Speaker 1: I would like my eggs to be out there in the world and be a child one day. I'm sure there's a lot of people that would like your eggs. Well, look, I'm fun, I'm flirty, i am great, I'm sporty, I'm athletic. Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. We're Back, We're Back. I feel like I just got a text before we did this. I'm gonna I'm gonna think positively. I feel like my kid is sick every other week.
Speaker 2: He's not. That's me being dramatic, but it's like.
Speaker 1: Damn, but this whole kid thing where they just have like a runny nose all the time, and like here I am panicking because I'm about to leave for a week, thinking great now he's going to get freaking the flu. Okay, well we're not gonna do We're not gonna leap frog. That was kind of cool. How you're like that was weird? That was I think that was all the botox I had holding my face in place, and then my lips went. I don't think I could do that again if I tried. That was crazy, Like you're like, lip, what way up?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: We're not gonna we're not going to put that on our socials. Ryan, don't you dare because I don't need fucking memes of that one. You know what I mean, I'm gonna meme right here. What you mean by it is you're not going to leap frog to your kid, you know, hypochondriac thing. He is a baby, he's going to different classes. He's also building up his own in so many classes. You want him to do that? You don't want to have a bubble boy, You don't want to have me. Obviously, with all the children I have, I'm willing to give you some of my advice, right, look at all of them. But no, I just think it's good to expose your kid to stuff and that's part of him building up his immunities. No, you're right, I need to I need to calm down. And with that, welcome to our big show. We missed you guys. We apologize that. I'll blame on this one. Obviously my schedule as well. No, I don't look at the weather in advance. I don't look at my flights in advance. And last week when we were both in Philadelphia for the NFC Championship Game, I was in flying somewhere else. My flight was later on Monday, and it was going to screw up the recording of the podcast. So anyways, we miss you guys. We are back. When this airs, we will actually both already be in New Orleans for the big game, the Super Bowl. I'm so excited. It's been a couple of years obviously since the game was on Fox, and we're back and we're headed to New Orleans. And what are you most excited for? Or do you want to go back and talk about the NFC Championship game. Let's go back, because that feels like two weeks ago, doesn't It feels like two years ago? Where has the time gone? So we finally get to I mean, we love when we're in the same place because it only happens once or twice every couple of years. But yeah, both in Philadelphia NFC Championship game between the Washington Commanders the Philadelphia Eagles. Go your highlight the game, all of it. You sit down and you're trying to remember it all there was good.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that bad?
Speaker 1: Let's see, it's always great to see everybody because we don't get to be with everybody until NFC championship in Super Bowl, So that was super exciting. What else was happening? Got to sit down with Sequan. I got very emotional in that sit down interview. He was just saying a lot of things that I thought kind of applied to my life or like where I am in my life, just about you know, you look at everything you go through and you think it's right time, right place, and I don't know. He just had a lot of great insightful perspective and he talked about manifesting and seeing things through. And I said this on the pregame show. You always want an athlete to bite when you ask them about a potential trophy winning, you know game, And I said, okay, you've manifested. What do you see tomorrow? And he just said perfectly and like his low calm Saquon voice, like confetti, my family, kissing my you know fiance, say my kid. And I was like crying. It just was so cool and so fun and congrats to Saquon. But also on the other side of things, We've talked about it. At this point, I don't want anyone to lose I know, I know someone. I sat down with Dan Campbell. You got to be close.
