Speaker 1: Yo, it's your girl Fanny to rapper and check me out on a bootleg care podcast. Let's get it.
Speaker 2: It's the Boutlet Cab Podcast. Special guests in your if I need the rappers here. Welcome, Yo, Welcome, Welcome. You've had quite a amazing four weeks or so. Is that safe to say, uh huh? A month ago? Do you remember like where you were follower wise? Because I think I feel like I followed you when you're around like forty thousand, and that was maybe like two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a month ago, I'll say I was at well what I saw was like sixteen k That's what I remember seeing.
Speaker 2: It's a big month, you ver like one hundred and fifteen thousand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I definitely seen Like the last thing I saw was probably I won't paying attention like that, but I definitely saw sixteen Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think do you like when you when you get a big influx and follower like that, how much of like do you see the famous blue checks following you? Like any of the famous people who you like maybe grew up watching or checking out, like you're like, oh ship following Yeah, who was like like two or three of those names where you were like, oh Ship.
Speaker 1: Well everybody, we all just not coming up. But a couple of people that I've seen that I was like, oh ship, I say Glorilla.
Speaker 2: Glorilla, Yeah she's.
Speaker 1: Great, Sexy Red Shit, Fredo Bang. It was a couple of motherfuckers. I was just like, oh ship.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, you tap in with Sexy read to Glorilla about working working out some music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely did. Agent dal Glow. I mean, yeah, Sexy.
Speaker 2: Sexy Red, she's cool to sell to, Like, if you ever meet her, she's she's like I always say, like when you meet Boozie, like he doesn't disappoint because you know, you meet like certain famous people and you have this idea who they are and then you meet him and you're like, like, when you meet Boozy, he's exactly who you think. Yeah, yeah, when you meet Sexy Red, she's amazing. For sure, She's incredible. Shout out to her. How long have you been making music.
Speaker 1: Since like twenty nineteen? I've been taking this is I just been to.
Speaker 2: I can rap though, right been You've just known this.
Speaker 1: Like since twenty tweve I've been to I have boss.
Speaker 2: So what made you like because it's a big step to break out of your shell and out of your comfort zone and become vulnerable in front of a micro.
Speaker 1: Michael phone and all that. Yeah, Like twenty twelve, when I was doing it, I was just doing something, you know, trying things with my friends. And then but I knew I had boss because after I tried it, I'm like, oh, this shit hard. But then she taime went back. I was just I kept doing it. I just didn't take it serious until twenty ninety.
Speaker 2: What was the difference for you to start taking it serious?
Speaker 1: I had a friend, a best friend. She actually inspired me to do this to rap. She used to be rapping. She was real popular, more popular than me, and I never even like took it serious. But she always took it serious. She was just like, bro, you the rapper. I'm just popular or whatever the case may be. But she ended up passing away in like twenty seventeen, and then I agree for like two years. Twenty nineteen came I got an action shit for her. Damn.
Speaker 2: So she's like the whole inspiration the way they're doing this shit. Literally, what's your name?
Speaker 1: Tinker?
Speaker 2: Rest in peace? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Rest in peace?
Speaker 2: Do you have any unreleased songs with her that you're hold on to, like, no, no, no, no, I don't.
Speaker 1: Got no unreleased. She got some unreleased though. I'm like, shit, I bit hop on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta fin it though, I got like your you gotta get the fire or something, get it on your album.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Crazy. You grew up in Chicago, Yeah, south Side. Uh. When I think of like female rappers from Chicago, the name that really comes to mind is Shawna, who was like obviously Shawna's oh yeah, you know, she's like, I don't remember Shanna. She was signed the dt P for a little bit.
Speaker 1: I heard of it.
Speaker 2: Remember getting some head, get getting some head?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was getting some me Shawna on well hold on and the chick like me, Yeah, oh yeah, that's huh from Chicago.
Speaker 2: She is, Damn, who are you growing up listening to in Chicago?
Speaker 1: CEO My Goodies Not my Goodies?
