Speaker 1: Big Johnny Cash guy. Really, I don't get it. I respect yeah, but that's right now.
Speaker 2: He was kind of a pioneer back in the day.
Speaker 3: Unit it's a little bit.
Speaker 4: The boys are eight and three. Happy victory Monday. If you're listening on Tuesday, Happy victory Tuesday. I hope you're bringing that big dick energy all day long. That b d E as we like to call it on social For some weird reason, I don't like typing in the D word on social media, so I just put BDE. But the boys are eighting three, huge win in Indianapolis, a big time ballgame by the boys.
Speaker 2: We're rolling right now.
Speaker 4: We got to keep it up. But this episode of Bustle with the Boys is presented by Barstools Sports Fire. Episode today we had on a couple of legends. Uh, Bustle with the Boys collaborated with King and the Sting. Brendan Shab and Theovahon came on of the bus and we had a great time. Brendan came on for about an hour before THEO came on. THEO joined us. Dude is all time. Uh, this is a great podcast. Brendan is a Both of these guys are people. We follow for a long time. They're huge inspirations on why we started and why we do the podcast the way we do.
Speaker 1: Brendan I told him last time we had him on.
Speaker 4: We did an episode with Shaub last year that you can go check out. But he's somebody that I had down on my notebook that he's a host of Fighter and the Kid Below the Belt, King and the Sting. He does King in the scene with the Ovonne, who also hosts his own podcast this past weekend. Both of them are comedians. Hilarious.
Speaker 1: Caught him as Zanies when they were in town. This is a great episode. We had a great time.
Speaker 4: Brendan and Taylor both had COVID, so we talk about COVID, We talk about all things football, seeing the boys, catching up with the boys, getting to know each other. It's a great podcast. I think you guys are going to really enjoy it. Before we hop into the episode, a couple of things. It's Cyber Monday. Like I said, it's Victory Monday. We have Cyber Monday going on right now. Shout out to everybody who's participating in these holiday sales from Black Friday to Cyber Monday.
Speaker 2: A huge thank you to you.
Speaker 4: Guys, it's been a big weekend for us, a big weekend for you guys to get ready to go for Christmas, get your gifts. But if you're listening right now, we have Cyber Monday deals going on sitewide. Go to the Bus with the Boys merch store. You can cop anything. It's twenty percent off. But any item you purchase, if you take your receipt, big or small, doesn't have to be a certain amount of money, and you email it to info at BUSTINWTB dot com and put in the subject line Cyber the Boys, Taylor and I we're gonna be sending personalized videos like the little cameos. Thank you and shout outs to each and every one of you who buy merch on Cyber Monday. Again, it doesn't have to be any amount. Just go purchase something on Cyber Monday. Email your receipt to Busting to info at BUSTINDWTV dot com.
Speaker 2: Taylor and I are going.
Speaker 4: To be sending videos, you know, throughout the day and night to people, personalizing them and stuff like that. So have fun.
Speaker 2: Enjoy that.
Speaker 4: We play the Browns next weekend at home. I believe we are doing a watch party follow us at bustin WTB to stay up to date with everything, and yeah, keeping the intro short today, won't you guys get in this episode? This episode again and is phenomenal. Before we jump in, we have to read an ad from our boys at Chevy Silverado, the strongest most advanced Silverado ever. Shout out Chevy Silverado, no free shoutouts of course strength. What does it mean to you? What about dependability, discipline, grit and spit. Silverado is dependable like the people who drive them. You. The design is big, bold and commanding. This truck turns heads when you're taking it out of that parking lot, that fresh new Chevy Silverado that you just bought. People are gonna know that you're about that life. From tailgating to hauling that new big screen TV or couch towing, RVs, trailers, boats, weird flex off roading to road trips. Moving day.
Speaker 2: Who wants to be a part of moving day?
Speaker 4: Nobody? But maybe your friend or that family member needs to move some furniture and they need a truck to borrow. That's where that new Chevy Silverado comes in. A partner with grit and determination, anything is possible and the Silverado is a partner in that big holiday sales going on. Take your cute little self down to the nearest Chevy dealership, tell them the boys sent you, and start shopping for that new Chevy Silverado. Maybe maybe you know somebody with a great determination who's about that life on the road, who has all the intangibles and they just need that perfect truck to match their personality. That's where the Chevy Solverado comes in. Go to the nearest dealership again, tell them the boys sent you and have fun shopping for that new holiday truck to make your husband, wife, kid, whoever, the proudest person on the planet with that brand new Chevy Silverado a proud, a proud sponsor and partner of Busting with the Boys. Now, let's kick off this beautiful episode of Busting with the Boys and King in the Sting.
Speaker 1: I don't need cans, but if that's what you guys do.
Speaker 2: Taylor goes without him, I go with them.
Speaker 1: I go with or without it. It's kind of just like whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Jallyroll came through huge rast, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Be careful if you're a rapper or a rappist, how do you say it?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I was just going.
Speaker 1: Bangs.
Speaker 3: Jelly's talented man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt is that? Why is that how you got that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, he gifted this to me.
Speaker 1: How do you know, Jelly Roll?
Speaker 5: Jelly Roll is a big fan of my shows, and he's a huge fan of yeah shows, small, subtle and then he just did King of the Sting.
Speaker 3: Crushed it? Really, Yeah, I crushed it.
Speaker 1: What does King of the Sting look like? With thel He lives here now, right.
Speaker 3: He lives So this is the first one we've done in Nashville because I'm here for shows, So we go, We'll just knock out King the Sting since I'm in Nashville, but he usually flies back every two weeks to l A.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then do you guys knock out several Like, well, that's what we do, Like we knock.
Speaker 5: Out to that shows a different animal. It's yeah, it's basically a TV show.
Speaker 1: Times it's awesome.
Speaker 3: So you can't do more than two. More than two is a beast.
Speaker 1: I don't like doing to going through this process. I like it better when we do, Like if we do ever could get to one a week. But with us playing football, you know, when you're in a team sport. You kind of like if you go and do a podcast and the team doesn't do good and then on a Monday, you're all of a sudden telling jokes. It's like these fucking guys got to focus them.
Speaker 4: Somebody actually tweeted me yesterday about it, like I don't know, he kept calling me pup. He just kept referring to me as hilarious and said something about practice squad and you guys need to focus on winning or something like that.
Speaker 1: Hey, people, I just think I said for no reason. Yeah, people, just people working in your cubicles, your little nine to five pieces.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I just wish them well, I said, I hope your life gets better. Appreciate the follow and then he sent along thing saying like you know, hey, come man, I love the boy man.
Speaker 2: And then you know how it flips.
Speaker 1: It always flips, and it's just like when.
Speaker 5: People hate those comments though, bro, well when you you.
Speaker 4: Know, you know, when you'll just refresh and just see your mentions. He was just a recent one, you know. I kind of chuck comments though. Sometimes Yeah, sometimes it's gotten to the point to where it does the whole show more thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boys, a little big deal, big deal, big deal.
Speaker 4: Anywhere. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Hey, I tell you what you've been shouting us out to a little bit. I saw you in there with Bert.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, that was solid. Dude.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fan of Bert. To his show. He's got on Netflix, The Cabin, Yes, crush. He was doing on there that I've like, I've heard of, like, uh, he was putting some coffee beans or some ship up his ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Bert's hilarious.
Speaker 2: No, No, we would love for him to.
Speaker 5: He always comes to an Ashville all the other only other comics like that of our crew who's touring like me, really everybody else.
Speaker 3: A bunch of bitches. What's going on is a Corona Corona covid?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the deal with that? Like, so when you go to the people, do people wear the mask at the show?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: You are you rocking a mask? No, I'd stop doing You're you're you're a non mask guy.
Speaker 5: I'm not a non mask guy because especially in LA, you get judged, you might get a big time, so you gotta wear masks in LA.
Speaker 3: I would like my studio will have a mask on. I'm driving. I don't have a mask on.
Speaker 1: Why would you put a mask when you're driving?
Speaker 3: Now, I don't know. People are bitches in LA. People have mask on when you're driving.
Speaker 1: That's a wild place.
Speaker 2: LA is a scary while you're driving.
Speaker 3: LA's North Korea. But no questions deliver in rush question Russia over the beach, but beautiful, that's all right.
Speaker 5: Our our governor is a piece of ship. But there's just you gotta have a mask otherwise you get judged. But like at the comedy shows now, people take their mask off. They think everybody's tempature.
Speaker 3: It's safe. Man.
Speaker 5: Also, my fan base is dudes eighteen thirty six. Yeah, nobody's et COVID. And also, like I put the responsibility on them. It's like, if you do have COVID or.
Speaker 3: Symptoms, don't go hang out with your fucking grandma. We're all gonna be fine.
Speaker 1: R you're speaking logically. I got COVID too.
Speaker 2: I got both both of you guys got COVID.
Speaker 3: COVID bros.
Speaker 1: Let's go, dude, we'll make out if we did make what happened, hey following I basically did make out.
Speaker 3: Basically basically.
Speaker 2: Yea, and I didn't get it.
Speaker 4: You didn't get that's what's weird.
Speaker 3: And random but symptomatic though tight all the time.
Speaker 4: We get tested every day.
Speaker 5: Although you would know my whole family got it, my my my girl, both my kids, my mother in law, father in law.
Speaker 1: Now did you trip when your kids got it?
Speaker 4: A little bit?
Speaker 3: Not at all.
Speaker 1: See, that's worry. You're a stack guy.
Speaker 5: That is the stats like a hold up, no kids, like it's ninety nine point nine, they're gonna be okay.
Speaker 3: I'll take them on.
Speaker 1: Take them on every time you're going to Vegas with them ons, no question. That's that kind of worry about me. Like I do that and my wife goes, But what if it was the point zero zero zero one, I'm like, oh fuck around.
Speaker 5: Stayed in quarantine quaranteine in the base base. I stayed in the base and I stayed outside. But my son, he's like fuck that noise and was just like hold your son for he just like me.
Speaker 3: It's like, well, he's definitely in COVID.
Speaker 2: He's getting the ship.
Speaker 1: So when you get you get lethargic or anything happened.
Speaker 5: No, he had a fever for like five hours of like one hundred and one and then it went down. He woke up the next morning he's gone.
Speaker 1: So when you hear about things being like Biden say he's gonna do nationwide lockdown four to six.
Speaker 3: Weeks, Americans won't put up with it. Good luck with that money.
Speaker 1: Well that's how California. Have you ever read the book nineteen eighty four, there's it's a fucking it's all kind of about that, Like you got you got a time, you have to be in bed by nine o'clock. Baby brothers watching you type shit, you can't do stuff. A lot of those people not on the level that far right cats them dudes are like, you know, you're taking my civil rights away.
Speaker 2: Cali has a curfew, callis a curfew.
Speaker 3: We know you guys have a curfew right eleven.
Speaker 1: I don't really, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think they well, they stopped serving out Cahol at eleven.
