Speaker 1: Going up next our final news round up and Information Overload Hour News round up in Information Overload Hour. Here is our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you want to join us, Linda, did you see the big article in the New York Post today? It's all over online and you got the concert kiss at a Cold Plate concert And there's a huge couple and they're holding and they're all affectionate, and they're living in the moment and they're hearing the music and they're feeling it. And then all of a sudden they get put up on the big jumbo tron inside the I guess it was that with the Patriots play Fox Stadium, Gillette Stadium is what they call it. And anyway, and apparently they didn't want the world to know they were together. I'm not making any inference at all whatsoever. Did you happen to see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I hadn't heard about it. It's so quiet about that whole situation, all right, It's.
Speaker 1: All it's everywhere online. You have seen it, and you saw the cover of the New York Post today, and you know exactly what I'm talking about. It was interesting too that apparently the wife of the guy yeah, went on to social media and Facebook and apparently deleted her married name. According to Tim, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: I'm sure she had a clue because she did that with a quickness that wasn't even like a pause. She was like, all right and we're done. I don't know why he took her to a Coldplay concert. There's so many, you know, dark, dingy restaurants that you can cheat on your spouse, and won don't you do that?
Speaker 1: You go to, know, a Coldplay concert for Maybe I'm old fashioned, maybe you shouldn't be cheating in the first place, just the thought.
Speaker 3: Listen, you're an idealist and I love it. But I mean, these people are obviously going to do it. I mean, it's just unless they wanted to get caught. Maybe they did, who knows.
Speaker 1: House Republicans now have given final approval to President Trump's request to claw back about nine billion dollars from public broadcasting and foreign aid early Friday, as Republicans now are intensifying their efforts to target these radical leftist institutions. By the way, why are we spending nine billion of your hard earned tax dollars on this. Anyway, Here's a poor Humpty dumpty. I didn't even know he still existed, he said, fake new CNN again. Anyway, he's back, Humpty Dumpty. I thought they couldn't put him back together again. Apparently they did temporarily, probably with some glue which may not last long. According to reports, CNN may not be around long anyway. Here's him complaining about it.
Speaker 4: This is the end of a publicly funded media era. This dates back to the days of black and white television, you know, back in the sixties Congress solid value for PBS and MPR.
Speaker 1: But no more, no more, that's right, And we have plenty of propaganda left wing channel CBS, NBC, ABC, fake news, although they may not existed in some time. And then of course MSDNZ. Then you have the major newspapers New York Times, Washington Post, and the list goes on and on. Anyway, here to weigh in on this, and of course the demise of Colbert, which we are very sad about, just kidding. The betting odds are Jimmy Kimmel is next. These are Hannity betting odds, not real ones. Carol Roth two times New York Times best selling author You Will Own Nothing and recovering investment banker. Our friend Mark Simone, host of the number one New York Morning show, to talk about this and so much more. Good to talk to you both, Carol roth LOOPSI Daisy, I guess no more tax payer dollars for MPR PBS. Why would we ever need it? You hear about all these mergers and acquisitions that are going on in media, all these cable networks that are going under. You can't even give a lot of these cable channels. They're not profitable. They're running fifteen year old reruns of some dopey program that nobody really even watched back in the day. So there's plenty of channels, there's plenty of places. Why should taxpayers be paying for this? And they have an agenda that's left wing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but techpairs should not be paying for it. And you reference Humpty dumpty talking about nineteen sixties. It's not the nineteen sixties anymore. Back in the nineteen sixties there were a handful of channels and not much in the way of programming, And now we have more programming than we know what to do with. So certainly if there is an audience for NPR, which it seems like there is a robust audience, and certain shows that go on to PBS, those can be funded just like every other show in the free market, with advertising, with subscriptions. That's what we do.
Speaker 4: When we have.
Speaker 5: Things that people want, we don't need to use taxpayer dollars to shove them down people's throats, particularly when they end up being a propag under arm of the left wing.
Speaker 1: Let's got your take, the great Mark Simon, sir well.
Speaker 6: The argument is that in the rural areas, that's where they need NPR and PBS. First of all, I guarantee you it's no rural farmers who want to listen to some Trump bashing from some elitist New York broadcasters of NPR PBS. O.
Speaker 1: Whoa, did I just hear mister New York You and Curtis Leewa, mister the vote the tomb, mister new York's New Yorkers, of all New Yorkers, Did I just hear you trashing that that one greatest city in the entire world, New York City, that the home that you love, the home that you're never going to.