Speaker 2: Sierra, Oh Sierras great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sierra, Little Mama, my little losses.
Speaker 2: Pot, little Mama getting some flowers.
Speaker 1: Kill me little Mama for real. I'm talking about real, taking real, back, back back, definitely, Chris Brown, Love Mama t Pain, you know, Little Ship like that.
Speaker 2: Hot the one t.
Speaker 1: I I could go back, but yeah, them some they hard though.
Speaker 2: It sounds like like a one O six in Park episode from when I was five?
Speaker 1: Me for sure?
Speaker 2: Who's the best one O six in Park host? Is it the Ogs? Is a Free and Aja? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah it's the Ogs? Yeah, it's a for sure. Damn. I wish we could have one of them again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm surprised they haven't tried to.
Speaker 1: I wanted to look just like that, and I want them to look just like how they looked at.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's I know right. I think AJ is on entertainment tonight. Oh okay, Free was doing morning radio in DC. I don't know what happened to Free. Shout out to her. She's a legend. But now the Tyler Perry ones b T Hey, maybe he might bring it back, write the check, get Free and AJ back together. That'd be an interesting idea, Tyler Perry. It's not a crazy idea, you know, it's like an obvious idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it feels like my idea that need to happen for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're obviously doing your thing. You have this record. What transpires to get Cardi B or you on her radar, and obviously the song, because that obviously is a life changing moment, a career changing moment.
Speaker 1: So when when Cardi B manager reached out to me to hop on the record, I'm like, what the fuck? I thought it was a joke. I ain't even think it was serious, because you know Cardi, she real be like one.
Speaker 2: Of the biggest you.
Speaker 1: Know, female, big artist period, female male period. You feel me, So I just really thought that was like next level, on another level, on a whole other level type of thing, like, oh, she my lyrics, you want to get on the song? She heard the song, it was literally a life changing But when they reached out to me, I'm like, man, get back to the may Sap. I told my manager, reach it back out to the may Sap. And she did exactly that, and we got on the phone, Me and Krty. We ended up getting on the phone and we was discussing it. She loved the song. She was like I loved it. She was so sweet and nice about it all. And I'm like, you know, I'm do it in l A. Do the video in l A. She like, no, we're coming to Chicago. We're going to Chicago. So that was like a whole nother.
Speaker 2: Like okay, you so where do I go to you?
Speaker 1: And then she like you, I'm coming to your city. You just got im, you just got lead, and I'm a follower. It was lit. I'm like, what the that was the best?
Speaker 2: How was the video? Shit? I mean, I mean, but you guys have fun? Was it was it?
Speaker 1: We had we had a ball, We have fun, like we had past fun.
Speaker 2: When you guys first met was it obviously talked on the phone, but when you guys first meet, it's like Carti is also one of those people who's exactly who you think she is.
Speaker 1: He's incredible, She exactly who she was on that phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so was.
Speaker 1: I was actually getting ready and I think she was out doing her scene and it was like, come on, Fender, you gotta go do a scene with Karti. And this was my first time. You know, we didn't even meet, like you know, we ain't even go to the back or none of that. We just they was just like go ahead and get in the scene. And it was like a throw in a scene. And I hopped in and she was like, oh my god, you so pretty, and we hugged and it just went from there.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like it's just slate.
Speaker 2: Have you like, because you always I feel like when you have a quick trajectory, like the last month of your life has been, there has to be some like have you seen the hate coming from? Like, because usually you get the most hate from your hometown, right, has there been a like any of that that you have to deal with in terms of like maybe people acting different or acting a little jealous or yeah.
Speaker 1: Like even at the video shoot, it was just like love hate, but it got real, Like at the worst after the video drop, the hate got real. But it's like I'm used to it for sure, it got real.
