Speaker 1: Hello, Hello raper ports reality. My voice is a little messed up. My name is Michael Rapap and this is a.
Speaker 2: Full recap best of Traders season three, which we loved, loved.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're so sad to see it over.
Speaker 2: We had a good time watching that show.
Speaker 3: And Dolores.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, did the person you want to win win? Yes?
Speaker 3: I wish it was her alone, me too, but I'm glad she got to share it.
Speaker 1: But I didn't mind any of the people that won with her.
Speaker 3: No, they were all there, they were all deserving.
Speaker 2: Zach Effron's brother, no disrespect. Can't remember your first name right now. My voice is a little messed up. He was cool, understated, played the game hard.
Speaker 3: And Gabby Gabby, I mean she was a long shot who knew that she was going to be one in the end. She's funny, yes, very very funny, great timing a what a wonderful And.
Speaker 2: Then then what was the other guy that counts? He's like a count?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ivar Ivar? Is he a count? I don't remember?
Speaker 2: Is he a count?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: But this is our best of Traders season three. We loved watching it, we loved talking about it, and we love podcasting. We love podcasting, and there's so much to discuss going forward. Garcel has left the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: You know what, Goodbye Garcel.
Speaker 2: Goodbye Garcel is the new Goodbye Kyle Yes, shout out to Ken. Yes.
Speaker 3: I mean she had a good run.
Speaker 2: But enough is enough and we're we're gonna deep dive Garcel leaving.
Speaker 1: Oh, we have insinuated.
Speaker 2: If we've talked about it on Mike, we've talked about it more often.
Speaker 1: My Mike had to.
Speaker 3: Respect totally out of respect. But now that she's going, we can, we can let it out.
Speaker 2: I will say this, we're focusing on the Traders episode. I will say in regards to Garcel, there was a new trailer that was just put out of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion and it shows her walking off and she says something to the effect of I don't have the direct code, but she's on camera saying I don't like any of these people. And that's the thing. This is so crazy.
Speaker 3: This is what we talked about behind the scenes all the time. Every episode we'd like, go, something doesn't feel right. You know, we've known her in the past. We love you, Garcel, but it's like you were on there. It felt like you're on one of our favorite shows for a check that you're not really related, you're not really sharing yourself. And you called it, babe. You called it every single time, every single Tuesday night, whenever it airs. I'm telling you, for five years, I've been like, yes, and she said it, and no, disrespect ourselves.
Speaker 2: No disrespect ourselves.
Speaker 3: Not ever.
Speaker 2: They're not Regina King or Viola Davis. No, you've never been that. No, you're a functional to Traders.
Speaker 3: We don't want to, okay, say it of Traders, but anyway, we're gonna have a lot to say about Garcel's a great departure. But anyway, this Traders is a good idea because I think we're spreading the love.
Speaker 2: We're spreading the Trader.
Speaker 3: Haven't watched Traders.
Speaker 1: We've said it once, We've said it a gazillion times. You're loss. It's not we're not losing out on it.
Speaker 2: Essentially, you're losing out on.
Speaker 1: It, and we want you to win, right, We don't want you to lose.
Speaker 3: Get into it ain't but fun.
Speaker 2: Good times.
Speaker 1: We had been anticipating Traders season three. We watched Traders season two, adored it, loved it, ravaged it. I will say, peacock, you gotta do what you gotta do. I don't understand the business model. I don't understand how or why some streaming services like Netflix, they put the whole thing out. I don't care what it is. It could be twenty episodes of whatever show they put the whole thing out.
Speaker 2: And as a fan of TV, we like to binge.
Speaker 3: I would say, I like to binge. I think you get kind of frustrated with the binging reality shows.
Speaker 2: I can binge. That being said, that's fair.
Speaker 1: Traders dropped three episodes and it came in the evening. It came on in the evening, and we literally put our phones.
Speaker 3: In the other room, got it right at nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: We went to our respective bathrooms and did what we need to do to relieve ourselves.
Speaker 3: Yes, face, wash the face, double cleans.
Speaker 1: Clean yourself top to bottom. Ye, set the blankets, set the pillows, totally, set the mood, and put the turn the remote on and moving it away.
Speaker 2: Because you don't want to bump into it. You don't want to stop anything.
Speaker 3: That true.
Speaker 1: And it came saw and delivered big time. Shout out to Alan Cummings, who he must have. First of all, he must be getting a great check. But he seems like he's having.
