Speaker 1: You're listening to Comedy Central.
Speaker 2: From the most trusted journalist at Comedy Central's America's only sorts for news, This is The Daily Show with your host Michael Costa.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Welcome to The Daily Show.
Speaker 4: I'm Michael Costa. We have so much to talk about tonight. Rudy Giuliani wants to be your barista, Scarlett Johansson does not want to be your AI, and we find out why Kamala Harris talks like that. But first, some major developments from the Donald Trump trial, So let's get right into it. In another edition of America's Most tremendous We wanted.
Speaker 3: The whole thing is a scam.
Speaker 4: Big news today, the Trump trial is coming to an end, and just like Stormy Daniel said, it was over much more quickly than expected. And we've heard from so many people during this trial, this blonde blob, this other blob, this one blob with the mustache. You know, it's just too bad. No one's invented cameras yet. But we haven't heard from the biggest blob of them all, Donald Trump, who has been going around telling anybody who will listen that he is just itching to testify under oath.
Speaker 5: I would have no problem testified.
Speaker 3: I didn't do anything wrong with you.
Speaker 5: I'm testifying.
Speaker 3: I tell the truth. I mean, all I can do is tell the truth. Do you plan to testify in court? Probably so, I would like to. I mean I think so.
Speaker 6: Will you testify in your own defense?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely stand I would that. I look forward to it. Yes, right at the buzzer, Yes, but yes.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump has been saying for months how much he wants to testify.
Speaker 3: He's like, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Swear me in on that shiny book that Mike Pence is always blah blah b lying about. And after four weeks of trial, today it was finally time for Trump to tell his side of the story.
Speaker 3: So here we go, big guy. It's the opportunity you've been waiting for.
Speaker 8: The defense has rested, testimony has wrapped, and Donald Trump notably did not take the stand.
Speaker 4: What what what what? After talking such a big game, he's not testifying. So he's doing the opposite of what he told us he was gonna do over and over again.
Speaker 3: That's not that Donald Trump. I know, and I played.
Speaker 4: I played full contact hockey without a helmet this morning. But it's just so peculiar that outside the courtroom with his legal pads of notes, he just talks and talks and talks. But then if you ask him to walk just a few feet inside the courtroom and to swear to tell the truth under penalty of loss, suddenly he's afraid to speak.
Speaker 3: I mean, what's the difference? Is Is it the fluorescent lighting?
Speaker 4: I mean, I hate to even come to this conclusion, but is it possible that Donald Trump is full of shit? I mean, mister Trump, mister Trump, are you just full of shit?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: I really wanted that. Yeah, well we should believe him. That we should believe. Let's move on from Donald Trump to his morally and financially bankrupt former lawyer, Room Juliani. Last week he had an eightieth birthday party, and he got a little surprised present.
Speaker 9: Rue Giuliani was served with an indictment over the Arizona twenty twenty fake elector's scheme during his eightieth birthday party late Friday. Giuliani was served two hours after boasting on social media that he would evade charge us.
Speaker 3: Goddamn, I mean, served in his own birthday party. Can you imagine, you know, hey.
Speaker 4: Can someone take a picture of me taunting the Arizona court. Hey, how about you man in a suit and a badge at my birthday party that I've never seen before? And this indictment is on top of a one hundred and fifty million dollar defamation judgment against him. Rudy need Cashi all right, But luckily he's got a side hustle.
Speaker 10: Today. I'm thrilled to introduce you to something I'm incredibly proud of, my own brand of organic specialty coffee, Rudy Coffee. Believe me when I say it's the best coffee you love a truck. It's smooth, rich, chocolately and gentle on your stomach.
Speaker 4: Wow, gentle on my stomach and chocolately, I mean.
Speaker 3: I'll have mine with Malk and Schlager.
