a flawn and then setting off the fire alarm and all that stuff might be the reason that you're ghosting.
Speaker 19: Oh no, I mean it was. It was very sweet. It was kind of insane, but it was very sweet. But there was this girl there, Emily, who would not stop flirting with him.
Speaker 8: She was trying to help him.
Speaker 19: She was like, oh my god, you're so brave for making this flawn. It's amazing. It was not an amazing flaw, you know, And I'm just I'm not interested in chasing anyone.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, the fire alarm did go off though, you know.
Speaker 19: I'm just I'm not interested in like fighting over some guy.
Speaker 1: You know, he's nice, but he said he texted you a couple of times.
Speaker 19: Yeah, but I mean, I just it seems messy and chaotic and not for me.
Speaker 5: Like you think that the other girl that was flirting with him, he's also interested in her.
Speaker 19: I mean, I assume so because she was so flirty. So I'm just kind of like, that's cool, do your thing, you know.
Speaker 1: Did he flirt back though? Was he given her the time of day?
Speaker 19: I mean, he was so excited about the flawn that I'm not sure. He just seemed really really excited about everything, but kind of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like someone was a little less excited about life.
Speaker 19: There was just a chaotic element to it that I'm just not sure about, you know.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, well, thank you for telling us why you're not calling him back. Speaking of chaos, Mila, I don't know if you know this or not, but Bobby is actually on the phone and wants to talk to me.
Speaker 3: Hi. Wait, wait, you really think Emily was flirting with me? Really?
Speaker 19: Yeah? She we ate two pieces of that fawn, like nobody wanted to eat the fawn.
Speaker 3: Well, I thought she was just being nice.
Speaker 19: Like, I mean, she she was being nice, but like in a get into your pants kind of way.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 19: I mean she was like grabbing your arm while you were cooking, and she kept like laughing at literally everything said.
Speaker 7: I mean, probably this is.
Speaker 8: What women do when they're into you.
Speaker 3: I guess I didn't notice.
Speaker 15: I honestly, I was really just trying to make sure I didn't like burn up the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Be well fair because we're almost in Neila, where were you this whole time?
Speaker 2: Like, were you off in a corner watching him make it while Emily was flirting with him? Or were you standing there trying to like still get attention.
Speaker 19: No, I was kind of off in the corner at that point, like I sensed it, and I just was like, I'm out, you know, like it's just I don't know, maybe it's.
Speaker 8: Like self defense.
Speaker 19: I'm just not interested in getting in the middle of like something that was really happening, Like you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I get that. Sometimes you're just too tired.
Speaker 2: Like like, look at me, I'm so cute, Like it's exhausting.
Speaker 19: But yeah, you don't really do that, you know. I was just kind of like, you're sweet, don't have fun. She's all over you, like trying not to burn anything down.
Speaker 5: Well, Mela, would you like to go on another day with Bobby? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 19: I mean, I guess I misread it because I thought you were into Emily, but if she's not in the picture, I would be open to them. Y.
Speaker 1: You got another date with Mila.
Speaker 15: Well, actually, now that I like know this about Emily, I think I kind of want to text her.
Speaker 1: What wow shameless?
Speaker 15: Well, I mean she's like really into me like that, and like I kind of be keeping.
Speaker 3: Not go for it.
Speaker 8: Oh well, I guess I did read it right. I don't know what to do now. I feel really weird.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean, Mela, no offense, but like thanks for telling me, Like you you're really cool, like your guacrush sounds awesome, but I mean Emily is like really pretty.
Speaker 1: And oh wow interesting. All right, Well back to that chaotic thing.
Speaker 5: Mela.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your time, and Bobby good luck with Emily. I guess I'm sorry.
Speaker 19: Wow, okay, kind of what I expected to be honest, So there you go.
Speaker 3: Wow, guys, thanks so much for doing this. This is so cool. This is.
Speaker 11: Jubile's first day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney online at Advocates Law.
Speaker 5: Are you your parents' favorite child? It's a jebal show. It's always fun to put a parent on the spot and ask them which kid of theirs is their favorite because the ill always say.
Speaker 1: Oh, I just love them both the same lies.
Speaker 5: But let's be honest, they like one better than the other. You can dodge that question better than a politician that dodges questions, any question, every single question asked a politician, they dot and parents are very good at that. But there's a trend of parents sharing the ways you can tell if you're the favorite child or not online. We'll go over it right now, so you can tell if you're the favorite kid. How do you know if you're your parent's favorite kid? Does your baby pictures look like a professional photo shoot and your siblings are blurry, dark and possibly taken with a potato.
Speaker 3: Or in my.
Speaker 1: Case, there aren't that many of them. Yeah, that's very true. Yeah, there's all kinds of pictures of.
Speaker 5: Two of you, and there were school pictures that you had to take exactly my situation too.
Speaker 1: I just think they got sick of it because that's what they tell me.
Speaker 2: But obviously there's like six albums dedicated to me as like a two year old.
Speaker 1: My brother's got like one.
Speaker 5: These are ways that you can tell if you're your parents' favorite kid or not. The Wi Fi password is your name, and your siblings still has to ask for the Wii.
Speaker 1: I want to say, I'm my mom's printer password at work.
Speaker 16: I was very proud of myself when I found that out.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, my gosh, am I your printer password?
Speaker 17: She is?
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't tell your siblings. I'm like, oh, passed up for the grandkids they win.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here's one that I'm sure many people can relate to Your parents whisper when they give some the other child money and then when you ask for cash, you get a lecture on hard work and responsibility, say go mow the lawn. And what's another way you can tell if you're your parents favorite child? You get the front seat by default, no arguments, notibates, it's always your seat.