Speaker 2: I'm like that or sorry, dan Quinn, excuse me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn. I had never gotten a chance to meet him, and those that don't know, I'm from Seattle and what he was a defensive coordinator there with Richard Sherman and Cam Chancellor and Earl Thomas and Bobby Wagner and that whole legion of Boom Defense. And so I was very excited too because everyone and sum I was talking to him the day before I did the interview, just like sort of getting a little intel on who he was and different questions to ask, and Term's like, he is one of the most caring, kind people you'll ever meet, and he just wants everyone to he said. He said this quote in the interview, which I loved. He's like, I love doing hard shit with good people. And it's like that I love that too. Right when you're doing anything, whether it's in a relationship or friendships or whatever, it's like it's just so rewarding when you're like, you go through it, but you're doing it with the people that you want to so you never want to see anyone lose. But what I'm so excited for is this is a team that only had four wins last year and in one year, the turnaround that the Washington Commanders have had have had even to get to an NFC Championship game, which they hadn't gotten to since nineteen ninety one, that fan base has a ton of reasons to cheer. So as we turn our attention now to the super Bowl, here we are here, we are Chiefs headlines. We're going for it. To get a little emo about this too, and a little defensive. Let's do it, okay. I like when you get okay, what are we defensive about? I was flying back on Monday from the NFC Championship. You were going to Orlando. I was going back home from Orlando. I slept for a few hours, then decided to crack open the laptop and start reading articles and getting some work done. I got so fired up about this stories I was reading and the fact, you know, covered the Eagles a ton getting back into it with the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: I got something to work to you today.
Speaker 1: Actually, I just thought of that. I go. I was asked and have been asked multiple times. Have you seen on Twitter that there's hashtag boycott the super Bowl because people don't want.
Speaker 2: To see these two teams play.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny are the people in the world that say, you're a girl. You don't know much about football. No, you don't know anything about football. If you don't appreciate and like what these two teams have accomplished this year, what they've gone through this year. If you need me to lay out the storylines, you are football, You're boring.
Speaker 2: You've got the issue. It's you. It's you. You're the problem. It's you.
Speaker 1: This Super Bowl is awesome. I don't care if it's a rematch. Guess what, how many times have we seen Bill's chiefs a ton? How many times every time Patriot's chiefs a ton?
Speaker 2: Because they're good.
Speaker 1: If you don't like it, beat them better? All of that. People did this with the Patriots, all that. I'm so sick of seeing the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Well, guess what, as you know, sweet Josh Allen so articulately, articulately, Well, I can't articulate escavator. I mean, my god, eloquently said in his press conference, as all of the emotions are flooding him, of flooding over him, of having you know, lost in this AFC Championship game, wait again to the Chiefs and all that. He's like, look if they're the best, and they're the best until someone beats them, and that's the reality of it. When the Patriots were on their run, they were the best. Somebody needs to knock them off. So I always look at it like this, how lucky are we to have a front row seat to history? And that's what I look at. So if that history is actually made because the Chiefs, you know, are the first team ever to have a threepeat, great if it's history, because you know, the Eagles get their championship and they get their redemption in this game and their revenge tool or whatever they're on, and Saquon finally is able to hoist that Lombardi Trophy, then that's great too. I just love these Matt. I think these are they are the best two teams. It doesn't feel lopsided, it doesn't feel like, ooh, this might be like a blowout game. I mean, the last Super Bowl was won by what three points between the Chiefs. That was the margin of victory and the last one, so there's so many different great storylines in this one. And I'm just so excited that we get this super Bowl because then we don't have another one for four years. And that's what's making me sad because, for those that don't know, every three years, Fox gets the Super Bowl because you have to share it with CBS and NBC, right, and the way that the contract worked out with the NFL, now we won't have it for another four years after this. So I am going in with the attitude of soaking it all up. It's a busy week, it's a great week. It's in New Orleans. There's a lot of fun surprises planned that we're going to be able to obviously roll out on Super Bowl Sunday. And it's fucking It's the Super Bowl. This is like what we dreamed about when we were little kids, is standing on the sideline, the moment when I get to stand there with you, right before you do your hit in front of hundreds of millions of people. Like it's just I don't know, I get so excited thinking about this opportunity that we get every few years. And if you know what, you don't like us when we talk about Taylor Swift, too bad, you don't like us when we talk about football. Well, I'm going to talk about football. You said it so perfectly. We get a front row seat to potentially history with Patrick Mahomes and the three Peete And I don't care what you think about the calls. You're crazy. I don't care what you think about it's rigged. You're crazy. He is the face of our league. And I will tell you someone that has worked with him, You have worked with him. He makes time for everybody. He is so great. He is as advertised. You don't want to meet your heroes. You want to meet him. You want to meet Saquon Barkley. They are these kids should be, should want to be growing up to be like them. And I am so grateful. I'm so grateful I got to cover Tom, I got to cover Aaron. I'm so grateful to be covering these guys. This is such a pleasure, It is such an honor, It is such a treat. There are so many storylines, there are so many great storylines, and I'm so grateful we get to be a part of it. Yes, speaking of Super Bowl, though, I want to give a shout out real quick. I know sometimes you're like, oh God, but this is a big deal and I already got mine because you're so generous and gave me.
