Speaker 1: All right, Blue Black Cap podcast in here, Troy Ave is in the building.
Speaker 2: Uh huh the hey that one God has gave paper shake. New album is out, New album is out? Absolutely How is everything?
Speaker 1: Man? You are wrapped up in a lot of fucking There's a lot of back and forth on the internet right now. I just saw my Saundres drop the new record today. Did you see that?
Speaker 2: No? I don't. I don't. I don't entertain like Chash you feel me, like when we don't stop to pick the coins of the floor. It don't make no sense. It's like, really, Chash, I've I'm I can honestly say I'll go to the rest of my life without hearing a song from a taxi Robert you feel me?
Speaker 1: Put you put a record out about him though?
Speaker 2: Right, He's no. I just talked about him being a taxi robber when I make records these effects, I actually robbed taxi drivers and he stole one hundred and three thousand total, a walkie talkie and a go ring and he just seven years in jail for that. So I wouldn't listen to the music of somebody whose life is worth fifteen dollars a year. It made no sense, and I sugges you don't either, so you don't even know w You just like consuming trash hip hop.
Speaker 1: So if somebody this is you, you're not even like let me just take a listen, bro, I never.
Speaker 2: Like what the fuck am I listened to it for? I don't. I don't. I'm not like one of these. When I tell you the type of music I listen to, I listen to soul music. I listen to Tupac, I listen to psy Like it's different. Shit. I don't just be listening to rap, just listen to rap. I don't give a fuck about that. I'd rather when I sit in my pool in my house, I'm listening to fucking You'll put eighties dance hits on like Scarf Fish doing it.
Speaker 1: I just if someone, if someone put a whole song together together by me, I'm at least listening to.
Speaker 2: A can't listen to it because it's no there's nothing nigga do. I don't have no skeletons in my closet, can't nobody pull nothing like I'm I'm super authentic. Not to say that like self god whatever. I'm just saying. Like authentic is the fact that I'll be living in my truth. So something that somebody's gonna says nothing that you could come out and say to discredit me. This person did this to me before, Like how somebody could say chain or got wedgied and cut by boxing bar and old and now it's a big thing. Or my son, you're a taxi robber. You try to get it straight from the incident. Now you're activist. Know you're a taxi robber and a hater. You know what I'm saying. So what are they gonna say about your as I'm a successful businessman. I own Lamborghinis and other farms. I got thirteen properties, like I own trucking companies. I mean, I got a restaurant businesses, Like, what are you gonna say about me? I don't have a whole baby. Mom's like, what's the shit you're gonna put unless you're gonna make up some shit like or having an opinion that most people don't share. So if what the fuck am I? There's never gonna be no shocking shit that they gonna say about me that I don't know about myself, and it's not offensive. They're gonna try to make something up and use it in an offensive way. I don't consume bullshit, but I don't eat junk.
Speaker 1: For well, I think like a couple of things to clear up, because I do think that now that obviously the trial and you know everything is past, you could you could speak the most part, for the most part.
Speaker 2: I go to jail for no fucking I ain't gonna say for no reason. But how long you are we'll see. It'll be up to the judge. Maybe a year, maybe longer, maybe maybe less. Maybe the judge would be like, you know, you ain't been in no trouble before this or after this, so you know it was isolated incident, a jealous bottom feeder, preddie kidd fell and mans nigga hater that you know, fucking gasoline on the fire.
Speaker 1: So well, I think because it kind of helped me walk me through this because tax Stones lawyer.
Speaker 2: His name is Ratstone. We adjust people. Probably the guy's in jail, fact you won, he's in jail. It doesn't matter. Banger's dad Bringer, it ain't no you know what I'm saying. So it's levels levels to winning and ship you feel sure. I had lost custody in my kids. I had to fight for that. I had to pay over two hundred thousand lawyer fees. Yes, all of this type of ship that I had to go through my career was crippled, like it ain't. You can't, you can't. I'm kicking the fucking scumbag cocker roaches when they're down. You feel me, I'm step on them. It's gonna be guts on the bottom of my shoe. His name is Ratstone. He wrote a letter to the judge and his whole defense was that he didn't kill banger Troy Ab did it wrestle for the gun and Troy Ab shot his friend. So he's a fucking rat and he's a fucking cocker roach, and he's a bottom feeder. And we need to remove haters from the fucking community. We need to remove them. They need to be treated with the same this thing as we do fucking snitches that do crowns with their homies and turn around and flip on them, as we do it, child molests, as we do with rapists, all these type of people, because hate is a cancer, and it's just he was over to other people.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I was gonna say. So I've this, you know, I think that the one thing about this gentleman is he does have a lot of industry friends, right, And so me being somebody who was actually friends with Banga, right, had a lot of love for you. I never was like free dude, fuck that, like, dude killed my boy, you know what I'm saying. Like I personally like it is what it is. I'm not in the situation. I wasn't there, but like I think that the the I do think that the reason why you're not necessarily going through a lot of the backlash that like maybe a guy like six ' nine went through, is because the situation, at least how it's been explained, is you just cleared your name up after a lawyer essentially wrote a letter pinning everything on you.
