Speaker 1: What's up? And welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's Podcast with your hosts Now. Fuck that with your load glasses, Malone. It's melody, right, you writing melody so like yes, like an R and B song, right, you would sing it out and then you would have an ad lib under it. So shoot, shoot, shoot right.
Speaker 2: Stop sending it to mister Grammon, send it to my girl.
Speaker 1: Shot damn, Cuz what you want me to do?
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm listening to you.
Speaker 1: I'm not with another girl. I'm over here on a lot me on the microphone. I don't mean nobody gave me sucking your dick right here. We could have a bit sucking your dick right now that you get in trouble.
Speaker 2: Girls don't look at it that way. You know their brain don't work that way.
Speaker 1: All right, jazz guess so look snitching to me, Cuz, real snitching, bro, is when a criminal tells on another crime so they could get out of their crime period that period. Now that's up to my evolved thinking, right, That's not the basic fundamentals of gang banging. The basic fundamentals of gang banging is telling on somebody else's crime. Is telling or making a statement in general is telling. But to the mind that's thinking, right, is when you don't want to be accountable for your crime, so you inform on somebody else's crime. That's why that's But there's a nuance because of me and you thugging, right, and we both get in trouble. Because we both get in trouble and we're in the car and it's my gun and it's your gun. You still can't say it's not your gun.
Speaker 3: I can't say it's not my gun. Yeah, I gotta say it's my gun.
Speaker 1: No, you gotta just not say nothing.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: You gotta make the police prove it. See now, your homeboy is a piece of shit. So y'all shouldn't be hummies no more. Is it's telling it's yours or somebody else is in this vehicle. But yeah, and that's what happened with Gunner and Thug. On one of the yes, he was like, you know, it was you and Jeffrey Atkins in the car, the drugs, the guns, and blah blah blah blah. We find you're saying they are not yours. Yes, ma'am, that's telling. That's telling. Yeah, So that's what makes it tricky. So real snitching to me, because is again when a criminal, like you're accused of a crime and you're trying to not be held accountable for your crime, so you inform on other people's crime. You help cooperate on other people's crime, or on any other crime, even if it's the same crime.
Speaker 2: But you're saying you have to be actually part of that crime, and then more part and then want to exclude yourself or part of a crime.
Speaker 3: Because let's say we're both selling dope. But I'm here on this building and you over there.
Speaker 1: That's telling. If the police come in your building, well you ain't tripping on that nigga glasses. He is ship popping. That's telling.
Speaker 2: Even if he's not part of the underworld, that's just telling.
Speaker 1: No, he's talking about he got a spot. I mean I got my spot. He got his at twenty three thirty one. He got his spot in at twenty three thirty three. I got my spot. The police run a cubz house and he was like, man, well that nig over there hustling. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the whole traditional like, oh they got us, come out the attic, know where we're at. When they just got.
Speaker 2: You that's they got us.
Speaker 1: Police running. They be like, yeah, you know, you're under arrest and they got you. They walk you out, all right, come on down, glasses, they got us. Come on that that addic. They know you up there, nigga, they didn't.
Speaker 2: That's so that was that, that was the whole conversation. That's that's where the line came from when I said that, you know, and if you're a regular civilian, it's okay to call the huda. Even though it sounds like a funny line, I'm not necessarily I.
Speaker 3: Mean, nig you are my mom can call the police.
Speaker 2: That's what Well, that's what the line's about, because that's why I ended it. I know it sounds funny and to say it in the rabbing people will be like, what the fuck is he saying? But it's a factual statement based on an interview that I heard G give on Grown you know, Homegrown Radio, which was, you know, hey, if you're a regular civilian and you you know you're not doing you're not involved in this life of crime, then it's okay to call the cops.
Speaker 1: Like you don't have to be a tough guy and Nuance, right, Nuance, let's go to the nuance. Cause. So it's like, now, if you live in the community and you see somebody breaking in this person's car across the street and you call the police, niggas might treat you like a snitch, even if you're a civilian. Now, if they breaking in your car, ain't nobody gonna look at you like a snitch. But if you see them breaking into somebody else's car and you call the police on them, they might look at you. Mind your fucking business. Now again, it's levels, right if if they see somebody, if the's civilian or a regular, you know, a mom see somebody raping a little girl, Nobody gonna call her a snitch. And she called the police on them, Nobody gonna call the police. If you know, you know, there's nuance to it. And that's the point. And people from the community know that I'm saying some of the shit, you just mind your business. But most of the time, a lot of the older armies got respect, you know what I mean For certain people in that community, like you better not sell no dope in front of you know, Tim Tim's sister house. They'll tell your motherfucker get your ass in front of that house. You know what I mean because they know the program. So again, it's not like everybody gonna knock you down in a community for telling. Most of the time, motherfuckers ain't getting killed for telling. Oh I don't know where that shit. I think that's like a mod movie thing. Back in the day, Broc. Yeah, back in the day, a nigga would snitch, and the greatest fear was not to get killed in the Black community. Now maybe with them Irish or Italian people, it's different, but in our community, the thing was they might, they might beat the shit out of you, but it was more of a shame cause like back in the day, when niggas would tell, they would move out to like Marino Valley and just go live a regular life, like because they know they shamed theyself. You know, they would know it's over. Like, Okay, I sold out, I'm not cut out. Let me go live. I'm gonna get a job driving construction trust and I'm gonna move far out and go live my life and the level of shame away from the culture. I'm gonna you know, my gang name might be like Big Do Dirty, right, my gang name might be Big Do Dirty, But now my name is Darren. He's never called me do dirty because I'm daring.
Speaker 2: It's funny. I grew up with somebody and in Inglewood, and you know, it's somebody I grew up with as a kid. And like years went by and he he got he got into the neighborhood, and then I seen somebody that I knew and I was like, Yo, whatever happened is such and such. You know what happened is such and such. And then it's like, oh shit, that that was a straight chie vite. He fucking moved to Alaska. I'm like Alaska, and he's like, hey, he really lives in Alaska. I was like, damn.
Speaker 1: And it's not like he was scared of the community, Like that's that's over exaggerated. He was embarrassed and shamed, so he went off to where he could live a he's no longer do dirty. That nigga tell you my name is Darren, Like you look familiar. My name is Darren. And it's not really the community.