Speaker 2: But you're aware of having it. I do.
Speaker 1: I have already sent mine to New Orleans. Hold on, but look at her.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say so.
Speaker 1: We did a collab with Rebecca Minkoff and we have a limited edition leather jacket, Super Leather Jacket that we are selling on Fanatics and also on Rebecca Minkoff site. I'm so excited. We got Carissa Thompson in one. I was gonna wear mine today, but I already sent it to New Orleans to have waiting for me.
Speaker 2: They're cute.
Speaker 1: And we also have a super Bowl line that's out on Fanatics as well. It's also out on where By EA. Oh yeah, there's our super Bowl line. We have a ton of different styles. We have just ones that say super Bowl fifty nine. We also have ones that are for Kansas City. We have stuff for the Eagles, we have stuff with both teams. There's ore where By EA and Rebecca Mincoff super Bowl leather jacket. So nice, Aaron Fine, so nice. It is so soft.
Speaker 3: This leather is buttery buttery, buttery, HSN Buttery. All of the hardware on it is top of the line. They have a cute belt at the bottom. The vibe that's like a little oversize. Nothing's like I have a sweatshirt on underneath this, and it doesn't feel like you're like, you know, can't move your arms in it.
Speaker 1: It's so comey, cozy. Look at the details, oh the details with the zipper, and I got to love it. Look at how fun that is. It's cute, it's good. Thank you, good, thanks for wearing it. I'm just supposed to wear it on this podcast. And like I said, I sent everything, so yeah, I'm a I've got to be in my bonnet with people in their attitude. And look, you can't make everybody happy. I get that, but I just I think it's so comical when people sit back and they're like, she's a terrible broadcaster. I'm going back to the jail. I love you, thank you, I'm your door. But watch call her up. Look at all the different ways you can wear this. There's so many different ways. I love. You can even sleep in it and look great ant be cozy with the buttery soft leather. Anyways, I just I've got to be in my bonnet where people have an attitude about this. I think it's an amazing super Bowl and I think if you can't appreciate it, then I don't think you really know much about our league. No, no, And it's the ramp to where people are like, oh, Taylor, she's ruining Football's not make it better exactly. So young girls like it. If you don't like it, fine turn it out. No one asked you guess what. There'll be plenty of other people watching. So we have a lot to do this week. As Aaron had mentioned on the pregame, we had a week between the NFC Championship Game and.
Speaker 2: Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: What appointment did you go to and what didn't you go to? Because I had everything. I was an appointment gal. I went and got my teeth cleaned, no cavities. I still feel like a little kid, I reported to my mom today. When I called her, I was like, no cavities for me. I got a facial I got oh, I got an update from my surgery that I want to get to make myself look younger. But I can't do that till okay season. What other appointments that I had, Daniel Porr, I'm not ignoring you. Doctor Lakey is about to make me look twenty years younger. I can't wait for that. More on that after the break.
Speaker 2: What else did I do?
Speaker 1: I ad a fitting, uh for clothes? What else would you had? I know you had a nail list on it. It's great crazy. Here's the thing I am, so I'm a square. We've discussed this. Jackie Quick loves it when I say I'm a square. I got We were supposed to get our ears. There's still super Bowl, there is time, but now I'm worried if I get it triple Piers to in New Orleans, I'll get an infection and.
Speaker 2: Then they'll keep you out.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Asking you about a pad too. I'm saying it's an ear rings. True.
Speaker 2: So I just got my ears double Piers.
