Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up everybody? And WelCom took a bubble Dove show. I know y'all been waiting on me. I've been waiting on y'all, mother, cause here I am. I am. I know y'all been waiting on this all day and night. Look at my shit falling off my head. The cheap bass shit they just sold me. I'm showing them Chinese. Don't worry about it. Ice, don't come and guilt. But welcome to the Bubba Dug show man right now, don't hit the light button. Go ahead, subscribe button man, real talk. If y'all Ricky subscribed to my show, make sure you keep your notifications on them because you never know when I'm gonna go live. It's being a minion. But got been on the road, you knowing I'm on tour doing my thing. But damn all that. Let's talk about the elephant in the room. Last night, a block bust of trade was made back look for memther k eight comeing. Not a lot of people ain't liking they train Anthels tripping nothing. Mother fucking dad. He cost him too much money. We had to put Anthony Davis on another ta. We ain't nevernna have to do that for a player. Look like we had Anthony Davis on another tag out there in the LA. We already got the Wi Fi and going on. Now we got to put you on a bocktle tage. Nothing, y'all go Trump to get ricock Ta. That's why he had to go. But I'm loving this trade work. I'm seeing y'all. I'm so excited behind the trade. And don't don't get me wrong. Yes I'll be being funny, but let me be real for a moment in the box. This trade. Yes, Anthony Davis is probably top five, well, I say top thirteen player in the NBA right now. He had been having a phenomenal season, but as a Laker fan, we wasn't going no mother fucking work he so when we played good, he got six days. Do you hear me out? Six mother fucking day? My stomach earth at wrong with Joe start got time for that right now? Oh man, they trumping man. They needed a big man. Shit it, y'all can't do nothing, joker, We couldn't do nothing waiting let me ask ain't day we couldn't do nothing, joker, dalla mary fad, y'all crying wife, and y'all got rid of y'all wife, Jesus get old hell late. And now that was not big enough for lucal Literally, it's not big enough for Luca. Luca, let me tell you something. Let me tell you something. You three the mopucker towns right down here. I heard you could say, side Zion Williams. Well kiss what you gonna lose? Waiting now, lady Niggle either running from the crimson bus or running from the WiFi. But your hands don't Louise waiting now? May I guarantee you that you ought to be motivated with this trade? You you missing not over a hunk of that sixteen million dollars. That's a lot of cock fucking water if you asked me so. Once you get around, bring brun don't put you on the on their weight program. He got going, were gonna picking this. We gonna give you in the something a nickle. We're gonna smoke weed, nigger brun I ain't no you sweet chug goll He thought I spring a million dollars on nutritials, seeing something of it. We need Niggle the best political broun smoke side. Look at Brunnie all the screwpin me, Bringdy Junior get and y'all still can't get to him. Why cause that nigger. Ain't we running smoking weed? Got school y'all forgot. Ain't ain't nothing wrong with weed. I smoke, your daddy's smoking, your grandma smoked, everybody's smoking it. But let me tell y'all something right now. If I'm a Dallas married fan, I'm happy you got a d a d balling you got Kyrie. Maybe y'all can possibly go out and get Jimmy Butler and see what you can do this season. Fucker Lakers, you got to look at the long haul of this broun ain't gonna be there too much MOUs long book. We got to have a star in La, and everybody know La got storms. So Jackie Nicholson Vanessa William then say the Washington y'all can bring y'all old asses back to the king one again. Ain't enjoy La for what is here? I bet them full store, break them store back, going to them games at the store. Don't be back in La right now. They got no look what the light cad shit nothing bug excitement, And y'all talking about the Lakers ain't gonna do nothing. We filed in the west right now. You've seen what we did the New York Knickerbockers yesterday. Lebron hitting threes out one league. I thought he would cook the kit they but if for got he he le Broad James, he got both