Speaker 1: Leading off on Fantasy Pro starts. Right now, I am Chris Welsh. That over there, that is Kelly Kirby the Wonky Penguin, and we are ready to talk about some baseball on the tenth of August. Anything but the Saint Louis Cardinals we're gonna talk about. And maybe you just didn't hear a tiny bit. Oh, there's lots of stuff. There's call ups, there's some bets, and there's more. Kelly, I know you're a Cubs fan, so there was a little bit of a a little bit of happiness out of Miles michael Is getting absolutely destroyed. Did I even I didn't mention him yesterday? Right, I didn't talk about him at all.
Speaker 2: I don't. I'm sure you didn't know.
Speaker 1: Why would you have?
Speaker 2: You would have never suggested him would.
Speaker 1: Be so silly to be like, hey, Miles Michaelis, I really kind of like this. Maybe in DFS, who would be so silly?
Speaker 3: Kelly?
Speaker 2: Not me, I don't know.
Speaker 3: And that Cardinals stack did some phenomenal things for me last night too.
Speaker 2: It was it was pretty great.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know, it's funny. They were like a five run implied. They did get five runs a problem when they gave.
Speaker 2: Up sixty runs. So they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had the right game, We had the right game where the stack was. It just didn't end up working out. Lots to get to and lots of fun, but maybe nothing more exciting if you were up late and you were watching a walk off homer from the San Diego Padres have been a little bit, if you will, wonkey lately in all of their big moves. Manny Machado walked it off in huge fashion. By the way, I don't remember who sent it. I wish I could find the tweet now we'll retweet if I can. But the Japanese coverage of that entire thing, it's electric. It's incredible. The call really just like anytime you can get out of like States coverage, like English coverage, it's amazing and electric. Even you know, the sport itself is amazing Yo to Puerto Ico and stuff like that. But the call is incredible. On the many machad walk off. Also Juan Soto first home run as the San Diego Padre if you want some stats on it, one oh seven to nine EV and Juan Soto getting into action in Padres. Kelly starting to find a little bit of rhythm with everybody as Fernando Tatis Junior is getting close. And we'll talk about that in just a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 3: I wrote like a Waiver Wire article last week and I mentioned like Jorge Alfaro because I was like, he might be the only piece left on waivers to grab from that lineup, but they are eventually going to hit like crazy, and I think, and if he's in the bottom, he's going to kind of like lead off for that group. And I'm like, hey, if he takes a walk, they'll get him in.
Speaker 1: So I actually been a savior for me in a couple of different leagues. I think it's taut and one of I don't remember whatever the league it was. It's a two catcher league. Oh it was TGFBI. Alfara was just one of those guys I ended up like, well, let's you know, move around, let's move through catchers, let's burn and churn. Then he's been a guy to kind of hold the whole way through, maybe a lot more contact than he really ever did. Is a people forget. He was actually a Phillies prospect at one time they went to the Marlins. Power was always there, but all of a sudden, he's just starting to hit for a lot more contact and this is going to just make him exponentially more valuable with that insane lineup that's already there, and even a little bit more injection that's coming.
Speaker 2: Yep, absolutely, so he's out there.
Speaker 1: Gravin please do. Fernando Tatis Junior had a third rehab start and it's going well. He went two for two with two walks. In that third one. He's at double a. San Antonio hit a double into left field and he was a leadoff man and then at the time that was on the top of the first inning. Then I believe he tripled in right. He was set to play outfield and this was a part of a Rotal World blurb if everyone wants to check it out. He was set to play in the outfield, which is very interesting to monitor. But then he got moved to shortstop as there was rain and they only played six innings, so and he played six innings there. So what's going on with Tatisa is you got three games in you're moving across both positions, which might be an indicator. I think of the flexibility, cause there's no reason to put Tatis out in the outfield. If they were only going to play him short stop, you just dhm, you don't even worry about it if you're not going to play him there. So I think it's going to start to show that they might move him around with that flexibility, which could be good for Kim or look at it as like Druy cronin Worth. But three games in starting to find his rhythm, he walked twice if I didn't say that with a couple of those hits showing off a triple. Tatus is right around the corner, Kelly, and this is going to be a huge, huge boost for Like I have a keeper league where I'm holding. I'm like fourth, I've suffered a lot of injuries, but I'm about to get that injection of Tatis back into my lineup, which is going to be huge, and a lot of us in category based stuff are going to get that for playoff runs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's kind I'm kind of looking at him.