Speaker 1: I only wear the same pillow top, lipstick over and over. I basically do the same nude nails. I am wearing a really fun outfit for super Bowl. I love it a lot. Daniel and got it together for me. You get a couple of these nails go with it. But this is like for me, this is like crazy, and I'm like, oh my god, these are crazy. Whereas we were just talking about one of my girlfriends that we are going to go way with together, I realized that's when we found someone. Because the conversation with diner this would be Temple nails. She'd be like, yeah, I'm going to Temple. It's fine, all good. Yeah, last time getting I'm getting used from Aaron was I don't know if she lifted her glass. I said, what are we doing with those nails? Because we had a conversation one time on here shout out to how we lon chrome chrome. We're not doing chrome nails. We're too old for that. I just get stuck in the same old French situation. I know, I know, I'm going to live a little. You know what, it could be my last super Bowl. I'm going to live a little. You never know what could happen at this super Bowl? Like this, well it's very festive, it's New Orleans, and I like that you're going to try new things. So that what else we let's talk about our Oh what went into I was going to say, what what do you what goes into what you wear? A lot of people have been asking me this, and you know what I love about this is that I think for years I never really wanted to be like, oh, it's just don't worry about it. I'm just blending in and I'm doing the game. No f that like, and I I'm gonna praise our girl. I'm gonna praise Taylor for making it cool to be like, I'm a woman and I love sports, and I just it's good. Were you like we can look great? What goes into what you wear for Super Bowl? I have some doozy outfits. I'm so excited about mine this year. I think a lot of it is just if it has sparkle, if it's something that's like I would never wear. It has to be special it's the super Bowl, but also unfortunately functional for me still, well that's yeah, when you're walking here doing how when you're walking this ass up and down the sideline?
Speaker 2: Have you ever.
Speaker 1: Tracked your steps? It's not really something I do. I used to track my steps when I did both sidelines. Now I feel like I'm a I'm a fake, Like I'm not. I'm not doing the whole thing. You know, don't Yeah, because you gets what sidelines? That's interesting?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So what goes into it? No? I just want to I mean, you know me, I don't plan too far ahead. I mean, hi, I just got the dress today that I'm gonna where And if you always do that so well. You did that when we went to the Era's tour. You pulled that off so well. And I look at a procrastinator, But there's nothing wrong with a soccer mom. She's still talking about it.
Speaker 2: This is hey, Can I bring something up?
Speaker 1: I was talking about late is how my eyebrows chilled out because I got off that serum. Isn't that insane? I think here's what I You've still not said what the serum is. Because some people want those eyebrows. You're trying to like dumb them down. I gotta go get I have to film miney and all these ares look so good. I've started to use it maybe like twice a week, but not the every day, because we saw what happened when I used it every day. I mean, it's no lie, it gets ya, it's great, it works. What is it? Are you allowed to say the serream?
Speaker 2: It's a bogie?
Speaker 1: Okay? I mean it's unbelievable. But I think I was really over using it, so which is not like you. I feel like you're such a rule follower, like you read the instruction. Remember that time you gave me the self tanner for my face and I, oh my god, went on, I mean, I look like Donald Trump. It was wild, like the amount of self tanner that I had on. I mean, my god, are you going to get a tan before the super Bowl? Yeah, it's happening, bomb Is. We're a week out. I mean, it's not going to be left on me. Have you seen this very Danzaget, I've actually gotten one before. No, No, that girl's out. That one's out. You know, I got the good one. That one was a trial and error. Okay, more on the air side air. I'm gonna say this now, I because I didn't say it at the time, but now he's my coworker, so I can say this. I used Caris as a girl she recommended, not who she's using now, right before I went to Tom Brady's retirement surprise retirement party in the Bahamas, and I was I literally used it the night before we went, and Jared was like whoa, And I'm like, it's gonna be fine, it's gonna wear off, it's gonna be right. We flew to New Jersey to go see our friends and then fly with them to the Bahamas.
Speaker 2: I showed up.
Speaker 1: I sat down at their table and the son looked at me and goes, is that gonna come off?