legs from last nine. You hitting three, I thought he would cook the kidding. You got to New York Knicks, one of the best team, and he ain't be out right now, Like, look, we wait a deep and y'all want to sug here on the top about fish. Y' gotta jumping down the bout no deep fish, nothing more. Look at the skulls in the gays there in the one hundred and twenties and thirties every night. Ain't nobody playing me. So I don't want to just sing here about the defense. You need a big man. We gonna get him. You think Rob Lincoln done for? Make a trade, whether it's jitting rigaler ain off, which I don't want to, but if we can get a r we can get too. Put knized pieces for ar and that means for his ass on the botty level. I'll be texting them right now what you're doing, hey all, just hanging out the family. You don't hang out boom, Yeah, yeah, you ain't. You ain't buying no property. I was looking into it. What don't don't you buy because you fished the gold? Oh yeah, get him one more ring in that lady run the y'all like it about Lebron James is done kid him maring again. Y'all keep calling him old, but every time people get on them in the game, they can't hold it. Got old Maid's strength. If you ask me, Lebron got the same strength of Samson in the box. Only things ain't lost. I ain't Lebrun still strong. Only thing he ain't never had her like Samson. That's the only thing. But all this hate and prejudice, y'all got going Laker fans all because we got Anthony Davis. And we appreciate Anthony Davis for he did for the organization, A standout player, a good, good guy in the community, a good god overall. I'm strictly talking basketball all right now. The Lakers wasn't gonna win no more with Anthony Davis. I'm just being real, y'all. It didn't work. Work one bubble worked after that, injuries and they add his fault because he was playing some games. I ain't gonna lie it to Davis been playing a whole lot of games until now. But overall, do you understand the bigger picture, Luke, y'all understand that Lebron is a past. First we get Luca his shape, that that child be motherfucking head job gonna be going forty five every night, Bron go he averages twenty five, ten and fifteen of fist. That other fucking Lucal going hot for y'all doing all that. Heye, he ain't gonna do thathing. He took the moth to the Browns last shirts did it with Kyrie. I love Kyrie, but he ain't no motherfucking braun. And y'all know it ain't. Y'all know it. All that hating and going on y'all got going on, even Laker fans. I don't even like this day what y'all like. You know, the La wi Fi Lakers is back and they's nothing you mother can pull a body. I'm seeing all the NBA people doing on this, I'm seeing Stack five jumping on my on my on my Instagram. Ah, they gonna get swept there. Now, you go all up and smoke it. L lady business Stack. You know I love you, but this lady business Nikele, you can't see the boers front of trees. You washed the rock. I think he had a dream. I think Kobe came to him in the dream. So I'm still here in the mist. I don't like what you're doing on my Lakers. That's how much Kobe loved the Lakers. That's how much you loved that purple nat Old Nickel. You got to fix this. We windows captains. We ain't Lucas baby. We at the motherfucking Dallas cowboyd. We don't rud we weed. You watch what these Lakers do. They're not doing trade deadline. Got four more lads now you watched them go guy, Oh, this shit ain't over. Somebody else wanna be getting traded too. That didn't you know? Right now, Lucal can get moved, ainnybody can get moved for your touts. That's what some of y'all got to tell your old lady. If the motherfucking Dalla Matters can trade, Lucal, bitch, you can get you can get traded too. Some of y'all be trade your old ladies writing. Motherfucking now they ain't sucking like they used to. They ain't tooking it up like they used to. But they steal move, new cars and all that. Nothing. You ain't getting none of that. You getting your ass and new actress, if you ask me, That's why I got them an old school one real talk. She was over five minutes ago. Her name nay Dan d' they dean he couz to come over here and bobbed.
Speaker 3: They'll play fall, paper up, play boom kill, chicken creams, crumbread, peas hell, it's sweet and it's sweet potables.
Speaker 1: Can you.
