Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty and I'm Strong and Getty. There's nothing. There's nothing left. I literally just have the close on my back. There's nothing.
Speaker 1: I thought I would come back home and find something, but there's nothing here.
Speaker 3: It's unprecedented. I was born in Los Angeles, I've grown up here. I've been in the fire service for forty years, and this is some of the worst conditions I have ever experienced.
Speaker 4: I saw a couple of people yesterday saying that to reporters, what you see on my body right now is the only material object I have.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: That is stunning, incomprehensible.
Speaker 2: It is incomfortable.
Speaker 1: You'd have to get to a store hoping you have a credit card in your pocket. I guess you'd have to get to a store to buy underwear and socks for the next day, let alone everything else. Right where do I live, where do I go, what do I eat? It would be there would be a long moment of being stunned. No matter how together a person you.
Speaker 4: Are, Oh my god, if you got kids and they're not going to school, and they got to eat, and they need clothes and just holy crap, and enormous emotional support rise you yourself are trying not to fall apart, man I ket I'm the suffering. It's just unreal and will be bringing you avenues to donate if you see fit, to help the people of the entire Los Angeles metro area. A fair amount of attentions being paid to the celebrities and Pacific palisades, which includes some absolutely wonderful people who we know who happen to have done fairly well in life. But there's narrative going around well rich people.
Speaker 1: But no, my god, it's it's tens of thousands of people, every walk of life, every imaginable description. My god, what's happening to your human compassion?
Speaker 4: So it is odd the focus on the celebrity homes that are threatened or burnt down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just silly. What is that? I mean, the people who can best handle this situation is your focus. Okay.
Speaker 1: So it is undeniable that wildfires reality in the Western United States, in California and even La County, and it is going to happen now and again and even the best prepared authorities and the best fire departments will struggle to fight it during the conditions or in the conditions that we've seen recently. On the other hand, that does not mean that the leadership is good, or has done the right things, or has managed the situation well once the crisis began. In fact, I would argue quite to the contrary. Karen Bass, the the inept mayor of Los Angeles, is getting a lot of attention.
Speaker 2: Why don't we go with let's go with forty Michael.
Speaker 5: As hundreds of homes in a neighborhood burned to the ground, we did not see a single fire engine. My question to you is what explains this lack of preparation and rapid response.
Speaker 6: We will absolutely do an evaluation to look at what worked, what didn't work, and to correct or to hold accountable any body, department, individual, etc.
Speaker 1: We played earlier clips back to back of a reporter asking Karen Bass, did these seventeen plus million dollars almost eighteen million you cut from the fire department's budget affect preparedness and ability to fight this? She said, oh no, no, it was extra anyou stuff. Then they asked the fire chief and the fire chief said yes.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, as we and you'll hear some of this, but you know, asking Gavin Newsommer heard these questions and immediately going into some sort of what's going to keep me from being in trouble as opposed to and I mean just an honest response of I don't know, and this is completely unacceptable obviously right would be a good answer.
Speaker 2: It hit me with forty four, Michael, this is Karen Bass.
Speaker 6: There were no reductions that were made that would have impacted the situation that we were dealing with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your chief disagrees with you, dear. So who is this Karen Bass? Californians are familiar with her. She's been, you know, a union leashed lefty functionary for the longest time in a one party state.
Speaker 2: Typical hack. But there's a lot more to the story.
Speaker 1: And Eryl Weber, who's a journalist, did a piece that we're about to hear. It struck me in listening to this and reading the other headlines of the day that Pete Hegseath, for instance, so you know, the jury still out on him. I'm not sure if he would be a good Secretary of Defense or not, but there's been a great deal of coverage of like ad tattoo he has that, according to some experts, was a symbol of the Crusades, which has been at times adopted by some white supremacists to indicate something something related to something right. And you know, reams of paper devoted to this. Maybe it's legit, maybe it's not. How much coverage have you heard about Karen Bass's aout affection for communism?
Speaker 2: I mean, and this is not.
Speaker 1: Some sort of right wing fantasy, none, not a single syllable in any way in any of.
Speaker 2: The major publications.
Speaker 1: Please enjoy the work of one Errol Weber forty eight, Michael.
Speaker 7: Member seven, nineteen eighty three, remember this date. But first let me introduce you to Karen Bass. Back in the nineteen seventies, community activist Karen Bass went on at least fifteen trips to Cuba, many with a group known as the Ben Serremos Brigade, a Marxist group started by the Castro Regunion to subvert American interests and democracies and spread communism.
