Speaker 1: Sabrina. Not since Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson, Mike Tyson, Vander Holyfield, Phil Micholson and Tiger Woods, Mark McGuire and Sammy Sosa have we had two competitors that dueled it out like our two guests today did back in two thousand and seven. We had to bring them together to talk about what was going on. Are you as excited about this as I am?
Speaker 2: I am because I feel like we have finally gotten answers of who the winner of Simon says is.
Speaker 1: Do we because I don't know. I watched it back and there are some moments there that I thought were a little sketchy between both of them, and I want to know. I want them to walk us through us. Well, we don't need to wait any longer. Yes, we are reuniting two people that talked a little bit of smack on this very podcast, the Jason's Sir Jason Dolly and Jason Earls, who we have not knighted yet but may in the future. Let's bring them in to figure out exactly what's going on. Yes, oh wait, wait, wait, wait, oh, well one of them came to play prepaired man.
Speaker 3: I love it, Jason, I.
Speaker 1: Love it and earlss ready to play Jason Dolls.
Speaker 4: This is the one. This is the one from that year.
Speaker 5: Wow, these are the ones as well?
Speaker 1: Are they? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys, You guys are going to be so disappointed in me.
Speaker 3: I can't find of my stuff.
Speaker 2: And I was on the Yellow team twice and so I have all of it and I cannot find it. I have tried so hard I did.
Speaker 6: I looked for the for the jacket. I couldn't find the jack. I think I know where it is, but I couldn't get to it. But I had these on hand.
Speaker 1: So we even talked, Sabrina. I'm not sure I even knew as I rewatched everything that you were actually in this famous Simon says game.
Speaker 2: This was not my event, guys, I sucked. It was embarrassing to watch it again. That was absolutely And you know what, it doesn't surprise me because I can't pay attention at all like that.
Speaker 3: The skill set that Simon saidstakes, Sabrina, Brian does not have.
Speaker 5: So don't feel bad because I went.
Speaker 6: I went back and rewatched it, and I also end up going because it's weird that only two thousand and eight is on Disney Plus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very weirdrack the other stuff down.
Speaker 6: But so I actually went all the way back to the first one, and we did, Simon says, both the first year and the second year. And for as bad as you feel, Miley Cyrus is the first person out in both of them.
Speaker 5: Man, she's out liking. So whatever you did, you crushed you crush.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I thank you, thank you for making me feel a slight slight bit better.
Speaker 3: But it still stings.
Speaker 1: It should it should, Sabrina. But first, welcome both of you to the show. Again. You've both spent here before. We've been excited to have you both on. We want to before we get into well, frankly, while we're here, the famous Simon says, competition where there's still a little bit of a question as to who actually won and who didn't. Let's talk Disney Channel games, like just old school Disney Channel games. How did you both first hear about it? Were you excited to do it this? Especially for the first year, nobody knew what was going on. So what was it like when you heard there was going to be a DC Games?
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't go to the first year, so you you talked about the first year?
Speaker 5: Yeah, first year. That was like very very random.
Speaker 6: That was a deal with the channel just liked I think it was Us and like Life and the High School Musical Kids, a couple of other a couple of.
Speaker 5: Other shows, but it was it was much smaller.
Speaker 6: There was only three teams and it was like five people on each team, so it was it was much much more contained. And we did that one out in like some community college out in Valencia.
Speaker 1: There was like, okay, there.
Speaker 6: Was no real audience there. I think they maybe had like twenty extras that were sort of like.
Speaker 5: Wriggled around to watch stuff.
Speaker 6: But still I think it was one of the first times that they got everybody together from the different shows when we were gonna get a chance to mix like that. So I think we were all super excited about that aspect of it, but we had no idea what we're in for the games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember hearing about it and being like damn, like, why did we get to do that?
Speaker 2: We were I mean, anyone that wasn't invited to that first one was for sure bummed that they weren't a part of it because we only got to see each other.
Speaker 3: Here and there. You know, some premieres things like that, but they.
Speaker 2: Like the fact that, yes, that kind of stuff. So we were just kind of like, man like that would have been so fun to do. And so I'm so glad they did more because all of us wanted to be a part of it for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I don't remember what when the first one? Do you remember what you're the first one was Jason because.
Speaker 6: Two thousand and six it was.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, so I think we didn't do this second one until like second what what for me would have been second season of Corey. I'm not mistaken. So I think the first one they were still like like, I don't know, I don't remember the thing I had to do with like who they were bringing onto the onto the games. They had to make sure that people like.
Speaker 4: Knew who they were, like they did it when like Corey.
Speaker 7: Had an AIRD yet I think when they did the first one, so Kyle went on for Raven, but it was like that nobody would know who we were from Corey because we weren't.
Speaker 4: What I think happened.
Speaker 7: And then the second year they like really expanded the crew because it it grew significantly.
Speaker 1: Oh huge. I mean when you watch these so we obvious we only the last season is on Disney Plus, and so we found it on YouTube obviously where everything exists in the Internet machine. And it looked like a huge event. I mean there was. It seemed like there was essentially almost thousands of people there.
Speaker 6: It looked like, yeah, wels, we moved to Florida, like cause the first year was in California, but the season are the second and third games were in at the Wide World of Sports Complex in Florida, Disney and and it was just like way more contestants, way more fans. We had the giant concerts, I mean, like the one that's on Disney Games, like the Cheetah Girls did ye all songs closed the show out. It was it was.
Speaker 3: Huge, Yeah, it was. It was. I mean it was epic to be a part of.
Speaker 2: I wonder if I kept thinking when I was watching rewatching that last season too, how did people get like knowledge to come be a part of it as a fan? Like I went, I don't remember how they got like tickets because it definitely was fans. It wasn't like they were all industry, you know people, because we were in Florida, so they I wonder if maybe Radio Disney, I wonder if Tara would have known, like if.
Speaker 5: I'm sure they would have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they would have done Radio Disney, they would have done the stuff that they probably promoted a bit on the Disney Channel. But then it's also when you're down at any of the parks, it's like, come see this big live extravaganza whatever. So there's probably a bunch of people there that just saw that it was happening. Oh my god, the Disney Channel games are here. Whenever next Saturday, We've got to go check that out. So I'm sure that happened as well, because the start of the Simon says there was what was there sixty of you fifty? I mean it was it was a huge crowd of people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it was with seven per team, right or yeah?
Speaker 5: I think so, I think it was well, I know.
Speaker 2: I feel like they said we were everyone that was on a team was there they and in the interstitials it says like this is the first time that everyone on the teams yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: Getting to compete. So we all started Yeah, and they just started picking us off one at a time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 6: At least seven of us on each team, so there would have been twenty eight would have been the minimum.
