Speaker 1: I thank you, Scott Shannon, thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. It's really fascinating to watch the left, the radical left in this country. They don't care about about simple, basic, fundamental you know, eighty five, fifteen, ninety ten, eighty twenty issues. If if they are that out of touch and they don't understand that Americans in small towns and big cities want law and order and safety and security.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they're thinking.
Speaker 1: And by the way, we have a lot of news to break today because it turns out, according to the DC Police Union chief apparently complaining that police all over the Metropolitan Police in Washington, DC are being pressured to falsify violent crime statistics. The DC Police Union chief quote to evade public scrutiny, Metropolitan Police Department leadership is deliberately falsifying crime data, creating a false narrative of reduced crime while communities suffer, which goes dead set against the big narrative, the big lie that oh no, no, violent crime is down to a thirty year low. Well, yeah, if you cook the books, I'm sure that it is down to a thirty year low. But this is what this goes back to. You know, if you remember four years, we were lied to repeatedly about the border being closed and the border being secure. Biden said it, every Democrat said it. Kamala Harris said it, may orc has said it. Borders closed, borders closed, borders closed. I can play it. I won't waste your time. But they all promised that the border was closed, border was secure. We all knew otherwise because our eyes on a regular basis. Now the state run legacy media mob officially now dead, gone and buried, rest in peace. They did not do their job. They did not inform their viewers. They did not inform people that listened to them that the border was not secure, and we had all the images you could ever want. Neither desired to prove that. They were just flat out lining to us, and they didn't care. All they cared about was protecting Joe Biden. There were nothing but an extension of the Biden press office, just like they knew he was in a steep cognitive decline. We first reported on his cognitive decline in twenty nineteen, like they knew inflation was in transitory and they wanted to do everything they could do to smear, slander, smirch, you know, just like the media. They you know, think of all the lies that they told, you know, they they're just as guilty as the people involved in the Russia Russia, Russia Russia hoax because they peddled the lies. They peddled the conspiracy theories, you know, for pretty much three straight years. But they've peddled it ever since, and some of them are still peddling that big lie. You know, they never told the truth about Hillary Clinton's bought and paid for dirty Russian disinformation dossier. Why didn't they tell the truth? Why didn't they look at the double standard when it came to you know, Hillary Clinton's top secret classified information on her server or servers or why didn't they talk about the four locations where Joe Biden at top secret classified information. Remember Donald Trump was a former president. His mar A Lago was rated. Why weren't Joe Biden's four locations rated? Why wasn't Hillary's office or Hillary's home rated? You know, remember the Presidential Records Act actually gave Donald Trump protections that neither one of them had You know, why didn't the media report that mar A Lago was not worth eighteen million dollars because they didn't care. They just wanted to get Trump, along with Leticia James and Alvin Bragg. You know why didn't they report on the law in New York was very clear and how the statute of limitations had run out on what was a legal non disclosure agreement that was labeled a legal expense, that hired a real lawyer to negotiate the deal, and then somehow they were able to manufacture thirty four felony counts. Nobody cared about Donald Trump's rights. They didn't care that attorneys generals and das ran on a platform to get one man, one family, one organization.
Speaker 2: They didn't care about any of it. And they're just as complicit.