Speaker 2: Around the world.
Speaker 7: Founded in nineteen sixty nine, the Vencear Rainbos Brigade organized trips to Cuba every year for half a century. They attracted the most radicalized and delusional segments of the American left, including overtly Maoist and pro Soviet communist groups. In fact, a Los Angeles police investigator who infiltrated the group testified to Congress saying that to be a member of the brigade you had to be confirmed as a Marxist Leninist, as a Brigadista, and then moving up the ranks to organizer. For the Vencerimus Brigade, Karen Bass visited Cuba every six months their mission to radicalize young, impressionable American leftists in terrorist tactics and guerrilla warfare. Members of the vence Ramos Brigade were even taught how to.
Speaker 2: Make bombs Jesus Christ.
Speaker 7: Karen Bass admits on her many pilgrimages to Cuba she went to see Fidel Castro speak several times, even calling him charismatic, and upon his death praised him, saying the passing of Commandant and hefe is a great loss to the people of Cuba, even though the people of Cuba see him as a dictator who impoverished their island. Another group, the M nineteen, took its belief in revolutionary anti imperialism to extremes, violent extremes. The M nineteen was the first and only women created and women.
Speaker 1: Faded Michael as mister Webber points out that the M nineteen was financed by the organization that Karen Bass was part of for years and years and years and years. And you'd say, well, that was in the seventies when she was young and all. But remember Castro, when did he die? That I can't even remember. It's fairly recently. She praised him, and that this is a terrible loss for the Cuban people who flee Cuba as fast as they can because the horrors of communism. Funny that hasn't gotten that much attention. Adel di Castro died in twenty sixty, right right, I'm friggin believable. God help California. And it's not the people of California, by the way, as I always point out, it's the public employee unions and the trial attorneys, the organized groups. They turn out the vote so much they win every single election. They're huge swaths of decent, conservative, moderate people in California who are getting screwed. So don't have contempt for the beautiful state. Have contempt for the utterly corrupt government starting with Gavin Newsom, the con man on down.
Speaker 4: Nobody with that background should be elected in a major city in the United States. But it happens if you have a one party state, one party city, because none of your opponents who were in too much agreement with you are going to point it out.
Speaker 1: I guess, mm hmm, yeah, yeah, it's shocking.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 1: There are times I think is this stuff true? But then I look into it. Yeah, it's one hundred percent true. Heyvey, I came across some great analysis of the lefty leadership of cities and how it goes sideways. And I don't need to run through the list all of them, and I hope to touch on that maybe next hour. It's absolutely brilliant and explains a lot. If you can't hang around or whatever, just subscribe to the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. It'll be an hour three and trust me, it's really insightful.
Speaker 2: Can we hear thee because I have only read about this the woman confronts Newsome about.
Speaker 4: The water thing. I haven't actually heard this of you. I just read about it same. So let's hear forty six there.
Speaker 2: Michael Governor, I live here.
Speaker 8: Governor, that was my daughter's school.
Speaker 4: Governor, please tell me what you're going to do.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna heart of my promise.
Speaker 3: I'm literally talking to the president right now to specifically answer the question of what we can do for you and your daughter?
Speaker 2: Can I hear it? Can I hear your call? Because I don't believe it? I'm sorry, can I there's literally I've tried five times. That's why I'm walking around to make Why is the president not taking your pull because it's not going through? Why I have to get self service? Let's get it, Let's get it.
Speaker 7: I want to be here when you call the president.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: I'm doing that right now.
Speaker 2: Everyone who went to school there, they lost their homes.
Speaker 1: They lost two homes because they were living in one and building another.
Speaker 2: Why is there no water in the hydrantscovenal?
Speaker 7: That's all?
Speaker 2: Literally? Is it going to be different next time? It has to be? It has to be, of course.
Speaker 1: So's I hate Gavin Newsom and I thought he handled that pretty well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a hard situation to handle. She's either always unhinged or illhinged because of the disaster that has befallen her or whatever the weird. You got to call the president because that's the only way.
Speaker 1: You handle any any situation that happens in America, your school, a fire, anything you can think of. First thing it is the president the United States deals with it. There's no other local control to deal with any of these things. And interestingly, in the same way that climate change is always cited as the all encompassing excuse for everything, well, it would have been nice. We know we couldn't be prepared because of climate change. The idea that, yeah, I'm calling the president, he's supposed to solve this stuff.