Speaker 2: My god damn stung on like a baby sea all over here for I'm sure. Let me tell you how me and just watching this show. Let me take y'all some real ship here today, man, And I don't want y'all repeating this shit. Niggas be stealing this? How about the delivery and what I'm about to tell you. I want somebody that's practical. I want a woman to understands life. It's like wild more self check out. You might not get everything you want, but if you move fast enough, you might beg or walk out with more things than you paid for. Do you hear me? Do you here being I feel the goog about this shit the athos and I got even something that's toe. You'all got good news. My old school principal from my school reach out to me, says she singing me on YouTube. Y'all say she sing I commercial with prize pit and that she priced them me. Do you hear me? And then I said, come back to the school and talk to the kids. God damn toos got the rolling down my eyes shall that's when it's behind the hit me. Nigga, I was a spressor. It shit, I'm just a presser egg four when not doing nothing. I know I ain't gonna be about four or five stoodents in that motherbucker. Never see. That's how people playing you. Man, My old school principal trying to play mind games for me, trying to tell me to come back and tell my success story. What kind of success story do I got? Nigga? I still unblocking my part up before I make a purchase. I ain't never got things success in that. Ain't no success in that for them talking to me about the day man, never for it's back. It's be there. I know it's some money thing only to be rich. It's some money thing for the be a body of earth. Hell, they got to have a sauce at big market. Yo. Hollywood is back, Marvel movies back, Ice keeps back. Do you hear me soly woo?
Speaker 4: This m a fex you when people come in, tours come in who play laos perfectly?
Speaker 2: Do you hear me will chinning rolling over this mother bread? Right now, we're gonna struck the dog now. Ain't not seem like it right now, y'all, but we're gonna struck the old with the l and they not fierce, They not fierce. Y'all sing the rye all y'all, little stuff man, and shut up, y'all. Don't know what the hell y'all toalking my hour the fish and ship. That don't mean no mother thing. It's all about hooking, no score who we ain't got nobody to hold yokis. But if we can not score that big yoga flow foot mother, we can't wing and can't we ain't nobody to stop jumping. I set not no combos, our kareem not nicking on.
Speaker 1: Just stop it.
Speaker 2: So what make you think the boney it grow on it growing a bone happen? Motherfucker's not just stopping, Just stop Joker. You don't worry about stopping Joker. When worried about Joko trying to stop Boss going on your side. Look on this motherfucker side. Well he'll go no you know local, hit them mother falk from thirty five feet. We're gonna take him and Shay putting his ass in a song right now. Hit the southmer right now, sunk it swept like a on the coast. Two, we'll talk with three pun starts. Now he gonna do some white catories and everything, and we ain't drinking no more. The fucking brewer in the lad evil. You won't drink the briller in there, lady. Now, we'll drink your red line cheese and crystals. White folks. Ship went on, they eat little must type ship. That's what we on. And how that motherfucker dig an office and he's from South Africa, make it make sense. Lot of your trunks you pull to crying now you baged them in there. I don't need fucking here. Y'all voted him in there and now crying about what he's doing. Let him do what he do. The money already flew. I know y'all don't like it. But got them. They're flowing right now and there on truck. I'm not boy shitting. I didn't see so many, dude, the trucks coming through this mother, we're your talk. I was show three dollars on the I of them in the store the other day. White boy came in there scening shit, don't even worry about it's some meat. I looked on the back of the truck. He had a sign written it voted for Trump. Ship Lord body cilizen like there. It would have been a nig shooting you, laughing, putting me on on camera and everything. Buffa dud. That's what the nigga would be done to me. He wouldn't he help me through. Motherfucking white folks all ain't even everybody right now because they feel like they ain't controlled, and I want them to vill like they in control, rying me because I'm skimming. Oh yep, I'm skimming. I'm gonna play the game for the whole time. I'm getting that motherfucking money and coming back and feeding my village. I read it. I'm a real one. I'm wipping hood, I'm stealing from the ridge and I'm giving it to the not. Then if I'm getting money. Y'all gonna get money too, But there's rules and regulations to this ship, and you got to follow