Speaker 6: Leave, were the first we got conservatives.
Speaker 1: We got that's why, No, no, you really don't. You don't have a lot of them. And the only way Curtis and I hope Curtis wins is you're going to have four Democrats splitting the vote equally. In that my pave a path for him.
Speaker 6: Curtis is going to win this time. Things have changed here Mom, Donnie is thinking things are going to change. Hey, the other PBS opportunities, they said, Sesame Street is so important for kids. Sesame Street makes about a billion dollars a year in merchandising, and all this it can more to say for itself. It doesn't need any funding.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's a good point. All right, let's move to our friend. Stephen Coleberry made an announcement about the Late Show last night. Here's what he said.
Speaker 4: Before we start the show, I want to let you know something that I found out just last night.
Speaker 1: Next year will be our last season. The network will be ending the Late Show in May. And wow, what's your reaction, Karl Roth?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, Sean, when you have a comedy and variety show where you bring back recurring guests like Stacy Abrams four times and Adam Shipp and you have musical numbers that feature dancing vaccines. I for one, am shocked that that is not playing well with the core demographic. This is a show that pup News reports cost more than one hundred million dollars to make and has been losing tens of millions of dollars for a long time. So there are people out there who are going to try to paint it as a political maneuver. But the reality is that nobody wants to hear somebody who is a left wing goold at them for hours on something that's supposed to be comedy and variety. And so you know, it's surprising that they haven't made this cut earlier, but I think it certainly doesn't bode well for some of Colbert's counterparts on the other network either.
Speaker 1: I've been saying for some time Mark Simone that all of these not funny so called comedy shows that they were all on official cancelation Watch. And the reason it was so so transparent to me is because I get an opportunity that few people get every day, and that's to look at ratings, and the shows have deteriorated to numbers that are so spectacularly low that it's impossible to justify two hundred employees and losing one hundred million dollars a year using Carrol's numbers. And the show's bad, and you can't make it any worse. They're not even good at political commentary.
Speaker 6: Now Gutfeld gets much bigger ras. You got. The whole thing is fourt cheers and a staff at twelve. He gets much bigger numbers. You know, when they created Late Night in the nineteen fifty three Steve Allen started. The idea was comedians entertainers. You have some laughs, you relax before you go to sleep. Who was to get angry and watch Adam shift before they go to sleep and you're gonna have nightmares all night?
Speaker 1: It's definitely. But Carson was funny, Jade Leno was funny. He wasn't really political. If he wanted to make another Monoco Lewinsky joke, he would make it. These guys became really hyper partisan. Now I could say in good humor, like John Stewart, over the years has has has gone after me, but I will tell you it makes me laugh. There have been times that it had been rip roaring funny. The same thing with Bill Maher. Bill Maher's torn me up, but I laugh. At least they have some sense of objectivity and they understand their mission is to make people laugh. When did they lose any sense of mission? Mark?
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, to be funny, you got to be like a kind of an every man like Jay Leno or Johnny Carson or you know, you realize you're a normal guy. But Colbert is this weird, elitist, to smug New York sort of a guy. You know, for the first nobody remembers this. His first year twenty fifteen, he tried doing a comedy show just being funny, and he was in the last place and close to cancelation. Donald Trump came along and that's when he went total Trump derangement syndrome. Turned it into MSNBC with jokes and took off. But it wasn't a formula for the real long run. Now it's killing them.
Speaker 1: I didn't I don't think it killed them.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: The big question I'll ask both of you, the same question is who's next? I say, the odds are these are Hannity odds eighty twenty. Kimmel is next? Carol?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, first I've got to say, I think that we're going to see Colbert do a podcast in a substack, because that's a clear trajectory here. But I'm with you, Sean. I think that if you look at the ratings and also just the general talent level, I think that Kimmel certainly is the next of mine.
Speaker 6: Mark Simone ninety five five, it's Kimmel. You can't cancel the Tonight Show. That is the original. That's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I hate to tell you. They already cut it back to four days a week. I think they cancel on the Tonight Show.
Speaker 6: May be able to do it one day at a time. But the good thing about Fallon he can recover, he can switch back to mainstream Comedy's a brilliant impression. This great sketch to me, and I think deep down it he'd rather just do comedy and be funny. He could switch to that. Kimmel can't do it too angry.
Speaker 1: I actually, I actually of the three of them, he's the least political. But none of them come near Gottfeld in my view.