Speaker 2: You constantly remind us.
Speaker 1: That California has like the sixth largest economy on the earth and its own nation state, and yet hey, yeah, what are.
Speaker 2: You gonna do for us? Cover Let me get the president on the line. Maybe he can help.
Speaker 4: So somebody tweeted out this question yesterday. I got eight million retweets as of last night. Because there's probably a simple answer. What is it we ran out of water? Why don't we use ocean water right by the ocean? How is there not a way to use ocean water that refills constantly refills the giant tank underground. Is there a reason can you not spray ocean water on a house?
Speaker 1: I suspect that would ruin all the equipment and you'd have to replace it all.
Speaker 2: But I don't know that.
Speaker 4: There's almost got to be an explanation like that, though, doesn't there Because you have an enormous body of water, there's no reason ever run out of water unless for some reason spraying that saltwater would destroy your roof for the like you said, the firefighting equipment or something. If anybody knows, you could text us four one kftc.
Speaker 1: Well, somebody would have to have the foresight to build such a system. It would have to exist for sure, of course, to handle an amazing amount of water.
Speaker 2: But if you're there's spending all.
Speaker 1: Their money on illegal immigrants and transient drug addicts.
Speaker 4: There's probably a simple answer. But if you've got it, I'd like to hear it. And we got a lot more on the way. Stay here, Mtrong.
Speaker 1: A few other companies to support the show.
Speaker 2: It's time for tonight's show sponsoring Here we are.
Speaker 7: I ha why yes, we do clean our tables with Sirah.
Speaker 2: Uber Eats. If you wanted it right, you should have gotten it yourself.
Speaker 1: And finally Hampton in for when you're too classic for Motel six, but not by much. That's funny. That's the why I am with Hampton. I kind of feel like, yeah, I'm kind of taking care of the family. We're staying at the Hampton Inn. We couldn't stay at the Motel six across street, but no, we're Hampton In people, which is fun that that level of hotel I find to be perfectly acceptable, especially very few exceptions, especially if I'm by myself. If all I need to do is roll in late sleep and get out, yeah, perfectly fine. I mean, if you're you know, if you're if you're like I was doing in Washington, d C. It's like your home base for several days and you're gonna be there a lot and moving in and out and everything like that.
Speaker 2: Location matter. That's a different world. But if I'm just down the highway need.
Speaker 1: To get seven hours of sleep, might want to bring your own towel. Man, cheap hotel towels will rub the skin off you. It's like you're back in middle school gym class.
Speaker 2: Dow. Wowow.
Speaker 1: It's like you requested sandpaper, like you're trying to get the rough edges off a bench you're building. No, I'm trying to dry my back. We got answers all over the place.
Speaker 4: On why they can't use ocean water or aren't using ocean water, don't have a system to use ocean water in LA to fight fires. I mean, just in my head, it seems like, why wouldn't you craft the system back in the beginning where you have a giant underground tank that's constantly refilled by a pipe from the ocean, and you just never run out of water. So some people say you can't use water, it will kill the vegetation, and other people pointing out the tanker's water salt water. The tankers were picking up salt water and dumping them on the fire all day long yesterday, so that probably isn't the answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead and kill my lawn, would be my response.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good point, although you might not want that for a minor fire.
Speaker 2: I don't know how good.
Speaker 4: A lot of people saying, as you said that it would kill all the equipment, Well you can't come up with equipment that would.
Speaker 2: Deal with saltwater.
Speaker 4: Well, of course your equipment can't handle it, but you could get anyway. I still don't exactly know what the answer is for why you wouldn't use the The giant ocean next to is a water supply to make sure you never run out of water. That had to be something when they went to tap those hydrants and there was nothing coming out. I mean, there had to be a lot of wide eyes, like, holy crap.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: And the explanation slash excuse given is that, well, the hydrant system isn't for a giant cataclysm. Well, then the question for good governance would be why is there not a backup system or a contingency plan for this sort of eventuality.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a problem we've had, we have everywhere, always will, And it is a good question. How much do we taxpayers want to prepare for things that happen once every one hundred years. It's sort of like the Katrina flood thing. I mean, you have you have.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get off on all the tangents on the.
