Speaker 1: That free money phone tap, don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran's phone tap?
Speaker 2: All right, scary, what's your phone tap all about today?
Speaker 1: So Susannah wants to play a phone tap on her best friend Carmela, who lives a few doors away.
Speaker 2: Someone has been stealing Halloween.
Speaker 1: Decorations in the neighborhood, and Carmelo suspects it might be the mail man. So Susannah calls Carmela to alert her that she just saw the postman.
Speaker 2: Do something suspicious. And I'm the postman.
Speaker 1: See what happened to phone Hello, Carmela.
Speaker 2: I was just looking out the window and the guy's there. The postman's there. He's delivering the mail and he's over from your own house. And he looks around and he started taking down the skeleton and discussed in his back.
Speaker 1: I knew it. I knew.
Speaker 2: I told you this. That's one of the bitch stealing from us. Listen, you gotta get him on tape and walking a mail box.
Speaker 1: Now, well, he's tell me here, he's coming up.
Speaker 2: It's coming up.
Speaker 1: Tell you what's up.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of pieces for you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Have a good day.
Speaker 1: Wait, this is like, sir, excuse me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is gonna sound crazy, but my my friend, my friend wants to.
Speaker 1: Talk to you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna rush. I'm kind running late on my route.
Speaker 1: You wants to.
Speaker 2: Get going, he wants to go see all things get away on the phone right.
Speaker 1: Now, he really really by the hand.
Speaker 2: What are you doing this.
Speaker 1: I'm not supposed to be getting involved in customers business.
Speaker 2: This is against the law. Hello, hello, hello, You're not supposed to be getting involved in customers This is a whippop. But you did and stealing things off of people's property. What are you talking about? You have been feeling stuff on my house.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've been putting all these decorations out there and you've been taking them in decorations.
Speaker 2: What decorations. I'm gonna have you out fire.
Speaker 1: You're lucky.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna getting cascolated. Okay, Hey, hey, chills, don't you didn't tell me chill out.
Speaker 1: I live a few blocks down.
Speaker 2: From the burnt liot, and I have the house with the scale claw the pumpkins taken off my property little by little.
Speaker 1: This is like, was Stereia Lane over here? Why would anyone take anything from anybody. As a matter of fact, my friend just saw you stealing a skeleton from somebody's house.
Speaker 2: That was mine. I was can you even say that that is yours?
Speaker 1: You took it off of somebody else's. I borrowed it from me, and I was just taking it down because.
Speaker 2: I borrowed it from you. Okay, did you get that on video?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know what to say. Can I see your phone for a second. No, I don't give it. You do not give them the phone. You by your phone, Do not give on the phone. That is true? What kind of whelfe are you.
Speaker 1: Stealing from us? Where's my daughter's pumpkins?
Speaker 2: I took it, you say you put it on the porch. You weren't caught in that project. And she won an award for that project, and you took.
Speaker 1: It away from it.
Speaker 2: Do you know what it's like? Cry? It was a beautiful jack.
Speaker 1: O land made my daughter cry. It had one tooth, but I thought it was a work of art. It was beautifully painted. What I got drunk and tried to play baseball with it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to the post office right now. Who is your box? I'm sorry, I have a problem. I don't want to hear it. Who is your boss? Cliff Cliff? What Cliff Cleven? Where at a bar? He's usually sitting at a bar.
Speaker 1: Bar what bar?
Speaker 2: Cheers? It's in Boston. We're we're talking about Fiore live studio audience.
Speaker 1: What are you laughing? Cheers? Surround with me? Allowd with me?
Speaker 2: I am, and so is Susannah. My name is Scary Jones Melbos to read in the morning show.
Speaker 1: Carmela, you've been phone TechEd knowing Savannah.
Speaker 2: When you wait a minute, what are you doing.
Speaker 1: To her house?
Speaker 2: No, I'm a I'm at a radio station development. I'm going to get you, you know when to get you right?
Speaker 1: Where's the Elvis Durant phone tap