Speaker 1: So I throw down my cash, I get my chips, and in about I don't know, seven minutes, ten minutes, I have about eight grand and I'm like, oh, I'm ready, dude. I'm gonna up my bets and if I get back down to my original amount, then I'm gonna just stop. At least I didn't lose anything. I didn't win anything, but I didn't lose anything. So I up my bets to like five hundred or whatever it was. This is a long time ago. I'm almost forty nine years old now, so I don't remember exactly what it was, but I do remember the number when she got down, because she went, what the fuck? Now you're mad? Even introducing the hosts, Wrestling Win Freddy, Jef Died and for Ready Friends, Junior, ladies and gentlemen, Welcome back to a brand new episode of Wrestling with Friends with Me As always is my co host, mister Jeff Dye. I'm Freddy Brinz Junior. Let's start the damn show. Jeff, how are you, sir? You're looking good?
Speaker 2: Dodgers hat on, it's very respect Yeah, Hey it's October. I can't be wearing the Mariners hat no more. I gotta pick a playoff team to rock and I'm home in LA, back from Vegas, back from Pittsburgh, so I decided to put on the La Dodgers hat.
Speaker 1: Las Vegas is one of my favorite cities in the world, not just this country. I freaking love Vegas. I have family that even lives there, friends that have restaurants there. I love going. How did you like Las Vegas? Do you love Vegas? Or is it dirty? Sometimes people say it feels dirty.
Speaker 2: I used to hate Vegas, and then I got some money and I was like, oh, this makes sense. You've got to have money to spend. It's like, of course I hated it. I was like twenty one years old and I was broke, and I was staying in a hotel room with seven other guys, and I was like, I don't really get it. It's like, yeah, yeah, have some money to gamble. You have to have some money to go to these expensive shows. But Vegas is really awesome. I've also never stayed in downtown Vegas, like Premont Street, so like this was a new experience of Vegas and that was also great.
Speaker 1: It was cool. Do they take good care of you? Oh? Yeah, it was awesome.
Speaker 2: I was at a comedy festival called skank Fest, which was awesome.
Speaker 1: You know they got sank fans.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a bunch of commed Let me tell you, there's no skanks. It's just a bunch of guys. They call their fans skanks, but like, there's no chicks. There was just a bunch of guys that looked like wrestling fans who just hit there to see comedy. But it was a really, really good time. I do want to give a shout out to Scott Thompson Carrot Top. I went to carra Tops shown. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Why, I didn't know if it was like wrestling or whatnot. I never knew his real name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Scott Tom's well he has said, I assume it's okay to say his real name because he has as his bio on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then it's fine, dude.
Speaker 2: Let me just tell you from Top to Bottom one of the greatest comedy shows I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Oh that's great, dude. Holy shit, it was insane. He didn't miss literally for over ninety minutes, just killing funny topical current.
Speaker 2: You had some things about the that were regional, he had some things that were edgy, and some things are politically had some things that.
Speaker 1: Were cleaned props. It was absolutely amaze.
Speaker 2: Everyone talks trash about carrat Top, family, guys taking digs at him, politicians take digs at them, Comics, so go, I'm not Carrot Top blah blah blah. Did this guy from talk to about me is one of the best comedians working.
Speaker 1: I don't know about any of the bullshit that he's having to take, but I remember him from back in the day when he had, like when he was the prop comedian, right, and he would like bring out all the stuff, yeah, all that goofy stuff, but it would always make me laugh, man, I thought, But I haven't seen him in forever. Dude, I haven't heard that name in forever.
Speaker 2: It is absolutely incredible because I was going, and you know, with the I'm not the I'm honest enough that if something sucks, I just say it sucks. I'm not afraid to do. Oh God, but how will you know? So and so think about this. I don't care if something sucks, I just say it's suck.
Speaker 1: So I was ready.
