Speaker 1: Forever. Hell guys, wait, am I too loud?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Love us? He said, you got a cat eye own for this? I do you. I was like, let me just do a little bit of something something for the zoom zoom zoom and a boom boom. Just remember I'm just trying to get up and take a shower and put on makeup to motivate me to do ship, because otherwise I'll literally just lay on my back like I do. Want to like you being like you be doing when you have six you know, I just lay back and be like you. I mean, it's the position that was there a position that you can do on your stomach? Is that also a position that yeah? Yeah, yeah you can, so sometimes you do that?
Speaker 3: Sure right, That's just like lazy dogg is style now, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Lazy doggy? You put a little pillow under the stomach, would you talking?
Speaker 4: You're not even on your knees for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got bad knees.
Speaker 1: I used to run track.
Speaker 2: Yeah I got these old ass nineteen ninety something knees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you always got your back arched. I don't even know what sex is anymore. It's canceled. Sex is not canceled so don't do that. I don't talk about sex like that. You're right, You're right, Marie. What are you doing to stay motivated? Motivational speakers? I haven't really been doing anything. I'm not making myself do anything.
Speaker 2: I'll get up in the morning and do my little morning pages if I remember, you know, like get up and like write a page of just like free thought, and I'll be like, I'm gonna do this today, and I'll write all this stuff out and then I won't do any of it, and then I go to bed and we try to get tomorrow, you know, yeah, because it's easy to feel bad about the stuff that you're not doing, but we don't take into effect that Like maybe I washed all the dishes in my sink.
Speaker 1: Finally that counts to something. Oh honey, I am being a certified adult. Yes, it took me, you know, twelve fifteen years to get it right. But I am using the dishes and then washing them after or using the dishes and washing them the next day, and not letting them pile up for weeks like I used to, not waiting for my roommate to just wash them. I'm sweeping. I've like you weekly, just sprucing up the place. I'm on Amazon, just buying up shit and spend the money. Make my home, no, make my house home, make my home a house, whatever you call it, I'm doing. I'm doing what I need to do to just when we get out of this. I don't want to look worse, feel worse, not believe in myself or my surroundings. So I'm working. I'm working on myself internally. Okay, Tea, and it only took a pandemic. Okay, Wow, can you get the broom and show us your technique? Well, I got the broom from Grove. Hey, Grove. Oh, I got a little brush. I mean, I got me a little broom and it came with a little dust pan too, So I'm sweeping up. I'm being a lady. I don't even know Grove had brooms.
Speaker 2: I got my sponge, my sponges from Grove so that I'll be washing my dishes.
Speaker 1: Shut out Grove. Yeah, look at you, Yeah you know. I got a new rug. Just buying lights. What's your what's your house inspiration?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What you are you Bahamian?
Speaker 2: Are you like a colorful, bold colored queen? Are you doing jewel tones? Are you giving us college dorm realness.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it, friend, college dorm realness. I mean Graham, because everything is like Mitch and Matt, mixed and matched, and I think the stuff that's in my room does not reflect how old I am. Like, I'll get a dresser that has like a blue door, and then it like the type of dresser it is. It's not like real wood. It's fake wood. It's parkleboard. Yeah, it's He's just I'm gonna get a new dresser that I got that one on during Black Friday, and that was my fault, and it was super cheap, and then it broke. It literally broke maybe three or four weeks after. So that was my fault. So I'm gonna buy a real wood dresser that looks appropriate for an older lady like myself, an old young lady. I have a vanity mirrors. I have like tons of stuff going on in this little ass room, so I need to work on that. I might have Marie Condo some shit. I'll come over there right get rid of some stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know about Marie Condo, but Marie Foston, I mean, come over there and just roast all your belongings until you throw.
Speaker 1: It all away. Okay, that's fast refostered method. Let's let's talk about highlight of the week. Highlight of the week. It was National Nudes Day, and bitch, when I talk about nood on nood on nude, I was senting it to the group and I didn't look back. Sidney was ready to send some nuds to somebody. Because somebody sent me a nude and told me it was National NWD Day. I dropped it in the group chat. Sydney was prepared.
Speaker 2: Sidney had David la Chappelle already in, she had and Leebowitz, She had all of these photographers just ready to go to take these black and white artistic JC Penny nudes. I was completely caught off guard the speed that your nudes hit the group chat after I dropped that National new Day and then I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: Wow, Marie, let's talk about it. We were on the phone while you you told me that it was National news Day. And while we were on the phone, I started getting undressed because I was like, well, so don't don't do that. Don't do that. You knew.
Speaker 2: It's not about me not knowing. I'm saying, you did it so fast and you're just confirming that because we were on the phone when you started getting but naked.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm speedy Gonzales. When it's when it's time to do art, when it's time to inspire you, hose, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Andrews said, you didn't send Andrew your nudes?
Speaker 1: Oh you want me to send it to you right now?
Speaker 3: No, because I saw it on our last recording. You just popped out your nipple every every other second.
Speaker 2: Oh, he said, he's already seen the goods. He don't, he said, he.
Speaker 4: I have not seen your vagina though.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't have it. I didn't. I didn't put that on there.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that might have been too much.
Speaker 1: I was covering it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Do you want to see your shut up?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: I didn't said, I've seen your kids sing your vagina though, well, let me show let me drop your box in the drop box, drop your box in a drop box. Okay, so I'm gonna send it to you. I don't, actually, Andrew, are you afraid of vagina? Let's talk about it.