Speaker 2: Is that because you're the favorite child, or is that because you're the bully child? What I mean, because it's like, are you scared of Pa?
Speaker 6: My brother and I are so far apart in age, Like he's like nine years older than me. So I just felt like he just got everything, and I was just like kind of like a pet.
Speaker 1: In the family. They're like, Bratt, Obviously Brad's going to be in the back. Yeah, obviously you're there, he's there.
Speaker 5: Another way to tell if you're your parents' favorite child is when they introduce you.
Speaker 1: There's an extra sparkle in.
Speaker 5: Their eye and your sibling gets introduced, like a tax reduction.
Speaker 1: This is my son, Johnny. Isn't it great? Yeah, that's Jim. He's also my kid, five thousand dollars tax credit.
Speaker 2: It might be devastating to be like, yeah, watch this, this is my mom. This is my dad.
Speaker 5: Another way to tell if your your parents' favorite kid or not, when you sneeze, they run and grab medicine for you. There's so many sneezes in there, like you're fine, Ku being dramatic.
Speaker 1: That used to always be my little brother.
Speaker 16: In this past week, my mom I was talking to her and she told me She's like, your brother's gonna give me a heart attack, and I'm like, why what happened? Apparently he called her at two o'clock in the morning because he was so hungover. He was throwing up and it tasted spicy ew, So he was like, Mom, am I gonna die if it's spicy?
Speaker 1: Like what's happening? She's like, Michael, are you seriouslycahoona right now for this?
Speaker 20: Mom?
Speaker 1: I'm scared? Am I gonna die? I don't want to die? And she goes go wake up your father. He was at home with my dad.
Speaker 16: By the way, I can't I'm too scared.
Speaker 5: So he's drunk, throwing up and calls your mom spicy, did you have a burrito?
Speaker 1: Spicy?
Speaker 16: Michael?
Speaker 1: What did you mean? I ate a little bit? Well, then could than that you're fine? You're not gonna die?
Speaker 18: Are you sure?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 1: Oh geez.
Speaker 5: These are ways that you can tell if you heard the favorite kid or not. You get the last slights of pizza without asking ooh, your sibling gets that you've had enough pizza, and you can.
Speaker 6: Tell what this sibling has the confidence just to go grab that last light right right, They're not gonna get their handslap.
Speaker 1: There's no discussion about it. They just grabbed that last light.
Speaker 2: And it's the same sibling that doesn't put their dishes in the dishwasher.
Speaker 1: They just leave them right there on the counter on the sink, like that's fine, I don't have to Mom's gonna clean them.
Speaker 5: Your childhood drawings are framed on the wall and your siblings have been misplaced.
Speaker 1: What happened to that?
Speaker 5: It's terrible, brother. Try harder like your brother is the way to tell if you're your parents your parents' favorite kid or not. You've never had to do the dishes at family gatherings.
Speaker 1: See, yes, that is what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But at family gatherings, your sibling is practically a family butler.
Speaker 6: Right, although I volunteer because I don't want to be with the rest of the family having conversations like I'm going to wash the dish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would rather wash the dishes. You gotta know my family.
Speaker 5: He says, you get gifts just because, and your sibling gets socks for Christmas.
Speaker 1: All the stocking stuffers are unreal.
Speaker 2: When we started this list, I thought for sure I was the favorite. But I get socks and I am the butler.
Speaker 5: These are ways you can tell if you're your parents' favorite kid or not. Your parents tell you their favorite child is the dog. That's just very obvious that you're not your favorite child. I don't like you as much as the dog.
Speaker 1: Your sibling's the dog, and then you Yeah.
Speaker 9: Jubiles Dirty Little Secret.
Speaker 11: On the New Hits and one six point one.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 10: Yes I do.
Speaker 1: Yay, what is it?
Speaker 14: I'm going through a separation right now, and thank you. My husband is sleeping with someone else and we're not even legally separated. Oh and and also sleeping with me at the same time.
Speaker 1: Oh so you know he's sleeping with someone else and.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, and he's keeping it from her.
Speaker 2: Oh so, how do do you feel being the other woman with your husband?
Speaker 10: I've had a setback on that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 14: We're depressed and anxiety issues with that, but I'm dealing with it. But it makes me upset because he does that. He doesn't lie, and you figure he's lying.
Speaker 1: Bro, What do you want things to work out with him? Or is this kind of just more for fun?
Speaker 9: I've tried several times.
Speaker 14: It's a it's a loss at this point.
Speaker 5: So are you sleeping with him sort of in revenge to the other woman.
Speaker 14: Bothing with his emotions?
Speaker 5: And okay, well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. Well, thank you, ye bye, Hey.
Speaker 1: What's up is the jubil shows dirty little you have one?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So sweet.
Speaker 20: When I was a kid, I noticed my dad got real frustrated one time when he saw that there was time on the microwave left. So for about ten years, I would always randomly leave a couple of seconds on the microwave and internally just watch them struggle with frustration.
Speaker 9: And so years ago, year ago, he saw.
Speaker 20: That that happened, and he looked over at me across the island, and you said, you'd do this on purpose, don't You just started busting up, laughing.
Speaker 1: You tortured your dad for ten years.
Speaker 20: For ten years on the low, without him ever catching on until he saw me smirking one time.
Speaker 1: He had to be going nuts then, trying to figure.
Speaker 20: Out the glorious, glorious moment from being one of the smartest people I know to getting so frustrated over something so small.
Speaker 1: You're so twisted and genius, it's.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, little things, totally Thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 20: Man, I appreciate you guys have a good one.
Speaker 1: What's your dirty little secret.