Speaker 2: Would you like? Because I feel like a lot of people who are from Chicago eventually end up maybe getting a place somewhere else, still going home, maybe keeping cribbt, you know at home base. Now that you're getting bigger, are you're considering pivoting out of you know, because you know, look at the end of the day, like like I said, some of the greatest artists we've had ever have lost their lives in their hometown. Think about golf, Nipsey will go on.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah, yeah, I'm definitely thinking about moving. I ain't trying to lose my life and nobody else hometown, but I'm definitely thinking about moving for sure.
Speaker 2: For you, I saw, I just saw you did a pride event. You're you're lesbian, right? Yeah? Yeah? For you? Like is it do you do you like? Because I think of like, we've had too many artists in hip hop who are like lesbian artists. I think of young and may you think of Queen Latifa? For you, do you feel like any sort of like burden to represent that community on a bigger scale or you just gonna do you? And if you know, you're unapologetic for yourself.
Speaker 1: But that's one thing about me, Like, I'm just I just do me. Like I'm just in my own lane, doing my own thing. I ain't trying to have none of that on my back. I'm just I'm just me doing me. Whatever y'all see is what y'all you know, what it is is what it is, what y'all get, what y'all see, what y'all see is what y'all get us.
Speaker 2: After the interview to say about our good folks at odd socks, baby, yeah, shots of odd socks. Now, this is what I love about odd socks. One, they're family, we love them. But also they have the most comfortable socks in the fucking world. All right. Now, look, they got the craziest licenses. You see the Jolly Rancher. These are actually flies. Fuck some Dorido socks. They got the WWE license, which is just my absolute favorite. And then personally my favorite is the odd socks basics. Now, these are just the basic socks. Now, these are in my bag because I'm taking these. I love these odd socks basics. These are literally the most comfortable socks in the world. All right. These are just the plain guys. All right. Also, they got the scarface, they got the Godfather, and they have underwear. What are we talking about? What are these two XL Reese's pieces. You know, if somebody was gonna wear some Reese's underwear, I'd assume they'd be a two x on the size. You know, shots of the Ghostbusters look so much going on on odd socks. What you gotta do is go to odd socksofficial dot com, use that promo code Bootleg, and you will save twenty percent off at checkout. All right, it don't matter what you're into. They got all the licenses Coca Cola. You could be a pepsi guy. Instead, they got both. You know what I'm saying, you're in the maybe some anime. They got all the anime licenses. They got Naruto. They also got they just rolled out the new Power Rangers, Transformers, all that odd socksofficial dot com use the promo code Bootleg save twenty percent off right now. Oh my goodness, let me tell you something. The best part about My Bookie is not only is it the best sports book period. I mean, look, we're in the middle of baseball season, and baseball season is big money season. If you are a gambler, you know, baseball is where you get this sh money. All right. Not only that, but they got the full fledged casino going on. All right, I'm telling you last night, I'm on my Bookie. I'm playing Roulette with a lady. I'm looking at the lady. She's on video. She's rolling the wheel. It's a movie, all right. They got blackjack. They got whatever you're into, blackjack, craps man, all kinds of slots. Some of these slot games are so fun. All right. Listen, everything you want all on one site, MyBookie dot ag. This is the best part. When you sign up with our promo code Bootleg, not only do you help us out, but you have yourself out because you're gonna get that first deposit bonus money to gamble with immediately free once you sign up my bookie dot Ag. Use the promo code Bootleg get the first deposit bonus. Right now, let's get back into the interview. You gotta get this bag. They got to book you. There's this. I was in Miami. I used to live in Florida, and I went to South Beach one weekend and I went to South Beach and it was like the weekend of like stud Mayhem. I don't know what was going on, but it was like the studs took over South Beach really and it's like some event they do every year. But like everybody look like Latifa and said, are you serious or Lil Wayne or younger man. Do you know what it is? No, it wasn't Pride. It was not Pride. It's something else. It's like a stud thing. So it was like it was crazy.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 2: It was like and I was talking. I talked to one of the homegirls who I was We were eating at a restaurant, and I was like, what's going on? There's some event. What's her name? Jozzie who writes for Ditty Diddy's R and B artists. She she knew the name of it. I forget the name of it. But you got to get bagged because that ship is crazy. It's like all the South Beach is just studs.
