Speaker 1: Wake that answer up in the morning. The Breakfast Club more thing.
Speaker 2: Everybody's the DJ n V Jesse Larious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building for Queens, New York Queens. Get the money. He got a lot of it. He got a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Ladies. Fall Club is welcome, brothers.
Speaker 1: What's up Breakfast Club? Good morning.
Speaker 3: How you feeling this morning?
Speaker 1: I feel good. I'm glad to be here with y'all. Glad to be here with y'all. H glad to be here with y'all. Lots of new things going on. I'm back in being to a Manhattan night. So I'm like, lots of cool things are coming to the city.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: So you know I have to come and drop y'all off of the newest news, all the new things.
Speaker 4: What is the newest news?
Speaker 1: Well, first off, November twenty third, the tell Our Store open.
Speaker 3: Congratulations in New York.
Speaker 1: In New York City, We're gonna bring back, you know, going downtown so Ho shopping loitering. You know, I'm going to be down there where all the fake bags are and the real ones, and we can pick and choose.
Speaker 2: But they just recently did a sting and they say they got forty million dollars worth of fake bags.
Speaker 3: Off the streets.
Speaker 1: That's horrible. That's horrible, And leave those people alone. I'm like, yeah, what is it. They don't have anything better to do, you know. It's like I love to be able to go down I love seeing my bag down there. I'm like, that's when you know you made it.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't affected sales though, the fact that somebody can get your bag fake.
Speaker 1: It's the same price, that's the same price. I made good friends with all the bag dealers down there. They're very sweet men. It's very sweet man.
Speaker 4: That's definitely like a different way of looking at it. I love that. I love that trying to you know.
Speaker 1: No, you know, it's like the bag's the same price, so it's like we're going to be on the same street, we're sharing the same turf. You know, they might be selling the same bag.
Speaker 4: How long has it taken for you to actually get your store.
Speaker 3: You've been talking about it for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I dropped the news actually here two years ago. When I said it, my team started like scrambling to try to do it, and we're like, wait, if we're going to do it, we need to really do it. It shouldn't be a pop up. So this isn't a pop up. And it's on the eve of the twentieth year anniversary of this brand, which is really cool because this is what I wanted to do, you know, yeah, the whole time, because this is the type of brand that is three sixty that you need to kind of experience everything together in one place. You know. It's tying back to the TV station that we have tell Far TV, so a lot of the you know, like people that come to the store will get a chance to be a part of that TV process and that's where all the new Runway shows are gonna be. Yeah, it's just like you know, like the clothes like are made for a certain type of person, and like the stores that exist, you know, that person isn't really like you know, cater to You're not you know, so you know, I'm a Unix brand. That's not that section in you know, any store. So I have to do it myself, and I think it's going to be a really interesting experience that people are going to be able to take part in.
Speaker 2: You have enough product, right, because that's one thing people always say that when they try to buy your bags or your stuff is sold out.
Speaker 1: They're sold out.
Speaker 2: If you have at with only one bag because it's sold out, how you fix that problem.
Speaker 4: That's why you knock the people on canav Street, That's why.
Speaker 1: Go back down there. They might have it before.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: You know, we're good friends now, so you know the real ones are out there. But I mean, like there's no more like you don't have to wait for the drops. Like when you go to the store, you can basically get any bag, any size, any color, and bags that you haven't even seen yet will be there. And then also to the main thing is like you know, really getting to experience the clothing. So there's one section that's for clothing, one section that's for bags, and then one section that's for TV so and all those things will you know experience.
Speaker 2: But does that make you nervous though, because one of the things about tell far War.
Speaker 3: People love the bags, they love the clothes.
Speaker 2: But some of the mystique was trying to get it right because you know it's sold out.
Speaker 3: You got to get the drop before the drop date.
Speaker 2: But that was part of the mistike getting kind of like with sneakers, Right, you want to get you want to win it on that app but everybody to get to this it's like I don't want it. So how does that affect business?