them rules. If you don't follow them rule, you dont get y'all see what's going on with Diddy? Did he had to go to the hospital. He have to just serve you on his knees. The niggas a not breaking them now. Don't be the knee Diddy, and now ain't been the knees. Same thing you doing to the women. I heard the real world, fam. The niggas are not making you do it right now, Theddy, listen to me, son, son, Tom, you get on your knees right motherfucking now. Your money don't count in there here. Your money don't count what you say, daddy. That's what sir Apple did call him? What you say Daddy? Took that ass up being more deal in there too. You know real talk. I got creep burns all over in me. You won't have to have surgery then, you know, Warren Diddy has got little did y'all know Diddy can come home. You don't want to come home having the best time over here? Mother fucking lie, shit baby all all over them six sitting now shit. Why y'all are saying free pree? Did it? Y'all say free? Everybody here your homeboter kids, self niggas. But y'all like her saying free him free? Did let me hurt he? Y'all know, just skid your homeport went to jail? Did fifteen year old come home? You ain't saying shit? Luci come home? Y'all on social media? Free find nigga? Lukes you got you don't know? You your baffles. We ain't kind of stop being baffles. We got to start showing love to the people who show up to us for free. That's what we got to start doing. For the people who are not showing you love, falt ft them, beating them fish eggs. But for the people that do support you in whatever you do, you show them the most loved that you could ever show. You got to be here for your folks.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: When you up, you got to be praising God. When you damn, you got to be praising God. See a lot of people don't wanna praise God when they're doing good. They wanna run to God when they're throwing bad. That's be yes, if you ask me, that's yes, you gonna God say, I'm gonna jelp this God. You can't put no other God. But oh, you can't serve to God. That's what they say. Keeping you one God, say you can't serve it to God. He didn't say you couldn't serve it. Two three women, four women, five women, and six women. So if your girl left the house tripping right now by some other woman, tell us shut up and mock at me. Pus in bescit. See you miss your blessing sometimes running your mind, stressing out your women, stressing about what your man doing. Why you're worrying about things you have no control over. You can't control whether it rain or day or not. Other son, Come, I can't no the good Lord I do at So stop worrying about things you can't control. Baby, Real talk. Let that man do what he do. Real talk. He's stressing. You're gray headed, your hair falling out, your hormones all over the place. Every time somebody say something to you, snap on. Don't never let no man get that kind of control of you, or you lose sight or a bill of gold. I'm life. You understand fellas too. You're a woman. Every time you look around see texting where you're at where you at? No man, your mother fucking business. Don't you got kids? Worry about that? Don't worry about me word about of kids. I told you in twenty twenty five, I'm about to start making the women be mothers again. All that horn shit that's out the window. You want a whole I'm calling CPS on you. Hope then you're gonna jump on social media. You cry two kids because you an unfit ass. Marpler. You want to go out and shake your ass all night and then don't get no money at the end of the night. Your ass could have been on some job. Your ass could have been taking college classes somewhere. You could have been doing something deductive for your children. But you want to go out with your homegirl and them who ain't got nothing going for theirself. All they got is good kochie. They ain't got nothing there to God didn't give them nothing else for good coachie. That's it. You wanna follow with them, and you want to be a mother for your kids? Man, real tall and I know what's mean. We love all. I get it, but it's more than life. It just holes man. You gotta teach stee holes man. They've been talking hcause they mama ain't taking her. You got to teach Steve winners Man. Yeah, you a man. You know what I'm saying. You ain't on your feet good when you see your chick. You know what I'm saying, Half of the time, you ain't just trying to humble. You really ain't got no work of staying. So you really get trying to you know what I'm saying, move in with her. And that's the kind of attitude hour like it. Hain't done it the fuck. I had no money, no call. All I had was this one east cattle pillar, and that motherfucker turned my cattle pillar to a fuck fly out for ever love? Do you get mean? I forever love? She always got