Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Durand. Elvis Durand's phone tap.
Speaker 2: Let's see Daniel, Yes, you get today's phone tap.
Speaker 3: What's it about?
Speaker 4: So Christy is phone tapping her husband Kent. Apparently they've been talking about maybe putting the house on the market, but nothing's been set in stone. So she said, why don't we pretend I did it without him knowing?
Speaker 1: So sell the house without telling your husband.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you call as the buyer of the house and I'll get on the phone later on and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: All right, it's not a very good thing to do. Yeah, see what happens to Daniel's phone.
Speaker 2: Tell here we to help you.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm looking for Chrissy money lease, she's not here. Yeah, Hi, this is Melissa Rich. I'm the person purchasing your property.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joe answer, we're on from here.
Speaker 4: Next showed me the property and I put the bit in it and was accepted by Chrissy.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no no, that house is not for sale. There's no for sale timeay wait.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, please don't tell me that because I have no place to live. Then if that's the case, I okay, because I've sold my place.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me fuck the brakes on you for a minute. None of this has been run past me, whatso well?
Speaker 1: Okay, excuse me. I'm sorry to be rude, but I don't even know who you are.
Speaker 2: I'm her husband.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, you don't know that she sold your house?
Speaker 2: You mean I don't know? I know she ain't sold my house. I am so sorry that you ain't got nowhere to rid. But there's a whole lot of shelters around here that can help you out. My house is not for sale, sir, Please don't say that.
Speaker 1: Do you know, Chrissy honey?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 2: I know what kind of question?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm very confused, then, sir.
Speaker 4: How could your wife let a realtor show your property and you not know about it?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. My wife must have felled them, bumped her head. I don't know what to tell you. That house is mine.
Speaker 1: No, it's mine. I even have a closing date.
Speaker 2: A closing date. Yes, you better back. Do you know what flaving play say? I can't do not follow you?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Sorry, right, sir, why don't you talk to your wife? She'll explain the situation.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take your tongue and I'm going to tie it in the nott where your shoemaker should be. Got to bite down.
Speaker 3: That's what you need to doe.
Speaker 4: Two o'clock at my clothing. Okay, goodbye, Yeah, goodbye? Okay, Chrissy, Yeah he is.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 3: He's also on the Queen.
Speaker 4: He is awesome.
Speaker 1: We are going to reconnect to that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hello, you keep calling me and I'm minute with a patient. With that, America, I'm they're going to be scribing the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Listen to me real good. Just called my talking about you sold the house and talking about it's our house. Oh, I'm walking I'm working it off. I'm walking it off. I'm walking it off.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I didn't. I didn't get to talk to you about it because we had a really busy weekend.
Speaker 2: You know, I didn't wonder while we were doing the yard work. It didn't come across to.
Speaker 3: You to let me. I have a copy of the paper here in the office, and I'm going to sign your name because he needs me to Taxico.
Speaker 2: If you signed money, don't send money. I asked you. You ain't got to do.
Speaker 3: You don't even see what U said about you're not even that surprised.
Speaker 2: Well, it's surprised. How the hell can you say I'm not surprised. I'm a What if you gonna call me to coming that you saw a mouse? No, what I'm doing if I'm using mynd to keep myself from excluding and put you a whole in every one of these boxes in the place I'm keeping myself composed under the strain that I'm under at this present time.
Speaker 3: Why are you us mad at me? I thought you would be happy and excited that we're doing something together.
Speaker 2: And new to tell them where was stigether at?
Speaker 3: Well? Where you'll have to help me pack?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm gonna help you pack. We gonna go. We're gonna start doing it right away immediately. I'm that we gonna pack it up. Yeah, my thing going nowhere?
Speaker 3: Can I show you wad the paper or not? Should I fax it to you? Or no?
Speaker 2: I don't tax me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think you should sign them.
Speaker 2: This Kent.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is Daniel man Arrow from Elvis Duran in the Morning show. And we just phone tapped you.
Speaker 2: Oh you gotta be you gotta kid me.
Speaker 3: You did not I got you baby til I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know you didn't know, you did not nobody gets me. You just got me.
Speaker 1: She got you.
Speaker 3: Yoah.
Speaker 2: You guys, you guys are literally standing shard of
Speaker 1: The Elvis Durant phone tap