Speaker 2: I would have told carratop of his show, freaking stinks if it stinks, And I was blown away. It was so incredible, So I wanted to use this podcast just say if anyone goes to Vegas, go see Carratops see for yourself.
Speaker 1: Is that where he has like a normal thing? There is that where he lives now? He's been in Vegas for like twenty nine years. Also, he's along life. I guess all the way, dude, he's Vegas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's had ten years of the MGM and then like fifteen or you know whatever the math works out on that at the Luxor.
Speaker 1: So he's just kind of stuck.
Speaker 2: I think that's another reason, like people don't know what it's like because he doesn't hang out in our circles.
Speaker 1: He doesn't go on the road. He's just at this casino. But anyways, it was very very good you show. I won't say who the rock star was, but I saw a rock star drop like four hundred thousand dollars at the Luxor the first time I ever went there, and was just like, holy shit, dude, he was pissed. He was not having I'll tell you after the show. Who was all right? When you gambled? Did when you gambled? Are you like a high stakes gambler or how do you, how do you do it high stakes? I guess kind of revolves around what you consider high stakes, Like I don't gamble anymore. Do you spend a lot compared to some people? Probably? Yeah, compared to others. No, I spend what I would I be comfortable spending going out on a night where I know I'm gonna spend some dough, like if I was going to a show and a crazy ass dinner. And I've had some crazy ass dinners where the bill came in and I was like, all right, I got it, but wow, so I spend like that much if I go, if I go to Vegas, whatever, I'm comfortable losing. And I've never spent a dollar more. And I used to win big Man. Sarah and I went. Everyone wants us to talk wrestling, but maybe they'll like this story. So the first time I ever took Sarah to Las Vegas, she was getting ready. We're going to go see this show called Oh, which was a circdu soilet show, which is all these crazy like gymnasts and acrobats and contortionists and fire eaters and and all these like mimes and clowns, and they do the show over the water where they're doing all these crazy flips and shit, and so she's getting ready to do that, and I go, I'll go down and play some cards. And I sit down and I played blackjack, that's what I like to play. And I was playing for one hundred dollars a hand, and I was like, I'll drop like, you know, two three g's while I'm waiting for and it'll be you know, it'll still be a good time. There's a number, all right. I didn't want to ask you a number, but that was a number.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like twenty three, maybe twenty four years old when when I first took her to vacancy. So I throw down my cash, I get my chips, and in about i don't know, seven minutes, ten minutes, I have about eight grand. And I'm like, oh, I'm mind, dude. I'm gonna up my bets and if I get back down to my original amount, then I'm gonna just stop. At least I didn't lose anything. I didn't win anything, but I didn't lose anything. So I up my bets to like five hundred or whatever it was. This is a long time ago. I'm almost forty nine years old now, so I don't remember exactly what it was, but I do remember the number when she got down, because she went what the fuck? She came downstairs after only about thirty minute, and she goes, what the f. She was like, I don't know why I'm censoring myself after I just because she goes, how much money do you have? I go, I don't know. I was just waiting for you to get down. And she starts counting, and I see the pit boss and he's like chewing on his thumb, not sucking it, like chewing on it like he's nervous. And I'm like, how much freaking money do I have? And I counted out and I got thirty eight thousand dollars and the dealers keeps playing and I run another hand. Now I'm playing like three or four hands. I've got the table to myself at the same time, and I'm winning some and I'm losing. Someone'm right around the forty grand mark. Sarah goes, are you ready to go to the show? And I just say yeah, I wasn't there to gamble like that. I was there to go. I don't want to be late, so I go, yeah, killed. The pit boss just goes, oh, let's ound this like huge sire relief. Like I was trying to like bang them for all they got was no. I was just trying to waste time, and I would have been willing to lose. But that was the most that I ever won. It was like thirty eight thousand, I think when I left, and that was the most I ever won in Vegas. And I've never lost anywhere near that amount. So my number now is not I never lost. I don't. I'm not a big time gambler like Dana White or some crazy dude like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those guys will drop crazy amounts. And I hear on these podcasts like burg Kreischer and Sigura and Dana White, all these guys are going, oh yeah, like one hundred grand I'm trying to win and they're naming all these things. Let me tell you, when I was broke, like no money, I would spend like one hundred dollars at the at the tables. I'd be like, all right, a hundred bucks. If I win win, that's good. And if I leave the hundred that's okay. I had a good time. And now it's been twenty something years, I've got some money and guess what two hundred dollars how much else I spend, good Man, that's about two hundred.