Speaker 5: Number of people.
Speaker 6: And I don't know if you know, if the teams were bigger than seven, but yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: It was a sea of us, but it was a yes.
Speaker 1: Do you remember where in the the Games this took place? Was this early in the games? Is this later in the Games?
Speaker 4: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I don't either.
Speaker 4: I want to say with smack in the middle.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, because our scores were we had accrued a good amount of points at that point, because we like I saw the score breakdown and it was like fifteen twelve. Yeah, yeah, so it's probably well into it, if not close to the end, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't order for sure though.
Speaker 6: The way it aired, and I think they aired it in the order we did it. Simon says, was the last event before closing ceremonies.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, well.
Speaker 6: That doesn't makes sense if you're going to like have everybody from all the teams, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But they also I loved how they also, I mean, obviously.
Speaker 3: They did a little bit of fibbian saying that like fans.
Speaker 2: Were able to like call all in and vote, like we all did this in like a couple of days, so the like the way they were.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they were wanting a certain team to wait on what, but they were adding in points from fans. I'm like, I don't remember that.
Speaker 5: Do you think they pulled the fans that were there?
Speaker 6: Like maybe maybe it's just the whole thing's rigged.
Speaker 2: Everything's rigged. Everything was rigged. Yellow team just got like smashed.
Speaker 3: They told that.
Speaker 1: But that's the other thing, you know, I really noticed, And it's so funny because I didn't I know my personal opinion. I'd like to know what yours are. So the one that we watched, we watched all five of the episodes from two thousand and eight, and it seemed like fun, and it seemed like the games were cool. That giant football thing looked like it was like a really cool kind of thing and building the chariot all that stuff. But there's something so Disney Channel and fun about the previous games where it was stuff like Simon says and Tug of War like it wasn't. It didn't seem as slick, which kind of I like I preferred as as a viewer, kind of like seeing you all play, Simon says, which by the way, I have not been triggered in anxiety nearly as much on flights or anything. As I was watching this, Simon says, game, I couldn't believe.
Speaker 7: How stressed I was watching it, and I know what happened. It was me there, but it was like I was flashing back to it and I was, oh, yeah, it was. It was like I was seriously so much fun as I'm.
Speaker 1: Watching you all play, Simon, and I me too because I didn't remember Adrian did so well.
Speaker 3: But then when I'm watching same thing Jason.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my gosh, I forgot how stressed I was, even though she wasn't on my team, but she's my friend, going.
Speaker 3: Come on, Adrian, you got this, you got this.
Speaker 2: And when she got called out, I was like, ah, she she would be so good.
Speaker 3: She's got such a great like able to zone in. I cannot do that.
Speaker 2: Like that was just awesome to watch the three of you just keep going and going and it was long.
Speaker 5: That was it.
Speaker 6: That was like the entire like episode and a half. It feels like to do the Sigmon says, but well, I totally agree, like I having participated in all three versions of it, the teeny you know trial version, the first year in Florida and then the last one.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 6: I think the second season was the sweet spot, even though it's the only one that I didn't win.
Speaker 5: Go to point that really, yeah, I want the person that's not important.
Speaker 4: Right now we're here.
Speaker 6: But but the third one a little inside baseball that was produced by like different people, and they approached it a little bit more almost like a survivor ish, like like an actual an actual thing. And so if you notice there's even like fewer events. There was only five events versus like some of the previous years eight events or whatever. And I think I think in some ways it was good because you got the giant concerts like throughout and at the closing ceremonies that was part of.
Speaker 5: The bigger production of it.
Speaker 6: But I do think that that second year felt a little raw, a little more like sort of real young people. I wasn't gonna say kids, but I wasn't a kid. It just felt a little bit more like authentic and a little less slick. I feel like the last season was a little slick.
Speaker 7: And from my perspective, you shooting it. What I really loved about that second year, my first year doing it isn't two and seven.
Speaker 4: I guess that'd be was that we just played games like all day. We did like a little.
Speaker 7: You know, like we would do some talking head stuff here and there, but it was mostly games. And as I remember, we were like done in the like early evening kind of like five or six, and then we would just go into the parks, right.
Speaker 4: And then the next year it was one event.
Speaker 7: Per day and we were mostly doing talking heads and answering questions like, you know, what's what's the green team's secret to success on this foosball thing. I'm like, I don't know, we like maybe don't I don't know, Like what's the rivalries between the teams? There's like there's no drama.
Speaker 1: Man talked they were trying done the drama.
Speaker 7: Well, right, that was the whole thing, right, Like I was saying, they did a more survivor style.
Speaker 4: They were looking for that like reality.
Speaker 7: Drama, and at least for me, they're like there wasn't anything to talk about. And then we were done at like eight or nine o'clock at night, so we barely had any time to go in the parks after from you know, from a shooting it experience, that that second year was just.
Speaker 4: Just like.
Speaker 2: There was a concert. I feel like really performed at the concert. In the second one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jonas brothers. I think maybe also they did the third one.
Speaker 3: I don't know if the Jonas brother because the Jonas brothers weren't there on this.
Speaker 2: They were there, Oh that's right, yeah, yeah, yeah, because and I remember specifically the I hated my costume that I wore on that concert, so I.
Speaker 1: Remember that was It's all about the costumes. I don't remember any of this except I know exactly.
Speaker 3: I know exactly what I wore.
Speaker 5: It right here, I have it right here.
Speaker 6: For performances, we had Corbyn Blue in this the second one. Hannah Montana did stuff, Miley did stuff, Cheetah Girls did stuff, and Jonah's brothers did stuff.
Speaker 2: And I want to say that that concert was the first time Miley performed as like Miley.
Speaker 3: It was Hannah Moon like.
Speaker 2: I remember it being a big deal that she was not doing Hannah Montana. She was doing Miley stuff and that was really cool to be around. Of course, it was awesome to watch Gorby and Blue because I feel like that was one of his first concerts.
Speaker 3: He hadn't done a lot.
Speaker 2: He was like, you know, just about to release his album and stuff, so it was cool. The second one, there was just a lot of like energy and hype around like everything we did. And the third one, do you guys remember the big we all participated in a parade at Disney World. We like got on a float of some sort in Disney World.
Speaker 3: I remember that?
Speaker 1: Do you guys that listeners the Jason's.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm a liar, and.
Speaker 5: It would have been cool enough at the time.
Speaker 6: We were just the Jason's hanging out, you know, crushing games the correct.
Speaker 4: That's right, Yeah, I remember.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so funny. I'm just so it's cool that Hannah Montana and Miley performed. I'm I'm assuming she's better on stage, and she is that Simon says, because girl.