Speaker 1: There's been a lot of lying and a lot of Now the net result of it is rightly, nobody gives a damn what they say and nobody trusts these people anymore. How can you trust them? They have a political agenda and you know, just like in this case here the president, if you why why would they not report simple, basic fundamental truths like We're going to tell you right now. You know, why wouldn't they point out that the president has the right under section seven forty of the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, which would place the Metropolitan Police Department under direct federal control. Why why wouldn't they point out the fact that of every country in the entire world, by far, by more than twice as much, that Washington d C, the capital of our country, has the highest homicide rate per one hundred thousand people then every other country countries. You'd never expect, you you wouldn't think that Uruguay would only have would have a a homicide rate per one hundred thousand of sixteen point one, and Washington d C is their number one at forty one per one hundred thousand. Bagdad is you know who would think that Bagdad is safer than Washington d C in terms of the homicide rate at only fifteen point two per hundred thousand, Or that Havana, Cuba only four per hundred thousand versus forty one in Washington d C. Or that Nigeria, Panama City, Panama, or Brazil or Costa Rica or Bogata, Columbia or Mexico City, Mexico, or Lima, Peru, or Ethiopia, Buenos Aires in Argentina, Hirobi Kenya. You know San Salvador, El Salvador istanbul dramatically lower. I mean El Salvador one point nine per one hundred thousand Washington d C. Forty one per hundred thousand. And here's where it gets even more sinister, because you know, if you go back to when the President gave his speech before a joint session and all those illegal immigrants I was just talking about, unvetted allowed in the country, known terrorists, murderers, rapists, other violent criminals, cartel members, gang members, drug dealers, all let into the country. And at the joint session speech, Democrats so hate Donald Trump. When the President recognized the family of Lake and Riley, who was out jogging and brutally murdered on a jogging trail, you would think Democrats would have a little bit of heart and soul and compassion and a conscience and stand up and give some type of some type of support for the family of Lake and Riley.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't stand.
Speaker 1: They sat or the family of little Joscelyn Nungary twelve years old and she was brutally murdered after she was raped violently in Houston, Texas. They didn't stand for her mother or a Lexis either. You know, we just had the guy that was responsible for the killing of Rachel morn you know, getting life in prison.
Speaker 2: But she was a mother of five.
Speaker 1: And not one time, not once, did any Democrat that I know of, ever reach out to any of these families that had loved ones either murdered or raped or victims of these heinous, violent crimes. And whatever Democrat runs for offices. If Gavin Newsom clearly has his eyes on the White House, and there will be a list of every California in that sanctuary state paradise, that socialist utopia that he runs and that he's been a leader in for all these decades. You don't think the names of every person murdered in his state by an unvetted illegal immigrant that had sanctuary state protection and sanctuary city protection is not going to become a campaign issue. It will be, and it should be. Now we're learning President Trump cracking down on all of this. Democratic leaders all over the country denouncing the President for trying to save prime ridden cities that they themselves are running. Muriel Bowser calling Trump's it's unsettling, it's unprecedented. We have the number one homicide rate of any capital of any country on the face of the earth. And you would think that they would welcome the support to keep their citizens safe and secure. That's not the case our nation's capital. You know, we have long been the greatest country on earth, but violent crime is out of control, and in large part Democrats there. I put a lot of the responsibility on their insane policies of defund dismantle, no ky law, no no bail laws, and everything else in between, you know, and all these Democratic mayors, and we'll play some of it coming up this hour. But you know, now we're finding out that this big talking point that they put out yesterday, we're at a thirty year low. What are you talking about? Let me quote the DC Police union chief. To evade public scrutiny, the Metropolitan Police Department leadership is deliberately falsifying crime data, creating a false narrative of reduced crime, while communities continue to suffer claims by Democrats that they're you know, the state run legacy medium mob that was everybody's talking point yesterday. I'm not sure they're just going to stick with it today and ignore the truth. But if you look at the headline on the DC Police Union website July eighteenth, less than a month ago, officers in the DC Metropolitan Police Department were instructed to downgrade violent crime reports to lesser offenses. The Fraternal Order of Police, which represents d C officers, has raised concerns about what they say is a broad practice of manipulating crime classifications to show declines in violent crime that don't exist now. The Paternal Order of Police chairman's and officers are frequently instructed by supervisors to downgrade serious felony reports to lesser offenses. The union claims the practice is being directed by the Metropolitan Police Department command staff and an effort to keep reported crime figures low. In a press release he put out, he said the Metropolitan Police leadership deliberately is falsifying crime data, creating a false narrative of reduced crime while communities are suffering. Wow, and by the way, Washington, DC