Speaker 3: All everything shuts down that.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. There's a couple of places out there that are hitting that two thirty. Still Nashville runs on booze. And that's why, like our mayor, I don't want to say nothing about Americas. You know, yeah, yeah, you I got a boss. I get it. But I'm saying like you're trying to shut down. Like Nashville is like almost like like resilient. They're the most resilient town because it's we can booze and you know, comedy shows, live music, like there's so much shit going on time. It's kind of like recession proof the city is. But if you come in, you start taking out, letting the bars be open to two o'clock two thirty. That's where Nashville kind of hits a little bit of a slope because I've talked to some people and they don't have any like Nationville doesn't have a rainy day fund. Yeah, Nashville doesn't have that, oh, break glass in case of emergency.
Speaker 3: Cash by day, day by day.
Speaker 1: Well, they're just growing so much. You see how the crane's going on, the city's out out of control. Everyone's moving here, dude, everyone's moving here. You're gonna be living here soon.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 1: Last time you were on the pod, you say you like Johnny Cash though you're not going to be fair.
Speaker 3: Is that a Frank Sinatra's Frank shot? All right?
Speaker 4: You down?
Speaker 1: You down with a blue eyes?
Speaker 3: I like Frankie.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm a big, big Johnny Cash guy. Really I don't get it. I respect that the man in black.
Speaker 4: Now people like the fuck it, yeah, but that's right now. He's kind of a pioneer back in the day. You know. It's a little bit, you know what I'm saying, Like you like how you were a pioneer going from like athlete to something. One day somebody's gonna bake shop. Like, I don't get it overrated. Hey, he was on the pioneers.
Speaker 1: What do you mean that thing?
Speaker 3: I get it?
Speaker 1: Man vikings for skinny cats. Stick boys, Yeah, stick boys out there? How did you get into that? How did you start writing?
Speaker 5: Like just turn during the lockdown? I was sick of my workouts because I had a train to come over as like hitting mits, and I was like dreading. I was like, fuck dude, So I was doing that. I'm like, I didn't switch it up. I love to run long distance, but as a bigger guy, you guys know this, and fuck up my hips and knees so I can get a bike. So I started mountain biking a bunch, and then mountain biking led me to the road bike.
Speaker 3: So now I go every day thirty forty miles damn every day.
Speaker 1: Do you notice the difference in your body.
Speaker 3: Not really really, I mean my legs are not really.
Speaker 1: Get some thick boys on you. You're kind of embarrassing me right now. I hope you can bring the cameras out. You heard tell them are a little small. Yeah, yeah, he says, you're that's a healthy one.
Speaker 4: Oh you're you're saying they're small because he's injured. I think maybe they're smaller. They're small and general. He's an athletic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's He's an athletic kind of cat. You know what I'm saying. I'm not the like didn't Trunk. Yeah, he's the average Joe right now. I'm going the average Joe right now for sure.
Speaker 3: But you so your season's done, done, and then you're on the practice squad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then this week, this week, I'm elevated. So what I was explaining to you is what's different with the practice squad now? Yeah, what's different with the practice squad now is like last year, before COVID, it was only an eight ten man roster and it's only like first second, first, second year guys, and now it's sixteen guys. They can be vet, they can be any age, any year, anything, and you have two games that they can use up your practice squad eligibility to be active.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 4: And then after two active games and they got to make a decision, are we going to use a roster spot on him?
Speaker 2: That's kind of how.
Speaker 3: So like if you ball out this week? Who guys?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it makes it makes stuff interesting for sure.
Speaker 1: Tough game, but they're hot on us too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We played them in divisional round playoffs last year. Just absolutely donkey them, dude, like like dirty girl scouts.
Speaker 4: You did.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, we ran all over It was like because we played the Patriots and kind of that was like the end of the dynasty type deal that was that was a huge game and went off, dude. Yeah, and then well Henry got one hundred ninety five yards rushing against Baltimore. Everyone's like, hey, fun run for the boys. You guys won the divisional or the wild card game.
Speaker 2: That's rad.
Speaker 1: But you're not gonna beat Baltimore. They're gonna win the super Bowl for sure. And we went in there the dude, best like pre game like environment ever been a part of. Like the lights are flickering, I'm about to have a seizure, Like there's like the people are screaming. It's the loudest I've ever heard of stadium besides maybe Kansas City.
Speaker 4: Kansas City, Kansas City is insane.
Speaker 1: Insane.
Speaker 3: You guys are good this year.
Speaker 6: What's that?
Speaker 3: We got the next three games?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 4: So Rape showed the horse race. He shows he did the horse race the middle of the year, usually when it's you're getting in the the nitty gritty guys are close. He shows his horse racing video. Yeah, we're all the horses are together, yea. And he talks about, you know, they got the they got the blinders on because they're just looking at what's ahead because right now all the horses are packed together.
Speaker 3: Yeah it sounds supera.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all the horses are packed together, but one ends up coming out in the ho So the theme this week is separating from the pack. So he like he shows it every horse, he shows it everything. He shows it every years.
Speaker 1: Very starcastic. He's like, listen, they're fucking horses.
Speaker 3: Like they're meant to run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you have touse. I don't want to see left and run. Yeah yeah, I just got to do that. Rabel he's uh an interesting cat. He's an alpha man, like if we were, if we were all sitting in the room right now, he'd fucking sit here for about ten, fifteen, twenty minutes and then he'd find a couple of things and he started, he started puffing.
Speaker 2: He started peak cocking.
Speaker 1: He's a cock and he's a huge fan of busting.
Speaker 4: With the boys.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 3: He was on here right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He he always texts me and Will mostly he loves Will. He mostly texts Will and like the practice squad.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's that's so when I got cut, this is the front I could say this, Hey, we're telling yeah, Brave shoots me a text because I get cut or whatever, and he's like, all I get is hope to get you back on peace squad.
Speaker 2: Taylor has surgery today. If you didn't know, that was the message I got.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It's like those dudes who just don't know how to emotionally talk to each other. It's like, hey, Taylor's got surgery. You didn't know. And I'm thinking in my head like, yeah, I know, my boy has surgery. But that was just him making yeah yeah, yeah, that's him basically saying I hate this, but try to embrace it.
Speaker 3: He's the awkward dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no question like something happens, Yeah, knocks up a girl in school. He's just, hey, you got this. You're gonna be all right? Kids too, Yeah, yeah, I know my dad. That's ship. How that ship works. He's an interesting cat. Are you guys ready or the like?
Speaker 4: He has just been for the.
Speaker 1: Boys this week.
Speaker 2: It's been solid.
Speaker 4: It's been solid because this Friday I was like, yo, this was a smooth Friday practice.
Speaker 3: Really, here's my question. How serious is practice? Though?
Speaker 5: Like, you guys should be ready, right, like a human.
Speaker 1: We're all human. You're all pros, right, no doubt but you but the level the level of pro is like here and here, Like there's dudes that are in the league because they're super talented but have zero I'm aware of that zero awareness and just don't give a shit because John Jones like that dude doesn't have to do anything because he's just better than everybody, you know what I'm saying. There's those kind of cats. There's dudes that are just like super meticulous about everything they do, like and everything in between. Yes, So it's weekly like based on moods, and it's a stretch of twenty weeks. If you're playing the preseason, right, the camp or preseason games, sixteen games and if you're lucky, you get into the playoffs just four more games make it to the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Long to stay motivated, so you can.
Speaker 1: This time of season, like November, next week's Thanksgiving usually people's families are coming town. If it wasn't for the.
Speaker 3: COVID piece, Can you guys not have family because of COVID? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I heard they're going to super secret probation right now, double secret group of probation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're going to the intensive protocols.
Speaker 4: So kind of like a similar we were the first week back where everything's got to be in the bubble. You got to get grab and go at the cafeteria. You can't sit in the cafeteria. We got to go back to doing that for the rest of that.
Speaker 5: One makes a little sense because if you, let's say you guys had an outbreak, season is over, Like you're not gonna play next week, and I can play the following week.
Speaker 3: Two major games.
Speaker 1: We had a very did you hear about our situation? We had?
Speaker 3: Uh remember? Yeah, Yeah, you're like, I can't talk about COVID. I'm like, dude, I'm not fucking ESPN.
Speaker 4: I don't give a fuck, he texted the day after we all got the COVID outbreak, and we weren't we weren't having the media talk about it, and yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know how it is like it's like.
Speaker 4: Be careful and I'm like wanting to dude because I'm you know.
Speaker 3: Not a journalist in the world break news on COVID in the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagine he just like screenshots you guys, text message is the dude that broke it and will come an hour later, will come to release by the test time.
Speaker 2: Just up in the team meeting.
Speaker 1: Hey, will well, good job, Hope you made a new fucking friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: We talked about this, dude.
Speaker 4: But you know how it is middle of the year, you're playing, and if it's like, you know, we've been one in three in the last four weeks, and you know, teams that when you get to the point to where you're either the glass half four or glass half empty, when guys want to shut it down, it's hard to keep all the boys together because locker room starts to, oh, we're losing because of X, Y and Z.
Speaker 1: This and that guy from lawyering. Yeah, yeah, which is this player I'm not getting my touches.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not being It happened to me in my last year football at my senior at University of Colorado. Halfway through, I was like, man, I'm like in the rock ever like bust of my ass, Like fuck this right was not focused.
Speaker 1: A little bit, start thinking about what we're gonna do in the off season. That type of ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was New Year's playing.
Speaker 1: My first two years, we were like two and fourteen, three and thirteen terrible dudes in like November like this time, we're like, hey, so what are you doing? What are we doing in January? Like you know, we're not making the playoffs. Statistically had to win like every game and Dud's got to lose four. Right, It's like it's not gonna have.
Speaker 2: Team meetings and you leave and you're like, hey, fuck this.
Speaker 1: Idiot just sweating. Please God save my jobs.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: It's a tough little deal when you get in those situations, the toughest deal. So it's like, I'm sure it's a lot different. What was it like being going to play football and then going on fighting. I'm sure that like you can just focus on yourself you don't have to rely on anything.
Speaker 5: Was I kind of do though, because there's still like a team aspect, so you need like really good training partners, you need good coaches. And then our team got really famous because it was like Shane Carwin myself, I came off The Ultimate Fighter, My coaches were on The Ultimate Fighter, Shot Evans GSP like just these monsters. Yeah, the team got really famous, and then no one knew how to deal with the fame. So it was like egos got into play, and I would be walking out and I was, uh who I was with the Echo at the time, So I'd be walking out and Echo gear my coach had his own deal, so he would be like walking out Nike, like what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 5: So then and then there's all big dogs in the camp, so this this guy would need more attention, and this guy would need more attention. So just just just separated.
Speaker 1: Band breaking up over nothing.
Speaker 4: But we weren't.
Speaker 1: He just went ready breaks up, ready for it.
Speaker 5: Like everyone got really famous really fast in that world. We're not like Tom Cruise, but you know what I'm saying, No.
Speaker 1: But that that ship and you when you were coming up like UFC wasn't like, how long have you been out of the game?
Speaker 3: Ship returned to I've been out six years, seven years, six.