Speaker 3: Says, oh yeah, she's a rock star. She's she's got it for sure.
Speaker 1: Luckily not Simon says, you're a rock star, or she wouldn't actually be a rock star.
Speaker 5: It's just all over one season of the show.
Speaker 1: And then wait, now, Jason you mentioned you just said, do you remember how hot it was? That's one of the questions I had, is because you're it's Orlando in the middle of the day, playing games.
Speaker 4: How hot was it?
Speaker 6: That was something that I was actually really like frustrated with the last season that we did it, because I don't know if it was because they were trying to expand the markets they were selling it to, and so from a modesty not exposing skins, but like it would be like ninety degrees with eighty or sweat, and they were like, wear the full suit, and we're like, you were gonna die.
Speaker 1: We're gonna die.
Speaker 3: We're gonna die. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: You want me to sit out in the sun. And then I was trying to remember in the third season when we were in the.
Speaker 3: Tents, uh huh.
Speaker 2: Those were they had air conditioning in them, but we could only have them going when they weren't filming us. So remember when they were filming us, I remember just feeling like I had like sweat just like melting me with a camera this close to my head, like, oh my, it was awful because they would let us have it on because it was a sound issue, right, so only pump them when we weren't filming, which didn't.
Speaker 7: Help that it wasn't much of the time. Most of the time they were in there filming when we were in there. We were in there to film.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's the thing. That's when when I was watching, that was kind of what was so refreshing about just watching this. Simon says, game first of all a no joke, not hyperbly best Simon says, game I've ever seen in my life, Like the it was a really genuinely I finished watching and I went, I want to play this with a bunch of my friends, Like I want to get together and actually have a big Simon says, things with a bunch of my friends.
Speaker 4: But you know what the secret sauce there is is Brian Stapana.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So you got to get him to be.
Speaker 7: Simon and then it will be amazing because I couldn't believe how good he was.
Speaker 5: Have you guys talked to Brian.
Speaker 1: No, we haven't talked to Brian yet.
Speaker 6: You should talk to him because he has like a little PTSD. He he talks about it now and he's like he's like.
Speaker 5: I was, so I didn't know what to do.
Speaker 6: You guys would not get he was so like it was as stressful for him as it was for us to be.
Speaker 5: He couldn't figure out how to get us out.
Speaker 3: He couldn't.
Speaker 2: You could tell because he started to go so fast and like the more like that was where he was thinking he was gonna get you, but you guys were just on it.
Speaker 3: I mean it, but it's also that more The thing that.
Speaker 1: Freaked me out was not only how fast he was going, but when he started to do directions but pointing in the opposite direction to the directions he was saying. That's when I was like, okay, I got a posit, hang on, hang on, I got my hands are sweating. This is yeah, I mean, it was crazy intense watching this happen, and yeah, there was something more comforting and less by the time and they got into Alison Stone or the other team asked me to join their team. I was like, okay, they're just and you can see the smile in her face, like I can't believe I even have to say this on camera, like this isn't a thing, and yet now you want to kind of make some drama out of it. Where it was when I was just watching the Simon says and these things, It's like, Okay, this is fun. This is like Battle of the Network Stars from back in the seventies. Yes, yeah, so yeah, it's kind of the good stuff going on.
Speaker 2: But and nobody wants, especially when you're on the channel, nobody wants to be portrayed as like the mean girl or you know what I mean, Like, that's just not what any of our messages were to our fans. So it was like you could tell that they hated having to have to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so let's concentrate then on two thousand and seven for right now, without Simon says, which we're going to get into, We're going to do a two hour critical breakdown, stopping fight exactly about what was your favorite event from that year? Excluding Simon says, do you have.
Speaker 3: To even remember any other I remember?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I can check.
Speaker 1: Kind of drugs were they giving you at the Disney Channel Original Games? Is my question because nobody can remember anything.
Speaker 6: Well, the problem is for me, like they all they all end up blurring together, like yeah, the second and third season is like it's hard to.
Speaker 1: So it was your favorite old time all time? Then second and third? What's your favorite all time?
Speaker 5: I that's that's tough.
Speaker 6: I mean, I I, Simon says, is our legitimately my favorite I won the year I won the year before as well.
Speaker 5: Well, no, actually didn't. Well you know what I didn't. It was me and Monique Coleman. We were on the same team.
Speaker 6: We were actually Blue team that year, and we eliminated everyone else and it was the two of us, and then when Brian was going to have us do a showdown, I just bowed out and so that way Monique could win.
Speaker 5: But then did you you guys didn't watch this?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't see that.
Speaker 6: So then what happened was is she she wins and Brian's like, all right, now you got to go against me, and just like our season, he made her pie her own face, so like I was trying to be nice by letting her win the thing, and then in the face it was.
Speaker 4: So that's what you said.
Speaker 7: So when you get into whatever that stuff was felt like a karmic balancing and the you mentioned that and I was like, I don't know what he's talking about there with Monique, but I understand, Oh.
Speaker 3: Man, I I know.
Speaker 2: There was a There was a dance one and that's the one I remember the most because I was going against Keehlely and Corbyn Blue and it was me and Kyle Massey and I was like you know, Kyle's like all like about doing like the goofy stuff, and like I swear Corbyn probably did some kind of crazy lift with her in the air or something crazy.
Speaker 1: That's a great team. You weren't gonna this is garbage. It wasn't going to happen. What kind of training did you go into for Simon says, how many months in advance? What's the nutrition regiment? Like just walking through it?
Speaker 3: I clearly did not train so and that got me in the end. It got me in the end.
Speaker 1: You were kind of mid tier though you weren't one of the first people to go. You were you were probably halfway through.
Speaker 3: You weren't able to make it better than what it is. I just it's.
Speaker 1: True though you were kind of in the middle there and didn't you go out on smile probably.
Speaker 4: Was what got me eventually.
Speaker 3: I also got you.
Speaker 1: Well we got to talk about that though, Jason, because there's a couple movements that both of you had moving up to this that probably could have been called so the.
Speaker 7: Thing I remember like because I remember we talked about this last time I was on and I was like there was some kind of like discrepancy.
Speaker 4: I remember at the time.
Speaker 7: And what I'm remembering was when we like both did the hands down thing like my like.
Speaker 4: But but then I'm watching it and I'm like, so I get why.
Speaker 7: I get that would not have been a satisfying ending right like because your hands went completely down mine went kind of down and then up.
Speaker 4: But it wasn't quite right like because we were both so we did.
Speaker 5: The same thing.