is not the only large, democratic run city where major crimes are being under reported. We went back, we did a little research. We found in Chicago magazine back in April twenty fourteen, This troubling practice goes far beyond murders and documents and interviews where Vel Chicago Magazine found dozens of crimes, including serious felonies like robberies, burglaries, assaults that were misclassified, downgraded to risk slap offenses, or made to vanish all together. Many officers of different ranks from different parts of the city recounting instances in which they were asked or pressured by their superiors to reclassify their incident reports, or in which their reports were changed by some invisible hand. One detective refers to the quote magic ink, the power to make a case disappear, said another rank and file. Don't agree with what's going on. The powers that be are making the changes so it looks like their cities are safer than they really are. In New York City, they had an NYPD transit commander accused of quote faking New York City subway crime stats New York Post. March of this year, the head of the NYPD transit district in Queens was stripped of his command amid allegations that he had police reports falsified to downplay subway crimes on his watch. Sources telling the New York Post. He said that some citizens have begun hesitating to call the police because they haven't felt that anything meaningful would be done. He plays the blame on prosecutors for not pressing charges. Again, they all have one thing in common, defundn NOBIL laws and frankly built in corruption. I mean, one DC councilman has been charged with taking bribes. Doesn't like Trump's anti anti crime crackdown. So everything that you've heard in the last twenty four hours about DC, based on rank and file and the police union and the Metropolitan Police Department is fake. It's phony, it's fraudulent, it's a lie, and it's been a systemic failure that they've tried to hide and cover up. You know, and this is happening all around the country. Oh what a shock Democrats. And of course they're by extension the state run legacy media mob.
Speaker 2: They want to cover all this up.
Speaker 1: And as Janine Piro pointed out, you know, DC laws of letting these young punks off the hook for violent crimes. Even said to me last night, I can't even you know, I can't take I can't touch a fourteen to seventeen year old that has a gun for crying out loud. But what do you think is going to happen? How do you think that's gonna end? I'll give you the answer badly. I hope all of you will go to Legacy box dot com slash Hannity today, get your Legacy Box. They'll send it to you fifty percent off your order, and then you're gonna go in your attic and your basement. Then you're going to go in your closets and your garage, and then you're gonna ask other family members to do the same. And you're gonna find every aging camquorder, VHS, tape, film, reel, photo, negatives that you have, and you're gonna put them all in the box and they're gonna be hand digitized. Then they're going to be saved in perpetuity by our friends at Legacy Box. Listen, you spend all the time taking videos when your child is born, and a baby's first steps and first day at school, and their first Holy communion and their graduations, their weddings. You're not supposed to let it degrade because of heat, moisture, and mold. No, you're supposed to safeguard family's memories and perpetuity and that's what Legacy Box will do for you. They'll hand digitize all these family memories. They'll make it easily accessible. You can enjoy it over and over again. Share it with family members. You'll you maybe we'll get to see and hear from relatives that passed away. And you know that your great great great great great grandchildren will know what you look like and sound like. Don't let your childhood fade away on old tapes. Go to legacy box dot com slash Hannity fifty percent off today. Lock in this low price Legacy box dot com slash Hannity. Every family should do it right now.
Speaker 3: America listens to Sean Hannity.
Speaker 2: And he's on on on right now.
Speaker 1: Your support for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation makes a lasting difference in real lives, like the lives of the Ernst family.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: When US Navy Chief Petty Officer Michael Thomas Ernst was killed in a training accident, thankfully, because of your generosity, our friends of the Tunnel to Towers Foundation were able to provide a mortgage free home to his loving family. Since the Tunnel to Towers Foundation was founded in the aftermath of nine to eleven, the Ernst family is one of many that people like you, because of your generosity, have helped. You've helped empower our most catastrophically injured vets, our first responders to reclaim their independence by providing specially adapted smart homes, helping recipients live with dignity and independence. But there's so much more to do. Many heroes and their families, they're still in need. We must never forget. Please join us at commit to eleven dollars a month, the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org, the letter T the number two, the letter T dot org. But the Tunnel to Towers Foundation to tell you about all of this insane of the left and why don't they want people to be safe and secure? You know, if you really break down all of the Trump derangement syndrome, hatred, rage, predictions of doom and gloom on trade and doom and gloom, and this is terrible. He's deporting criminal illegals in the country and they won't stand for mothers that lost their children. And we have the worst, the highest homicide rate of any capital of any country in the world. And what you don't want to fix that? And you're still clinging to defund, dismantled, no bail law, madness and insanity. What does that tell you about where Democrats and the state run legacy media.