Speaker 4: I don't. We'll see it. I mean, we're live on recordings. I feel like I need to give you a good response.
Speaker 1: Do you give me respond?
Speaker 4: I don't want to see vagina.
Speaker 1: But if you vagina, why would you think that I would be sprawled out like Little Kim's hard cover freaking album.
Speaker 3: Okay, because I've already seen your boobs in person too.
Speaker 1: Andrew Andrew sounds like he has a complaint for hr.
Speaker 2: He's trying to say is always out and it makes it very uncomfortable as a gay white man.
Speaker 1: You got to take this body. We get to see Lizzo's body all over the place.
Speaker 4: Lips, Yeah, we've never seen her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I've also I don't think I've ever seen her.
Speaker 4: Nipples mm hmm. Oh wait, no, we did see it. Do we see in the Hustlers?
Speaker 1: No, she was barely in hustlers don't do that.
Speaker 3: No, but when she when she ran in and she was like ushers here with her nipples not out.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Okay, I sent it to you. Andrew said, we need your response.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's see. Oh wow, Okay, Okay, Well this is crazy.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like you could almost post this black and white one on the feed if you just like did like a cute little like emoji over the net.
Speaker 4: Or something.
Speaker 1: Wait, turn your phone around, let me see which one she sent you?
Speaker 4: This one? Mm hmm, Like that's that's really good.
Speaker 2: Sydney's given us like Popstar. I feel like Rolling Stone magazine. The backdrop needs needs some work. Well yeah, that door looks like a particle.
Speaker 1: Friday door. Hey, guys, so sorry that I'm not, you know, living in the best apartment ever. I'm living where I can live.
Speaker 4: But just find find like a blank wall to do it in front of.
Speaker 2: No, just like you gotta go on Amazon and order like some photography backdrops, you know what I mean, Get some green screens in there, you know that way you could be like that on a cloud, or you could be like that surrounded by lamas. You know what I mean That you could put McDonald's on the backdrop and you're just like, pow, he's.
Speaker 1: Spending money for nudes. My body is cute enough whatever the background. If you're looking at the fucking background of where my nudes are being taking place, then the news are not hitting.
Speaker 2: They're not hitting sis. They bombing, not yours. I'm just saying if they're looking at the background, Okay, yeah, that's what I'm saying. But Andrew's not your demographics.
Speaker 4: I'm not the demographic.
Speaker 1: He's looking at the whole, the whole.
Speaker 4: I'm looking.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at the interior design as a gay man would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, Andrew, Grace, Andrew, if you showed me your dick, I wouldn't be like, eh, I don't want to see it. If it looked good, I would be like, okay, we're daddy, Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: But the difference is the difference is that you've sucked dick before.
Speaker 4: I've never touched a vagina. I've never seen I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Andrew says, shut your smoody ass up. He don't want to see your couch se.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, Andrew, I have not sucked dick in over seven years. Therefore, me sucking dick has been deleted. I don't remember what a dick's gone feels like in my mouth. So you better come together and you better say sorry. Also, anything that happened before quarantine deleted. Okay, delete it. When we get out of this, we're all virgins again. Except Marie. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Thinks Okay, all right, I'm sorry I offended you.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not offended. I'm just clarifying the situation. So what did you want him to apologize for. I don't know. It just felt right at the time. So, you know, we never know when it's the right time to drop a nude to somebody. You're talking to Marie, What when do you think it's okay to drop a nude? When do I think it's okay to drop a nude? When you take a fire ass nude, it's time to drop that nude.
Speaker 2: Also, if the person that you're talking to is sending you their dick every other day, you know when you feel like it pop a titty in the chat, break up, the break.
Speaker 1: Up, the blue and white bubbles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, when do you think is the right time? You're saying in terms of like when you start dating somebody, when's the right time?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like every time I've tried kind of been like a book. Tell the listeners what's been happening? Sins, what what's happening? No, it's not just like what's happening, it's just in general, like in like in the past, whenever I've sent a nude, it just never went that well, well, what what was the door behind you? Looking like? Maybe fuck you? Bitch, maybe we need to think about the background now. No, it's not new background, it's just literally, what was.
Speaker 4: The context of you sending the nude.
Speaker 1: It's like, in the beginning, you know what you mean, what the context is, I'm a horny look at my body, stay here and and gaze at all this greatness.
Speaker 3: But sometimes people are at work when they receive nudes and they're just like.
Speaker 1: Honey, let me tell you when I'm sending these, these are not work hours. How dare you not safe for work? I nude during the day. Who's sending daytime afternoon delight nudes? I have before?
Speaker 3: And it's like you, yes, yeah, And I'm like, Okay, what the fuck I just sent you something great and why didn't you respond?
Speaker 4: And it was like, oh, I'm sorry, I was at work earlier.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you got you received it, you opened it, your phone is on your desk, respond to it when you see it. That I think is the thing that we get into our heads about is like even if we're like, oh, this is is the greatest photo I've ever taken. The angle is good, there's things in there for scale, and then you send it to somebody and you expect an immediate like, what's the dream response you send them? Right, Andrew, what's the dream response?
Speaker 3: I have not taken I think, like a single nude in like the past, like two years. I don't like who taking nudes because I'm like, okay, let's just like let's just fucking meet up and so. But it's difficult during this time of course, where it's like there's that's not an option, so like, okay, send me something else. And I'm like, I literally I don't want to take more nudes. I don't know when do you feel?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but don't you feel like you need to update your nude if you haven't, I think that's what it is. Andrew, your body done changed.