Speaker 3: So much fun.
Speaker 1: The costumes and the playing it up and the he seems like he must be having a fucking ball. Alan Cummings, who is a great actor and performer, and he sings and he's the host of Traders, And we can't emphasize enough how good both I could vouch at.
Speaker 2: Season two and season three have been great. I don't know how great season one was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great. I love his outfits. I think it's part of the show. I can't wait till each scene when he comes into breakfast. What he's wearing is the best to me.
Speaker 1: And he hams it up and they love him hamming up, and he just he must just have so much fun doing the show.
Speaker 2: And just to tell you what the show is, just to get if.
Speaker 1: You haven't watched it, and again, I don't know why you haven't watched it. It's like a murder mystery. Obviously it's not a real murder mystery, but it's like clue, and there's Traders and then there's Faithfuls and everybody is sort of lying and cheating, and there's challenges in the groups and there's backstabbing. It's just like a perfectly mashup of all the great things about other reality TV shows, and they get all the other great people from all the shows. There was a show called.
Speaker 3: The Challenge never watched that never.
Speaker 1: Watched that of course Survivor, and then there's Heavy Heavy with Bravo. People love it and this season he's fucking back man Tom Sandell.
Speaker 3: You just can't get rid of him.
Speaker 1: He just is good TV because whether you like him or can't stand him, there's something about him where you just even if you.
Speaker 3: Can't, I'm the latter, Yeah, but he.
Speaker 1: Makes for great TV because he I don't know if how much he's conscious of.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's conscious of anything.
Speaker 3: See I beg to differ. I think he's a little conscious, but he's also I feel like he's not playing with a full deck and he's totally not very bright. So but I think the thing that he thinks he has control of, he thinks he has control of. Like there was a scene where he's running in one of the challenges, Uh.
Speaker 2: He ran past the camera and.
Speaker 3: He ran pasted the cat like he was in a like a war movie, you know what I mean. It was very conscious to me. It wasn't that challenge gave no reason to run like that, and it was and it wasn't even fast. It wasn't particularly a fast run, but it was like where the arms were very very you know, like striding arms, pierced lips and furrows like I'm I'm going up a hill. And it was just come on, dude.
Speaker 1: And so we got Tom Sandvil. We have I'm not gonna go over everybody. We have the guy Sam who was married to Britney Spears Is.
Speaker 2: They're all good.
Speaker 1: We have Wells from Big Brothers and.
Speaker 3: We're very happy for Wells. He's from behind the bar, yes, finally, and uh, let's see what happens.
Speaker 2: He's a big brother in Paradise. Yes, sorry, bachelor, Bachelor in Paradise.
Speaker 1: And uh, we have a guy who's like a reality show staple Boston, Rob from UH Survivor. And of course we have Derinda.
Speaker 3: We got Bob the Drag Queen Bob the Drag.
Speaker 1: We got Dolores from the Real Housewives in New Jersey, Dirinda from New York.
Speaker 3: We have Krishelle from Selling Sunset.
Speaker 2: She's been great.
Speaker 3: She's great.
Speaker 2: We have Chanel from the Real Housewives obviously of.
Speaker 3: Dubai, Danielle from uh Summer House.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's Ciara.
Speaker 3: From Summer House.
Speaker 1: The cast is great. It's been fantastic, and the first three episodes were fucking great and full transparency to you guys. Full transparency to you guys. After the second episode we watched, so we're talking. I think they're both like fifty minutes. This is two hours. We're grown ups. We took a piss break and I said, babe, can we get the popcorn?
Speaker 3: Can we get the kind of You said, nod? You know if you want to intermitted fast. It was a little too late.
Speaker 1: Fun, Like, how could you not?
Speaker 3: You kept saying I'm having so much fun. I was like, you can have fun without eating. But that's the O talking in me, like you know what I mean, Like I can't. I'm not hungry, so I don't want to ruin your but I said, I broke and I finally second episode. Halfway through the second episode, at.
Speaker 1: The end of the second episode, you said, go get it, and I will say I did eat the majority of the bowl. You said to put it in a bowl because, as you know of reports reality of Faithful, there's been a lot of crumbs, there's been a lot of chocolate smears. So she said, put in the bowl, and I said fine, because I was. I was on a high, not from the ken. I was having so much fun with you and so much fun with the show. It was just it was really why we created this fucking podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we want to share how joyful we get watching a show.
