Speaker 1: Too Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camridge edge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself and Trachelle. Today we are going to be recapping Southern Charm season ten, episode fifteen. And this was not the finale that I didn't This did not feel like a finale.
Speaker 3: It was snooze best. I don't understand. I was expecting so much more and it was so boring.
Speaker 4: It was so boring.
Speaker 2: I kept thinking, wait, didn't they say this is a finale. I thought like something big was going to happen, like this big party and drama.
Speaker 3: And now well the previews showed like all this like fighting, and I was like, oh my god, I can't wait.
Speaker 5: And then it was just a huge flob.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was Southern harm for me. Let me just tell you, it was very harmful that I had to stay awake and watch this at nine o'clock last night. So it starts out where Venito walks over to JT's event space so they can talk about the allegation against Himanina knows that JT doesn't talk like talk that way, so.
Speaker 4: She's team JT. Of course, she is.
Speaker 2: JT can't believe Ryan would throw this curveball, considering he barely knows the guy. Anyway, Vanina feels uncomfortable with Ryan. Now JT will not be attending the summer Surrey that Vanita feels like she needs to have a talk with him, so he's not going to attend. He's pissed off Vanitas by his side. Vanitas like, I'm not risking what we have. Vanita, you are stunning and can do so.
Speaker 4: Much better than JT.
Speaker 3: But okay, she keeps focusing on him, saying some girl like JT saying some girl because she's very hurt that she's just like some other girl. But hello, he has a girlfriend. She kind of is.
Speaker 5: The other girl.
Speaker 4: She is the other girl, but.
Speaker 5: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: She is just has the hots for him and doesn't believe anything that's being said, and she really comes to his side, and.
Speaker 3: I mean, she's ride or die for him more so than I've seen a lot of people with their partners.
Speaker 5: Even I mean, the.
Speaker 3: Barber calls all this drama and she's like, at least your hair looks really good.
Speaker 4: I'm like, why did she so like she's delusional. I'm like what, wait, do you not?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: But she just doesn't get it. She doesn't get she wants to see the best in JT. I get that she's obviously has the hots for him and supposedly did date, but it was a fake date. Like I'm confused about that. I can't wait for the reunion to clear that up. But Shep and Whitney are grabbing lunch. Whitney suggests that Shep bring a date to the sore sore, I can never say that right, sore. She lightened his spirits after his breakup with Sienna. Whitney points out that Mollie seems pretty interested in SHEP lately, and that's true, she does seem and we get to see them kiss. Shep hesitates, but he decides to call her in front of Whitney and ask her to be a state.
Speaker 4: Were you shocked at that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Because I feel like everyone's kind of been pushing in and SHEP is the kind of guy that is just kind of like, you know what, I'll have a good time, and Molly seems she's a good time. She's fun, she's funny. Why not, She's a beautiful girl. I just think it's really cute that like Whitney is always there for like the debrief. That's like my friends and I call it a debrief whenever we're all like kind of going there to like gossip and talk about what's about to happen or what happened.
Speaker 5: So they're, you know, having their kiki.
Speaker 3: And I think it's cute that he asked her to be a date.
Speaker 5: She deserves that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know that he's really into her, but I think that she's probably into him.
Speaker 4: So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: But Craig is driving Page to the airport and he's practically begging her to stay an extra day.
Speaker 4: Page is going to be.
Speaker 2: Really busy now, so maybe one of the longest stretches they've had to go through without seeing each other.
Speaker 4: They both say they don't feel like they're in sync.
Speaker 3: They seem very off, like the chemistry is not there anymore, Like they don't see She does not seem like she's going to miss him whenever she's gone. She's just going through her plans and all the things she has to do, and it's she's not even given him an answer about when they're going to see each other next.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like, Hey, Chicken, what am I going to see you next?
Speaker 4: And she's like, I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 2: Never, which ends it up happening but right right, And it's interesting to see the crossover between the two shows how the relationship is going and then how it ended. And I'm glad for Summerhouse that we get to see you know more exactly.
Speaker 3: I also feel like I don't know about you, but I feel like Craig in the car know set something's up. He just has the face of someone who knows that it is approached. There's an expiration date on this relationship and it's approaching fast.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean he has to feel the heat. He's got to feel her pulling away. He's got to be like in he almost says it feels it almost feels a little desperate of him, like.
Speaker 4: What am I going to see you? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: I can't like Craig, you know why? You just ask the questions are you over me? Or what what's going on?
