Speaker 1: Kubbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the Old Republic, a soul fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: The Clearinghouse of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 3: In the air everywhere, The Fifth Hour with Me big Man and Danny g Radio and a Happy Friday to you. We kick off the weekend here on what is the fourteenth day of the month of June. And I'm wrapping myself in the flag today, Danny, because today is Flag Day and I'm literally wrapped in the American flag right now celebrating Flag Day. Wave your flag and you should be too. And if you're not celebrating Flag Day, bad job by you. Day. Most people think like Flag Day is like fourth or the Life. No, it's its own day, and today's the day celebrate appropriately.
Speaker 1: How fitting that it kicks off Father's Day weekend because us dads know how to represent where we live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, listen, you have to represent. That's the way to do it now. Most people, when they're patriotic, they're only patriotic for the Olympics or if we're at war, but it seems like we're always at war with someone. But yeah, there's all kinds of different events. This goes back Flag Day. The first flag was created in America for like seventeen seventy six, but it wasn't until nineteen sixteen that President Woodrow Wilson recognized Flag Day. And although the celebration actually goes back to like the seventeen hundreds, but the first present dayel decree was Woodrow Wilson in nineteen sixteen. So June fourteenth is It's like I vaguely remember it when I was in elementary school, but I don't think I've thought about Flag Day since elementary school. And is this related, Danny? That Flag Day coincides with National Bourbon Day, so you can also celebrate National Bourbon Day. Get the corn, the limestone, the white oak, the fire and boom. One of my nicknames at one point was Benny Bourbon. That's false, No, No, I mean somebody sent a comment on social media.
Speaker 1: Same person who calls you moneyball Mallard.
Speaker 3: Well that's everyone who's seen you shoot the ball. I mean, come on, anyway on this podcast, we've got it's banana, Benny.
Speaker 1: What about throwing ax?
Speaker 3: Swimming with the dolphins? Hey, that was ill advised video that was altered by that schmuck Nick and Wisconsin some of those other losers that with the Mallor meet and greet. But those that saw the rest of the video. It's like when you go to a courtroom, Danny, and they show you misleading evidence. That was misleading evidence wrong. It's a deep fake, is what that was. We have swimming with the dolphins, the phrase of the week and foody fun, and we'll see if we get to all that. Usually we don't. Usually we don't. We'll see if we can do that here on this Friday. So we'll kick off the weekend with this. We haven't done this in a while. What is this announcer?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: It's the Malor Food Reviewed, The Mallard Food Review Food Review.
Speaker 1: So you actually got off of your fast and you ate something I did.
Speaker 3: I did and I rare appropriate, Danny rare inappropriate. The Big Bertha of desserts, the much talked about, much analyzed, much discussed dessert of desserts. That would be the Kirkland brand banana cream pie from your local Costco.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I heard about that. I heard about it firsthand, a view because she only looked at it. My wife the last time she was at Costco. She told me she was so close to putting it in her cart, but she didn't do it.
Speaker 3: Gotta do it, gotta do it. I did it. I did it now full disclosure. I did go to Costco originally a couple weeks back to get the pie. I had seen something in preparation for this podcast on the Foody Fun thing that we do, and I saw that they had it. I think we mentioned it on the show, and so I went to my local Costco. They didn't have it, but I went back and I was like, I really want some banana cream pie. So they had it. I got it this thing early. A couple of notes, A couple of notes early on. Here this thing three and a half pounds of p three and a half pounds by now. It's not cheap, but nothing's cheap these days. It's sixteen dollars. But I'm told that's actually a good price for a pie. Is that a good price for a pie? Danny. I don't normally buy pie, so I'm not sure if that's a good price for a pie. That seems kind of expensive. But it's three and a half pounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah it sounds okay. I mean, I don't know either. The last time I bought a pie, it was probably nineteen sixty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you were, you know, were about thirty years old, nineteen sixty four, so that makes sense. But it was thirty seven cents. Yeah, I understand. So this thing three and a half pounds. That's the first thing gets your attention. It's the girth of the pie. It's very large, thick pie. It's but it's it's light and fluffy at the same time. It's got if you love banana cream filling, it's got it boom done, tons of it, a caramel whip topping on top.