Speaker 4: Money not spent or whatever, but a lot of times you're not prepared for the one hundred year disaster and then everybody goes crazy. What do we want those taxpayers prepare for the worst When you're gonna get in a hundred years, the worst earthquake you're gonna get a hundred years, the worse fire you're gonna get in a hundred years, where snowstorm you're gonna get in a hundred years, you got, you know, fifty extra snow trucks that sit around in your little town for one hundred years before they're needed. Uh, I mean no, that's not a realistic way to live. So I don't I don't know what the answer is. It's always about tradeoffs, yeah, correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we should.
Speaker 1: We should talk about that again, the so well quote everything is about trade offs, and the left more than the right, certainly ignores that there are tradeoffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And my tendency is I don't want to like spread the indictments against GeV Newsom and Karen Bass so wide that it includes stuff that's ridiculous that they couldn't do anything about or shouldn't be expected to. I want to be specific about this and nail them effectively for their crappy, crappy leadership, even as they squander billions and billions of dollars on bullet trains that will never exist and bums and junkies. As those numbers just leap because because they're making it so comfortable to be a junkie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not a lot of dots to connect. If you cut the budget of fire prevention, you're spending all this money on homeless encampments.
Speaker 2: I mean that's pretty simple math. I think.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and geddy.
Speaker 2: So Patie says to us.
Speaker 4: She says, I just forwarded to the group text an AI video of Biden and his wife attacking Kamala and her husband in the front pew of the Carter funeral yesterday. I just watched it. First of all, before I want I want Joe to watch it live on the air. First of all, the first part, the real part, Am I wrong?
Speaker 7: Kedye?
Speaker 1: Is that some chilly body language between Kamala and her husband and Biden and the doctor Jill. There was no eye contact and a very cold greeting.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Yeah at a funeral. That was crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm a hold grudges guy, and I would be friendlier than that with somebody in that setting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd think it's the dignity of the occasion, would demand men and Vice president?
Speaker 2: How are you today? Yeah? Is that a side difference? Go ahead and watch it. Joe.
Speaker 4: First of all, you'll see the real part where they walk in and sit down and are chili to each other, and then the AI fight begins.
Speaker 2: Okay, just quite hilarious. I love these videos, I know it. They're so good.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the body language Okay, that's the real part. Oh those are sets on read.
Speaker 2: No literally, I figured, Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: So is that as simple as a prompt, Hey, AI make a video of Joe Biden and his wife get in a fight with kome on her husband?
Speaker 1: Or does it take more talent and craft to make something like that, because I can't even imagine how they do that. It is shockingly believable.
Speaker 2: Right, but the.
Speaker 1: Couple of people fighting videos now become its own genre.
Speaker 2: Sure, what did we have the other day? Trump was beaten up on? Trump and Jill got into a fight. Well, that's right, Notre Dame, that's right, Notre Dame. Luckily she's a doctor so she can tend to her wounds. But how long is it going to.
Speaker 1: Take before everybody gets hit to this and stops getting fooled by these videos? I think some of them are so ridiculous, like this one. Yeah, people understand instinctively it's fake but still man post truth worlds scary.
Speaker 2: But the real part, the beginning part.
Speaker 4: How about that chili reception from his vice president?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, wow, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Well more is emerging in.
Speaker 1: More will emerge about doctor not a real doctor, doctor Jill's role in the administration and in his decision to run again and as his behind the scenes Machiavelli.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, she was the last holdout on allowing you know, her husband to step down and Kamala to take the nomination.
Speaker 2: She was the last hold out.
Speaker 4: Here, hunt your delusional baby, and so she I'm sure and they only did it. As Ian Bremer said to us yesterday on our podcast, we should talk about that. As Ian Bremer said, everybody knows he was pushed out. He didn't voluntarily, like George Washington, give up power.
Speaker 2: So Jill was pushed. So she sees as.
Speaker 1: The conductor of that orchestra, being the woman she was sitting right next to yesterday, Kamala Harris pushed her husband out of the presidency. That's the way doctor Joe Biden sees it, right, right, No wonder they're chilly, right, And Kamala was thinking, hey, I was the heir apparent, and you kept the skeleton the mummy in the race. Still I had no chance. Of course, she's delusional. They're both delusional.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't have won, Joe Biden, And if you had more time, you still wouldn't have won. Kamala Harris speaking of which, So.