Speaker 3: He's the positional de gram right like you wanted him to be a cornerstone. He's not a cornerstone, but now here he comes at like the most perfect time. So yeah, he's going to be fun to watch. But I do expect Kim to stay in defense because of his defensive rating, so like I would expect, not full time, but I think that it'll be more like I see him more dhing just so they can kind of keep that especially depend on which pitcher is pitching.
Speaker 1: I think something you could see as well. A lot of teams will implement this where you we might see Tatis in for the first five or six innings at shortstop, and then if you're gonna have a defensive replacement, they'll then move Tatis maybe out into the outfield. They can move him out in the outfield. They've just created so much flexibility that Kim is still going to get some run. But like you said, you know, it might be more defensive replacement than it is starting games. Here's a question rest the season, who would you rather have? I know this is two completely different positions, but Tatis or to Grom, who would you rather like? You know, these are big swing plays if you're going for a fantasy run. I've seen we talked about Actually a lot of people want to trade off to Grom right now, even in redraft, which is fine. You could look at the same way with Tatis Junior, which one, would you rather go into these last six weeks in a playoff run with Obviously need is going to play into it, but you know, in.
Speaker 3: A vacuum, in a vacuum like I mean, I pitching is my thing. I love pitching. I usually draft way too much of it. But I would rather have Tatis just give me the every day versus the every five or six day.
Speaker 1: It is going to be interesting to watch this whole thing. Baseball to me so much better, by the way, in like a week when the Gram and Tatis are just back. No, I'd be nice if, like you know, Bryce Harper was back as well. We did get a little bit of news on him that when he returns, whenever the hell that is, he will solely DH. He's going to just DH, not play in the outfield. But there's really no timetable. It was already set to September, so I'm not really sure it's going to help anybody for a real baseball probably more playoffs. Shoh Otani Feast joins Babe Ruth as the only two players to ever hit ten homers and have ten wins in the same season. There is some statue put up here pass each e row on all time lists for homers by Japanese born players and set the single season career high in strikeouts at one fifty seven and it is August tenth.
Speaker 2: Kelly, Yes, yeah, I don't do you how many do you think he gets to?
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna get to. You know what, I've always thought two hundred was in reach, and that's part of the Are you talking about strikeouts right?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 2: Yes? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've always kind of thought that two hundred marker was going to be in there, and boy, if he hits two hundred, how do you keep him off of that MVP. We don't need to like do it every single show.
Speaker 3: Like we do.
Speaker 1: I'm looking here as we're talking the projections he's at once, so check us out. One fifty seven is where he's at. If we go and look at whatever projection you want, I'll go in the middle. The bat has the second lowest projection between Zip steamers, and it's at sixty three. So that is one hundred and twenty strike or two hundred and twenty strikeouts he would finish the year on. And he's also gonna probably easily eclip eclipse the thirty home run marker he's he's bonkers. He's doing bonkers stuff Kelly Well.
Speaker 3: And like Gokards just in the chat. I mean he also has ten steals, which.
Speaker 2: Did bapers ever steal bases?
Speaker 3: But yeah, so he's just he's just the all around. I would still not to talk about the MVP race, but I don't. I just don't know how you keep him.
Speaker 2: Out of it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I like it. It's the this is that whole, like, hey, not to talk about it, but we're gonna talk about it. We'll consistently talk about it and keep going it. Just what's he's so intriguing because when he's not like pitching or not doing insane things, everyone's just kind of like Aaron Judge, Aaron Judge. But as soon as Otani does something, everyone's like, oh, yeah, there we go. I forgot Otani is incredible. And talk about baby Ruth too. We got a trivia question that is going to be tied to bab Ruth here in just a tiny bit, so we'll talk about that. Josh Hater melt down. This is something I forgot to put in. I should have kept that with the Padres melt down in the ninth inning walk three batters hit another, allowing three runs to score the tyg the tie in the game, and then Machado ended up doing his business, so a little bit dicey and Seattle they win one oho and thirteen innings over New York with just an insane pitching performance from Garrett Cole Luis Castillo. This is part two of those Luis Castillo made his debut doing that and we did hit the k prop on Garrett Cole. Luis Castillo is absolutely this is living up to everything that Joe and I had spent a lot of time talking about. You know, this was like my every time Joe would be like, you know, who do you think? And I would be like, Mariners, Mariners, mar and his Mariners got to get Louis Castillo, and it's working out swimmingly, and he looks like one of the biggest beneficiaries of anybody into this new destination. Luis Castillo looks phenomenal going head to head with Garrett Cole.