Speaker 4: Also cool apartment, dude, I mean your kitchen says serial killer, but the rest of your apartment says still serial killer. And look, I'm glad there's finally a coffee commercial that's somehow creepier than the Folger's one where the brother and sister clearly want to bone each other. I just can't believe he's calling it Rudy's coffee and not ground zero. Let me keep going. And in case you're wondering where this delicious looking coffee is sourced from, I can assure you it comes directly from Rudy himself. I thought it was well, you never heard of drip coffee. By the way, why is it that you only see right wing grifters hawking these cheap products coffee, Alex Jones's supplements, Donald Trump's everything. I mean, how come we don't see liberals getting grifted? And I'll tell you why, because liberals are too smart to fall for this patronizing scams that are like this.
Speaker 3: And as I explain in my new.
Speaker 4: Book, liberals are too smart to be scammed. Available on my website for just seventy nine to ninety nine order.
Speaker 3: Now and shipping is doubled.
Speaker 4: But look, it's important to remember that Rudy wouldn't be doing any of this if he wasn't so deep in.
Speaker 3: Debt from all his legal bills. It's actually kind of heartbreaking, but you can help.
Speaker 4: For the price of just one bag of coffee, you can get this poor broke election denier back on his feet.
Speaker 3: Will you please help him smile again? Oh?
Speaker 4: Gross, No, not like that. Forget it, Take that away, Take that away. Take that with it. Never mind, never mind, never mind a right, Let's let's move on to a story out of Australia. Australia the country named after the two thousand and eight Hugh Jackman film Australia. It's where one billionaire is learning that money can't buy you respect.
Speaker 11: An Australian billionaire is apparently not too happy with the portrait of herself that's on public display.
Speaker 8: That is Australia's richest woman, Gina ryan Hartch. He is one of twenty one people featured of the Australia in Color exhibit that's been on display since March at the National Gallery of Australia. It's reported Ryan Harder's demanding at the gallery remove the portrait.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, wait, remove the portrait. What's the matter?
Speaker 4: You don't want people to know you testified at Donald Trump's trial. But anyway, what's the big deal with having an unflattering painting of you? You don't see any of Picasso's models complaining that their eye is on their forehead.
Speaker 3: Suck it up, lady.
Speaker 4: You mean, if you don't like it, don't whine about it. Whining is what the rest of us do. Whining is free. You have money, just pay another artist to paint a flattering portrait of you, then buy the museum and hang your portrait over the other portrait. Then burn the whole museum down for the insurance money, and you end up making a profit.
Speaker 3: Billionaire, shit, let's go. But this story. Yeah, I mean, here's your head.
Speaker 4: But this story is really the proof that maybe billionaires aren't as smart as we.
Speaker 3: All think they are.
Speaker 4: You know, if this woman hadn't complained about this painting, practically nobody would have ever seen it. Hell, I never would have heard of Gena Reinhardt, or Australia for that matter, animals with pockets?
Speaker 3: Who thinks of this stuff?
Speaker 4: And finally, let's turn to a story about artificial intelligence. Last week, OpenAI released a new version of chat GPT that could talk, and a lot of people heard it and thought, huh, this AI voice sounds a lot like Scarlett Johansson.
Speaker 3: And one of those people was Scarlett Johansson.
Speaker 11: This morning, in AI, warning from Hollywood actress Scarlett Johanson saying this voice used by open AI's virtual assistant Sky, Hello, I'm really excited about teaming up with you. Sounds quote eerily similar to her own Hi, how are you doing. The actress famously played an artificial intelligence system in the movie Her In twenty thirteen. Johansen says open AI CEO Sam Altman wanted to hire her to voice Sky, but that she declined the offer due to personal reasons. The actress telling NBC News when she later heard the AI voice, she was shocked, angered, and in disbelief.
Speaker 3: This is not acceptable.
Speaker 4: Open AI should be punished for attempting to steal Scarlet Johansson's voice. In fact, from now on, they should have to use an off putting voice like my uncle Dan, who's been smoking his whole life.
Speaker 3: You know you don't want to go to that restaurant.
Speaker 4: That neighborhood's gotten real diverse, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I miss Vietnam all right.
Speaker 4: For more on the Scarlett Johanson controversy, we go live to Andan Francisco, home of Open AI headquarters with Ronnie Chank.
Speaker 5: Running.
Speaker 3: How did Sam Altman think you get away.