Speaker 6: Oh I mean Gutfeld. It's brilliant, it's fun, it's it's what it's supposed to be, you know, And people don't realize the idea that I mean, for Colbert, I have one hundred and thirty million dollar budget, two hundred dollars staff. It's the guy who preaches about income inequality. He's getting twenty million a year. Everybody else is getting a dollar fifty on the show, and he's lecturing America. I mean, he just wasted more money. He should have seen it coming. The budget was more than literally more than most Major League Baseball teams.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, right back more with Karra raw Mark Simon on the other side. Your calls coming up as well. Right down our toll free number. It is eight hundred and nine to four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. Whatever is on your mind this Friday as we continue. All right, so, I'm sure all of you saw this viral video of this couple at Coldplay and the jumbo tron pans to them and then lo and behold they're ducking and dodging and diving away, and even the frontman of Coldplay, Chris Martin, goes, well, either they're having an affair or they're very camera shy. I have no idea what was really going on, but it certainly doesn't look good. And then the wife of the guy on the jumbo tron apparently when on Facebook and deleted or name. What's you take, Carol?
Speaker 5: Yeah, first of all, Sonia, I come from the corporate corporate America, and I never really knew what human resources did, and now I think I haven't.
Speaker 1: You had no idea of all. This is a whole new definition of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't know that was their function. But first of all, it's a It's a perfect example. You should not be doing the crime if you can't act cool about it, if they pan to you. Them panicking is really what created the viral moment. If they had just played it off, she had done a twirl, they had danced, I don't think it would have gone viral. But once the Internet got a hold of that, they were undefeated. But I do have to say that, you know, the downside of this is the you know, the people who are innocent here, these spouses, the kids who may be involved, who wanted no part of this. They're going through something that's awful, and now you know their parents have become an internet meme and their spouses have become an Internet meme. And my heart really goes out because while we all have a laugh at oh can you believe these people, there are real people here who are getting hurt. And I do feel very bad about that.
Speaker 6: First of all, this CEO, he doesn't seem like a great strategist. You're supposed it when you're cheating, go to out of the way restaurant or a hotel, not a mainstream concert with twenty you.
Speaker 1: Are you an expert on this topic. I'm trying to understand where that came from.
Speaker 6: I've heard some things about it, but you don't go to a concert where twenty thousand of your friends and neighbors are going to be and if the camera comes on, you smile and wave. If your wife says anything, always like fifteen of us from the office went they just happened.
Speaker 1: To he had her arms wrapped around or their hands were inner locked and like very close to the chest area. All right, I have a question mark when you fill in on this show, and now we get a great response when you do. Does Linda go m as a sign of disapproval of something either you say or refuse to say?
Speaker 6: Are you saying? Was ever a time where Linda held her tongue where she didn't say what she was thinking.
Speaker 1: All right, Carol roth arkso bone, thank you both. We appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Listen, everyone needs to be prepared to be safe. God forbid. Somebody who wants to bring harm to you and your family, kill you and your family. You know, go into your business, rob you, kill you at the same time. That's where sig Sour comes in. They are the world's leading manufacturer of firearms, optics, ammunition suppressors. Now Sigsur is the military issued firearm of choice, and sig Sour now celebrating the US Armies two hundred and fiftieth anniversary, they have a special offer on M seventeen and M eighteen pistols, now the seventeen M eighteen pistols. They are the official side arm of the US Army, the most innovative handguns ever for our military, and right now through September the first you can get up to two hundred and fifty bucks in sigcash when you buy one of these amazing pistols and today sig Sour firearms. They're all proudly made in the USA in New Hampshire. They have an incredible manufacturing, research and development center up there a lot of their workers, nearly four thousand of them are former military, and they deliver what is unprecedented quality and precision. Sig Sour Firearms optics suppressors include the industries unique and only infinite guarantee. If something breaks, they'll fix it. If they can't fix it, they'll replace it. You don't need to receipt a warranty card. They're fully transferable forever. Simply go to sigsur dot com slash Hannity to find out more. Get a chance to get up to two hundred and fifty bucks in sig cash when you buy one of these amazing pistols. I love them. That's s I G s a u e r dot com slash Hannity Today, keeping Uncle Sam accountable to you every day. Hannity is on aliight twenty five now to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine to four one Sean. If you want to be a part of this program, we'd love to hear from you on this Friday. Look. Thanks to your generosity, your kindness, your empathy, your compassion, your support of the Tunnel to Towers Foundation is making a lasting difference in real lives, The lives of people in the Ernst family, for example, and when US Navy Chief Petty Officer Michael Thomas Ernst was killed in a training accident, Tunnel to Towers they provided a mortgage free home for him and his loving family. You made that happen. And since Tunnel to Towers was founded in the aftermath aftermath of nine to eleven oh one, the Ernst family is one of many that people like you stepped up and helped. And you have helped empower our most catastrophically injured vet's first responders to reclaim their independence by providing specially adapted smart homes. But there's so much more to do, many more heroes, their families. They're still in need, and we can't forget them. They do so much to protect our way of life, our communities, our country, American heroes. They gave it all together. We can say thank you in a very lasting and meaningful way. Please donate generously. Go to their website. It's the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org. The letter T the number two, the letter T dot org for the Tunnel two Towers Foundation. All right, let us get to our busy phones. Norman, he's in Long Island, New y Walk. What's up, Norman? How are you, sir? How's my old stomping rounds? Does it miss me at all?