Speaker 3: Kelly, Yes he does, and he's kind of like you know how it's always I wonder what the Graham's numbers would be if he picked up wins.
Speaker 2: I was always wondering what.
Speaker 3: Castillo could do if he's got out of that ballpark in Cincinnati, and so now he's in a place where he's kind of got more freedom or to do what he does, throw his pitches and not have to worry about, you know, a pop up leaving the arts so well in.
Speaker 1: That first performance too, I mean the thoughts of like you know, they designated as like a sinker, you know, hitting ninety eight. You know that coming up ninety eight in the zone that was always this thing. If you can get that change up and you can get that sinker going, I mean, he can do incredible things and he's efficiently finding it. Like I think his dynasty value because we had Tydler, Maley, Luis Castillo, and Frankie Montels all traded and Mally's value is going to move a little bit up, but like Luis Castillo's might be one of the most impactful. I feel like we're going to get back to like what is it three years ago Luis Castillo value talk when we're in drafts where everyone's gonna be like, Okay, I want the elite guy. I want to get one of my elite guys. I want McClanahan or Burns. If I can get that, but then everyone's going to be targeting Luis Castillo because of the destination, the run support, I mean, everything is working his favor. I really think he's going to be one of those big dynasty movers. Do you do a lot of I don't remember. Do you do a lot of dynasty baseball or mainly redraft?
Speaker 2: Not too much.
Speaker 3: I mean I do a lot of keepers, but not like you know, forty person roster four or five keepers.
Speaker 2: Yeah we're this year it's ten for one of them. But yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Need to we need to get maybe a Fantasy pros dynasty league going with some of the some of the cast and crew that come on here. It'll be great when August hits if we get Joe in it, because then Joe will just be focused on football and we'll just laugh as his team just falls down the rankings. We'll have a merry time. We'll just be laughing and just pointing at Joe and it'll be it'll be great.
Speaker 2: So let's let's do that anytime we can laugh and put it Joe we're in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did a podcast. I hadn't seen Joe by the way in like, you know, like two weeks or three weeks. Then you know, we had essentially been seeing each other every single day for six months, and I saw him yesterday for the first time, and you guys got to see it. If you're not watching the football pot he did a football podcast with us on in this league. Purple Lights now looks like a YouTube streamer. I'm waiting for him to jump into a bathtub or something and just start to like, he's doing weird stuff over there, and it'll be exciting when we get him back. We actually have him back, I think the very last episode of the season. But let's stop talking about joe. On the injury front, Joey Bart having an MRI in his right ankle today, so look out for that. Nelson Cruz left the game due to right shoulder soreness or probably just playing with a bad team. Orlando Arcia is heading to the io with a left hamstring strain, and Taylor Rogers got a quartzone injection into his knee. Speaking of Orlando Arcia, that is enabling us to have call up time, so calling up the prospects. Just before the show, the Braves selected the contract of Von Grisham, who is having a phenomenal year and they are not afraid to be aggressive. Now here's the thing you gotta be careful about. You're gonna immediately have the Michael Harris comp because Michael Harris jumped from Double A up to the majors and has been, you know, maybe the biggest single riser from a dynasty or redraft perspective. Von Grisham is also making a double A jump and he's put up really great numbers and it's a similar ish profile, So just bear with yourself. Fourteen homers, twenty seven stolen bases on the season so far, a three to twenty four average, a four to ZHO five OBP, which you absolutely love to see. Its power, its speed. Guy's always made really good contact. He's not a crazy strikeout option. And he's also young twenty one years old. Now, Miguel Vargas killed me with all the I'm like mcgal Vargus is like an elite prize. He really is. And then the Dodger's like, that's cool, siya, We're gonna send him down for Max Munsey and Cody Bellinger and Joey Gallo. We don't need this. Even though he can do everything. Grishiam is kind of in this same space where this is a great spot. He is the exact type of fantasy that you want, you want to be aggressive on. The problem is, as soon as OURCIA comes back, I think they're sending him down Kelly, because I really see this continued manipulation of next year's roster stuff going on, where teams don't want to exacerbate the prospect eligibility. They don't want to lose that, they want to keep that going. So this would be a even though this is one of the top type of guys that you want to go and spend non fab because of what he can do from a fantasy game, I assume and let me know what you think that he's going to be limited to probably a two week stent regardless of what he does with this Braves team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think that they have I don't think they necessarily have room for him with the idea that if they keep him up, how much is he going to play how you know, how much is he gonna like start get it bets and then the manipulation of the service time, you know, because when they come up, unless he just absolutely tears it up, in which case then maybe because I don't see RCA necessarily doing that when he gets back.