Speaker 12: With this because he's a nerd and nerds have too much power. Now, okay, look at Mount Zuckerberg vessels, Elon Musk.
Speaker 3: You can't trust these nerds. I don't think that's an appropriate term. What for nerds?
Speaker 12: Because what else do you call a bunch of weirdos who spend all day on computers and don't actor on women.
Speaker 4: I mean, I call them socially awkward, shy introvertis.
Speaker 3: You call nerds the nerds?
Speaker 12: The nerds, okay, and nerds used to know their place, Okay, they knew the rules. Don'tnat weird, don't make eye contact, don't bring up stop trek, just keep your head down and get a job at NASA, hosting a show on MSNBC. Okay, And it worked. Nature was in balance. But at some point we decided bullying was mean because nerds had feelings, and then we start treating them with respect, and that was a mistake.
Speaker 3: All right, running doesn't everyone deserve respect?
Speaker 12: I swear of got Michael, He's not like a fucking nerd right now? Okay, don't you understand? We gave them towards power, and look what happened. They took our financial system and now it's full of crypto. We let them build a tech industry and now all mentally ill from social media. We even shaped our pulp culture. The catered to them, and we got twenty years of nothing but shitty superhero movies, except for the Asian ones.
Speaker 3: Those are great.
Speaker 4: Ok Okay, alright, all right, all right, holy shit, all right, all right, so you're right, So then what.
Speaker 3: Do we do?
Speaker 12: The only solution is to make up for lost time?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 12: We have to find Sam Autman and give him twenty years worth of bullying all at once. I'm talking two decades worth of wedgies and one wedgie okay. I want that underwear to go around his head and then again.
Speaker 3: Over and over, and old book to his ask and smell his face.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, but what type of fabric would have the tensile strength to support the recrusive force required to.
Speaker 3: I don't know what. I look like a nerd. Get that science shit out of here. So let me be clear. So you're advocating bullying.
Speaker 12: No, I'm advocating balance.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 12: Our ecosystem requires a proper mix of nerds and bullying, and it's out of whack right now, okay, And I'm willing to be the hero that will get things back on track.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Ronnie, I'm I mean, I don't know, Ronnie.
Speaker 3: Is bullying ever really the answer? Just shut the fuck up.
Speaker 12: Okay, don't put me in you and give me a lunch money.
Speaker 4: I'm right, you're right, you're right, Ronnie ching, everybody sorry.
Speaker 3: When we come back.
Speaker 4: When we come back, we find out why Condella's secret weapon is.
Speaker 3: So don't go away.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, you're right.
Speaker 1: Open daily.
Speaker 4: So Vice President Kamala Harris has been out on the.
Speaker 3: Campaign trail, which is very refreshing.
Speaker 4: For a long time, it felt like the White House was hiding her, possibly because whenever she speaks, it's mostly an unintelligible word salad.
Speaker 3: But it turns out that's all on purpose.
Speaker 13: Talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time.
Speaker 3: Time.
Speaker 13: It seems like maybe it's a small issue.
Speaker 3: It's a big issue.
Speaker 7: You need to get to go and need to be able to get where you need to go to do the work and get home and get home. It is time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day, every day. It is time for us to agree that.
Speaker 14: She's come so far since our first session. My name is Dahlia Rose Hibiscus and I am Vice President Kamala Harris's holistic thought advisor. What is a holistic thought advisor? It's holistic, yes, and I am advising.
Speaker 3: And what do we mean when we say that?
Speaker 14: It means that I am the one by whom the thoughts are being advised from a place of advisement and then, once advised, communicated holistically.
Speaker 2: What mm hmm you gotta.
Speaker 14: I lead the Vice President on not so much sentences as idea voyages.
Speaker 13: You think you just fell out of a coconut tree. You exist in the context of all in which you live and what came before you.
Speaker 14: It's a process I call speaking without thinking. It's not about the destination of the thought. It's about the journey and how many words you use to describe.
Speaker 13: The journey that's on top of everything else that we know and don't know yet.
Speaker 7: Based on what we've just been able to see.
Speaker 13: And because we've seen it or not doesn't mean it hasn't happened.