Speaker 1: Years, seven years. I mean that ship, like I haven't paid much attention. The first UFC every thing I ever went to, was the first Connor McGregor Nae Theist fight us and I went with Yeah, no, I like went in right away, and my buddy Richie in cognito, He's like, yo, you got to look up this Conor McGregor cat. So like, ever since then, I've been kind of following. UFC came to Nashville, we went and checked it out, but it seems like it's really blown up in the last ten years for real, like out of control. The fact that Dana's out there buying islands and putting it together. What a genius move.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was actually something that was brought I mean, what are your thoughts on the sometimes.
Speaker 3: Too much credit. It's like, take it easy, genius.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, he's not like I just said, hey, yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, don't know. Here's here's here's the thing with that.
Speaker 5: Like, so obviously the NFL and NBA are back because of TV rights, right, That's where the NFL makes their nuts. That's where the owners make their nuts with the UFC, how they were the first sport back. Everyone's like, yeah, this is crazy, the UFC rocks. Good for you guys, you're so brave. Well, the reason they can do it without a fan base is because they only pay fourteen percent of their gross to the fighters fourteen percent wild, So it's pennies to put on fights for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So while it's cool and I'm for my business, great, they continue to fight, but it's kind of it's the reason they're allowed to do is because they don't pay the guys.
Speaker 3: So it's fucked up. But also that is fuck.
Speaker 4: You think that'll ever change kill each other?
Speaker 3: Yeah you think never, not as long as I don't. I don't know. It's like wrangling cats.
Speaker 5: Like I've had so many like lawyers and people from MLB and these agents approached me to help out to get a collective bargain agreement going with them.
Speaker 3: It's just the fighters have to do it.
Speaker 1: Yous aren't unionized, No, No.
Speaker 3: I mean they're in leather helmets if it Dan feather and leather helmets. Fucking yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's like all the world game Like dudes are from Ireland. These are from all over the place.
Speaker 4: They just want that opportunity, Like I'll fight for this and don't do.
Speaker 1: That once you start realizing you have leverage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they don't have leverage.
Speaker 5: There's only like a few guys that have leverage, so like, who could make a change. Dude, don't fight unless we all get equal share of the pie. He's not gonna do that because he's like, dude, I'm a work three hundred million.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck. R figure it out.
Speaker 1: He's made like he could be.
Speaker 3: He's good.
Speaker 1: He's like as equal as UFC as possible.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, Like they're never gonna let that happen again.
Speaker 1: And they, dude, why would they not let that happen again? Like he made a world start, he made UFC like a blow.
Speaker 5: The Yeah, but now he has so much leverage, right, so they're like they're like begging him to fight now he has all this money. If you notice, proper Whiskey is in the octagon, like I see the business partner, he's not an employee. He's in there, so he has so much leverage. But he does he have equity in the UFC.
Speaker 3: I would imagine he probably does.
Speaker 1: They say, when you start a liquor company or anything, it takes eight years at least to see any kind of revenue at all.
Speaker 3: I hope you're wrong about that. Launches in January and where we beg the deffer.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll fucking play one right there and we'll start.
Speaker 5: He's like, I heard liquors the worst business to do, but let's do it like a terrible idea.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 1: What liquor company different?
Speaker 3: You're different?
Speaker 1: What what kind of liqu are you guys doing?
Speaker 3: Whiskey? It's a Japanese and American bourbon blander.
Speaker 4: And the boy I know, I'll say I'm not a huge Japanese whiskey guy. This episode of Busting with the Boys is brought to you by Acorns. Acorns is the country is leading saving and investing app. You don't have to be rich to start investing with Acorns. Anyone can save and invest in the background of life. Get started in under five minutes by downloading Acorns from your app store or visiting acorns dot com slash busting. They've helped over eight million people save and invest in their future. Automatically invest spare change from everyday purchases like coffee, gas, game tickets, anything you name it. Basically what happens is say they will round up to the near stalary, They take that change, that rounds up to the nearest dollar, and they invest it in your future. It's actually a phenomenal idea and something that's one of those ideas I wish I would have thought about. Set easy recurring investments so you don't even have to think about it. No expertise is required. Acorns diversified portfolios are designed by experts to help you maximize growth potential and whether market ups or downs, and whether those market ups and downs those ebbs and flows. Get a heavy metal debit card that saves and invests for you instead of putting you in debt. Earn bonus investments from three hundred and fifty plus brands, or find a job right inside the app. Invest in your kids with Acorns early. Join over eight million people plus investors like a Rod, Dwayne Johnson, or The Rock see NBC and more, and help your money grow again. Invest in your future, guys. It rounds up to the nearest dollar, takes that change and starts investing in the market for you. Easy to think. You don't have to do what they have experts doing it for you, so it's safe and secure. I've been involved with acorns for three years, something I got in earlier in my career and something I'm very happy I did again. It's an idea I wish I would have thought of a long ass time ago, because it is a phenomenal idea. All you got to do is visit acorns dot com slash busting to claim your five dollars bonus when you sign up. It takes under three minutes to start investing and saving. In the background of life, shout out Acorns, no free shout outs.
Speaker 3: How dare you? What's your what's your what's your chair?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: My favorite is Angel mb Rye Oh yeah, holler, yeah, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 3: I like the drum casket, Angel Zombie. Have you had that? I have not had them cast it's a green label.
Speaker 5: But the reason why I like Japanese whiskey and why I mix that in the American bourbon is the Japanese whiskey is so smooth. I don't like like the I don't like the spicy bite. So that's where the Japanese see It's like everything's smooth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't I can't wait to try it. Yeah, I can't wait to try it.
Speaker 1: It sounds like we're about to sell out for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially sponsor.
Speaker 1: Sponsor US. We're not cheap, but we will do whatever we will. I will tell you anytime suits get involved, things get a little more edgy. And I like what I like about what you've done, transitioning from like an athlete to doing comedy. Like, it's really impressive what you've done because now like you've put yourself all over the internet. I'm following King of Steam, I'm following you doing the with the food truck stuff you do with Michael Chandler the other day. It's I mean, do you ever feel like you've been off more than you can chew? Or is it like you just love what you're doing.
Speaker 3: I feel like I don't do enough. It's just but you can't know.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that I have a hard time.
Speaker 4: The Three Pods, Food Truck Diary, Travel comedy. We say you're in juggle like ball in a podcast. Hey you think you can do it? Then yeah.
Speaker 5: The thing is it's like, so if you look at my schedule, like the big thing that eats up time away for my family's torn, so I cut that down. I only do two weekends a month now, where I used to do three to four, which is the nightmare. But so I cut down my comedy so I'm out away from the family that long and then really it's like Monday, eight am, I do Showtime, Blow the Belt. Then right after I do find the kid, I'm wrapped around two, so I picked my kid up from school, so I'm home the rest of the day.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Tuesday, I not got too king the stings.
Speaker 5: Then maybe a food truck again, pick up my kid at two, so I knock it all out just in chunks while my kid is at school, so I don't miss any family time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which ones are with like showtime.
Speaker 3: Just blow the Belt and food truck?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, yeah, I saw you had Chandler on. How about the boy UFC?
Speaker 2: Now, I know I'm proud of him, What do you think about that?
Speaker 5: You know the thing when whenever a guy comes from Bellator and they're that established, like he's MMA road right, he's a three time world champion, they just roll to the fucking Wolverines like they're just gonna give him the worst matchups because they want to prove.
Speaker 1: The worst masups for him for him, but if he could rise above that, it's gonna be an absolute game change.
Speaker 5: Which on the show, like we were going over telling this soft air, it's like going over the matchups like it's not bad, Like they're gonna throw one of two guys, Tony Ferguson or Justin Gagee.
Speaker 3: Not bad matchups for you, dude, break it down like it's not a bad gig. Yeah, he could be both of them. They're tough fucking fights.
Speaker 1: But you know the way that dude seems like he grinds and I know, so different than the real world. Yeah, but that dude goes hard in the fucking paint, like almost it's too hard, and.
Speaker 2: His mentality is just crazy.
Speaker 5: The guy, the guy he's gonna fight, I think they announced it. I'm not saying that out of turn. He's gonna fight Tony Ferguson is if you look at his work, ethic is even crazier than Michael Tandler.
Speaker 3: Really, he's insane.
Speaker 1: So it's gonna be just an absolute blood bats.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 1: I'm excited, dude, I'm excited to watch it because like him coming on and talking a little bit, you how did you have that connection?
Speaker 2: How do you know Chandler was from Newman?
Speaker 4: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: He knew Chandler.
Speaker 4: And then Ben came for a game and wanted to bring Chandler, and so I met Michael Chandler. And Chandler and my brother Cody were boys because Chandler was at Missoo Wrestling when Cody was getting recruited for wrestling and so just the wrestling world. And then I met Chandler and he said he's in town. And Chandler is such a good dude that he's like, Yo, let's go to True Food. And then you know, he comes on the pot and everything and then he's like, Yo, do you want to get a shop?
Speaker 2: And I was like you fu?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So he called he like does a video?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, and then he helped come host that episode. He's just he's just an all drimmer. I was using camp. Yeah, he was in camp.
Speaker 1: When did you go to the Raiders?
Speaker 4: Uh? Like week nine? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Week nine?
Speaker 3: I still rock that Raiders.
Speaker 1: Silver and Black. I don't mind silver and black, dude, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: That's the best jersey.
Speaker 2: That's the best dude.
Speaker 1: The black they said, and they correct you.
Speaker 4: It's silver and black.
Speaker 1: God damn, it looks cool. And when you're playing with the Raiders, like, I don't know what end zone it is, but you go to one side and you're getting a contact high.
Speaker 4: Oh you're getting your.
Speaker 1: Stance like that thing, ye after.
Speaker 6: No question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like Halloween there was a few years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We got some good looking fans, you guys do We also have some weirdos out there too. We got some guy that just like a pineapple. We had a guy that just Spider Man. It does not make any sense at all, but he fucking comes and you know what, he gives his heart. He gives his heart and gives his energy so I can ask for We.
Speaker 2: Got a lot of fans that look like the bus.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I started that looks like your bus. How has uh, how has it been with Barstool?
Speaker 2: It's been solid. Yeah, it's been solid.
Speaker 1: Its like, but it's also like we got in this game and a year and a half ago, been flying by the seat of our pants whole entire time. And Barstool is awesome. They run the internet, so like anytime we need a boost or anything, they're they're definitely there to help us out.
Speaker 4: It's just like it's just communicating from like afar, you know what I mean, because everybody's usually in their office, they know all the personalities they you know. The only person that they have that's kind of a similar to us is probably Deon Sanders now, but they coordinate, flying back and forth with him and all that.
Speaker 1: But it's just like he does a podcast now, a TV and they do a football.
Speaker 4: He left NFL network. Barstool jumped on it immediately. Yeah, they jumped on it immediately, flew to him. Instead of say hey, we'll bring the show to you. They go to his ranch in Texas. They do basically a Sunday NFL show now, and then they're given d On his own podcast. So I think he has his own podcast called twenty first and Prime, so I think they're seeing how that goes. But yeah, they jumped on Dion right away. But I mean it's been it's been solid. It's just we got to communicate with them.
Speaker 3: And then and then Barstool does your merch too.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, bar huge.
