Speaker 1: First Day follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at adjocuslad dot com.
Speaker 2: Lloyd is on the phone today for a first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Bridget. So in a minute, we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him a second date. But first, Lloyd, how long has it been since you heard from Bridget?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, hey, guys, so it's kind of been a little minute. I think our first day would have been probably like a week or so ago, something like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, So have you been interacting or trying to interact with her at all during that time?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean, I don't want to be too like cushy with it, so I'm not like going crazy. I'm not like blowing her up or anything like that. But it's been long enough that her not responding is definitely a thing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, why don't you tell us about the date?
Speaker 3: All right? So I'm like, I'm fully I'm fully into it with her. Right, So, Bridget given like this kind of Sunday morning, like goddess kind of energy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like she's she's.
Speaker 3: Like effortlessly cute, you know, like she clearly owns like linen pajamas and she's like journaling affirmations by the window, you know what I mean. Like that's the type of girl the bridget is, right, she's a warm smiles, she got dry like sort of confident kind of humor, you know what I mean. Like she's kind of so she's like the kind of girl that like orders shea pudding and somehow makes that look good, you know what I mean. She's got like that vibe like she's like yield or like knows where the yealing crystals are. Like that's the kind of vibes she's got. She's got like earthbound, like cute girl energy.
Speaker 4: So what do you do with a girl like that?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: So we go we go out right, we go and we get some like some brunch at one of those spots where they got like the bottomless mimosas, you know what I'm talking about, Like yeah, they like right, like the endless mimosas, like planets everywhere. There's like indie covers of the in the background, like one of those vibes.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're doing like the.
Speaker 3: Mimosa thing right, Like we're kind of drinking together and we're like, it's bottomless mimosas, right, So I'm kind of inclined a little bit like personally to you know, to drink some mimosas. That's like kind of my vibe, you know what i mean, Like it's bottomless. So I'm trying to I'm trying to see if there's a bottom to the boom. And she kind of tells me. She's like, she's like, well, let's pace ourselves, right, So I'm like, let me be charming, and I'm like, I'm gonna be like I'm gonna show some restraints, you know what I mean, Like I'm gonna I'm gonna kind of be cool about that, right, Like no bottomless for me, she says, let's past ourselves. So I'm kind of showing my restrain. The waiter comes up, right, and he's like more mimosas. I put my hand like over the glass right to kind of be like no, like that's you know, like the decline, Like, yeah, I put my hand over the best, but I knocked the entire flu onto my lap, like the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So you needed that picture.
Speaker 3: No, for sure. And I've got this like lap full of mimosa. So I stand up right to like kind of like watch it off. Like that's my like reaction. I like, I stand up way too fast. The chair falls like behind me, like the chair falls back. Yeah. Okay, so yeah, so I I in my shock, I'm a couple of momosa's deep, I kind of, I said. I. I just responded.
Speaker 2: I kind of.
Speaker 3: Yelled it a little bit, like I kind of blurret this down. I was like, you know, it looks like I peed brunch.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's kind of funny.
Speaker 5: I thought that was kind of funny, but like people kind of look a little bit.
Speaker 3: And people aren't laughing. That didn't kill So it's kind of just awkward, you know what I mean. And she kind of so Bridge kind of does the like closed lips, the like oh no, but like trying to laugh kind of face. So I'm like eighteen napkins deep, trying to fight like for dignity over here, trying to soak up this mimosa. I mean, it was embarrassing. It was awkward, you know what I mean. I feel like other than that, though, like we kind of clicked, like it was a pretty good time. Pretty good day except for the mimosa thing. Walked her to her car. She hugged me and she told me that, like that was really nice, That's what she said. And so I'm kind of thinking at the mimosa thing with small potatoes, that wasn't like a big part of the evening, you know what I mean, Maybe we can move on from that. But now she is ghosting.
Speaker 2: And so you think that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I guess the one wants to date the guy who's got citrus marinated on the side, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: That's the dreams that Ete brunch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess. Is it like the attractive quality in men these days? But we had a connected it in my paints have been some worse.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we'll see what we can figure it out for you. We'll play a song, come back, and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you a second date.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, thanks guys.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get your first day follow up right after this, right in the middle of your first date follow up. And if you're just joining us, Lloyd is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Bridget. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him a second date. But before we do, at Lloyd, why don't you break down your date again for us one more time?