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think they'll keep him down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's tough because like someone could be like, well, what if he's awesome. Miguelt Vargas was awesome, He's hitting over three hundred, stealing bases, making hits. He could do all this stuff and they still said siya. So Von Grisham is the same way here. Maybe you can get an injection for the next two weeks. There's nothing wrong with going and getting some stolen bases, maybe a little homer power if you've got some you know, empty roster space. Same thing I would have said with bubbatime. And even though he's striking out like crazy, now he's a stolen base guy. Grisham is much better option. I've been asked a lot lately, like who are the prospects you'd want? No one really, There's no one really i'd want. If i'm speculating, I'm speculating on Corbyn Carrol, but I'm doing it for the back end of the year so the Diamondbacks can play him in September if they want not lose the eligibility. Grisham I didn't even put on the table because a guy's in Double A. But this is an opportunity for two weeks. But just be prepared that I think it's going to be relatively short lived. This day in baseball nineteen ninety five Ball Night at Dodger Stadium turned into the first forfeit in the majors in sixteen years. Los Angeles forfeited a game two the Saint Louis Cardinals after fans threw souvenir baseballs onto the field three times. The game was called with one out in the bottom of the ninth. I wish I remembered this. I wish I remembered this. I don't at all. That's an incredible stet.
Speaker 3: You put that together, Kelly, Yeah, Well, what I wanted to write on there is and this is why we can't have the tops of our water bottles anymore, like because they figured out, well, projectiles, you know, probably aren't a great idea.
Speaker 1: So that people throw caps and stuff. What is this, Philly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, At some at some point one year, and I really think it was around this time, they started like they take the tops off the water bottles and then keep them so that you can't throw them onto the field.
Speaker 2: And at one point they did that.
Speaker 3: I think the first time they did that to me, I was in like the three hundred section of the like the Metrodome.
Speaker 2: It's like, I can't get it to the field. I promised that I.
Speaker 1: Could throw it across the stadium. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: But I think the ball thing just blew it up.
Speaker 1: So probably not probably safe to say they've never done a souvenir ball night since.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know, hey, one thing ruins it for all. You know one time, you know it's gonna be like Philly, They're gonna throw all the bobble heads on and then bobble heads are going to be very dicey for the future, So look out for that. All right. Here's a trivia question. And I didn't put it on here because I want Kelly to guess and everybody else is going to be kind of a two parter depending where you go. Here's a question. We talked about Babe Ruth. We talked about sho Hey Otani and all of the changes. Which total is higher Babe Ruth's career. Homers or innings pitched? Don't google Nobody google homers or innings pitch famously. You know the pitching. I always thought the pitching was a little bit overblown with Babe Ruth, but he was a two way player. Let's not get it wrong, Kelly. Do you know this stat? Do you know this number which was higher the home runs? Because we know the homer total is over seven hundred, that's the one that everyone should have, So homers or innings pitched.
Speaker 3: It's funny because I would have said homer's right off the bat, but the fact that you're asking the question makes me want to go with innings.
Speaker 1: It is innings pitched. Now here's the thing. Can you guess the I'll give you relative range I'm going to give you. Do you know the homer total? I got to be ancewd with you. If you would have asked me, I wouldn't like have it immediately it is you nailed it. I probably would have been within on the inning, so we know it's higher. I'll give you with within fifty innings. If anyone can guess, that's not cooking even in the chat, or if you want to give it a shot and you don't get it, I'll be looking for the chat. So you know it's over seven hundred. He had seven hundred and fourteen homers. This kind of blows my mind because, like you said, I would not I would have probably guessed. I think five hundred innings is what my guess would have been. So now you know it's over seven hundred, what's a give me a.
Speaker 2: Little guessie, guess I would go with eight seventy.
Speaker 1: There's some interesting ones in here. Brian had eight fifty, Gym's had nine to twelve, Riza Giza had nine twenty two JP. You are all wrong, you are all incorrect. Keep going, keep going higher. It is you guys are I mean literally one dollar above is going to keep you going. We are higher than this number. Let's see if any more guesses come in, you want to give it one more shot?