Speaker 3: It's the circle, right, because the community is not looking down on him. The circle of what he was connected to is looking down on them.
Speaker 1: Man, Really, your kids be looking down at you, because every other kid I'm like your daddy, a snatch.
Speaker 2: Labeling of a snitch is a lifetime scar. Yeah, I wouldn't you always be in jail just minus the bars, ay, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, and a real snitch not like that monern. So the line exactly was different, right because it's like people like I had a situation where one of my homegirls feel me. Her son was going to Polly Poly High School eleventh grade or something tenth for eleventh grade. He was wearing all these gold chains. He was at the school, leaving the school in Long Beach. Some insigns roll up on Cuz, jumped out, took off on him, took his chain right, So his mom called me. Mom like, hey, gee, man, you know somebody from insaants. I'm like, yeah, I know a few in Saints. She was like, I need you to call over there. Them niggas took my son chain and I was like what. She was like, yeah, he was leaving school, this, that, and the third they got into a fight. They took his chain. I said, do we bang? She was like what I said, is he from twenty She was like no, I said, he don't bank. He's like no, I said, I called my brother too. She said, I called my brother, my brother from Hoover, and I'm telling him, so you know, it's finna be a problem. She was like, you know, it's somebody you could call. I said, yeah, I know a couple people, but that's not what you happened. She's like, what you mean. I'm like, this is what she happened. Call your brother back from Hoover, right. She was like yeah, And I said call him and telling him stand down. She was like why, I said, Once you hang up the phone with him, hop on the other line and call nine one one. She was like, what you mean called the police. I'm like, why are you thugging? Like, what's the point of view trying to create a war between some games when nobody is a gang member. Your son is not a fucking thub. Because called the fucking police, they might can find this lettle nigga chain. Yeah gee, but if I called, if you call the police, what what the fuck they gonna do to you? You're a fucking regular person. So it's weird when people listen to these rap songs or feel like they involved in some life that don't got ship to do with them, and they start trying to play by these rules. This ain't no ghetto rule?
Speaker 3: Now, does that put you in a in a snitch position? Also, if somebody calls you in that manner, I can't. Y'all know some people, but that ain't my ship. Like, I can't, I can't get involved in this.
Speaker 2: Like giving he's saying, are you saying this?
Speaker 1: Her being like, Yo, do you know the can you call the people?
Speaker 2: And okay, specific you can't do that?
Speaker 3: Like whatever happened happened.
Speaker 2: You know what I thought you were saying was does it put g in a weird position? By him telling her to call the police, That's what I thought.
Speaker 3: No, no, by him, he's saying, yeah, if I were few snitches, specifically, you need to call some local authority for it to be snitched.
Speaker 1: But like my point with her was, why is you calling a bunch of niggas to get into a bunch of shit over a motherfucker that ain't thugging? Right, Like, if you not thugging, why are you playing by these rules? This is not no motherfucking regular fucking rules. For every last person breathing there, nigga called the fucking police.
Speaker 2: And that leads to another conversation like, well, doesn't have to go into but it was another pod that you did. I forgot who you were talking to. Might have been I don't know, but he was talking about how like a lot of the gang beasts man be really over some pointless ass shit from like twenty thirty forty years ago that a beats and shit like that. Like imagine if she that lady got her brother involved from Hoover. Right now they beefing with the insants, and that's now whatever happens right there, someone dies, right and then now they're beefing for the next twenty thirty years over this lady who has no gang ties really herself personally or her son, and she's just created a long life, long long life beef between two gangs. That's what you were saying on that last conversation too. I wasn't trying to switch it. I'm just saying a lot of things in the background do happen.
Speaker 3: A lot of motherfuckers is in jail over something that happened with a woman saying something like and a mother but mother could go make a move, you know, or.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So what it means is it is true what you're saying.
Speaker 1: No sailing g l that's right, glads. Hello, brought some homies back. My nigga, tries Tony nordis my nigga jazz jaggernaut. What what's brother?
Speaker 2: Yeah, whenever I'm g I turned into crip.
Speaker 1: Then I said the nigga with niggas whoop his ass and you go home.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So no, it's to me, it's the same. It's so nuanced, and that's the problem. You know, they're looking situations going on and everybody will try to have this one like gang banging ain't as black and white. It can have some nuance, you know what I mean. It's some shit. There's some gray areas where niggas will understand circumstances and people just want to believe that there's black and white, but nothing in life is black and white. So again, especially for people that don't got nothing to do with gangs, but there are some assholes that really feel like, oh, well, if you just call it police, you a snitch. Anyway, Like a nigga hit me to day on Live and was talking about Snoop took a picture with Little Seas and Little Seas is a known snitch. It's like, well, if you from New York and you seending little seeds and snitch. Why is you hitting a nigga in California talking about another rapper taking a picture with us? What's not snitching? Use a bitch. Like, if you're around this motherfucker calling niggas snitches, you ain't getting nothing to them because use a bitch. And what's happening is the Internet is infecting people. So motherfuckers is running around calling each other snitches and shit and blah blah blah. And that's not what really it's about. See, we didn't like why I grew up at Like, you ain't really just run around calling nigga snitches that Like, if it was a snitch, you just get on it. You need to jump on this motherfucker ass, put hands on cuz or you trying to kill him. It ain't no motherfucking you snitch ass. That is not how it work.