Speaker 2: Well, it wasn't so much lawyer, it was so much him. You can't do anything without your lawyer's approval. You have to give your lawyer this information. His lawyers is not coming up with alleged CRuMs that we was involved in. That's him being a god that's in the know of street things, you know what I'm saying, It's not his lawyer's not coming up with this info. So they wrote a letter to the judge. But even before that the whole defense was that, you know I it was your av They said they got your ab out there shooting on camera. You know what I'm saying, Like just cony shit that we're not going for. And as far as like me and six nine is solely different because six nine is or was an active gang member. When you in gang shit, that shit is in the streets. You keep that shit in the streets. I don't care if somebody rapes your mother, you go kill them or you whatever happens to them. It don't be no police shit involved. Oh my street business I kept in the streets. I got shot when I was fifteen. Never heard about it. It's in the streets. I barely don't even wrap about it. I got shot my head on Christmas Day. I was there, the Pope detective was at my best side. I ain't have nothing to say because we kept that in the streets. This ship is the Internet. This ship is the same thing that. This is like a stalker, somebody who would tweet somebody seven hundred and eighty times over a five year period. This is craziness. It's like the person who killed John Lennon that the bitch who killed Selena even though she wasn't a stalker, she was an assistant. Like, this is a totally different situation. You feel me just started in the public, and you don't never allow nobody to just say I'm gonna crash out, throw my life away and I'm taking you down with me. Now, get the fuck over me. You go off that bridge yourself, don't get off my body.
Speaker 1: Right right, right right. And I do think too, like you know, you said letter aside that it was a situation that was but I do think the letter kind of like at least optically kind of like it's like, hey, definitely, you know what I mean, Like you want me to just like go with what this letter says. You want me to hold myself.
Speaker 2: Down, you feel me? Yeah, you want to. You want to play a fair You want to you want to play a fair and decited that you know, I would even let somebody determine the rules of engagement, the rules of the game, you know what I'm saying. Which it happened, but then it's like, wait, hold on this. We both in the ring box and this person took the gloves off, and you know what I mean, they they spray some shit in my eye. The fuck I'm supposed to do.
Speaker 1: I wanted to talk to you because.
Speaker 2: And the real ones is seeing that if you look at the public opinion, even with people like my son and generally he's nuts, the taxi Robert, He'll put up a post and people will be under his comments like fuck you talking about you. I have a real nigga. He bugging. He did what most rappers talk about doing. You want him to take the murder of his friend. You want him to take attempt to murder on somebody that shot him, and he took the gun from like people in the comments. Even when Chaino put up a post like these guys got to make their comments limited.
Speaker 1: When you say channel, we're talking about Mano.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Manos Chanel, you know exactly who is the one I love?
Speaker 1: I love Mano.
Speaker 2: Man I was just in, Uh, Mano doesn't love you, you love him? He doesn't love you. That's solid. He's a good guy, man good. What is he done? Good? I mean what he does about the hood? I can't speak to you help anybody in his community with that. That's how you judge men, judging men's character by their actions.
Speaker 1: But you may not have great records together.
Speaker 2: You guys, you've done favors for him, and I've and I've done records and I've carried he.
Speaker 1: On your album too.
Speaker 2: No, he's on He wasn't in New York City album? What was the record? You?
Speaker 1: No, I'm thinking of project.
Speaker 2: When I do albums, I'm meticulous with them. I'm thinking about the record. I think people people I admire on New York City the album, not just whoever.
Speaker 1: Is you never admired main or ever?
Speaker 2: Well? Because he's admired. I support it because he was from from Brooklyn and he was coming up. I'm always support I show love, you know what I'm saying. Always I show love. That's how I'm gonna always show love. So I brought his album when he came out. It was trash, you know what I'm saying. Trash though, Well, there's only one that I first album was great. It's first time on the album. Here we're gonna go with the cat first. The first album was great. His debut album on a Lant it was crazy. The first album is great. It was great.
Speaker 1: Bet is it better than get a record on there called Soldier?
Speaker 2: I bet you it is not better than And I'm not even gonna say classic like Outcast and Ship like that. Since you saying the album album, no, I think this is one of the greatest albums okay on the walls, So you don't got a bunch of albums.
Speaker 1: Over here, not some here.
Speaker 2: It's better than but but I'm not gonna I'm not. I think it's better by end. He could never do nothing better than.
Speaker 1: I think Menos first is better than that album from nas his first album, because he's put out other albums to empires.
Speaker 2: Show what bro his first album was hard. We got seriously looking to your we gotta look down slept on you only person saying that that's not true. I'm telling you you and him's album is hard Bro. His first albums, it's good. Take it told people getting the comings, Yeah, tell me. And especially from New York.
Speaker 1: My Bandana Soldier. He has some ship on that first alum.
Speaker 2: So if you call his album great, what would you call New York City album? If you had to rate them.
Speaker 1: From one, I think it's a better album mains if you have I want to see you know, I'm a huge fan of New York City. I think that's your best album.
Speaker 2: I want to see that. I think, Yeah, you think you hate one yet, then that's more of everything. But what when you say great album? If on scale of one to ten, if New York City the album was a ten or whatever you want to call it, what would that album be? Because we got a deal in facts here, We're gonna bring the factor show to my god kept ship and we only our opinions always based on facts.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what would be we want to ring? Get Richard Died trying to be a ten?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely, a lot of things. I won't. I'm going to say, like a nine point eight. I'm I'm okay, get Richard I trying, And I got a personal thing with like fifty, Get.