Speaker 3: No, I just it just occurred to me though they threw like, you know, didn't want Pitcher throw fourteen innings at a time back then. So yeah, well when you die, he's probably overshot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like fifty.
Speaker 1: Miles an hour. You can do it. Well. Brian is within twenty one innings because he threw one thy two hundred and twenty one and one third innings, which is kind of wild. So it also brought me to this whole other thing. If you had to guess, what do you think will end up being more Shoho Tani innings pitched or Shoheo Tani homers when all of a sudden done. It's kind of hard to guess that Shoho Tani is going to like continue continue rocking with the with the innings throughout his career. But if he keeps stacking, if he stacks like three or four good seasons, it's going to be impossible that you could ask that question. I thought that one was a little bit fun more definitely more like trivia of who'd you rather? Or you know, you get both the answers than some of the ones we usually do. Stat heroes. Luis Castillo, we talked about eight striking out seven, Mah, Garrett Cole, we hit that prop eight strikeouts in seven as well. Shane Bieber continues to defy the velocity odds going. So I been striking out eight, Leo Urias had eight, and Brady Singer six strikeouts seven to one third. What do you make of Brady's singer? He has been so dicey. Our friend Nick Pollock was on the show, has been uh questionable with him. I think it's sometimes hard to believe the success. How much are you buying into these great, great starts that Brady Singer has been stacking together.
Speaker 3: That's a dangerous question I have. I've told everyone I have a weird sort of love affair with Brady Singer right now. I literally went out and got him in I think everything but one League, so apparently I'm buying in. Then he went and blew up last week against the White Sox, and I was like, well, I'm an idiot. But then yesterday I was like, and we're back, so yeah, he's going to be that guy.
Speaker 2: But I like his age.
Speaker 3: I like the weird I was gonna say, like kind of consistency in what I see from him mechanically, but you know, the outcome, his ability to keep going deep in and means I think makes Brady Singer at least interesting.
Speaker 1: So ironically, I don't have any can firmed information on this, but I think from some of the stuff I saw in spring training, like physically in person, I think Grank He's actually been a good rubof for him. They spend a lot of time together. One of the days I didn't go to Royals Camp, a whole bunch because the access is really tough. But I did go one day and Grienking and Singer were just together. They were hanging, they were talking with another coach, they were together. They moved over here, they were together, and I kind of wonder, you know, having that tutelage was something maybe that he needed to take that next step. Do you believe Singer is a must own beyond streaming for the rest of the way through? Obviously, if he gets lit up for three starts, anybody can be cut. But do you qualify him as like top notch streamer or top notch pickup?
Speaker 3: I would say, again, depending on depth, I would probably still listen him as a streamer for most leagues most people, but I if you picked him up, I would like high five you in a top notch type of way. So yeah, I know I don't mean a bafful on the question, but I okay, I'll just commit yep, top notch have him.
Speaker 2: The problem is the innings.
Speaker 3: If they cap him or some or anything in that line could make it a little bit harder. But I'm I'm I'm a singer person.
Speaker 1: And then we do high ye high.
Speaker 2: Let's do it all right?
Speaker 1: Forgot it on the hitting front. Randal Gritchik five for five with a homer. All the Rockies are amazing for sixteen runs, ridiculous. Keeber Reiz had two bombs. Four RBIs Austin Riley shout out to Bubba for the home run called five RBI, big performance. Boba Schett had two. Michael Chavis had to c J Crohn again, you had two Rockies players putting up just big stats. Cron needed this one. Prado had a homer. One. So do we talk about Brendan Rodgers four for five? Good lord, show Hail Tani with a homer. Your stat, Zeros, this is the Miles Michaels stats. Fourteen hits, ten earned runs and maybe the most amazing stat you tell me the most amazing stat And this is not the fourteen hits given up, is not the ten earn runs. It is that he almost went three innings. He went two and two thirds with those How do you even let him go that far? That is more incredible to me than the absolute garbage that he put up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you and I talked shortly before the show about how terrible it is is a fantasy player when you know your guy got rocked right and gives up however many runs in the first inning and you're like, okay, well that at least still pull him. And then for him, I was like, are they gonna let him go? Are they gonna let him try to get three? And I don't know what their bullpen situation is, but oh go.