Speaker 2: We all miss the schean.
Speaker 6: I'm good.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: I agree with you, speaker. And yesterday on a talk show, but I think it was buck Sexton show, they said, let New York fall, so teach the Democrats a lesson. I don't think that's a good idea. Biden said the same thing, just a small incursion into Ukraine. Look at the mess it's in. You never get back quite near. I think New York has to be treated like the Alamo, and you have to fight what the people in the Alamo for it to win this battle to keep New York the way it is.
Speaker 1: New York is not the way it is. And you know, I left officially out the door at the end of twenty twenty two, and I'm just telling you it's not the same. It is a change state. And I'm talking about law and order, safety and security. I'm talking about high taxes, I'm talking about burdensome regulation. I'm talking about quality of life issues. I mean, things are deteriorating day in and day out. And what's happened Norman Is companies, every big Wall Street firm, private equity firm, banking institution, other investment firms, they have all moved at least half their operations to Florida. And when I say Wall Street South, it is very, very real. And I know because I have many friends that lived in New York and they're much happier living in South Florida, where these companies are now building their headquarters and off this communist Marxist get selected. I'm telling you there's never going to be any saving New York City. It's over.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I'm saying. And that's why we have to fight to keep New York at least halfway or the way it is today, and improve it, not make it worse. Otherwise it seems couldn't have spread, just like the war in Russia. These guys never quit. They're just going to keep on going and going and try to flip other cities.
Speaker 1: Well do you think it was wrong of the people, and you can speak your mind freely here, wrong of people like me to just throw up my hands and say there's no hope and give up and go to a place where frankly I was welcomed. I was not welcome in New York. I mean there were many instances I'd walk into a public place, I don't care if it's a grocery store or a restaurant or something, and I'd look or you read the room, and you see nothing but discussed on people's faces because they don't like my politics. It got to a point I didn't feel safe putting other people in a situation like that with me.
Speaker 2: But you just don't want to surrender to these people.
Speaker 1: And in surrender, I just realized that there's to me. It's look, I will say this, I'm not sure what part of Long Island are you in Nassar, Suffolk County. Bruce Blakeman's doing a great job. Bruce Blakeman is doing a great job. He really is. And maybe I'm being too pessimistic. Maybe I don't know. I do hope for the many friends, and I don't go up there very often, but occasionally I'll go up there. But for my many friends that are up there for whatever reason, that like to come visit me in the wintertime when it's freezing up there and it's very nice weather down here, I hope for their sake that enough New Yorkers would wake the hell up and realize that their government is oppressing them and they're failing spectacularly. They're not keeping people safe and secure. There's no law in order, quality of life has deteriorated, eye taxes, burdens, some regulation, lousy schools. I mean, they're not doing anything right at this point. That's not good.
Speaker 2: Well, the people who stay have to think of the people in the Alamo. Against all odds.
Speaker 1: I hear you, listen. I admire listen. I admire your tenacity, your courage, your commitment. It's infectious. And I'm pulling for you, I really am. I'm not selfishly hoping that something bad happens to New York so my free state of Florida does better. I'm not helping that. I'm really not. Have too many friends that I left behind, and for whatever reason, one reason or another, their business is there, their kids is still in school, whatever it happens to be. And trust me, without exception, they all want to get the hell out of there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's hard to just uproot and move. It's just is just difficult.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've moved so many times in my life. It's not a big deal to me, and I don't mind traveling, so it's just not a big deal. But listen, I appreciate the call, Norman. You hang in there. Let's see what happens. I'll be praying for you all. Back to our busy telephones. Let's say hi to Joe. Jony is in Louisiana. Joni, Hey, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 8: Sean?