Speaker 14: Whenever the Vice President gets a speech from her staff, the first thing I do is cut out all the words individually, and then I take those words to my word cave. That's where I wait to learn what order the universe wants them to be. In words, have vibrations. The feeling they give you is so much more powerful than what they need.
Speaker 13: We have the ability to see what can be unburdened by what has been, and then to make the possible actually happen.
Speaker 14: I hear the counter arguments all the time. People should be able to understand what their leaders are saying when they talk.
Speaker 3: But I prefer to leave Kamalist.
Speaker 14: Thoughts open to interpretation, like a work of modern art that you look at and go, I wonder what that was all about.
Speaker 13: See the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future.
Speaker 14: It really is such a career highlight to be working with someone with such an advanced mind space as the vice president. I also sell essential oils on Facebook marketplaces and.
Speaker 1: Want to me on the show set Up All Away, Welcome back to the very show.
Speaker 3: My guest Tonight is an.
Speaker 4: Award winning journalist, filmmaker, and best selling author whose latest book is called In My Time of dying, how I came face to face with the idea of an afterlife.
Speaker 3: Please welcome Sebastian Younger.
Speaker 4: All right, I mean amazing to hear all that you had a new your death experience. You had an aneurysm, you bled out inside.
Speaker 3: Of your body. Did you die? I'm still working on that. Okay, I'm pretty sure I didn't.
Speaker 6: Yes, But that's one of the great mysteries is how do we know?
Speaker 3: How do we know we're here? Well, let's talk about that. I mean, you're here, so I know that you're here.
Speaker 4: But I guess it begs a question of belief, of faith, of well.
Speaker 6: I mean, this is the problem. After I came back from the hospital, I mean, I lost ten units of blood. I came very very close to dying. They barely saved me. And when I woke up in the ICU, I didn't know that I almost died.
Speaker 3: The nurse told me. And when I came.
Speaker 6: Home, I was seized with this fear that I had died and that this was all a hallucination. That it was because I was reading about near death experiences and I thought, maybe I did die and this is just And I asked my wife. I said, just tell me I'm really here. Clearly I was slowly going crazy, right, But I said to my wife, just tell me I'm here, I'm really here, that I actually survived. And she said, of course you are, honey, And I thought, that's exactly the kind of thing a hallucination.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, tell us what happened.
Speaker 4: I mean, you start the book with this amazing, scary story of you surfing and almost dying, which I'm kind of reading this gone Sebastian.
Speaker 3: You're almost dying a lot.
Speaker 4: But then tell us what happened with you know, you're talking about losing so much blood.
Speaker 3: It was unrelated to the surfing, obviously. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean when I was young, I surfed and I almost round in the winter in January on Cape Cod, which was just stupid to be doing in the first place, right, But I got then. I was a war reporter for a long time. Yeah, and I had very close calls. I was almost killed a number of times, which is different from the experience of dying, right. I mean I had bo lets say, close to my head three inches away? Is that a lot or a little with a bullet? I don't know, like it was enough.
Speaker 4: Right, I've never ever had to ask myself that, Ques, I don't want it, and I don't want it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But then I stopped war reporting. I had a family, two little girls. I turned towards life, right, I gave all that optic war reporting now. And then one day, in mid sentence, I felt this pain shoot through my abdomen. And it was an aneurism, a ballooning of one of my arteries, which is just like a structural defect.
Speaker 3: Right, it ruptured.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And it'd been the aneurism had been growing my entire life, and it chose that moment June sixteenth, four years ago, round six pm, to rupture. And I was losing a unit of blood every ten or fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: And how much units of blood can we lose?
Speaker 6: You have about ten or twelve units with you, and you can lose about two thirds of it, which I did, right.
Speaker 3: So, but we were I'm.
Speaker 4: Not laughing at your at you, y, I'm laughing that that's so much of you.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's insane, this is wild. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And the problem was we lived an hour away from a hospital, right, and I'm losing a unit every ten or fifteen minutes. You can do the math. I was basically a human hourglass. And when I got to the er, the doctors immediately knew, oh, this guy's dying. And suddenly I saw this doctor above me with this huge needle and he said, do I have permission to stick this into your jugular? And I was like, not really.