Speaker 1: The good folks at the Free Beacon, including Andrews. Style else actually slogged through the entire transcript of Joe Biden's like only interview of late with Susan Page of the USA Today, and you've heard a couple of the highlights, like Biden thinks he would have won. That got a lot of headlines, even though former Obama speech wrider John Favreau revealed a Biden campaign's internal polling showed Donald Trump winning four hundred electoral votes. But they didn't tell the old man Biden said. He admitted he wasn't sure he could serve another term. Well, obviously, he said, hell know, so far, so good, But who knows what I'm going to be when I'm eighty six years old? Andrew Styles says, well, resident of a managed care facility or dead, Which is this insensitive, but it's clearly true. We mentioned earlier that Biden has claimed Jimmy Carter asked him to do his eulogy during their final meeting in twenty twenty one. Page Susan Page followed up to find out what Carter actually said, and Biden said, well, I believe that's what he said. Well, he implied that if he didn't specifically ask, and what I is just a decent guy.
Speaker 4: Wow, that is unbelievable. How did that not get more attention? When did this interview come out? Dub I don't know, come out before the funeral?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How did mark? I mean, this is USA Today, a lefty publication. How did more people not jump on this? Because I heard, you know, all through the coverage yesterday in the morning.
Speaker 4: Was the only president will spreak will be Joe Biden who was asked by Jimmy Carter specifically to give a eulogy to US today.
Speaker 2: No, he wasn't. No clarification.
Speaker 1: This is the transcript of the complete interview, which was edited for the USA Today. Okay, a lot of this stuff did not appear in print. Okay, okay, So here's an admission that to me, I don't need Joe Biden to admit it. He admitted that the Inflation Reduction Act was entirely about the Green New Deal and had nothing doing with inflation. I get a backup, though, but that is a hell of a move. So some guy who's so old. We all saw Jimmy Carter there the last couple of years. They'd wheel him out in a chair, and you didn't know if he was even alive, and certainly how much he was with it. And I go and whisper in some guy like that's here, and I walk away and say, yeah, he just asked me.
Speaker 2: To do the eulogy at his funeral, So I'll be the guy doing that.
Speaker 1: I guess, Oh, just find's a congenital liar who's gonna say are you sure? And go and check with the guy nobody right, Wow, that's a hell of a move. And as he was talking about the Inflation Reduction Act and the money they spent. But the fact is we had no soft landing, no recession, and the interest rate was nine percent when we came into office. At the beginning, it was down to two point three four Now, fact check, Biden meant to say inflation rate, not interest rate, and the nine percent figure is a blatant lie that Biden keeps repeating, as CNN expert himself has explained, the inflation rate was one point four percent when Biden took office in twenty twenty one and increased steadily to nine point one percent a year and a half later.
Speaker 4: That was one of those weird lies of his where I don't know if he believes that, like if somebody told him the wrong numbers or something, because that's such an easily checkable Why that's a different one than you know. I was a high school football star. Everybody knows this. I mean, you can google this one very quickly.
Speaker 1: The president, once described accurately by special counsel her as an elderly man with poor memory, defended his decision to pardon his crackhead son, Hunter Biden, and insisted he wasn't lying when he claimed he wouldn't issue a pardon. Biden said he changed his mind after learning the details of Hunter's tax fraud case, then attempted, rather unsuccessfully to explain and recount those details from memory. Quote, he had paid all his taxes, He paid them lay. He was fighting a drug problem and he beat it. He's been squaring sober for almost six years now. This was back in I mean, excuse me in two thousand and what year was it? Anyway, a long time ago trails off. According to the transcript, he expressed admiration for all of Hunter's daughters, but declined to mention Hunter's fourth daughter, Navy Joan Roberts six year old girl, etc. He repeatedly refused to acknowledge Biden. Here's the most important part to me or interesting. Biden has no idea why Democrats are losing the working class vote. Page asked why the Party of Scranton Joe has fared so poorly among working class voters voters without a college degree. Biden started by blaming the media for being too negative and never reporting any good news. Then he bragged about the one point two trillion dollar infrastructure bill that he said is great but doesn't have an immediate impact on people's lives. He then started rambling incoherently and in times inaudibly about supply chains.
Speaker 2: I never thought I used to.
Speaker 1: Always kid the staff when I started at the beginning talking about supply chains. Who the hell talked about some fly chains in the previous ten, twenty, thirty, forty years. Well, guess what, all of a sudden we found out you need thirty little computer chips in audible to build an automobile.