Speaker 1: When they give Dion his podcast, they said, like his people were like, okay, what do we do They've never done a podcast. Yeah, his company is smacked. His production company that he works with, Michael Strahan's okay, and so my buddy, one of my best friends from high school works does the non scripted television like he's ahead of that. He calls me, is like basically wanted Will and everybody's number, Like they the bus with the Boys crew went and helped them set their whole podcast up.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I had a text from Erica at like five in the morning saying, Yo, we signed the CEO. Yeah, Erica is the CEO. She's like, Yo, we signed Deon Sanders. We want them to, you know, do some stuff similar to you guys, Like we got to connect you guys. This is going to be awesome.
Speaker 3: Have you guys collabbed.
Speaker 4: We haven't collabbed with him yet, just because we've been in season.
Speaker 1: And it's been it's been twenty twenty, man, Like we I was in California from like March to.
Speaker 3: April, and then you should have hit me out.
Speaker 1: Hey, I didn't have your number. I might have threw a couple of dms at you too.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't see dms. I don't see any social media.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't look at anything nothing, because.
Speaker 4: You you post a lot, you get out on their post and roll I post, I don't see comment, I don't see my friendship.
Speaker 1: Do you scroll?
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 1: You don't scroll and like a couple of felt.
Speaker 3: Posts and get out.
Speaker 4: So if you if you.
Speaker 1: Follow me, it means nothing.
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 4: So but if you open your ap, you're gonna see somebody's post right away. You see one of the boys, you might hit the double tap.
Speaker 3: No, okay, I don't engage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how does that? But like that's got to be somewhat of a freeing experience. Tell you if I tell you what if I'm at this little late at night boys a little I'm like just standing at the thing and I'll be up eleven thirty, just big eyes staring at that blue light forever.
Speaker 3: I think it's a bit of a time waster, right, So it's.
Speaker 5: Like it's and then you're comparing stuff to everybody else. Now I got kids, and I remember my girls filming something like kids are doing something dope. I think my son is like walking for the first time, and I look over in the video. I'm like on my phone on Instagram. So I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think a bad dad move.
Speaker 3: A little bit was just like, why why am I bringing this attention.
Speaker 5: Then also like the comments on there, it's like good or bad, Like it's never it's not good, dude, Like you don't want to listen all the good stuff.
Speaker 3: You wantly see the bad stuff, and it starts.
Speaker 1: Skinning your brain and then you start.
Speaker 3: Filtering yourself or thinking you know different and doing your show different. Like I know what I want to do.
Speaker 5: The reason I got to where I'm at is by not listening to everybody otherwise I want to be here, So why would why would I give.
Speaker 3: That any attention, dude? And they have no clue about my business or what I do. So it's like I don't want to listen to any of that.
Speaker 1: I think it's hard when you become like kind of famous, like when you go from college, go to the NFL and you make a little bit of a splash or something. Just from my experience, it's an addictive to see people like you. It's addictive to walk into a place and people go tail the one like that's like for me when I got in the league was like one thing that.
Speaker 7: I want more of that.
Speaker 3: I want more and more and more.
Speaker 1: And so I used to be the guy that if I Google search tailor, the Wane. Type that shit in Twitter search, type my name in like you read it and you can see that the thing that sucks. You could see ten fifteen good comments in the one bad one. You see the one bad one and shot it. We're wired.
Speaker 3: So if I'm getting ready to go on stage, this has happened before.
Speaker 5: It's like four years ago, five years when I first start out, I get on there, it's like positive positive shop show killed chops and get one of the things fucking suck. I find the guy did even go to the show. But then I have to do a show in forty minutes, and that's in your head. You go on stage with a different vibe.
Speaker 3: It's not good and.
Speaker 4: You're thinking maybe one look like he might be thinking what that guy thought? That's not good, Like you.
Speaker 1: Hit the punchline here a bunch of last but this guy is like not laughing.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, get that fucking yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: And also it's like think of anything like if like if if you were I don't know, sixteen, want to go to the NFL and you tweet out, Hey, I'm gonna play for the Teste Titans. I'mnna be a starting linebacker, starting fucking tackle for teste Titans. What do you guys think, will I make it? How do you think the comments are gonna be? Probably you're gonna like you the funk up? Can you imagine reading that and then and then listening to them. Yeah, so why would you give any.
Speaker 2: Energy that's like that?
Speaker 3: Like, hey, that's some make millions, Some make memes.
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah that Cole?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: We were about to Hey, we were, We would have definitely made a graphic. Hey, Garrett would have made a graphic with that, would have said Brendan Shaw.
Speaker 1: Damn, this dude is We're still gonna give him that credit.
Speaker 7: That's a j Cole.
Speaker 4: It makes sense, though.
Speaker 1: It's another week of us looking white as fine. We gotta start listening more rap. We're starting with jelly Roll. Yeah, he's been wanting to come with them a little bit more of comments, but I might stop looking at comments now. That's how impressionable I am.
Speaker 4: I am?
Speaker 1: I doing that now? Yeah, shop, you know some people make millions something.
Speaker 3: I first sure it like two years ago.
Speaker 5: I was doing a set at the Comedy Store and Jim Jefferies coming back. You guys know Jim Jefferies, big comic from Australia and the big comic I'll look up to my love that guy and we're talking.
Speaker 3: I kept talking about Instagram. He goes, what's your thing with Instagram? Mate? I'm like, what in.
Speaker 5: Front of all these other comics, Like, you know, it's just networking, I guess. He goes, why the fuck you reading now?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 5: Don't you fucking got to showing Comedy Central like one of the biggest shows. He goes, why would I.
Speaker 3: Read that because people are on there.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 5: So embarrassed, but he's like, stay away from that ship, Like, yeah, you're right, man, And that was it. That and then I started and then and then I did read some comments and it was good and bad.
Speaker 3: I'm like, this ain't good. I'm out man, I'm out.
Speaker 1: Well, it's tough for me.
Speaker 4: It probably helps you execute all these shows and everything you have too, because you're not sitting there wating any time. You know, sometimes I'll see myself get behind just because I'm like scrolling and laughing at stuff and want to watch, you know.
Speaker 5: Look, also don't want to be on there looking at like, say, for example, like Andrew Schultz, who's crushing the game. I don't want to look at what he's doing and then do a shitty version of that. I want my ship to be original. Oh yeah, especially as comics and podcasters like everyone's fallowing suit right. Well that so when I first and you know, it's not I'm not tooting my own horn. But when I first hit the scene, I did marketing one way. Now a lot of people do marketing that way. Well, if I keep stay on Instagram looking at all these other podcasts, I'm gonna start doing what they're doing, I'd rather just come up with my own ship.
Speaker 4: You're gonna see that they get loving you're Hey, maybe I need to do something.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start doing what they do. I'd rather create my own shit.
Speaker 1: It's amazing how we like we think we're such independent thinkers until we realize we're not.
Speaker 3: You realize you're not.
Speaker 5: You're really not at all, and then you look at your shot like, oh shit, that's the same as that.
Speaker 1: So what what gave you the wild hair to say I want to go do a podcast, I want to go into comedy and all that was kind of like in the back of your mind you got to episode. Oh that's right, Hey, isn't that did that talk about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I mean, he's got a lot of out there. Yeah, he's got like all the videos and stuff.
Speaker 3: I always want to do stand up. It's like a dreamm id do stand up.
Speaker 5: And then just by coincidence, met Brian Cowen started doing the podcast and then you know, fighting is a tough gig and I was good at it, but it was like a blessing and a curse because I wanted to move on.
Speaker 3: I just didn't know what to do. And then podcasts came along. We're like one of the first.
Speaker 5: So then I got my check in the mail for podcasting and my checking the mail for agett Punch in the Face by Treas Brown, and the podcasting money was more than the fightings.
Speaker 4: Here well that yeah, yeah, I'm fucking out of here getting that ring beating the ship.
Speaker 1: I'm like, dude, night man. Football is a fucking violent sport, but fucking dude, literally hammer fisting another cat beating the ship of his ear. The big my biggest thing was I don't want the callflower deal. I don't want them too.
Speaker 3: At least in football you have like benefits and you have a union.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, he a lot, like how much what check are you thinking of when you think about, oh, I'm gonna do podcasting now, Like, how much are you getting paid to have some of these fights?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: Man? When I fought Travis Brown, I probably made thirty grand.
Speaker 1: Fuck around with that, dude said, what the fuck around with that? I'm not fighting someone for thirty grand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought you were gonna say, oh, that's nice, he's not gonna fight them. That's also looking at for a second, He's like, you know, I'm not gonna I'm like, okay, okay, we fight somewhere for thirty grand.
Speaker 5: Dude, I wouldn't fly to New York a stuffel bag full of thirty grand.
Speaker 1: Right Hey, then New York's New York's a war zone right now, you might not get out of there with that. You handed that again, it's like the wild West out there.
Speaker 3: It's a night man.
Speaker 4: You guys actually share a little bit of the same dream you You both want to like host an SNL one day.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I would love to do sn L.
Speaker 4: Because I saw I saw J J. Watt On, I'm immediately thinking, Yo, Taylor, you would crush if there's no way you shouldn't be doing.
Speaker 3: On want this famous as JJ. It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: It really is. I watch JJ, and I tell you what I've kind of I'm not quite one eight on JJ, but I'm like one sixties where you because you cannot stand him. I thought he was the most annoying over the top athlete I've ever seen in my entire life. Well, first he placed my division.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, you're just saying this because you have to compete.
Speaker 1: No, hard Knocks was me. Hard Knocks was tough being around. The thing I don't like is like if you go, if you watch this podcast and you fucking listen to me, talk to Will. We're going back and forth, We're all talking. When I get done with this podcast, I'm not changing fluction. I'm still gonna be me. The thing that I heard was when this guy when the cameras are off, totally different cat when the cameras are on. Yeah, like it hard knocks sick, but like he's a Gordy Gohard. He's a fucking try hard cat, you know, like doing the backs and fucking doing moves at ten o'clock at night, Like, hey, did you kick some fucking rocks you played in practice?
Speaker 4: And to go and to go off with that. It's like after a long day, I mean, how dramatic hard knocks and it's like after a long day of practicing and two and this and that is getting extra conditioning, and it's showing him like doing all this stuff and you're just sitting there thinking like you ain't doing that, like after a long ass training camp, like you're dead.
Speaker 1: He's yeah, he's still he And this thing that was we were playing like two years ago.
Speaker 4: Practice squad.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, but hey, yeah, he's the whole family. What I'm saying, dude, you ain't ship that like his ship talks terrible because when he's miked up. When he's miked up, you know he's miked up. He's talking and he has this dumb thing where he's stretching. He goes, all I know is when you mess with me, you got a problem. And I'm done. And I was like, I got you got a problem. And I've been on the other side. He's on the guest right, tell him like you fucking bring your ass.
Speaker 6: Over here, come over here and play it's me.
Speaker 1: He'll be like scoreboard and like jog off, I'm like, oh, that's the sh I was like, dude, Like, yeah, if me and j J played against each other in his prime when we were going toast, it would be a fucking He'd probably do well. You know what I'm saying, Good, Like he'd get something. I you know, things would happen. Good competition, good competition. And I'm not saying he wouldn't get something on me. He's never gotten something on me. But I'm still saying he would get something on me. And I just.