Speaker 6: We brought our arms in and then yours as soon as yours, and you shot him up and I was just like, oh man, I'm screwed.
Speaker 5: So like that's why I was like, oh, I'm out.
Speaker 4: But the initial movement.
Speaker 5: That was wrong.
Speaker 1: We did the exults in yetel, but you saved I.
Speaker 6: Actually there was a place earlier that I probably could have been, but it was a little bit. I could have been out, but it was a little bit gray because he had our arms out and then we were walking and then he gave us another another thing to do, like stop or whatever, and I started to lower my arms because he had given a new thing.
Speaker 5: So I thought this.
Speaker 6: Went away, but then I realized it probably didn't. So there was a flinch, but it wasn't like that wasn't what the Simon says thing was so I think if they were being really nitpicky, they probably they maybe could have gotten me out there. I will acknowledge that.
Speaker 5: But but it wasn't.
Speaker 6: But it was one of those things where it's it's weird because it's I don't know, because at some point if if you're marching and padding your stomach and they tell you to start doing a bunch of other stuff, you eventually stop padding your stop.
Speaker 1: Padding your stomach.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the rules are a little iffy there. Yeah, and it.
Speaker 7: Becomes up to Brian too, who has an impossible task to try to get one of us out in a clear fashion. And like I said, the most satisfying version of the ending is one of us clearly messing up and the other one not clearly messing up, which is what wound up happening where I smiled, You didn't and that was clear right, right, But were there points where you could have nitpicked and and and you know, gone one way or the other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But the most satisfying version I think is how it played out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would have had to have like refs going around and like if they were gonna.
Speaker 3: Be like super nitpicky, you know, because.
Speaker 1: There were rather refs, weren't there. Weren't there other people like with flags and stuff like that, like kind of.
Speaker 3: It was starting to dwindle down. It was kind of just Brian. So it was like, you know, how how could he be so nitpicky while he's trying to do his call? His calls were amazing, and they were amazing, really.
Speaker 1: Good, really good.
Speaker 6: I thought, the most brilliant call. It didn't end up impacting like the end of the game, but like it was when he had the sidebar with Phil Lewis and then he came out and it was almost like for television purposes, we need you guys to yes, and then it moved and it's like they were They've just we've been trained to do that our entire life.
Speaker 1: I thought the same thing as like the director came over and told you to do something, you did it and got kicked out for that.
Speaker 4: We used to get rewarded for that is a hell of a move though.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Now do you remember anybody being legitimately pissed that they were? They lost me because there seemed a couple of people that seemed like they were genuinely upset that they were out at Simon says, uh, I feel like.
Speaker 6: I watching it back, Emily seemed very confused why she was out.
Speaker 5: Yeah she did, she she was like she, I don't.
Speaker 6: Think she was very happy about that. I think I don't know about I remember what Simon said. I know for other games, people were like pretty competitive, We're surprisingly competitive.
Speaker 5: We wanted to win those games.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 6: I went back and watched the the the Chariot one from the last season. Uh and and if you watch that, like Red had built their chariot way before everyone else, and I'm like yelling at the reft, like give us verification, we can go. And I don't remember like what it was that they had a problem with, but we ended up not winning, and Nick Jonas and I both like stormed towards the tents and we were like this is this is We were so pissed. That was like my first competition with Nick as a as a teammate, and I was like, I'm gonna like this guy, We're gonna be We're gonna be.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I will say that that that was what I like watching it back.
Speaker 3: I like the simpler one. I agree with you guys, But I remember being like, this is stupid.
Speaker 2: I don't want to lose in Simon says like the you know and this Then the third one, when we were like building and doing stuff and like the relays and things like that, I was like, Oh, this is my damn, Like this is like actual stuff that like I really care about when we were filming it versus like you know, like again like even like the dance a thon thing that we did, I was just kind of like, this is rigged, this is stupid, you know. But the third season that we did was just just my second one.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: I loved the games that we were playing.
Speaker 2: I thought I loved how much bigger they seem like they were.
Speaker 4: I agree. I just wish we could have played participating.
Speaker 7: Yeah, participating on like you do it once and you like figure out how you want to do it, and then.
Speaker 4: You never get to do that thing again.
Speaker 6: Yeahs, because there was like the really there's like five of us and we're all doing different things like those were.
Speaker 5: I thought those were really fun.
Speaker 2: Yes, those those were like so fun to participate more than the first ones. But I do like the simplicity of what the first season I did was to watching it back, you know what, I mean, yeah, and it.
Speaker 7: Also sort of felt like it felt like sort of like a like a bigger version of Recess. Yeah, they're all games you play at Recess. So it's like, you know, a lot of us. I mean, I guess Jason excluded, but you know, I was in my teams at that point, like I was still you know, I wasn't probably I think I was maybe sixteen or seventeen, so I still would have been going to high school, wouldn't be going to Recess.
Speaker 4: But like it feels sort of like class. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So it's accessible in that way, not only.
Speaker 4: For the players but also people watching.
Speaker 7: It's different when you sort of you elevate the games and you sort of make something that only can be done, you know, on television with these actors.
Speaker 4: You do this big sort of set piece. It's cool and it's unique, but.
Speaker 7: There is something special too about that, like, oh, they're playing a game that I've played, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right right, yeah, Oh man, that's so cool. Okay, So obviously one of the things we have to talk about because the DC games have obviously been back in the news lately, because there was a quote which we have to talk about, which is Nick Jonas saying that he thought the Disney Channel games were like Love Island on crack, and there was a lot of stuff going on kind of behind the scenes, and then a lot of other people at the Disney Channel games are coming out going. I have no idea what he's talking about. So I'm curious if where you stand on the uh do you stand on the side of Yeah, there was a lot of let's call it tomfoolery happening behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: Who for all or uh?
Speaker 1: Was it just kind of like, hey, if that happened, I didn't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: I told Will, so you guys kind of know. What I said to him was I was older. I was in my twenties as well. And so there was a jacouzzi area because there was the places we were staying at were so big that we did have to kind of have like if we were filming, like, oh, we're gonna hang out, we're gonna go this, we're gonna go to the park, and then we're gonna come back.
Speaker 3: And I remember that there was like a like a couple of jacuzzi's on the.
Speaker 2: Resort, and there was one that we would all go and just kind of be able to hang out, but it also there was like a lot of flirting, and so when it got to where it felt like there was flirting and maybe you know whatever, that's when the three of us would always end up leaving.
Speaker 3: We're like, we don't want to.
Speaker 2: I feel like your guys's parents that are in the jacuzzi and you're waiting for us to go so you guys can get a little smooches on. But I didn't really other than that, I didn't. I don't know what Nick would have been saying.