Speaker 1: That's all I got, get two hundreds out. If I lost the two hundred, that's a rap jack, I'm not doing it. I had a night where I just cashed it. All I had on me was a thousand cash, and so I was like, I'll just get all the chips and I'll play twenty five a hand and it'll last a while. I lost all of it in like six minutes because I was like trying to double it when I would lose, and I was like, I'm done, Fuck you guys, i'bout here. And that was if I'm on a bad run, I don't try to just keep going. I let myself go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what that's when he That's what it's dangerous is when you go, I gotta I gotta get a batcha.
Speaker 1: I'm never a good idea. Speaking of good runs, I kind of love it when I'm wrong sometimes, Jeff, I did not think in a million years bron Breaker was going to lose that match and main event jay Uso, who I'm sure made Rakishi proud. As we said last week, Rakeshi was very vocal. I hope they do the right thing. He must have known something. Y'all listen to the man, but jay Uso Main event jay Uso, and that was important for him to get this win, to maintain the respect of that of that nickname, that moniker, and and to help sell that merch and all the good stuff that comes with a great name like that, and main event jay Uso is exactly that. That's a great name, but he has to win the main event one of these days, and he finally did, and he's the Intercontinental Champion. The Intercontinental Championship has some of my favorite wrestlers ever. They carried it, and it's some of my favorite like title reigns ever, Like I hated the Honky Tonk Man and he held that thing forever. You could not get it off his waist. I rooted for anybody that wrestled against him, and they could never freaking win. And that's what drew me into that title, and then all the people that had it after that, and then learning the history when I worked at WWE of all the people who had it before him. So it's just a great title and I love that he won. I know we were on the text chat going, oh my god, Oh my god, So you probably already knew the finish before you watched it, but did you like the ending?
Speaker 2: I liked it, but I wasn't surprised because well, I guess it's not that I wasn't surprised. Either one of them would have been a surprise to me. I was like, how are they not going to let main event?
Speaker 1: How are they You're smarter than me?
Speaker 2: Then, because both I had no clue, Like, neither one makes sense to me, because you don't want Jay to lose, but you also don't want to immediately take it off of bron Breaker.
Speaker 1: I mean he has barely had in a few months. Anyway.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm that's that's the only thing I can think, because all I'm hearing is love. You know, like how in a business, you know, like you might not be crazy about you might be like indifferent about someone, but they're just getting so much buzz that you feel the pressure to be like, oh, I think everybody like I feel like yeah, and bron Breaker is that guy of the last like six months. Literally everyone is like yes, bron Breaker, bron Breaker, Bradberg, which is pretty exciting, And I just agree. He's got seems to have all the things, including spray tan, but I was shocked to see him lose, as shocked as I was if they would have had Jay Louise really so this, so I would have been surprised either way, which makes me not smarter.