to spell some place in my own heart. And they won't change it. Won't shame for nothing in the world, y'all some letting you know her right here today? What's going on? We're gonna talk about kings, Eagles, Oh hell this wee ky going down any what means? Yeah, No, Orleans got some of the best food in the world. If you've never been new others, you might want to get up and go hide. Now. I already said I work. I don't know who gonna mean, but the Eagle's gonna win there. I don't know why I'm feeling this way, and y'all know I'm normally wrong on my pigs, but I feel like the Eagle's gonna win. Man, I hear something about I feel like, say Kawin Busck is gonna have about two under yard Russian. I just feel like it's gonna be a revenius game from the previous Super Bowl two or three years ago that they had. I just feel like the Fiurel power that the Philadelphia Eagles have, I think it's gonna be too much for the Kansas City Chiefs. I really do. That's what I think. That the Chiefs win. They just win it like they do. Got the better quarterback win on Cigar and say, jayleen Hurst is on the same level with Pat Mahomes, because there is nobody in the current NFL right now that's on the same level as Patrick's good quarterbacks. But Pat Mahomes is great. And once again, if play out, if Pete show up, the New Orleans Eagle's not gonna win. But if Patrick show up in New Orleans, the Philadelphia Eagle win. But I guarantee you Pete gonna be at their super Bowl. His father gonna beat the super Bowl. His kids won't be there. I told y'all why I do not let them kids go around They grandpa, No, they don't know what's gonna come my famly and they can't hold them. When that nigga go out, it could go off. Tell you some real shit. When Pat mahme Daddy come over, the motherfuckers ain't playing bri ping pong and all that shit no more. They playing Dousius wild and don't know when your daddy come over. Now, when they daddy leave, they black. They back playing Monopoly and our check fills and all that white boys shit. But when the dagger there, nigga is dun on my nose and Dousius white black miles every well off, sugar rock, sigarrooe nose everywhere. No pattern home got big money, you know the house or motherfucker be you ain't even know why. And the kids stuff. That's how beat the house. And when daddy come over, there on another sex, another motherfucker high, and he gets real the show over. God, I ain't when your daddy come over, they listen the bob thus a harm and it's the thugg is real good ball. I'm telling you, y'all, they don't turn me up. Y'all wouldn't even know Pete if y'all went to his eye on his daddy, y'all wouldn't even know fam real. He talking tight shit. I'm telling listening future and all that. But surely daddy need he Oh white boy, all fucking ain't an't nothing. Ain't that because it's mama white. He can't change the way he is a leper, can't change the spots. Don't give a damn if your daddy is black. He is a he is dad, but he got white. Ain't into real talk now. He loves chicken and dressing. It's just like me and you love chicken dressing. When we around, when we leave that motherfucker right back in chicken salts, Hey pullshit her daddy come around. Daddy want chick torture. I got a ship. Whatever you want on your daddy. Leave his chicken salad, potato salad with raisins in this ship. Stole kind of stuff and type shit. That's two sides to him. I can't tell us all is y'all can't even listen to me. Y'all gonna listen to everybody is now. Everybody is on that, yall. They on TV and y'all think what they say, or they played the game, y'all listen again, that's for the shit. Oh man, they played the game. I'm really listening to the really listening. Stop same way you nigga be listening to these pastors and they fucking y'all marbles in y'all English, but you still believe in this ball he could sweating. Motherfucker though he's sweating because his hot. That nigga sweating gouts he on them. Damn, I ain't disrespected now pasted out that. I ain't wanna be respectful when I say this, But the motherfucker got penises just like we do it. If you don't think they ain't trying to use them, you want, motherfucking lie. My uncle was a pastor. Don't you think he wasn't slaying in that motherfucking me either. I mean, this nigga had a competition. How many of these holes can we knock down? That the trunch law forget me for my singers. I'm being unnest. I wasn't knocking them down there, cut them down trying to tell your uncle's knocking them Danny, what's all y'all some real ship And I ain't just doing it just to do this shit after church on Sundays, gonna get collection. You going to the back when they count the money. This is my auntle, I said, damn because I said, what you run the day? Nephew? Because he said nephew were around? I said, next five, un