Speaker 5: I'm but he's your division soon. He wants, he wants to get out Pittsburgh. Wouldn't trade him.
Speaker 4: All the brothers on Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: He ain't going, dude, because he's like the lifeline of Houston. He is everything. But you know what I heard is I heard Bill O'Brien said to Deshaun Watson, who's their quarterback?
Speaker 3: Familiar with them?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Sorry, uh gosh, you want a peanut butter falcon on the podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm just fucking maybe there's somebody in the back.
Speaker 2: I didn't know everybody.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 3: You know, we're big sports guys. Is there a force.
Speaker 1: So DeShawn, Like Bill went up to Deshaun and said, fu jj Watt, this is your team. Now, said some ship like that. But JJ is like the fucking dude there.
Speaker 3: He is the guy. He's been injured though, right, so he's been talented.
Speaker 1: Like even we played him by the last game when I got hurt was week five. We were playing Houston. That's the game, and like they're like, hey, this dude, Yeah, his stats aren't as good as it used to be. He's still he's still a dude, because like JJ is not like he's not like a glass heater in the point that he's gonna fucking bury you. You and you're like, you know, Aaron Donald got some finesse and some power and Aaron Donald's stupid.
Speaker 3: He's the best player in the league.
Speaker 1: He's the best defensive player for sure them. I mean, Khalil Mack is also like from an edge rushing standpoint, clil Mack is a dangerous looking like do you just look at him, like shout around with that dude went to Buffalo, Like JJ still got his ship, dude, I bet I heard he wants to go to Pitts.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine if all the white brothers on Pittsburgh, It'd be like.
Speaker 1: It would be a media like frenzy for that.
Speaker 3: Did you ever see when of the hosts of that show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we tried getting us off. We tried getting Derek Watt on the pot. We were gonna like uh up as he's like he's like the main the unsung hero of the Watt family, and he ghosted us. He acted like he goes he was dming me. He remember I DMed and we were in the thing with Kelly, and Kelly's like their agents saying his agents saying no, he doesn't want to come on, and I'm like, I sent the screenshot of like, hey, he's my agent's working it out. Yeah, let's get this thing going, and like, oh no, he said they didn't want to go on.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's just hiding behind that. So I remember I sent him a d M.
Speaker 4: And then he's like uh oh yeah, blah blah blah, like you know, my agent should be handling it. I've told made them aware of stuff. And then Kelly's like, I already told you guys that you know he didn't want to come on. I was like, I know, I just wanted him to see himself. Tell me that give me a lie.
Speaker 3: Oh that I damn to put bro, you're a full back.
Speaker 4: He takes back, You're on peace squad now.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter. Might as well be if you're a full back. Yeah, yeah doing twenty twenty back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are we doing? Dude?
Speaker 4: He the full back. We got to make fullbacks great against that's the wishbone. You're seeing alec ingold out there in the silver and black. He's hurtling, dude. Ja knows what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: He's a Raiders fan.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, hey, you see Alec He thought they're jumping out was Oh yeah, yeah he was.
Speaker 1: He saw you and he's almost fainted, didn't he?
Speaker 4: Hey, J was on. Jay was on here last. He was on here last summer, and he almost fainted. Back ship, the AC generator went out and we went on for like an hour and a half.
Speaker 1: Nightmare. God damn, it's a little bit better in here. I have to go back to the JJ wat thing because I didn't finish. I don't want people to hear me shooting on JJ.
Speaker 4: Given him a lot of time on here.
Speaker 3: But also fuck that brother man.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, I want that anyway. We talked to fucking Big Cat, who's on this part of my Tom Big Cat Big fan, and he said that JJ like he knows his cheese. He knows he does these things. So I've kind of I've switched. I've turned a little bit on that, and I'm not as hated. I don't hate JJ as much.
Speaker 3: Anymore because the suits told you that he's cool.
Speaker 1: No, big fucking big Cat told him that he's cool.
Speaker 4: Cat said, he's admitted that he Wisconsin with Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool. As long as you know what you're doing. I'm cool with it.
Speaker 3: Ja.
Speaker 1: You love to have him on the podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about her talk about our I'm off the JJ.
Speaker 1: You got him off the train dull because that's the whole thing. Oh, ship run the train.
Speaker 4: Now if I like how he just he just decides.
Speaker 3: Ship talking.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know you problem, got a problem? JJ, come to fuck? Oh you got a you forgot it was fourteen correct? So brother, his brother is a stun Now his brother's fine for Oh, it's playing three brothers in the league. They're monster.
Speaker 4: Yeah that commercial heard?
Speaker 1: Have you heard the question?
Speaker 3: Berrys?
Speaker 4: What the question?
Speaker 7: Berrys?
Speaker 1: David Lee question? That's the real drafted by Houston. Got cancer, defeated it, beat cancer, super rare like cancer beat it. Now a place for the Titans. He's up. His brother is playing for the Chargers. Correct, So yeah, ye Scottie, and then the third brother went to Navy. Then he went and like it was a marine for four or five years. Now he's on the practice squad for the Patriots.
Speaker 4: They showed him hitting somebody on the back, like just a video him just running through somebody and somebody I guess gave it to like Belichick, I believe. I don't want to put words. And they they brought him in just for a workout sign.
Speaker 1: That's the Patriot where if you're white and under six.
Speaker 3: The boys and bears, what's the name.
Speaker 1: Jat I'm saying. I'm saying that they're more the.
Speaker 4: Mold that you like as like a like if David was on her Quizz was on here after he.
Speaker 1: Loved da league is a gangster. Du Yeah, now's they would probably win that fight, dude, that would be solid. No, they beat the ship of him, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Put it in reachtones, put it in a bridgetone get her own little fight island going on.
Speaker 1: It'd be awesome. Commentate the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Not a bad idea. That rough and rowdy.
Speaker 2: Yep, dude, we've been I've been trying to tell Barsol.
Speaker 4: I'm like, when this all clears up, you guys need to think about bringing a rough and rowdy and doing an entire weekend around you know, barstool. We get some buzzing thing going on, but you guys need to have rough and rowdy. These are your type of people for a rough and rowdy.
Speaker 1: We talked to We talked to like other like players in the league. We should do a giant beer pong competition between different offensive lines and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: You guys know Mike Studd.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, he just moved to Nashville.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeahs in Scottsdale right now. But he's so he's moving out here for good. But he uh yeah, he did a big beer pong thing.
Speaker 1: Scott was a terrifying place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what was that? What was that beer punk term called I forget because he did. He would do those little knockoff interviews.
Speaker 1: Yeah he does.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're doing like and he's like, dude, you want to get into him, Like when do you do it? He's like, seven, I put my kid down on Yeah, I can't, Ernest put me on him.
Speaker 1: I'll give you one.
Speaker 2: That's where Ernest came in and put me on him.
Speaker 4: Because jelly Roll came in here and he's like, Ernest was supposed to put me on. I was like, Ernest didn't tell me, But Ernest, Ernest is connected. Dude. Ernest was the one who's like, hey, Mark Studd, you know you guys, he needs to come on the bus ball. Hey.
Speaker 1: We would dominate that beer punk competition.
Speaker 4: We'd be solid. We haven't lost yet, we haven't.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what the boy used to drink to die back in the day. I don't drink that much anymore. Blue the Michigan dude. I would fucking Wednesday through Sunday, and boy, I take a break for the game and then we get back after it.
Speaker 4: Hey, we did have Waller on. Darren would talk about how yeah, hey, Jay, you know Darren Waller fucking stud I mean here too. That's my bad. But Darren would say when he was at Georgia Tech, oh, let's go taking a quick break break to shut out Roman. If you've been dealing with acne, redness, dark spots, or wrinkles, finding treatment that works can be complicated. You need skincare that actually performs, but getting started can be overwhelming. Thankfully, there's a solution with the boys at Roman. Roman makes it convenient to get customized prescription skincare that really performs. Just grab your phone or computer, complete a free online consultation and you'll hear back from a US licensed physician within twenty four hours. If appropriate, a doctor will prescribe a custom blended treatment based on your skin type and priorities, so it's all tailored to you. From a US licensed physician, you receive your custom skincare treatment with free two day shipping. You also get free unlimited follow ups with your doctor if you need to make a change to your treatment or have any questions. With Roman, there are no commitments and you can cancel any time. A big theme in this ad that I've been reading is free and no commitments and that you can cancel any time. Take advantage again. If you're dealing with any of this stuff. You complete a free online consultation, you'll hear back from the US licensed position that day. You'll get a custom blended treatment, free two day shipping, and you can follow up and ask as many questions as you want. Go to get Roman dot com slash barstool to try it. To try out a three month supply of nightly defense for just five dollars. It's free to chat with the doctor and your first order is just five dollars. Let's get Roman dot com slash barstool. Eligibility requirements and additional terms may apply. Back to the episode. Shout out Roman, no free shoutouts.
Speaker 1: What's up? How you doing so, Doug, We're just about ain't bad? That ain't bad hour in two minutes late solid dude, you guys.
Speaker 4: Hey, But Darren would say in college, when he was on the sideline at Georgia Tech and he wasn't playing, like he'd be injured or something, he was out, he would have an entire but he would be one of those guys who would take pills and stuff, and he would have an entire Gatorade, bottle of vodka and everything kind of mixed with you know, to make it look like Garrett. He'd be on the sideline Darren Uh, Darren Waller, Darren Waller tight in for the Raiders, and he would just walk around and let guy smell it and if you guys want to take a drink, he'd just be drunk on the side, pills and everything at Georgia Tech.
Speaker 2: What you've been out doing an interview. Where you come from?
Speaker 7: Were you there?
Speaker 1: I know, but I've been without you for about two hours.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, you left at a lot of people stayed. There's a lot of people you desert. I was just watching people you desert and wishing that they weren't there.
Speaker 3: I saw you.
Speaker 6: I had a lot they literally, like forty pieces of pie on the counter didn't make.
Speaker 4: So you guys had a Thanksgiving today, like a friend's giving or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who's this?
Speaker 1: Who's the king? Oh?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 3: Chappelle's here? Yeah, jelly Roll came through.
Speaker 2: Oh damn.
Speaker 3: I told jelly Roll.
Speaker 5: We all got our first serving, right, I told jelly I said, how long were you pretend you're not going to go in for seconds?
Speaker 3: Dog? How long we're gonna waits?
Speaker 1: He sees the pie come out, gets a little sweaty, he gets nervous.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's very first datees. That's a good call. Yeah, over there, you know whatever notes he wrote down?
Speaker 3: What do you do for a living?
Speaker 7: We can't meet you?
Speaker 3: You mind?
Speaker 1: If I let's make this real, cuts it up, we cremell have some Are they.
Speaker 4: So important for ye?
Speaker 1: A little more? Let's tell you when things covered.
Speaker 6: One of the fat you guys.
Speaker 8: You guys run in a mostly fatter guys are probably more muscle guys playing football.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, it's a nice little mix. I mean, I'll tell you what for the majority, Yeah you know, I mean you get.
Speaker 5: Your few ye couple who's like the real thicky oh man that depends a d.