Speaker 1: I think bron breaker real story starts in January, when WWE is on Netflix and it's starting to go live on Netflix, which I can't wait for because I can't ever watch these shows live. I have YouTube TV, and I'm on the West coast, and they know I've tried to cheat the zip code and all that stuff to get the East coast feed and I just can't do it. So I'm excited to see that. But I think that's when his story starts. He is their guy, so either he got in some trouble and that's why they took the championship off, in which I don't believe is the case at all, or we'd heard about it. They have a bigger story plan for him, and it's coming quickly. I think they're going to give him some some form of the brock Lessner treatment, as far as like a rocket ship strapped to him and looking awesome and badass and dominant, having guys give him great matches. But the only reason you take the belt off him is, I think, is if you have bigger plans, and I think those plans will start in January and we'll see that that trail of him going after who I'm is going to be Gunther as the champ, which would be a crazy story and a crazy match because that makes bron Breaker the good guy. And we all want to like Braun already, so instead of him being this sort of like petulant child and when he doesn't get what he wants, he takes his ball and goes home, except in his case he just spears everybody and goes home and pays his fine. But now we have like him as a good guy, and we're pulling for this dude, a badass good guy granted, like a stone cold, badass baby face, but he's coming up and he has to take out Gunther, which means he'll get to kill Kaiser, which would be a really fun match because Kaiser sells like not as good as Dolph Ziggler, but his cell's really really good. He'll make bron Breaker look great and then we can build him up and we us the fans will make him champ. No, I think they already have a plan. It won't be a Brian Danielson situation where the fans actually made that shit happen. But yeah, I'm excited to see what happens with Broun, And I was really excited to see made I know Jay not well, we're not bros, Like I don't have his number, we're not texting. But I worked with him a lot when I was at the company, and him and his brother were both super super cool. Tomno was super cool too, that whole that whole group. So yeah, so shout out to him. You shouted out Kara Top, I'm shouting out Jays.
Speaker 2: I also think it'll be a wrestling trivia question years from now, what was the first belt bron Breaker had in WWE like that'll because it was such a short ic run that I wonder if, like, we get World Champion bron Breaker long enough that that.
Speaker 1: People will just not even remember that he was once. Yeah, I like that a lot. All Right, Mondon Night Raw is still awesome because it has dominic mysterio. Nobody thought I was going to say that, By the way, dominic mysterio the most misunderstood man and professional wrestling. You guys hate him and you boo him. But he's been taken advantage of by every woman he's ever been with. They have manipulated him, and you guys didn't care. They took advantage of his naivete, which nobody cared about. And I said, nyavtae all fancy. He's misunderstood. He he's the victim in all this. And you guys won't even let the man speak. You won't even let him complete one sentence without booing him and hating him instead of picking him up, lifting him up, cheering him, consoling him, and giving the man a hug. Where's my man's hugs? All he does get licked. He just gets licked. His cheek gets licked. His tongue got licked one time. Gross girls are gross, man. They all have cooties. And he's just trying to do his thing and be a professional wrestler like his father before him, his father who slapped him across the face and spanked his butt at a WrestleMania. He humiliated him. And nobody feels bad for dominic mysterio except for me. But one day, one day, you guys are gonna come around. You're gonna see the Rhea is just playing with him like a little toy, Like he was not a Sean Michael's boy toy, Like just the way a dog plays with a toy and then throws it out. They don't care about the toy once the squeaky thing comes out. And liv Morgan just using him to hurt Rhea ripley. I have love for Dominic. I understand Dominic. When I was young, I was pretty like Dominic had the ladies coming after me like I'm old now so I just luck y'a I'm married.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that you were a lot prettier than No, no, no, he's also handsome.