Speaker 2: You got to do your cell phone, your.
Speaker 1: Dishwasher, You're washing this all of a sudden, it's like we can't get them.
Speaker 2: We invented the damn things.
Speaker 1: And his answer went on like that for several minutes about connecting with working class voters, and concluded with a bonker's rant about electricians, air Force one and prescription drug prices, and I quote, it takes five years to become an electrician. The average person you and I grew up with, Well, I speak for myself. You think you're going to be an electrician, Yeah, I want to be an electrician. You go to school for six months, five years, And so I guess what I'm saying is that the focus on trying to take and re establish entire infrastructures, industries dealing with the cost of how things would I can get you on Air Force one, if you have a prescription from any drug store here in Washington, DC, get in the plane. I'm not taking any capital rule and can get it to you for forty percent less, same company, same prescription. That was read verbatim, folks, But so we're laughing I'm laughing at an old man who's got dementia.
Speaker 2: Not his fault, you know, God willing.
Speaker 4: I get old muffed that it happens to me before I die. But the real blame lies with as we all know, all the people around him and knew this. It's beyond a suspending disbelief to think he was never like that in any big meaning about Ukraine or Israel or anything like that.
Speaker 2: You know that he was, and they kept it quiet.
Speaker 1: Let's get back to the analysis in twenty seconds. Finally, Susan Page asked him his greatest regret. He regretted his inability to combat mistruths, but when asked to provide a more specific answer, he continued to ramble about infrastructure projects and the fact that Trump is president has signed his name on COVID nineteen relief checks. Once again, Page was forced to provide a clear answer to her own question. Biden wished he was better at taking credit for his accomplishments or not so much me, but established that the government did this for you. It wasn't it was anyway. That was the literal. That was the verbatim answer. But Jack to your point, because that's where I was going with this the sin.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of sins.
Speaker 1: To point to Joe Biden for the selfishly holding onto power after he said at the beginning, look, I'm going to be a transitional figure one term.
Speaker 4: Well, he got so much worse during that period, though. I don't know at what point you draw the line of he was sentient enough to make his own decisions and when you can't blame it anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't know where that line is drawn.
Speaker 1: Right, right, But the Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Kamala Harris, the entire cabinet at the.
Speaker 4: Meet, Andrew Sullivan, the Secretary of State, whoever spent the most time with him, had to be keeping a secret. A lot of this stuff unless his coast managers were so good. Remember he had fewer cabinet meetings and all that sort of stuff than anybody ever has. Maybe they were just so good of only rolling him out on good days and they and they managed to not have that disaster.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, But to still be telling us in late spring, just prior to the debate, that he's sharpest. Heck, we can barely keep.
Speaker 2: Up with Joe Biden. I've ever seen screamed Joe Scarborough at people. And if you don't like that, if you don't believe me.
Speaker 1: What she's loise so wow, he can't be gone soon enough. A word from our friends ad Prize Picks playoff time now or never. Don't miss out on the last few weeks football action with Prize Picks the best place to win cash while watching the playoffs.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited about UH wild Card weekend. You should join the ten million members already who have signed up with Price Picks, downloaded the app and all that sort of stuff. You sign up today, you get fifty dollars instantly when you play five dollars. You don't even need to win to receive the fifty dollars bonus. That's guaranteed. And right now you can win up to a thousand times your money on Price Picks.
Speaker 2: It's super easy too.
Speaker 1: You just pick at least two player projections think you're going to do they're going to do more or less in any sport or across multiple sports, and then you win again. You can win up to a thousand times your money on price Picks. Plus, they invented flexplay flex Play which means you can still cash out even if your lineup is not perfect, and again you get that fifty dollars bonus instantly when you play a five dollars lineup. You don't need to win. You get it either way if you use the code Armstrong. Download the Prize Picks app today and use that code armstrong to get your bonus Prize picks run your game.
Speaker 2: I'm following the NFL for the first time in many, many, many years.
Speaker 4: You know, for a lot of years there the only I wouldn't see a snap of NFL football until the Super Bowl and then watch that. But I've been following a lot more closely this year. I don't know when they started doing this, but a playoff game on Monday night, Monday Night football playoff game?
Speaker 2: How cool was that?