Speaker 1: You know, my nickname is Gurth Brooks, so I think I would love this.
Speaker 3: It's that's when you worked over Insworth. I think that was your nickname. But it's also got a butter gram cracker crust. So that's delicious. Uh. And they say in the reviews it says decadent caramel drizzle. I didn't find it decadent. I found it, okay, I didn't know. I didn't. I don't. I don't know that I would use the word decadent. But it did have caramel drizzle. And this is the first ever sojourn by Costco into the banana cream pie world. And I ate first time I bought, I ate eight apiece. I was like, you know, it's okay, and then I kept, you know, not one bite. I kept going back and but anyway, get to the grade, so mallard.
Speaker 1: Really quick, yes, yes, Do you eat your pie cold out of the fridge or at room temperature?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: It I like a cool pie right out of the fridge. I like a cool I don't like room temperature.
Speaker 1: I'm the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So Malar Food Grade one to ten ten would be the Ben Malick Chicken Finger at the Landing in Liberty, Missouri, just down the road from where the Chiefs play at Arrowhead Stadium. And this was a solid eight point zero on the Malar Food Grade Malur Food Review. Banana Benny you can call me that if you want banana Benny who I will warn you if you're not a fan of the whip topping, this is not for you.
Speaker 2: I liked it.
Speaker 3: I enjoy a nice whip topping, and this gave you tons of it. I would have I would have liked a couple of chunks of banana. It was banana cream, heavy on the cream, and I love the cream. I love the cream.
Speaker 1: How dare you?
Speaker 3: There's this place in New York when I visit my brother, they had They're open twenty four hours. It's I forget the name of it, but they have the greatest banana cream pie I've ever had. But they actually, oh.
Speaker 1: It's justinn't you walked all the way across the bridge with puff daddy.
Speaker 3: Eh No. But the thing about that is they actually have little chunks of banana in there. You will not find No banana chunks were harmed in the making of the banana cream pie from Costco. I didn't find any. But you get a massive chunk of pie, and I think that's a pretty good value. Sixteen dollars seems like a pretty decent value for pie. So overall, Mallar food grade again eight point zero. I will be getting it again, but probably not that often because it's I feel like it's a waste if I don't eat the whole thing, and you know, Danny, I'm worried about my girlish figure. So it's a little tough for me to eat the whole thing here if I eat the whole pie. And my wife doesn't like to eat that much pie either, so it's a bit of an issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is why you should be able to buy it by slice, just like their pizza there at Costco. It's a great point.
Speaker 3: Costco food Court they charge well the cookies, Like is a cookie two fifty for the cookie?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not I'll look it up. Yeah, I don't buy those, you know, I can only get the slice of pizza and the PEPSI.
Speaker 3: So I've not had the cookie at the Costco Cookland food Court or whatever I have had. My go to is I call it the traditional traditional order, which is a slice of pizza and then the hot dog. Yeah, yeah, that's the traditional And then you know, I might go back and get the berry Sunday, which they got off they took that off the menu, the berry Sunday, So I might go back and get that. But the key is a lot of people make a mistake when they go to Costco at the food court. If they get the dessert, they get it at the same time. Can't do it that that stuff melts, right, Danny, back me up on this, right.
Speaker 1: And it's gross. You saw what went viral that guy who put the two cookies. He got two huge Costco cookies and they're melty warm, and he put the vanilla in the middle of them to make his own sandwich. Look gross. It was melting all over the place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you it's again. It's fast food. My theory, and I've not been proven wrong on this, is that the fast food is fine. It's not cheap anymore. It's very expensive fast food, especially where we live in California. But the issue with fast foods you got to eat it within It's about ten minutes of getting the food, and every minute after that the food sits there, it gets worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse.
Speaker 1: Do you remember last weekend? Look at this, we're in sync. We used to be Backstreet Boys, but now we're in sync. Last weekend on the podcast in Foody Fun, you talked about taco bells, new cheese it items.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, is that you sent me a photo?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just texted you. I went for show research only Dan.
Speaker 3: That's not a very flattering photo. You said.
Speaker 1: The calories didn't count because it's a market research. But this is the cheese it enchilada. That picture, that's the size of my hand. So in the commercials and the on their menu when you're in the drive through looks so big.