Speaker 4: I realized that, and I do.
Speaker 1: So take it, favorite it, save it in the archives.
Speaker 4: Yes, when is the right time to take nudes for you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: During this quarantine, I'll wake up. I walk by the mirror and I'm like, you know what you should did? Some dudes, Well, Marie sent a picture in the group and I can't get it out of my head. I had to delete it. Well that means I didn't delete it, but I was like, wow, my friend is hot.
Speaker 2: Yo. Sidney sent me a response to my the picture that I dropped in the group chat, and she said, wait, that was a like midnight last night.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, you didn't delete it. I didn't. Are you looking at it right now? And I was like, are you looking at it right now? I forget? I was like, I forget that I'm gay. I'm like, I'm like, my friend is my sister, but goodness gracious, she's got some a nice rack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, under boob is the sexiest.
Speaker 1: Boob it is. And the thing is is that, you know what, I don't even care about body. It's all about the connection. That's what turns me on when we have great conversation. Not me and you, Marie, but we do have great conversation. But it's just like I just I just want somebody to make me feel good. That's it. I'm not somebody to make me feel like mentally simulated, yeah, and emotionally too and financially.
Speaker 2: So then what is the purpose of the nude If you want somebody to make you feel good?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I guys, I'm thirty five soon. I don't know what the fuck my body's gonna look like. But eventually, all the stuff that I posted on Instagram is going to be like out of date for me, It's gonna be I'm gonna move past that. So I want to just be able to be a hot trot thought real quick on the gram. I want to I like, my body is cute. I don't work out, and it just it just looks like this, So why not huh bragging a brag it is.
Speaker 2: But I'm just I want you to apologize to all the people who have to work out in their bodies don't look like that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, guys, I'm sorry, but I do have this fear that like I just so happened to look young and hang out with people who are younger than me. But at the end of the day, I'm going to be forty before everybody, and I don't want to be doing the same shit that I was doing with my young ass friends. Like right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, so five years from now it's forty What in the next five years or no, flash forward five years, what do you want your life to look like. Let's start with where you live, Let's talk who you live with, Let's talk about what you're dressing. Looks like five years into the future. Paint us a picture in an ideal world. Forty, I would have liked to own my own place, but I don't know. I don't know I would like it.
Speaker 1: Just just say at forty. At forty, I would like to own my own place. Okay, I preferably would like to live in acute area in Brooklyn, but living in the city would be nice. I mean, so city is ideal for you. Then Andrew lives in Chelsea. I would I don't have a problem with Chelsea.
Speaker 4: I don't see a lot of women in Chelsea.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he said that, he said in Brooklyn. That's what he said. He said, don't exactly. I'm sorry, that's exactly what I want. I don't want to be in a neighborhood with tons of ladies that I might be salivating over here, he said.
Speaker 2: He will not be meeting you from r.
Speaker 1: I don't drink, so that's why. Or Chelsea, he said, mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So forty. You want to own something. You want to buy a building, you want to own a condo. You want to own a brownstone, an apartment in a high rise, a condo. You want something with two bedrooms, washing.
Speaker 1: Whispers, toilet. I would like a little two bedroom situation, you know, I don't know if I'm gonna have kids, but an extra room would be nice just in case for a guest, Oh, for a guest, you know, for for an orgy you never know, orgy room, yes, obviously, Sydney orgie room. Imagine you want to be hosting sex parties at forty sex party friend? Who knows? Maybe who knows. I'm not afraid of it. You're not what I'm not afraid of it. Mm hmm, Okay. I like freaky forty Sydney. Freaky forty Sydney. Yep, that's what it is. That's what I'm gonna be. Mm hmmm. I just think, like, why not, why not get older, be happy, live your life, don't care what people think. Yeah, but these are all things that you could be doing right now, you know. Yeah, no, absolutely, But I will say that I'm still in the place where I do fucking care. I mean, we're always gonna care a little bit. But I don't know. I feel like, if something fel Listen, if something feels good and it's not hurting anybody, do it.
Speaker 2: If it's if it's something like if you're in a situation where someone asks you how they how you feel about something.
Speaker 1: I don't see why people lie.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's easier to just be honest about how you feel, especially in like in terms of situation, like relationships and people that.
Speaker 1: You may or may not like.
Speaker 2: Like if you like somebody and you're attracted to them and you want them to know that you like them.
Speaker 1: Send them a nude or tell them that you.
Speaker 2: Like them, or ask them out. You know, it's like it's life is long. Life is long, so you might as well be happy while you're living the.
Speaker 1: Life that you have.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel about it, because everything's not gonna make you happy. A lot of people are not happy with their jobs or their ugly ass kids or whatever their life situation is. But like, you know, there are things that we can control, and I feel like that's how we live our lives, like how we talk to people and how we let people talk to us, and who we send our nudes to.
Speaker 1: Yes, ma'am breach, I don't know. It's all dumb matter, it's not, it's all I mean. Right now, I'm just overthinking everything. I'm overthinking everything because I'm just like, oh, all of our lives are being put on hold right now, right, Well, what exactly did I have on fucking.
Speaker 2: No, it was, but it's just like you had just finished the Comedy Central and a bunch of stuff was about like was on the horizon, and all that stuff is on pause right now, so that is real.
Speaker 1: You know, Andrew, you have nothing to add this episode. Did you ask him a question?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Wait, ask me a question right, respond?
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, sorry, I'm just being aggressive projecting. Why are you being so sis? Why are you so gris sexually frustrated? I told you I'm horny geees.
