Speaker 1: He is drinke Chans, motherfucking podcast man.
Speaker 2: He's a legendary Queens rapper.
Speaker 3: He ain't agreed that your boy in O R E.
Speaker 2: He's a Miami hip hop pioneer put up as d J E f N.
Speaker 3: Together they drink it up with some.
Speaker 4: Of the biggest players, you know what I mean. In the most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk d chans.
Speaker 3: Mothery d is new year. C That's it's time for drink Champions. Drink up, motherfucking motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 4: This Max big Ole Bell. We live more drink Champions. Shout to my boy norwy DJT fan. I'm on my way out, Max Big A Bell, the wibnight baby Now we bought.
Speaker 2: Now, dude, this is really official.
Speaker 1: Right now We're gonna have him Max me on the streets.
Speaker 4: This this well, this ain't even the first time I said I was coming out this year. When I first made the announcement on on the other joint, one of that button joint, that was the first time I made then. I never made no announcement before that. So free first, my brother, they know.
Speaker 2: Ship, but you know I know more, I know more about me, So.
Speaker 4: I'm telling y'all November night, twenty twenty five, Sunday morning, French birthday.
Speaker 2: Max Big Level is.
Speaker 4: Walking out a normal state prison of free man folks boys.
Speaker 1: Goddamn yeah, yeah, I'm gonna hyps.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you, Let me ask you.
Speaker 4: Have you have you been recorded in there?
Speaker 1: Like you know, we heard the story of Ivescarks help making a hit record in there, coming home and using the record that he recorded in in prison and dropping it.
Speaker 3: Is Max big a Bell doing that.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something, And I say this with no ego, no pride. My music is brilliantly masterful at this very moment right now as we speak, right brillially bash to fool.
Speaker 5: If y'all ever saw a bigger velo.
Speaker 4: Anything before which ill thoughts your thoughts out, there's nothing right now. This ship is next level space and space invader. This shit real, get ready, I saw them do let me talk, let me back it up, give me a chance to back it up.
Speaker 2: I chance it back. So you know, you know, it's been rumors like sometimes.
Speaker 1: When people go to jail, like you know, like like you know, with the science situation, he came home and you know, you know Tupac came home, and obviously.
Speaker 2: He did the opposite. But do you do you think you lost a step at all?
Speaker 3: You you abreast of what's going on.
Speaker 1: You you understand what's going on in the streets right now.
Speaker 4: Listen, That's how I feel about it. He's coming in here. When I came in head a blue slip a past seventy five years.
Speaker 2: At that moment, I ain't really getting fuck what.
Speaker 5: Was going on in the streets.
Speaker 4: After that, my job has to go up here and getting ready to do this time and you know it, get settle there. I wasn't even max me no more. If I got committed until I stopped all out of the way I went. If I went back regularly, had to rebuild myself up.
Speaker 2: So once I got the footing, you know, got my shit.
Speaker 4: Together and started bouncing back and start looking and start working on my case and and then you know, get my pressed together. I got with the right people. Frank Bayball Chap there. He helped me get my ship right, help me get get my business right, get anything caught.
Speaker 2: Up, and helped me.
Speaker 4: The next thing, we start working on the KENNI and now they talk Mike told end up back in court, I asked some issues, she worked out, then we go. I wound up copping out till the twenty one to eighty five. I got eighteen seventeen and a half.
Speaker 2: I'll be on the five months, my nigga, I'll be on no womber nights.
Speaker 4: That's like five months. Yeah, so that's that.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of inpacimple team other day. But that's how that went kind of in.
Speaker 4: A short some of it.
Speaker 1: How much is that total at the time that you did that rafter you come home a little bit of the night.
Speaker 5: How much how much is that total?
Speaker 4: I know, I like at least damn the six like about six tails or something ding, and the smallfucker about sixty I got do the man, I'm like sixty three hundred days. Wow, I like sixty three hundred days.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna tell you this, nigga, I like to book on this shit.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, if I can show how to be a successful come out and be a successful reading reabilitated motherfucking machine, thanks con and I really got a ship together on to come out. So it's gonna look good. You know, I ain't got no great hell look good. I woke out.
Speaker 2: I may tell him how to state I'm beautiful my.
Speaker 4: Music way to go, man, Listen, I'm a fine nigga, but my hu ready to go.
Speaker 2: But we're willing to go.
Speaker 4: I'm a farm specialmen still to this very day, to this very shot. Damn. Now, I don't thank you for love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's let's talk about let's talk about your new management.
Speaker 2: Yes that's said.
Speaker 4: John Monopoly Todio say, buying the way app Listen, I had to put some things in play, you know what I'm saying. And you know they got the experience. You know, I used to work with Toy back in the day in John. I always knew John for back in the day when I was out there, So it always just came together. Everything happened organically. Everybody was still around, everybody.