Speaker 2: It was bad.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm so sorry. My girlfriend Ashley gave me a dove bar and a shower and said, hey, go do yourself a favor. Oh my god. I was in the ocean for the Bahamas, just laying there like. One of the best parts of the story is TV walks out. Everybody's like surprise, happy retirement. He walks around everyone and gives everybody a hug, and he was like what Aaron, Wow? And I said, yeah, you think I do this for just anybody? No, happy retirement. I was fucking orange. I'm so sorry because worked with her and she was obviously using the wrong formula. It was. It was not it was formula one, is what I Oh my god, well you know what you were The checkered flag was there? Okay, you were the first around the track with the orange glow. So I'm so sorry. Yeah, bray Tan tomorrow and I'm just gonna go when they say what color do you want to be? As dark as possible, because then by the time the game gets there.
Speaker 2: How are you going to keep it though?
Speaker 1: Because we are working out, We're you shower fifty times a day? Yeah, but I feel like it's that's only a what six days does dom shall add stuff to you? Right, because Jillian will add stuff? Yeah, like a little you know, I'm as Sally Hanson. Although I got a new one now I don't know the name of it. I got to look for it. I got a new one to it really good. All right, we have a lot, we have a lot of things. We're very excited. But also I would like to point out, actually I don't want to point this out. We have Ryan, our wonderful producer. Now they're actually they're gonna grow on me. They're gonna they're kind of cool. Yeah, I'm into it. These headlines, Okay, let's do them first. One, I'm single and sick of dating apps. I tried a crazy hack and got hundreds of suitors. So I'm gonna my god, paraphrase this a little bit because person's exhausted by dating apps. Okay, So she wrote on a sign she wrote single and her Instagram handle. She held up the poster at a game. She was inundated with messages on the social media app as eligible bachelors followed her account and tried to flirt with her. Quote. Seems Instagram was an easier way than That's awesome up to me. I'm so into this because you and I have talked about this. I've never been on a dating app either have you.
Speaker 2: But we have.
Speaker 1: Friends that are like exhausted by the experience, you know, But then some of them work, like my sister met her husband on match dot Com twenty years ago. Like, there's plenty of instances in which it works. But I can't see where you could get so exhausted on that scrolling situation. So this is great. Holding up a sign that says single with your Instagram handle fantastic, I love love, love it. What would you write on your poster?
Speaker 2: Help? Have you seen that? Have you seen this stuff on the news?
Speaker 1: Where is that? I don't like that choke. It's terrible with everything going on in the world. Stop, no, it's I don't like any of that. Yeah, okay. I got engaged at my sister in law's wedding. It was mortifying but unforgettable, all right. So this girl, Britney Brink, was pulled onto the dance floor against her will to participate in the bouquet toss for the bride, the sister of Brink's boyfriend. God. This is already hard for me to follow. I was almost annoyed. I don't need to come out for the bouquet toss. Okay, I can't pronounce rich ask Brink to marry him in the middle of his sister's reception. Immediately, I go, why would you do this on your sister's wedding day?
Speaker 2: Why would you do this?
Speaker 1: This sounds like a friend's episode, but it was the bride's idea idea all along. She starts crying and says, I really wanted you to have this moment. I really wanted your aunt to be here for this proposal because I know that she can't have your parents. Oh, I know that you can't have your parents here. Turns out the woman that was proposed to her parents both passed away within months of each other. Okay, that's adorable. I love that you don't need to be mortified.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: That changes everything. Yeah, it was so sweet, she adds, And it just meant so much to me because without the context of like the emotional aspect and the sister being in on it, Yeah, that would be a bad news situation. If you were proposed to at your sister in law's wedding and then can you imagine if the sister wasn't in on it, I'd be like, what the fuck? This is my day? What are we doing over here with provoking? But I don't have any weddings to go to this summer? Do you know? This is why everyone wants to married, because someone wants to have a party. Because at this point, we're at the age where people are take me out of the equation because we've already done it. They're either getting married for the second time or they're done. Like we're forty ish whatever, we are mid forties, and it's like at this point like we're either getting a divorce and trying again or we are wifed up.
Speaker 2: I'm close to fifty with chrome nails, they look great.
Speaker 1: I can do it with a broken That's interesting. Yeah, no wedding this summer. I really appreciate that. Unless it's yours and it's a surprise wedding and you want to surprise us.
Speaker 2: That would be so fun.