Speaker 7: How are you and Linda doing?
Speaker 1: I'm doing. I'm doing good. You got an accent just like Linda, except that it's a little bit different.
Speaker 7: Well that's I'm from New Orleans. I live in central Louisiana now, and I do pick up accents real easy.
Speaker 1: But you know the people I like accents. I think accents are charming. Maybe not Linda's, but everyone else's.
Speaker 7: I like Linda's accent.
Speaker 1: Thank you, we thank you.
Speaker 7: I asked the question and cut it out.
Speaker 8: Sean.
Speaker 7: Before I ask the question, let me just give kudos to John Solomon and Justine.
Speaker 1: He's great, isn't he.
Speaker 7: I think they're the best news source out there, and I appreciate y'all having him on the show like you do.
Speaker 1: So he's a good friend. Has it been a great partner with us, and I'm so happy for all his success. I really worked so hard.
Speaker 7: I know he has. I listened yesterday to your show, and I listened to Mike cow I think he's over in the Oversight Committee, and he said that talking about the auto pen investigation, he said that it would take three fourths of Congress to vote to give immunity to the witnesses that were pleading the fifth and I just I don't understand, Sean. I'm a little disappointed with the Republicans. I'd never vote Democrat. I'm conservative, a Christian woman, but the Republicans just don't seem to get their act together with stuff like this as quick as the Democrats do. I listened to a previous show, I don't know if it was him or someone else, and they said that with the John Brenner and the Komi investigation, that they could possibly get by the five year cutoff is document.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was John Solomon making that point because of the grand conspiracy charge, and he's right legally, he's I think, I really do think a special investigator would be warranted in this case. John had recommended maybe somebody like Lee's Eldon. I think that would probably be a good choice. He happens to be a lawyer. I think that would. But this is a grand conspiracy charge, and with the information we laid out earlier in the program, and the fact that there are these investigations finally going on, I spent three years of my life with John Solomon, Greg Jarretts Or Carter and Catherine Herridge, all these people unfiling the layers of the onion to get to the bottom of this. Devin Nunez and who else did we have? Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan and Matt Gates and I can't name everybody, but there weren't many of us. I once added up all the people that were helping, and they were about fifteen total, between those in Congress and those of us that work in media.
Speaker 7: I don't understand. I mean, look at the Democrats with January sixth, your guest yesterday, mikel said that for January sixth, they not only got government text and emails, but personal ones too. Why don't the Republicans do that?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 7: What takes the Republicans so long to get their act together? And the reason I'm concerned is if someone doesn't go to prison, we're just going to keep seeing this over and over again. I mean, if evil isn't stopped, it just continues if someone doesn't pay the price for it.
Speaker 1: And yeah, look, I don't want to get over my skis. Am I encouraged by the investigation? I am do. I believe that these Boyer requests have born a lot of fruit because we're talking about very top secret information here and the fact that the intelligence community had so perfectly assessed that what was happening in terms of Russia quote so called influence in twenty sixteen was never real, and then that information got turned on its head by people with a political agenda. Is what it appears to be and if they can prove that, that means those are people that should be held accountable. But trying to interfere in an election cycle, Now, let's see where the evidence brings us. But I certainly on the surface, I would argue you have a prima facia case and some people look pretty guilty to me going in. But let the evidence lead us wherever it takes us. Okay, but listen, we appreciate, we love your accent, We appreciate your call, Linda. You want to give you New York good bye, John, walk to you later. Thanks for calling it, Thank you, Thanks thanksful calling in. We appreciate it. You appreciate it. You have a good week. Cut, are you all right?
Speaker 3: You're gonna make it. You're gonna get through today.
Speaker 1: Now, this was the joke yesterday. So Glinda's in my ears? Mmmmm, you know, just total we have.
Speaker 3: Just set it up better than that. It's basically disapproval. This approval actually happens is he wants to override the hosts editorial decision. And if she is displeased with the host's choice, is this her reacty? You know, which is you have a tendency to do a very annoying thing. And if we're going to air our dirty laundry, let's do it. I mean, I'll put out the whites, the colors, you know, the sheets, down it all together. You have this tendency to read a cut as opposed to playing it in the you know, person's voice, and your thing is it saves time.