Speaker 1: To There's always these like handful of these each season where there's a team that's just like, screw it, we're gonna let this guy go out here, we need him to go a little bit further, and you get these monster blow ups. I want to see. I don't want to do the research, but I want someone to spoon feed it to me. I want to see like the five worst pitching performances in a season over the last couple of years. And I would love to see what two thousand and what is it in the nineteen season? Would cut? Or was it twenty season? That one's a little dicey, but I'd love to see like full season top five biggest blow ups, like how far did those guys go, how many hits, how many earned runs, how many homers, just to like analyze that, because this has got to be one of the worst. It's a little bit of recency, but it's got to be one of the worst, and it was. Of course we talked about it. Yay Martin Perez seven earned runs, not good himself with three walks, Hosier Keatie got five, Joe Ryan getting lit up a little bit, and Duayne Underwood only went one, giving up four earned runs on the hitters OH for seven from Lori Garcia and the double header had three strikeouts. Johannio Suarez, who is not the number five overall player anymore on Yahoo over Jose Ramirez and points oh for five with three strikeouts. Hunter Renfro had three, Polanco had three strikeouts, and Hovey Bayaz did a Hobby Bayas that means oh for four with three strikeouts. Wonky. It is time that we look at the home run leader board and my god, gentlemen, it is getting ladies, and gentlemen, it is getting a little bit stinky here because high Covey is moving away. He is getting bombs and he is three up as the number one spot with forty one homers. Dee Blum and Mayor have thirty eight. God looking at Mayor on that is crazy night. King Terry and go cards all with thirty seven and it drops off a little bit. I'm just not within distance. So I've had a good like last week. I don't know my official total number. I want to say him at twenty seven or twenty eight. I just would have to have an insane run to get on this board title. Chaser landed the double bombs with Bobaschett. We said, Kubby had there and we have a home run call bonus. Kelly, I'm gonna let you announce what the bonus is, Okay.
Speaker 3: So I owed the penis and Cracker Jackson g because on eight eight. So far we've been doing this catcher bonus when the month in the day lineup.
Speaker 2: And I even thought about it about three o'clock in the morning on eight eight.
Speaker 3: I was like, make sure I remember to tell Welsh this and then I just faced it entirely. So I figured since we missed that date, I'll come up with a different one. We've talked about doing this one before, so for today only, if you are the only person to call player who homers, you get a bonus point for each home run that they hit.
Speaker 1: So, like you know, Josh Rojas hits it, I call it. I don't just get one.
Speaker 3: I get two, correct, So if you are the only one, then you double up. So it's kind of you know, see if we can get some people to call some out there guys. Obviously you can keep calling whoever you want and you can call Judge and you bet you're.
Speaker 2: Only going to get one.
Speaker 3: So and my next my next one. I think on Wonky Wednesdays, I might just come up with one. I'm basically just trying to structure these so that Joe doesn't get them, so you know what. I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should have bonus Wonky Wednesday bonuses. I think that's a fantastic idea. It's great to have you making those decisions here. But that definitely is now making me want to switch up my home run call and look around which I might do us as we get through this. So that is very very fun. I like that, and the home run contest getting very exciting over on Fantasy Pros. You get the discord and you can get in there, you can make your calls, you can do it daily, and maybe you can catch up. Maybe I can catch up. It's probably impossible. I think it was confirmed go Cards that I got twenty seven it's I would have to go on a big old streak to just get on the board. But we'll see, we got two months nothing, nothing is out of reach completely. I would what does Joe have? Do we know that?
Speaker 3: I think it's at thirty two thirty two.
Speaker 1: Okay, because it's not going to really be a huge win, but I definitely need to pass him. But you know, him not being on, well he is, he is Aaron Judge for two months. I still think that's okay if I pass him, like I can victory lap that just like a tiny tiny bit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's with him not being here or anything like that. Friends, go and check us out over at bet MGM. Download the app, go to the website and use the promo code leading off right now. You're gonna get a one thousand dollars risk free bet and you can do whatever you want with it and it's risk free. Go and do it. Use our promo code. Support Fantasy Pros and let's talk about a few props. I think we're like two for two yesterday. Actually the K props. Both K props hit, both total base did not. How we do it? I give you the top on the algorithm that is spit out over on betting pros on the prop cheat sheet, and then I give you two. So their's and my strikeout props both hit total bases, did not. What do they've got? What do they have? Paul Goldschmidt is your number one total base bet today? According to the algorithm over on UNI bet, it's really juiced up at one fifty seven. They're projecting three and a half total bases. You get one and a half at minus one fifty seven. So hey, their strikeout bet. This is on DK it's almost even money. Jose Burrios, they're projecting over six. The number is at four and a half. It's minus one oh five. I don't mind that against Baltimore. I've actually got three bets for you today. Two I feel probably a little bit better about those are my total base ones. I am a masochist, and I'm going Jose Kintana at Colorado because the number is at three and a half. It's almost even money projected at four had seven in his debut. I like him on the Cardinals, and I'm going to go down with the ship if he just gets lit up again. To buyer beware, Jordan Alvarez on total bases really like this one today. It's plus money at plus one ten projected at two and a half. You get plus one ten at one and a half, and Vlad Guerrero minus one thirteen projected at almost three at Sugarhouse. Kelly, what do you like out of those? You've got Goldie total bases, Jordan Guerrero, and then you've got k props of Brios and Quintana.