ain't no tax on no church money, don't pounces, don't not taxts. My uncle be learning in the back counting money. Uh you know, sister, Uh, sister adding the new help with her life. But we ain't die shore one. No motherfucking your boat legged bb A mother walking down and saying they need two or three hundred dollars ship come, I got you see, it's a gang. The NBA is a game. The NFL is a game. If you don't think that this game is is not rigged, something wrong with you, something wrong with you. The NFL owners gonna eat the NBA owners, They gonna eat. N HR own baseball, they gonna eat. They gonna do whatever best for the lead. And what's best for the league was getting another star and laid when Lebron lady. That's all that's about. Magic was a star. Kareem my duel, kareem my duel. Your boss was a start. James Worthy was a stark. When that start fading out, they started getting stars in. They bring me in shack, They draped Covid, stole him from the Hornets commute. You know what I'm saying. They gonna bring de stars. So it's a game, man, don't fall in this. I'm just having fun with this. It's entertainment to me. I don't take this shit serious. Man. That's why you see me rocking, eating everybody jerseys and this and that. Because it's a game. And once y'all learned that this is a game, better off you a beast. Some of y'all be some of y'all really off sleep because the maverage trading book. Y'all can't believe they ain't can't trading Lukle. Y'all all those set. You ain't need to comments threatening me because they traded Luke. Meanwhile, your girl giving everybody on her job here. You ain't mad at that? How you gonna be mad at He's not mad at your girl? Make it make sense. I'm just entertangle on having fun with this. But that's but that's the kind of world we live in, y'all. Y'all tell you everything ain't so sitting this man the y'all burst store, enjoying lot all the bad motherfucker's dead, y'all ain't real ghasty, real gaistal daying or impromise. Y'all lie up. Oh shit, Yeah, you want a gun down somebody my color, men my color. We wanna fight and kill each other every day. W want somebody there do something. You look the other way. Wait for y'all ever think that way about eating colors. Shouldn't be about color no more. But it's gonna always be racist just what it is some other gang's bag as it used to be. But it's racism every ruch Chinese people. Some Chinese people don't like blacks. They ain't gotta be like just black to racing. Chinese don't like that's some blacks don't like Chinese. They're just hoigh do. But don't let that shit stop you from doing your job. That's all I'm saying. Learn how to play the game. And it's some shit, you're gonna have to take it. And I ain't saying take enough to ask nothing for them, saying some shit you gotta do to endure, to go on to the next step. Sometimes you might know your boss ain't work for motherfucking damn. But you know, if you can get last year, ninety more days, everything's gonna be all right. But some of us got high, high temples. We say shit and get fired. And you ain't got no money coming in. Now you're dying on your ass. Now your baby mama on your neck. Now what you're trying to do. You're trying to go sell some dope. Now you're gonna call her tacks. Now you're on probation, but you're still smoking weed, showing what they drug tested. Now you're gonna violated. Now you're gone. Now your girl by herself. Now that nigga that she's been on now she got. Now your kids ain't got you and you ain't got them. It's a lose little situation. Sometimes, man, we have to do better. We have to think some times, and hostile situation, we have to think and look at the bigger picture. I said all that to say this same way, I'm telling you all about the lifers. Don't look good right now and do it for the like I mean we lost out. You can't see the forest for the treat always Some come always, some come, maybe not this year, but you just believe next year, some coming down the piping. It's coming. Man, what's a beautiful thing in I seen Benner big As and Morales U Morales about yesterday, benn a big As more. I like Benna big As, But all that talking about what you would do with Canelo Cornelo or knocked the maneuver. Watch your ass and you know it now just said the job by carry the top Canelo. That motherfucker might not be. It's as close as that he used to be. Most uncles just ain't running in there on Canelo. You can say what you want, but he a cast calf. You fight Canelo, you're pretty much gonna be set for life now. I know him and crawfel Fellow fight. I'm going for crawfl But it wasn't surprised me. It wasn't surprised me. The Canelo, look at that Offel, the whole. He'll take a leak. Just don't know if he can just take that that right want from Canelo. And I don't want him to lose Canelo because