Speaker 1: Ninety percent of success is simply just showing up weekend and week out, and that is exactly what we did with the sportsbook. Over the weekend. We went undefeated. We did not lose money, thanks to the boys in the back. We got JP the Vault, Hovey, Joseph Parlay, Joey Parlay, whatever you want to call him, Jackie Slips, Jackie Recap, the boys locked and loaded. We have a rivalry South Carolina Tennessee to be talked about this weekend. Gary Midnight, you played your cards right, You played your picks right.
Speaker 2: The rat poison was heard from Alabama.
Speaker 1: You got a little you got a little tooth Forrair, You got a little visit from Gary Midnight. And the boy Mitchell, big brain himself spinning around, show them the billboard. The boys were firing on all cylinders, just like we knew we would. Because belief potential action result. Belief potential action result. Joe up weekend, week out and believe with the boys and we will get you paid. Before we talk about the games this week Colorado, Notre Dame, LSU, South Carolina and Tennessee, Nebraska, Michigan, the Bust.
Speaker 2: And Bowl, Before we get into that.
Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by proper Wild, the cleanest, longest lasting energy you will have all day inside this little container that we like to call a shot. We're going to not only be taking shots this weekend, but clean clarity, great judgment that proper Wild is going to give us because we are going to properly beat the sportsbook.
Speaker 2: I'm doing my best. We're doing our best. Not the cuss.
Speaker 1: We're doing our best not to cuss because we're trying to get inttle this little algorithm. However, thirty percent off proper Wild, properwild dot Com Forward slash barstool to try proper Wild for thirty percent off win with the boys. We make you money and we also save you money. Now Jackie recap. But the people know how we fared over the weekend before we get into this slate.
Speaker 3: We we've been talking about it week in and week out. We've been five hundred before this week. Coming out of a beautiful college slate. On the bet the Bus action, we went four to oh to one, four oh and one.
Speaker 4: Not a loss.
Speaker 3: We had one tie and that came down to Notre Dame with ten men on the field.
Speaker 2: Easy bleeped that out. JP bleeped that.
Speaker 3: Out, messing up our perfect record. But we are okay with four oh to one. We had great picks last week. I do want to lead us with a little bit of quote because you talk about us making money and wealth is not about having a lot of money.
Speaker 4: It's about having a lot of options.
Speaker 3: And this week, right now, we have a lot of options and we plan on going back five and zero, So I'm anticipating another massive week undefeated.
Speaker 4: I don't know about you. I need you to get us going.
Speaker 1: Five picks that are going to put money in your pocket. Guys, listen to me. It is hard to beat a team that refuses to quit.
Speaker 2: Listen to me.
Speaker 1: The prosperity that we are tasting, don't get it twisted. That is due to our hard work. Your hard work. But Joey Parlay says it all the time. You go to bed with the W you wake up with a loss. The way that that does not happen is you have to remember how we started.
Speaker 2: All the glints, all the glamour, all the.
Speaker 1: Lights, don't forget all the electricity, the Wi Fi, don't forget where we came from. We came from a gravel parking lot, a busted bus, and using a hot spot for Wi Fi.
Speaker 2: Now we are prosperous.
Speaker 1: Why because the way we are picking this college football landscape, the way we are picking.
Speaker 2: At this college football landscape, Little.
Speaker 1: Willie, payoff Willie AKA, it doesn't matter. All I know is this five and we are starting it off with USC at Colorado.
Speaker 2: Jack set this one up well.
Speaker 3: As you said, it's USC and Colorado. Hell yeah, Jack, and the spread is twenty one and a half. We watched, hey gross Colorado loss Atkins Oregon this past week, going up another against another juggernaut, USC who struggled.
Speaker 4: What do you got for us?
Speaker 1: This show is not about substance or this show is about substance, not clicks.
Speaker 2: Let the comments talk.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys read the comments on our YouTube every now and then, but let the people talk. It's all looking payoff willis, He's just picking favorites.
Speaker 2: This x NFL player.
Speaker 1: Who took Georgia to the house back in twenty twelve, took the Cowboys, picked the Cowboys off Kellen Moore in twenty fifteen, led three different teams to the playoffs during his eleven year career, and shows to walk away to make others.
Speaker 2: Money in the world of sports gambling. Go listen to him.