Speaker 3: I was impressed by the size. But I'm not gonna lie, Danny, that was a big cock.
Speaker 1: It's in this tiny box and I unboxed it. That's what came out right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not not great. And it does look like remember that story when I was walking and I had to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: No, and then I'll say that.
Speaker 3: It kind of looks what was left behind and when I missed the market. You know, it's the bullye.
Speaker 1: It had good crunch, all right, I'll give it that. It's just like the inside of a regular crunchy taco and they throw some sour cream on it. So nothing special. I'll rank it in uh mild sauce packets. That's five and a half out of ten mild sauce packets.
Speaker 3: So on the Danny G Food grading scale, just average okay, so very very mild. And yeah, I don't think the commercial that they have for that product, shows it the way you showed it, Danny, I don't think.
Speaker 1: Just the between. I mean, this is one of the reasons why certain fast food places are getting sued.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's always been the case though, right. I remember when I was a kid, I watched my parents used to watch I think it was sixty Minutes, and they had a story on how they prepare food for commercials and like the tricks that they used.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I remember you talking about that. And also there is a classic movie. It's a pretty much a cult classic. Michael Douglas started in a nineties movie called Falling Down. Oh yeah, Yeah. He goes nuts in LA one day, gets out of his car because he can't stand the bumper of them for traffic, and he just basically raises hell throughout the city of Los Angeles. He goes inside a whammy Burger, remember, and he pulls his gun out because he's pissed off. They won't give him breakfast because it's like a minute after their breakfast time ten o one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then he talks to the manager and he's like, look at they can give him a whammy Burger. He's like, look at the way it looks on your picture and look at this shriveled up little piece of shit here. The manager's pissing his pants.
Speaker 3: That's uh, it's accurate. All these years later, the movie is held up there. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, absolutely held Boys and girls. If you've never seen the movie Falling Down, put it on your list. And that has become the normal where people in LA just have meltdowns Danny and uh, I guess not just La. We had a guy was it Atlanta this week? The guy that commandeered the bus. Yeah, and Atlanta and was driving around. That's like an l A story that's typically only in LA, but occasionally it happens outside La.
Speaker 1: Do you think our friend Roberto when he saw that story, he got a little nervous, like, all shit that could happen to me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well, I do hear from Roberto everyone, So I should text him and ask him his his stake on that. He's usually send me Dodger stuff. That's usually what he sends me. He's he selectively goes. He only goes when they're giving something away at Dodger Stadium, which I don't blame him because it is very expensive.
Speaker 1: So and he gets one bobblehead for him and then he resells the other one. Yeah, he told me his goals to always get two of the bobbleheads.
Speaker 3: So the way to do it, that's where to do it. So this past weekend we had, as we turned the page, a little whale watching excursion.
Speaker 1: H you guys saw me laying out on the beach in Orangetown.
Speaker 3: We went to the beautiful Newport coast and decided to see whale watch, you know, go whale watching, which we do maybe once a year, sometimes twice a year. But this was our one time here in twenty twenty four to get out in the boat and see whales. And I have been whale watching a bunch of times over the years. I can count on one finger the number of times we've actually seen whales. And that was in Santa Barbara. We were whale watching in Santa Barbara and saw a couple of big whales there in Santa Barbara. Never in any other part of LA or Orange County, San Diego, none of that. So we won whale watching. And but the weather was fine, nice day, perfect weather and all that. We get out there and we're cruising around and they're well there's no whales today. We haven't found out of whales. We're gonna keep looking. And then all of a sudden, it's like I'm in a documentary film. Did I see a bunch of we No? I didn't see much whales. I was surrounded not by the Miami dolphins. But I don't know what you call it, but it was a whole like mile and I'm not exaggerating here. They estimated it was at least one mile long of common dolphins that were aside the boat on both sides. We were in the middle of the dolphins just doing their thing, and it was awesome. It was so cool, and it was so cool. And I have seen dolphins every time I've gone whale watching, I see dolphins. Why don't you just call it dolphin watching? Maybe we'll see a whale, but we're really gonna go look at dolphins. That's what That would be good advertising. They always say it's whale watching. No, it's dolphin watching. And it was amazing these common dolphins and and like a couple of them were like riding the short bus Danny because they were like, they didn't really seem to know how to dive, and they stood out. You know, they were diving like sideways.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you're demeaning to all of them though you keep calling them common.