Speaker 2: Listen, this ties in back to that conversation from earlier about hip hop, and I'm not saying that that's hip hop. What I'm saying the culture of what they've heard through rap music becoming popularized in pop mainstream culture. The fact that people run around saying, oh, snitch. They literally heard it in the song. Most of those people, they're not saying it because they've been around it or anything. Not most of them. But you know, and I just look at that because again I'm saying that what we were talking about. That's why I say that hip hop has become pop culture because you have people that have absolutely fucking nothing to do or or having even the understanding of the ship like that G's talking about right now, but will stay sit there and call someone to snitch. You've seen that one, like that one Instagram video. This is that one idiot he said he's filming himself and he like, uh, like you gonna gonna the snitch, gonna the security walks? Would you say? Huh? I said, what don't? I said what us said? He wouldn't repeat it because he wasn't really about that ship. So you shouldn't be running around saying those things. Listen to any everybody listening. If you're a regular person and you're infatuated with that life, that's cool, be infatuated, but know that if you start playing those kinds of games, you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Hoop for ass prizes exactly. I mean, Listen, if you're working at your cubicle, cuz and yo, coworker, tell the motherfucking boss that you stole the stapler. You can call cousin snitch. I'm cool with that snitch. If you checked there, if you if you left work ten minutes early and check you call them a snitch.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: But don't run up on nobody involved in a criminal investigation for something involving guns and possible violence and call them a snitch. It's different how to get your ass killed, right, that's reputation and all that stuff that's on the line. You're playing with somebody's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the most important part jazz is most those people that do that are fucking squares. They're squares. Listen. I grew up in I grew up in Inglewood, I grew up around shit. I'm not from that life, So I don't play those games. I respect people and who they are. Even as a younger person, I was always like that because I did run into situations where I you know, you're like, yo, you you know you're not from this life, and you know check me on it, you know what I mean. So if you're gonna do that, understand that this is what comes with it. Yeah, I learned that early, luckily, and that's to get myself killed.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because I'm writing a song right now and it has to do with something we discussed last time, which was about me being mixed and having to deal and you were like, well, maybe that's why you were on the black side in this band because of what traumas you went through with the Hispanics. So I'm writing a song based on that right now, and a part that I wrote the other day.
Speaker 1: It caught me and I thought back, like, damn that word snitch.
Speaker 3: I didn't tell my mom a lot of what was going on because I didn't want to be like moms, I'm getting jumped at school, and then her going to the school and that person them people get in trouble, and then I still was the snitch, like oh, you went and told your mama like you snitch. So I was taking more probably ass whoopings or getting jumped more because I didn't want to tell my mom's like yo, this shit is going on at school. You feel me and then have to deal with more repercussions of telling.
Speaker 1: And it's like even when I explain to people right like I'll explain somebody's a snitch, and I'll be like, oh, this person is a snitch. That don't mean first off, like if I seen six ' nine, I'm not finna call cuz no snitch. It's either wrong or resolfs I got you, depending on the circumstances that like how meeking them have their phone out screaming calling cousin. I'm not doing that. It's either wrong or it's soft. It's no middle. I'm not gunna. I'm not telling cuz he told. And I'm not arguing with cuz either I'm taking off or I'm not. I'm'a just keep going somewhere else. There's nothing to talk about from this lifestyle when you know people are snitch. It's funny because I was seeing this rumor where they was like, yo, you know if if a Mexican tell on a Black Game on a Black Game member, it's not considered snitching. That's not true. My one one seven home, he said, Nigga, I don't give a fuck who he taught. If he told on somebody to tell on me. The motherfuckers ain't no motherfucking passes for no motherfucking telling.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna I'm saying no name, but we have homies that say shit like that.
Speaker 1: I understand why they think that, right, because again, it's one of those nuanced things where everybody may not trip like that might out there, I mean, but the power structure that be they tripping like it's gonna be enough. Mother It might be four motherfuckers out of the ten motherfuckers, like I ain't tripping. You know, you told on that there blah blah blah. But ship the other six is gonna push a line. You snitch, you ass motherfucker. If you told on them motherfuckers, you might tell on me, you know what I mean. And that's all it really becomes. So But last time we had a dope conversation about about Mexican and hip hop or just in general Mexican being hip hop, and yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Two conversations getting weird already.
Speaker 1: Why is it all because you're not tugging but that it's not it's not. But you actually know what it's like from the civilian position. You've seen crimes happen and you know not to tell the police on certain ones. But I think also if you've seen something happening to some little kid, if you don't, you might get involved. You might be like he hold up, bro, and whatever. You know what I mean, But I for sure know you call the police, and I just want you to know I wouldn't look like.
Speaker 3: You're not thugging, but you follow the rules.
Speaker 2: There is certain things. So I'll can tell you one time when I have my cleaners on when it was roadio now so Obama, I got robbed on time. I told you about it, and g was ready to go fucking kill somebody, but I was like, nah, that's cool, bro, Like if I find out where do that, then we you know, we go find him because I don't want to put out, but she's always the type of person what you want to do, then we go from there. So I was at the cleaner's work and motherfucker came in and robbed me. He had it was an old, older dude and and a young dude. So you know, like in my mind I was like, call the police. So I called the police, say I got robbed. So then my mom drove down there because obviously she's like, okay, you all right whatever, And then the cops come and they're like, oh, well they might be still be in the area. They drove me around and these fucking idiots were actually hanging out and I seen them and I didn't say nothing. They asked me like, did you see them? I didn't see him? Yeah, yeah I probably did.
Speaker 1: But because you're supposed to be like it was them officer, them two motherfuckers, right, you motherfuckers? Is your business?
Speaker 2: I know again, I got it intertwined with going like, all right, these motherfuckers are from the area, so since I know where they at, and I remember I told you where they Okay, So and remember we ended up finding out motherfucker was a fucking security guard at the J spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we still should have did something. But see that's my point, bro, Like that, see call it you was finna be the girl. I'm finish start a whole war because I done shot some people and now you had to clean it like that.
Speaker 2: I just told you about it. I didn't actually do nothing.
Speaker 1: But that's fair. I'm not saying you. I'm saying just you calling me, not saying you wrong. Because I'm your partner, you're supposed to call me, right. But if you could have called the police and got that legally processed, got your revenue back and all of that, that's the correct protocol. You call me when you want another sense of justice.
Speaker 3: And that's why you call because you you no, no, no, I don't think that's because he's really my friend and one of my close friends.
Speaker 2: He just have a bunch of close friends like that.
Speaker 1: Sure, so in his mind he not he know how I'm to react, but that's not why he's calling me. He's like just telling me and put me on alert. But he do know how I'm going to think about it. I'm gonna seek swift justice.
Speaker 2: Mind you at this time too. You know he's in the city, so you know what I mean, and I know the people that are around, and I'm like, well, shit, I know if I need it, you know what I mean. But you know, you think of the repercussions, bro that that's the whole point. Like you said, I know the rules, So it was more of a thing like I called the cops, did that didn't tell him about these motherfuckers. I knew they were from the areas.
Speaker 1: And that's something too, because I guess at the end of the day, if you get somebody put in prison, I mean, it could be some extra ship. But now if it's some extra ship, that's when you called me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or do you call the police again? Well, what ended up happening was I knew I knew something from that neighborhood too, and that's how I found out where mothers should work. And then one of the dudes was one of the one of the older.