Speaker 1: The guys got the dude can't read. He went to Ben till he was nineteen years old. Blocked out the noise. Winners still hope, Losers fuel hate and losers talk negative. With that said, Colorado got put on a leash, ponytail tied back, spit in their mouth by Oregon because that is a real ball club out there, and not saying Colorado's not a real ball club. They are a team and an organization on the rise, a culture on the rise, a culture that you would love to go and play for. However, they are not built for this type of football right now. They're too small in the trenches. And here's some data for you back by Mitchie, big brain himself. The last sixteen meetings with USC Colorado, USC is won sixteen straight. In the last four and five they've been double digit wins. The spread his mind is twenty one and a half right now, which I think is still sitting a little low because USC.
Speaker 2: Their run game. They're gonna run it up their ass.
Speaker 1: They low key dropped the ball a little bit against Arizona State, and you don't think they're in the film room right now now talking about if you don't respect this game, if you don't respect this game, you will get humbled. Caleb Williams the running Game. I like everything about it. We are going USC minus twenty one and a half.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the next one.
Speaker 3: All right, the next one falling back with our only tie on week three for us, but we're gonna be with Notre Dame at Duke.
Speaker 4: The line is five and a half.
Speaker 3: A tough matchup again for Notre Dame back to back weeks.
Speaker 4: What do you think this is a tough one.
Speaker 1: Notre Dame at Duke. Duke is three to zero against the spread. Notre Dame is four and one. Duke is number four in defense. But Hartman, he hasn't thrown in an interception yet. We saw Notre Dame play live last weekend against Oaho State.
Speaker 2: That is a tough team.
Speaker 1: Notre Dame is a club that can still get in the college football playoffs. They are not out of it, and they have the schedule to put him back in there. I have a know with that one extra kid on the field that last played the game, they should have never been there.
Speaker 2: They should have kicked the field goal.
Speaker 1: They should have took the three points in the first on the first drive. But they felt the energy, they felt the atmosphere. They thought, we're gonna try to go for it, and it came to bite him in the ass.
Speaker 2: Here's what we're gonna do. Lord, I know.
Speaker 1: Catholicism wants to quit on you right now, but just cover us with your sacraments, your.
Speaker 2: Holy water, in your holy uh, your holy money.
Speaker 1: Heymen, College game day is going to be there. The atmosphere is going to be crazy. Duke has only thrown one interception through the air. Art that is true. Duke has only thrown one touchdown through the air. Notre Dame's got to make these boys one dimensional and make him beat them through the air. I like Notre Dame minus five and a half at Duke and uh. I like Cathos's a winning and being back on top.
Speaker 4: All right, Moving on, we have an SEC matchup.
Speaker 3: We got LSU at Old Miss line is three.
Speaker 4: Which side are you leaning towards?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure about the water down in the swamps of Baton Rouge. Right now, they're like a preseason favorite. They lose to Florida State However, Florida State is nice. They lock of the week last week, hit against Clemson. They're sweet tartan asses out there in Clemson. They struggled against Arkansas. I'm just not sure where I want to lean with this Ole Miss tough loss against Bama. They're a high powered offense. Something to look at in this game might.
Speaker 2: Be the over.
Speaker 1: Both high powered offense. Both can score points. Yes, Ole Miss Leyden Egg a little bit last week. However, you know Kiffin, They're gonna get these boys back on track. I like LSU, but I don't know if I like him at ole Miss. After Ole Miss just lost to Bama. What are you guys taking that confidence? Mitch coming out and saying over over sixty three and a half. We are taking the over sixty three and a half. Don't worry about the points, don't worry about the game over sixty three.
Speaker 2: And a half.
Speaker 1: Mitch's job is on the line with this one. We're going to go LSU at ole Miss total points over sixty three and a half. How do you feel about that one, Mitch?
Speaker 5: I think this is this one's in the bag. I did my research, make sure this big brain is working. I think the over is going to hit.
Speaker 1: What else are you going to be doing this weekend, Mitch? Or what have you been doing all week? Every day on Amazon or Team stores? What have you been doing all week?
Speaker 5: I have been looking for Ohio statek gear because I know I need to get my butt in gear.
Speaker 1: And that is accountability, young man. And we are proud of you for that. We are proud of you for that. The Fairweather fan is back rooting for Ohio State. Now, before we get to these last couple picks of South Carolina at Tennessee and Michigan at Nebraska, we have to bring you the leading place for cars in the digital marketplace, and that is cars dot Com. It connects car shoppers with the perfect car, celebrating twenty five years at helping shoppers research, find inventory, finance and sell cars wherever life takes you next. And it might be South Carolina at Tennessee this weekend. And whoever you're going to be looking to be and that is a Nebraska fan this weekend, there's a car for that.