Speaker 3: I you know, I'm with you on Quintana only because of the whole You know, you have that memory that when a team score sixteen runs the next day they usually suck, right, So you're kind of like and he also has looked good, and you know the Rockies are the Rockies. I'm a big fan of Alvarro's today, so I would take the plus one ten on that one.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, sweet, So you're you're with both of mine. So there you go. If you guys want to make some bets, do it bet MGM promo code leading off, just the quick quick run through on some starting pitchers. DK was missing some info. Taylan Walker looks like a really good one at eight point four fanduelll Hear some prices. Verlander's eleven three, al Kantara is eleven two, Barrios is nine to two, and Taylan Walker's eight four. Your stacks unimplied totals. I believe Houston actually had the highest implied run total today at over six. Houston, Toronto and the Mets are a couple teams you can look at if you're stacking, and that leads us to the home run call. This is the Wonkee Wednesday pick where if you're the only one to call when you get an extra point. So what are you doing, Kelly? How are you gonna do this?
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna stay in Toronto and all right, I'm sorry in Colorado and do exactly the opposite of what I just said. Okay, So Charlie, Charlie Blackman is eight for thirteen with a home run, a double, and an OPS one point five three eight against Quintana. And I just assumed not very many people would go lefty lefty, but if someone does, I guess I'll change it.
Speaker 1: So and you know it's tough too about this for you and I, this specific pick one is almost impossible, I think, for you and I to take because anybody leading up to the games can then just go in and they can. One person goes puts it into the there's a bot in there where you call your home run call. We're kind of screwed. So it's almost it's almost counterintuitive for us to even attempt that one. And I was going to, uh, I mean, go cards brings up one. Van Grisham actually would have been like a really good one. I'm not gonna screw around because I'm I'm gonna get got I'm gonna go with my original guy. I'm gonna go with Laddie. I'm gonna go with Ladimir Gerrero Junior. Today. Let's just get on the board. Let's get those numbers up. I'm five away from Joe and hopefully I can make a little bit of a pass and a run. Here. You can find Kelly on Twitter at the Wonky Penguin. Did you say you just had an article drop over on Fantasy pros? Was it a waiverwire?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did. I did both a waiver wire article and a streamer's article over the weekend. So okay, so go ahead, and I updated my prospects. I was gonna have you take a look at them to see if I was anywhere close cool.
Speaker 1: I would like to I would actually like to see what is the prospect like, is it prospects to pick up or is it an overall line?
Speaker 3: No. I just did my ranking on the platform at fantas gross, so I think they're available online somewhere, but I'll send them to you.
Speaker 1: That is very cool and if anybody cares over it in this league dot com on the Patreon, I just released my Top five hundred Prospect list update, which also has a Top four hundred Dynasty update and in the next week a Top two hundred prospect ADP. I will finally have all the data from multiple drafts I ran. And if anything you might care about it is like a value system of what does what do analysts A bunch of analysts and really hardcore dynasty players, how do they value prospects? And I think it's kind of a cool thing. So you can check that out. Over it in this league dot com. Go and check out Kelly stuff here at Fantasy Pros, follow her on Twitter, follow me on Twitter at is It the Welsh and friends? That is it. I've got David Mendelssohn coming on tomorrow from Triple Play Fantasy The d Mindy is coming on and we will have so much fun. Friends. That is it. Thank you guys for hanging out. Good luck on all your calls. Let's just cross our fingers. Kintana doesn't give up sixteen runs, so we got to do this all over again for Kelly. I'm Welsh. We're at here, my friends,