Speaker 1: Well, I think that that's not what we were trying to do in the first Yeah, that's just a beautiful thing that happened, and it helped to like because that's when I took the business basically like independent, you know, like we weren't like trying to sell the stores. Just was kind of during COVID and it really it was like the most beautiful thing because that's when I realized that, you know, the brand was bigger than what you know, like a store could project how much to buy or like you know, the industry could predict how much you can sell in the season. You know, it was like bigger than that. So I it was reassurance of this next process that you know, should happen now.
Speaker 3: For people that don't know, you here a couple of years two three years ago and you talked about this.
Speaker 2: But I want for people that's just listening now, because some people might have just heard about you in the last two years, right, Lake Comers. For people that don't know, the first question I would get was You're from Queens, New York, the same.
Speaker 3: Place as Nori.
Speaker 2: Right, how did a young boy from nor from left Rack get into making bags and how did it become successful?
Speaker 1: And fashion? You know? I you know, I always have been interested in clothes. I've always had, like, you know, my own perspective on what I wanted to wear. I love both women and men's clothing and the right type of thing that I was allowed to wear or you know, like you know, like I come from West African parents, you know, I'm from Liberia, you know, and there's like, you know, a certain way of how you should dress and how you should carry yourselves. And I completely like was not with that shit. So it's like I wanted to be me, like literally like actively tried not to go to any school that had uniforms or anything like that because that's the way I expressed myself, you know what I mean. So from very young, I knew what I wanted to do, but I didn't know what that that was a job.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be an accountant. I was like really really really really really good at accounting, you know, So that's what I thought I was going to do, and then be able to like buy and you know, like afford the clothes that you know that I saw. And when I actually like was going down that path, I'm like, wait, I'm really interested in fashion and making it and selling it to people rather than like math. And also too, it's like the things that I wanted to wear didn't exist, you know, and it didn't exist for like, you know, like a person like me to be like, oh, that's the thing that I want to wear. It's like where can you get that? It's like I have to make it, you know. So it's like challenging myself and you know, the industry that I'm in to kind of understand where it's coming from, which is like, you know, I think that I actually had to like divorce myself from the industry to be able to do, you know, because it's just like it's not made for the type of brand that I am.
Speaker 2: And I was going to ask that people are so closed minded, especially the time that you were growing up, especially.
Speaker 3: Especially in Queens.
Speaker 1: That's like that's the grit for me, you know, like all of that, you know, like what you can't do and like walking down the street and like five million people being like bagget this that the other is like. For me, that was like reassurance, you know, and I know that that can be dangerous for like people that just don't want the energy all day. For me, I used to be like, yo, I'm I'm doing it right, and I like that. And then it's like seeing people look like me a couple of years later and being like, damn, you look gay. You know.
Speaker 3: It's like you know, and it's just like.
Speaker 1: All of that is exciting for me. And that's like when you see that that's what people look like, it's like that means you did something and you actually changed, you know, you actually did something.
Speaker 3: A fight, you not a fight.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of brothers. I can talk a lot of shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's because coming out of left rack down at elevator when he's seen Tims and caught hearts and all that and you're wearing whatever you want to know, it was like they probably had jokes. I'm like, you must know how to fight a lot of Yeah, my brother is not.
Speaker 1: How to fight. Shout out to all my brothers. I love them, and also to my neighborhood. Was really like, I think New York's a different thing. You know, because I also grew up in Maryland, DC, Virginia too, CMV. You know, Maryland's also seems like more like you know, closed minded when you're like in the suburbs and different places like that. But all of that, all of those experiences like shape, the type of clothes that I wear, and the types of challenges I want to like take on, you know, because I'm like, that's what those people wear over there. I want to twist it like this and like change it like that, and then we're all wearing you know, these different tropes of like American culture that get twisted and this different way that make a whole new thing.
Speaker 5: Now, in the last four years, your brand has become one of the biggest black owned brand names and without any investors, without any stores, any traditional advertising.
Speaker 4: How stuff did you do all it?
Speaker 1: It's the people. It's the people, you know, like you see a mayor of yourself. Even like how I relate to the Internet, It's like I don't really use it. It's like I just see other people that post things, you know, like they post themselves in the bag, they post their lives, you know, and it's like, really, the bag is like this entry way that people begin to like enter into the brand and like kind of understand what's behind it. But it's like it's like I've been doing this for twenty years, you know, and each each year I make two collections a year, you know, and this bag has helped us be able to kind of communicate it and people can get a piece of it in this kind of way. And I'm excited to see how you know, it being available. They're being a store this third component in the business now, you know, like what happens in real life because it's a real life brand. It's not an Internet brand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like before the Internet. It's like you can't even google me.