Speaker 2: On cars dot com. Up to fifty thousand.
Speaker 1: Cars are at a daily shop for over two million cars for two million possibilities. Now we got two more possibilities for you right now with South Carolina at Tennessee and Michigan at Nebraska.
Speaker 3: You know they say Rivalry Week starts in November, but here on bet the bus for us, it starts this weekend, and mainly it starts in Lincoln, but it's also gonna start kneland Stadium because we're going to South Carolina at Tennessee. Line is twelve and a half. We all know what happened last year. I'm gonna get emotional about it, so I'm gonna just let you take the sticks right now and then we can talk about it.
Speaker 2: This is all tough.
Speaker 1: Love the balls, I wouldn't say love the game Cocks, but I love my guy, Joey Parlay, the vault in the back. I like Beemer. We got to sit down with them over in the springtime. I obviously the Chancellor and I Tennessee volunteers very very close. Some would say MySpace top eight. We are potentially best friends. This is a tough game. A house divided is a bus divided, and that will be us this weekend between Nebraska, Michigan, Tennessee South Carolina. South Carolina won by twenty five last year by twenty five late in the year when Tennessee had the opportunity to be a real player in the College Football Playoff and they shit the bed. South Carolina is also three and one against the spread this year. Spencer Rattler is also throwing for a seventy five percent completion percentage. This is without Juice Wells. This is against teams like Georgia North Carolina. But Tennessee is three to zero at home. The game is going to be personal and the environment will be electric. Their three wins are against Virginia, Austin. What is Austin p and utsa? I mean that, but the car ride home after a tough ballgame that we saw South Carolina at Georgia and then we drive home and you're watching Tennessee at Florida, and that defense is.
Speaker 4: Non existent, non existent.
Speaker 1: Not only non existent, but the effort fades when it gets hard. The effort fade when it gets hard. Are you going, Milton?
Speaker 2: Are you going? Rattler?
Speaker 1: And what I was just saying earlier, I like the game Cocks plus twelve and a half at Tennessee against the Big Orange. That's not personal. Again, We're trying to make money. You gotta make what is it, JP?
Speaker 6: You gotta make bank to make money.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. That's what it is, and that's what it's always been.
Speaker 1: South Carolina plus twelve and a half plus twelve and a half against the Tennessee Volunteers. That is my pick. Jack would love to hear your thoughts. JP would love to hear your thoughts.
Speaker 3: I've learned an important lesson over the years, and it's you do not bet with your heart. So I personally won't be financially touching this game, but I am so one hundred percent confident that the volunteers are gonna come out.
Speaker 2: You're not one hundred percent if he ain't putting money on that line brother.
Speaker 4: And a half points.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm confident we're gonna win twelve and a half points to cover after already a pretty shakey start to the season.
Speaker 2: So you want money line?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And JP, I'd like to ask, are we gonna follow up year two with our bet? Just you get to dress the the loser in your team's colors.
Speaker 4: I guess we'll have to do it on this show.
Speaker 2: Since you is it straight up? Or is it? Or is it the points?
Speaker 4: Straight up? Was last year?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm cool with straight up you know me.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: They say don't bet with your emotion. I bet with my heart every week with the Game Cocks. I went into Willie b last year with my heart with the Game Cocks, and I will be I won't be in Knoxville, which does bum me out. But last week Missippi State, that was a big win for us. The old South Carolina after a tough Georgia game.
Speaker 2: Might take that loss.
Speaker 6: This new South Carolina showed up and showed out Xavier Legette, fastest player in all of football on the weekend, and he will be running extremely fast into the end zone at least two or three times this Saturday. I'm taking Game Cox spread, I'm taking Game Cox money line. I'm taking the over on Rattler, I'm taking the over on everyone, Game Cox everything.
Speaker 2: Yo. Is that what you going? You going Joey parlay with that? It's not in my parlay, Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: At the end of the show, we got a little parlay to spice up to make you guys a little bit more coin on top of these options, anything else before we get into the big dance, the Busting Bowl.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm good, I got something.
Speaker 1: The smoothest rye in Bourbon on the planet. Whistle Pig Whiskey, the piggyback. Their rye is what they are known for age six years. Smooth, smooth, down your throat. This stuff right here and if you notice busting with the boys, we have our own whiskey and it is a bourbon. They trusted the boys to roll out of Bourbon in Tennessee with Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 2: This is us right here, a little fright up front.