Speaker 4: All right? So my day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, super cute girl and I'm super into her. Right, we do the Bottomless Mimosa's kind of date where we're doing like the Endless Mimosa's thing. But I'm trying to be cool about my Mimosas the waiter comes up asks if I want some more Mimosa, I put my hand over the glass, accidentally knock over the mimosa and all that. It kind of gets chaotic. I stand up, I'm covering Mimosa and I'm blurting weird stuff out and it kind of got a little awkward for a minute. And that's kind of what I was worried about, because we had a really good date, we had a really good vibe. But I'm kind of worried that the Mimosa situation may have messed uff up because she is totally ghost to me.
Speaker 2: Now, all right, are you are you ready for us to call her? Yeah, let's do it all right here, we go. Oholl hi, man, I speak to Bridget please, this is brig yet Hey, Bridget, how are you? This is a radio show. It's called the Jewbel Show.
Speaker 4: Hi, Bridget, Mnna, I am Victoria, asked.
Speaker 2: And my name's Jewbel. What's up?
Speaker 4: Oh? Hi?
Speaker 2: Have you listened to the show before?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I listen to you guys. Yeah, you guys? Awesome?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Sweet? Have you heard a First Date follow Up before?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well guess what, Bridget, You're now the star of a First Date follow up?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Also, that's a segment where for ghosting somebody, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. And we got an email about you. Do you know who would email us?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I have a feeling.
Speaker 2: Who do you think it is?
Speaker 1: Lloyd?
Speaker 2: It is definitely Lloyd. Yeah. Lloyd told us a little bit about your Dave. He said he really liked you and he's wondering why you're ghosting. Would you mind telling us?
Speaker 1: Okay, listen. Lloyd was sweet, you know, Brunch was cute and he has big like eye voice, shrides and believe in therapy energy.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It kind of just like went out the door when the mimosa incident happened. Uh, he spilled his mimosa and then he freaked out over his pants looking like they got back sized in orange juice. And it was a little dramatic, but that wasn't really why I ghosted him. Basically, it was his ears. Yeah, so he was ranting about, you know, the pea brunch pants or whatever, and I saw inside his ears, and guys, there was wax like a lot like layers, like it looked like a candle that had feelings. It was a miracle. He could even hear me. I swear one sneeze and a whole earbud might have popped out.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm serious, dead serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, like, look, I'm all for self care, but you know, you can room your beer. You can see in your shirt, but you know, like you don't have a.
Speaker 4: Two tip like I can't see that, Okay, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, like what am I going to do? Hand him a con swab and be like be free, like you know.
Speaker 3: I.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you for telling us where you're ghosting him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, yeah, no problem.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you forgot or not. But Lloyd is actually on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, okay, I forgot about that part. Hi.
Speaker 3: So wait, so what my ears?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I'm sorry they but you know you had ear storage solutions happening. I saw layers like maybe generations.
Speaker 3: Oh look, that's not a normal thing. I don't walk around with ear overstocked, all right, Like that's that was like a one off. Like really, so.
Speaker 4: You normally clean your ears?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it was like this was like one day, like I look, I can't even believe that you noticed.
Speaker 5: It, like I I mean maybe so like all in fluid or something like that. Like I I'm not like.
Speaker 3: It, like a look, you ghost to me because of one biological moment, Like you're telling me brunch pants humiliation. That wasn't the one. It wasn't the momosa pants it was it was like you attacking my internal ear landscape. That's what's the ghosting. Like that's what this is. It's like okay, I mean.
Speaker 6: Like like cool, all right, you know what? You You aren't so perfect either, though, I mean we're here right, so it's like.
Speaker 3: You didn't help me at brush right like I was, I'm drowning in citrus and you just watched like so excuse me if I assume that you'd also just, you know, lie there in other situations, you know what I mean? I said it, we're here like we're here something.
Speaker 1: Wow, Bay baby, you can't handle brunch. You definitely can't handle me.
Speaker 2: All right, Bridget, would you like another date with Lloyd? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not sure you bring you tips?
Speaker 1: All right? Fine?
Speaker 3: Look fine, your watch is natural, Bridge, I mean, unlike your boobs.
Speaker 1: Why you won't be seeing my bos my natural
Speaker 4: Juble's first date