Speaker 3: Well that's what they said. They said, common dolphins. I don't know. Well some of them were a little special danny, if you know what I mean, because they were all all the dolphins were diving the same way. And then as I said, there were a couple of them that were like I didn't either know how to dive, or they were trying to show off, or they're just a little slow, and they were like diving sideways, and it was it was very hot, and.
Speaker 1: This one contrarian dolphins. Yeah, and then like like you and a couple other hosts on the network, everyone swims that way, we'll swim that way.
Speaker 3: You gotta stand out, man. It's like Craig Sager's showing up to a TNT broadcast back and then a clown costume. You remember who he is? Come on, you remember who he is?
Speaker 1: I remember he died too.
Speaker 3: Oh how dare you remember Victor Brick running on the court when Kobe Yeah, the shot almost died. Yeah, well the lake once the Laker PR guy got to Vicky almost died. What was he wanting to the not the kimono. He had Pancho a Laker poncho on Vic our friend Vic, the local LA radio legend, Victor Brick. I think he had a poncho on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's been a guest. He's been a guest of the podcast.
Speaker 3: I love Vic. I've known Vic way back since he was Rick Dy's sports guy on D's in the Morning, Rick D's in the Morning on Kiss FM one on two point seven Kiss FM. Uh. That was my will watching dolphin watching excursion. It was really awesome, really cool, wonderful, loved it great, got a little burned, got a little burned on the boat because I'm pasty overnight vampire guy and so that was a bit of a pen in the ass.
Speaker 1: That stuff in a can that you can spray on yourself, is that right. We've been watching on Netflix Perfect Match, which is a goulash of all the reality dating shows. All go on this show to try to then match up with each other from other shows. Some of the guys on there, especially the dudes from the UK, they are so red and burned. I think they're in Cancun while they're filming this. And my wife says the same thing every time a burned dude comes on the screen. Put some fucking sunscreen on. My God, looks like it hurts to the touch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we've all seen, you know, one thing about our brothers and sisters from Europe when they come to the US. They just do things differently on the beach. I guess the beaches must be a lot different in the UK in particular, you know, like the bathing suits, everything, they it's just a lot they stand out. Do we stand it? We must stand out? I don't. I'm not been to Europe.
Speaker 1: But in accents that you can't really listen to for longer than ten minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Have you ever tried to watch one of those shows, like with your wife or somebody else where those British accents come on some some people can't take it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my wife loves the British Baking Show. She's watched I think every episode of that, and so it's all in the background, but I usually don't pay attention. I just kind of tune it out the same way you tune her out, pretty much. Yes, do my own do my own thing. Yes, all right, let's get to some foody fun. You wanted some foody fun. Let's do some foody fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, foody fun, let's do it.
Speaker 3: All right. So these are some of the food stories of the week. Starbucks offering new pairings on their Value menu starting at just five dollars. Dan, you know, I don't drink coffee, so you probably are wondering why I care about this. My wife does, though.
Speaker 1: No, no, wait a second, you got her that fancy coffee making machine you got crickets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she still doesn't, and she still goes to it. Yeah, you know, it doesn't matter, but they they have the deal offers a tall twelve is that tall twelve ounce iced tea or coffee paired with butter, croissante tall as there small or breakfast sandwich. Price is starting at five dollars, so you can get that. What else do they have here? Double smoked bacon or impossible breakfast sandwich That'll cost you seven dollars. So there's that, and uh, yeah, if you're you're into that kind of thing, I think I'm good on that. I don't think I'll be partaking in that one. What else did I see here? On the foody news Applebee's Have you ever been to Applebee's, Danny.
Speaker 1: Of course, it's been a long time though they're not.
Speaker 3: Really out here that much in LA they're not.
Speaker 1: Really Yeah, we have more chilies than we do Applebee's.