Speaker 2: Mob is coming from.
Speaker 1: And what are they going to do tonight after everything they said about how terrible Donald Trump is and it's had a thirty year low in terms of the murder rate, but now we find out the numbers have been The fix is in.
Speaker 3: Listen to this show one time and you're handitized.
Speaker 1: Sean Hannity is back on the radio, all right, twenty five to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. When your job site gets loud, deadlines are tighter, well, your team needs a line of communication that's not going to quit. That's where the technology of rapid radios come in. We're using it here on this show, and it keeps all of us connected no matter where we are. And you know, it doesn't matter if you're in a construction zone, or if Linda's in Pennsylvania and I'm in Florida and Ethan is in New York and sweet Baby James is sleeping downstairs. It doesn't matter anyway. Group, trat chats, private calls, battery life that goes on for days and days to recharge it even the toughest conditions, form and security. Rapid radios that gets the job done. It's also great for your friends, family, elderly relatives. You can stay in touch with the press of a button. Durable, preprogrammed, built for moments when connection matters. It's great for work, great for play, great to stay in contact with family and friends, whether you're at home on the go. You'll have peace of mind knowing and you never pay any subscription fee ever at all, whatsoever. And they're ready to go right out of the box. Rapid Radios dot com. You're going to love the technology and you'll always be close. You'll always be connected. Foxnews dot com reporting a company that rents out paid protesters has seen a massive uptick in inquiries regarding its services in our nation's capital amid President Trump's move to federalize the police force in the nation's capital. Right now DC inquiry these are up roughly four hundred percent compared to the same period in twenty twenty four. It's a group, it's called Crowds on Demand. They're CEO Adam Swart telling Fox News Digital, adding that the time period he is referencing is made to July twenty twenty four. The company always sees a spike in request during what he calls high stakes political moments. A large share are focused on opposing Trump's policies in Washington, raising alarms about government overreach. You know, we're weighing these offers carefully because while there's truth in saying DC's local government, he goes on, has been an abject failure in keeping its citizens safe, there's also real danger putting too much power in federal hands. That balance of power matters, and he said the vast majority of people at political or advocacy events in DC are in some way paid. Most people don't know this. Many protesters, this is a quote, are literally on the payroll. Bute Hill Staffers from both parties often expected to show up at rallies and protest on their own time. Yes, most attendees are being paid, or they're there because it's part of their job. That doesn't mean they don't support the cause, but does mean these crowds are not as organic as they appear on TV. You know, last week we had I think of some of our call guy was reading on the program. I mean, that's always, you know, a red flag to me. A DC judge, interestingly, probably good timing, has ordered the two teams charged in the attack on the former DOGE staffer big Balls to remain in the city's juvenile detention center, rejecting requests for less restrictive detention. Did you see this guy was beaten to a pulp and all he did, according to reports, was come to the aid of a woman that was being attacked. How many people, I mean, we ever thought of what you would do in a situation if you see somebody being attacked, what are you going to do? Because most people are going to turn and look the other way, or it seems more common these days the people are going to pull out their cell phones and take videos while people are getting the crap beat out of them. That part I don't understand. If you're an older person, you don't have an ability to protect yourself, it's probably not a good idea to engage. The best thing you can do is call police. In the case of that woman, Holly that was beaten and that other guy that's being beaten, at all these people with their cell phones out, only one person called the police only one pretty crazy. Now, instead of talking about or being outraged over the fact that we're now learning that the Metropolitan Police Department is cooking the books to make DC seem safer than it even is, Muriel Bowser used the Eye opportunity yesterday to call for DC statehood.
Speaker 2: Here's what she said.