Speaker 1: That's Civilia, see that Civilia street ship right there, that called him around. What's up?
Speaker 2: What you do dirty?
Speaker 1: It's up with your partner? Man? This nigga came and this mother fucking ribbed me.
Speaker 2: That's what happened. Well, what happened was one of the dudes that I knew was a o G from the area, came in because he was a customer, said hey, man, I got Robbins. What and you know what do you look like? You told him like hey, because don't worry about it, and then came back like two days later. It's like, nobody not gonna fuck with your shop no.
Speaker 1: More, because there there's something. There's some ridiculous since and I noticed it. I've looked at some of the the blalls and I follow full community. Couple shout out to the full community, shout out to the what's the other one?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? The two?
Speaker 1: The two instagrams I follow.
Speaker 2: Fool's Gone Wild Full Community, that.
Speaker 1: Full community and Fool's Gone Wild. I follow both and shout out to them. But a lot of times they post certain things about like like uh like uh street vendors getting like rob and they'll have it like with black people, and I'm like, they'll be in the comments. They'll be in the comments like like that's some kind of conspiracy amongst the community, like let's rob the vendors. And I'm like, Nigga, most of us protect our ven I'm sure they have a harder time in their own community than what we protect the vendors. We almost feel like, like Tony the donut truck Man that Nigga was like family, bro, I'll kill you over Tony. That's how tough it got. Tony sees me right now as an adult. He remembers the same little fourteen year old, little fucking kid, and I'm so proud of you, like this is my partner. I will murder you overcause. But in some way, you know, because they find these videos and they're like, oh, it's like yo, and then you start like this whole narrative obviously in the comments. But I ain't nobody gonna push no line because everybody really know the truth. But like that's a prime example. Motherfucker gonna take care of the people in that community. See, the belief is that people from the community, from gangs don't take care of the community. That's not true. Now, if you're a bitch ass nigga, don't have a problem, you know what I mean. But if you're a solid motherfucking you, you there for people, and people there, motherfuck gonna protect you. They gonna make you a part of the community. Like I gotta I gotta homy d boy.
Speaker 3: Right, he's in out, he's out in Anaheim gang member.
Speaker 1: Right, And if you look in him, it's like.
Speaker 3: You it's visually like, oh he's the or when he's posting what he does every day, he be walking around taking his kids to school, whatever, but the routes he'd be recording me like a mother again in the crack pipe on the route to him taking his kid to school, taking his kid to school, right, and he be posting how he be basically punking and checking every dope head in his in his community. And I told him the other day, like, bro, you like the like the bum talker or like the dope head talker like you actually go.
Speaker 1: Around your hood.
Speaker 3: You're a known gang member in your community, but your community knows you really keeping this motherfucker together, like a parent doesn't have to worry about the dope d on the corner because they know you're going to already be on this guy's ass, getting him off the block or doing whatever.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And it's kind of going like what you're saying, like the game members take care of the communities. But there's that that other part of it too that people be like, oh, they are from a gang.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's like he says, you know, I think that, and tying it back to what you're saying with the street vendors, he's saying the reason why he's saying that is because it's true. What they're saying is, you know when that's why I had to talk to even you know, legit about them, like, well, you know, I understand that you're putting the information out there, and I can appreciate that, but then you start wondering when people start making racist comments. But that's why you need to put that disclaimer out there, you know, which you talk to him about that, right, and he and Obviously, several people have talked to him about that, because when you put that out there like that, you're insinuating that that's only happening by black people to Mexican vendors. So then the people that are not really outside, who just live on their phones, that's what they think. So then they comment these racist things, and then they think that it's only you know, black people that are commending the crimes. And that's what Ge we were laughing about the other day because I was like, I was like, man, I said, you know, my dad was said, you know, because my dad introduced me to hip hop like your mom introduced you. And I'm like, I don't understand how he turned into this person where he's like kind of disconnected and that he's like, well, he's old and he doesn't he's not around black people like that anymore. He's like he might have some friends, but he's so the news is giving him his information. And I was like, man, I hope I never become that. He goes, well, he goes, if you just moved somewhere far, you don't be around me and Broom and Manny and Jayu is like you might turn into that shit sometimes i'd be crazy.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'll be confused, Bro, I'll be looking like, wait a minute, is this something. I'll be like, damn, is this some kind of cold going on? Like I'll really act like I'm confused. I'm telling you, man, you look at the news, and that's not no rumor.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: If you see black people on the news, for the most part, they look like maniacs. Yeah you know what I mean, Like, they look like maniacs every white crime. If a white person do the same exact thing, they just crazy. Every black person is evil, Yeah, you know what I mean. If a white person, you be like, oh, they need medicine. It was a white it was like a Latin man.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's Mexican. But he killed the police in Palmdale, right shot. This motherfucker rode up and shot there, Like yeah, mental health. Mental It was a motherfucker with a knife in a wheelchair that they thought the police and the police killed him. They will not let them, motherfucker police go on mental health. And it's obvious this motherfuckering the wheelchair, he couldn't even be a threat with mental health. And again, I'm not crying with I'm not trying to say like I'm not even getting into that point. I'm just saying, for real, that's what the world projects. The world projects black people looking crazy. So you look on it like when a food community, like they don't show, you know, all of the crimes happening into vendors in East LA or nowhere else where, they pressing them, making them pay taxs and shit. I always say that we all know this a real thing. But again, somehow it becomes like, oh, it's just black folks, and then you get the comments, and you get people thinking the worse, and now you just look stupid because then they be motherfuckers in the comments and I just pass them up, right, I mean, because I'll be looking at certain things, I'll be like, damn right, no.
Speaker 2: And we've had that conversation because that's what I was telling you one time, Like now I said, it's crazy. It's like because that is all we see on social media, bro, it is. And because again so we could say full community fool's gone wild, but the reality of it is it's still media based. Right. So the media like when even if you're not on those pages, you will still see an influx of the videos of black people committing crimes. I'm not saying black people don't commit crime, Sure they do, but I'm saying rarely do I see Mairasa on there, and I know that we also do those things. So my question becomes is why is it always like televised more?