Speaker 1: It's it's I love to see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, it's good times for sure. Are you a big strip club goer?
Speaker 1: Uh? Like, I'm just a type of go with the flow type of person. If we end up at a strip club, okay.
Speaker 2: Well you're gonna be ending up at a lot of them. It's in the next year, the next like thirty days. Maybe you never know. I mean, your record's going fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: So sure. And I have been to a couple they love me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the best city obviously, Atlanta is amazing. At Houston Houston.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta go to Miami. Yeah, I went to Miami. It was buzzing.
Speaker 2: Miami's wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was lit.
Speaker 2: They got a place called Tootsies there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: You get the fried lobster tail and then you get the lady to come and give you a back massage.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have it's uh, it's in Miami. It's called Tootsies.
Speaker 1: Why ain't nobody telling me about Drake.
Speaker 2: Said on his song got what did? He says he's getting shoulder rubs. You don't even get lap dances at Tootsies. You just there's like a lady who's like fully dressed with like a little bottle of oil and she just like there's like five of them just walking around massage And.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: No, they need to take me to tonight.
Speaker 2: You might have to take the private jet over there. Great food, even strip clothes, have the best hot wings.
Speaker 1: You gotta reserve what you gotta reserve to go to Nah, you just walk in fuck? Yeah, yeah they have life. Thirty people walk in at once hand, thirty men and it's bad woman in there.
Speaker 2: I mean that would be a I don't know what time. It would probably be at like seven thirty in the morning. No, seven thirty in the morning is probably decent. That'd probably be at eleven am if there was only five women dancing. It's a big place.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, But also you gotta.
Speaker 2: Go booby Trap on the River. Booby Trap on the river.
Speaker 1: Is a movie booby trap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll you'll be in the mix doing all that shit. What's been your biggest show so far?
Speaker 1: Rolling loud?
Speaker 2: How was you did rolling lout in Miami? Right? Huh? What was because first of all, it's humand as fuck out there?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Rolling loud time. It is swamp ass city.
Speaker 1: I could not believe it.
Speaker 2: It is terrible. I mean, I love rolling loud, but this is the weather yet.
Speaker 1: Oh I ain't never felt none like that. Yeah, yeah, I take that back. Vegas was so hot.
Speaker 2: Yes, Vegas gets hot, but it's a dry heat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But Miami, Yeah, Miami was hot.
Speaker 2: I was sweating, so yeah, Miami you'll have like, uh this sweat coming out of every orifice, spat if you ain't got that ACS jamming, yes, And then you gotta walk even like it's fucking crazy, and then you catch pneumonia exactly like I just walked from outside. I'm wet and now it's sixty degrees. Now I'm sick. Thank you, Miami, thank you. Yeah. On top of that, I may have had too many shoulder rubs. How was that? What was that like though? For you? Like touching that rolling out stage? That's obviously a big bucket listening.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was it was lit again, Like I was so happy, and man, I don't went out there. I feel like I was in Chicago. Yeah, it was so lit. I had a ball. It was like different from other love other love stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, you get the little bad the back end and then right, but the Rolling Loud is a big the big level.
Speaker 1: Is too different. I'm like, what I'll type different kind of people, you know, singing your lyrics. I'm like, well, ship, did.
Speaker 2: You mean anybody at Rolling Loud like any other artists.
Speaker 1: I definitely ran into I Candy, she.
Speaker 2: Got that keep that song? Yeah it's going.
Speaker 1: Crazy, you can keep that.
Speaker 2: I can't say that obviously. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I think it's the trick daddy sample right it is, take it. I think it's to take it to the house beat. Are you gonna Are you gonna sample some old ship? Because I feel like right now every artist is just remaking old records respectfully. It's it's really a thing. I feel like I just saw Annelie Choppa just did the Nelly song keep that Eye. Candy is obviously an older whole song.