Speaker 4: My message to residents is this, we know that access to our democracy is tenuous. That is why you have heard me and many many Washingtonians before me, advocate for full statehood for the District of Columbia. And while this action today is unsettingly and unprecedented, I can't say that given some of the rhetoric of the past that were totally surprised.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what she's talking about.
Speaker 1: Now, Remember when Corey Booker and Hakim Jeffries were on the steps of the Capitol and the weird singing broke out. I mean, it's a very small crowd.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I counted maybe twenty people, maybe twenty people, maybe more. I don't know if there was people behind the cameras. But remember this guy breaks out and starts singing, I'll remind you.
Speaker 2: I will build this world from love I will build this world from love yetta da.
Speaker 3: YadA ai.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's painful. I'm not sure why liberal protesters always want to sing, Because you had DC protesters singing yesterday at a free DC rally. Now, knowing that astroturfing is really a big deal, which is what Fox News Digital was reporting, one has to wonder if these protesters now are being paid when we see them on TV. But yesterday they started singing again. Listen, it is so bad. These people are lunatics.
Speaker 2: You know. Stephen A.
Speaker 1: Smith writes me a lot, and he watches the show regularly, and he's a friend of mine, and when he watches the show, he will write me things like, in the middle of the show, I knew it, I knew I saw that clip. I knew you'd play it. And if it's somebody like Pocahontas, Grandpa Bernie, Jasmin Crockett, I'm very I've become a big fan of Jasmine Crockett or Mom Donnie or I think I mentioned Grandpa Bernie, the squad. I played them because they are the real leadership of this radicalized Democratic Party. And what's fascinating is you see that they are in complete alignment, a state run legacy media mob and the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: And you can see this.
Speaker 1: Whatever the talking point is, they all regurgitate the same thing. For example, the closing arguments of the twenty four campaign where Trump is racist and Trump is a you know, Trump is a Nazi and a fascist and he's Hitler and he's Stalin and he's Mussolini, and they repeated it, repeated it, repeated it, repeated it, repeated it. You know, now you've got Democrats all over the place saying Trump's a dictator. Trump's the dictator. The interview where Trump said that he would be a dictator was an interview with me, so I remember it well. And what he said was if you care about the truth. He actually said, I said, what do you say to all these people that claim that you want to be a dictator? And goes, well, I will be a dictator on day one, I'll secure the border and I'll move to make us energy dominant. Okay, that's not being a dictator. He was being Trump, you know, tongue in cheek. He never said he was going to be a dictator, but it got taken out to mean that. Now, now, if you listen to Democrats and their accomplices, their mouthpieces in the now dead officially state run legacy media mob. You know, now the Democrats are saying Trump's a dictator, Dictator, Dictator.
Speaker 2: They always say the same thing.
Speaker 1: Nazi, Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Okay, racist, Okay, now it's dictator. Here's the media taking again an extension of the press offices of all things Democratic Party. And now that the Democrats are taken to their new word, which is dictator, they're just regurgitating it.
Speaker 5: Listen, the thing we were all warning about for the last few years is not coming.
Speaker 2: It is here.
Speaker 5: We do now live in a country that has an authoritarian leader in charge. We have a consolidating dictatorship in our country.
Speaker 4: And what we're seeing play out here is Donald Trump's promise to be a dictator on day one.
Speaker 2: Trump has seemingly never met a dictator. He doesn't like.
Speaker 4: It's some real dictator type stuff.
Speaker 6: The American people will have to decide that they are the last in the line of defense against Donald Trump and American fascism.
Speaker 5: It matters to the public. It matters about what type of leader and the character of a leader like take Donald Trump at his ward when he says he wants to be dictator on day one, he looks up and idolizes dictators like Putin.
Speaker 6: They say, you know, you judge a man by the company he keeps in the ways that he's co seed up to dictators around the world really tells us a lot about the kind of corrupt dictator in the making Trump is.
Speaker 3: Because the question I have for Trump is, do you you know what the word dictator means? I think he's clear, And if you do, why are you using it unless that's what you want to be.