Speaker 1: I forgot to say that, very handsome, misunderstood naives victim. But he's a survivor. He survived one horrible relationship. He's surviving a second, and he's going to thrive, thrive. I say, I love Dominic. Mister you just shaking your head. You don't believe it what I'm saying. But he's going to be hung in a shark. Ridiculous. He's a bad guy. He's a bad guy. He's a good guy. He's going to be hung in a shark cage above the ring, the way they did Vicky Guerrero back in the day. No, it's just terrible. He's going to be scared. He's going to be terrified. But it was a misstep by Ria Ripley who suggested he be hung in a cage. I think she suggested it to Adam Pearson he agreed. Another mistake, Adam, another mistake. You got all these wrestlers running rampant. You can't control Breaker, you can't control braun Stroman, you can't control the guy with the typhoon, Jeff's favorite guy, the huge dude from New Zealand. You're out of You're out of control. And I have reha put poor domin a shark cage match. And this is going to backfire on her, sir. And we'll get to our predictions on the Thursday show, but i'll give you a little hint right now. I think this is going to backfire. He's going to get out of the cage and it's going to cost her the championship. And I won't be sad because Dominic doesn't deserve to be put in a cage. Jeff, how do you feel you can get you can take as much time hating dominic as I took loving him. If you if you feel like it.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no hate here. In fact, I loved how bad he is. I think that Dominique Masteriro is the greatest heel we've had since the nineties and maybe prior to the d because here's the thing, even with Eddie Guerrero and you had the the nWo bad guys, it still didn't feel And the fans disagree with me, comment shiit on me for this. It's okay, I'm not that concrete and it I could be moved, but I will say he feels like a Ted Debiazzi heel. He feels like kind of like a nineties vintage wrestling bad guy.
Speaker 1: With the mustache and the way he like acts. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's the best heel we've seen since like Rick Rude or like a guy back in like the mustache, Rick Martel, the model. Oh yeah, but just like it has that he's like sexy, but he's greasy, like it's like kind of like that like well, it's like it's like trying to be sexy, but it's like a weird, cheesy moe kind of stepdaddy that's how sexy he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh, it's confused, you know so.
Speaker 2: But I really do think he's the best heel we've had since the nineties and unless I can think of because I do there was a lot, there's been a lot of good heels since then, but he just feels like a classic throwback.
Speaker 1: Like a Jacob. Sure, yeah, for sure, I agree with that. I love the other story. That's making me sad. That's making me sad because it looks like the end of the new day. Jeff Kofe tried to make amends with Xavier Woods, and he brought back all the old stuff, all the old goodies. Remember this trombone we named or Francine or Francesca something like that. And he brought back the bootios. I think he brought some pancakes with him, brought all kinds of goodies with him, all the bootyos stuff. And Xavier was not receptive and he said, I think you're looking into the past too much, and we need to be looking towards the future because our right now is we're losing, we're losing matches. And Kofey Acquiesques and he's like, yo, okay, you take over, you're going to make the decisions. And here's where it's a little tricky because Kofe's like the nice, nice guy. But you could interpret this as Kofe giving Xavier enough rope to hang himself and then saying, see, when you're in charge, shit gets messed to. Is not just me a muffle, which I think is where this is going. I think that's how Kofi intended the dialogue. But here's the thing. The New Day cannot break up all right. The Final Testament cannot have damaged them that much, which makes me think that Big Ee is coming back because he's only one that can save the New I can't save him. If I showed up on RAW and was like, come on, guys, work this shit out. You guys are best friends. It might work for a night, but it's not gonna last. They need Big Ee, they need the actual member of the New Day. I think this was the story they were trying to do with the other guy, where he was getting replaced. I think Big Ee was gonna come in anyway. But he's healthy. I don't know if he's cleared to wrestle, but he could certainly be a part of the show, and he could come back, and he could save the New Day from themselves and get them back on track, and maybe they get the tag team titles. Maybe Xavier gets his first championship, although there's not a title out there for him to get right now. He'd have to go to smack Down to fight for the US title. But who knows what could happen. But I think maybe there's a chance that Biggie comes back. Dude, what about you?
Speaker 2: I'm actually I never even considered that. I think that's really smart. I think that we should constitute that as a spoiler. If that happens, everyone's gonna go at you spoil because that's really that that's a great idea. I'm guessing that's probably what they're doing. I thought we were gonna finally get our New Day breakup. I've always wanted them to break up. I've always I said this. I said it last week, I said I said it before, So I'm not gonna rehash it. Just go listen to last week's episode if you want to hear my take on the on the New Day breaking up and what I would like to see. However, if you thought that what I said about the New Day breaking up was stupid, or you disagree, or you would never want to see that happen. If you got to book wrestling, I will say is they can't get back together if they don't break up. So if you do break them up, you will get this fantastic New Day reunion and they will be as big as ever if you take a break from it for a decade or five years or two years or one year or whatever. The plane with five years, But it does make sense.