Speaker 5: Was still working.
Speaker 4: I still was putting out music, pushing my shit.
Speaker 5: Out through watching.
Speaker 4: So I always been working.
Speaker 2: So been working.
Speaker 4: See artist job is doing this thing with kind was everybody been working. But honestly, the whole time of piglet up in here, get this Marbright working to come out to change the fucking landscaping. Get ready, I got a play. I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: I think the world is ready for you.
Speaker 3: I think everyone that what.
Speaker 2: Will be your first move when you come home?
Speaker 4: My first move, I'm going to work. We ain't wasting no time the second I walked past that threshold. We're gonna have film.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have film going off because I'm gonna give him there bringing.
Speaker 4: For some reason, when I was playing crops back then then my day, when I was out, it seemed like the ship I was doing is kind of like transcended to like full blasting, where like more friendly than like really making a nice comfortable living over they throwing. So I said, no, what it's falling all right, and it's already con cover. I'm gonna fall right in a play. People want to see man's bigger lab. But that's what they're not. You know, they're not gonna get No, they're not No. I'm not no Boston nigga. I'm an New York fly nigga to the death right. You're gonna get stabbed, they gonna get waving, they're gonna get, they're gonna get chewing, they're gonna get slipped.
Speaker 2: Telling me you're gonna get, you're gonna get game.
Speaker 4: They don't make me no more.
Speaker 2: They don't make us no more.
Speaker 4: No. You know that.
Speaker 1: Drake said, I got a little Max with me.
Speaker 2: He's the way. What did you feel about that line?
Speaker 4: Listen, shout to South South South the proppy, but.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 4: Listen anytime somebody told the love or give a nigga that go a little promo, that's that's love from the heart. That's love from the heart.
Speaker 2: Shout the champagne, poppy cat, big ca't.
Speaker 4: Have my chief, big cat, shout.
Speaker 2: The big cat, shout the call.
Speaker 4: Anthony challenge, big cat, the big boat, digging a big choky cheese letter Tomato, have my Supreme, My Supreme two minutes, sell out Google T shirt on at the first conference, he came too, even though we lost, and stay was a little shouting a big cat, good captain, a little big cat.
Speaker 2: But hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: Another person who kind of says that I don't want to say, I don't I'm paraphrasing, obviously, as Ris Kalifer. Ris Kaliko always says that like if if he didn't have your mixtage, so he didn't have your.
Speaker 3: Music, he wouldn't be who he is.
Speaker 2: How you feel about that? Listen South to Wins that's a little that's that's like you don't even want to pro winnings a little bro. That's just bro right there bo here bol Hunt.
Speaker 4: He did some things for me along this stretch. That was real pivot move he came through.
Speaker 2: Wasn't about no money. He just showed stray love.
Speaker 4: That's bro.
Speaker 2: I love him. South to Wins.
Speaker 4: Yes, she's he's telling the truth.
Speaker 2: He's telling the truth.
Speaker 4: Let's know some other the truth.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I know I actually this earlier, but I'm actually see you in a different way. And I know I know he said, is the first thing you're gonna do.
Speaker 3: You say you're gonna hit the hit the studio. But you know everyone asks like if you if you want, if you're on death row, will.
Speaker 2: Be your last mail. So you come home from jail, we will be your first mail and you can depth bat that Max bigg avel want to have your first mail.
Speaker 4: When people don't know Big a Veil is an inspiring and chef. I will be coming out on my college every chulse. So with that being self, were probably go to one of these nice little banned super Bowl.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to film going on. Everything is gonna be an experience.
Speaker 4: That's what that's gonna be part of my own. You know, I come on documentary, it's going to be a come o source for max Fical Vessel. It's gonna be like me coming into.
Speaker 2: The world for the first time.
Speaker 5: I feel every new.
Speaker 4: Thing, everything new, gonna be a new experience. Every pair, see that way, everything, every restaurant I go to.
Speaker 2: Every every everything's gonna be new. So you know, I probably just took stuff from scratch, bowing the crab, but that's how I give it up. I like that. Before I went in, I started making my own shit in the crib.
Speaker 4: But I do my own things about.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you I don't know if you remember one time we were all hanging out and there's a fact where I was at the ball getting drinks and you French saw Voxy Wyntols and y'all went crazy.
Speaker 4: I didn't know who roxa Windows was. Do you remember that?
Speaker 2: I remember that we had a w.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I guess today.
Speaker 1: Look, we're we're going we're gonna skip that because I heards you marry right, let me pick you up.
Speaker 3: I heard you marry.
Speaker 4: I'm married.