Speaker 5: And what I love is that you never change your prices, like even when everything because listen, I'm gonna be honest with you, I didn't buy one into I say, be honestly, what I got, I definitely, But I just love the fact that even with that all the recent success with everything, you still have not skyrocketed your prices.
Speaker 1: Like Sundaysign Style. Money doesn't buy a style like the Brokent people are the fly as people ever always been. Like that's like where style and styling culture isn't bought, you know what I mean. That's like again latecomer attitude, you know, and I really like that's the person that I want to be able to be in things. It's like I'm not necessarily it's like broke, but it's just like it's like it's not a challenge, you know what I mean. It's like if you're going to try something new that you haven't ever worn before, never trying before, type of thing you never seen before, it's like you should be able to get it, test, drive it around, get three colors of it, throw it away, give it to your friend, take it back, you know, wash it in the washing, you know what I mean. It's like that's the type of fashion that is fashion to me. People.
Speaker 2: You know, people for a long time thought Beyonce was an investor, right me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, who thought that. I've seen her aline because she wore she wears the bag, So people like, you know Beyonce just don't wear anything.
Speaker 1: She she has a lot of investment, like in both my brain knowledge, you know. Just like that's the person I've followed my entire life. Like that's like legend icon also too, just like the Knowles family, like Solange was one of the first people to ever wear a tell far bag and have a tell far bag and like have me participate in like you know, like a project that she's doing. So it's like just the sweetest, most beautiful people. So if they're investors, yes in that sense. Yeah, yeah, in that sense, but you know, I think like everybody's an investor in that sense, you know.
Speaker 3: And how did you meet people?
Speaker 1: Yeah, invested in this you know business that's now a business. You know.
Speaker 3: How did you meet that family? How did you meet the Nole's family through Solange?
Speaker 1: Through Solange? Yeah, like we met each other. We did a project at the Googenheim when she was like doing doing her album Rollout for a Seat at the Table.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had just gotten back from Europe. Loved the album. She was asking me to do this thing at the Google Teim, which was like really cool. There's one of a kind one time performance, like everybody wore white, like and you know, like I dress like the entire cast of this like performance. I think it was like maybe like fifty sixty people. That's dope. And that was like one of the first things that like you know like kind of like the style of like runway shows that I want to do are like it's involved in that, you know what I mean. That's like it's not like walking down a catwalk like that. You know, it's like a music style, gotcha, you know. So there's new things, you know, and there's just like a memorable experience. And that was like one of the first most beautiful things that I got to do.
Speaker 4: You know what is tew far TV? What can we expect?
Speaker 3: Tell far TV? You're on it right now.
Speaker 1: It's an interactive public access experience that's kind of very similar to like the energy that you see online and then all of our videos that we make, but I think in more long form, I would say, and also too, it's like, you know, you can add things to it yourself by posting your own videos on it. I think we're building it right now. I think with the TV station and different projects that are coming on and just like you know, being here right now, I record every day of my life and.
Speaker 5: You have a camera on your glasses, So that's wow, that's dope.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So each time that you see me in these glasses, you get to be a part of this experience that is to Far TV.
Speaker 4: Yes, so you always a fly on the wall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a flyer, right, you know, I keep my mouth shut, you know. But it's like it's been a part of just different projects. That's how we release different clothes. Sometimes it's like different things are going on in my life and rather than having like a camera crew with me all the time, I'm the camera crew. I see how people actually react to me, you know what I say. It's like, yeah, it's like this very like kind of unique practice to how I want to start releasing clothes.
Speaker 5: And they're slick, like they're they're definitely slick. They not just you know, yeah, you're definitely given.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: I want to ask.
Speaker 2: I noticed, like when you google your bags, you see a lot of designers starting to copy.
Speaker 3: What you do.
Speaker 1: I see y'all too right, Yeah, what I.