Speaker 4: I mean I can I read the terms and conditions exactly right.
Speaker 6: I had no idea I was dying, And so I said to him, you mean in case there's an emergency. He was like, this is the emergency right now.
Speaker 4: And you talk about that in the book. And that actually gave me chills to envision it from your perspective, looking up, hearing the noises of a hospital, which are just so deliberately hospitally, the noises, the faces, and to hear the doctors say this is the emergency and yes.
Speaker 6: And so I said, yes, of course, and so we started putting it, working on my neck with an ultrasound probe and the needle. And while he was doing that, suddenly and I have to stop here and say, I've been an atheist my whole life. My dad was a physicist. He was an atheist. I'm a rationalist. I'm not mystic. In fact, I'm anti mystic. I'm like anti woo woo. Just the works, right, so just to get that like that hair comes some woo woo. So all of a sudden, as he's working on my neck, I feel this immense black void appear under beneath me, this black pit, and I'm getting pulled into it. I don't know I'm dying, but I know I don't want to go into the infinitely black pit, Like I have this sense that if you do that, you're not coming back, right, this sort of animal instinct. And I started panicking. And as I panicked, my dead father appeared above me right and said communicated to me, it's okay, don't fight it. I'll take care of you. You can come with me.
Speaker 3: And I was like.
Speaker 15: You're dead. I'm not going with you, but Dad, we have nothing to talk about, right, Like, we'll talk later a lot later.
Speaker 6: And I said to the doctor, you got to hurry such a that's such a sun thing.
Speaker 4: I did ask you to come over here a complex exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I said to the doctor, you got to hurry.
Speaker 3: You're losing me right now.
Speaker 6: I'm going yeah. And that's the last thing I remembered for.
Speaker 3: A while so.
Speaker 4: The the believer in me wants to think your dad, who you talk about in this book, maybe wasn't always there for you emotionally. It was this very rational person was maybe spectrum spectrum, okay, was crossing over to be there for you emotionally in this difficult time. The skeptic in me thinks you've lost all your blood and you're going mad?
Speaker 3: Is that? Are you there too?
Speaker 6: I'm very sympathetic to both ways of thinking. This is so, this is what happened. They saved my life. I went home five days later.
Speaker 4: There's such an unbelievable description of the doctors, and I had just I've already had respect for trauma doctors, but what they know about the human body, what they're able to do with in matters of seconds to save people's lives, is tremendous.
Speaker 6: It's incredible.
Speaker 3: And they did so.
Speaker 6: They saved me with a catheter, right and and so what they do is they put a catheter into your femeral artery at your groin, and they can thread it up through your vasculature and wiggle it around and get to almost anywhere in your body.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: This was discovered by a guy named Forsmut, a German physician a long.
Speaker 3: Time ago, talk about it in here. Yeah, he couldn't get.
Speaker 6: Permission to do this on a patient, so he did it to himself, threaded it all the way into his heart, and then he walked down the hall to the X ray room and asked the technician to take a photograph of his chest to prove he'd been in his own heart with a catheter. Right that.
Speaker 3: Imagine how good the kids will be today after all? The video goes totally right, exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I was on a fluoroscope for so long. It took them so long to do this that I was lying on this sort of square plate where they it admits X rays basically right. And I was on this thing for so long that when I got home, I had this square burn mark on my back from the plate. I had radiation burns on my back and this perfect square. Of course, my wife didn't like that much, needed did I? And then I tried to make it better by saying, we can just call it square noble.
Speaker 3: And it didn't work. You're a journalist and I'm a commandiot.
Speaker 4: Let's let's talk about having this experience touching death. How has it affected your life. I mean, does it give this more meaning? Should we all get close to death so we appreciate this tiny moment we have.
Speaker 3: Are these all the things you're grappling with?