Speaker 1: And I always go, babe, how would you do on the show? Because I'm watching it seeing myself. I'm like, I want to see, like how would I do? Because it's such a mind fuck they're filming. Let's say, let's say they're filming for.
Speaker 2: Twelve hours, all right, or ten hours.
Speaker 3: A day, right for two weeks? Maybe?
Speaker 1: Okay, how much can you keep up the bullshit? And what kind of a person is keeping it up all the time, because there's obviously a sense of your playing a game the whole time.
Speaker 3: I think everybody who comes on this show's playing it full out seriously the whole time. Because here's the thing with the Yeah, well, that skill that has nothing to do with like being tired of your keeping keeping up appearances. The skill of the game is the skill of the game. It's like, I don't see how anybody could go in there not having watched the show like you have to. I have certain theories about like what it takes and why somebody wins. This is why I have really good instincts with Dolores. You know, it's a certain type of personality that could win favor from friends and enemies alike at the same you know, at the same time, and I just think it's a very I love the show. I would love to be on that show.
Speaker 2: I try love to be on it too. The only thing that I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I think you wouldn't have the patients.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would have the fucking patience.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, you're competitive, you like to win, but you're not a communicator, so you'd be sitting over.
Speaker 2: I'd be bullshitting these motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: I would be bullshitting. Yes, I'd be bullshit and also I'd be listening and I'd be like, I would fuck around. I would do good because because I would be focused, Like you're saying, I'm not a good communicator in real life, but I would be performing, performing and playing the win. Although I feel like I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's tricky because in the morning there's a part where the traders have to kill someone every night or get not every night, but the way the game goes, and then the next morning eliminate a person from the show. And in the morning they all show up for breakfast, and when they first people come in and there's a knock on the door, you see who got eliminated? Right now. I find that a lot of these people really play it up when they go, they're good, you're here, you made it. I just don't think this is a right angle all the time. I just don't there's a there's there's a trader on here now and I won't spoil it that. I think she's playing it totally wrong. Yes, too many tears, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, our girl from New York. And it hurt me to watch her get kicked off early. I think it was the first episode where it was the first It was the first episode they kicked them out. They sent fucking Deridda Medley home and they fucked her. I feel like she got fucked because there was so many housewives. There was four of them, yeah, no five total, right, and you could just feel like they were gonna pluck one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they felt like intimidated. It was a gang of housewives, a gaggle of housewives.
Speaker 2: A gaggle of housewives.
Speaker 1: And I just fell back because I Hardnda the one that whether you like Durinda or don't like Drenda, Drenda comes to play, she comes to perform. I think she's aware of her mistakes. I think she wants to do well and be liked, and.
Speaker 3: I think she definitely wants to be I don't know she cares about being like babe.
Speaker 2: She wants to be liked.
Speaker 3: She wants to be an ego kind of celebrity. I think she wants to be a celebrity, and I think she wants to keep working. That's what I really think. And I think she played it totally wrong with her big mouth. She couldn't help it, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So the volume up later during the day right away.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants to see all that. Right away. I was getting like cringey flashbacks from her last seasons. I was like, there's not even any drinking, and she's losing her ship.
Speaker 1: She wasn't drunk, she was she was trying to play and I think she went a little she went too far.
Speaker 3: These people don't know you. These six agreed.
Speaker 1: In the beginning maybe four and put it up to eight later during the day. I wanted to see her do well. That being said, the rest of the episodes come on. I don't know how they're rationing them out, babe. I don't know if it's I don't know if it's like Friday. Will three more come out or will two come out?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But we're not going to be doing this ship till March.
Speaker 2: Like I love it, but like, come on, man, I can't be doing the should like because the way it's looking, it's like, Okay, there's a couple more weeks in January and then we're gonna go all February and then we're going into like this spring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, i'd probably be over the third week in March.
Speaker 1: That's that's a little rough, Yeah, babe.
Speaker 2: I don't know if there's any show or game or anything that we watch and we're literally like salvating, yes, we really like.
Speaker 3: What is it about the show that you really like? Like I'm trying to figure it out for myself. What do you think it is for you?
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: I think for me, it's obviously number one, it's fun. Number two, it's literally totally unpredictable. It is a game show. It is a game show, and it is playing out in real time. And I think because of the characters that we know, but it's not even the characters that we know. I think you're really seeing real people try to deceive. Yeah, to deceive, but not to deceive and not come off too deceiving. And I can't help but put myself in the show and imagine the long hours, because what we see in an hour long episode, you know.