Speaker 3: Why I can't tell you being from Southgate and the population of black is like literally probably at this point twelve twelve, I was gonna say ten, But there's always been crime. Who's doing the crime? It's but there's not Damn, that's not be telling. But let one black guy come through so stream they do one crime. Now it's like they're in the city, like, yeah, they're they're coming over the war.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that should be crazy and that's so cold. The media knows how to play that game, though, bro, because because there was so there was a conversation back in the day, bro with the homies from Englewood, and I remember listening to them talk because my ex wife a lot of her family was from thirteen.
Speaker 1: Shout out to.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the homies man rest in peace, batman, you know what I mean. Shout out to to my to my my boy. Uh uh fucking well, I call him napalm, but they call him, said us he is a rapper and ship. But anyway, I heard them talking, bro, and they were talking amongst themselves, and I was sitting there and they were like, yeah, yeah, something something, and they were talking about did you see on the news fool that they said that it was a black fool that smoked some such. And then mother was like, hey, homie, we already did our investigation. That shit ain't even true. Fucking media is over there trying to put us against these people, and that shit's not even happening. That's not what went down. It was one of our own that did that shit. I was chipping out off of the I'm like, that's some crazy shit when you think about that, Like if the media is really doing shit like that or has been.
Speaker 1: Credit to Mexican gangs, they're very reasonable. They're really reasonable. I ain't go front like culturally when it comes to street, urban life and Mexican community, their gangs are super reasonable, very amicable.
Speaker 2: But you know when you say they take the time to figure it out, yeah, gotcha, they don't just homework. Are you saying black gangs are more reactive?
Speaker 1: I mean some are like that, but for the most part because it is it's over inviting, you know what I'm saying, so people can react more emotionally. There is kind of like you gotta stand down to orders are made, gotcha, you know what I'm saying. So, but all my homies from one one seven, they was super reasonable, you know, blah blah blah, you know what I'm saying. So they will, I'll give them credit. They gonna do their fucking on work. Ain't gonna be too much. They ain't finna get it wrong too often. They gonna you know, and and you know they do their thing with that. But it's all the same yet and still.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, made me think of that that scene. I know you hate that movie, but Training Day when he when he makes the phone calls we're gonna fink though she's like cussing.
Speaker 1: For real, Like to see what I'm saying, like.
Speaker 2: Hit right in the middle of it.
Speaker 1: And that's really really how that should be. Going in the middle of a paid hit from a police. They paid the police to knock this motherfucker cracker off. Yeah, and look it was like hold up, okay, we'll see right now. Just fright, cousin. You know what I'm saying, oh, I'm gonna make sure so I'm gonna really blow your head off twice if I find it right. Called him up, like, tell me the truth, and he went further, tell me the truth. She was launch like he could say she was at school, you little bitch pulling bull's head off. He was like, no, Smelly, tell me the truth. No, Smiley, Smiley, No, what was his cousin? What was the freema?
Speaker 2: I forgot, but his name was Smiley, I think it was. She was like, well, you know there's this.
Speaker 1: Crackhead, but the rape God damn. She was like, yeah, but this little badass cop came out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: What did this coup look like? He's white boy? Yeah, yeah, he said, he said. He said, life's a trip, trippy ship.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, you get you know what I'm saying. And that's to me. Now, this might be racist, and I might be racist. I just always felt like Mexicans. The first horrible experience I ever had with a Mexican person is a guy that painted my car.
Speaker 2: Recently.
Speaker 1: Remember I told you all, like, yo, we could talk to him because he just give me some money back because.
Speaker 2: He but we never did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm saying for the most part, like it's always an honorable experience. That might be racist because I'm sure there are some crafty ass Mexican businessmen in Sisters, right, but I don't know them.
Speaker 2: You never met them. I think g sometimes looks at himself as a regular person too, so he doesn't realize that, like fools, might not just do it based on the fact of who he is.
Speaker 1: You really ran into Mexican shysters though, Fuck yeah, Like what's the shistiest thing.
Speaker 2: Mex Look, bro. One thing about Rosa is when they're gonna get over on you, they're gonna get over on their own first, Like what for example, For example, I used to give ninety shirts at the at the dry cleaners, and they would bring him in and still want to discount off the ninety nine.
Speaker 1: That's not a shyster and.
Speaker 2: Would say, well, that's okay. Maybe you're talking about just a plane. Okay. So I had I had a homeboy who was my homeboy, and no matter what we were doing, he was always trying to get you to give him something for free.
Speaker 1: That's a shaky No, that's not a syston.
Speaker 3: You're talking about thirty or like bad business, yes, or like somebody that's selling you some dope and sell you some flour, that's a shyster.
Speaker 2: Okay, So by definition, you're talking about somebody that's just really really grinding, not just someone trying to get over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Mexican people are economical, they're always thinking of the bottom line. They're not trying to They're trying to get the best deal possible. So I don't think that makes them a shyster. But I don't know any Mexican homies that's like, I'll give you trying to steal from No I would you trust? Isn't crazy? Would you trust?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Like you said, give it your carpeted?
Speaker 3: Would you trust getting the job done with a Mexican more than sending it to a black.
Speaker 2: Dude if they're okay, well that's what happened, right, yeah, right, and not for it, but.
Speaker 1: Get it no, because it wasn't a black dude. It wasn't a black dude. That obviously it's fucking paying a car in twenty twenty three. This is not now nineteen ninety three. It'd been like twenty body shots with niggas. Now twenty twenty three, it's Nigga. The only people paying cars at this point is most likely Mexican people and white people. I mean, they don't e want to still doing that type of shit. I mean in.
Speaker 2: Collage someone of Latin descent for sure, for.
Speaker 1: Sure, because they for sure could be whiter. Mini and Nigga for sure feel me so, but no, It's like, no, I wouldn't choose them over. I would choose the best person if I knew them. But this was like the first time I had a bad experience. I'm like, damn, this is not even close. And it's like he didn't even hit me. He need to answer my phone call. I was like, Damn, you really fucked me over, you know what I'm saying. So now I gotta now I'm thinking, I'm like, damn, man, now I gotta deal with this, like in a certain way because you know, this is an older man and like, Nigga, why would you do that? I mean, and it felt like such a portrayal. I'm just telling trails. The other day, I went to my tire monitors on my car, shit went out and I bought new ones and it was a little Latin man and he was talking to me. I don't know where, you know where he's from. But he was like, yeah, he was telling me he could fix it. I'm talking to Trash, and I'm like, you know what I mean. He said I could fix it. Don't worry about this shit. I got it. He changed the three. He's like, well, this one the one that they had tested before they started to one. Another company tested. They said it was working right. They all said it was working right. So when he put the other three on, I'm just like, he just wanted the money to put the other three on, but he knew it wouldn't take off the warning on my dash because he couldn't fix the force. I was mad and I told the own. I was like, man, this man knew he wasn't gonna fix it. But I didn't disrespect him. I didn't call him out his name. Trash was right there. I held myself together like a like a respectable man.