Speaker 3: Sometimes people don't want to hear that answer, and I feel like he's one of those people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think I've been like that a few times in my life, where you're like em but I don't think I really want to know the answer, so I'm just gonna live in denial right now, right right. But Craig keeps asking when they're going to see each other next and page, she doesn't give him an answer. Finally, they say this is the last time. She says this is the last time they're going to see each other, and she like, you said, she really meant it. So it's the day of Madison Ryan's party.
Speaker 4: The venue is huge and all decorated for the black tie party.
Speaker 2: Apparently, Taylor told Austin that Sally was saying he kept trying to see her boobs at the Bahamas.
Speaker 4: Okay, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Get that, Like, I don't remember it being like that big of a deal. I feel like Taylor's kind of trying to stir the pot because there's this whole, like weird jealous thing about the ex boyfriends and everything with her.
Speaker 5: I mean, she's made a little messy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Austin was saying jokingly, so he thinks Taylor's really just projecting her hatred for Sally onto this Leva shows up and she also feels like.
Speaker 4: She's over Ryan.
Speaker 2: At this point, after hearing the barber on the phone, she thinks he's just wanted to stir the pot Austin approaches. Sally did clear the air about what Taylor had told him. Sally knows he was just being playful. She doesn't understand why Taylor had to go and make this a big thing. A lot of people think Shep and Molly look great together. Besides Taylor. I think they looked great together. I like seeing them, like like they're going to the prom and they're all up, and I'm not too sure about Shep's outfit, his little soldier outfit with a little little that was weird.
Speaker 4: That was a little much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's like Shep looking like he's ready for this South of the War so war like.
Speaker 4: He's like he's dressed for war and the stuff, like he's colonel Whoever.
Speaker 5: It's not a great choice.
Speaker 3: But you know, with Mollie, I've told you this a million times that I really like her. I like her workiness, and I think she's really cute. But here's the thing about her, I feel like she doesn't Sometimes you need to give off like more of a sexy, you know, get me girl vibe, and she does not give those vibes off. She is like friend zoning herself.
Speaker 2: Well, she's like this, I got a wingspan of six feet, right, Like, no, no guy.
Speaker 4: Wants to hear that. No guy wants to hear.
Speaker 5: That's just she's just an odd bird. And I think it's cute.
Speaker 3: She's gonna have to find somebody who is very different for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I mean it was cute to see her and shop together and she was a little bit the aggressor and pulled him in for a kiss and all that stuff. But I'm I mean, we haven't heard that anything became of that, right, Like, there's no rumors out there they're dating.
Speaker 5: No, No, not at all.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, I didn't want to say something I thought was really funny. Whenever SHEP goes to pick her up and he goes to knock on her door, she has balls hanging from her doors, brass balls.
Speaker 2: Hanging from her door, and I think she said her brother gave it to her.
Speaker 4: Or something like that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I need somebody who's like very niche for her.
Speaker 5: She's just a funny girl.
Speaker 3: And I don't think I think SHEP needs somebody who is not that she has like a smart humor. I think that he needs someone who's a little bit more.
Speaker 5: Taylor was perfect for him. Actually.
Speaker 2: At the event, Sally decides to pull Taylor aside to address the gossiping. Two months ago, the girls decided to keep each other's names out of their mouths, but Taylor broke the agreement when she spoke to Austin.
Speaker 4: It's really hard to.
Speaker 2: Keep your somebody's name out of your mouth when you're filming a show with them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's going to come up.
Speaker 2: That's what you're paid to do, is you know, to discuss things and talk about people.
Speaker 3: So they clearly have beef to her and Sally do not like each other, and so they've shared two guys, I mean, or maybe more, and so obviously they have to see each other.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I mean I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so well, Taylor claims she was looking out for her friend, but Sally doesn't think it was her place to say anything. Taylor ends up walking away from the argument entirely. Then there's an awkward cheers to Taylor and Sally dating each other's exes. Sally says she got the better one than Taylor, tries to say the same thing after her.
Speaker 4: It's all so awkward.
Speaker 2: I mean, Taylor's idea of conflict resolution is evacuation. Why does she always run away?
Speaker 3: I just think that Taylor's this is gonna sound mean. I just don't think that she is equipped to.
Speaker 5: Have one of those real conversations.
Speaker 3: Like for me, I feel like I'm really good in an argument situation, like I have comebacks, and so I don't think Taylor is a comeback queen.