Speaker 6: No, no, don't do that. Okay, there are shortcuts, I mean psychedelics, ayahuasca. So my eyes, I mean, I'm still an atheist. But what I'm gonna ask you that, Yeah, I'm still an atheist. I don't believe in God, but my mind was sort of open to the possibility that there is a some kind of post death reality, maybe at the quantum level, and I'm sort of reaching into my father's field of physics, maybe at the quantum level, that we just don't understand how this all works. I say in my book, we might understand reality like a dog understands a television screen, like there's no concept of the greater reality that's producing the image that the dog sees that we see. So God in an afterlife are separate, separate things. They don't need each other. You can have a God and no after life and after life and know God.
Speaker 3: Either or both.
Speaker 6: So I'm still an atheist, But what I would say is that the greatest and I say this in my book. I don't go to church, but I believe that the greatest worship of what some people call God's creation, which is the world and life and what atheists just called creation, the greatest worship of that is being fully engaged in your life, all in the moments of your life, in all of its emotional reality. If you none of us know that this isn't our last day. No one in this room, no one knows this isn't their last day. So who do you want to be on your last day? Be that person on every day.
Speaker 4: It's amazing to me that you've survived an ied attack in Afghanistan. You're a war reporter, but you are back home on a normal day. Is when you kind of came to this realization.
Speaker 6: That's why I got so crazy after wret right, so I'd go to war zones and I had to deal with myself like, Okay, you're rolling the dice. You're going to do this to get that, and you know whatever. It was a deal that I made and I had a few close calls, and then I stopped doing that. After my friend and colleague Tim Heatherington led out in the back of a rebel pickup truck in Libya, I'm not okay, I'm out right, and I turned towards life. I had a family, It's an amazing family, two little girls, and I thought I was safe, right, right, and what a helpful illusion, right, And then one beautiful June afternoon, turns out the front lines can come to you. It's like owing the mafia money.
Speaker 3: Right, you can get a cabin in the woods. They will find you for their money, right.
Speaker 6: They will track you down. And that's what That's what it felt like.
Speaker 4: What will you do on the anniversary of this moment or do you just kind of speed past that you don't need to honor it because June's coming up?
Speaker 3: Is there something is something you'll do? You know, it's a day. It's a thoughtful day, you know.
Speaker 6: And there's a number of days during the year where people very close to me have died, like tim they're thoughtful days. And you know, mortality is terrifying, but if you don't let it be terrifying, it could make life miraculous.
Speaker 3: And you can kind of choose.
Speaker 6: And if you're not sufficiently terrified, life isn't going to be sufficiently miraculous, and vice versa. And so that to me is how one lives one's life.
Speaker 4: Quickly, talk about some strangers that you didn't know helped save your life by something we all can do every day, which is provide blood.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so ten I needed ten units of blood. I'd lost two thirds of my blood. Right, I was sixty over forty when I hit the er, and ten anonymous donors gave a unit of blood that saved my life. Right, So now I give blood as much as I can. It doesn't hurt, it doesn't even take an hour. And there are very few opportunities where you can be part of something greater than yourself. In this modern society. The chance doesn't come up very much. It only comes up in three contexts. You need to vote right, you need to serve jury duty, and you.
Speaker 3: Need to give blood.
Speaker 6: If you don't do those three things, you're an awesome human being.
Speaker 3: I would say one more. You have to buy.
Speaker 4: You have to buy Rudy Giliani's coffee. Thank you so much for being heer and sharing your story. I very much oppresional in My time of dying is a bail by Alfe Basting Yonder.
Speaker 3: Let make a click, Greg get a wife back after what after? Show up for tonight now here. It is your moment of ZA.
Speaker 16: It's not prison Biden, who's not sharp. It's in fact, Donald Trump. Now let's look at public reporting. I'm only going to talk about public reporting. His criminals trial started on April fifteenth, and here's a summary of the press reports. On his first day of his trial, Reuter's reported that Trump appeared to doze off during joy selection.
Speaker 3: I think he's praying.
Speaker 10: But if he is sleeping, you know, he certainly looks pretty while he sleeps.
Speaker 6: Explore more shows from the Daily Show podcast universe by searching The Daily Show wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 3: Watch The Daily Show week nights at eleven.
Speaker 2: Tenh Central on Comedy Central, and stream full episodes anytime on Paramount Plus.
Speaker 3: This has been a Comedy Central podcast now