I know how my Mexican fundy is gonna If Canelo be awful, boy, we're gonna catch here, do you him? We gonna catch here from the Mexican community. If Canelo will profit, We'll never hear the end of that ship. So Crawft, you gotta win this dog. I know you're gonna win. Eat out. I know you. Hopefully you get one hundred million, not just fight. Whether you're looking for a fam I hope you get it and more. But don't let this motherfucker knock you out. You can lose your natomy decision. It's all just don't get knocked. What's y'all bao? What y'all got Crawford a Canelo? Be real with yourself though, be real. Don't get over here and talk to them with your heart. Be real? Did you got Canelo winning? Do you got Crawft winning? And don't bring up how Crawford looked to get his last fight? Because each fighter's different style makes fight. You know, Floyd be Canelo? Okay, Canelo really lost to get Lauder. Do y'all want to get technical by Lada put hands on Canelo since he lost to Floyd, they wasn't gonna give Canelo on the more lost at that. They was trying to build them up, and they built Canelo up. In Canelo it is a good fighter. But let's not forget he did get caught use the stereords, you know, so let's not forget about that he did get called usual stereo lards. The same way y'all want a stop Barry Buns from getting into the Hall of Fame. I think it's barm I think he's Lula Christ that Barry Buns is not in the Hall of Fame. But baseball right now, man got the home homewom record. He was with knocking home runs. He was doing it. He was hitting the hall run before they even allegations even came up. So I don't know. I think Pete Rose should be in the Hall of Fame. Don't give down by him betting on no games. A lot of people them betted on the game. Man. Put Pete Rose, old Lass in the Hall of Fame. Put Barry Buns in the Hall of Fame, Sammy Sosi in them up on the Hall of Fame. Put sam Jose Kaseko in the Hall of Fame, or getting injections. But good a minute, that's what we gotta store doing. That's what we gotta start store doing right now. Baseball suck. Ain't nobody hitting the home run on like they was. They just Sammy Sosa and Marlin buire them ball going there, Baseball was excited. Barry Bung got jellous, says she what y'all can do? I can do better if y'all juicing. And and I'm right there with you when y'all juicing, What did you think I'm gonna do with out you? How I'm gonna look? And that just probably hiding it. And it was good for baseball. Now, I don't think football players should do it because that's a contact sport. And you know, concussions is amazing thing in football right now. A lot of players, uh older players that's right now having headaches and spas And now, I don't know why you got ctnig You can go to the doc doll, you know, nigga, you got c TV fam And it's sad. CT is real. A lot of people took their lives, man, and took other people lives too behind that. So so hopefully they can come up with a better medicine in the new freature to help these players cope well uh. I was looking at ESPN the other day on thirty for thirty somebody with the Chicago Boroughs. I can't remember his name, but he took his lives. Man, he come to finite s c te Tt is real. You got kids in football, be curfed. That's all I can tell you. To be careful, talk to him, sit down and talk to them and tell them the pros and the coons and case. Because all we look at is money. Fine, but when your child is there, I'm playing football. You know what I'm saying. What you gonna do If he can't think, he can't even remember where he lived at no more, and he's fast not and he got a family thinking about hurting him and hurting himself, it's thing. We gotta look at it. Thing. We gotta take him to consideration. Man, money is not everything. It's not, especially when it comes to something like that. But if I had a song them seek, I ain't gonna lie. I'll put it in football. I'll put him in all kind of sports. They're just me. But if my son come to me and telling me that I don't want to play football, something, you ain't playing football. It's baseball, but it's other sports you could play, or a lot of time to be pushing our kids to be athletes. They could be doctors, they could be lawless. You mean, it's all kinds of ways you can make money. It's all kinds of ways you can be millionaires, entrepreneurs. Man. I always I know about these things earlier when I was in school, and still learning about these things late, but it's better late than never. Somebody might be watching the show right now. Hopefully what I'm saying can inspire you to change and shame trying of thought on certain things in life, and maybe it can help y'all a lot, a lot. You know, if watching this show, then you know it's being presented by price picks scanning that walk hole right there, type being