Speaker 3: In the Midwest. In the South, I don't remember seeing one in the South. In Midwest, I saw a lot of Applebee's. Anyway, they've welcomed new hand breaded chicken sandwiches to Applebee's, so if you're into that kind of thing. The fast food industry has claimed that the minimum wage law here in California is costing jobs. It's costing jobs, although there are other people that love the increased minimum wage for fast food workers who say that's not true. So it's this is what's called fun with numbers. Fun with numbers, Danny. Where the great thing about statistics is you can manipulate them any way you want to get them in your favor. It's like the stats with the sporting event. You can twist the numbers around and manipulate the numbers to get them where you want. But there's that argument's going on. McDonald's has launched a new vegan ice cream, but you got to go to the UK. The frozen dessert available at select stores in the United Kingdom. We'll have to get Terry in England or one of our other guys in the UK to go there. The fast food chain also introducing another dessert name mcfreezy Mcfreezy Freezy. Wonder where they came up with that one? Off to easy but that big news tomorrow, I guess it ends tomorrow. Taco Bell, your favorite Taco Bell offering free cantina chicken taco deal.
Speaker 1: No no, no no, I got one of their cantina burritos.
Speaker 3: Okay, just no no.
Speaker 1: What they're trying to do is make their food kind of dirty, so it looks like a street taco or a street burrito. Just stick to your fast food burritos and tacos. Okay.
Speaker 3: That's an one of these things. You got to get the app if you're interested in that, I'm good on. KFC is testing new KFC tenders with the new comeback sauce limited time only.
Speaker 1: What so comeback sauce that's not.
Speaker 3: It sounds very pornographic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it's not a good look.
Speaker 3: They're also testing the new KFC has got the new chicken case idea in select markets. It'll be available is available now for a limited time at locations in Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, and Tennessee. So KFC go there. And because I think casadea, I think of Connecticut. That's what I think of when it comes to the Casada. KFC also debuting new Honey barbecue saucy nugs. Does that excite you? No?
Speaker 1: I like nugs. Think I'd rather have the green guy and than theirs.
Speaker 3: Though, Well, it is Father's Day weekend, Danny, and if you're a father, you have a father. I think we all have to have a father, whether they're with us or not. But there are a bunch of deals Arby's is it's not necessarily just for Father's Day, but they have the Arby's offering. I know you have Arby's Danny five for five classic roast beef sandwiches five for five dollars.
Speaker 1: My dad wasn't around as I was growing up, so you can choke on that Arby's special.
Speaker 3: There, all right, my Dad's not available right now for that at this point. Auntie Ann's they yeah, I like Antienna, Yeah, yeah, pretty good. Get the pretzels and all that. It says through June seventeenth, so you got a few more days here twenty five dollars and anti end gift cards get five dollars reward, so you can make an extra five bucks. Knock yourself out. Cinnabun, Oh by, I love it. Cinnabon. When I go to an airport, I judge airports based on the cinnabon.
Speaker 1: Do they have a good just want a sample? Yeah? In the mall, the cinema, and they used to give out samples, and I would go back and get like two three little cups, almost like Costco sized samples. I'm good man, that killed my sweet tooth. If you don't need one huge cinnamon roll dripping in that icing, you.
Speaker 3: Get the little bag You get the little baggy. Oh the mini Yeah, the minis like the cinnamon pieces and all that. What else?
Speaker 1: Why you go back to the free trade four times?
Speaker 3: Duncan. Duncan's got a deal this weekend through the sixteenth, so a couple more days here you can get three time points on all balk Donut and Munchkin's orders.
Speaker 1: So I'm good on that quick one for you, okay, And this is a perfect for a flag day. Got a stand up ben salute the Great Hulkster. Oh yeah, brother, Hulkgan is debuting his own line of beer, Real American Beer. God, That's America was a major announcement a couple days ago.
Speaker 3: Have we not had real American beer before? Now we have real?
Speaker 1: Now we have it. And he says that Democrat Republican, it doesn't matter. This alcoholic beverage is gonna bring the country together.
Speaker 3: Oh thank god. But we'll all hug each other and sit around the fire, roast marshmallows and sing Kumbaya. Brother, that would be great.
Speaker 1: In fact, at the big debate that's gonna happen between Biden and Trump, they're both gonna crack one of these bad boys open and they'll start by chairs. By the end, you know, might be spraying each other with a beer. But it's gonna start off nice with a couple of bruskies. Brother.
Speaker 3: Are they gonna make sure they put like a fence around President Biden so he doesn't walk off the stage. All right, but we have the phrase of the week.