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 3: They don't want to hear that anyway, And I'm like, listen, just play the cut. It shows what a moron they are. And so you will back and forth and then you'll say moron, how do you say it?
Speaker 1: Plenty of cuts on the show, but I'm just my point. That's when we get the When we had the Koala on the program yesterday and the Koala uh to the show was talking about uh the mum hms, you said, yes, no sometimes I go mmmmmmm.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I do, but sometimes I go mmmmm.
Speaker 1: No, you never do. And then when I went around the horn and I talked to everybody on the team, everybody agreed with me.
Speaker 3: So people who have the paycheck with the signature Sean Hannity on it, agree with Sean Handy.
Speaker 1: That's weird. People sitting in the room, you know, getting the death stare from you as they answered, you have those people.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happen where wait Sewan, your rent payment or a death's there?
Speaker 1: You know I'm easy to get worked for. You're you're You're the You're the hammer. I didn't say tired. You're the hammer. You're not the hammer and sickle like mom, Donnie, Well fuck upside to that.
Speaker 3: Well done.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Eugene in Virginia. What's up, Eugene? How are you hey?
Speaker 8: Thanks for taking my call, great great show. Listen, I'm calling from Virginia. I'm from California, and you're not gonna hear too much with it, so an accent for me.
Speaker 2: But I'm a.
Speaker 8: Conservative African American world history teacher and something's been on my heart for years. I wanted your opinion on I wanted to ask you what do you think about an official Judeo Christian heritage months at the national kind of holiday. But we're looking at the month of April because it's the month of the Passover in Eastern and be a time for parades, concerts, re enactments, Jewish community centers opening up for the you know, teaching horror dance, and we can also kind of attack this thing of anti Semitism in an indirect way. And I think it's just a great idea.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm not against any of that, and I think we should honor a lot of people. I read this week the President Trump is going to have or build out some type of monument area to honor American icons and heroes. I think that's a great idea, But honoring, you know, America, it's just be a was founded on Judeo Christian principles, and I think we should celebrate America every day. I mean, we all of us have a tendency to do this. We get too busy, we're wrapped up in our day to day lives, and we often take for granted the fact that we live in the greatest, best country God ever gave men, and I think to reflect on that more often it probably be a wise thing for all of us to do. I hope that's enough support for you anyway, my friend, Thank you. You need to protect yourself, your family, and maybe you don't need the lethal option first. That's where the incredible technology of Berner comes in. Now. Berner is a launcher and it literally fires powerful deterrence like tear gas and pepper spray and kinetic rounds. You can hit targets fifty sixty feet away. You can incapacitate even the largest perpetrator for thirty to forty minutes. This technology is so advanced and so trusted. Now over five hundred government agencies and police departments and private security firms they're all using it as well. I think every one of you listening to this program should have one. It's legal in all fifty states. You don't need a background check, you don't need a permit. They also have come out with their brand new compact Launcher. It's the smallest to date, four inches long, two smartphones thick. That means the cl is easy to conceal, carry on your body. You won't attract attention. Ladies, you can put it in your purse. Guys, you can put it in a holster on your hip and then people probably won't see it anyway. Fires at about four hundred feet per second, forty one duels are force per square inch, and don't forget all their pistols are hand assembled in Fort Wayne, Indiana. There's go to BYRNA dot com today. When you go there, take a minute, look at their videos, see this technology and action. It will impress you and then you're going to want to get a burner for yourself, love ones in your family and check out their retail store locator as well and also including sportsman's warehouse stores, burner retail stores, or they could just mail it to your home. That's BYRNA dot com. Slash Hannity Today. Three hours a day is all we ask on the Sean Hannity Show, So please join us, but just don't be late.
Speaker 2: Sean Hannity is.
Speaker 1: All right, that's gonna wrap things up for today, all right, you want to watch Hannity tonight. Think about this. A year ago, Donald Trump came within a millimeter of losing his life. The most dynamic, transformational, consequential six months of any president in the last one hundred years, probably a lot longer. We've got all that information. Also, the Obama administration manufacturing intelligence to create the Russia Russia Russia phony hoax. We've got new h declassified information. Pulsy Gabbard will weigh in on that. Steven Miller will talk about the border. We'll talk about the economy with Stephen Moore, Katie Pavlich, Horace Cooper, and buckle up. You got three and a half years left, but you probably will never see in your lifetime of presidency like this again, or at the six month mark. We'll cover it in Toto tonight on Hannity nine Eastern on Fox Seat tonight back here on Monday. Have a great weekend.