Speaker 1: Richard Die Trying as a ten. New York City album for me is like a like a hard eight, okay. And I think Maynos album is like a seven and a half seven?
Speaker 2: Are you shitting me? His first album is fire Bro, Let's go to Pitchfork because Pitchfork actually work today. God, they give people zeros.
Speaker 1: It's a bunch of fucking Williamsburg, fucking Wienis and type pants, fucking greating albums.
Speaker 2: You say it's a great album because it has right out on that is it lyricism? It was.
Speaker 1: It was a concept album Voice Records Records. It was a good concept. It started off with him getting freed from jail. I liked the album.
Speaker 2: Oh you want me to No, No, it's objective. I just want to know why your opinions like that because I want it because people have opinions.
Speaker 1: Why am I why are like first album?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I want like I No, I mean, I don't want to know anymore. But I just I was saying, like your opinion, like I think it was. I'll tell you why I love YG album, his first album, Classics. I'm trying to say, it's about it. That's like a nine point two when we say greats and classics. Now, most people will tell you New York City album is the classical? Made you what I deal? It is classical NEWPAP. That's what most people will tell you. It was the classics. Now, I'm not gonna toot my own on my new ship. But I've never heard nobody say his it was a classic. And we gotta be careful with the titles that we give the.
Speaker 1: Well I didn't say I didn't take classic. I said it was a great album.
Speaker 2: Though we what I mean great album? So we have bad albums, good albums, great albums, something else and the classics.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, so it's mid, it's a great album.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if we got two levels above its mid, two levels above it, two levels below. I just want with hip hop is too much gray areas, Like when you see it's all objective hip hop. This is all subjective to like what people.
Speaker 1: There's people who who love Playboy Cardi. I don't agree with them.
Speaker 2: Well, but that's the thing. It's subjective. We have if we have a if we have a grading system and a formula.
Speaker 1: There's no formula because everyone's graating system and formula is different.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm trying to say. That's what we need if we have a great somebody. Some people might say, like I might be like, yo, Obvious is my favorite player. I know Jordan is better, but Obviously is my goat. You know what I'm saying. But I can say why, Okay, Jordan is better for these reasons, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's the same way I feel about like a lot of rap shit. I could be like, push your T is in my top five, maybe in my top like eight.
Speaker 2: Pushing T you'd probably top. See now, you're saying overall, if I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Drug overall my personal favorites, Push your T's in my top ten, hands down. I love if you were to have me put together like the not Bootleg cav ten pushes not in the top ten. Okay, so you mean, but I'm putting him high as fuck on my.
Speaker 2: Ship, right, you know what I feel. That's why he's right there. You know what I'm saying, pushing I got.
Speaker 1: I just gotta do a fucking argument with Jim Jones that went viral over him saying push your T wasn't top fifty.
Speaker 2: I was like, you're fucking crazy. Yeah, I heard it, but I heard about him saying it like top fifty.
Speaker 1: It's a wild, wild statement. What's up, y'all boutleg cav here Man got to tell you about our new sponsors at King Palm. Baby got a shout out to them. Now we're welcome in into the new family man. Of course, we treat all of our partners at the Bootleg Camp podcast like family. Out to King pom Man. If you all don't know about King Palm, they're the leaders in the smoking industry when it comes to their tobacco free bluot wraps, No nicotine, no tobacco, just good old leafs, all right, Yeah, that's right. And look their product that I love are these right here? Now, these right here are their pre roll tips. You just stuff them with your herb, your canna buy that you get from Hardin And they got these turping and flu infused tips. Now what they are is you put your weed in there, all right, you hit the fucking little pinch on that thing and you could to burst the flavor. Now, these are the red rains, which is like an energy drink flavor. Obviously, they got the strawberry shortcake, which is also gas. Now this is what's dope to. There's just so many lines of these rolls. Shout out to the leaf tubes. You can get these blueberry these big blue grape fusion joints.
Speaker 2: So much.
Speaker 1: You can get man so many products. Check out your local seven eleven, your local smoke shop all that. But you could also go to Kingpom dot com right now and get everything online and delivered right to your door for half off, fifty percent off if you use that promo code Bootleg. That's right, Shout out to King Pom Man we're talking about essential smoking when it comes to like just getting that clean smoke. It's not too harsh organic.