trash. Me to two ages. You know you been more or less on your favorite player. You know, five dollars in here, and they're gonna give you fifty dollars instantly. You know, I gotta say, put your pitch in and right super Bowl is coming up. Yep, super Bowl is coming up. Man. You might want to get your picks in so you could eat. I'm just telling you. And if you can't watch my show, then you can go to Apple Podcasts and Spotify. Type in the bubbles up show boom there I am. The light's been going up. Appreciate the views going up, more people subscribing. I'm appreciating them. Appreciate the love I get. But we got to keep pushing. We got to keep going going. I've been a little busy on this tour on my own. We the Woes tour was in Minneapolis last night. Great show, great great energy from the people. Man had a great reception from everybody. Man, I appreciate all the love I get out there in the world. I'm gonna link back up with y'all on that tour. If you come to see me, I'll be back on that tour of February twenty eight. I'll be in South Haven, Mississippi, dragging tickets. Real Talk, dragging tickets. Come see boy Real Talk on the show. He knows what he saw and he's here to tell you. Hell, if you're watching this show and this public show, we called up the hell No setting and somebody asked me what we'll do it if you were all over the Lakers, what you re sitting that trade with Ad and Luke? Hey o, No, I can have a ding to much. Your baby chick. You have that mother from the South, ain't your She ain't done nothing cool, But when you get that new motherfucking she's doing everything she can do to impress you. I'm telling you right now, Luca in l A right now in the summer, smoking weed. They got him two or three point stores in there right now. He got I'm gonna tell you who Luca, Luca Dungeon is that white man on Hall of Knights that they got that black girl going there and put that good vagin on him to get in so they can get that scheme going on the end, Old Calvin, that's lucal I don't know Luca like I know, Luca is in love with the American hole. And one thing about Candy. Them women ain't got no asses, but they got this and they are. He going to La. He's gonna get all the porn stores he want. If you think I'm like, you can ask I book sh Every time Zion go to l A. He getting off. He don't think Brown put him on them brothers ship. Y'all know, Brun you gonna do it what you told on I know you looked up with she want you know, I know I ain't telling for like ten years. You need to come here like with me. Damn right, I put you on the store talking fifteen hundred dollars, put you God damn you thank them goddamn burrows. The only one loves samon. Sh damn salmon is in La. They ain't yet to beat you. Oh is that the god damn pick shoes you walk in shell like woods to sit there all kind of good now, rows and ship don't smell. Let me take that hot pack, pick that back and like the old when you're going now she laying in there on her back, lead her motherfucking neck. You ain't never seen nothing like this is then might peep and you thinking I don't listen to me. He needs.
Speaker 1: Bill Bright paging your papas I ain't got no more m you know yo, what you going to barbecue me?
Speaker 2: Or ship gone die through that too? Luke right now is happening the time over his life up there, every ship think I'm lying, I'm in La. I don't even dog, I don't do it. I'm a new born in me and Christian getting done and that I'm just talking about the things I hear now that I seen. I told you I see better not here. You know what I'm saying. So I'm just going out here, Sack. I don't really know if just to be true. Now I'm just a pro. I'm gonna read Boo get high right now. I feel like I got my weeks. So y'all keep asking me how I feel about the trade over row. I keep telling them I look, I really really do love it and I can't wait to see the finished Probably what the loss of this Lakers gonna do. I know they're gonna go out and get a big magnito. They got to go out and do it. They go out and get a big magnitude. Luca get it his condition down, get back in shape. I think the Lakers can make a push. A lot of y'all gonna probably say it. I don't think so. But they just sit back and watch how this play out. Let's just sit back and watch how this play out. Once again, thank you for tuning into the buffdoor. So, like I said, it's just not tuning in. Hit the light, bud, subscribe, turn your notifications on. I'm on the road and see I'm not get the crib. I'm on the road working. That's why I hit y'all in the thing early, and that y'all know I'm gonna be going live today because I know y'all been man, what double bit, what double bet? Man? Well, here I am man, Here I am well. Once again, thank you all for tuning in to today's show. Peace, love, and listen. I'm out the volume.