Speaker 2: It wasn't to come up. That's my name.
Speaker 4: You know, we were out there throwing our shoes.
Speaker 2: That was because we can change. Wasn't we bunt a ways or some ship?
Speaker 1: So let me ask you, that's the one thing, that's the one thing that uh that that I was missing right now? They you know, if a person got barred, they don't got personality, one thing that you always grow into the game with style and personality.
Speaker 2: Do you think do you think that that that.
Speaker 4: You could keep up with this new style?
Speaker 2: Like you know what I mean, being who.
Speaker 4: You are, I mean keep up, But I don't think that's about keeping up. I'm my wholet my whole stuff. So it's like I don't really need to keep up. I'm a dress that actually I don't have to keep up with that. When you look at the waves, the wave generation is wave coaching, it's really my ship right here.
Speaker 2: Look, bro, here's the thing. And I said, I'm like, I'm saying, I'm gonna let y'all know this right now on the air.
Speaker 5: Everybody hear it.
Speaker 4: I guarantee y'all, I got something that nobody know about. I got a whole new thing going on. I know something everybody don't know. I got the formula fifty four. It's ready that ship. They like, he's talking about gonna keep up. You can't keep up with me.
Speaker 2: I'm a fly. Maybe you know what's going on.
Speaker 5: Man, Come on, my nigga.
Speaker 2: Boy, so let me ask you. Let me let me ask you because you're like, I'm looking with.
Speaker 1: A rapper figures mace and he said that rappers is send them father.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna call h back.
Speaker 2: I'm glad they heard that.
Speaker 4: Hold on.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right?
Speaker 4: Who who oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, so listen. I believe it was made, but I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: When he said rappers to give them fathers, they card like, you literally started a whole wave. Were literally started the whole wave of people. Who do you think owes you a Father's Day card?
Speaker 4: I said, bro, I ain't readvented. Well, I just came with my own thing. Nobody owe me that both, Nobody owe me that nice figure, belle. Don't want nobody to owe nothing.
Speaker 2: I like to and work for my teeth.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm just saying, I just contribute.
Speaker 2: To this game.
Speaker 4: Put I work hard. I'm passionate about what I do. Nobody know. I work on my ship twenty four seven all day long.
Speaker 2: That's all we do, just put the people.
Speaker 4: So I kind of feel like, you know, for anything, I think I owe the game. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's a hundred and the privilege to have my music coach ring comes through. That's all I ever wanted was this, We'll put my sound out to the masses. But at this, at this.
Speaker 4: Point where I'm perfected my craft and I'm about to we come home after all the time, that like a huge segment to me, like that, we just go back in and retreat a whole new, new, bigger veil, and y'all gonna eat this ship the fuck up.
Speaker 2: I swear to God that gonna eat it. All right, So is there any plans for your first concert?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think we weren't be on some person. We been on the first Joe and we got some rowing a loud growing.
Speaker 3: Out for them be home.
Speaker 2: Oh so you know that's gonna be Wait when we got something.
Speaker 4: We got some rocket. So look, being that we loved y'all better, Joe's right now, y'all betting that, Lina, But I think they won't be Listen if you look at if anybody, anybody, somebody gonna be there, you know they want to meet the bigger veil, right.
Speaker 2: The whole pull up.
Speaker 3: So we were just concert and he said, your.
Speaker 2: First, your very first concert, it's didn't confn. Now you don't have the line still, it's didn't confron. Now, okay, look at you know, it's just anybody gonna know. They gonna know about it now. But I'm gonna be honest, like as a person with just seeing bombs.
Speaker 3: Contel come home.
Speaker 2: His first concert was in uh, Jamaica, and then he came to drink.
Speaker 3: Champs and then after that he did uh in uh Miami.
Speaker 1: I'm not suggesting anything, but I believe your first concert has to be in New York City and that the town that the city that that builds you amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, needs to heeds to he needs to see you first.
Speaker 4: That's just me.
Speaker 2: That's it's a suggestion, you.
Speaker 6: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's let's do it. Let's let's let's let's hit the going. Let's be charged with that going.
Speaker 4: Let's load that go up, load that look, get all the boxes on that car, so that thing.
Speaker 2: And then your boy closed it out and finished the show like the champion. He come on last and finish you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love that. I love that.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you what do you miss more? Max? We caught it or performed it, And I'm talking about as a free man.
Speaker 4: I missed perform. But I'm gonna tell you it's a it's a it's a it's a you know, I don't know about if everybody's doing that, you know, right song right, and like it's different for me. But like when I go in, that's like my that's like my solid tool, that's my state for the world.
Speaker 2: But then just the.