Speaker 1: Who'll say, who'll sing that song when they say, you don't love me, Gucci, Gucci, you don't love me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I just really did that. You did that.
Speaker 1: I just did that. I didn't do that. Gucci, you don't love me. Same beat, I didn't do the beat. No, I just did you don't love me.
Speaker 2: It's kind of the thing right now. It's kind of like going back and paying homage to the literally, which is what puff Daddy was doing in the nineties. A lot for you, Uh, talk to me about what you would be doing in a world in which you weren't making music. What was your other passion that you would have pursued.
Speaker 1: I actually wanted to be a teacher growing up.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 1: I really wanted to be a teacher. I don't even know why. I don't have no patience for kids, but I really wanted to do that.
Speaker 2: I wanted to be a history teacher in high school.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be a reading teacher, writing teacher, all that. Yeah, and I wanted to do it for like fifth and sixth graders.
Speaker 2: I found out how much teachers made it, and then I was.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, yeah, yeah, they always really do in my face, but I still was excited then. But then I got old.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, I mean the thing is is that's why teachers are the best people, because they knowingly go to school and put themselves in debt to make fifty five thousand dollars a year. Yeah so yeahs among us.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so you would.
Speaker 2: Have been a teacher.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then and then after that I got into security. I was unarmed security, then I went to armed security.
Speaker 2: You were security guard. Yeah, you're very small.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so you.
Speaker 2: Were strapped like protect What were you protecting? Like? What were you securing? Was it a place? Was it a business?
Speaker 1: It was a building? Old folks on?
Speaker 2: Oh nice, that's got to be the easiest job.
Speaker 1: That was the easiest job of what.
Speaker 2: You got the air pods in the ears all day?
Speaker 1: Yeah, looking at cam? Who are you here to see exactly what?
Speaker 2: And she died she got COVID. You can't come in. She got COVID. You gotta get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: It was that easy and simple.
Speaker 2: Every day you're just sitting at a desk. You gotta sign in, yes, signing, Yeah, go ahead, she's down there somewhere.
Speaker 1: I swear to God, Yes.
Speaker 2: I know my grandma's an old folks home. Yes, that signing and then just oh yeah, just down there, y yeah, Cafeccia bust are right, Yeah, you'll find it. You'll find someone else to ask.
Speaker 1: Exactly in there, Yes, they're in there with the wheelchairs, the rolling chairs, electronic chairs. They death.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy is like going into an old folks home. The smell, yes, it just smells like fuck man, it smells like someone's getting their diaper change. Bro like six feet away everywhere it smells that. And then it also smells like damn, someone's finna die. You know, like how many times do they did? People pass away? Like I'm sure that happened a lot, right.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I just got to shut this one story and it's it's over with. But this man came into the property. Okay, it was like I want to say, I'm not gonna say an old folks home.
Speaker 2: It was like a rehabilitation.
Speaker 1: Senior citizen building. Yeah, okay, oh folks home. But it was like some people in there, like fifty, like they could walk, talk, do everything.
Speaker 2: This is just where they're at. They're like, I rather yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: They was literally good people, nice people dressed nice. Did you say white wife wife or a husband said no, no, no, no, no wife, husband, and he was like really really regular people. So this one man, he was always just like weird. He came in every day and one day he was leaving out with a suitcase. In the suitcase the man's the man couldn't even carry the suitcase, and he was just dragging me, dragging me. Do you know this man? Why would he have a body in a suitcase? He had a body, a body in a body. And then listen, I wasn't even on the shift that night I was on. I came back that morning and it happened from a twelve or eight shift. I was on eighth to four. I said, when I ran the cameras back because the man who was on, the person who was on the shift wasn't even paying attention. They was all in their phone. So when I got there from a four to the exactly I got there eight to four, I heard what was going on. I say, wait, let me run the cameras back. I ran the cameras back all the way back.
Speaker 2: This man was did he kill someone?
Speaker 1: Tweaking? Yeah, he killed some Yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Just tweeked like, did you find the cameras of when he killed someone?