Speaker 7: I was certainly never cool enough to go to the to go. I mean, I'm sure I would have been invited, but I would never have I've I think i've been forty from the time i've been sixteen.
Speaker 4: I would go to the.
Speaker 7: Park, which was awesome, and then I'm like, I'm going to bed because i need sleep because I'm waking up in the morning tomorrow and I'm gonna I'm gonna. I want to put my best foot forward, you know, I want to. I want to play my best game, whatever it winds up being. So I was like it was so much more professional than I probably should have been. I'm sure there would have been lots of fun things I could have done had I.
Speaker 4: Not gone to bed at nine thirty. But that's you know, that's who I was.
Speaker 7: So I don't know what like, because Love Island on its own is showing a lot of stuff, like there's a lot that happens there to be on then on crack just stream level up that it's.
Speaker 3: Also I mean, it could have just been the Jonas brothers. Let's be honest.
Speaker 2: When they came to the third one, I mean they were the rave like they were they were the coolest guys on the planet. So I'm sure that they had some girls throwing themselves at them.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 2: They didn't walk around a corner without that haven't happening, right, So maybe it was just the Jonah's brothers.
Speaker 5: Like I don't know, I think is right.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was gonna says, you've kept You've been very quiet.
Speaker 5: Oh no, we look well. All I'll say is, you know you don't win.
Speaker 6: Simon says, by you know, participating in Love Island, you sleep, you keep your focus, you know, you prioritize the right things in your life.
Speaker 4: It takes everything out of you, everything exhausted.
Speaker 1: But sir Jason, you just mentioned before though that you would go to sleep early because you to prepare for whatever game was happening the next day. Did you know what you'd be playing or did they tell you as you got there, Like I don't face egg Race or whatever like that.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, I think it was I think for all of it, it was all just you show up and this, then there's a there's a giant rope there.
Speaker 4: So you all were playing Tago or today.
Speaker 7: All right, great, so you never I don't think we ever knew what we were getting into.
Speaker 2: No, I don't remember going like, oh, you're going to be in this event and there, then you'll do this event.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that at all.
Speaker 2: We just kind of showed up like we did all the time, right, every time you went to something for Disney, you kind of are just like all right, and then they'll just have you do the most random.
Speaker 3: Stuff and keep filming. And then that was it.
Speaker 2: Like they just kind of threw it stuff at us all the time, which was always fun.
Speaker 3: It just was always it.
Speaker 1: Seems like fun, that seems like that'd be a fun way to do it. It's just like here's what we're doing, egg Grace or whatever. It is like that seems.
Speaker 5: Yeah, always fun.
Speaker 6: You just hope you're not the one that the messy thing is going to happen to, because somebody is always getting messy at some point.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. That makes sense. Okay, no names obviously not necessary. Anybody there. Neither of you liked competing against.
Speaker 3: Yes, Corbyn Blue I had to dance against him. That was garbage.
Speaker 1: That's just because he's amazing at it. You disliked him as a person, you're going to lose.
Speaker 3: I love Corbyn, I love him, But I mean.
Speaker 1: Was there anybody where it was like they either take it way too seriously or.
Speaker 4: That was me? If there was anybody that check seriously with me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, says did we not?
Speaker 5: We know.
Speaker 2: The third season they caught a couple of my looks where I was just so intense, like Sabrina, calm down, It is not.
Speaker 3: That serious, Glass like, seriously, Yes, it is?
Speaker 4: It totally?
Speaker 1: Is it totally? Again. It's also the mindset of like you're competing, you want to win. If you compete, that's the point you want to win.
Speaker 5: It is bragging rights.
Speaker 6: Here we are like fifteen years later and Dollie and I are still having a friendly little you.
Speaker 4: Know there you can feel it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, What's funny is always one of my favorite people of all time. So whenever I run Intohim, I'm always so excited. But we do always like to like needly.
Speaker 4: It comes up. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Who In the third season, we we we actually got to watch that one because it's on Disney Plus. Someone says, will do you remember that there when in one of the like just like interview things, someone says, oh my gosh, he doesn't stop talking or he's so loud.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it was they're talking about that. Somebody's talking about Mitchell playing just constantly playing the guitar. It was.
Speaker 5: I think he thinks he's entertaining us, but this isn't.
Speaker 1: Like what we're No, that was the best. It was just like, yeah, he's got to stop playing guitar.
Speaker 2: Every tent had somebody who had a guitar playing guitar all the time. You could tell, like in the interstitials that they're they're showing like the tent life and there's like, you know, I mean, how could you not with how many stars on the channel are all like musical and you know what I mean, doing stuff constantly, And.
Speaker 7: It would have been me in our tent, but we think Joe Jonas was in our tent on Green Team, so I don't I think I was reticent to bring the guitar out because I'm like, I'm not gonna pretending I know what I'm doing on steady a professional musician, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Kevin, No, but they did joke Kevin, I don't remember that in our in our tent.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm sure I brought my guitard to Florida with me because that's just what I did. I was just that was that was one of those guys. But I don't know if I brought it to the tent, or if I did, I would have been hesitant to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've always.
Speaker 6: Felt like it felt like Kyle Massey was in everyone's tent because he was. He was so he was so loud in such a force of personality.
Speaker 5: That it didn't matter where he was. He was a part of your group.
Speaker 4: Isn't he still all in our tent? Isn't that how we would describe his legacy?
Speaker 1: Did you go to the parks together afterwards? Or did you split up?
Speaker 5: I mean like it would be crude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they had like the way they would go around with us is like, well, they had a bunch of vans and everyone would just kind of hop in the van and a lot of yeah they they had They gave us plaids, so we had people with us at all times, which was the most amazing way to do Disney World. You can literally do everything you want in a day if you have a plaid because they don't even you don't even have to.
Speaker 3: Walk the park.
Speaker 2: They literally drive the back lot, drop you off right at the back entrance of each of the yeah, you know, the rides, and then you get back in the car and you can drive to the next world.
Speaker 3: Like you don't even have to stay in the same park.
Speaker 5: You can live any of you.
Speaker 1: Do anything that you probably shouldn't have done at the park, or that they shouldn't have allowed you to do at the.
Speaker 7: Park space Mountain with the lights on, yes, stuff like that, which is really cool.
Speaker 1: Did you see all the hats and wallets and everything on the ground.
Speaker 7: Well, mostly you just see how close you are to the bars and beams that.
Speaker 4: Are like right there.
Speaker 2: Okay, I cannot that one in Florida without being It's just made it more terrifying now when you're in the dark and the Florida's Space Mountain is different than California's California, or you're sitting next to someone, the Florida one's more like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like yeah, is there a loop with the one in Florida. No, no, No, there's not.