Speaker 1: Invited all of your great friends to the ranch and you're like, we're just going to have a big party, and then it was like, surprise, it's our wedding. Okay, here's what I'm going to say that is awesome. Okay, here's what I'm going to say about this. I'm never getting married again. Okay, this is we've uh, we have already talked about it. We have already went through all the reasons.
Speaker 2: Well, nobod talk to.
Speaker 1: Me about it. Okay, Well, listen, I will have a party. Though I'm happy to have a party. There's just not gonna be vows. Like why does it? Who cares about the vows? Anyways? No one wants to listen to that shit and promises and this and that. Do that on your own time. People just want to show up for the party. So if you want me to have a party, I can do that. I'm just not going to have a wedding party. I just want you guys to be together forever. Well, when I want to celebrate you being together forever, well, you're adorable. Do you want us to do? Like, why don't we just draft up on a piece of paper and we'll just sign that and then that's it. There's no legal paperwork filed at the courthouse or you know, any of that crap. If you want us to sign it for you, I will do that, but it's not a legal marriage. I watch friends a lot, and you remind me so much of Jennifer Aniston's character in from Nice to Stand. I literally watch it on the road on YouTube TV. Not an ad, but I'd love it to be while I'm brushing my teeth, while I'm washing my face. It gives me comfort. And lately I've been watching the wedding between Chandler and Monica, which makes me so sad for Matthew Perry. But when Joey talks about his two best friends getting married, I just want to say that at your wedding. Okay, hey, do you want to do how about we do this? Okay, let's take it to the streets and the calm down community. How do you feel about because I like a theme, you know, I love a costume. I love a theme. We could have a not wedding wedding, so it's not a wedding, but it's a wedding that just is a union. Look at how interested you are in this. You're dealing with your kid. What's like is he okay, he's starting to get sick. Okay, so take it to the streets back again, go ahead, No, we need to I want I wanted to say he's fine. I've got to get over this. They get sick all the time. Okay, go ahead, Okay, we'll take it to the street. You are going to take it to the streets for my situation, But this is a fluid conversation.
Speaker 2: It's the other one's coming out of his nose.
Speaker 1: That's my point. The other we're going to take to the streets with the calm down community, all the real mothers out there, not me who pretends to have children, I don't have them. How can you help, Aaron? I want you to write into our dione act like this guy is following. Everyone knows what less what advice other mothers have on night, not being a hypochondriac or worrying too much, because that's a real thing, that's your baby. Of course you're going to be worried about him, but like that in between of he's okay, he's just he's fine. Okay, So take it to the streets that I want my Chandler Monica wedding.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, okay, I'll have it. Not wedding wedding.
Speaker 1: I just I'm not going to sign any paperwork or legally get married.
Speaker 2: But if you want us to.
Speaker 1: Do that for you, I do I will what's the word, I will what your wishes. I will not appreciate your wishes. I will respect your wishes. It's not like you're dying.
Speaker 2: Am I doing?
Speaker 1: What? Do you respect my wishes? What that I don't legally want to get married? I feel like I'm pushing it on you. No, you're not. The decision was all mine. You're not the only one that you know says that they want Steve and I to get married because they know I'm so happy, and oh that's great. But it's the same way that you wanted me to have a baby, and I'm not going to have a baby, and like, which I told you last night, which I'd like to open it up to this, you really threw that on me, and I don't think it's a random story. You were like, so I decided not to have a baby, and I was like, which, you were getting kicked out of the restaurant, And you're telling me this, which you have known and everyone that has listened to this podcast. I have made the conscious decision not to have children. But there was a big moment that the fertility clinic sent me the final notification that my eggs Because if you don't renew your storage every year, and it's you know, it's a couple thousand dollars. It's a small price and the big scheme of things for what you're doing. But for me, I'm like, I don't need to keep paying the storage fee anymore because I don't need to have the eggs. But then I wrote back, which, by the way, they haven't written me back. I wrote back on the email. I was like, well, I'd like to donate my eggs, and I don't think that's just like something you should write back on the email.