Speaker 1: The phrase of the week.
Speaker 3: All right, here's today's phrase of the week. It comes from the sports world. I was inspired by Luke. The Mavericks are going to lose Game four tonight and they will be eliminated.
Speaker 1: He was at the end of game three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's it. But after Game three the other night, Luca said, when asked about the situation the Mavericks are in, he said, it ain't over till it's over. Now, those of us that have been around a while, we know that as a yogi is from Yogi Bear, Like, I said that on the Overnight Show the other day. But it got me thinking, when did that become a thing, Like when did Yogi bearra say that? Because my entire life I've heard that it ain't over till it's over. There was a book written about it, It's been in songs. But when did he say it? So I did a little research, went down a rabbit hole and back back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back back. It turns out that Yogi Bear never said it while he was playing for the Yankees. He didn't say it until after he left the New York Yankees. Yogi Bear first uttered the iconic phrase and ain't over it til it's over in nineteen seventy three. He was managing the New York Metropolitans. The Mets were a middling team in nineteen seventy three in the National League pennant race, and they had a long way, a long way to go. They were way behind a playoff spot, and they had no wildcard teams in those days. And so Yogi told the sports riders it ain't over till it's over. And after he said that, the Mets they didn't go on to Berner because that would be wrong. They weren't a very good team. But the Mets ended up winning the pennant. They won the pennant that year. They made the playoffs with eighty two wins. They were eighty two and seventy nine, ended up winning the pennant. Did not get it done at the end of the World Series. But this is a Mets team that had Tom sever Jerry Kouzman, Rusty Stob, Bud Harrelson, players like that. And that's when that's when he said it. He said that the people that studied language say linguistically, it is a tautology, is what they call it. And it tells you nothing about the word when taken literally, telling people X is X provides no real information. But that's essentially what he did. It's a cousin of the much blander. If at first you don't succeed, try try again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and have you seen the really good doc on Yogi?
Speaker 3: You know I did not actually watch that. I should watch that when I'm on the treadmill on one of these days. That was a couple of years back, right, Yeah, a couple of years old. You'd enjoy it. Yeah, I should watch it. I was. I was around I ever, No, I wasn't like hanging out with Yogi Burro, but he was. He was at at Dodger Stadium if I remember correctly. Dodgers remember they played the Yankees in some exhibition games, like a long time ago in the nineties. The Yankees came in.
Speaker 1: And it was before my time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, they had had Deckia Rabu, the fat Toad, was on the mound and they made him do warm ups during batting practice. He had to cover first base because he was out of shape. And anyway, I'm pretty sure Yogi was there. I think that's where I saw him.
Speaker 1: Was it like the Rangers backup catcher a few nights ago during that blowout? Yeah, but on the mound he was storing fifty five miles per hour. My wife he kept saying, look at that, dude's huge, but he's not a pitcher, He's a catcher. It's like, oh, all the squats.
Speaker 3: The big caboose, the big caboos there. Do you have a favorite yogism? I like the one I think this is a yogism where he went to the restaurant and he said told him to cut the pieces of the pizza into like he said, cut him into eight slices instead of twelve, because he couldn't he wasn't that hungry. He couldn't eat twelve slices of pizza. Something along those lines. And then he always he said, also, you should go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't go to yours, which I thought was kind of amusing. I mean, there's a bunch of those.
Speaker 1: How about the one he said it about some restaurant he said, no one goes there anymore, it's too crowded.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that's that's good. That's a solid one too. I've stolen that one for sure. All right, we'll get out on that. It is Friday, Flag Day today, as I wrap myself in the flag, Danny work day, doubleheader day for you today.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Well, first I'm going to produce this fine podcast watch Coda tear up the living room and then take a twenty minute now app and race into the Sherman Oaks studios for Covino and Rich. That's two to four pm on the West Side and on FSR you could catch it live from five to seven pm. And Beautiful Newark, New Jersey.
Speaker 3: Beautiful Newark. Just don't go outside your car, keep the windows up and doors locked at all times. Have a wonderful rest of you day. We'll talk to you. We got two more shows over the weekend, another show tomorrow on Saturday. We'll be back on Sunday with the mailbag.
Speaker 1: We'll catch you there later. Skater gotta murder, I gotta go