Speaker 3: No, that's on Rock and Rock and Rollers one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I mean it just makes it that much more terrifying because you're like, I can't see it, but I know they're like right there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's some cool things you got to do. They they would let us when when we went to the opening of Tower of Terror at the time, they'd bring us in and they'd shut off the cameras and then they'd pull down the lap bar, but they wouldn't actually close the safety bar, so we'd lie sideways on the seats so in the middle. They then take a picture where we're all just floating in the middle.
Speaker 3: Of Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So there's things we got to do which were really really are They bring us into the rooms when when the line was too long and we'd get to do the like sorry, folks, it's a long line today. Like we got to do like all the announcements and different.
Speaker 4: Voices stuff like that.
Speaker 1: When you when you get the plaid, you get to do stuff. Yeah, like Space Mount with the lights on is one of those things that a lot of people don't get to experience.
Speaker 2: Oh I remember there was enough of us too, all wanted to do Mount Everest.
Speaker 3: Is that they there.
Speaker 2: Was enough of us that we took the whole like the whole roller coaster, because there was enough of us that we were in every single seat, and they let us do it like three or four times, like they just would We'd get back and then they would lift it up and then put our bars back down and we would go. And at the time, I was like, that was so cool. And now I'm like, if I was in line with my kids right now waiting and these stupid Disney Channel jerks just keep taking this stupid thing.
Speaker 3: Over and I've already been waiting forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: This is garbage. I would have been so pissed. But we did it and they let us three or four times.
Speaker 3: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, there was. There's there's things that you know, there's things about Disney. We've talked about this that working with them is like it's not the greatest thing in the world. And then there's things that's they're magical that they're the best company in the world to work forever where they you know, you have parties like this or a bunch of they bring a bunch of people down, they treat you well. You get the park to yourself and things like that with a lot of people don't get to experience. So they're pretty Uh yeah, that could be amazing. Earls, Jason, have you been tested for steroids? Were you tested for steroids after winning? Are we sure this is a clean wine?
Speaker 4: So much this question ahead of time.
Speaker 1: This is nothing to do asking for somebody else.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was, but.
Speaker 5: It was a clean win.
Speaker 6: You asked me about my training, and it turns out my training was just being like twelve years older than everyone else to be playing, so like I had the attention span of an adult developed frontal lobe.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 5: That's what it was. It was the front.
Speaker 3: So good, okay good.
Speaker 1: And finally, we'd love to get a reunion of actually doing the Disney Channel games.
Speaker 3: Serious, we love so fun.
Speaker 1: Old school Disney Channel versus New school Disney Channel, some different kind of games to go on, maybe the same host. If this were to happen, would you be up for going head to head again in a Simon says.
Speaker 4: I've already started training.
Speaker 3: Well you're not. You don't want to get ready. You gotta stay ready.
Speaker 6: Right yeah, in the same way, in the same way that I had trained for the first one. Now it's working against me because I'm old, an adult than I have no my brain doesn't work anymore. But DOHI is gonna he's gonna absolutely destroy me. But for karmic purposes, I would one hundred percent do it.
Speaker 7: Okay, Actually, training wise, I didn't have any training for the first year, but the second year I did.
Speaker 4: Actually, like I started going to the gym.
Speaker 7: I got a personal trainer, and I like, I like, try to like bulk up a little bit because I was like, I want to be able to, like, you know, if we do tugle warrigaon, I want to be a little bit stronger.
Speaker 4: I like, I for sure did that so that the next year.
Speaker 7: I would be a little bit And then what happening was I trained for like six months with a trainer and then I because I was like, what's seventeen ish, sixteen seventeen and I barely keep any muscle on, which was whatever, and so I but I ate so much and I worked out and I got.
Speaker 4: My wisdom teeth pulled, so for like a week I could only eat yogurt. I gained like ten pounds over six months. I lost it all in a week.
Speaker 3: No, you're kidding. Oh what a bummer.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm sure I found it in that same week you lost. It's just the way, but I did.
Speaker 4: I did go to the gym.
Speaker 7: I did hire a trainer because I was like, I want to show up next year and be a little better.
Speaker 2: I do feel like the difference I'm when I watch it. I feel like I remember they gave us more accessories and ways to maybe like just like jazz up. Are you know though, like we got you know, I think that was the year. Did we have wristbands in the headbands and stuff?
Speaker 3: The first year? I don't feel like that.
Speaker 2: I know that we got like hats and bandanas and they kind of like wanted to make it like a little like I mean, gosh, I remember Selena and Demi coming out and being like why are you guys?
Speaker 3: Like how did you make these ugly uniforms look cool?
Speaker 1: Like how did you do that? Like?
Speaker 2: I can't I can't make anything look cool with this and you they come out with their cute little hair and and hats and stuff, and I'm like, dang, I cannot do that. But I feel like that was a big difference too, right like they they gave it was a lot more pop.
Speaker 5: I feel like that customize your look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could like instead of just like the first year, I feel like it was like shorts, a T shirt, jacket and pants and then as we said before, they made us wear like the pants and jacket pretty much the whole has.
Speaker 1: It got hotter and this is the Disney Channel fur that you have to put on now. Yeah. Yeah, sorry I said last question, but that was a lie. Simon says, one more question. Two. Each Dream Team teammates that you would pick from either old school Disney Channel or New school Disney Channel. You're the captains of the team. You each get two picks. Who do you take?
Speaker 4: I take Joe Jonas and Corbin Blue.
Speaker 5: That's those are amazing picks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I feel like we would gel the three of us whatever was we were doing.
Speaker 4: Like fully in Nobody Wants.
Speaker 1: The fifty year old Italian host that was in the third season, I was clearly there with his kids.
Speaker 3: I forget what his name was, but he was like se.
Speaker 1: There's one guy who was there who was like clearly on Social Security and it was I would.
Speaker 3: If we're gonna do, if we're getting to.
Speaker 2: Do uh, to pick uh the people from out of the state. The one that was on blue, the blue team.
Speaker 3: What was his.
Speaker 4: Bad?
Speaker 2: He was so good and everything he did, so I would definitely pick him. And then I'm probably gonna go with Corbin Blue.
Speaker 3: Two, Like I like that guy.
Speaker 2: However, we found out that he doesn't play basketball, but he looks like he would have been like he looks like he could.
Speaker 3: Do anything, like I just looks like he can do it every anything. Who else?
Speaker 5: Man, those are such good those are such good ones.
Speaker 1: I notice nobody's picking New Disney Channel. I I think I don't know any something like zombies.