Speaker 3: Was saying, any names like coach, how does.
Speaker 1: That shot shout out to Stuart Vivers, who was like a very very very good mentor doing c F d A. You know, like, it's just it's what it is. I'm gonna let you speak. I'm gonna I'm gonna let you speak, So.
Speaker 2: I'm not a lot of their stuff looks exactly like the line that you put out.
Speaker 3: But you know, how does that affect you?
Speaker 2: Because you design it, you put your heart and energy into it, and to see other people, you know, kind of mimic to what you're doing. How does that affect you and the brand and the business and mentally, yeah.
Speaker 4: Without collaborating without it, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I think, like, you know, I have really really really really really beautiful customers and a fan base that like if you know, you know, you know, and I'm not in competition with you know them, you know. I started doing this thing kind of like as like like when I made that bag, it was based off of the Bloomingdale shopping bag, and I was like just around during Christmas and I was like, Damn, everybody looks so good when they have when they have come from shopping. I was like, bags all sizes. I was like, Damn, everybody looks good. A man, a baby, you know, like everybody looks good. I was like, I was like, I want to make a bag like that, and I want a bag like that that has my logo on it, you know what I mean. And we started like that, and then we started to refine what it was made out of, you know, and we were like, you know, like maybe it should be made out of something that's not It's like, I'm not like this type of person that's like it needs to be this material on this material. I'm like, it's more like is it useful? Like do you look good?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And like what it is, it can be categorized in all different kinds of ways. So it's like, you know, like we decided to call it a vegan leather bag. That was just like this joke on people that like, you know, a steam vegan that's still like you know, it's like I eat meat, you know what I mean, but it is vegan because it's not leather, you know what I mean. So it's like when we did that and just like all these different takes on things that you know, on the industry's standard of what is desirable and what is you know, what is fashion? You know what I mean, it was like it was really a take on that and having that be like actually, like you know, the mascot and the vehicle that got me to the place that I am. I'm like thankful for that because everybody can take place in that. Just like it's like this New York thing that just became global, you know what I mean, but make a lot of different bags. Though I did, did I did?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 1: And also to I have a really big surprise, like a really big surprise. Well, it was not too big. It is not too small. It's not too small. It's a size in between. It's a size in between that everybody's been asking for. Like literally, I get hate mail about not making the size of bag. So this is going to be available only at the store and only with you.
Speaker 3: Guys love it today. And also to.
Speaker 1: I brought you guys the new gear from the store. Yes, yes, did we bring the I T C New York? I might be lying? And if I did it, no.
Speaker 3: You're lie everything.
Speaker 1: I don't lie. I don't like, I don't.
Speaker 2: I want to ask is there more pressure for black designers, Like I look at some of the black designers and when they put out clothes, I feel like they get crucified a whole lot more like I don't want the designers. Curby he was in my aid for a couple of months. People were criticizing him.
Speaker 1: Oh, Kirby, I hope you're well.
Speaker 3: You know, so is it more? Do you get criticized more?
Speaker 2: Do you feel like they criticize black designers more than white designers or other designers I should say.
Speaker 1: I mean, first off, let's just start at like white designers aren't called white Designers's true? Yeah, yeah, you know, it's that level of It's like I have I have to really learn that, you know, because it's like when I first started making clothes, I think people thought I was Japanese just because of the aesthetic of what the clothes are and these different things, and like when they saw me, they're like, oh, you know what I mean, and it's like and I I have to just like really, that's like within the other person and within like our own community too, of like what you're supposed to look like. And I'm like, I love being able to challenge what that is, you know, and also to everybody being able to accept that as not just like a black thing, but just like a thing on fashion. It's like when I travel all over the world, I take little bits and pieces of these things, and it starts to come back to these things. But then again, I'm like in left racket, I'm like, oh, and I know what this is, and I know what that is, and on that person, it becomes this whole new world of like what it can be, you know what I mean? And yeah, it's like I think getting it first and getting it having it hard is like part of fashion. It's like if you actually believe in it, it's like take the hard road. It's like if you actually want to look like that and you are that girl or that person, like do that, you know what I mean. It's like like again like I said, like I will walk down the street and people will be like, you know that's what you actually know? You might be doing something right. And if you actually just look like that. It's like I'm not changing my clothes every day. I didn't change my clothes every day, you know, like back in the day, and like I ride a bike everywhere. But it's like I really respect the person and it's like, you know, I wore this this morning, I took the train, came home, went to this thing. It's like you're actually that person. You're not putting on a costume like Instagram or something like that.