Speaker 1: I couldn't wait that long. Yeah, yeah, but they would go. I mean I think it would make them just as popular. That's a good point. If they all broke and maybe they break up and Big Ee is the man that gets them back together. Maybe that's what it is. Big You'll be making a promo like a band. Someone comes out starts beating on Big E, and that makes Kofee come out, and Kofe's will getting whooped on. This is after the breakup, and then here comes Woods, and Woods saves the day and they all get back together and then a new Day and everyone's happy. That was terrible booking, pretty but that's and they'll call themselves a new every time they break up. We just add another new. The final story for WWE is and I don't know how much of a story it is for other people, but for me, I think it's important as Kevin Owens and the beginning of this heel turn that I think they've they've been dropping seeds for a while now with us never getting to hear his opinion on Cody because he always gets interrupted before he's going to talk and there's always a match. But last week there was a bit of confrontation. First, it wasn't confrontation, it was almost dismissal, where Cody was like, all right, you guys want to have a match to the bloodline, We're going to have a match. I'm in this ring with Randy Orton and Kevin Owens and myself and we'll fight. And all of a sudden, Kevin Owens interrupts him. He's like, no disrespect, man, but you already got a match. I'm talking about me and Randy versus Solo and this jerk Jacob Fatu. You could chill out, so don't worry about it. And Cody just kind of takes it, but he doesn't ever give him eye contact. He's just letting that settle and resonate and then later in the show, Cody comes in and he's like, hey, man, we got to talk. And Ko's like, all right, but later, and Cody's like, nah, dude, now, and he's like, I said later, I'm talking talking with Randy and we're strategizing for our frigging match tonight. You can't wait. Why because you're the freaking champ. Oh the champ can't win. A champ can't wait. And Randy's like, Yo, dude, chill out, chill out. We'll get this all done. And Kao's like, yeah, all right, man, whatever, and he takes off, and then Randy's like and Ko's like, just leave us alone and don't interfere in the match, and he leaves, and Randy's like, look, I know what Kevin said, but if we're out there and the Bloodline comes out and tries to ambush us, if you have our back, that'll be cool too. Cody's like, all right, man, thanks. So he goes out there, they have their match, and sure shit, the Bloodline come out and they're jerks and they cheat and here comes Cody and he beats them up. Bow bow the check Team champs get beat down. That's what it sounded like. When he hit him, and then Jacob Fatu grabs him and Kato's what I do great sound effects like Michael Winslow from back I love it. Yeah, it's quick. And then he gets outside the ring and Jacob fa tou right when Ko is gonna get this victory, he throws him into the ring and he hits the referee and the referee falls down and he can't make the count. And Kevin doesn't see any of this. He does sees Cody in the ring and he's like, what the hell are you doing? Get out of the ring. Many almost kicked him out of the ring, and then he takes a double superkick and then Solo Soko pins him one two three and we go off the air, and that I think is the final straw. I think Kevin Owens has made up his mind and he's going to go heal and Cody's going to be the impetus for that. Randy won't feel very good about it, So I think that'll lead to a Randy Orton Kevin Owens match at a pay per view, which would be really cool, and then eventually maybe another shot at Kevin against Cody, although I don't know. We just saw that. So maybe I'm wrong there and it's more focused on Randy and Kevin instead, But I think the turn is inevitable. Kevin Owens always turns. He always turns on his friends, and I think now we have his reason and his justification as to why he should be a selfish son of a bitch, which is what he's going to be. Do you buy that, Jeff? Of course you do? You buy it? I buy it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think all that would be great.
