Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at some other stocks that are on the move today, not necessarily in the biotech space. Scarlett Food here with Pausweeny and of course normal Linda Bloomberg Television's market correspondent, and Nora. I know you're beginning with Carnival, which should be positive given that it boosted its profit forecast, but the stock is down.
Speaker 3: Wall Street investors being really nitpicky here. I mean, as you mentioned, they did report results that you would expect, you know, people would be positive about, as they did beat expectations here if you look at adjusted EPs that beat expectations. They also lifted their guidance for the full year in terms of their adjusted net income here. But Stifold is really coming out saying that investors could be quote unquote nitpicking the company's lower than expected fourth quarter net yields guidance. So they're really getting into the details, all the dirty details here. You're trying to figure out something that they feel as though isn't really meeting the high bar that they had going into the report. So you are seeing this as one of the worst performing stocks in the S and P five hundred today tickers CCL. But I mean, if you look at what the street is thinking. More broadly, Wall Street has no Cell ratings on the stock. Right now, about seventy four percent of analysts are advising that people buy cruisers.
Speaker 4: Can't There's nothing you can do to keep those people on the sidelines so they can not come off to cruise in them.
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 4: Yet, also looking.
Speaker 3: At shares of CSX, this one though in the green, up as much as four point one percent. This one also has no CELL ratings. Here up for its biggest intra day gain since July in this year, and this is after the company named Steve and Angel as it's new CEO. This of course comes after the abrupt departure that we saw from Joe Heinrich's This really overhauled the railroad's leadership, especially as is thinking about the pressures that we have from Piers Norfolk, Southern and Union Pacific. If you think back just a couple months ago, they actually came for a deal here that would create the first transcontinental railroad in the US. Bloomberg did report back in July that CSX is working with gold Minsacs to explore options for a deal of its own.
Speaker 4: So I emailed Lee Klaskow, are analyst railroad analysts for Bloomberg Intelligence, and I said, hey, was this a surprise, this change in leadership? This response, yes, yeah, thanks Lee for the expensive Now I understand the he on vacation this week, so that explains it.
Speaker 1: That's why he's like, yeah, don't bother me into exactly exactly all right, Nora, We're going to bother you for one more mover.
Speaker 3: That is DoorDash food here. Okay, it's a your dash dash here, we're seeing shares of DoorDash rising. Of course, this is after it's expanding its relationship with the grocery store chain operator Kroger, So we are seeing Kroger up a touch here. But essentially we're looking at Instacart, of course, and focus that is a competitor here to DoorDash. But I mean, Kroger should be launching almost twenty seven hundred of its stores on the door dash platform starting October first, So just around the corner here and you are seeing shares.
Speaker 2: Pop off of this news the Stockmovers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.