Speaker 7: Milo yeah oh Manheim, Oh yeah yeah yeah, trust him?
Speaker 4: What I know? I mean that's you're picking a team.
Speaker 7: You're not picking people based on their raw skill, right, You're picking them based on who you think will kind of gel and get.
Speaker 2: Together to have to sit in that tent with forever, right, right, yeah, one.
Speaker 5: Left, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 6: Brenda Song because she was like the greatest team captain in the history of Channel games.
Speaker 5: She was very motivating, very uplifting, very positive.
Speaker 1: Okay, good pick.
Speaker 6: And then my second pick, I'm gonna go with Jason Dolly.
Speaker 5: Would be unstoppable.
Speaker 3: That would be all start win for all.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe that's what it's gonna have to be. It's gonna be old school Disney Channel All Stars against new school Disney Channel All Stars.
Speaker 4: Right now, let's do four.
Speaker 1: Or five games, and I'm going if I'm in charge, which I'm gonna be, that's gonna happen the same host all the way around. Uh he's because again especially for Simon says stuff and going back to the middle the first year of the middle year, I don't need building big giant chariots. I love the idea of kind of like the camp games. That's that's the stuff you might do. I might even throw in, since you mentioned Recess, a full on kickball game, like.
Speaker 3: Yes, that would be fun.
Speaker 2: A dodgeball game or like even if it was a dodgeball game like in like the you know those trampoline parks that you do and they like people are on like trampolines that would be cool. And you know what, one person I would really actually want to be on my team is Christy Carlson Romano. Now, she was in the show Special Forces and.
Speaker 3: Amazing and she's just.
Speaker 2: Like the heart of a champion too, like she was not giving up and they do crazy things.
Speaker 3: So I think I'm gonna have to have her on my team as well.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: You know, her husband, Brendan, was a marine and when they about doing the show, he was like, I'm going to get her ready.
Speaker 3: And that's what I'm saying. We need the people that are willing to train.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't show up not not not in your bell prepared right, like come, come ready to go for anything that we're doing.
Speaker 1: Like like I better my membership and plan a fitness There you go, Because I think this is something we've got to make happen. I think there's a way we can. Yeah, and I think it's important because frankly, it seems like you guys are kind of cool with each other now, but there's also that little underlying you know, maybe some unfinished business.
Speaker 2: Uh well, I mean you put up you put up a circle of Disney Channel kids that, like you know, are in this cutthroat industry, and then you see how how much fire they really do have.
Speaker 1: Yes, throw them a rope and see what happens.
Speaker 3: It's like, here we go.
Speaker 2: I mean, the Jonas brothers on the third season were so funny because they were actually getting like sibling rivalry happening. Like it was they were starting to spark some nerves there, Like in the in the foosball one that we did, you.
Speaker 3: Could tell there that was like that was getting personal for sure.
Speaker 6: I will say I just want to say, before I went back and we watched it, I was convinced that I had I had I had one legitimate and there line. But after watching it back, I really do think I I considered it in.
Speaker 5: My heart more of a tie.
Speaker 6: Now for television, I'll take the wind, but I genuinely I genuinely look.
Speaker 5: At it as more of a tie.
Speaker 7: The exact opposite reaction I in my head was kind of like before I watched it, I was like, yeah, like he won, but like it was pretty even.
Speaker 4: And then I watched and I was like, no, that's that's his man. Like I I smiled because what I because it was hard to see right, it was.
Speaker 1: It was difficult.
Speaker 7: I could tell from my reaction I knew I had I knew I had lost right.
Speaker 4: My whole body like slumped forward, like like I knew I lost me too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, coming together. This is what this is what Olympic style games do, is they bring people together like this. Yeah, and I hope you can bury the hatchet. I know you haven't spoken, you've hated each other. I'm sorry, I'm trying to hate drama like the third season and why do you go on Alison Stoner on your team and all that kind of No, this is this is great, But we're gonna we're gonna try to bring them back.
Speaker 4: We really are.
Speaker 1: Even just a day of the Disney Channel games, I think would be a ton of fun.
Speaker 4: I think important is the right word. Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 1: My groundbreaking things. These are the terminology people will use as they're trying to find parking because it's going to be very different. So thank you both so much for joining us. This was actually really fun. This is again Sabrina has done all this, this is part of her life and everything. But for me, you know, my favorite we talk about this a lot on the podcast is Microworlds and I love the world of Disney, especially Disney Channel, had their own stars, their own language in some places like the Cheetah Chatter and all this stuff, and had their own Olympics. So to be able to find all this stuff is really really cool, and I appreciate you both joining us.
Speaker 4: What a special thing to be a part of. You know.
Speaker 7: Me, I was I was watching, and I couldn't help but be like overwhelmed by how cool it.
Speaker 4: Was that we all got to do that, and then like things like it don't.
Speaker 7: Really exist anymore, Like that thing we got to do, that we that existed for people to watch, and that we got to be a part of it. It was like it was so unbelievably cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, end of the day.
Speaker 7: That's that's what I really took away from it, was it was just such a special thing we all got to do.
Speaker 2: Right, absolutely, And it wasn't just like a day of filming, like you said. We had such a great experience that you know, like the fact that they gave us the plaids and that we were allowed to go into the parks, and like it was the overall experience, the concerts that we got to watch, you know, and all of the just the overall experience was just it was amazing and we and we all knew it too. It wasn't like I don't feel like anyone just like threw that away. I feel like in the moment, we all looked around and was like, this is pretty freaking cool. Like we're sitting here watching the Jonas Brothers, We're watching Miley for the first time. Go out there and just kill it, you know, Like it's just it was so cool to be around there with you guys and experience it together.
Speaker 1: Well, we put our guests on the spot enough, Sabrina. If we do a Disney Channel original games, can you get the Cheetah Girls together to do a performance?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, I you know, I will try my damnedest because that would be so cool. That would be such an amazing thing to be able to finally reunite for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, especially at the Disney Channel games, could be pretty neat to everybody gets back together and we do one big thing culminating with the Cheetah Girls performing again.
Speaker 2: Well, especially if we got Raven, because we really only did one live performance on Good Morning America with Raven. That was like the only time we actually got to perform with her. So it would be so cool and so special to be able to do like an actual performance live with all four of us.
Speaker 3: That'd be awesome.
Speaker 1: Dollie will bring his guitar, Yes, I'll leave it in the room. Thank you both so much for joining us. This is really really cool. And yeah, join us again as we keep doing your movies and your shows and everything else. We love having you on the show. And we're we're gonna make this happen somehow. I don't know how. It might just take place in my backyard, but we're gonna make this happen.