Speaker 3: There's hours, so much footage.
Speaker 1: And how do you keep it on? How do you not keep it on? And I will say this, I will say one thing. I did an episode of I think it might have been Deal or No Deal, and there was a person on the show that people didn't like in real life. Oh, they just he just was kind of I'm not gonna say who it is because I like the person, but they kind of were like, get rid of this fucking guy, like just you know, And and he didn't necessarily need to be gotten rid.
Speaker 3: Of the way the producers asked you to do.
Speaker 1: No, no, he was just a fucking prick.
Speaker 3: Who wanted to get rid of the guy.
Speaker 1: Maybe I had something to do with it. Maybe a couple of us were like fuck them, you know, like you're rid of them. Anyway, I just like the show. I think it's fun. I think it's unpredictable. I think that fucking Boston Rob is dope. I love how dolorous going at Tom Sandvill. I love seeing Tom sandevil in the wild.
Speaker 2: I love that. Robin Dixon said what did she say? What she was like?
Speaker 1: He said, what do you think of Tom Sandval on the show? And she said she didn't say clueless. She said he's kind of out of touch.
Speaker 3: Out of touch yes, which I highly agree. It's the nicest thing you could say about Tom.
Speaker 1: If you're not judging him based on vander Pump rules. That's a perfect way to write.
Speaker 3: But she says she didn't watch Banner Pump so she could just say, yeah, she knows he's out of touch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that's a great way to perfect perfect because it's like, who are you? Man? What the You're not in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, but you look like the guy from the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was like to breakfast in a kilt because he's in Scotland.
Speaker 1: He just dresses the part.
Speaker 3: Yes, a fascinating guy, but he's made it.
Speaker 1: He's done better.
Speaker 2: See that.
Speaker 1: My point about Tom Sandivil and my reference to Deal or No Deal if that was the show, is that I would have thought he would have fucked himself just by But he's playing it smarter than I predicted he would play it his person.
Speaker 3: I don't think he knows what he's playing. I think he's just kind of lucky, he says.
Speaker 1: My instinct is yes, Then I'm like, maybe this fucking guy is devious, but I don't think.
Speaker 3: That's the No, No, he doesn't know what's happening.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying, Like the amount of hours that they film, like who's playing the game twenty four seven? When do you let your guard down? And how does it work?
Speaker 3: Because that's that's interesting now when you say that, like we're watching it as just your entertainment. But they do have to play it up all the time. But maybe they're just shooting when they're shooting, and they keep them separate from their solf. They don't actually sleep in the cast.
Speaker 1: Think they keep them really separate what's my man's name from Summerhouse with you? Who you to have the mullet with the blonde hair, used to have the mullet.
Speaker 3: The blond Amanda's husband.
Speaker 2: Amanda's husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he was on the show and he said that that part of it was real.
Speaker 2: Like yo, he goes, they separate us.
Speaker 3: So they don't go when they go upstairs to go to sleep.
Speaker 1: And he goes, we're quarantine.
Speaker 3: They when you come in the mornings, just playing the game.
Speaker 2: Like you don't see who left right the whole tel like they.
Speaker 3: Have to do it that way. Otherwise if they had spent too much time together, it would never work.
Speaker 1: I would fuck it up. And I think that they really sustain that's sort of like what's going to happen? Who's got kicked off?
Speaker 2: And all that stuff.
Speaker 3: I just think it's I just I think it's mind bending. I I really do, because there is some kind of skill to it that no one yet really knows. Because I keep thinking about I would do horrible on that show.
Speaker 1: But then you sometimes say you would do great.
Speaker 3: Now I don't like I think that I would play it like sort of Dolores is playing it so far or faedra where I would stay pretty anonymous but friendly. You know, I think that you cannot get too emotional. Facial expressions have to be in check. You have to be likable but not available. Yeah, and I think those ladies are really good out of that. And they're strong, so you have to be very strong. There's a lot to it, and that's what I like, the sociological element to it of relating with each other in life, because lying into someone's face, even for a game, to me is.
Speaker 2: Just I know, you're terrible.
Speaker 3: It's horrible. I wouldn't be I wouldn't be able to do it.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be good at the lying. I'd be comfortable with the lying right in their fucking face. Like, yo, man, it's not me, all right. I am a trader. I'm not a true The thing that outside of that I suck at is I am not good at manipulating, Like I'm not good at planting a seed through me.