Speaker 2: You ain't putting none crazy in your lungs, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Shout out to King Pom. No tobacco, no nicotine, just straight look, and I gotta shout them out too, because can we just take a good look at this? You know, we got multiple sized King Pom hitters over here. I thing right there is like a goddamn.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 1: That's a fucking boy right there. You know what I mean. Shout out to King Pom. It's a King Pom leaf right there. Stuff with some fire, some fire, all right. So look right now, you're gonna want to go to Kingpom dot com. Use that promo code Bootleg get half off whatever you need smoking accessories, leafs, some of these awesome pre rolls that they have it. You just stuff you're stuff in, stuff you're stuff in, you know what I mean. Kingpom dot com seven eleven, your local smoke shop all that. Make sure you follow them online at King Pom and check them out. Speaking of stuff that you're stuffing, shout out to my bookie, man, my bookie. You already know my bookie dot ag. I'm riding with the Phoenix Suns. Goddamn it, them Suns going all the way. If you are like me and you like to, you know, put a friendly wager on some sports, which I do a lot. I've been using my bookie for about ten years. Now. You can go do the same thing right now. Now, this is what's soupe about my bookie. Go to my bookie dot ag. It's the online sports book. Not only is it online sports book. They got the blackjack, they got the whole casino situation, craps, roulette, whatever you're into, you could play it right at my bookie dot ag. And if you use the promo code bootleg when you sign up Bootleg you'll see it down below. When you sign up, you'll get that first deposit bonus. Now get a new account my bookie dot ag. When you saw bootleg is the promo code first deposit bonus up to one thousand dollars. You put in money, they give you money. It's that simple, all right. There's so many ways you can win money. Of course, they got NHL right now. The playoffs are happening in hockey. If you're from fucking Canada, and you care about a terrible boring sport. Also basketball, NBA playoffs are booming right now. Put all the money on the future for the Sons that win a championship. Thank me later, I got sons where Celtics in the finals. Also baseball another atrociously boring sport, but a great sport to gamble on. All right, So what you're gonna want to do? Go to my Boogie dot ag use that promo code Bootleg right now and get your first deposit bonus unlocked. Speaking of unlocked, ah, unlock your cock. Go to blue cheo dot com right now. It is summertime. If you're dealing with rectile dysfunction ed, if you will, Maybe you got stress at work, Maybe you're tired of looking at the same chick. Maybe you just need a little pep in your step. You need to get on that blue Choo may You don't need to do anything, but it'd be nice to have the option to. So go to blue choo dot com right now, use the promo code Bootleg and get the first month supply of blue Choo for free. What is blue Choo, Well, blue Choo is a chewable gets delivered to your door in the discrete package, no doctor's appointments, no doctor's visits, and it has the same active ingredient as viagra and sialis. So we're talking about getting your dick hard here. In case that went over your head, you know it won't go over your head once you take it. I promise you that Blue Choo also is incredible because not only does it come in the blue chewable flavor with the same active ingredient as vibrant sialis, but it also has a mint chewable flavor which is the same active in radiant as La Vitra. All right, all this if you're a questioning, I don't know. I don't want to spend no money on does this shit work? Look? Yes, it works, and you don't have to spend money if you use the promo code Bootleg at bluetoo dot com. Because it's gonna get delivered right to your house. They're gonna be a month's supply for free. You just gotta pay five dollars shipping. That's it. The Blue Schoo's coming to your house. No awkward doctor's appointments, no awkward doctor's visits, It's all online. Blue Chow dot com thank me later, Thank me later. Let's get back to the interview. No, so we we went on a Maino tangent Chanino. His name is Chaino.
Speaker 2: When I was I just came from the Vegas fight with uh Javonce Davis and Ryan Garcia. I'm on the flow seats. You know what I said is no hate? Is it caused money to be a hatero or enemy or operama. I'm on the flow seats. I'm walking around the whole shit. I woke the people yelling chain O, chain O, your choice. I keep doing what the fuck you doing? Everybody, celebrities. I love what you y'all introduce to myself to people who I didn't think, No, I don't understand like that, fuck with you? What's the origin of the of the of the Maino things? They could go watch the documentaries, So listen.
Speaker 1: I saw a video where you were, where you were on your Instagram, where you were claiming that Mano was wearing the same Cuban link.
Speaker 2: I didn't claim that. He claimed the people claim that. The people claim that. The people went in his comments and said he had a chainity that he but fate.
Speaker 1: But to me, when you're pointing out just the like Cuban link.
Speaker 2: That's like, that's a little in the Cuban link.
Speaker 1: But there were some of the things you pointed out that were like, yo, look you still got the same Cuban link.
Speaker 2: I never say anything that's the people, but to.
Speaker 1: Say to say, like one Cuban link and another Cuban link are the same.
Speaker 2: But we're not talking. He's talking about the Jesus peace actually whatever he pulled out way in the back of that minute running back.
Speaker 1: But that's different from I saw a post of yours where you were talking about look he's wearing that same pain link without the peace.
Speaker 2: I've never I've never said that that's a fact. I know what I say. I've never said that. There's a documentary short that shows everything. Who's putting it together?
Speaker 1: These are you putting together?
Speaker 2: These? Do the people?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: The people? I got the fact those show podcasts, even the title I did with me as Batman. Everybody knows Batman is Bruce Wayne. He has beautiful women, he lives luxurious houses, jobs, nice cars, and there's a bunch of bottom feet of haters, the Penguin Bane Joker. That's where all these people are. So let me ask you Destroit because the people put that together. I said on the fact of show, I feel like Batman fact those show Real One viewers. I need y'all make me a cover like that with all these haters, and he did it.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you are at times participating in unnecessary drama for someone as that's as rich as you are and for someone who's been through as much as you've been through.
Speaker 2: Well, that's all a part of perspective.