Speaker 2: It's very It's always confusing when they throw guys into these kind of like bigger storylines that you go, I don't know how they're going to link him in with this, like what's his motive? What's going on here? So I'm a little lost on it a little bit. I like if with anything that's the bloodline, I like.
Speaker 1: I like it. Man. I love Kevin Owens, and he will give you a promo that explains everything, and he will be unapologetic as he always is. We can talk a little bit about ae W. I guess I did want to talk about Nigel McGinnis and Brian Danielson having that really cool match for Free. I thought the story was told well. I thought Nigel McGinnis has been telling the preamble to this story for the last six months or however long he's been come longer than that, since day one that he watched a Danielson match. All he does is talk shit about Brian because the history they had at another wrestling promotion called Ring of Honor. I'm only saying that for people who listen that don't know about the old school stuff. I know you hardcorese know what's up. But they had a really cool match that had a ton of history and the finish of it was what was special. And if you haven't seen it, I won't say anything, would really like you to watch it. But McGinnis is a heel to the end and at his core is a heel, and he hates Brian Danielson and I'll leave it at that. And the and the match was a ton of fun.
Speaker 2: Also, is there anything better than Is there anything better than the final count down?
Speaker 1: Is there anything? I don't know, man, it's so hot though when he comes out doesn't miss. It's like it's like carrat Top, it doesn't miss. Baby. It was every time I hear it, I gotta go check out what what carrot tops do? It next time I'm in Vegas. Will Ospray is still the friggin man. He tagged up with Kyle Fletcher, who's a super super talented wrestler by the way, but there was some some friction there because uh, Don Kallis is the son of a bitch with a screwdriver and he's trying to get people to use it, and Fletcher was down to and Will ain't trying to win like that. He's not about that life. So we'll get a little bit more story there. It'll lead to another match between these two young men, I'm sure. And the first match they had was awesome, awesome, and it'll be so much better for them to have a reason to fight than that last match they had where they had no reason to fight other than hey, let's wrestle, and which is cool. But to get people to, in my opinion, to get asses in seats and to sell out arenas, people have to really care about the reason why, or they need at least a reason why that they can hate, just something that they can feel about. And I think this could be the impetus to a story like that where you can go, Okay, here's why I like this guy here's why I hate this guy, and now I'm gonna watch him wrestle, so hopefully they do something cool with that. Brian Danielson got a little revenge on Moxley. Wasn't complete and total revenge, but he tried to choke him out and they got beat up by like a dudes. He doesn't care and that was a pretty much anything on aw you want to hit before we go, before we end the show and go to Thursday. Not really, but it is good to see more of Claudio. I feel like I love Claudio.
Speaker 2: He makes me though I know I every time I see him on the screen, I get a little happy.
Speaker 1: I think everybody loves it. Then I finally learned how to say his name too. All right, you guys, stay tuned for Thursday. We're gonna go over our picks for bad Blood, so thank you guys. Oh we have a listener review. All right, you guys. This is for Max from Northwest Connecticut. What's up, Max? Great great wrestling name Maxwell or Maximus? I don't know what Max is short for in your case, here we go. I discovered wrestling with Freddy last spring and it has become a must listen for me. Oh nice. Every Wednesday and every Thursday. I'm a humanities teacher at a boarding school in Connecticut, and this spring I'll be teaching an upper level English elective called the Art of Storytelling and Professional Wrestling. He still can't believe this class got approved. I can't either, and that's awesome, he said, thank you both for your fun and insightful show. Yo, Max, kick ass with that class man. It's going to be all dudes, but it's it's going to be a lot of fun and you guys are going to have a lot of fun with it. Man. You guys stay tuned for un sanctioned Thursdays. We'll do our bad Blood prediction hopefully make y'all some sweet cash on those apps that were illegal, but now they're legal because the government can make money on them now. Peace. This has been a production of Iheart'smichael Toura podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.