Speaker 5: So I think she needs to just Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wish I could learn to walk away in a while. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So then Lev and Vnita pull Ryan off to the side so they can talk. They accuse Ran of lying, but he insists that he's telling the truth. He thinks his barber could have been the one trying to spin the narrative. And I could see that the barber trying to spend the narrative. He's not a cast member. He doesn't need to be looking shady yea. And Ryan's like, he's not getting me. He's trying to save his business. He's trying to say, that's a good point. He trying to save his business.
Speaker 4: So I could see him twisting the words a little bit.
Speaker 2: As Ryan and the girls are trying to talk, Madison and Rod decide to join in. Things start to get heated, and Leva and Ryan are talking over each other to get their point across. Rod tries to give his opinion, but Ryan asked him to leave because he doesn't doesn't concern him.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is a lot. There's just yond Mariyn. She's going back and forth.
Speaker 2: Then Venita asked Leva to leave so she can just have a civil conversation with Ryan one on one. Ryan's intent was to look out for Venita because he knows she has feelings for JT.
Speaker 4: I think everybody knows.
Speaker 2: That the two of them make up, and Vinida's upset and she's stuck in the middle of JT and all these people that are hating on him.
Speaker 5: This whole situation was interesting.
Speaker 3: Like at first, Benita is just like Leva, like I need your help. I'm not a confrontational person. Love is like, oh my beer, I got this. She's confronting Ryan. But for me, I feel like I have a good read on liars, and I feel like Ryan's telling the truth. He wasn't super defensive. He was just like, uh no, why would I lie about this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, see that's how I felt too. And and then I'm like you know what the barber exaggerated. The barber said something not known he was going to be brought up on the show. Then when he was confronted, he's like, screw this. You know, I'm not getting paid, I'm not on the show the same business.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna smooth it over. Let these guys deal with it.
Speaker 3: Crawl fishing, because crawlfish move backwards. I'm like, he's crawl fishing his way out of a situation.
Speaker 5: Oh I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: Welcome to casual chaos, where I'm telling my story unfiltered, unedited and unapologetic for a moment you didn't see on camera, to secrets nobody's dared to spill. I'm bringing you behind the scenes like never before. I'm talking love life because let's be real here, it's been a journey, wellness and the truth behind the headlines, and of course I've got the receipts. Plus I'll be sitting down with some of the biggest named in pop culture for casually chaotic conversations you won't hear anywhere else. So pour yourself an espresso martini and get ready, because once you start listening, you'll be waking up in the morning, thinking about so many things. Listen to Casual Chaos starting on March twenty fourth on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: The party continues and Shep and Molly are turning a lot of heads. They look great standing over there. Everybody looked great. I love you all the looks and everything. They're dancing together and Shp dips Molly so faster, shoe flies off. It's just all dreamy. Plus, Austin and Craig look very happy together. Their friendship is.
Speaker 4: Finally back on track and normal.
Speaker 2: Austin is really happy with Audrey and feels like he can be himself around her. Craig talks about the relationship with Page and says he's ninety nine percent sure he's going to propose to her this year.
Speaker 4: This broke my heart. I know me too, No, MOLLI I know.
Speaker 2: Molly and Shep have a little makeup sash. Then two hours later, Molly's dry spell ended.
Speaker 5: Do you believe that? Do you really believe that they had sex after that night?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know who's the one that told the producers to put that on the screen, But we're gonna find out that the reunion, and I'm like, I think I'm more interested in seeing the reunion that I did this whole entire season.
Speaker 4: I thought it was. I don't think the season was great. I really don't.
Speaker 5: I don't either.
Speaker 3: We had to suffer through five episodes of Sienna and Chip's whatever situationship.
Speaker 5: That was too much.
Speaker 3: I wanted to see more, Like you said of the girls, Molly, all that stuff, Like, the season was boring.
Speaker 2: It was really boring, and I think that, what do you think they need to do to get it back on track?
Speaker 3: Okay, so whenever, whenever they're like, two hours later, this is what happened, and then two months later.
Speaker 5: JT and Venita were dating.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Okay, this is all the stuff that I want to see.
Speaker 5: On this show.
Speaker 3: On the show, I'm a big fan of picking up the cameras again. And I know that they did it five months later with Craig and Paige and the breakup, but I feel like they should have picked up the cameras a little bit more like somebody call producers, Hey, this is what's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the two months later they're they're dating. That's what saying but he still had a girlfriend, is what we're hearing like little clips with the reunion.