Speaker 3: You know, you take enough money now where you don't got to take the train everywhere now.
Speaker 1: You know, I haven't taken the train in a very long time, and I don't even think I took the train back in the day like that, because I ride a bike everywhere, Like I said, I ride a bike Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan in all in one day, you know, and handle all my business from all year round. So it's like I've never been like it's like, whenever I get on the train, it doesn't come. That's how you know. I'm like, I'm actually from Left Rock City. If you know about that. It's like when you get on the train and it doesn't come, but you have to get back out. Yeah, it's like yeah. So it's like, you know, the fashion.
Speaker 2: When you first broke into the industry, you did it independently, right, any of the fashion houses try to box you out because the way that you move was totally different from anywhere else.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, I just had like I like, what I do? You know, It's like I've gotten offers from everybody from everybody, gotten offers from everybody, you know. And it was around a specific time around like twenty twenty when people wanted a black face to be a mascot for a brand that's not black owned, you know, to be acceptable for the time being. You see twenty twenty four, things are shifting back it's like I force like I enjoy what I do. I have the freedom to do what I want to do, say what I want to say, you know, which is really important. Have the freedom to choose, you know, like when I put out a collection, how I put it out and with who you know, and I couldn't imagine being able to do that in this system. Is like, like I said, I had to actively choose to leave the fashion industry because I'm like, it's not it's not it's not what this brand's about.
Speaker 3: You know, why didn't you Why didn't you sell? Like because I mean, I'm sure they will offering a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Again, No, it's like the deal that most designers get. It's like you make a like small amount of whatever your business is the first.
Speaker 3: Off they sent you, if you remember.
Speaker 1: They they who I'm like, you know first it's like kind of like, you know, people want to produce a collection, which I would love to produce, you know, and making that sacrifice to be able to do runway shows and fashion weeks and all these things. But do you get to sell those clothes? No? You know, like do you actually sell those clothes? No? And it's like that's why most designers have just this little runway to be able to make it or it or it's all over, you know what I mean. And it's like season to season, and it's like do I want to do that? And go to Europe to do that where it's like I could just get fired any second because you know, and yeah, and it's like I enjoy what I do, you know what I mean. So I've been trying to figure it out independently, you know, and figure it out with my heart.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I've been doing this since I was fifteen, Like my name is on it, you know what I mean. And it's like, you know, I lived in Asia and I've lived in Europe, and it's like it makes a lot of sense here, you know what I mean. It's like I'm home, you know.
Speaker 3: Do you want to sell?
Speaker 1: No, there's nothing I could sell and I'm not about selling anything. It's like I own my own name. It's like everybody in my company is like I have a company with my best friends, you know that. Actually they've been through all different kinds of you know, realms of different fashion industry is sat worked with different brands and designers and different things like that, and it's like who owns their name. There's not a lot of people. And it's like for me, that's like a big thing. It's like if I didn't want to do this, you know, I'd be okay.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like, actually, you know, opening a store in this industry, like doing all the things that I'm doing, you know, to actively. It's not about money. You know, like even the store that I'm opening is not about money. You can come there and try on some ship and take a picture in the New Age kind of way and put the ship back.
Speaker 3: Don't tell people that.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna tell them that it's an interactive store.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't want to buy different.
Speaker 2: You see that all the window shops coming right.
Speaker 1: I'm a window shopper too. I go through all of the stores that try something on, look through it to turn it inside and outside, and I'm like, do I really want it? We'll see tomorrow. If I wake up and think about it tomorrow, I'll text someone and be like, yo, can you send me that ship? You know what I mean. But it's like it's like it's more special when it's like someone actually wants you to be in nothing. You know what I mean, and I want people to be in that thing. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Gotcha, now, Beyonce, do you send to every piece of clothing or bag y that you put out?