Speaker 1: Tackle that just I mean it's we had one. We had one dude that traded last year.
Speaker 4: He was built like he was built like a melted his legs, his legs the mine.
Speaker 1: But he had like he was a melted ice cream con going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he looked like a juice box and you just put two straws in the bottom because he has like little legs.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, tits?
Speaker 6: What player got them tits on?
Speaker 4: This is that one.
Speaker 1: He'd sit there getting taped doing them things. He had to lift his tit up to get sea cup. He's got his whole Oh yeah, shaggy seas.
Speaker 8: Is it a black guy, white guy guy? Like black guys that better?
Speaker 6: I think tits on him if they got better nipples, don't.
Speaker 1: I feel like black guys it's one or the other, you know what I'm saying, Like there's no one between that there. They got tits or their sucking.
Speaker 4: Rock that night look at you can imagine what that is with that messy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sometimes you'll see like a brother, have those tits look like a couple of egg yolks nailed to a wall?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that's definitely I would say that.
Speaker 6: There a little long in the little long in the tits.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 8: One of my favorite stories is Blake and told me one time he played with a man that, uh smoked cigarettes. You have any smokers on the team.
Speaker 1: I used to smoke cigarettes my first couple of years. Damn, I'll tell you what I was living to die man. I was a little bit of a different cat.
Speaker 6: Michigan changed.
Speaker 1: Many citizen Scotts of Arizona went to Michigan.
Speaker 6: Things changed a little bit.
Speaker 3: For the boy who's your coach? Not Jim No, hell No.
Speaker 1: I had rich Rodriguez who went to West Virginia and then went to U of A.
Speaker 8: And then, uh, did you play Rutgers the same guy?
Speaker 1: Uh, Richard Regez. I don't think so. He was he was crushed at West Virginia.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: And then because he was like the first like big spread guy to come out and start like running at the way the spread run. Yeah, yeah, no, I know you went to Michigan and now you have a he was doing pretty decent u A and they had something to go down with his secretary. I don't know what that was. I don't know the whole.
Speaker 4: Story finished.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can google that later if you want to see that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you play, you guys play for Tennessee, right, Yeah, that's cool, man.
Speaker 4: Who's your squad?
Speaker 6: I like New Orleans?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Louisiana.
Speaker 6: They're pretty much. They got a lot of good guys over there.
Speaker 4: I was there for like ten days.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Last year was on there, got the locker room season game got cut, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: That's cool man.
Speaker 4: And that's when I went to the Raiders. Oh yeah, but New Orleans is dope, well not, I mean the city is. You know, when you go in the airport, it seems like you're landing in like like you know, one of those third world country airports.
Speaker 2: Got that little stitch you know.
Speaker 6: He stody talking about balancing fruit.
Speaker 4: On their head.
Speaker 1: Yeah like that. Yeah, occasions are different down there too. You have Casus in your family.
Speaker 6: I don't think so.
Speaker 8: My sister's seeing some guy, but I don't know that I mean he's I don't know if he's casun or not, but they bought some land, but it's it's water logged.
Speaker 6: I guess they are.
Speaker 5: Your brother has that grateful grateful dead tattoo between his two Yeah, my brother is grateful dead.
Speaker 4: He grateful dead.
Speaker 1: You're like solid. That's the boys back there, you guys.
Speaker 3: Oh, he looks like you're grateful. You're a dead head.
Speaker 6: You guys do grateful day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a deadhead.
Speaker 1: You do kind of older though. How old are you? Twenty five? Twenty six? You kind of got that thirties vibe to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: He does have a thirty it's a mustache. And at that five o'clock shot, you had a better beard than me. And I'm five years older than you. You're twenty nine, twenty nine. I got like Cuba hair on my face. I've been trying to grow a beard forever.
Speaker 4: We're getting older. I'm thirty one. How old are you?
Speaker 3: Thirty seven?
Speaker 6: I'm forty years old. Yeah, I am forty years old.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, dude, just fucking look it up.
Speaker 3: He's forty.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, he's legit, forty. He's forty years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good for you. Why'd you decide to move to Nashville? What was the deal there?
Speaker 6: I've just been looking around at places here.
Speaker 3: How high were you in that picture on the left though, I.
Speaker 6: Was two years sober?
Speaker 1: Oh? Really fucking right?
Speaker 6: Thanks Brood?
Speaker 1: Like, what's what the why? Why'd you grow the mullet out?
Speaker 6: I just never had long hair, and I just decided on you to have long air, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not just the back of it. You don't need to do the front part.
Speaker 6: Kind of long it's coming in. I think, did you really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Full?
Speaker 3: How was that?
Speaker 1: It's painful?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's throwing me some loops like I got here and play some forty.
Speaker 1: Like William will is like self proclaimed the most global dude ever. So now he's like, I'm trying to battle it, trying to figure out what's left and what's right. Yeah, he's a description exactly what happened here. Transplant Because then remember your face got all puffy.
Speaker 3: Ye, you looked like a Kleon dude.
Speaker 1: Kirk Cousins got that to his whole face.
Speaker 2: I saw him in Atlanta. His whole face was transplant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got these like plugs or whatever put in the take hair elsewhere and they put it on top of your head. But his face was sworn because I was trying to take a picture and get a video of him and he was getting super like paste off.
Speaker 8: Basically, no, yeah, it's like reforestation. Basically reforestation, sir No.
Speaker 1: I mean I can probably figure out what reforce station is, like you put more plant, more trees.
Speaker 4: And we looked that ship up.
Speaker 6: Look it up for Brendan. Let's go, okay, I love I love that.
Speaker 8: Were just looking at and we don't want to read words to him, like the pictures better.
Speaker 1: But this is terfect. But you've done it how many times? I've done it at least once, and has no reason to do it.
Speaker 6: He's not losing surgery. I've always loved surgery himself was young.
Speaker 8: But what they'll do is they'll take hair out of the back and they put it in the front, basically just like they're doing with crops.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 8: And the man that did it is actually a transplant doctor, so he used to do organs.
Speaker 6: Now he does hair. I think there's just more money and you can do it more.
Speaker 1: It's easy too, It's probably way easier than move around organs. I feel like organ's a bit of more of a sketchy deal. Yeah, hairs faster.
Speaker 5: You're long on top too, and you got the mullet I got Like I've washed my hair like three four days.
Speaker 1: I am long on time.
Speaker 8: We're all figuring each other out right now.
Speaker 1: We're kind of doing this like coordination dance together. We're like jelly roll with the pies. Man, what's right right now? But yeah, dude, I mean I always wonder. So if you got so they take it from the back of your head, take it.
Speaker 2: From where from where you're growing hair.
Speaker 1: But if okay, so, if I was going bald, I got nothing really going on anywhere else, not a hairy cats. What would they do then? What do you what do you like if you wanted more in your face, be like a donor, Like would you come and give me your hair? You can't do they have donors. They can't do that.
Speaker 6: No, you can't know.
Speaker 8: You'd have to take probably like anti rejection medicines or something, just like you do with an organ. And I don't I don't think you would want to do all that just have hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I do a lot if my hair's hurt, thinking my hair's not going anywhere though, Hey.
Speaker 4: Taking Hey, I don't know if it's been this way for a while, but I feel like showing me a hairline.
Speaker 1: Hey, my corners are getting a little the same as Jay kind of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's where I feel like when I was in the when we were locked down, Like I felt like I was in my mirror every day just calling Taylor on my Hey, it's it's going, it's leaving me.
Speaker 1: The danger zone isn't like here, it's the yamaka. It's the could to sack you get going right there. That's because you don't really know, and then you're to have somebody pointed out to.
Speaker 4: Where I know what's happening is when I take my helmet off and you're trying to like fluff and get it going, and some of it kind of stays down and you're just like I just sit there the entire game with just my helmet on, so I can only take it off like the time, you know, So I don't like take any hair out, how much.
Speaker 1: The as much as you can see without if you look as long as like, I mean, there's a few bars, but.
Speaker 4: Just what you'd imagine, what you'd imagine, Yeah, yeah, I think there's a moment.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, I'll.
Speaker 1: Tell you what. That's a running back uh.
Speaker 2: I mean that's like a quarterback helmet for.
Speaker 3: This new Roboca hare popping out the thing.
Speaker 4: That's what the used to like run around in as a kid. He was saying it was probably Archie Manning back then.
Speaker 8: Yeah, dude, archy Manning was good and he had a son who was mentally handicapped. But he could throw it further than the other ones.
Speaker 1: That's unbelievable. That's some serious shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what all goes down there in Louisiana. I had a buddy on the Redskins. His name was our Washington football team. His name was Houston Bates. He was from Deep South Louisiana. White dude just talked about hunting all the time. He'd show me videos of his camp and it would just be this washed down trailer that him and his boys would go to and they just put food in the microwave and they'd go hunting every day. He's shown me these four wheeling videos and they're just naked right in the four wheeling video. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was a weird deal, dude. It's hilarious.
Speaker 4: I bet I have it on my phone, but Houston was an absolute beauty. Why do I Because I had him send it to the group. I'm like, Batsy, you gotta send itisan.
Speaker 8: I have zero videos and naked on four wheelers.
Speaker 1: Some of the videos football players.
Speaker 5: Have this boys, I get rolling soon because my shows and it'd be the two hours.
Speaker 1: It's time to hit the old dusty trail soon here.
Speaker 6: All right, we already podcasted today.
Speaker 4: How does it like? So do you go back to just shoot King in the sting and do some shows weeks?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 2: I mean, are you going to visit Nasville more?
Speaker 4: This episode of Busting with the Boys is also brought to you by Georgia Boot then Georgia Boot Fire Boots Baby, the World's most comfortable boot. Georgia Butt is America's hardest working boot. For eighty years, Georgie has been making boots that work as hard as you do, tough enough for the job, and cool enough for everybody else. Georgia Boot makes super good looking and super comfortable boots, so comfortable you'll never want to take those boys off. I sleep with my Georgia boots on. I like looking good and even when I'm working, these boots do everything for me. These boots will hold up in any condition without sacrificing comfort. It has the comfort technology of an athletic shoe packed into a great looking boot. Great looking boots that are widely comfortable at a price that you can afford. Every time I wear these boys, all the boys are asking me in the locker room, Hey, EO, come where you get them boots from? I got them from Georgia Bot. Baby. Whether you're working on your feet all day, working around the house, or grilling out with your friends, these boots won't sacrifice comfort or style. Georgia Boot offers the best working boots, wedges, and loggers around.
Speaker 2: Whether you need a.
Speaker 4: Waterproof boot, steel toe, soft toe, square toe, met guard, non puncture shank, non slip sole, They've got it all. Head over to georgiaboot dot com and use code busting for twenty percent off. That's b U S S I N for twenty percent off at georgiaboot dot com.
Speaker 6: It's a great question, when is the trade off? When does it come back around my way?
Speaker 2: That's what That's what I'm thinking about.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, now, thank you will, I'm here now, and then we we're gonna book the thing with Hannah barn.
Speaker 4: So what it sounds like the way THEO is just sitting there kind of like head down and stuff. Is you got to say studios, you gotta come here and that like at these times, and he's trying to figure out other plans. He's like, what about I.