Speaker 4: That's the Vikings Rams game that has been moved out of Los Angeles. Who is supposed to be in LA home game for the Rams, but because of the fires, they're playing at in Arizona. Kind of a drag losing your home field advantage, but obviously, what choice did they have. We got a lot more on the way, a whole bunch of different stuff, not all as depressing as these fires.
Speaker 2: Man. You see the landscape and all those homes burned down. That is rough, stay with us.
Speaker 8: Many are criticizing the chief of the LA Fire Department for making inclusivity the top priority when hiring new recruits. True, you want inclusivity, maybe include a chief who knows how to fight fires, and said they put identity before competence because really, in California, who you sleep with, it shouldn't make you fire chief, although it can make you attorney general.
Speaker 2: Unneeded.
Speaker 1: There is photographic evidence of the yearly career of one Kamala Harris in that joke.
Speaker 4: Quick question for you, am, I'm the only person that didn't know what the acronym t ID was. It's not an acronym. I guess it's a an abbreviation. Except anyway. I got a letter from the doctor. I was asking about some Henry taking some medicine. He said, take the two hundred milligram's ibuprofen t I D.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is? Do you know? I don't know what that is?
Speaker 4: I was feeling stupid. I had to google it and I came up with it. That is what doctors mean when they say three times a day. Three times a day is t ID. I don't know why that is.
Speaker 2: But okay, shouldn't it be TTD.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that in my life, and I raised three children and I take drugs the good time makes.
Speaker 2: Me feel better.
Speaker 4: Because I felt really stupid, I didn't want to email back what does that mean?
Speaker 2: I googled it to figured out.
Speaker 1: Why can we not just write whole words say we're busy g T E Y L.
Speaker 2: To me? I tell you what.
Speaker 1: My favorite thing about every single remedy and treatment that exists on the planet is it says for external use only. I say, you don't tell me what to do, and I shove it right up me, just to show them we can't boss me around. Absolutely all right, for internal use only or external use only? I know.
Speaker 4: I like that how every single thing you take may cost drowsiness or excitement or headaches.
Speaker 2: I woke up with a headache, all right. My dad's never had a headache in his life. Oh my god. Wow, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: He needs to be studied all kinds of different ways. We're gonna hear a little bit from Ian Bremer. He We like Ian Bremmer. He's with the Eurasia Group and he does his risk list every year, so we always have him on in January. We interviewed him yesterday, so we're gonna hear some highlights of that from hour three. But one thing he tweeted out yesterday was how Trump is clearly walking back his whole all in the Ukraine War.
Speaker 2: Day one thing.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump pushes back Ukraine War deadline and sign him support for Kiev, so he is indicated, well, it's gonna take It's not gonna happen on day one. Days some facts on the ground of change, so it's going to take a little longer, which is being seen as good news for Ukraine.
Speaker 1: I'm reminded of the great quote from John Fetterman the other day. He said, look, we got to pace ourselves. If we're going to freak out over everything. This guy says, beware freaking out over his opening gambit. It's often silly or exaggerated, and and he often walks it back. Want to mention we have added our second station in New Hampshire, as we add stations all across the country. We're back on in San Diego on a different station for whatever reason, and a bunch of other places.
Speaker 4: We'll mention it at some point, but check your localistics and if we're not on in your town, live browbeat your local radio executives until they cry for mercy, but do it politely. Sim We're assuming we're still doing this job next presidential election in the New Hampshire primaries, we'll have to get locals on from our our new stations.
Speaker 1: Or do the show of me awesome their incredibly beautiful state.
Speaker 4: I've always wanted to do that in the middle of a right before the primary. Dumbest New York Post headline I saw yesterday or id in general. Waterproof suit collection allows office workers to seamlessly move from desk to swimming pool.
Speaker 2: Because we all need to chuckle during these trouble times. That's hilarious that something people needed to do.
Speaker 1: That whole changing clothes that takes me five minutes between the desk and the swimming pool.
Speaker 2: Can't do it. I need a waterproof suit. I'm in the boardroom. I need a swim but it.
Speaker 1: Takes me ten minutes to get my soaked off.
Speaker 2: There's a waste of time hooking out me.
Speaker 1: I want to walk straight out of this zoom call in the conference room right into the diving board.
Speaker 2: The hell, oh my god, that is funny.
Speaker 1: The New York Post veerying behind brilliant reporting and just ridiculousness. Oh yeah, speaking of ridiculous, why do lefty cities all go sideways? The answer coming up next hour Armstrong and Getdy