Speaker 3: Right that you would never be able to exactly you would do you're horrible.
Speaker 1: But I could tell the motherfucker yo, I ain't a fucking trader man, and this motherfucker I could do that good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, but but the fucking manipulating shit. I am not good at it. Yeah, And that's what I'm trying to figure out who's doing that, because that's something I'm not good at manipulating, and I'm super good at being manipulated.
Speaker 3: Well, the one lady Danielle is doing that. I mean, she cries when somebody doesn't come in from breakfast. It's ridiculous to me. I don't know. I also going back to Robin on Watch What Happens Live, she did say that that lady was the most annoying one in the cast. Danielle. Yeah, the Trade. I think that it's very interesting. I was trying to look up and see what the world like I've read it people are really saying about the show, which is fascinating when you are really into it, you know, just everybody breaks down the episode. One thing I think is really interesting is that the three Traders are the messiest out of the season's the American show thus far. Going after each other immediately is usually not a tactic for the show. And I think that it's interesting that this Danielle, who I believe came from Survivors Yes, and was on it with not Carolyn, the other Blonde Cat. They had a problem on that show, so I think she came into it going I am going to do everything necessary to win, which is so what I read that I thought was funny. I pointed out to you so Unphaedra, how she's behaved. I have a feeling. I mean, we have an episode coming up this week, I know, but I have a I don't know. I think she could go down. I don't know, I could be wrong. I kind of would like to see her go down.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just her going after Caroline, and it just seems so there's no allegiance between the Traders, which they're the Traders. There's few of them, like just as faithful stick together. I think Traders have to stay together until a certain point.
Speaker 2: Yeah in the show.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I love the show. I love that you love the show. It's so much fun. I told my mom to watch it. She was like, I try to watch it, couldn't get into it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's episode five or six of.
Speaker 4: Traders, Traders of episode seven seven, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: And we're going to give a spoiler alert, spoiler alert, spoiler alert. The Great Boston Rob got killed, as they call it on the showy. They got rid of him, They got rid of him, and that motherfucker brought it.
Speaker 3: He's a great gamer, he's excellent, but he messed up. He should have never gotten read of Bob the drag Queen. He did it too soon. You don't get rid of a trader in front of everyone like that. And he jumped the gun, I think, and it messed up his whole game, and he was trying to play catch up this whole time. You think so, yeah, I just I think it was not He thought he could do it because his name came up, but he should have parlayed it. He should have waited at least another episode before he made that move.
Speaker 1: I mean, he is very entertaining to watch on these shows because he's so calm and so good with his words and so relaxed and his whole persona. He's like Italian, or he seems like he looks Italian or maybe Irish, but he looks like he's a Italian and his whole Boston thing and his hat.
Speaker 2: He is very very good.
Speaker 1: And whether you couldn't stand him or loved him, he kicked ass. I mean, he really fucking he brings the shit.
Speaker 3: He's a good player because he's aggressive with the game and you know, instead of being laid back like other people are. I think that my big disappointment of the show is like I love Dolores, but I just am shocked at how she's playing.
Speaker 2: Wasn't your father the police chief?
Speaker 3: Yes, Like I feel like she picked Tom twice like just out of like spite, like revenge, and I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 1: Maybe she's doing that all the time.
Speaker 3: Yes, And then this morning I thought, huh, maybe that's a strategy. You sit back, you watch everything, you say just enough, and then you pick a rando that you know is a faithful and you just go after him because he went after you, and then you just watch. Maybe that's it.
Speaker 1: It might be, it might be. I'm so curious because I was like, you have to know, this guy's full oft.
Speaker 3: Shit as stute, she knows people, I think, you know, I just think there's something going on that I'm shocked that she's not more aggressive. But you're right, it may be a strategy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because yeah, I was surprised that that too. But again, you have to like, you can't get emotional on that show, right, If you get too emotional you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna be fucked.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And two of the ladies, Danielle and Carolyn are super emotional. It's a chaotic game that they're playing, and I can't wait to see what happens. But Babe, the part that freaked me out was the challenge with the bugs when they had to put their hand in that box. And you said we could do that, and I disagree.
Speaker 1: There was a challenge where the players had to couple.
Speaker 3: Up and as if they were getting married.
Speaker 1: As if they were getting married, there was this sort of marriage ceremony and then they were told all you have to do is hold hands for eight minutes. Yes, and everyone's like, you know, that's nothing. And then it was like then this box came out and they're like, oh yeah. And then in the box they held hands and then they put beetles.