Speaker 1: He did is inside his apartment, came out with a big old suitcase.
Speaker 2: Like with the dead body in it, with it in there. Do you know who he killed?
Speaker 1: I know exactly.
Speaker 2: Was it another old lady?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was another old lady.
Speaker 2: So maybe they had like a fiagria raged like maybe she died from like you know, she a heart attacker. Yeah, and he was like, I gotta get rid of this bitch, you know, and also like no one's gonna miss her, like she's here, you know exactly.
Speaker 1: That's why he was thinking. But you don't think like that with other.
Speaker 2: So how did they find out there was a body in the suitcase? And someone stop him and say, sir, what's up? What's up with a suitcase?
Speaker 1: Or that's what I'm saying. We know the security guard didn't stop him. He just let him walk out. And he just walked out to the back of the building.
Speaker 2: Did he throw the suitcase in the trash?
Speaker 1: He just threw the suitcase in the trash? Oh my god, Like, what are you serious? He took I watched him. He took all the garbage out the trash and then he put it in and then he took the garbage. He took out the trash and put it back into.
Speaker 2: Has to be a white guy.
Speaker 1: No, really exactly.
Speaker 2: And you know, if I'm thinking of who's gonna put a suitcase in the body, I'm thinking quite for sure.
Speaker 1: You feel me and I'm thinking like you tweaking wow? But yeah, that was serious. That was somebody life, That was someone's family.
Speaker 2: So did some Yeah, it's up. So did someone find the body and that's how they or were someone just missing?
Speaker 1: Someone was just missing someone. Someone was just literally crazy and you know how they come get the garbage.
Speaker 2: And you were working that shift.
Speaker 1: You would have caught him career Oh yeah, and I had to run them cameras back, but I definitely would have caught him.
Speaker 2: So when you're an armed security guard, is it gun? What are you armed with?
Speaker 1: Or is it like you armed with? No? No, no, you armed with the gun. Unarmed not a gun. Arm.
Speaker 2: So when you have the do you have to go to training?
Speaker 1: Yes, you have to go through training so you know.
Speaker 2: Your way around a piece. Yeah, I wouldn't know what to do with a gun.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, oh, oh yeah, were not the same.
Speaker 2: We're not shout out to uh my man cyrus. He knows what to do with a gun. Hey, let's stop the interview real quick to tell you about our good folks at King Palm. That's right, man, shout out to King pom we're talking about them. But that organic, all right, that natural them leafs, all right, there's no tobacco involved, and they're so smooth when you smoke in them. I love King Poms. The only thing I'm smoking at him. Now. If you go to your local liquor store, you go to your local smoke shop, you can get King Poms. Of course seven eleven's got the King pomps, and they have so many crazy flavors, like shout out to Sugar Sean, who's from Phoenix, Arizona, my hometown. He's got his own flavor. They just sent us these. Now, what's dope about King Palm is that they have the turping infused flavors. So at the end of the tip of these pre rolls, right, you get the leaf, you squeeze the tip, that's what she said, and then you just get a burst of flavor. This is that honey mango all right. Now, this is the most important part. This is absolutely natural, tobacco free leafs. The cleanest way to smoke all right. Trust me when I say, man, we love King Palm over here, so many flavors. I mean, shout out to the grape, shouts of the honey, mango, shouts to the sugar punch right here. You know what I'm saying. Look, if you go to Kingpom dot com right now, you can get hooked up with everything you need at fifty percent off if you use the promo code bootleg or bootleg keV. Try either one of those. I forget which one it is. It's bootleg or it's bootleg keV. Now what the correct promo code will be down below. Use the one that's down here, Kingpom dot com. Get fifty percent off right now. Shout out to King Pom. Also when a shout out to our good folks at Blue Chew Baby, shout out to blue Choo. Now, this what's going on with blue Choo?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Everybody keeps asking me this blue Choo work? Yes, it works, but don't take my word for it. You're gonna get a month for free when you go to blue Choo dot com and you use the promo code bootleg A month for free. Now, what is blue Cheo? Fellas if you're dealing with the rectile dysfunction, fellas, if your dick is not getting as hard as you'd like it to, maybe for your wife. Oh, I don't know. Listen, All you gotta do is go to blue Cheo dot com and has the same active ingredients as viagra and sialis, but it's getting delivered to you in a chewable form right to your door in discrete packaging. And you do not have to go into a doctor's office to get blue Cheo. You go to blue choo dot com. You use the promo code bootleg. You get a month supply to your door discreetly, of course, discreetly, no doctor's appointments, no going and leaving your house and sitting in a lobby and waiting for some you know lady to call you in so you can tell her how your cock's not working properly it happens, fellas. All right, blue shoo dot com take my word for it. Also take their word for it, because they're gonnaive you a month's supply for free. Just fight dollar shipping bootshoo dot com promo coo boot Leg. Let's get back to the interview. Okay, so are you working on like, what's what's coming? Because I'm sure you're working on an album. How do you work mixtape? What's coming next?