Speaker 1: Got a little I got a cool little spot down here.
Speaker 3: Let me we'd have to meet in the middle. What's in the middle?
Speaker 2: Probably, yeah, how what's the studio look like?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 3: Ship?
Speaker 7: But it's.
Speaker 1: That ship.
Speaker 7: I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's a house.
Speaker 1: So it's just a house, not like a real studio. Hey, house can be a studio, thank you, no problem.
Speaker 4: And you can shoot. I was telling Brandon on the bus.
Speaker 1: That only you were saying anyone says that I am against it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 7: Is this a short bus?
Speaker 1: This is a short bus, short.
Speaker 4: As helligicide bus.
Speaker 6: This is a no you think we put that in before he came.
Speaker 1: To dude, this is a short bus, straight up. I don't think there's different levels the buses. And this is like the shortest media and shortest because there's no there's two more mediums and then there's a large one and then you had them bendie boys and middle but those like city buses.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I'm talking about really hit the corners. I like, I don't mind a small bus. I don't mind a medium bus, a large bus. I take the short bus. If you missed the long bus, you had to get the short bus, and you deserved it.
Speaker 1: I missed the long bus a couple of times rode that short bus. Short bus has got way more action going on, way more stuff going on. People, music, stuff, no music. We had music in areas, did you really, Yeah, they play all types of tunes out there.
Speaker 7: Really.
Speaker 1: Oh. It was a loud, obnoxious little spot. So if you missed the large bus, you get in the small one. It's a little bit of a party popping your seving forty five bus ride to school was a little more fun, a little more to talk about it lunchtime.
Speaker 8: I remember the music would come on on the regular bus man.
Speaker 6: When they played the music, I just that's what I like the most.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ever danced, ever sing with it? You just kind of vibe with it.
Speaker 8: I would probably sing with it, like to myself. I wouldn't say out loud. It was a lot of female singers it at the time. It was like Madonna, you know, no spears, Yeah, Madonna, he said.
Speaker 1: He says, Madonna, you can't say Britney Spears.
Speaker 8: I don't know who else it was, Oh that lady that sang at the Uh, it's about a song. It's about uh, she doesn't know what's gonna happen. But Shakira, No, she doesn't know what's gonna happen. Brendon, she doesn't know what's gonna happen. But it's like anybody could be her.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's like most songs. I would say, she look up, Oh ship dude.
Speaker 4: So see, it seems like uh uh Brennan has a has a much easier time juggling everything.
Speaker 8: That's a great that's a great I'm glad someone brought this up. And that's a great thought. Will Oh at the end of yeah, that's a great thought.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, because you you have like how so, how so let's play. But we started the show in l A.
Speaker 3: The whole cruise in l A.
Speaker 4: It seems like they get a bit of a they got a bit of a deal.
Speaker 1: Let's staring jack situation. They're definitely in a bit of a rock Yeah, the boys back there had a bit of a deal too. So when when he came to you and was like, I want to move. I'm gonna move to Nashville, why did you decide? Like, how did that go down? That conversation? Your feelings?
Speaker 3: He didn't say, he didn't say, he didn't.
Speaker 1: Well, I think shame on you.
Speaker 3: You can say, go.
Speaker 6: Perfect right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So how did that go? He's like, yeah, I'm gonna move.
Speaker 5: He has to do what's best for him, man, So if he's happy in Nashville, we'll figure it out, make it work.
Speaker 1: But why Nashville?
Speaker 6: Like why, Like, oh, I'm here to say tax money, and I moved.
Speaker 1: Here to Texas so many more our friends.
Speaker 6: Because everybody's going because everybody was getting.
Speaker 5: Up And that's why I'm not going, because everyone's leaving, all your boys, you know what.
Speaker 2: It's like Joe Rogue's down there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but everybody's going down there.
Speaker 2: Well, really, I don't want to go down who else?
Speaker 5: I think some girls going down there? Henchcliff's going down there.
Speaker 1: And these are your friends? Yeah, well, I mean you go live by your friends.
Speaker 6: No, he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Hey, there's a deal going on here.
Speaker 6: That's where you fade into the song.
Speaker 4: So what's the deal?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: So you know you want to you don't want to follow your friends because you don't you want to be original, so you don't want to follow them.
Speaker 3: But also like you want to lay all my businesses in l A. And I have kids?
Speaker 4: Man, my, you talk, you talk, you've talked so batter he's fifteen, you talk.
Speaker 1: Can easily switched. Is different. That's a great place to live.
Speaker 2: Hey, taxes, he's talking.
Speaker 1: I wonder I live here. I'm wondering why you move from LA to that. I think a lot of.
Speaker 4: Oh, here's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: Here's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: More is going to La.
Speaker 4: Brenda made it sounds so wrong, like don't follow, you know, like you don't be a follower.
Speaker 1: And so theo's got to think, Okay, well where can I go now?
Speaker 2: And now he picks Nashville, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was just trying to think of something different. I mean, there's no comedy clubs that are opened in LA right now. At least here I can practice some. It saves me tax money. I mean the house, If I get a house, it'll be a free house. Really, the money I'll save in taxes really, So it's like the money. I would say, yeah, by spending the tax money. It's just it's a lot. It's a big it's a decent amount of money, you know. Not it's a deac amount of money for anybody. He's make a hundred dollars. It's an extra fourteen dollars.
Speaker 1: You have to pay more hair plugs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, more hair plugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for no reason.
Speaker 6: Oh I want to get a mustache out of it.
Speaker 1: But with my ass fuck around. He said, you love surgeries? How many surgeries have you gotten?
Speaker 6: Oh? I have no idea. Man, probably, I would say probably eleven in my life.
Speaker 1: Really is that a real number? Are we joking right now?
Speaker 6: No, it's a real number. What is what would you eleven?
Speaker 1: Eleven's a lot?
Speaker 6: It's an inager? Is it an nager?
Speaker 1: How many? How many of you had?
Speaker 6: And that's not a racist? That's the number thing?
Speaker 2: I had like six surgerieseah?
Speaker 3: Pussy?
Speaker 1: How many?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I still only had one surgery. Well, I have my tonsls that when I was twenty one. That's too Oh so you're counting tonsols starting early?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so five, I haven't gone.
Speaker 1: My tonsils taking was too small when I was born, so they made it bigger. That's solid, little developed before they open your penis hole up.
Speaker 8: It was probably about four and a half, I think, yeah, because I mean I remember being able to pee as far as I could pee across at the top of this bus.
Speaker 1: Because it's like putting your thumb over a hose. You have that much more of a projectile to it. I get it. Well, why don't you just want to keep that? Why don't you want to make the bigger hole?
Speaker 8: It's painful, man? Is it funny games? But when you get back home it's a.
Speaker 1: Cool party trick. And then after that it kind of just becomes more of a nuisance.
Speaker 8: Yeah, once the party's over, it's the you're still feeling the ramifications of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no question. I feel like it takes a long time, like that late night piss if you have a couple of bottles of water. Yeah, there, and I mean it's firepower coming out of there, but it's gonna take a little longer, smaller the whole let's let's just coming out.
Speaker 6: You're going to be in there, You're going to be in there for a while. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Man, I remembered it. I remember it fondly kind of. But then also remember it being painful.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I mean, but that's how it all started for.
Speaker 1: Me, no doubt. And then tonsils after.
Speaker 8: That, Yep, tonsils appened. Dectomy quarters I swallowed a bunch of quarters. Yeah, took that out. Spinal I did spinal I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Really it's that it was that gruesome.
Speaker 6: No, I just look when they say look surgeries an option, I say.
Speaker 1: That's what we're doing. That's it because you like it?
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 6: Did you go in there? It's like everybody treats you nice.
Speaker 8: They're excited when you get there and then be called to make sure you're coming.
Speaker 4: So you feel like you're going to a spot, like when you're at surgery, You're like spot for the next few months because I'm recovering.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, And you just go in and they gas you out pain you know the question.
Speaker 6: You wake up and like something's different and.
Speaker 1: Pain killers are a bit of a deal.
Speaker 6: Now you missing half a vertebrate.
Speaker 1: But what really sounds like is if we're not talking about physical damage, we're talking about emotional damage. You're the first thing you brought up is getting phone calls checking in on you, people being to you, and then someone doesn't ask you to stay. Oh we are getting to the bottom. And so now it seems like if you would have just asked to stay, he wouldn't have to have eleven surgeries, he wouldn't have to be crucifying his body. You know what I'm saying. It feels like Jesus, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Are you are you gonna move?
Speaker 6: I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: There's a lot going on for me.
Speaker 5: It's a different operation because all the have has to take care of himself. I got my in law, father in law, two kids, my girl, you know, it's a big and then I got my shows there.
Speaker 3: He just showed by.
Speaker 6: One kids, one of a new kid.
Speaker 3: It's a new kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but still it's true.
Speaker 4: I did hear your last time you're stand up. You were talking about like your mother in law. How and they all travel like as a they're all like a unit. It's like a team.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, come as a package. Deal.
Speaker 6: It's like a deal. Beautiful group. He's got a beautiful family.
Speaker 2: So what's the expiration date on King of the Sting?
Speaker 4: Because that's what it's feeling like.
Speaker 1: It seems like a car and the mill very much time.
Speaker 6: This is a great question.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know. Man, we're having fun shows fun.
Speaker 6: Oh I was gonna give a time frame. Man, you know, it's tough to know.
Speaker 8: It's tough to know when you do something that's fun and it's good, and how long does it run?
Speaker 1: How long do you once it stops being fun?
Speaker 3: Price stop?
Speaker 6: How long do you stay on a horse?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 8: And then also you start to be responsible for other people's employments. We have other people's employments, so it's like, you know, you don't want Yeah, sometimes you have to think about that. It's like do you want to go do I always want to go to work sometimes, But I mean, for the most part, we have a good time.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: We try to keep it pretty creative. I feel like our producer.
Speaker 6: Is really really good. Yet you know, we're really lucky to have somebody hits.
Speaker 8: It's helpful, helps us think, you know, and helps us make a plan ahead of time.
Speaker 3: Right, I love it.
Speaker 4: We appreciate you guys, appreciate you guys coming on.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, man, it's good to see you guys.
Speaker 4: And I'm just connect yeah yeah, yeah. So what your when do you go back and forth?
Speaker 2: Is it every couple of weeks or weeks or two there.
Speaker 6: So what have I been doing?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've just been chilling really man, just I mean, podcast is still takes a lot of time. It's like getting this, you know, yeah studio, and then looking for a place and just trying to be alive all of that.
Speaker 4: Just picture. We can take this boys signed down. Just put this past weekend. Get you a little neon sign. I know you guys got the neon sign gang going. Just pull one up and you can just start.
Speaker 6: We just start, you know, doing a dope set. Man, it really is.
Speaker 1: Found where you got where you did the show last time. I was literally sitting in the back right there, that's right. And we offer dude like two thousand bucks and he's like, yep, it was a no brain. I was gonna get it whether it was gonna be our studio or not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he goes, how about we do this and if it doesn't work out, I'll just keep it in my back.