Speaker 3: I wonder if it's the same girl that he was dating or the whole thing is so weird.
Speaker 2: It says they're dating, and then then JT posts a picture with another girl and Venita unfollowed him on Instagram and they haven't talked since well, obviously they talked at the reunion.
Speaker 4: So it's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 2: To see because I know that out there there was a lot of people saying that it was fake and they were doing it, And I'm like, but if it was fake and they were doing it, there's no cameras up, so what benefit do they get from that that?
Speaker 5: And also it says it shows that the reunion that we're going to see next week, that.
Speaker 3: She goes and gets her phone for proof and receipts of text messages, So clearly there was something that happened something there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Andy's like, this is going to get interesting or this is he said something.
Speaker 5: I was like going, I like, it's not going to go well for JT.
Speaker 3: When when somebody goes to get their phone for receipts, it's because they have something good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So five, and then they say it flashes five months later, Craig and Page broke up, so they bring pickup cameras and this was in January twenty twenty five. Show Up and Austin are talking about the breakup, but Austin doesn't seem surprised.
Speaker 4: Shep just feels bad for Craig.
Speaker 2: At this point, Craig goes over to Austin's house to talk to them about the whole thing, and he and Paige had a really nice Thanksgiving together and everything seemed normal according to him. But she called him a few weeks later and said we need to talk, and Craig knew what she.
Speaker 4: Was going to say. Now, when they said they need to talk, was it in person? I hope.
Speaker 5: I thought that I heard him say that. She called him boo.
Speaker 4: She could even like do it.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: If it was in person, Like now, that's chicken shit.
Speaker 2: I want to call you, guys chicken And that's chicken shit if you've been together three years and you do this over the phone.
Speaker 5: But here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Paige's reasoning for the breakup is like she needs to find herself, and whenever she said that she wants to have kids and raise them in the city, and she knew that he would be resentful because of that because he doesn't want to do that.
Speaker 5: That's a valid reason to break up with someone.
Speaker 4: Well, it's also a.
Speaker 2: Valid reason to break up with somebody when you find some professional guy that's a millionaire that she attracted to that lives in the city.
Speaker 4: So there's that too, just allegedly. This is what we're hearing.
Speaker 2: So Page broke up with him because he needs to find she needs to find herself. Like you said, they were both very calm about it. Craig wanted to wait until Paige went public about it before he would speak about it, which is very kind. Paige had asked Craig to buy her a ring. This is the part that's so confusing. So he went to New York and designed a custom ring for her.
Speaker 4: Then she told him to hold off on it.
Speaker 2: So did he buy it? Did he not buy it? Did he just have a design? Very confused on this.
Speaker 3: It sounds like he was getting a design, but you have to put him down payment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well you're you all buy that thing? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I guess he had to pay for it, and then I guess got his money back.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, he thinks he said he was willing to move to New York for her, but she knew he'd resent it, and you know, to force him to raise kids in Manhattan and have that lifestyle. He would not be happy there. I don't think he would be. No Craig things, what he and Page had was so.
Speaker 4: Rare, and he can't believe that they you know, they just let it go like that.
Speaker 3: And yeah, but I think that she is thinking more of a smart strategic decision for the future, and he's just thinking about love with his heart and she's thinking about no, like I'm going to let this go before it progresses.
Speaker 4: And we've all been in this situation.
Speaker 2: You're in a relationship in your early twenties, you know, our late twenties, early thirties, and you start dating and then your life, like yours, has a big change from twenty to thirty, twenties to thirties, you change big time.
Speaker 4: And they've been dating for what three.
Speaker 2: Years, Her career has changed, her values of change probably, and all of a sudden, it's like, I.
Speaker 4: Don't want to do this anymore.
Speaker 3: Look, I've broken up with someone that I was still in love with because of location two.
Speaker 5: That's what.
Speaker 3: It's sad and it hurts, but you have to make the decision. And I don't think about him anymore except for just now.
Speaker 5: When we talked, I brought it up. It's for the best.
Speaker 4: It is for the best.
Speaker 2: But you know, coming up on the reunion, I did not realize that Madison revealed her pregnancy to the entire cast at the reunion.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's so weird because her and Vanita are supposed to be these good friends and Bevenita looked very surprised.
Speaker 5: I'm like, that's where I went.
Speaker 2: I go like this, I go, hmmm, so nobody's really friends here exactly.
Speaker 3: So did she just hide her and Madison's hiding herself like into her house for five months.