Speaker 4: So you're projecting that on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, she wants to move to your neighborhood, she wants to send you her nudes.
Speaker 1: She wants you to answer a question. Andrew, you're younger than us. What's going on over there in young Town?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's just it's just crazy isolation town over here. We have really good days and we have very very bad days too, you know, where it's just like very alone.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's like when all you have is yourself to just tell yourself crazy things that you feel about yourself, you know, yeah, and it's it's it makes you go crazy.
Speaker 1: So what are you doing to like that?
Speaker 4: Or I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, recognizing the fact that it's just like the stories that you're telling yourself is like step number one. And then just like contacting people that would revalidate the fact that that's not actually reality, you know, and that this is not the way other people perceive you to be. It's step number two. And just I don't know, I don't know. It's just it's just crazy, right.
Speaker 4: Have you been feeling that at all? Well?
Speaker 1: And by myself?
Speaker 4: Yeah, by my every single.
Speaker 1: Day, Marie. I feel like I really just I see you some. Well, last week there was one day that I was like, Okay, I wish I could go over there and give her a hug, because you did look like you were over it. But I feel like you've been doing pretty decent. Yeah, for the most part. Yeah, I've been doing pretty decent. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: Carolina walked all the way over here the other day and I saw her, and I haven't seen her since the beginning of March, and it was like, oh, like, I just miss my friends, Like I miss hugs. I'm not even really a hugger, but I miss hugs, and I miss happy Hour and I miss having conversations with people on the sidewalk and like touching somebody's shoulders, like I miss regular ass stuff. And some days I'll wake up and be very aware of that, you know, because like Andrew and I are in our little one bedrooms alone, and I mean, if we really wanted to, we could go home to our families. But it's like then I'm stuck.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be stuck nowhere, not at a time like this.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like, I like being in my own space, and I like that I'm in an area where I can walk to the park, where I can walk to the museum and like watch all the cars drive by and be like you know, but there are some days and I feel like people make me feel like I'm not allowed to have days like that because they're like, oh my, were you good?
Speaker 1: And it's like, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Good every day. I'm not good every day when we're not in quarantine, but like I'm not allowed to be like, oh I'm sad. I said in the studio once that I was depressed. And Andrew was like, no, you're not, and he was like, how are you gonna tell.
Speaker 4: Me I feel Wait? No, I feel bad? Yeah, because I yes, but you remember that.
Speaker 3: I do remember that because I think about your life. I think I think that was coming from a place of like, I'm jealous of your outlook. I think that was out of a place of jealousy where I'm just let's get into it where I'm just like Marie, I feel so bad that you feel that way it even though it came across exactly like that way where I like, see your life and I'm like nothing fazes her, you know, like the smallest thing could phase me or could face Sydney or whatever. But I see when things hit you and it's like they don't impact you in the same way.
Speaker 1: But not everything.
Speaker 2: But that's not true with everything, right, Like I'm an artist, Like I'm the most critical of myself at all times, so every like Comedy Central just posted a set that I did in January, and I felt really good about the set in the moment, and I watched it today and they cut some of my favorite jokes out.
Speaker 1: And why did they do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know for time, I guess I watched it and I was like, I wasn't as happy about it as I was when I listened to the audio that I recorded on my phone.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense, Like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I heard it, and then I watched it and I was like, it's not the same energy. And then of course I read all of the comments and I was like, I gotta go.
Speaker 1: But wait, Marie, why do you do it? You cannot read comments.
Speaker 2: I listen every time a video of me goes online, and after this is after we finished recording this, I'm gonna go read the comments.
Speaker 1: I read the comments. I always read the comments. Yeah, like I that's what I do.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, you're saying that things don't hit me as hard as they hit you, But the things that do hit me sometimes are stuff that like you're like what this this is tiny, like this this is nothing or this is not a big deal. But like you know, different people get affected by different things differently.
Speaker 1: And I and you know what, Andrew, it's crazy because I used to think that about Marie, like years ago. We're coming up on six years this year, Wow, we're really doing this. Six year anniversary is coming up. The anniversary is coming up, and it's just like it's an accomplishment for me because you know, I go through best friends like shoes.
Speaker 2: So yeah, city does a lot, you have, No one has more friends than you do. You have more friends than anybody that I know, but I'm talking about best friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love her. Finish she's saying something nice about you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I mean I just was like, Oh, Marie is like Teflon and she has like such an amazing life and just nothing but good things happens to her. Happens to her, and she's gorgeous and a great body. And I was just like, there's nothing could happen that can fuck up her day. And then I'm like, as we've gotten closer and closer, she just doesn't talk about it as much. Like we're very vocal people. She'll keep it inside and then like something will be bothering her and she just it's inside. And sometimes I have to be a better friend and ask like, hey, how are you doing? What's going on? Like talk to me? And I can't just assume that everything is okay with you. I have to be better at that. Well, I think you can.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I think that's something that you can say about anybody. You can't assume that anybody is always okay, right, Like I do internalize a lot of things.
Speaker 1: I'm not like somebody.
Speaker 2: Who's who's like very open and like I'm sharing things that I'm going through and like traumas, not traumas, that's the wrong word because I don't really have trauma. But you know, Sydney is the opposite of me in that sense, Like she'll get on Instagram and be like, this is what's happening with my Wellbutrin, this is what's happening with this, and like people love that. But there are people like me who are the op Like I couldn't, I wouldn't talk about that. But if I do try to say that I'm not happy or I'm having a bad day, it's like people are like.