Speaker 1: Smooth, sweet nectar down your throat and sits warmly on top of your tummy. You can go find it anywhere Whistle Pig, their website, Go to any whistle Pig retailer. They got it in stock. Just call ahead. You got the bustle with the boys, Whiskey the enters. Yes, we're on our way, save four of them. If not, we're on our way. We're getting the ride, the best ride in the game, whistle Pig Whiskey, And this is this whistle Pig is going to be our lock of the week. Go ahead, Jack, I see you grabbing the mic.
Speaker 3: The one and final game, the game that means the most this weekend to all of us, possibly the biggest rivalry in college sports. We've got Michigan out Nebraska for the second annual Bust and Bowl.
Speaker 4: I think you know.
Speaker 3: Last year Michigan unfortunately took the first Trophy game, but that was in an arbor. This year it is in Lincoln, and it seems like you guys have something to fight for, something to prove.
Speaker 2: We always do.
Speaker 1: JP knows it as a South Carolina, as a South Carolina alone, it's us versus the world every damn week, every day, and.
Speaker 6: Every second of every day.
Speaker 1: You're fucking right, and on a national level, the fights that we have to fight on a daily basis because the national headlines, it's the story's already written. This is David versus Goliath. This is will Nebraska ever be back?
Speaker 2: Is Matt rule?
Speaker 1: The guy did he miss? Swinging miss on the quarterback. They're the worst team in the last decade, Michigan. They have the number one run dye or they have the number one defense in the country. They're too big and too strong. They've won the Old Line Award the last two years in a row. You know those you know that Old Line is sitting in the shower jerking off to that with a little Taylor poster sitting right up. Go Taylor, can't wait for you to come back out here, so we can we can, you know, go to scheeps and jerk each other off and talk about how we're the.
Speaker 2: Best old line in the country.
Speaker 1: They're a bunch of candy ass motherfuckers that tailgate at a country club. Here's the reality when you when you zoom in on what's cooking in Nebraska, it's this.
Speaker 2: Let him fucking talk.
Speaker 1: Nebraska has the number two run defense in the country. Yet to give up sixty points to anybody the number two runoff What what did I say?
Speaker 2: Boy? Also true?
Speaker 4: Also fucking true.
Speaker 2: Yet to give up.
Speaker 1: Sixty yards to anybody in sixty points the number two runoff fense in the country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do we turn the ball over.
Speaker 1: Yes, But if we take care of the football, for the love of God, I don't want to say it, but somebody tell me what our record is if we take care of the football.
Speaker 7: Three in one, three and oh, four and oh four and o it's four and oh listen, Nebraska this weekend Memorial Stadium.
Speaker 1: We are taking these motherfuckers down. I'm telling you they're sleeping on this. They're probably not because I know you little pussys Wolverines. Consume what I say, and that's how I know you're gonna show up and we're gonna beat you at.
Speaker 2: Your fucking best.
Speaker 1: Dude, always in the Husky locker room when that ball kicks off in Memorial on Saturday, two thirty pm. I need that blood pumping in your heart to get cold and turn fucking black, because I need four quarters of fuck you football. We can go fishing in a pond and take Nebraska plus eighteen right now, but I'm going in the fucking ocean and We're taking down the whale. Nebraska money line is your lock of the week. Opportunity is like flowing water. You're never gonna touch the same drop twice.
Speaker 2: This opportunity.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you for storming the field and I'll be flipping off Jim Harball. That is my lock of the week. Thank you for watching. But the bus it is not over yet. Joey Parlay, Joey Parlay has a little little parlay for us in the back that's going to sprinkle this, sprinkle a few dollars on this on top of all these separate picks.
Speaker 6: Starting off with this parlay, we're doing two lane twenty one. They're playing Ua b uab if I'm not mistaken, didn't even have a program a couple of years ago, so that'll be a lock too. Lane is one of the best teams in the country. Next, we're taking Utah plus three versus Oregon State.
Speaker 2: Dju Young Galay.
Speaker 6: We saw him at Clempson last year, folded, he's garbage. They just come off a tough loss last week. So I got Utah plus three and finally ASU plus eleven and a half first California, and we saw what they competed against USC who everybody's saying the best country or the best team in the country. They competed against them there with him until the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: And you know they love coach Dilly out there. Dude, Dilly brings the juice.
Speaker 6: So I think Utah plus three, ASU plus eleven and a half and two Lane plus twenty one plus five eighty one odds on a little three pick parlay, a little cash money, smoke this cigar cue the astro music.
Speaker 2: Put Jim Harbo's head into the cigar tip smoking his Paul but welcome, Hey, I feel good about it.