Speaker 4: Among the many other vile things that Donald Trump has been called, including tyrant, liar, scam artist, he is also an aspiring dictator.
Speaker 2: He says, because you're the governor and you won election. That's one of the reasons he wants you arrested. So what's your response to the government? That was that said by Erdowan? Who was that said by? Was that some dictator? Some authoritarian? I mean, you.
Speaker 1: See it's all group think. You see how manufactured it is. And this is the real amazing part of all of this, everything from twenty to twenty four that they did to Donald Trump and all the lawfare, all the weaponization, all of the phony charges that the media allows so many laws, eyes and ridiculous things to be said about Trump. They didn't care that weaponization was happening. And now they're all going to be held accountable. And they were held accountable many ways by all of you because in spite of them peddling lies about Donald Trump for all of these years, starting with.
Speaker 2: The Russia Russia Russia Russia.
Speaker 1: Hoax, now that we know a lot more about it, all the way through the weaponization in thirty four charges and fingerprinted at mugshots and conviction, and nobody cared what either Democrats or the state run legacy media said. They didn't care that their closing argument was racist Nazi fascist Hitler Stalin Mussolini. They didn't care because they don't trust these people anymore. They know that they've been lied to. And that's why I declared the legacy media is dead. You know, why wouldn't any Why wouldn't these these state run legacy media mom people, Why would they not be outraged that mayoral candidate Kami Mumdani or Marxist Mumdanni is only paying twenty three hundred dollars a month for his stabilized apartment in New York despite making one hundred and forty two thousand dollars a year as an assemblymen, plus stipends in addition to however much apparently his artist wife is raking in because rent stabilized rent control departments are meant for struggling working families or for poor people. You know, it's part of a long term pattern of liberals. How many times have I said that liberals are only generous with other people's money. And the guy just had multiple weddings that were extravagant. His family comes from great wealth. Why doesn't he give the apartment back? I mean, even Andrew Cuomo kind of got it right here. He said, you grew up rich and married an even wealthier woman. You had weddings on three continents. You know, you own property in Lgbtqia plus murderous Uganda. You make one hundred and forty two thousand dollars a year plus stipends and all this stuff, and likely make well over two hundred thousand dollars a year no matter which way you cut it. Zoron Mamdami is a rich person. You're actually very rich. You and your wife Tay twenty three hundred dollars a month, as you have bragged for a nice apartment. Uh, that should be housing for someone who needs it. We're in the middle of a historic affordability crisis. Millions of low income New Yorkers need this apartment or an apartment like it, Yet your apartment remains rented to rich people that don't need it. I'm calling for you to move out, immediately, give your affordable housing back to an unhoused family that needs it. Leaders must show moral clarity. It's time for him to move out. He's not wrong, and Gerald Nadler is lauding mondonnmi Ah. He's a guy that won't give Trump an inch. He's not running against Donald Trump. Now, what have I been telling you about New York and warning you about this? New York States cumulative three year budget gap now is a whopping thirty four billion dollars, a shortfall driven by spending growth in medicaid education. By the way, forty five percent of kids can't can't read in New York City and the recent numbers, and that's an improvement that's shockey at three year budget gap thirty four billion dollars of twenty five percent, how much of this is do you think might be attributed or attribute to bull to the fact that people have left New York because of high taxes and burdens some regulation. I'd say probably all of it. It's insane. But right now I saw this morning. I was watching Fox and Friends, but they have it. Mamdani is a nineteen point lead. By the way, over one hundred thousand Americans applied to join ICE after Trump's DHS announced plans to hire ten thousand new agents America is. The illegal alien population has dropped by one point six million, according to The Washington Times since Trump took office. That is huge. We just begin that's just the beginning. How do you possibly get all of the people that enter this country illegally out of the country. I don't know how you do it. I meanwhile, you know, Beto Boso, everyone the left still going off the rails.
Speaker 2: We'll do whatever it effing takes.
Speaker 1: F the rules. I guess that means f the law. That's a call for anarchy. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It sounds like insurrection. Talk to me.