Speaker 1: Girl, like you'll be all right.
Speaker 2: And it's like I know that I will ultimately be okay. But you know we're like we're like opposites in that sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And but the as much as I put my stuff out there, I'm always regretting it. I'm always like, damn, people are gonna think I'm a looney ben and I'm an oversharer and I can't keep anything to myself.
Speaker 2: And I see you get like an outpoming a support when you share that stuff, Like I feel like there's like a there's like a flood of support.
Speaker 1: So you see that and you still think you shouldn't have done it. See, it's wild, It's true. It's like I mean, to be vulnerable to a whole bunch of strangers on stage is one thing, because you're on that stage and then you're like, I'm gonna leave. I might not ever see these people again. But on social media, people can come back, replay, send it to somebody else who don't fucking know you. Send it to a hater, send it to an ex, send it to an old manager that fired you, send it to your pastor. Yeah. It's just it's so scary to be this vulnerable at a time like this. But for me, it's therapeutic because before I got sober, I did internalize everything. I never really talked about anything that I was feeling inside. Yeah, until like I had like a break and I had like this one friend that I would call her on Sundays and I would be just crying every Sunday dinner with your friends. Yeah, with my friend Marge. Shout out to March, I miss you. I don't know if you still listen to the podcast, but I Marge. Yeah, I would call her and she's like, City, you need to talk to somebody, and you need to stop calling me this late. She would be at work, she would have the overnight shift, and I would call her because I'm like, well, she gotta pick up and she would pick up that she was working late at night and could pick up her phone. She worked at the hotel reception. Yeah. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is the time that everybody is sharing on social media like stuff that because everybody's.
Speaker 1: Stuck at home.
Speaker 2: Nobody's in the studio recording music unless they have one in their house.
Speaker 1: No one is. Yes they are. They're having these DJ versus they had like Teddy Riley and Babyface. People are in their studios right, They're in their home studios. But like I'm saying, like people aren't. People aren't going out, They're not like these people who are artists are not free to create their art and share it with people. Okay, I don't even know what I'm trying to say. They're doing. Everyone's doing that.
Speaker 2: Everyone's having their breakdowns on Live's what I'm trying to say. People are breaking down on Live. I eat Teddy Riley and Doja Cat like people. I'll be watching these people's lives and I'm like, ah.
Speaker 1: This is something is happening nobody. Uh, Marie, how do you feel about like everybody is putting their art or like having to do these front facing videos and install lives and tiktoks. How do you feel about that? Because you've because you've gone into it a little bit and you're so good. I love it. You're freaking great. I thoroughly enjoy any little video you put up. Thank you so much. Friend.
Speaker 2: It brings me joy to know that everybody is also going a little bit crazy like that. That I find comfort in that because I'm like, Beyonce hasn't posted anything, but she must be tired of all this as well.
Speaker 4: You know, has been doing a lot.
Speaker 3: I feel during quarantinely she do, okay, but a lot for Beyonce is like two things, you know what I mean. She did she posted something for health care workers, like one like un edited shot of her thanking health care workers, and on her Instagram it was I forget I think it was on her Instagram.
Speaker 1: At the Disney song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then also the Disney song that she was like a surprise guest on the Disney thing and I was like, no, it was unannounced that she was just like singing like when you wish upon a star or something like that.
Speaker 2: But I was like, but did she say anything or was she just singing the song? And then she left because that's.
Speaker 4: No she said.
Speaker 3: She said, and this is what took me out, was like to my Disney family. And I was like, Okay, I don't know. It feels weird for Beyonce to be part of the Disney family, even though I guess she was in the Lion Gang. But then she sang that song and I was I don't know, it just seems weird for her to be doing that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I haven't seen Beyonce polks nothing.
Speaker 2: I saw a Blue Ivy did a science experiment that a couple of years ago, and I was like, mother, like, wait, just wait, explain, just be stealing from others, hold on and getting all of the credit.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: So a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: Or no, not even this. Just so the other day Tina Knowles recorded Blue Ivy.
Speaker 2: I think it was Tina Knowles because I think Beyonce just dropped her kids off and was.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't even want to see them.
Speaker 2: And so there's like a bunch of stuff in a bowl and she put soap on her finger and she's like, this is what happens when you wash your hair and then all the germs go.
Speaker 1: But that's something that I had seen on.
Speaker 2: Vine when I lived in LA I feel like, but people were like, oh my god, Blue Ivy deserves the Nobel Peace Prize and she drop it.
Speaker 1: She cured, she invented science.
Speaker 2: And I haven't seen Bill Nye, the science guy, since Blue Ivy was born.
Speaker 1: And it's like, I found Beyonce's video.
Speaker 2: It looks very edited. Who did her makeup? She don't seem like she quarantined. And if a makeup artist is doing for Maga.
Speaker 1: Well maybe she did her own cat. I well, I'm already telling you now. Amina's coming home. She was in Maryland, in DC or whatever. Mm hmm, She's coming home. May second. I'm risking it all. I'm fucking going to get my hair braided. I don't care what anybody says. You can judge me, you can roast me, you can be mad at me. I am going m h I had this lace front on for two months. My forehead is upset at me. Yeah, the forehead is like hair. And people are like, oh, you're you're gonna go get Like I see the things that they're saying online, like you don't need your hair done, you don't need your nails done, you don't need all these things to stay alive, and blah blah blah blah blah, and it's like, yeah, but you don't understand how it is to be a black woman and do natural hair. A lot of the people who are talking, it's like, okay, sir, you have no hair, ma'am, you're bald, cis you're white, Like what are you guys talking about? It is very hard to maintain my texture of hair.