Speaker 2: But he insinuated.
Speaker 1: I said no, I said, I know, insinuate. This motherfucker said he could do it and it couldn't happen.
Speaker 2: No, you told me that. I'm saying, you didn't really do that to him. Yeah, I said, sated to him that he didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Right, and it wasn't a situation. I said, he didn't. So today this morning, when I wake up, I go to the tire shop to check it, like, hey man, could you reprogrammed? He didn't have the right, you know, programming to reprogram my signal. He said, oh no, Well he went a range. He's like, oh, the first one needed to be changed too, same thing, a little little Latin man shit, little Spanish man shit. So I had to drive to that motherfucker get out that car. He looked at me. He thought I was tripping because how I was like yesterday, which wasn't too far. But I had to apologize and humble myself. Hey man, I was wrong, and I'm sorry to accuse you of that. And I start thinking, the only reason I felt like that is because that motherfucking man paint my fucking car. Now, like it opened up the whole world of silly shit of my magine.
Speaker 2: Now. He was like, this is just how they are, this is how they.
Speaker 1: Look at us, not even that. But it's possible. See, I never looked at it like it was even possible. Don't get me wrong, I know what some grimy Mexican folks brod is still the catalytic converter. I don't know them, but most of the time they on drugs. But for the most part, it's pretty fair. Even if you would get a nine hundred dollars paint job, you know what you paid for, you know what I mean. So it was always straight up and down when I would do business for somebody Mexican in the community, front of the community. I never had no thoughts of like, oh, yeah, it's gonna be some bullshit that experience or something. So that was the first one that it's not. I thought everyone was gonna be bad. Obviously that is some real white people shit.
Speaker 2: So tell me what's happened with the paint job.
Speaker 1: You didn't, I just just saying I rolled by his house twice to check it out, you know, to see if he did because I'm gonna go talk to him and tell him like, hey, you need to give me half my money back because I got to pay to paint my car again, or you need to fix it, which I really just wanted to give me half the money back. So I go to paint paint.
Speaker 2: It was blue then, yeah, but it was.
Speaker 1: It was black under the rap the whole time. I just repainted it because I took the wrap off.
Speaker 2: What what was it? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: It was rap rap vehicle wrap, vinyl wrap that if you see a lot of cars and they looked like these crazy colors, they be matt most likely they're not painting.
Speaker 2: So the blue was that the bluey oh gotcha? And under that it was already black.
Speaker 1: So he stock So what did he do?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: God, damn, I would have fucking murder this man. No. So the weather was really crazy. It was that time when it was really cold, going through that spell in the middle of the fucking summer for some reason, it was graining, it was super cold. He painted my car and when he needed to cut it, well, first off, he didn't mask it correctly. He mastered it wrong, mastered me taping it off. So he taped certain places he needed to tape other places. He didn't tape over my rear camera, so I had to get that buffed out and took the paint out so you could see, Uh, certain parts on my spoiler should have been masked off. Like he didn't know, Like he never painted the car and know exactly where to tape it off. And then there's like these little runs and orange pills. Orange pill is like when you see that little weird circle, I got to show it to you. It's some car shit. It's some things. It's a lot of imperfections in my car. Because when he was trying to cut the car, he it wasn't drying, you know what I mean. You have to let a car drive for days, for weeks care I mean cure so you can color sand in buffet, take off the first layer of imperfections of the clear to get to a smooth place. But when he was cutting it, color sanding and buff that's what cutting it is. I mean, it was still too wet, so it's fucking up the fucking paint job. So when he did and he cut it like it's a it's a run. So my car looked good at a distance when you get up on it, or if you're in the paints, it's the fucking it's a two out of ten. Now if you're not in the paints, it's a six out of ten. People have complimenting me with how it looks right now because they're not in the paint jobs. But I also happened a fuck with a bunch of real car niggas, and that shit's embarrassing. When I got to take my fucking car around like not even Earth, I would have did better.
Speaker 2: But let me ask you a question. Did you use this person as a recommendation or because he had a good price.
Speaker 1: No, because he was Mexican and he came and knocked on my door. Really, so listen, I hit him off. I seen his I seen him on Facebook. You know. I go to a lot of Facebook ads, and I hit him on Facebook and I said, how you painted? It's like yeah, And he had a price. It wasn't great, but it wasn't what everybody else would charge me. The body shop would charge me five hundred Oh kill Ty's not your home.
Speaker 3: We hit up glasses alone.
Speaker 1: Man, you need that paint, feel me. So the body shop wanted extra five hundred more than what he would have charged me at first, right, So it been, you know, extra five hundred bucks. So he called me and he was like uh. I was like yeah. So he came over and saw this one. My leg was hurt earlier in the year, so I couldn't really get out there to go check on it. I couldn't get out his car and go look at it. So he's like, yeah, He called me a couple of times. I didn't answer because I wasn't I hadn't made up my mind yet. He came and knocked on my door like, hey man, you know you still want to paint your card and I'm like, yeah, maybe's like I say. He said he had two prices, said you wanted to look like original nice or you wanted to look just cool, and I'm like original nice. So he gave me the price, right, he said, this is the price. I said, Okay, here you go. I didn't argue what he might have hassling down and pay what he asked for. Boom. So I'm checking on the car, but I can't hop out the car and go check on the car. You know what I mean, I'm getting rods. So I'm just like hoping it come out. When he brings it to my house and it's finished, now I could kind of hop outside. I'm looking at him like, yo, this ain't right. So when it was time to pain, I still send him the money because he said he's supposed to have his son come over and detail the car. He would come back and deal with it, right, which the more I looked at it, as I look more times I realized it was gonna be way more strenuous than a recut or even a detail like it was. Just it wasn't a good paint job like it was. It was running in certain places it would need a lot I mean. So when I called him back, I paid him. I zeld him another half of the money, just trusting because motherfucker is Mexican. I'm like, oh, he's gonna do it, my fucker facts. But I really felt that way. I'm like, okay, I take this man word. When he hasn't picked up the phone, I sent him a couple of texts. He ain't answering me back. I'm like, maybe you understand English. But then he was responding to me at first when I was speaking you know what I mean, when I went speaking the greatest Spanish in the first place. So at that point I realized, like, okay, you're just doing some bullshit. Yeah, And I don't think it was on purpose. I just think at some place he either needed the money or you know what I mean. I don't know, it could have just been straight hustling me. Again, maybe this is my ignorance towards we speaking on Meskan people, because where I grew up at for the most part, they was always culturally fair. I've never had that problem. This is a new problem. This opened up a world of shit like that I never thought was possible.