Speaker 3: Some kind of bugs, a centipede type of big worm with a bunch of le You know, I I there's no way, there's no way. A lot of them chose not to look. But the game just got worse because after I don't know, towards the end, the last two minutes, they started dropping maggots and crickets and roaches from the.
Speaker 2: Sky that shit, that wasting, I mean, and they couldn't wipe them off because you had to hold hands.
Speaker 1: So you have to hold you can't let go of your partner's hand during and wild bugs, maggots, cock eyemy, they put a fucking snake on them.
Speaker 3: You almost saw Dolores's personality because she partnered up with Cryscelle. She was pissed and Kroshelle didn't last one second. She pulled her hand out immediately, and you saw Dolores get pissed off like that.
Speaker 1: You saw her pa wrong pick or wrong partner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because she she said not okay, right, she said right.
Speaker 1: She was pissed because she.
Speaker 3: I think it's something that she could have powered through mentally one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: But would honestly, now that you watched it, would you have been able to do that? Yes, you would have been.
Speaker 3: I think I would have wanted to win that. The problem I would have had is when they dropped the bugs and maggots going down my bed, when they were like, oh it's in my bra that stuff, I'd be like, nah, I mean for what, like why am I doing this? But for me? Because I learned in therapy that I am as tough as I am, I'm a little bit of a people pleaser, so I wouldn't want to pull my hand and mess up the other person. So I would have to like communicate with them and say, hey, look, Michael, I can't do this anymore. I'm going to have to put you know, we'd have to.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't start.
Speaker 1: You got to keep going, I know.
Speaker 3: But once you started, it got worse, progressively worse.
Speaker 1: The grossest part of it to me was when they had to dig for the ring and they had all because they were it seemed like that it was going in their nails ship. It was disgusting.
Speaker 3: It was great TV. Though.
Speaker 1: Got to give a shout out and you need to publicly give a shout out to Tom Sandevil, who he was the guy who was like Boston Rob, Boston Robo.
Speaker 2: He was so fucking happy.
Speaker 3: I'm yes, I'm hard on him and I'm this is not my favorite person. But up until the bugs, the episode was getting boring, and then it even went better when he opened his mouth up. I mean, there was a part where he walked out in front of Boston Rob and the other kid, Dylan, and they ignored him, and the way.
Speaker 2: He ignored him. They didn't.
Speaker 3: I read an article they they didn't see him. Like that's how like nothing Burger. He is on the show and it's working, it's working, but he turned it around and he's become quite entertaining. I say, I can't tell, though, is he manipulative and planned and like he was? Is he just dumb?
Speaker 1: Like I think it's a little bit of both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a.
Speaker 3: Little bit a person who thinks they've got an m O and they have, you know, like this ability to manipulate things. But you're like, it's totally transparent. You're not that right.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 2: And I just just because like all his flaws and I just like his character on vander Pump Rules and then when you see it translate into another show, I just he's like, to me, he's.
Speaker 3: Like a Vinnie Barberina.
Speaker 2: Completely, Yeah, totally completely.
Speaker 1: But he was the one who was like, it's Boston Rob, It's Boston Rob. And he was so fucking proud of because he was picking the worst yes people going into it. And I love that he's rocking his Tom Tom had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw that. I saw that. Anyway, we're here in Florida, we're in Florida. It's another great week of reality television. Taking a break is not going to miss make us miss our television. No, no, no, no, it's not no.
Speaker 1: And we gotta we gotta give a shot out to uh. Sierra spoiler alert Sierra spoiler alert Sierra from Summerhouse. Sierra who got bumped killed as they.
Speaker 3: Call it oust did from the Trader.
Speaker 1: She was a faithful and she saw that storm. It's like being in the in the middle of the ocean and the storm is coming from the left, from the right, the north, the south, and it starts spiralless, spinning you around, and there's sharks and there's whales. And she saw that storm coming and she tried to fight it. And you told me that you've seen her behave like this. I am newer to Summerhouse, so I was like, I liked how she was like cursing, she was like fuck that, fuck this. Yeah, And I was like, you should have brought that energy to West.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Yes, you saw the season. You got deeply involved in Summerhouse during the season when West comes into play. Yes, So you didn't see her in the times before where she skates on the line of a mean.
Speaker 1: Girl Okay, she's tough. She let West get away with a lot of bullshit.