Speaker 3: I will wear the yellow jacket with pride if.
Speaker 1: You can find it, if I can find it, find it.
Speaker 4: I gotta make sure the skits. I gotta get this fixed. It's the patches coming.
Speaker 7: If you do it again, I'll go make sure we get this.
Speaker 1: Uh, we're gonna start getting the list together. We're gonna get some people together.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do this.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, guys. Next time.
Speaker 6: Thanks guys, Bye bye, man.
Speaker 1: I can't have to do it.
Speaker 3: Believe it. We actually got them to come together.
Speaker 2: Will and not only that, what we do here at that's a healing moment.
Speaker 1: That's a healing moment, that moment. There's been severe animosity between the two of them since two thousand and seven. Did you tell they can't stand each other? They're not nice guys, They're too competitive. I mean, how fun is that? I love how the thing they both took away when they watched it again was JOLLI was like, oh, I I definitely lost, and I think it was a tie.
Speaker 2: But I think we like yeah, because that's such a hard game to to really. I mean again, at first they had other people out there, but you'd have to have a ref because, like we said, oh, you know, Brian was just so good and there he could not do two things.
Speaker 3: He could not be the ref and and beat the caller.
Speaker 1: He had to. So here's here's what I think it's going to be. We're going to do that. We're going to do the games again. I'm going to co host the games with him. Okay, So like we'll be just I'll be the roving reporter. He's still the main host and he still does all of the the Simon says and everything else. You're on your team, yeah, and we throw everybody right back into it. We have at least a day, probably two of Games, and it's going to end with the Cheetah Girls performance that what is the ultimate goal of the Disney Channel Games. I think we can make it happen. I think Disney would love to do it.
Speaker 2: Frankly, honestly, I bet you too. It's crazy that they they have it. It's you know, I think that the ratings of the show and everything that they were doing had to have been amazing, right, Like they had to have been successful. So it's pretty wild to think that they have not done that since what two thousand and eight, eight eighty.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and eight, and we're and we were talking about putting their new Disney Channel casts against the old Disney Channel cast. Nostalgia is going to be crazy. It's going to be families of like parents watching with their kids because oh, I get to watch the kids from Brink and I get to watch their kids from the Yeah, against Oh you get to watch your kids from Zombies or Lemonade Puff and whatever. We get all the cast to represent, we do it up big, We get some good sponsorship, and oh, it's going to be the new Olympics and X Games combined.
Speaker 2: Did you see Brandon Baker was on the and the Simon says, did you recognize that Brandon Baker from Johnny Tsunami?
Speaker 1: Yeah. The thing we didn't even talk about was the fact that randomly all the commercials in between were Kim Possible, right, and then it seemed to been like sponsored by some some cartoon characters. It was really just kept cutting the cartoon characters in the.
Speaker 2: Middle, and they had Kim coming in like during part, like when someone got called out like oh that was my teammate or something like that, like yeah, my team one, or that was I do not remember that.
Speaker 1: I don't either, And I was literally texting with with the producer Tar I'm like, is Kim Possible involvement? So I don't know if two thousand and eight, maybe one of our movies was coming out, it might have been so of the drama or something like that, but it was, uh, yeah, that was that was.
Speaker 2: I do remember when I was, you know, this part time of being really involved with the Channel that Kim Possible was.
Speaker 1: Like huge, Like it was big.
Speaker 3: It was. It was, I mean, it was like on fire. It was so cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, we forget Kim Possible was the first show in the history of the Disney Channel to get a fourth season.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's right, that's the first one that.
Speaker 1: Ever did it. And it was based solely on people writing in This was pre internet, so all the fans literally wrote hand written letters, and so they got so many that we ended up being the first one to get a fourth season.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a big show for the channel.
Speaker 3: We didn't realize they did.
Speaker 2: I knew that they had that three season situation, yeah, with sixty five an hours their shows.
Speaker 3: But I didn't realize that they did that.
Speaker 2: With cartoons too, yep, sixty not know that their animated stuff also had that that kind of unspoken rule or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just hit sixty five episodes and then you that was enough at the time to replay them over and over and over again. So why spend more money? That's what it came down to you. And then people loved some of the shows and they went, let's do more shows. And I'm gonna do that same thing. I'm gonna say, eh, let's do another Disney Channel games because I think we got to start working the phone. Sabrina, do you still have Disney Channel contacts? I think I still have a couple Disney Disney Channel.
Speaker 3: I think I might we might have.
Speaker 1: To see if we can put this together because it's so worth it.
Speaker 2: Well, our producer Tara being so within the channel as far as working for Radio Disney for as long as she did, she's got a lot of contacts too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And by the way, part of the joy of it is going to be not going big with it. We're going more seven season. It's Simon says, it's egg races. It's you don't need to build huge things. We don't need stadiums, we don't need stuff like that.
Speaker 4: It's tug of war.
Speaker 1: We need to pit with some mud in it because the people that lose got to end up in the mud. Stuff like that that.
Speaker 3: I wish they would have done that. That would have been really funny.
Speaker 1: That's what we're gonna do. I also think electrified fences and the final two have to fight to the death. It's gonna be totally sweet. What to Jason's enter one Jason leaves.
Speaker 2: I love it, and that's when they then we can actually have our nighting ceremony.
Speaker 1: Sure, I'm telling you no, this is so cool. And thank you everybody for joining us, Thank you the Jason's for joining us. This was just we've been joking about this in Monty. He do this for so long and they are just the best sports and so much fun. And it's so nice to talk to actors that are fellow child actors who just loved what they did growing up. It's like, I'm not going to sit here and pretend I wasn't on Disney Channel. I'm not going to sit here and pretend I'm better than anything. I loved it. I loved everything about it, and I want to talk about it. And I so respect that. I think it's the coolest thing in the world.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, and I love that, you know, just humbled, humbled and grateful is just yeah, it's amazing, so.
Speaker 1: Cool, It's so cool. So we're going to start working the phones here, people. You start working the Instagram machine and the Internet machines and all that stuff, and start tweet tweet texting all the people out there about the Disney Channel games and the second then the tweet text everybody's going to know what's up, so we can make this happen. And don't forget to join us next time where we are going to be reviewing another famous d com, which is let me look it up because I don't know how famous it is rip Girls, which is apparently I think we call are we calling it Janie' tsunami? Isn't that where we had something else?
Speaker 3: That's all. Yes, you nicknamed it Jamie's Tsunami, so.
Speaker 1: We will check that out. Join us next time. Thank you again to the Jasons. They're going to fight it out to the death in the parking lot after this podcast, we'll let you know who wins. Bye everybody, by