Speaker 1: This bus is dope.
Speaker 4: Was like power to it.
Speaker 1: I could make a little bed in the back.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 1: People come stay over you know you're looking for a place boom yep, and tell you this place has got some Demons. It's gotta be uh I saved or something a little bit because it's got it's got some stuff going on, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It's really nice.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 4: Stuffer has Bert started the thing with Warren sap Oh the show. Not yeah, because that's when, because that's when Shop stepped in. He's like, nah, you know, bust on the boys they're doing it. They do it like that. I don't think anyone does it like the Boys. We all got hype. Obviously there's more.
Speaker 6: There's more athletes doing it now, there's like doing what podcasting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, podcast We actually had a first like active athletes.
Speaker 3: To do it.
Speaker 1: And then there's a dude from New Orleans, Cam George Jordan and him and his boy mark Ingram was on Baltimore n they just started.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kevin didn't do it.
Speaker 2: In the season.
Speaker 4: Now they did it.
Speaker 1: They did it like us a kind of backlog before.
Speaker 4: And then the Players Tribune they the Players Tribune does it for him. It's a players Players Tribune.
Speaker 2: It's like, uh, it's it's called the Players Tribune.
Speaker 4: It's like part of the NFL.
Speaker 2: P A owns it. Yeah, but it's like, you know, brand I.
Speaker 1: Can't stand the PA. I'm anti union.
Speaker 6: You are, Oh I think I'm anti It might not be that.
Speaker 1: I can't stand. Are you terrible? Really? They're bad at their job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all.
Speaker 1: I got suspended last year for for a p D and it was for like austring, which is like you'd use it for Osteoporosis's not even helping you with football, And like there's nothing in our CBA that, like our judicial system is you're guilty till you're proven innocent. Then you're still guilty. You're still gonna miss the four games. Like no one gets like.
Speaker 3: No one, no, Wow.
Speaker 1: So I'm missed out on a lot of money and you can't make a Pro Bowl. So they're like I'm trying to make im trying to get a jacket.
Speaker 6: If you go into the Pro Bowl, what happens? Then you you know, a Pro Bowl.
Speaker 1: It's more of like an accolade towards your individual career. But like you'll go like used to be in Hawaii the three years I went, it was in Orlando, which is actually a sweet setup because of like shut down Universal, like you bring your families and stuff. Dude, it's a blast.
Speaker 5: Really, Oh, it's a it's also a bonus, right, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Mean, like I mean it was like that Douffel Bag New York money we're talking about, Like it's not something to.
Speaker 2: Like, Oh okay, it's.
Speaker 1: Like like thirty thousand and if you win at the AFC, like I'm on the a, if you win, that is a lot of money. Hey, fucking twenty minutes ago, we were talking about how we wouldn't fight somebody for thirty thousand dollars and now you're saying it's.
Speaker 4: A lot of mone I would go to the Pro Bowl for eighty thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're still fighting somebody sixteen weeks out of the year.
Speaker 4: I had a great time at the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 1: It was an amazing time.
Speaker 2: I got to go with him.
Speaker 7: That's a good deal.
Speaker 3: It's fun.
Speaker 1: You meet a lot of guys, Like that's like how you can meet Like you're sitting around the top tier dudes in the league. You're like, oh, this is fucking cool. Like you're like everyone's got their guard down because like when you meet people in the field, everyone's like still got their competitive tough guys in the Pro Bowl three yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: And you couldn't have let him go one time.
Speaker 2: No, I did one time.
Speaker 6: But you can't give your spot to somebody else.
Speaker 1: I don't think an offensive tackle can give a spot to a linebacker.
Speaker 4: I probably would watching, dude, I wouldn't wanted to plan because the year I went, it was raining the whole Pro Bowl, So we ended up leaving at halftime. We made it very we made it very obvious that we were there for the week and not the game. And then when it was raining.
Speaker 1: Games of joke, like you're talking in between, You're like, hey, don't don't, please, don't try to beat me because I I play right tackle sometimes I play left tackle. I had to play right sometimes, and it's it's like trying to write with your opposite hit.
Speaker 6: Really, dude, it's so hard, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I literally had a running back, I think it was either Alvin Kamara or Ezekiel Elliott rushed me. They got a hit on the quarterback, like they beat me around the corner. I was like, that's embarrassing. John Doff didn't care.
Speaker 3: Five time bowler man three times.
Speaker 1: Should be five my PD. And then obviously the name you know what I'm saying, Maybe no, for sure, I'm trying to think of something else to say, We're done, we can leave whenever we want.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 8: I was gonna say something though, but it's about what.
Speaker 6: Are you guys just talking about the story.
Speaker 8: So one time I met Jim McMahon, right, yeah, and he's a famous quarterback.
Speaker 4: This final ad is brought to you by Viory v u O r I pronounced Viori. Viory means mountain, but to us it represents something bigger the view of the summit, that expensive clarity, it can provide an all inspiring experience. It brings a new perspective on performance apparel, perfect if you are sick and tired of traditional old workout gear. This comes in at a perfect time because again Christmas is coming up and you parents out there need to find those clothes that your kids are gonna hate when they open those boxes. But not with Viory, because everything is designed to work out in but doesn't look or feel like it. It's so freaking comfortable you'll want to wear it all the time. The product is incredibly versatile. It can be used for just about any activity like running, training, yoga, but also great for lounging or weekend aerrands. Again, incredibly versatile and comfortable, designed to look great in everyday life, even outside the gym, perfect for any workout and activity and or activity. Viory is an investment in your happiness. Do you love to be happy? You do, so invest in Viory invest in their clothing for our listeners. They are offering twenty percent off for your first purchase. Get yourself some of the most comfortable and versatile clothing on the planet at Viory dot com slash busting. That's vu Ri dot com slash busting. Not only will you receive twenty percent off your first purchase, but you're gonna enjoy free shipping on any US orders over seventy five dollars and free returns. That's on the boys, that's on the house. Go to Jory dot com slash busting and discover the versatility of your clothing.
Speaker 6: And I met him at the art at the Art Factory.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 6: I met him at a casino.
Speaker 8: And I met him at a casino and he told me that he would to the pro Bowle time in Phil mc not film McMahon. Who's the other guy, phil oh Phil Simms was there nice pool, yeah, and he said. Phil Simms was like, hey, Jim, do you want to throw the ball around after the game, you know.
Speaker 6: And he's like, fuck no, I'm not throwing the ball around after the game. I'm going out to party. And he just said he thought it was the nerdiest thing somebody had ever asked.
Speaker 2: You at the ball runners of the game.
Speaker 3: Fuck no, no, the ball.
Speaker 1: Around some guy so excited to see him, So it's had to throw a little touch. Yeah, heard and dreams just shatow.
Speaker 4: Hey you want to have a catch, you're just holding the ball.
Speaker 1: No, slaps the fun out of here, spits on the floor and walks away. They're supposed to the Pro Bowl in Vegas this year.
Speaker 3: Talk about that's been dope.
Speaker 1: He was getting in trouble. That would have been a problem.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, what's his name of the punch a woman? I'm sure, yeah, for sure it was his name, filling blank.
Speaker 1: You find somebody out there, for sure. Dudes out there, who do you think parties more comedians are athletes?
Speaker 8: Probably Canadians? I think probably athlete. Yeah, hockey players, I would bet well. No hockey hockey does get after hockey hockey.
Speaker 1: Michigan. Those dudes got after it the most.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think anywhere I've ever been it's been hockey people that.
Speaker 1: By far, by far, hockey players, they're just way closer, way weird.
Speaker 3: Goes hard to paint too, though.
Speaker 4: I think they're more secretive because they get to be on the road five days out of five, six days at a time.
Speaker 2: Like that's like, who knows how many lives that those dudes have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, families, multiple families. Yeah, baseball especially.
Speaker 4: And you say you're a picture you throw one out of the five days you're in a city like you're in a city game.
Speaker 1: Oh, maybe that's an issue. Yeah, if you're a picture dude, the middle reliever two three million bucks a year to throw and a half. Yeah nothing, Fuck dude, that'd be the best move ever.
Speaker 6: We should have done that.
Speaker 1: That's been awesome.
Speaker 2: Dude, did you play anything growing up?
Speaker 1: It'd been like Rady Johnson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you might have played.
Speaker 2: Really you play basketball?
Speaker 4: Growing up?
Speaker 6: I was more of an outdoor I was outdoor kind of guy, riding four.
Speaker 4: Wheelers and ship down there in Louisiana, being outdoors, having a camp just like being outside.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, just being outside.
Speaker 1: I don't know about being outside in Louisiana. Everything wants to kill you out there.
Speaker 8: Look, man, it's that kind of It's definitely that type of place where you got to stay on your toes.
Speaker 6: I feel like hit just lay in the grass.
Speaker 1: Like you lay in the grass. You're done for a week. Chiggers all that different.
Speaker 6: Ship alert, you gotta stay alert.
Speaker 1: Got water moccasins. I dated a girl in Louisian. I was down on there a lot babies, a lot of ship scary from the backyard. There's fucking alligators everywhere.
Speaker 3: Sure snakes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you think it's a leatherskin sofa and it's sucking alligator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go to sit down, you're getting bit Yeah, game over.
Speaker 6: Tough life, Yeah, not always have had it easy like you, Brendan or you will.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 1: Well, I see we've divided the room in half. You two. Yeah, we probably win that fight if we know.
Speaker 2: You would, Brendan and I would beat these ship out of both.
Speaker 1: I think you could take you before we start to fight back over you know how to fight? Yeah, I have torn That's what I'm saying, literally, not even mobile.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know it's a bear.
Speaker 1: I'm done.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: No, here's what I'll do. I'll tear his old race, oh with a knife, and then I'll cut his fucking throat.
Speaker 1: We're on the scene in your thumbs and you're going through. Oh so you're like that.
Speaker 6: As soon as they see that though, it's a rat, I'm dead. That's the move. That's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: If you get in a plane, man, you got to kill somebody that's tough out of the gate. You can't run off the top.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got the toughest person, like, hey, this is a wild card. Just stab somebody, Like, oh, that's a fucking wild card. You don't.
Speaker 8: I'm not messing that guy yet. At least let him have some water, all right, we've led.
Speaker 4: The same Yeah, yeah, boys, we appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you guys for having us. Man, it's nice.
Speaker 6: It's definitely nice to be here, and thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. We will when the when the off season hits, will get together.
Speaker 6: Okay, we'll see about that.
Speaker 1: We'll definitely.
Speaker 4: Big shout out to you guys. If you enjoyed this episode and love and support Bust with the Boys, go to whatever podcast platform you're on and subscribe to us. Leave a review, rate five stars. If you're already subscribe, unsubscribe and resubscribe again. It helps the boys climb the charts and again we can't We wouldn't be doing this and can't do this without you, guys and all of your We also have a YouTube channel if you'd like to watch our show or these episodes. They are on YouTube at Busting with the Boys. We're also on social media at Busting WTB. You can follow us everywhere, go buy our merch You guys know that whole deal, But thank you so much. We are forever grateful for you. The biggest of hugs and tiniest of kisses for the boys, always and forever