Speaker 3: But what I explained to you is when comes to love, sometimes women we don't put our toughest foot forward because there's love. She was liked him so but in the end the reunion she went after him and in the first episode of this season she called them a loser. Yes, in the car, so you're seeing bits and pizza that. I love her. I think she's a strong girl. I hate that she was cut off, I really do, because I could have seen her being in one of the players that goes to the end.
Speaker 1: Every single person that gets bumped off, except for that fucking drag queen, Bob. It hurts to see them go, Bob the drag queen. Every single one of the traders, whether they're a faithful or trader, you don't like to see them go. And we we have to again. This is two weeks in a row. We have to give it up to fucking Sandoval.
Speaker 3: Sandovals. He's becoming one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: I mean expectations.
Speaker 3: No, I'm pushing it. That's not true, baby scratch that I did not say that he's becoming one to watch because I thought he was just so annoying every time, and these last two episodes he makes me laugh out loud.
Speaker 2: He's the best.
Speaker 3: You really like him. I always ask you this, like, what is it redemption?
Speaker 1: It's all that. I've said this once and I'll explain it again. I want to see Jackson win. I want to see Tom Sandvill win. I want to see Tom schwartz win. I want to see I want to see them.
Speaker 3: Always you're an underdog kind of but it's not even the underdog.
Speaker 2: Like if anybody for Vander Pump, any of the people that have given me joy, I want to see them come out on the other side.
Speaker 3: Right for instance, like Christian Dody having a baby.
Speaker 1: This is a.
Speaker 2: Hundred I totally I said.
Speaker 1: I think from the beginning, I was like, this fucking guy's gonna get bumped off week one or week two just because he's either too dumb or people don't like him from.
Speaker 3: Vander known as the cheater.
Speaker 1: And that's why I'm like, he's right now on the other side. He's in the second half of the game.
Speaker 3: Yes, he really is. He really is, and he got.
Speaker 1: He was the ring.
Speaker 3: He's got his wing, He's got his wings and I think we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he dresses the part like he I just like how much he participates in the ship.
Speaker 3: His facial expressions are everything. They just make me laugh because you can't I'm telling you, I don't know if he's acting or if he's just really this way. I can't figure it out, I think, and I don't think he'd be a great actor, so figure go figure.
Speaker 1: But sometimes when he's on Traders, I'm like, this guy's like doing like monologues like from old acting classes.
Speaker 3: Well, in this episode in particular, no spoiler or if you've watched it, spoiler, they have to do a challenge where they go into like a haunted house with a bunch of dolls that when you press the button they sing a nursery rhyme backwards, so it'd be like.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So Tom, because it had something to do with music and he has a band, he like took charge of this baby.
Speaker 1: He genuinely said, I don't think anybody here understands music the musically inclined like I am.
Speaker 2: And I was like, did he thinks that he?
Speaker 3: This is the brilliance of him anyway, So he starts doing it and he's you have to run back to the telephone and tell the other teammates and you have to repeat the so committed to doing it, and he won them the challenge did but he had one one hand over one.
Speaker 2: Ear like Beach Boys, like recording like.
Speaker 3: Animal stuff, pitchy, I mean.
Speaker 1: The fucking Beatles doing the White album like he was. He literally thought he was Jaikowsky like creating a massive But.
Speaker 3: The commitment, the commitment is, it's.
Speaker 1: Been two big weeks from John.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, Let's keep it up.
Speaker 1: Tom.
Speaker 3: You're doing good, You're doing great. But that was, first of all, so funny. The fact that he helped them win. That was dying because it was hilarious.
Speaker 1: I would have been on the floor, like literally like I would have been under a table dying.
Speaker 3: So funny.
Speaker 1: It was great at the entire situation anyway, So we can't emphasize enough. If you're looking for a good time, and now such a good time to do it because there's so many.
Speaker 3: Episod episode stacked you can get into it.
Speaker 1: Do yourself a favor and bring non reality TV lovers into it. Traders is Chef's Kiss What other shows we watch him? Babe Traders again.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I say it every time. Why is it so good? Why do we like this show? It is riveting to me?
Speaker 1: Mesmeriican, you know.
Speaker 3: What, I'm having a real problem with that. Danielle not my favorite. I don't even I can't. I don't know what she was onto Challengers before or Survivor. I think is that Big Brother, I think something one of them. I don't care. I'm like her game is so messy. I cannot believe that people haven't just immediately said, what's the deal. I'm Gabby a couple times like this last episode, Gabby in the morning breakfast table, she said, it's a lot. It's just giving a lot, the crying and the shaking, shaking, shaking. When somebody else it's not real, show up the next one.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: It's fake. It's not even is it that good of fake where people are ignoring it.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised no one's caught onto it. It's like bad soap opera in the eighties.