Speaker 1: I'm working on an album, gonna probably throw a couple of features on it. Actually, really, I'm thirsty to work with Agent Dow right now.
Speaker 2: You're thirsty to work with her or work with her, work with Yeah, I'm sure she'd be with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So does she know you wanna yahyah work with her? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, for sure?
Speaker 2: Does she know you want to pull the strap on it?
Speaker 1: No, not that, oh, or we would have liked that.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. I mean maybe you show her how to use the gun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'm pretty sure you know how to do that.
Speaker 2: I mean, she was dating King Vaughan. I would hope so, right, if you're gonna date King Vaughan got rest of Soul, I'd hope you come out of the relationship on the other side knowing how to handle yourself, you know, for sure recip k von so Asian Doll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I'm working on the album. Ma'ma let the Feendi and Karate rad out for a couple of moments. You got two weeks and then I'm working on my album, A nice little row album for y'all.
Speaker 2: How many songs in twelve twelve? I like that? Okay, so yeah, hopefully you get Asian Doll cooking that up. Asian Doll not Asian.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: Shout to her. You know, I'm glad that the doll thing kind of There was a lot of dolls. You remember that Cash Doll, Cuban Doll, Asian Doll.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I like cash down.
Speaker 2: Cash Doll is incredible, She's amazing and she's beautiful. She just had a kid. Shout to her. Congratulations. Cuban Doll was she was, she had like she got canceled. She was one of the first canceled people.
Speaker 1: Are you serious.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Cuban Dow.
Speaker 2: She had like a chicken a cage.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know none.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was crazy. It was crazy. She's from I think she's from Texas. There was and then Cuban Doll and Asian Doll had a beef because it was like, who's the doll, Cash Dolls.
Speaker 1: She's the og.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, anyway, well look obviously, uh the song is going crazy. Congratulations, thank you of course. Uh you got more music on the way project on the way. I'm sure you got some live shows coming yep, anything else on the way you want to talk about. You got to promote anything else. You got some like weed coming out, or you got like a we.
Speaker 1: Gonna get into that next time.
Speaker 2: Okay, you gonna get it. There it is everybody, Benny the Rapper, for sure. She is her own bodyguard, She is her own arm security. There it is Blue le Cap podcast. Hey, this interview is brought to you by our good folks at hard Dean. All right, shout out to the hard Dean family in Las Vegas. Makes you follow them. Hardan Underscore Las Vegas, the number one dispensary period all right, the craziest selection of premius premium cannabis you can ask for. Plus, when you go to Hardean Las Vegas dot com, you can check out all the other cool stuff that got going on. You know, they got a whole weed university happening in Vegas. Hardean is where it's at, all right. So if you're in Las Vegas, you get into that taxi cab, you say, take me to hard Dean, and when you get there, you tell them wonderful bud tenders that I sent you and they're gonna take care of you. Hardan underscore Las Vegas, go follow him and yeah, we got another interview coming soon.