Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios. Podcasts. Radio.
Speaker 2: News.
Speaker 1: The Stock Movers Report. Your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market. Harnessing the power of Bloomberg data. Let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today.
Speaker 2: We can do that with Bloomberg's Christine Aquino, Managing Editor for MarketsLive. Christine, what are you looking at?
Speaker 1: All right, Paul.
Speaker 2: Well, we got to talk about NVIDIA because it's the big day. So ticker NVDA, those shares actually not doing too badly, just down a little bit, three tenths of one percent at the moment. And again, the big question, right? What is the state of AI demand and what do NVIDIA's results tell us about that? So the revenue estimate, of course, I mean. It's a bajillion dollars. It's not really. It's $ 92 billion.
Speaker 1: Might as well be.
Speaker 2: Might as well be a bajillion dollars. A lot of that looking to come from the data center, part of the business, the revenue estimate there is $ 85 billion. And, you know, I think a lot of investors and analysts looking at the margins part of the earnings, that's going to be interesting because that will tell us kind of how much pricing power NVIDIA still has. Remember that they told customers recently they're going to have to increase prices to account for the surge. memory chip expenses and so we're looking to hear more from them in terms of how much they are able to wield up pricing power investments into other companies particularly their own customers another topic that would be of interest to investors and analysts especially because you know there's whole concerns about this whole circular funding issue and nvidia being very much at the center of all of that. I mean, one interesting thing that we were looking at this on the MLive blog today, NVIDIA is no longer the biggest driver of day-to-day moves in equity markets. And so, you know, at least by that measure, some of its influence is starting to wane a little bit, but still, of course, a very important company to watch.
Speaker 1: All right. Next up on your list.
Speaker 2: We're looking at Intuit as well, Scarlett. We know the results are Weakened unexpected, of course, and we're seeing that in the shares. So ticker INTU, those shares are now about three and a half percent. I mean, look, outlook is weaker than expected. That was very much, of course, related to concerns again about the AI related disruption that this stock has had to battle for most of this year. They were very much part of that SaaSpocalypse scenario. narrative earlier this year and blooming intelligence weighing in and saying that you know it really does signal disruption not just caution uh the fact that they did um have a weaker than expected outlook and there is very much slowing momentum in quickbooks and turbo tax jp morgan weighing in as well downgrading the stock from overweight to now neutral and also cutting its price target by a good chunk 331 dollars now versus 605 all right uh J.M. Smucker. J.M. Smucker.
Speaker 1: Wardville, Ohio.
Speaker 2: That sounds like middle America. Wardville, Ohio. J.M.
Speaker 1: Smucker.
Speaker 2: Very fitting for a company like Smucker. I mean, that stock is doing too well, or it is doing well today. Ticker SJM. The shares are up now 3.8%.
Speaker 1: Good results.
Speaker 2: It is a beat as well as a raise for their full year outlook. Both sales and profit got upgraded there. And they're citing growth particularly in its Uncrustables sandwiches and coffee. Interesting.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: I can't say I've eaten a lot of Uncrustable sandwiches.
Speaker 1: Well, you're not an elementary school kid, so that would make sense.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean, they say as well that the new guidance includes roughly $ 115 million of tariff refunds. So tariff is also helping the bottom line for Smucker here.
Speaker 1: The Stock Movers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street. And for the latest market-moving headlines, listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg.com, and on Apple CarPlay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.