Speaker 1: Listen, like, like you got some try to kill you on Christmas. Obviously the shooting that happened that we all know about. You know what I'm saying. I feel like you're kind of like this the court case got wrapped up and you just kind of dive right into a whole lot of fucking drama, and I just feel like.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna tell you that that's your perspective, not really thoroughly knowing me before music the shit happened to me that you see, it's just highlighting now because I'm entertainer and I got some fame in a little bit of celebrity, but I really come from the streets and trying to make it out of that. It was hard for me to get to even this point of that point of you knowing me. I've been through way worse shit before I got to that point of you knowing me. So now that you see this in this highlighted, it just it's blown up more. But I haven't been through as far as what I was. Where I'm coming from, I'm doing pretty good. I'm not talking about financially. I'm talking about as far as things with people. When you one of those guys, as far as like I've always been like a popular person, you know, I've always worked, like from high school whatever. There's been people that didn't like me for certain reasons. When I got in the street, I'm getting more money than people. I'm driving next to cars. They ain't like me for certain reasons, and shit happens in there and you got to protect yourself. But at this point saying that, do I think I'm getting in unnecessary stuff? It's all a matter of perspective. It's like it's there's fucking a full time champion like Klay Thompson have to show his rings to somebody. Somebody say, Clay, you're above that. Why are you doing that? It's sole a matter of perspective. You feel what I'm saying, there's Kobe the Black Mamba have to go off and play Kyrie Irving for token shit like bro, I'm a chimp. I don't got to play you at this Olympic shit. Because it's all a matter of perspective, right, I don't. I think that with me, I would be too, I would be above. And I've never have started any issues with people, but sometimes when people come to me, and again, I don't want you or any viewers to only look at or lock into the issues that I do take on because mad issues come across my desk and I fucking ignore them. So if I ignore twenty issues or people taking shots at me and this songs and trying to destroy my character, if I ignore that and I choose to you know what, fuck these twenty people, their roach guts on the bottom of my shoe. Let me deal with these other four or five people. And I think that's my that's my prerogative to do that. You know what I'm saying, It's like a fuck it, and I'll maybe I'll deal with those other people later, maybe I won't. But perspective is saying, if you have a perspective, it all about where you're from your experiences with life and whatever. For sure, jay Z was top of the top. He didn't have to go at us. He was already ahead of him. He didn't have to do many things that he done. He didn't have to do that. Jay Z was ahead of us. I'm from New York. I noticed he got to the point and he said, yeah, now I'm a really step on his neck. This when Nas started putting out weak music, you know what I mean, no disrespecting knowledge, but it wasn't like and then he came back with that still madic shit, like fuck you talking about this is me?
Speaker 1: So my thing is is like you talked about like the new album and how it's like one of your best bodies of work. You think it's your best body of work.
Speaker 2: It is my best body of work because I've been through the like New York City. The album took my whole life to make that that a major without to deal most so major. What I did is the album I always wanted to make because it's a combination and a culmination of everybody I grew up listening to him wanting to hear and rap and all my favorite rappers. I put Fat Joe on that ship. I had fifty cent on every pushing teeth fab like whoever everybody was on this shit, nor Prodigy, you know what I'm saying. I made that album because I had the ability and access to people. Ray Kwan ray Kuan one of my favorite rappers for sure, you feel me. So that's that album. New York City was the album that I did for the city. That can't that that'd be one of my greatest albums of classic albums to people from New York City because I did that for the city. I took my shine in my highlight and I sacrificed for the city. I wasn't trying to appeal to people everywhere else because I'm like my city needs this. I'm not gonna jump on the south beat like everybody else is doing just to try to get on. I'm a sacrifice and I'm a stand in tentoes down and rep for my city. But this album did Hate I won. This is me going through my most tragic time in life, going through the lowest points in life. You know what I'm saying, like total in the public eye and then overcoming that and this city is like it ain't just dead.
Speaker 1: Hate.
Speaker 2: I wins ded hated. We won. Anybody that overcame some shit. If you woke up this morning and you got some level of success and his people hating on you, and you still breathing, still carrying on as dead hated, we won real shit. And it ain't nobody in hip hop history that could has gone through the shit that I went through, lived, survived, and then been able to put an album out with it.
Speaker 1: Do you think that at times the spectacle if some of these beats you're wrapped up and you might take away from people like diving into the album?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Fuck Nigga's the opposite.
Speaker 2: Fuck No, I don't. I'm gonna be honest. I don't even take the tongue like, like I said, I'm one of the most authentic and raw artists to where I don't pick and choose my battles. I don't say, oh, come on, guys, this might be not politically correct right now, let's not do this like I take the battles as they come if I have time for it, you know what I'm saying. So like I even think did hat I win has allowed people to see how lyrical choice averge I mean real life lyrical like, since you niggas like writing letters, higgo win did hater?
Speaker 1: I won?
Speaker 2: I'm a boss. You would bump like the breakdown of that you know hip hop on that album. I said, since you niggas like writing letters, one get a pin. I write this as a free man. Paid half a mill out the pen. I'm out of your lead. Don't pretend bowling on point like a pin. I sat many months. You rode to the judge soon as you walked in. Mister Collins and his entourage me doing a lot of shootings, a recent one outside of New York City club pursue them, and now it's people suing, trying to take all I stack got attempted murder because I took the gun from him and bust back. These ain't no made up raps. I'm paraphrasing the facts. I'm the king of the underground. He's just the underground rat. I rose up above the road and sty trying to pull your boy back with a coach shoulder cold to hand. Whoever reaching gets smacked, Smitret Brerett r L. I'm with w Iron, Lambo's and Bentley's where I dwell. It's a mansion for sale. I bought that you just brought to a cell. A real nigga lives on while a fake one dies in jail. I took the actual court documented statement from Ratstone and put it in a song and made it lyrical. Mister Collins and his uncle rive doing a lot of shooting. It's not made up ship that people do. People make up words, bowling on point like a pin. Everybody's no bars, taking off smitter that you are l. I'm a w you r l. I'm a w I in Lambos, iron w I n win. You didn't get that stopping here, don't do that. I'm a w I in Lambos and Bentley's where I dwell. It's a mention for sale talking about where I dwell. I bought that you just brought to a cell. Like these are the ships that people won't get or understand. So now when you got the light on you and shit, or you got more eyes on you, people like, oh shit, I ain't know what your avers that dope and I see it. I got a podcast called Facto show. I see it in fact because now I put out old records that I put out a year ago, and motherfucker, yo, this is crazy. Yo. I put it out a year ago. You didn't see it, then it's cool you wasn't paying attention. I don't. I don't hope. Yeah, nothing. You late to the party, But come on in now and enjoy it. We always we showing love, we spreading love and destroy hate.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this man, obviously uh rest in peace to Hovain man who passed away last year from a heart attack. Do you after when you lose somebody like that? Did it make you regret any of the stuff that you put into the air about Hovain?
Speaker 2: Nah? I didn't, because I put nothing but facts into there about Hoven. What you don't what you don't know about Oven, You don't know the real You don't know the real him, And just like a lot of people don't. I was on Math HALFE podcasts and I had to correct somebody. They were saying yeah and a p I said, man, did you do anything for his kids with What you don't know is that I gave him the name Hoven. What you might not know is that I bought him into the industry. You made I know that, Okay. Now, what you don't know is your relationship with him comes through me, right. What you don't know is he didn't fuck with you. It was me saying, nah, I'll fuck with keV you bugging. But Hovein knew how to play the game. Like I said, I'm raw and the cut. I don't pretend to fuck with people when I don't, I don't. If I fuck with you, I generally do. If I don't, I just don't. There's no beef, no personal I don't. He knows how to put on the smile and face. That's why I say, hey, you be at the forefront, be the manager. Now did he grow to fuck with you later on? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But me and him had like hours and hours of conversations the last years.
Speaker 2: So now here go to thing. Let me tell you when when it counts and is real, it's countless people who had hours and hours of conversations with him. They didn't countless people who had hours hours of conversation with me. Because it's worth more. It's not just given to anybody. It's giving the people who I genuinely care for and generals.
Speaker 1: But the reason why I bring that up is because obviously I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna tell you I don't regret anything. That's the truth.
Speaker 1: But you're his kids godfather, correct yeah, one of one of his kids godfathers. And my thing is is when there's that level of like love, it a certain point, right, because I think there was like a certain point in time or you put out like a almost like a podcast. It was like a thirty minute thing where you were talking about what happened and you're talking about Vaine.
Speaker 2: It was a check on the Dope Boy Chucky project.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was like kind of like you talking for like it was about a half hour.
Speaker 2: Was just talking about the whole initiate part of me meeting them, because, like I said, I deal in facts. I was talking about how when I got a management deal with Butcher was God bless the day, real man. He put me on with rap and they say, Yo, I'm gonna give you this much money a week, And I said, why can you take some of that money out of my money and give my partners k Cash and Hovain which got nothing to do with music. I'm just putting them on. We ride around selling music. Yo, can you give them three hundred a week each? Six hundred not out of your money, but out of my money. I did that. That's how I sacrificed for my people. So for somebody that I did that for, they owe me more than that. For somebody I helped get out the projects, they owe me more than that. For somebody who I gave a name to, I put this, this was the dream of it is. I put them on with their dream. I didn't. But it was managers that I could have went with. And like most people do, they switch managers, they just the people that they came up with. I never did that, even with God with Money Nails, Chris Lighty, I'm like, yo, listen, I'm gonna fuck with y'all, but my dog gotta be with me. That's real loyalty when when most managers be like, well, na, it's only me or nobody you notice from being in the game. But I'm like, yo, listen, that's twenty percent. But my dog, who got no experience and don't know shit, he got to be with me although I ain't fucking with you. That's real loyalty that most people won't do. And for somebody that does that, they owe me more. They owe me more than that than to have a we gotta understanding of I got charged with with Ford Counsel weapons possession, attempted murder and they was lingering the murder of my friend Banger, my real friend over over my head. I'm teld about Bangers, my real man, like when he come home from jail, I'm bailing him out. We got the crib with a chef having shit there. Ove ain ain't there. You feel me. It's a fact. So my thing is is, yeah, I'm saying they owe me more than that to where if you and your guys right here. I don't know everybody's position, but they here. He's doing his thing. He's doing his thing. Let's just say, y'all ride around, you get caught with a gun illegally. I don't know the dynamic y'all relationship, but I feel like one of your guys should be like, yo, keV, keep shit going. I'm gonna take this gun charge. I ain't gonna sit for long. Just hold me down financially, because if you go to jail, all this shit stops. Real shit. So now imagine coming from the street knowing that, and now you into music, making more money and being more successful, and the game plan is oy yo, listen, y'all, fucking nobody'll help me with no money for bail, no lawyer, no nothing. It's cool. I got that. It's so all I need. I'm gonna fight this attempted murder and I'm gonna fight this gun this of a gun charge. Y'all just fight the gun chargers. I'm paying for the lawyer and everything. I don't pay for a lawyer with hope before and beat it. John Stella Tonia beat a gun charge, phone spinked it. Hey, I just need you all to do that, all right, Bet I'll call Wolf you on the phone home STD in court that yo. If they when he finally when they bought up that they caught the guns in it in court, he said the I'm gonna take the other gun because that's what we do. That's what I did for him. That's what I'm gonna do for anybody in a higher position that's holding us down. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What's up? Guys? Hey, if you are watching this and it's April twentieth, for twenty, I'm gonna be hanging out at Hard Dean today, that's right. Put the flyer up the rock. I'll be at Hard Dean hanging out all day to day. The craziest most just luxurious illesst dispensary in the world located right in Las Vegas, Nevada. Now Hard Dean Las Vegas. They are our family. They sponsor the podcast. I love those guys dearly. And when I say that it is the best place I've ever walked into to buy premium cannabis, I'm not lying. Best customer, serve, best bud tenders, best bud put in your King Palm, and uh just overall, man, just a great experience. So what y'all need to do is go follow him online. Harden Underscore Las Vegas, follow him on the Gram. We got a lot of dope stuff in the works. They actually just opened a fire podcast studio, so we're gonna be doing a lot of content in Vegas live from Harden. They also just dropped a fucking tennis shoe with Fela. They got dope, fly gear, man, premium cannabis, the best selection culture, sniff you walk in that man, listen they got I'm not even lying to y'all. Harden has their own signature scent and it smells good. I keep a bottle of it in my car literally maybe twice a day. I spread it. Get that Hardene with smells amazing. So look, make sure you go to Harden. If you're in Vegas, get in that Uber. Get in that cab. As soon as you touch down, say take me to Harden. The taxi drivers, the Uber drivers, they know exactly where it is because it's the hottest spot in Vegas. They gonna take you straight there. You're gonna tell them I sent you. They're gonna get you situated real nicely. All right, Hardy underscore Las Vegas, go show on some love. Go to Hardinlasvegas dot com. Gotta give a shout out to our OG's my Dog's at odd Socks. Baby, they've been fucking with us from day one, and they've been dropping so many crazy dope new like socks. You know, first of all, can we talk about Bevis and butt Heead. They just dropped the Beavis and butthead socks and draws. Let's take a check, just a nice little peek at the Beavis and butt Heead draw skis. Bro Come on, man, they also just drop Coca Cola. We got Scarface, we got Reeses, we got the big fucking Labowski, so many dope socks, the most comfortable socks in the world, the most comfortable underwear in the world. And check this out right now. You can get twenty percent off. That's twenty percent off at checkout at Oddsocksofficial dot com using the promo code bootleg, So go right now odd soxoficial dot com. My first of a suggestion would be get you a pair or a pack of the odd Socks basics to blacken the whites. Those are my go tos. And then you gotta fuck with some of these big Lebowski socks. And they just got Coca Cola. They got the scarface boys, Like, what are we talking about? Man? What are you waiting on? They are the most comfortable socks in the world. So if you're not wearing odd socks, you're just cheating yourself. You know what I mean, You're really cheating yourself. They got a fucking South Park. Come on, brih, what are we talking about? Go to odd soxofficial dot com right now, use the promo code bootlegs say twenty percent off at checkout on the most comfortable socks in the world. Or don't and keep torturing yourself with those shitty socks you're wearing right now. Be a damn shame. Anyway, let's get back to the interview.
Speaker 2: So I guess for them to act funny all of a sudden when he's gotta hold the end of the debugging, that ain't want honey.
Speaker 1: To me, that's like Hoving's passed away, Like he's not here anymore, you know what I mean. And like, well, we spoke after that. We spoke after that, We spoke on multiple occasions. I've seen them and you know, it is what it is that don't take back the facts. So my thing is this is like, you know there's Ship that's online now that like his kids are gonna have to grow up and like you know when they look up their pops on that fucking YouTube.
Speaker 2: Bro, it's it's the truth. But you gotta live in dying.
Speaker 1: You don't regret anything that you said about him, like because you were if I had made up stuff and I came up with slandering Ship and cool, but I said Ship, that was the truth.
Speaker 2: They said I was on drugs, He said I was bugging. He told somebody he had to get away before you had to put hands on me playing the fuck were with you put hands on joy ass that don't, nigga, Like these are the narratives that they pushed so that they wouldn't look crazy when everybody's like, well why did you leave as why wasn't you there? We come from. If you come somewhere with somebody, you leave with them. You don't leave your friends. I don't give a fuck. If you hear shots in the other room and your people's went in that room to go to the bathroom, you run the fuck in there. You don't walk out the door. I got to get out of here. You go see and make sure they're good. That's where we come from. And when the pressure was on, they didn't stand on that. So if his kids, if my kids got to see shit online about me that shoe, they got to see it. The fucking lady who said it im until looked at her just died. People don't give a fuck. She should have never said that shit. The bitch could burn in hell. Good riddance. I just think, like you taking it, it's all about perspective, It's all about how you feel, and you can't ever pacify somebody feelings because I was there ground zero of the betrayal. That's like me saying, if something happens with you and my wife Keef, leave it alone. Well I think again, you talk about perspective. I think like talking to him, there's like a different perspective on life. You got you, but then you have the truth, bro, I only dealing the truth. I'm telling you don't know this person. How I dealt with this, How everything that I said about these people. I show video evidence to prove it everything. Here's the fact that you can ask. You can ask yourself. You don't have to ask him.
Speaker 1: I can't ask him.
Speaker 2: You don't even have to ask you ask yourself because I only deal in fact. No made up ship. Hey, yo, listen, average your man right, y'all came up out the mother together. He put you on, He did everything for you. Why why did you leave him and take all those guns. I'm gonna be honest one. Why fighting for his life? Myself a ridiculous leaf.
Speaker 1: I can't even there's no point in talking about my guy's dad.
Speaker 2: So we don't even talk to God being dead. He's my guy, keV. He didn't fuck with you. I'm the win that made him fuck with you. So when he came to the point, w you where you say some ship like yo, average controversial? I don't know if I want to do the fucker is kept talking about you know, I'm the win that start all this ship and you having loyalty. Bro, I'm telling you, I have no reason to lie. Whether I leave, whether I do this interview, leave or not, I'm still gonna be rich, Bro, I'm still gonna be me. I'm still gonna drop an album and I'm still gonna go top ten and Billboard. I'm gonna do number one and number two independent, and I'm still gonna live. I'm still gonna be at the floor seats on fights. My life is still gonna be good. I'm telling you real life ship, Bro. You don't even play my records, and it don't matter. I'm gonna still be good. But I'm telling you just for life moving on, be loyal and truthful and holding down for the people that would really hold it down for you. And don't ask him he's dead. You can't but ask yourself, why wouldn't somebody do that? These are the facts. Why was Ad fighting for his life in a room by himself? Things could have turned out different? So get left to take all of these guns you went unless the converse, the conversation you person that can take the gun.
Speaker 1: The conversations that you guys had before he passed. Were you guys in a positive place because you posted like a rest and peace post?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, we we was cool. But I'm gonna tell you what the last conversation, Uh, the last conversation we were supposed to get up and he kind of spun me like I've seen him in person, pulled him on com in fact, well let's talk, nigga, Like you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 1: Because I saw your posts and I was like, well, shit, like, I don't know, I don't know if this was the energy like it seems it was a positive post. You had a lot of negative energy towards now, that's not true.
Speaker 2: I spoke, I spoke to him. We had a situation where we had to speak about some business.
Speaker 1: But because you guys im in looking when you guys were like fucking Damon and Hove.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, It was like having Hoven. But I'm saying like in terms of like we was like cho I never won't be like no other man. But what I'm saying is, well, you can speak to somebody and nigga, two troops can be one you. They could have done all of this bullshit and you can still feel for their loss. That picture that I showed you, that that video that can be true. That that video that I put up, that's before rap shit, that's freestyling. And my mom's basement studio that I built and we count with my drug money. You hear me that I put them on to your here, come on, like I'm the type of friend and like, yo, I'm going by these bricks you can put in with me. No, I don't want to put in the eye. Well, I'll get the bricks and whatever you sell, give me half. But you got the opportunity to come in and be a whole partner. That's before rap. That's before anything. That's when you and Temple not even know you care.
Speaker 1: You can you can agree on two things can be true at the same right.
Speaker 2: So you're saying you invite to the funeral invited? I found out first, and I ain't know people getting invited to the funerals. Who the fuck is invited to the funeral? I've never been invited to a funeral in my life. I mean, I mean, that's nuts to be invited to a funeral. Yes, you fucking grieving, So I wouldn't invite nobody your funeral if you put it like up, hey, this person is gonna be is died this with funeral court, you had to go to court that day, right, I had to go to court that day, But not even that, like Bro, I found out hoping died before you knew, or.
Speaker 1: I actually I actually think I might have found out. I found out like the night that happened.
Speaker 2: I found out, Yeah, I found it the night before.
Speaker 1: Everybody called me and were like, hey, just so you know it's happened.
Speaker 2: I found seventy.
Speaker 1: I got a call as well.
Speaker 2: Well, then there you go. That's when I found out he died. But you don't get invited to a funeral at all. You could just go. I know people that didn't even like mutual friends of us, that don't even they didn't even speak to him whatever, they went to the funeral. It ain't no funerals opening.
Speaker 1: When you lose somebody like him, does it make you like kind of maybe want to patch some ship up with someone like Leo?
Speaker 2: Fuck? No, I don't leave the bro for what tell is it here?
Speaker 1: One? All right? Well, look then the new album's out. Yeah, new albums out.
Speaker 2: One God is getting the paper straight steam drop on the podcast Roll every every week we got episodes. Roll with God. Believe in God. Spread love and destroy hate. That's the mess to everybody. Spread love and destroy hate. Hate is a cancer there, any type of hate.