Speaker 2: They're going to follow up.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you're gonna do a whole legal thing because they're not going to want to be sued, so you're gonna have to do a whole legal thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I don't. Yeah, but I'm like, does has anyone? Does anyone have any information on this because I would like to donate I don't have a lot of eggs, but I have eight really good ones, and i'd like to donate that to someone because you know, you and I have talked about at at length that the struggles that people go through to have babies, and so I would like my eggs to be out there in the world and be a child one day. And I'm sure there's a lot of people that would like your eggs. Well, look, i'm fun, I'm flirty, i am great, I'm sporty, I'm athletic. Anyways, No, I just feel like, is that a thing am I allowed to do that? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's gonna be a lot.
Speaker 1: I think there's gonna be a little bit more paper work than you just being like, hey, i'd like to donate my eggs.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 1: It's like me going down to good Will and donating clothes. I can't just drop them off. Okay, interesting, all right, we'll look into that. We'll deal with that post super Bowl. But in the meantime, I love you. I can't wait to work another super Bowl alongside you, to root you on, to cheer you on, And just what are you most excited about.
Speaker 2: I'm most excited about being with you.
Speaker 1: I think that this, to me is always a really really special thing in life. That and the biggest moments of our career that we get to do it alongside each other, or I get to root you on when my pregame stuff is done and then the game starts and I just Yeah. I think it's very unique that we get to do a job that we both love and do it alongside one another and with all the people that we love that we work with. So yeah, very excited. And the matchup's fucking great. The matchup is rut. So let's go tune in Sunday on Fox five hour pregame show and let the game again. Guess who we're asking for in our meeting after practice?
Speaker 2: Is that funny bunny? Chris?
Speaker 1: Just stop?
Speaker 2: Great? Body's great?
Speaker 1: Great backstory on Chris Jones Thursday Night Football that comes up on set? Does the interview whatever? He's about to walk off set speaking of nail polish color? See how we bring it all back here? All all comes back? Look at that. He looks at me and he goes, was that funny bunny and the fact that he knew the nail love color? I said, you know what I'm going to do. I might put funny Bunny on these nails. I got a nail appointment Monday. What are you doing with Gronk? What's happening there? You guys are adorable in that promo? What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Are you and Gronk doing something together?
Speaker 1: You think that I've read any itinerary. I mean, we promoted during our game. It's one of the biggest and best Super Bowl parties out there, hosted by CHRISA. Thompson and Rob Gronkowski. Do you not know what it is? No, I have no idea get the promo together. Well, they just said, hey, you're gonna do something fun with Gronk. Can. I was like, let's do it, because every day is a good day with Gronk. You don't know what are you working Monday though? Yeah, I'm working Monday. Julian Edelman, myself and Mark Sanchez are in Los Angeles. Peter Schrager and I think Christina are in New Orleans already, and they'll do media day and we'll just throw it back and forth the studio. It's a kickoff show. I thought that's what you were doing with Gronk. No, well, maybe he's maybe he's there. I don't, you know, I don't really read the fine print. So we'll find out. Guys. It'll be a surprise for everybody, you know, as matter surprise. How cute this jacket is? Where by Aaron Andrews' Super Bowl gear? This Rebecca macuff Hey, will you tell everybody where they can get all this stuff. I don't know where to go. Yeah. So the super Bowl gear that you have on right now, that bomber jacket, we have several styles of our where super Bowl gear. It's available on whereby EA, NFL shop fanatics dot com.
Speaker 2: Also, if you're going to New Orleans, we have a whole pop.
Speaker 1: Up shop at the convention Center which is super fun, ghost buy check it out. The leather jacket is available now on Fanatics and also on Rebecca Mankoff's website as well.
Speaker 2: So that's super cute.
Speaker 1: Come on, this is you, guys. I can't say enough about the buttery leather. It smells so good. It smells rich. You know some of these like cheesy jackets and you're like, oh, that's not real leather. This is so rich. I size jackets, the hard wa walking billboard. Oh my god. Well guess what if you're looking for me in New Orleans, I'll be in all of these things. So I'm excited. I love you, Happy super Bowl Week, and thank you Calm Down community for being supported us. If you guys see us out there day, scream calm down and we'll say we will love you, guys, Love, Love You. Calm Down with Aaron and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.