Speaker 1: Beyonce? I heard she just like she does it herself. She's the queen. I don't know. I haven't even ordered online. I think she hits someone up and she has good people working for her, so you know, like, yeah, I can't, I can't. Like she works in mysterious ways. I'm like, yeah, I didn't. I didn't even know he did that.
Speaker 2: You know, so giddy you still get giddy and excited anytime you see her wearing a bag.
Speaker 1: I get giddy and excited when I see like everybody wearing a bag, Like I get giddy and excited when I see you wearing a sweatshirt. You know, it's like I watch y'all show in the morning, like you guys the voices of the morning.
Speaker 3: My wife don't. By the way, I just want you to know, definitely.
Speaker 1: Well, November twenty third, you can come down to this store and get another Broadway at Canal Street. We're bringing downtown back. We can loiter, you can try some ship on.
Speaker 3: Wait the game. Yeah, that's bringing the gift.
Speaker 1: My beautiful sister will coming bearing, coming bearing, and you know what I need to do.
Speaker 3: Need I need a bigger devil? Did you make a bigger devil?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, like you have? Do you have the big one?
Speaker 3: That's like I call it a one day like.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, you got the big one?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Sorry, thanks for having me, y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all right now we.
Speaker 1: Got some good things. So, oh my god, this is the new bag. It's this size.
Speaker 4: It's the new size.
Speaker 3: It's the new size.
Speaker 1: It's not too big, it's not this one.
Speaker 3: Medium.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was available only only only at our store for only a short media million, million, short amount of time. So like you gotta get it. You can only get it at the store. Maybe we'll put it online. Do you think we should put it online? Yes, it's the size everybody's been asking for.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You're so welcome and also envy. I got you a sweatshirt.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I see New York. I t C New York. You see you can get the Canal Street look just like DJ.
Speaker 3: And check out the back. Check out the back. Check out the back. Check on the back. Tell us what that says, tell us what that says? Eight seven seven six.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can call the request the bag for those of you at home that can't make it to the store. November twenty third is the opening of the store. But hopefully this store will be open forever and many years to come. So don't all come the same day. Don't you know you have a party. Don't all come the same day unless you're with the ships and then let's do it.
Speaker 2: Now, tell us about that day. So you're doing a grand opening, you're doing block opening, you're doing something for people to perform.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh my god, damn heavy oat.
Speaker 3: Okay, just got all it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see you listen to DJ Envy, listen to the source. The party and the opening is gonna be November twenty third. If you want to come by and be a part of Telfur TV on that day, please just stop by and see us, or don't and come the next day the twenty fourth, or the twenty fifth, or the twenty sixth, or the twenty seventh, or the twenty eighth or the twenty ninth or the thirtieth.
Speaker 3: I don't think thirty second Chris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like I think we might be you know, like I want to do really interesting things with this store. It's not all about shopping. So sometimes we'll have a TV show being taped there at the same time. Maybe we'll be shooting a music video, maybe we'll be having a drink, you know. But yeah, just want things to work differently. And yeah, I'm excited. I'm happy, happy to be here for breakfast.
Speaker 3: My name Bushwick Burking came from where Where did that come from?
Speaker 1: Damn it came from the internet. I'm like, damn to for our shopper, Like why everything got to be related to a burker? Who's this woman?
Speaker 3: Like why do y'all want that bag?
Speaker 1: And I guess, like, you know, I can take the esteem or whatever the street says it is. But you know, tell fur shopper and lots more to come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we appreciate you joining us. November twenty third, Yes, opening of the first.
Speaker 2: Store Canal Street and Broadway, and make sure you head out there.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be all types of things giving away.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be a lot of fun, it's gonna be performances, and go out there and make sure you support and purchase somebody. You know, your your fans and your supporters are. They don't play about.
Speaker 1: You, about y'all either. Don't play about y'all either. This is your store. Please come and bless it, you know, treat us well. Let's like, you know, let the city be what they used to be.
Speaker 2: You know, well, let's tell fall Clemens, we appreciate, we appreciate all the gifts.
Speaker 3: On tomorrow, just with the media, tell it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 1: Wake that answer up in the morning. Breakfast Club