Speaker 2: But Sidney, you got to understand also that there are all the black women in the world are in quarantine right now. I know, we not off run into the Harlem to get our hair braided.
Speaker 1: We are not. So that's why I'm gonna take one for the motherfucking team and go lem me get this hair this scalp treated. You're gonna take an uber there. The uber is gonna be like one hundred dollars. Then you know, Amina is gonna put an extra fee on it because she's like, well, you're risking my life and you're putting me at risk yep.
Speaker 2: But also I think Amina's gonna be happy to see you as well, Like she's been in Maryland this whole time, and she's ready to come back to New York. So you might get stuck there. Amina Might. Did you see Saw?
Speaker 1: Amina Might? Saw you?
Speaker 2: You think Saw? You're gonna wake up and you're gonna be chained to the toilet.
Speaker 1: I mean the moment I get to see all my friends, I'm squeezing the shit out of them and I'm kissing them on the mouth, on the mouth, on the mouth. Wow, are you coming over here on Thursday? You wouldn't kiss me on the mouth. No, on the mouth during the pandemic, I knowed. Okay, if there was no pandemic. We're on an island. We're on an island. What island? Saint Martin? Okay? Sure, on vacation. We're on vacation. We on a honeymoon St. Martin together. There's nobody else there. You were in Saint Martin. We're on vacation. Okay. We're doing the live show and Expert an Official Expert live in Saint Martin. We're in Saint Martin. You you you had like one cocktail? I have one cocktail.
Speaker 2: How do you think how much you think out weigh you? They got weigh twelve pounds in one cocktail? Makes me gay?
Speaker 1: That was gay? It's not gay. That kiss one friend on the mouth. Sidney, you gotta delete my nudes. Yo, you gotta delete the cities. I cannot. You're talking to me right now. It's like, bitch, okay, Marie, Marie, off the record, off the record. You wouldn't kiss me on the record.
Speaker 2: I would not kiss you off the record, though, on the record, off the record, near the record, behind the record, in the record.
Speaker 1: She's saying that. Now, Sydney.
Speaker 2: We were cast in something a couple of years ago, and it was like a friend's web series or something, and there was a shot. There was a scene in the thing that we were shooting where you and I were supposed to kiss.
Speaker 1: And you were and I were both.
Speaker 2: Like, E were GROLs, I gotta kiss my friend.
Speaker 1: I feel like you were really loud about it. So he looked my hair was holding He looked at mess three years ago.
Speaker 2: Shout out to cruchet braids. Wow, Siddy, that's aggressive, that's aggressive.
Speaker 1: Well you said this is the time to say what you want.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, A one of the things you could have said.
Speaker 1: That's what you said. Look at Andrew, he wants no parts in this car. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to withhold my comments. Yeah, why because because I'm just like I don't know, because I know I don't want to say it.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say it.
Speaker 1: Say it. We'll keep it off the record. Say it. Say it, yeah, off.
Speaker 3: The record, because I don't Sidney, I feel like you look better now than you did in the past.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. So you're saying that I look worse. No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that you looked worse Sydney me.
Speaker 4: And for for Sidney to say that.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I look better now too. That's why I'm like, Marie, kiss me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Gonna GISs you. Sist somebody who looked like you. I'm just not gonna do it. Wait, you want to get somebody who would look like me?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Well, what well? What kind of girl would you want to kiss? The type of has a dick? That type?
Speaker 2: Wow, I one to I got one of those over here, Sidney. Let's talk to the listeners about what we've been googling. Okay, well, we've been googling?
Speaker 1: What what have you been googling? Oh, the listeners know that, like I think about the kind of porn I watch. No, that's not even that's not what I that's not what I was referring to.
Speaker 4: But no, go ahead and explain.
Speaker 2: You know, Sidney City is not my type for multiple reasons, but you know, one of them being because yeah, I don't know, I don't I don't know if I want to say it on the podcast, But okay, can you say.
Speaker 1: It after sure?
Speaker 2: Okay, Sydney, I'm just gonna say it now. You're just not gonna be able to please me like I need to be pleased.
Speaker 1: Friend. That's that's what I'm Oh, yeah, absolutely, Well why are you taking it there? All I said was a kiss? Jesus, when you fucking wore? No you're a whore. No, you're a whore. You think you think I was talking about sex? You dirty little bit? Why your mouth on my mouth? I was just a little kiss, just a tiny one. What's not supposed to do for either of us. It's a little peck. That's what the listeners want to see. No, Sydney, remember when we were in San Francisco and they were kiss her yisirs.
Speaker 2: There were a lot of ways in there that wanted you to kiss them. Honestly, I'm surprised that you didn't go through the crowd and kiss everybody.
Speaker 1: In the room.
Speaker 2: Disrespect her bees. That's one respectful that you didn't kiss everybody who paid money to see us that night.
Speaker 1: They didn't man enough, darling. Oh they were out on the school nights this and it was cold too in San Francisco. I got nerve, you do a nerve, disrespectful whatever. I mean. Listen, guys, there's gonna be many weeks of this. I'm gonna have to I'm gonna have to go get my hair braided so I can have something else to chat about. You know, I gotta go out there and do wild and crazy things and risk it for the pod. We want for the pod. We want to hear.
Speaker 2: About your sexual escapades. Don't nobody want to hear about you going to get your hair braided? I feel like all of the.