Speaker 2: Acting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it drives me nuts.
Speaker 1: When them motherfucking Trader episodes pop up on the feed, thing the world stops.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, babe.
Speaker 1: We have to first discuss the finale and the winners of Traders spoiler alert, there were four winners. It was our girl who we We had a feeling she did great.
Speaker 2: I didn't know she fucking won it. Glorious Patterson for New Jersey, Yes, you fucking did it.
Speaker 3: You did it, so proud of.
Speaker 2: You, along with Ivar, along with zach Efron's brother I remember his first name, and along.
Speaker 3: With Gabby Gabby from The Bachelor.
Speaker 1: Really quirky.
Speaker 3: I mean she is quirky and funny. I think she has an acting career ahead of her.
Speaker 2: She's I don't know if.
Speaker 1: She is an acting career, but she could definitely have like a podcasting.
Speaker 3: Or like an I think she has a podcast she has.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know if she could say lines, because she definitely has like that young Jennifer.
Speaker 3: I bet you she can act. I bet I have a feeling she can act.
Speaker 2: It would be a specific yes, she'd.
Speaker 3: Be like, it's very good, babe. She'd be like a young Jennifer Tilly.
Speaker 1: But Jennifer Tilly obviously had a skill to do that. I don't know.
Speaker 3: She kind of looks like she's.
Speaker 1: Babe when she was out the.
Speaker 3: Reality TV the way she is this girl, Gabby. I think she's very special.
Speaker 1: Very unique.
Speaker 2: She's like fucking out there, out.
Speaker 3: There in a world of her own, but it's a welcoming world. And she's funny as I'll get out. She is, Yeah, she is so.
Speaker 1: But the four of them won the four Faithfuls one and it went down to the wire.
Speaker 3: It was nerve wracking. Yeah, no spoiler alert.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we just told me.
Speaker 3: Okay, we just I know. But I'm just saying in the very end, you know, when I was kind of questioning Dolores's skill, I'm still questioning it. I think she got lucky, but I think that her natural ability, I don't know, just to be who she is got her that far because she's so likable. Yeah, and you know, but at the very end, when they're around the fire pit and you have to throw in your thing that turns green or red or it seemed like her facial expressions too were like, oh shit, I chose red, and this game is we're gonna have to annihilate somebody else, and she didn't. I was really nervous. And when that thing went up green, I was so happy.
Speaker 1: I was so happy too. And I don't know if there is a real formula. I mean, I feel like when I'm watching that show and as close as we watch it, I feel like that show takes you on a ride and like, you know, there's not like, well, this is how you win the show where it's it's kind of the breaks, the luck of the drawer. She was definitely below the radar for a lot of it, Yeah, which I think is smart, but not too below because then they think.
Speaker 3: You're I said, and watch What Happens Live that she was choosing Tom every time to eliminate because she was angry.
Speaker 2: He was annoying.
Speaker 3: She was annoying, and she said, I let my temper get the best of me, and like I so this whole time, I said, oh, it's a strategy. You know, she's she's picking Tom because nobody else is picking him, and to pick the same person that is annoying you kind of seems like a strategy to not call the attention on other people, you know what I'm saying. But it wasn't It.
Speaker 2: Was she did, I've already did.
Speaker 1: He definitely laid laid low.
Speaker 2: They wanted.
Speaker 1: It was a fucking great sece.
Speaker 3: I love that show so much.
Speaker 2: The only thing that sucks about that show is that we have to wait like.
Speaker 3: A year literally yeah, for the next season.
Speaker 2: It's like the.
Speaker 1: Super Bowl, like we have to literally wait until who knows when January.
Speaker 3: Well, we could be watching the British version.
Speaker 1: We maybe we need to check that out. But again, can't emphasize if you guys have never seen Traders and you want a good, fun reality competition show Traders season three.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you guys for listening, Thank you guys for watching.
Speaker 1: Subscribe rate review, Tell a friend to tell a.
Speaker 3: Friend that you should let me do this part because you can fairly talk subscribe rate and review. Please tell a friend to tell a friend we love that you're listening, and we'll be back next week with Michael having a better voice.
Speaker 2: Love you, Love you,