Speaker 2: It's just there is just people that are just shady, bro like look at that one. So did you hear about that one? I'm not sure where it was. The little girl that got murdered. She was at home by herself while her dad was at work. He's a vendor, and she called him that someone was knocking on the door. He told her, don't open the door, you know, just leave it locked in my room. Close the door. So it ended like he called his family, who was also in the building. They went to go check. Come to find out the door was open, and they went in. They didn't see the little girl. When the man got home, he found the little girl dead and she was murdered and she was under the bed. But there was no fourth century so they're doing all these investigations. So it finally came out that it was literally someone that was in the building that was like that they considered a friend, which is why the little girl ended up opening the door even though her dad told her not to. But they knew the motherfucker. They knew this is somebody that he knew, and the little girl trusted enough to open this motherfucker murderer raped her and murdered her, little eleven year old girl. Weird. I'm just saying, though, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: But Richard Ramier is you know I'm saying, I mean, it's not impossible. It's just those are the far extremes of it. Like, for the most part, I never had that experience. I mean, it was all I knew what I would pay for, I would get what I paid for. This is the first time I to get what I paid for. I never ever didn't get what I paid for when I did business.
Speaker 2: I also think we're just in a different time, right.
Speaker 1: Well, look at how you say you accepted the job.
Speaker 4: What you mean you did because he was instead of like, yeah, dude got a good track record, you know he he doesn't painted a couple of my boys cars or something.
Speaker 1: No, he was just like he Mexican, all right, go do it the money. I trust you for sure. Races.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well again, it's one of those things, right because if I'm not mistaken, to come full circle, your view of how you view most Mexican people is per your experience. Most people's experiences of black people are what they see if they do not heal.
Speaker 1: That well, because I think I think Mexicans are ultimately the fairest you know, nationality as far as the ones that I'm familiar with around that's in America. Like I feel like it's most of the time I've I've never not got a fair deal.
Speaker 3: It's a stereotypical comment.
Speaker 1: Racist. Yes, that's big.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but so you stereotype like me, you're gonna just get the job, a car done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it is, I guess because it's a superiority. He's putting them on a like he's not that, but he's putting the Mexican people on a certain platform, which is fine, you know what I mean. If you're Mexican, you're like, yeah, you know, he functioned with us. But then when one of our people do some bullshit, it's then you want to be like, well, it's just it's just him, it's not all of us. Well, then why don't you look at it that way? When you see a crime happen to someone Mexican from another race, even whether it be black.
Speaker 1: Or whatever, and that's what and that's what makes it different. I mean, like most of the time if somebody just black folks, like right, white people, they don't know nothing. I mean, you don't know nothing.
Speaker 2: I have a friend, I have a black friend.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, I'm saying it's like when you see them people they be like, yeah, those guys like or like the people be like the vendors, they're robbing the vendors. You don't live nowhere with black because you know, goddamn will, don't nobody fuck with the no tetle listen, don't nobody fuck.
Speaker 2: Thing here it comes.
Speaker 1: It was the first one.
Speaker 2: It was a dude I seen on TikTok had a great video bro, and people were going ballistic on this ship Mexican Chicunel and he pretty much broke it down. I think you shared it with me, Jen. He talked about how Mexicans are inherent and is that the right inherently inherently racist?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, fair and and I believe that you know what I mean, that's they white.
Speaker 1: They start off Whiteican people start off white.
Speaker 2: And we had a lot of Spaniard bud for sure.
Speaker 1: When they come to this country, they start off white. They start getting treated like niggas when they come here, you know what I mean. And it's some of them, dude, end up still being able to assimilate to some level of white culture.
Speaker 2: So it all depends how you look.
Speaker 1: Because even if some politicians, even when you get in there, they still gonna give you that Mexican treatment, You'll get it. I would fuck how far you go, you're gonna run into a white man that's gonna treat you like a Mexican. Yeah, you're gonna realize. And so that's always been a thing, you know what I mean. Like, So then you got the ones like on the East Side, like that grew up with us. They know they niggas, they know they stuck in the same situation. The police might not kill him, you know what I mean, but they gonna kill a patna, you know what I mean. And they with us, So you stuck. But then you had the other ones who are able to simulate further up into white society and then they start kind of having this thing going on. But eventually they gonna get treated like a Mexican person.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because one time I got years ago, years ago, I got pulled over one of my homies.
Speaker 1: He was a Jeans Salvadorian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we get put over on a on a Central and Manchester, right, So the police pull us over and when it gets the window on me driving, he shine on me and he say, fuck y'all doing with each other?
Speaker 1: That's a dope deal. And I'm like, and I'm like, what the fuck you mean?
Speaker 3: What are we doing with each other? And he's like, yeah, you know, you guys just want to be with each other.
Speaker 1: And I was just like, what this is the homie right here?
Speaker 3: But it just showed me, like the way it's visualizes, like both of the stereo te both his two pieces of ships color wise, and why are y'all together?
Speaker 1: This is a dope deal. Let me search your car. I know you're telling him bird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly what is y'all doing with each other?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna add to Jazz's go ahead, I was gonna add to yours. So one time I was in West Kobine. I went to see this little broad. Probably shouldn't tell because I was doing something. I was his post. I was married at the time.