Speaker 1: Listeners just want to hear about, you know.
Speaker 2: Sexy time or you know, another misadventure of Sydney Elizabeth Washington, Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I I think you know I'm moving into the other part of my life mid thirties going on late thirties. It's gonna get wild. You know. I'm open. I'm ready for anything. Okay, let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: What specific things you Let's we're just gonna shout some things out Andrew you if you have something that you want to ask, ask it.
Speaker 1: Uh, you're open to everything. I mean, I would like to go on a vacation with someone and just like be an exhibitionist and like have sex outside. Oh yes, sex outside. Yeah, that's still on the list. Sure, yeah, I would love. I would love to like be on a.
Speaker 2: Beach late night, late night, the moon is shin.
Speaker 1: A full accidentally get a clam stuck in my clam? You know, is a clam the thing that has the pearls. No, that's an oyster.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well they both ugly, but yes, sure is clam stuck in my clam?
Speaker 1: The title of the episode We have not I like that. That's a good title. Okay, what'd you think, Murray, Huh, clam stuck in my clam? I said, put a pin in it.
Speaker 2: We'll clo Okay, because I do feel like I said something earlier that I was like, that's the title. And then nobody said it, so I was like, I guess it's not the title. I said it in my mind and I was like, oh that's good, and nobody agreed, So sorry, friend, whatever. That's why I'm not kissing anybody on this chat. You guys are all both dead to me. No, I want to have sex on the beach.
Speaker 1: I want to have.
Speaker 2: Sex like in a house that's on the beach that like opens out so like the sands, like getting in my coach. You know, Okay, you know what I mean. Like, that's not the beach. No, I'm on the beach. We own the beach. We each we on the beach beach, were on the beach beach, but you're talking about beach beach.
Speaker 1: We're on the beach in Saint Martin.
Speaker 2: I'm kissing for Unofficial ex Sport Live.
Speaker 1: Yes, coming soon, guys.
Speaker 2: Let's c U, M, M, I and G soon coming coming soon.
Speaker 1: You want to be an exhibitionist? Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's great. I love that for you. And then or if I get somebody, and then I'd be like, hey, Marie, you want to join.
Speaker 2: You'll sit up trying to see my titties in real life?
Speaker 4: And have you never seen Marie's boobs in real life.
Speaker 1: No, not really. Maybe a little like maybe she flashed a little bit, but not really.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Yeah, I mean Marie's like very she doesn't really sure her body. I think because I'm gay, I think that's what it is. I think if I was straight, she would be more open to showing me because this is why.
Speaker 2: Honestly, what it is. Anytime somebody sees my boobs, they lose their minds. It is really what it is. Yeah, somebody said I love you to me the other day.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about that? Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: He said I love you to me the other day and he was like, you don't have to say it back, but he said it so fast that because like he no, I wasn't going to say it back.
Speaker 1: But it was like, I don't know. It was interesting. What was it in response to, oh, we were.
Speaker 2: We were hooking up having we were hooking up, you know, and he said, I love you. You don't have to say it back. And I was like, oh, well, what do you want me to do with that information?
Speaker 1: Just so you know? He was like nothing, I don't. I just want you to know.
Speaker 2: I feel like you need to know. And I was like, what do you love about me?
Speaker 1: Like why?
Speaker 2: And he listed all these things and I was like, oh, he he does sound like he's in love.
Speaker 1: Anyway. I didn't say it back, but I do like him so, and why are you doing that with your face?
Speaker 2: Just because somebody says I love you doesn't mean you have to automatically say.
Speaker 3: About yes, but I feel like you're you're fishing for compliments. In response, you were like, Okay, why do you love me? And I'm not going to tell you back.
Speaker 1: Well, I just wanted to know why, Like what do you love? What? What do you know? Why? You know why I love you? We're obsessed with you? No, not y'all him?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, but we we like you for the similar reasons.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wasn't asking you guys. I was asking you guys to say why you love me?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, yeah it's no.
Speaker 4: But it's like, you know why people are drawn to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why are you asking?
Speaker 1: Andrews? Don't do that someone says they love you, you take that moment to ask every single one because they're so open. Okay, great, what why?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Tell me?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: What do you love?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Color on my eyes? How many gray hairs do I have on my head? What's my mom? And made? Where did I grow up?
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, he doesn't know any of those things. But that's the time I feel like I don't know why panicked.
Speaker 1: I love he was hard for me. He was so hard for her. It's so hard.
Speaker 2: And then after he said that, he was like, I would do anything for you, and I was like, who should I take a hit.
Speaker 1: Out on somebody? Like how do I approve it?
Speaker 2: And then it was like, let me just this man is trying to take my spot and I don't appreciate it. You flying me to say, I'm gonna have him fly to Saint Martin's sis because he said he would do anything for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, But then he was like, I would need to be there too with you at Saint Martin, and then I would have to obviously be in a threesome with you guys. Sure, And I think that he would like that friend, I would And if a man's involved, I'm just watching. I'm not getting involved.
Speaker 3: Wait, so you have a question, did he did he say that I would do anything for you? Before or after he ejaculated before? Oh you gotta you gotta follow up after see if it.
Speaker 1: Well, I kind of like I roasted him for the rest of the night. I was like, you love me, I don't Why would you do that? What's wrong with you? Huh?
Speaker 2: You know people don't say I love you to me, so that's what's wrong with me. Uh, it's it's just it's funny.
Speaker 1: Love is funny, right.