Speaker 5: I mean, she looked pretty pregnant.
Speaker 4: She looked very pregnant.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised she didn't wear like a skin tight dress to like really.
Speaker 4: Show it, because she had a very Yeah, that's odd, very.
Speaker 5: I just thought that was so weird. I'm like, they really don't talk.
Speaker 2: I know, they don't see each other, But you know what, when you film a show like that, like even I'm speaking just experience in Housewives, you spend so much time together for three three and a half months, sometimes four months, and then you're like, I don't want to see you guys for six months. Get out of my face, you know you and so much drama. Well, at the reunion, we see a clip where Andy asked Craig if Page broke up with him for another guy, So we're gonna hear the answer to that. Taylor and Sally get into it. Apparently the whole cast is scared of Craig, and Venita grabs her phone and pulls up recepts against JT and Andy's like, this is about to get juicy here.
Speaker 5: It was such like a mean girl's moment. Whenever Andy's like.
Speaker 3: Raise your hand if you've been victimized by Craig, Like whenever they're at the bleachers, Everyone's like me.
Speaker 2: How do I not feel Craig's like such like an aggressor, Like I don't has he been in the past?
Speaker 4: Is that what it is? Because I'm like, I don't feel like he's like this real big mean He's just a liar?
Speaker 5: Is I want to know?
Speaker 3: I feel like Chef was more in the past, kind of like the bully to Craig.
Speaker 5: I think I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe Craig just blows up whenever he feels like he's confronted. I'm not sure there's obviously something that we did not see.
Speaker 4: Us hurt people do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's what us.
Speaker 4: Hurt people's do. We blow up.
Speaker 3: But I think that there's clearly something that we are not seeing that is not shown on the show, that's behind the scenes with him.
Speaker 5: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just think the whole thing was kind of lackluster. I hope it's better next season. There are people online that are saying that Taylor needs to go to Southern Hospitality, that she needs to just be off the show.
Speaker 5: I would love for her spot to open up and put somebody else in there.
Speaker 2: I have not watched that show, but I hear great things about it. But I think that they need some new people on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think that Craig and Shep and Austin can stay. Add another guy in there, maybe not JT, and then.
Speaker 2: They need some big They need some strong girls on there. Because this show is really heavy on the men. There's not a whole lot of like, the only little drama we got was this episode with Taylor.
Speaker 5: You know what, I mean, like, yeah, what the meat up?
Speaker 3: Leva is a very strong personality, but they don't show her that much.
Speaker 4: Show her hardly at all because it's every once in a while.
Speaker 5: But I like her personality.
Speaker 2: But do you think it's because she's so involved in the other show.
Speaker 5: I think she's busy.
Speaker 3: I think she has probably like four or five restaurants that she's running and she does southern hospitality.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that she's just so busy.
Speaker 3: But they need another lev And No, now that Madison has the baby, I hope she.
Speaker 5: Doesn't lose her spunk because like she's carrying.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like she's kind of lost her spunk for the show, because I've always heard like, oh, Madison is like she's dramatic, and she steers, stirs things up, and you know this and that, and she can be mean, and I I have been watching her. I'm like, she's a sweetheart, she's beautiful, she's funny, Like I don't see her as being.
Speaker 3: That she's in a season of her life where she's happy and comfortable. And then and I kind of miss whenever she was like a hot mess because she used to be mean. She would come in so hot and yell at people and get drunk and be like, ah, she'd say some funny things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, break, I'm Catherine. She's a hot mess. Yes, bring Bragg Thomas.
Speaker 5: Yes, I agree.
Speaker 3: The old seasons of Southern Charm with those two are just unmatched.
Speaker 2: That's when I used to watch it way back then. I used to watch it when they were on it, but I stop watching it.
Speaker 4: So now I'm watching again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it needs help. They're gonna have to bring something next week. What is going on with all these Bravo shows? O C and Beverly Hills are the only two that are, like in Salt Lake and Potomac that are kind of carrying it. Everybody else is kind of falling apart.
Speaker 4: I know, gotta get together.
Speaker 3: You're together, well, at least at least you're still doing great.
Speaker 4: I'm hanging in there.
Speaker 2: Well that's it, guys, and so we'll see you next week for the reunion.
Speaker 4: I hear it's a two parter.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that.
Speaker 3: I'm glad for the season to end, and I hope that they make some changes and bring it Brittans.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, alright, Well I love you girls.
Speaker 4: And I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 5: Okay, alright bye