Speaker 1: She's all good, so anyway, she already cut you off, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: So I went to see this little she knew what she was doing, and yeah, she knew I was. I never lied. You know, you never liked the trash, you know. So anyway, let me tell you. So I go see this bruh in West Covina, and obviously we meet at a hotel. Whatever, right, So go to the hotel, do what we do whatever. I'm about to leave. So back then was when the G shots were really popping. So I had the green G shot I had. Remember when they had the green dunks, the ones that were like faded to white, and they were like patent leather, but you've never seen though they were green. They faded anyway green, there's a point so there green, they fade to white matches. The fucking watch, I got a green la hat. I'm about to leave, Cops pull up the fuck I'm walking to my car because I'm about to leave.
Speaker 1: That's that white person inside of you. But because I never said, the police put up like what the fun, I'd be like, here we go again?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, okay, well they that's that's how they steel.
Speaker 1: Surprised, like, well, what did what did I do? What's your name and badge number?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right, I know what it was but I'm just like, all right, man, why do you feel like fucking with me today? Right? So fucking I know. It's I'm Xican and whatever. Fine, okay, So anyway, the different well love, they said, where are you going? So I'm about to get in my car and go. So they hop out and ship real fast. It's a Chicana and a white boy. Mind you that China thinks he's white too, So he's like, what are you doing here? And I said, uh, I was just seeing a little check right now. And it's like, oh, yeah, where is she. I'm like, she's in her car over there. Oh so you're leaving? Like, yeah, I'm leaving. So they're like, you know, they're like, oh, well do you mind? Uh? Do you mind if we search you? I'm like, go ahead, bro, Like I didn't care because I'm got nothing on me. So they go to my pockets whatever. I said, what's what's the problem, man? I said, what are you? What are you looking for?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well this is this is a high traffic drug traffic area, I said in West Covina said I thought there was a bunch of white people and like high end Mexicans over here. They're like they start laughing. So what made you pick me? Oh? Well, it's not too often we get someone with a matching watch and matching his shoes and matching his hat. He seemed like a guy of money, kind of one of those rapper type niggass dealers. This is what the dude's telling me, the Mexican that Chicano's telling me. This guy's like, you mind if we search your car. I'm like, bro, do whatever you want to do. The white boy's like, no, no, we're fine. He's like, let's just go Rodriguez. I don't know what the fuck his name was, and I'm just laughing at him. Bro. I'm like, this fucking clown right here. But that's how they do people. Man. It literally stereotype me because you're affected, but because my shit was matching.
Speaker 1: You and fucking Mexican mode will argue with the police. That's how I know, y'all.
Speaker 4: Not.
Speaker 2: I didn't argue with him. I asked him what was the problems that last the police? Nothing, that's because you have a record, so you shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Nigga, I don't have a record.
Speaker 2: They got my.
Speaker 1: Record, is fine.
Speaker 2: You're what I'm saying is your like they'll tie you into. Probably they'll find out, like where are you from?
Speaker 1: No, because my shit is not on over see that's racist there, No, they will not.
Speaker 2: So from when you were young, you have nothing.
Speaker 1: Every last time the police asked me where I'm from, I told them nowhere. And niggas black Glass, why you don't never cause them niggas ain't game makers?
Speaker 2: Funk?
Speaker 1: I look like telling some white men where I'm from. This don't got nothing to do with nothing. There's no good reason for me to tell a fucking police where I'm from. That's a yeah. Well, I didn't even know nothing about gang enhancements. Modules I didn't know shit about none of that. I just knew better than to tell the police where I'm from. Why the fuck would I be telling you? Why you even ask why are you even hitting? Where are you from?
Speaker 2: He's telling him to argue with the police.
Speaker 3: No, But but what he's saying it, I mean based on what you said. Yeah, what he's saying it makes real And that'd be like, glasses, man, what's up with you mean? And why are you voluntary in from?
Speaker 2: More?
Speaker 1: Ready to meet you? From the seven man? I don't know what I'll talking about, sir. I'm over here, just chilling with my people. Bulls, how business going to look like one of them show my few motherfuckers. I'm not telling the motherfucker police off from the fucking game. Oh I heard you. I heard you were glasses. Look that's what they told you. My name is Charles, Sir. That's Charles. Hey, g how you doing? It's Charles, Charles R. And L Sir, Charles roll the are, sir.
Speaker 2: That's how they do it. Man, that's you know, just like you just said that with you and your boy. What are y'all doing together? They asshole, that's a dope deal.
Speaker 1: A spanish man and a black man is a dope deal. A Spanish man and a spanish man is a drive by a spanish man and and a white man is it's sexy woman.
Speaker 3: That's how to pull these sides of up. They told me that the white man's picking up a Mexican exactly.
Speaker 2: So what do they do when it's black in the Mexican or it's.
Speaker 1: Over it's a drug deal, that's still a dress. The Spanish man got the dope and he's fronting black men.
Speaker 2: So they don't look at him like maybe they're going to rob something together.
Speaker 1: A Spanish man and a black woman is prostitution.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's actually pretty accurate.
Speaker 1: That's not fucking actors. They're accurate.
Speaker 2: If you if you drive down Figure Row, you'll see nothing but little pie that's picking up the black women. That's just what's so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that don't mean that some of them make married. Who's not a figs? Not a fig?
Speaker 2: What do you who's not married?
Speaker 1: I'm saying there are some Mexican men that's married to black women.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying if the police pull a Mexican, they're gonna be like, oh, how much you pay her?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is that that's not They're not completely wrong for thinking that.
Speaker 3: Immediate thought is not they're a couple, because like a couple.
Speaker 2: If it's a regular Mexican man, yes, but if it's like a little bie, then you have to wonder that's that is right? You have to heym be, Hey, it is what it is, bro people. I can say what I want.
Speaker 1: What's a black man? What's a black man in a Mexican woman?
Speaker 2: To the police, a black man and a Mexican woman. Uh, fucking homeboy from Colors, No, black man.
Speaker 1: That's is that normal? Gona think nothing crazy.
Speaker 3: It looks more normal than the other way around. Maskan man with a black girl, for sure, they're gonna say that's prostitution.
Speaker 2: If it's a little, if it's more of a Mexican looking man.
Speaker 1: Even if it's you tragic like you paid her how much what you got cool like you got her three hundred? For sure? You ship good looking. Out for tuning into The Note Siller's podcast. Please do that's a favorite, Subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by my homeboy A King for the Black Effect Podcast Network and not Heart Radio year