Speaker 2: If we can't laugh at ourselves, then what can we laugh at factual? I mean, and by ourselves I mean other people.
Speaker 1: No, you're right.
Speaker 2: If we can't laugh at other people, what can we laugh at?
Speaker 1: But you know, so things are cool on this side. But uh, I see what happens. Every time someone said I love you to you guys. You guys would sit it back. Okay, I gotta go get my package at the door. Hold on a second, okay, wow, Andrew.
Speaker 3: Every time I don't know, when it's like a friendly conversation, you have to say it back. You know what, when your friends say it, Yeah, because they're on like a different wavelength.
Speaker 4: That makes sense for me.
Speaker 1: I don't even say when they say to me, they'd be like love you. I'll be like, okay, bye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are some people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll do that too, but I don't know, not too many like romantic relationships have said that I've not been in that situation before. But have you followed up with him and asked him like, hey, I don't know, like has he said anything crazy like that?
Speaker 4: Not to say that's crazy, but.
Speaker 2: After I knew that, I've known that he liked me more. Right, We've known each other for a couple of years, but we just started hooking up a couple months ago. I've known that he likes me more, and he's more like oping about it than I am. But I do really like him and we have fun together. So I mean, he's coming over after this for lunch at five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, lunch five o'clock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at five, So it's like I don't know, and then we'll talk like it's just easy to talk to him, where like like there's no pretending. We're both very honest and very open. I mean, he's not my boyfriend because he's sleeping with other people. And when I met him, I was somebody else.
Speaker 3: Is he still sleeping with other people during this No, so he chose you.
Speaker 1: For the quarantine. I mean obviously he chose me. Have you seen have you seen him at today? My microwave came Sydney, got out a microwave. A rich is friend. All right. I guess we're gonna have to wrap this up soon because I have to talk to my therapist and I need to talk to my therapist. Who's your therapist?
Speaker 2: Oh, my friend is coming over for lunch at five.
Speaker 4: We were just talking about you missed it while you're getting your microwave.
Speaker 1: While you're getting your microwaves. I know because Marie didn't. I say I want to come over today, and you were like, nope, I have why.
Speaker 2: I said, he's coming over here today or on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Okay, come over on Thursday. Yeah, I'm coming on Thursday. Tell me bring your corona to my house on Thursday. I can't wait. And I'm kissing you on the mouth. I hope you are not.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have one all the bands in the ninety five masks and I'm gonna have I'm gonna have a lace front on my chin.
Speaker 1: You know, Hi, friend, I'll hug you at the door on the way out. Bye. Sitting you're being very aggressive, I am. I'm just trying to learn how to be aggressive so I can get what I want from me and from somebody else. Yeah from other people. Okay, well, before we go is there's two nights of my friends? Is there something you're trying to like? Is there something you want to leave the listeners on before we go? Uh? I don't remember if you did your highlight of the week. I didn't. I did the nudes. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, the dudes. That was good.
Speaker 2: And I guess what I just said was my highlight of the week because it was very entertaining for me.
Speaker 1: Andrew, what's your highlight highlight for this week?
Speaker 4: I just I love to talk with you. This is the highlight for me.
Speaker 1: Andrew.
Speaker 2: We should FaceTime?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we should.
Speaker 1: Outside of this, I FaceTime with him. So yeah, So can you guys get on here and don't really have nothing to say to each other?
Speaker 3: So it's like, Okaya, do you still think that it's going to be June first?
Speaker 4: Because the last episode you said.
Speaker 1: June first, that's the number I have in my head.
Speaker 3: Do you think because they just they just canceled Pride yesterday and that's the last weekend in June.
Speaker 2: Well, because even if they reopened this country back up on June tenth, the crowd that would typically be at Pride.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna be as big this year, you know what I mean, at at all right, because people can't we're not having it at all right. People are still going to be afraid.
Speaker 2: To like be in like massive crowds of people like that. So that could be one reason why they canceled it. But I thought that they said we were they extended it in New York till the twentieth or the fifteenth of May.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm looking outside and I'm like, it looks fine.
Speaker 1: Just a little bit.
Speaker 2: If some people get sick, then you know that we know it's not all.
Speaker 1: The way safe.
Speaker 2: But regardless of when they open it up, there's gonna be a rush of people who go out, and there are people that.
Speaker 1: Are gonna get sick, and then it'll plateau a little bit. That's what I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I mean, I'm not gonna be out on June first, but I'm gonna come out on my third.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna come out, but like I'm gonna try to have me and like you know, our group chat, try to meet up like in a park or something like that, and yeah, we should have a picnic, have a little picnic. We shuld have a picnic.
Speaker 2: We'll be outside, there'll be fresh air, sunshine, and everybody will bring something.
Speaker 1: We'll start a Google doc for the picnic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody's wanna bring a watermelon salad.
Speaker 1: You know it'll be cute. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then the knit whenever we open the back up and we can do the knitting factory again. I think that'll be a party and I'm anticipating that people are gonna be there, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a tight little space. Op. It's four fifty nine, Okay. I love you guys. Make sure you comment, rate, subscribe, all those things. First you gotta subscribe, and then you gotta rate and comment or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yes, we adore you, guys, and we would literally do anything for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Keep sliding in our dms and leaving us such good comments. I love reading them. They really make my day. See you and Saint Martin for the live show. Yes, I love you. Bye. Forever.
Speaker 5: This has been a Forever executive produced by Brett Baum, Joe Scilio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify.
Speaker 1: Or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 5: Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook.