Speaker 1: Welcome to the locker Room. Happy New Year, and I hope you had a great Christmas and we got the boys myself. We'll comp to tay Lawan de Lady Walker here to talk ball. It is a unique week this week we have college football being played on Tuesday and Wednesday, so we will be talking all college football playoff this episode. Tomorrow we will be releasing our NFL stuff for the week and ahead. But like I said first, there are twelve teams. Now we are down to eight. We're talking Ohio State, Oregon, Boise State, Fenn State, Texas and Arizona State and Notre Dame in Georgia. We are happier with us. And just a reminder, make sure you subscribe and leap comments. Let's talk ball.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Locker Room, College Football Edition. Exciting week. This is an exciting week. Boys, well second round.
Speaker 3: We play the game.
Speaker 2: This is why you play the game. Because I'll be honest with you this whole week eighteen NFL. I usually don't like it because there's so many yep, you're right, well who was sponsored by Fireball Whiskey. So many things make football great, but you know what makes it? What the best thing is kicking the living shit out of your arrival. There's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete or a fan, and Fireball Whiskey is here to give you the spark to ignite that rivalry all season long. Grab your football buddy, buy around, and re ignite the rivalry flame. Here's the deal. I don't even like Week eighteen in the NFL because there's so many games that don't mean nothing. But right now, this part of college football, the way with the playoffs going right now, this means everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The first round of the playoffs it was like, hey, good thought, but nothing was There was no good games.
Speaker 3: It's still very exciting, exciting.
Speaker 2: Anticipation to get there is exciting, but there's sixty minutes of watching the game was like, what did I just get myself? Some teams did not some did not come to play. But this week, I think this is really when you start to see, like I mean, obviously better teams are in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's gonna get more exciting.
Speaker 4: This is where it's at.
Speaker 2: Good talk, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh, I'm just thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Number one, I'm thinking about my I got a ballsy little parlay at the end of the episode, that I think people are gonna like. It will include uh South Carolina game Cocks, and some games being played as people watch right now tonight on Monday. Games will be played tomorrow and Tuesday. That I got, I got a little parlay cooked up.
Speaker 4: So I'm excited as a conservative or is it a hitter plus?
Speaker 2: It's over six hundred Okay, that's ahead because last week was one hundred and forty two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people, Yeah, that's okay. You know what I mean, that's okay.
Speaker 2: If you try to play them all you please know about in the trophy game of the week. This is the most exciting game.
Speaker 4: This This is this is the big one.
Speaker 2: The rose bol Ohio State, who is favored minus two and a half rematch with the Oregon Ducks, which they've lost the last time they played in Oregon. Uh. Points of the game is fifty five and a half. I will humbly give it to you two first.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, watching your team win is nice, but why not make it a win win? My partners and DraftKings are all about that winning feeling. And right now, new customers who bet five dollars will get one hundred and fifty dollars bonus bets if your bet wins just drought. Download the DraftKings sports Book cap and sign up using our promo code locker. The crown is yours and follow all your favorite Barstoo personalities personalities picks in the Barstool Betting group on the DraftKings sports Book app. Download the DraftKings sports Book Gap now and new customers who use our promo code locker and bet just five dollars on any wager will get one hundred and.
Speaker 3: Fifty dollars and bonus bets bets if your.
Speaker 1: Bet wins again Promo code locker only at the Draft Kings sports Book Cap. This is the best game of the week. This is our trophy game of the week. A lot of there are people out there.
Speaker 3: Saying that the national champion is in this game, that this is.
Speaker 1: The national jack this is and the way Ohio State came off that absolute ass beating a couple of weeks ago or a week ago, where we have two weeks it's like it's like I'm in like a Spenz week. The last game they played, the last game that a house they played where they beat there, it was two weeks ago, two weeks ago, one and a half really.
Speaker 3: It was weird, Chris was really weird. Messes our brain up right, because you know what day it is? Yeah, gold Spring, Goldfish bring.
Speaker 1: I do think it's gonna benefit ohiose state that they played in the first round.
Speaker 3: However, you know where your heart is. You know where my heart.
Speaker 1: Is, Dan Lanning, this is fucking why you drove thirteen hours and had to change into a suit at the gas station to go in for an interview, only to be delayed in that interview. But just a stepping stone to where you are now at the University of Oregon. You have a chance to go sixteen and oh the first a Mitch, by the way, shout out your data, right, your first team to go six and oh sixteen and oh since Yale, since Yale back in nineteen in eighteen ninety four, eighteen eighteen ninety four.
Speaker 2: Literally that was like win read the redemption was based off.
Speaker 4: The video game, right, Yeah, Yale was.
Speaker 1: Somewhere going sixteen and oh yeah, but this is the game, man, This is Dylan Real or Delany.
Speaker 2: Gabriel, Dylan Gabriel.
Speaker 1: This is why you transfer to eighteen different schools and drive yourself a little minivan to prove in humble moments like this, that you are the guy, that you are the fucking guy. I like Organ in this game. I think it's gonna come down to the trenches. And when we were there in October, if you remember, like that day of practice or the day before, Jordan Birch got injured, so their best pass rusher wasn't even available. And right now a House State's banged up a little bit on the offensive line. Yeah, the Remington Award winner, he's not playing. So I like Oregon, bro I I think I get uh. I went back and forth on this game too, because a big part of me wants to pick Oha State. But I think I'm getting kind of that I'm being kind of a prisoner of the moment or how how dominant they were in their last game.
Speaker 3: But I think this is Oregon. I like Orgon, this is fucking Organ.
Speaker 2: Let me go ahead.
Speaker 1: No, okay, you have a different you don't know, but go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going with Oregon again. Like you said, Oregon came in. I don't even understand why Oregon is the underdogs in this game. They beat Ohio State already, but for some reason, I guess because they got it. What a two week by. They've been sitting. They think that Ohio State is gonna be fresh. But again, if you look at Oregon in October, they won the last eleven games and then at Owais State failed to cover the spread in seven in the last games as a favorite against AP ranked teams, I just feel like Oregon gonna come in there. They're gonna come off that high horse and beating them, guys, even though I know it was close. You guys was there, y'all saw that atmosphere. It's gonna be pretty much be a home field advantage for Oregon. Being in California, that ain't far from the Oregon Ducks to travel. So I think that atmosphere is gonna be the same. Oregon gonna come out on top.
Speaker 1: What is it plus three, pack twelve and big ten?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure enough we got Oregon State.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's the deal. After what we saw Holli State and Tennessee that that game, everybody and their mother was saying, this team is going to win the national championship. This is the team, this is the game plan they should have had. This is what Chip Kelly came from UCLA to come and do and prove they took shots downfield and will have howard they ran the ball effectively. Their defense stood up and played like a top ten defense they are. It is easy when the whole world is against you to stand up and swing back once or twice. But when you have a dominant win against an SEC school that we all thought was going to dismantle Ohio State, when you see a team Michaehouse State beat the shit out of Tennessee, everybody is now patting them on the ass, loving them. Hey, you guys are great, years are amazing. This is why you guys came back is to do this not knowing in the Pacific Northwest, under a couple of beautiful trees, there are one hundred and five ducks sitting there waiting in the rafters, having themselves two or three weeks of a break after coming off of what I thought was not a very dominant Bag ten championship win. Like, their defense is a lot better than they shown in the Bag ten Championship game, so there was a lot of learning material. They end up getting the win, but it was basically a score thought. Now they are playing a team that they've already played this year. Five or six different lead changes throughout the game. I think it's easy to get up once. I think it's easy to get up when the whole world is against you and prove something once. Now everybody's patting you in the ass. State's gonna shit in their hand. I think the Ducks are gonna win this game by multiple touchdowns, multiple touchdowns. I'm talking double dag win for the Ducks. That's what I think. For real. Though I think the Ducks win, it's gonna be a really close game. It's gonna be a real close game. You go back to the beginning part of the fourth quarter in Oregon. Houston kind of lost themselves that game. Dan Lanning with the play of a lifetime, putting twelve guys on the field, allowing them to check Will Howard. It's kind of a situational awareness thing. But Holi States had a couple of injuries. They have the talent to beat Organ, There's no doubt about it. But I watch a guy like Dan Lanning, his energy, him coming on the bus, talking the way he does, the way he talks these guys in pregame, post game. He's got the ship, he's got the stuff, and I'm not going to continue to show on Ryan Day. I was impressed with what he did against Tennessee. But I'll think Dan Lennard ten times out of ten.
Speaker 1: You remember that that game in October two, who they went after it?
Speaker 3: What's his name, it's number ten. You gotta go after him early.
Speaker 1: You got to give one a quick one on him early and start chirping, like just start getting in this said, because you know, you know he's ready to get back in this game, like if he has the mental fortitude that like he's going to be a draft pick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean ever since that game he's been.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He's ready to get back in this game. To strap up.
Speaker 2: The familiar color starts showing back up. You get a couple of him quick, not even like a bomb, just throw the thing out the bubble, make him, make him, make him doubt.
Speaker 3: But that the freshman fro a house state number nine.
Speaker 2: Got he's got three to go to Michigan. He's got three million I get.
Speaker 3: Is that a real thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we saw it, So it has to be a real Twitter and a love apparently a booster of Michigan's Like I'll give Jeremiah Smith three point five million dollars to come to Michigan next. Oh my god, he's aug he is unfucking real.
Speaker 4: Leave to go to Michigan side.
Speaker 2: Well, if you do that, college football is a way weirder spot than we found even after Camp.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's still like weird spot now, but.
Speaker 2: It's a it's in a cool spot. It's just sitting like a non identity spot right now. Yeah, student athletes, it's related an athletics student. Now you're going to school and getting an education, But like, why are we checking out of these kids are making millions of dollars. It's a really weird situation. I'll fuck with it, but I think there needs to be some we'll put some bords on it.
Speaker 4: You get a scholarship and get a little bit.
Speaker 2: We talked about it in the bus, But talk about the JUCO thing too.
Speaker 3: That's big.
Speaker 2: That's big news for college football.
Speaker 1: Yes, so apparently JUCO is now getting they're getting like granted those two extra years. So if you go to a JUCO for two years, it won't kind of get your four years of eligibility.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: In D one, you would have loved that, loved it.
Speaker 6: Could really still be in college you crazy. Could you imagine I would two years all I needed out? Yeah, but if they're paying, I mean, it all depends, letting.
Speaker 3: It last a little bit longer, let the dream last.
Speaker 4: It all depends. I really don't know how that payoff stuff works. If I was in it and I understood it, maybe, but I don't really understand how they get paid and how much money do they make at the end of the day, and how many how much taxes do you got to pay at the w.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it's an interesting point, if nil affects like California and like New York, schools like these bigger like stad Incum tax practical schools has to go, I mean eventually, but you think the kids aren't thinking about that right now?
Speaker 3: Right? No?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think you get income. Yeah, you're getting taxed. But you, like all players, they don't realize how much to get taxed until their first check covers and they're like, how much is going how much you're saying, I don't get to keep all this Like no, no, forty percent is leading and that's just in Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's an advantage for the balls, advantage for the balls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Texas, the coaching them something.
Speaker 3: Legalities Tennessee.
Speaker 4: What about Nebraska. It's look, it's gotta be low the fly for states.
Speaker 2: They gotta have something. We gotta have something down why we.
Speaker 3: Live here now?
Speaker 2: You got cost livings real low.
Speaker 4: To very low. Also, they might be and we're all going organ organ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're all going, which does not make me feel good. It doesn't make me feel good.
Speaker 4: I just think the Ducks is the better team.
Speaker 3: This is the game.
Speaker 4: This is the game, this is the legit.
Speaker 2: The better team is State. Talent wise, they're they're the talent discrepancy. They're the best team in the entire country. I mean, Dylan Gabriel, I know candidate they have they have some things that outweigh others. But if you're looking at collectively the entire team, like there's twenty million dollars.
Speaker 4: But that quarterback is the key.
Speaker 3: I just don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't they had my bad if they had that quarterback that with the Syracuse what was his name? Well, are Colcord, Colum McCord, They maybe even top They probably could have beat Oregon this past because Will Howard did have that little that little hiccup and calm accord went the off this year.
Speaker 4: That he wasn't like that at all, but he saying, he said growth growth.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like that at a state. Maybe he wanted to go to a smaller school.
Speaker 2: I mean, well both of them lost in Michigan. Mitch, Like, what's how much bad its gonna get?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Made you one of the playoffs? Talk your ship, Key, Yeah, you're in the playoffs, Mitch.
Speaker 2: I'm playing in the RelA Quest Bowl tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I think it's actually right now?
Speaker 3: Is it right now? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Because I think you guys are not giving a High State enough credit. I think it's a little bit of emotional because your boys are day landing and everything like that.
Speaker 2: For sure, no doubt, but there's definitely bias. This show has never been like the most unres show ever.
Speaker 5: I mean, what did you say earlier. If it's a shootout, I think it's organ But if it's close, it's Ohio State or something like that.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I think if you look at the situation of like a close game, which we all think is going to be a close game, I think Oregon edges out a close game. If you ever go through the thought process of a blowout, you would assume be a holo of State because the way they came out from Tennessee.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I just think I think that this game left a bad taste in the High State's mouth. I mean obviously, but I mean the way they handled Tennessee last week was unreal. That's why my biggest worry is the offensive line, just because with Seth McLoughlin out and the left tackle out and they get Jordan Birch back and they could not block them the first time the first meeting. It's I think it's really going to come down to that and they're gonna have to like really establish the run to slow down that pass rush.
Speaker 4: I everybody say Tennessee, but like, honestly, Tennessee was they were good.
Speaker 2: No they weren't, but they wasn't that good.
Speaker 4: Like Nico shit at the bait. I mean, he started taking over the game where he was running the ball with his feet but passing wise, it was just right.
Speaker 3: But also a Hot State had like big are the potential frauds.
Speaker 4: I mean, but you know Michigan different bounce back.
Speaker 1: And handle Tennessee's ass the way they did.
Speaker 3: We did call the ass women.
Speaker 2: Basically you called the holl State taking it I thought we all took Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come out pissed off with a lot to play for, which they do and they will in this Oregon game. What I'm concerned about is Oregon starting well operationally, Like you have six weeks off, a month off to prepare for this game. You're sitting at home, you're having Christmas break, you're doing all that stuff, You're still practicing, You're not necessarily knowing who you're gonna play yet, But just coming out and not having any penalties, running a clean operation like that is my worry on Oregon.
Speaker 3: Just kind of starting slow.
Speaker 2: But I think everybody, first of the teams are out of bye week in college football history.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, I'm with you on that.
Speaker 4: But think about if everybody on the team buys in, you get it, you have a quick Christmas break, we get back here because we got to handle business. We get back on the grind. I feel like that's the type of coach that Oregon has, is like, look, let's all buy into this too, Let's take two days off for Christmas, Let's get back here. Let's get back on the grind.
Speaker 3: Because now he has to tell him saying it can come in January.
Speaker 4: Do you think that's what he's telling. Yeah, Bro, he's talking about for the championship, winning the championship, that's what he's saying. I get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're talking about like during Christmasing, Christmas, take a couple of take a couple of days on get back here.
Speaker 3: I think they were practicing on Christmas.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Okay, that's what I want to hear. That's what I'm talking about. If we really about this, let's practice on Christmas. I'm trying to win the championship. I'm trying to go in history. It ain't been done since eighteen eighty four? Can we do it?
Speaker 3: Are we the team and first year in the Big Ten? What does he say?
Speaker 1: Not apex predator but the Keystone the Keystone species coming into Big Ten?
Speaker 2: He's still light? Come on?
Speaker 4: I know literally.
Speaker 3: Tier talk?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Our Tier one game this week is the All State Sugar bro Notre Dame versus Georgia.
Speaker 3: Georgia's favored minus.
Speaker 1: One and a half the over during this game it's forty five and a half to Laney. I know you're not picking points in this game, you're picking the game straight up.
Speaker 4: Of course, who do I have? I am going with Norre to day. I'm taking Notre Dame in this game. Georgia is playing with a backup, right, he's this quarterback better come in here the state and wow if he better, wow the crowd, because I just think with a backup quarterback, you have back playing this whole year, doing everything getting these guys to this situation, and then you get to the playoffs and now he's not there. You got a backup quarterback stepping in. Y'all know what Norre Dame can do. Notre Dame can be a good team when they come out there, step up. They're gonna play against Georgia. They're gonna play at that level. They gonna take that dub underdogs.
Speaker 2: You know what Notre.
Speaker 3: Dame can be.
Speaker 2: They're a good team when they step out there the playoffs.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about when they get in the playoffs playing against a team that's ranked higher than him, they gonna play to that level.
Speaker 2: Sure, how many college for a Playoffs's Notre Dame one?
Speaker 4: Zero?
Speaker 2: The answer is one and they beat Indiana. Yeah that wasn't a real playoff game.
Speaker 4: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 3: I like Notre Dame. I respect Notre Dame.
Speaker 2: I love their fans, and more importantly, I love the sweet food they have. Oh my god, it's unbelievable have the opportunity to go to South in Indiana. It's unfortunate. Carson Beck is hurt, but he's had his opportunities of throwing the ball to their team quite quite a lot this year.
Speaker 1: Georgia was just to add on that because he's talking about is Stockton.
Speaker 3: What's his first name, gunnerstock.
Speaker 2: Which by elite, elite college football name.
Speaker 1: When Carson Beck went down against Texas and Gunner stepped in, and obviously Carson Beck went down this last week, Gunner steps in, like you see the team kind of get a little juice uf right, Like he's got poised to him. Like, yeah, he's very young and inexperienced, but I don't think it's a I don't think it's a leaddown.
Speaker 3: Spot not having Carson back back there.
Speaker 2: And uh, Gunner Stockton isn't like a Stetson Bennett type of an individual where he was like, you know, juco walk onto the situation, Hey, you're not good enough, you're not good enough, You're all of a sudden makes it and does really well. Gunner Stockton is like a four five star recruit like he's He's one of the guys that Georgia looks at and they're like, we got to get this fucking guy for when Carson beck leaps. Carson Beck ends are coming back for his senior season, which makes them the national championship front runners now. Georgia, we talked about it when they were playing against Tennessee when I was doing the game by myself. Georgia is so used to like the ground and pound. They don't have a huge running game on the offensive side of the ball. They have to rely on the pass quite a bit. I think Gunner Stockton when he went in against Texas, to to your point, did a great job of just facilitating the football, getting the ball out of his hands. Ran a couple of times, mean the fuck of himself with his leg faceing the wrong way and the eyes in the back of his head getting hit by the Texas player. That was crazy. But the if you look at how strong and talented the Georgia defensive line is, if they can get to the quarterback, that that's I think they're gonna win this game. I think Georgia is gonna take this game the way Notre Dame wins is. When things aren't there for them, the quarterback uses like get six, seven, eight yards at a time, keeps the chains moving, they keep it in a game like that. I think they're gonna be all right.
Speaker 3: But Georgie is a it's a hunger dog. Yeah, it's a hungry doll.
Speaker 1: I got Georgia not to day better say their till Mars because they're about to get destroyed.
Speaker 3: I think it'll be a blowout we're going to see. I think it'll be a blowout.
Speaker 1: Like Mitch as On, you're talking about Riley Leonard being as much of a threat as those guys who can kind of run around. Riley Leonard to me, is not this dual threat quarterback, the Kirby Smartest that trouble with me in the past. Yeah he can, he can run, but what I'm saying is he can't throw the ball very well like Georgia.
Speaker 3: If they make this team one dimensional, it's going to be a.
Speaker 4: Yeah they stopped You're right, they stopped that.
Speaker 3: And they've been there.
Speaker 1: This is you know, Georgia, Kirby smart, this entire football team. They've been in these situations, they've been in the playoff moments, the big moments, No to name a ship down their leg when they go. When they're in moments like this and the stage is this high and the stakes are this high, I think, Yeah, I think Georgia Bulldogs are gonna are gonna mop them.
Speaker 4: Hey, what if there's a crazy scenario where Gunner Stockton gets hurt? Do you know who the third they don't quarterback.
Speaker 3: Is for Georgia.
Speaker 4: You know that.
Speaker 3: The state.
Speaker 2: But if you know enough about him when starting game, he didn't even They couldn't even come in. They put sys in, Bennett back out with a bad U c L. They don't trust CUD, they don't trust him.
Speaker 3: So you're saying we need yeah, we need Gunner to stay healthy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, healthy and not to day get to that boy.
Speaker 2: I like. I like Georgia. I don't love Georgia. This isn't like the dominant Georgia we've seen.
Speaker 4: That's why I love Georgia. I didn't I didn't take it was hard. It was just hard because they're not the same. They're not the same Georgia Bulldogs.
Speaker 2: We know.
Speaker 1: And that's exactly why I love Georgia because I think they know that. I think Kirby used that as motivation as well. They're gonna be ready to go.
Speaker 5: Georgia has won seven straight Bowl games and playoff games and their last two uh, like the last two Bowl in playoff games, they outscored opponents by one hundred and eighteen points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gonna be ready. We got that mortuary next door. We'll get a priest in here, but it will be Notre Dame Bernie. We'll get them bring Waffle just to you know, pay respect as a bulldog.
Speaker 3: Oh, I get that. I get that.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, what the fuck he did have his little post to his wife yesterday and I saw me Rue, Scottie and Waffle love you. You just don't waffle in there for no reason.
Speaker 3: I had to put there because I knew you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, across your teams your eyes. Tier two Fiesta Bowl, Penn State minus ten and a half first Bois date. Total points in the game is fifty two and a half. But uh, Penn State might be on the easiest path of all time. The way they came out against SMU and defensively had two pick sixes. They dominated up and down the field. I liked I liked it. I loved them defensively, they looked a lot better in the SMU game and they did the Organ game. Now we're talking about two totally different offenses. But Boise State, for the most part, is pretty one dimensional. They obviously have to stop the run game. They have to stop Ashton Gent that kids just stud He's going to be in a war path because he didn't win the Heisman. He has publicly said, I which I want?
Speaker 4: I want?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want, I should want to That's what he said this this I don't want to make the same mistake again. I'm going to make this mistake later. But a team that you're not used to seeing in the playoffs, I think Boise the lights are a little too big. Give me Penn State.
Speaker 4: See that's what everybody already count Boise out. They already said Penn State gonna win this. This is what's going on. So I'm taking Boise I feel more confident than ever. I'm taking Boise to cover this game. I ain't say win ten and a half is just crazy for a playoff game, So I'm I'm taking them to cover. I think people don't think they're gonna come in as juiced up as they that because it's Boise. They oh they playing Boise Boise being in the playoffs is ridiculous. Why they even hear that's when they're gonna slap them boys in their mouth. I can see it happening.
Speaker 3: They could have thought the same thing with SMUs.
Speaker 4: They did it.
Speaker 2: The state's one loss came from Oregon, and they hung around.
Speaker 4: With hung around with them s m U. Come on like, I just want to you to win, just because what was going on with them getting in not getting paid. So I picked SMU. They was just like a prairie on a how you say that?
Speaker 3: You yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Say that there you go to me. I think it's Penn State. I think this could potentially be a blowout, but maybe not. Though like Ashon Genty, he is a study. He's gonna be a study. He's but for Boise State to win, they're gonna have to give him the rock thirty times. It's a lot about a buck seventy and I just don't think they have the team that's going like this isn't Nevada, it's not San Jose State, it's not Wyoming. Like we're talking about Penn State, who just we've watched the last two games. They played against Oregon, almost taking down Oregon the Big Ten championship and also beating the breaks off at SMU in a cold atmosphere up north, like we're down in Arizona. Now the weather's warmer, the sun is out. I think the offense is gonna be humbling a lot more. And with them linebackers, when you're getting picked as a linebacker, the juice you have going into the next week like you're making every play and I think, what's up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just that.
Speaker 1: Them boys are gonna be flying around. I bet you they hold ash genty to.
Speaker 3: Under one twenty.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: But State starts fast and gets a lead on him, and Boise State is just not built again.
Speaker 3: They have to give.
Speaker 4: They have to if you get exactly yeah, yeah, I know that's what I'm saying. If they get behind, they're gonna have to throw the ball, which they don't do well. We know that. But at the end of the day, if they can keep that run three four five yards every time he touched the ball, they're gonna keep him in a game.
Speaker 3: Watch pen State home the under a hundred.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Watch I think.
Speaker 1: He might be because I'm telling you the state linebackers right now.
Speaker 4: For you out there, dere Luca, go ahead with that, Derek Luca.
Speaker 3: Uh de Luca had de Luca have two picks. But I'm just sitting here.
Speaker 1: I didn't get this confirmed or not, but I'm wondering if he's a brother of Nick de Luca, Buddy, who came from North Dakota State.
Speaker 3: He was a draft pick for the SA. We got him in that little sword game at the at the hotel. Yeah, we walked in on him.
Speaker 2: And yes, that we got his Nick Luca.
Speaker 4: What do he play?
Speaker 3: He played the lucal like that?
Speaker 4: Did he play?
Speaker 3: We were drinking? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did he play special teams?
Speaker 3: I think he got cut?
Speaker 4: Okay because I remember because I.
Speaker 3: Think Bobby Splaine made it on the squad. O.
Speaker 4: Bro, Bobby, Bobby was looking, Bobby was Bobby was a beast.
Speaker 3: Bobby was good. Bobby's a beast.
Speaker 1: Right now, let's get I want to hit the group chat with everybody we had in that room.
Speaker 3: But who ended up being the outside of Western Wood yard.
Speaker 4: But it's like who ended up being the back in the room and was treated him like they treated Bobby like ship?
Speaker 3: Yes? Bro?
Speaker 4: And then look at.
Speaker 1: Him out there with the green dot putting Jayraean and Robert splain Robert cares, yeah.
Speaker 2: Bro way more like no disrespect that jail. I love. They didn't care like Robert.
Speaker 1: Splaying, Like, yeah, they probably love football, but they love the idea.
Speaker 3: Loves football would die.
Speaker 2: He still thinks every day to himself and hopefully it is to day like his pads on and this helmet on my head.
Speaker 4: Did he get paid yet, because he should have.
Speaker 3: He got paid going to the now. Hee had like three or three Yeah, like he got like a three year deal.
Speaker 4: That's good for him because of how he started. I used to think he was a beast. But I'm like, they don't even play because when he got picked up, I'm like, that's what happens. You let you let cast walk just because they don't look like they fit that right there?
Speaker 2: Right go ahead, a little tangent there, Oh yeah, boise right here? Oh we were gent under hundred yards. Yeah, I could see that happening if pennstance was off offensively, Yeah, they got to go off there. They got like twenty one oh frest quarter because then you think yourself, we have to throw it to get ourselves back.
Speaker 1: And yeah, think of how fired up the defenses to play as Gent. They got to play, you know, possibly should have won the Heisman. Y'all coming in playoff game, you get to play against aston Gent. That should just get your piss out right there, because you're playing against an elite running back, the NFL runner.
Speaker 2: You also ash Gent, who got snubbed for the he In his mind, Julie believes that like they only picked him because he plays both ways and Deon Sanderson about real. I'm telling you a Gent might actually go for like nuts.
Speaker 4: Because then they compared him to the Arizona State They compared him to their state running back because their state state running back went nuts. He had more yards Stato and it was comparing like who's actually better. So he's sitting there like down, they think he better than me. I didn't win the Heisman.
Speaker 3: I gotta go out here.
Speaker 4: We gotta win this and go to the next level. Because if he doing it on his own right now, if he if he take him, if he win this game, he doing this on his own.
Speaker 3: But you're cooking right now. I'm excited.
Speaker 4: I'm excited for.
Speaker 1: Boise State pulls it off to like as much as I've hated on them too, I will be like happy and excited, like damn, they're.
Speaker 3: Really they're really doing this forever.
Speaker 2: Bro, Yeah, you go and beat a real Big ten team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's the opportunity right now.
Speaker 3: Big ten has got the top of the three best teams in the league.
Speaker 4: In the league right now, that was just.
Speaker 3: Pitts dry Boat World Champions.
Speaker 4: Why don't you take that from me?
Speaker 2: Don't from.
Speaker 4: Almost gave up that league.
Speaker 2: Bro Looston College almost came back. Chick fil A Bowl, Patrick fil A Peach Bowl, Texas favored minus thirteen and a half versus Arizona State Sun Devils total points fifty one and a half games in Georgia, Texas, Texas hall on the Clemson Arizona eleven twos. The spread will where you go.
Speaker 1: Activate, we gotta activate the valley, Activate the valley, Arizona State plus their team and a half plus.
Speaker 3: I like, no, no, no, no, that's the Texas the chip that they have on their shoulder for what's his name?
Speaker 1: Levit down there just talking ship about Yeah, they're talking about a what was the question even asked to him? Just about playing Texas and He just brings up his own rivalry and his head talking about I can't wait to show that I'm a better quarterback than Quinn yours.
Speaker 3: I love the chippy he has on his shoulder.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I necessarily say that in the press conference leading up going against Texas. These boys are gonna be wanting to hunt this man. But I do love Scatterba. I have a soft place with Stile because he got he got me. How much did he run in that spring game? Played all four quarters for me in the spring game.
Speaker 3: And he's a stud. His balance, his low center of gravity. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to get my hands on him in the end once he's in the NFL. One day for the all white team, Arizona State, Arizona State, And I brought my jersey to and I fucking forgot to bring it.
Speaker 3: In here, damn it for real? Yeah, can you check my truck? JP? Yeah, probably.
Speaker 1: If it's not in the truck, it'll be It should be right over there on the table on the other side.
Speaker 3: But I think it's in the truck. I think it's in the truck. Your hand, yeses are crazy? Right now, I'm excited. We're talking college.
Speaker 2: My heart goes to Arizona State. The best player you've never heard of and the coach that every player wants to play for in a state, the most fair weather fans state.
Speaker 4: Of all time, all time.
Speaker 2: This guy is at Auburn, he's at Oregon, He's all over the place talking about Nny Dillingham. He goes to Arizona State. He plants is flagged in the ground. He's like, this is where I want to be. This is the team I want to build, and we're going to activate the valley. He wants to start an absolute tunnel, an underground tunnel system, just like Elon musk in La of taking Texas football players bringing them to Arizona and they can go to Arizona State. The only way to get that tunnel built is to beat the Longhorns. This team is gritty, they're more hungry, They're angry. They feel disrespected because you gotta remember going showed off real quick.
Speaker 4: Will the crazy crazy and the Colors are nice too.
Speaker 3: I like the Colors.
Speaker 2: They're playing in the Peach Bowl Peach Bowls in Atlanta. So Arizona, who is the favorite team who had the bile We have to fly across the country to Atlanta, Georgia to play when they could have been in the Fiesta Bowl and just stayed home. They could have been in Pasadena wherever, except they want to bring them all the way over because they're thinking, yourself, we got Texas fans are going to travel. This team has been disrespected all year long, early in the season or sorry, in the beginning of the year, they're picked twelfth in the Big Twelve. They end up coming and winning that whole entire thing. The talent discrepancy between both of these teams is crazy. Texas has better players, they have better five stars, they have better four stars health, they probably even have more three stars than Arizona State. But you can't be hart. You can't beat guys that sit in the locker room and truly play for each other and fucking are ready to get after it under every single circumstance, have a good time getting after knowing this is a David and Gla situation. You're even the brands themselves. You look at both the brands. Arizona State doesn't even sit close to the Texas Longhorns. There's five football programs that can sustain themselves from a profit from a profitability and a football season. Texas long Horn is one of them. A su can't even touch it. This is a massive game for Azona State. Give me Arizona State. Moneylon money line, Yeah money dilly, wake up, Deli.
Speaker 4: Money line. Huh god, you're about to go off.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's why you play the game, Deli. Run the clip, chake their beard, take their women. Not in this house, not today, delly. We got something to prove David versus glass Funck that we are gonna lie it.
Speaker 4: It's got a boot.
Speaker 3: Let's fuck it, don't Dad. You gotta big ahead of you. You gotta bake theut.
Speaker 4: So you're taking money line, take.
Speaker 2: A money line, money line.
Speaker 3: I have to make the valley.
Speaker 2: Whistle fork forks fork for forks.
Speaker 3: Hey you the.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah fuck yeah, hey nice ye, nice little bit of splash that little schambougo in their first second.
Speaker 3: Hunh yeah, welcoup to the splash. Cool christ I take.
Speaker 2: A a way of coming out of your mouth for the Jesus hey electric.
Speaker 8: Though, Yeah yeah yeah, that would have fired me up. Get your bag of ask you your money line, assholes and elbows man, Let's take an ass shoe.
Speaker 4: But I ain't taking the money line. I'm gonna take the over as well, because I'm doing two beads. I'm doing too bad.
Speaker 3: I'm not too bad.
Speaker 4: You're gonna put together as a parlay, parlay, let's do it, divate the parlay. I'm taking the spread and I'm taking the over fifty one and a half.
Speaker 2: Can't take your money line now, Hey Dillingham Tempier, is you look?
Speaker 4: I'm all about you.
Speaker 3: I love Arizona.
Speaker 2: I took you.
Speaker 4: I know I wouldn't never made it to the NFL. That's why I can go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you Yeah, it's like from the prison high school.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Should talking to him on the bus earlier? Everybody watching, they just watched a locker room. But it's crazy.
Speaker 2: You just lie about that bowl thinking about chemicals as a kid.
Speaker 3: Like you guys don't care about that.
Speaker 2: You're not thinking about chemicals. You're thinking your four year old brain play at seven yearld go watch bus with the boys.
Speaker 4: Tastes like and I'm with you.
Speaker 3: There's a part. There's just it's just like the talent on each team. Yeah yeah, it's way different.
Speaker 4: It's making way different. It's gonna change it's gonna change though. Now they're gonna get a lot of recruits coming as far every team who make it to the playoffs give recruits. You don't think so, I mean money is always all into it. Yeah, you beat.
Speaker 2: Texas and that big money, that golden chalice on the other side of the rainbow that's through Texas.
Speaker 4: You don't think Arizona got big money though, No, you crazy.
Speaker 2: Arizona is like kind of like a Nashville like It's people are like, there's a few people from there, but all the rich fel come from somewhere else.
Speaker 4: That's true, I'll give you that. But it's but that ship.
Speaker 3: Flows there maroon and gold.
Speaker 4: But they may because you get.
Speaker 2: Cool colors, just like Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Washington and Washington.
Speaker 4: Because just like Nashville, you got cast that move here. But they start buying in like the year when we went to the playoffs, it was number one. See how many people jump ship to become Tennessee Titan fans. And then and then once we and then and once we lost, now they back to their own self. Let me, Yeah, that's what happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: So I'm not sure you're saying money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's hear it. I got I gotta have one, got one.
Speaker 2: I am a college pick of the of the week. Spots by Fireball. Fireball's a perfect shot for game day. Whether you're buying those sticky little shooters before going to the stadium or going big with the fireball cake for your tailgate. Well, it's a pregame shot at tailgate lot or a salvatory shot at the bar. No matter what, it's guaranteed to ignite your game day. Balls pick Balls parlay will compton you up the four.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: If you are listening right now, you gotta put this pick in. If it's Monday night and you're watching, this is the pick you gotta put in because of the balls games tomorrow on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Hold the fun, Okay.
Speaker 3: Bring it U. While you're bringing it up, you're gonna we're gonna be moving the line.
Speaker 1: A lot because there's a lot of big spreads out there, and I want to get you some winners. So I'm going Alabama minus six and a half versus Michigan that kicks off tomorrow at eleven am. Again, if you're if you're listening Tuesday morning or Monday night, put this parlay in. You're gonna move the line Alabama to minus six and a half. You're gonna take South Carolina. You're gonna move that line down to minus six and a half. Versus Illinois, you're gonna go a Penn State. Move that line down to six and a half, Arizona State plus twelve and a half. Were taking that spread out right, and then you're gonna go to the old Miss Duke. They play on January second, on Thursday. I believe that's Thursday. Yeah, Thursday. I believe you're gonna move that line down to Ole Miss minus seven. That parlay put together five legger plus seven thirty eight, Happy New Year.
Speaker 3: That's a parlay. That's a parlay.
Speaker 2: That's a good part. That's a great parlay.
Speaker 4: That's a good parlay.
Speaker 1: Because Obama, I mean, I can't Yeah, no, I get that. But maybe you can find another game, like I didn't go. I should have put Georgia Notre Dame because I'm really starting to love Georgia.
Speaker 3: I'm really starting to love Georgia.
Speaker 2: But you could do that. I'm about to put the rest of my DraftKings account on Arizona State money line.
Speaker 3: What's your account?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the account for forty seven that money line.
Speaker 3: Go come on day scataboo.
Speaker 2: Tween twenty two thousand.
Speaker 4: God damn yeah, that's nuts.
Speaker 2: You gotta have it. It's locked.
Speaker 3: He locked it in, locked it in.
Speaker 4: Let's go asy, let's go easy, let's go.
Speaker 3: Let it go. We feel good, fortunate. Thanks for tuning in. We're going talk to you this week College football Playoff. We appreciate you. Big hugs, tiny kisses. NFL Show tomorrow, NFL Show tomorrow,