Speaker 4: For they had to brain canvas and then they had that ship filled up the way you want it for for for the for the for the melodies and worlds. I bring that ship to life and they hear that ship my niggas, that's the greatest feeling in the world.
Speaker 2: So the performing is good too. You know when I when I was early on, I used to like the girls, the groupies and ship I'll be jumping all off.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: That was my little stain swimming too. But they't not like record bro, that's the that's the best. That's the best again, that's the best. Get So.
Speaker 4: What's your.
Speaker 2: What's your favor what's your no, no?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, actually that yeah, but what's the what's the big things that you would saying If a fan is listening right now and has to know, uh, the whole.
Speaker 2: Vaccine is what would you say the first thing that it makes.
Speaker 3: You listen to your tr stuff.
Speaker 4: Yes, they've never heard a bigger rap. They gotta go back to the Domain one. You gotta start because all my ship is clitity. You get you in the middle of it, but it won't it won't do.
Speaker 2: No gestice because all my ship is balancedly classic. This is classy ship. So it's like, all right if you if you.
Speaker 4: Play the old ship, if you go quarantine.
Speaker 2: You ain't here Domain one, you ain't hit me.
Speaker 4: You know, you gotta touch in all elements. I'm in all elements.
Speaker 2: I've got different personalities when I'm doing my ship, so.
Speaker 4: You gotta chap in it all around. It's no Max, he's looking overwhelming, so you know, I mean listen, I will go to the first one you have poor with you. Loopy doesn't got dogs singing.
Speaker 2: That was another job, and she shouted the hook and shopped the World War two.
Speaker 4: World War the boys that money.
Speaker 2: But I didn't know that he's imagine I want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Can't do not come up to the talk. We up.
Speaker 5: I drink hold on, hold on, let me ask you.
Speaker 2: Can you be drinking dog very in there? Listen, man, you cave on this, you know some night, but I didn't get this night.
Speaker 4: But we wait on him to boat stands go fellas o.
Speaker 2: We out there the most. That's how we come in this joy you okay, and you want to stay on the fast Now I'm in a stake.
Speaker 4: I don't know that we right by the airy shit we got in New Jersey. You know what I'm saying, shout to know.
Speaker 2: Then knowing the cleaning, shout all the know this bubba, this ship. You let me tell you this.
Speaker 4: Every TV in the state of New Jersey, Twizzy. You got so many of your motherfucking prisoners out there. But that's a lot of TV and a lot of nigga's gonna be shown there.
Speaker 2: When they should go up.
Speaker 4: Bro, there is some difference.
Speaker 2: This should go shoot up this shit.
Speaker 5: Go shoot this ship already up.
Speaker 2: I do no, but listen, this isipation, dissipation baby shit right here, and you want to hand on the Oh.
Speaker 3: Hell, you.
Speaker 1: Let me actually look actually bigger, wel like just now as a pitcher came out Tory Lanez and it.
Speaker 2: Looked really really gruesome, and it's like, you know, and I know, I know.
Speaker 3: I had this call with shuestay me and we think, like you know what I'm saying, you've.
Speaker 1: Been in there for all that time, and it's like we've we never heard of you like getting it in trouble and willing and things like that. Have you ever like faced something like what Tory lads is going through?
Speaker 4: Listen, let me tell you this, writing a book on how to become how you could beat a success, you could do a successful twenty years. I've done it.
Speaker 2: I've used prison to my advantage. A prison ain't fucked me up. I do this ship for advantage.
Speaker 4: All the time to myself to do me. Do you think I ain't gonna come on, no, super nigga, listen, let me take receive better. Don't give a niggas game or how to how to do this shit this ship? Well you will, your nigga.
Speaker 2: See me you davy time could have you know on purpose sit the follow with my leader. Let me't do what that nigga need. That nigga ask another type of plane yet you want to go through the fire, this ship with the fire right here.
Speaker 5: But I came out the time.
Speaker 4: I'm coming out the diamon straight diamonds.
Speaker 2: I ain't playing. I don't see diamonds.
Speaker 4: Every thigga is a straight dygnerie a because many this mother fucking golden beautiful, black beautiful had super talent, shit fast, bas bigger you. We say you want to see you, man, listen to me. I can't wait.
Speaker 2: I can't wait, but I can't wait.
Speaker 4: I'm excited you.
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 4: In general? Pop? I'm in CP.
Speaker 2: I've been in CP my whole.
Speaker 5: Thing, and I didn't look.
Speaker 2: I ain't backing.
Speaker 4: No, but look the only reason I'm I'm polished in these areas.
Speaker 2: You know I did it be. I was running on the streets back in the day. No, I did it be in New York.
Speaker 5: I didn't joints in New York.
Speaker 4: And I don't do my big I don't gin bang. You know what I'm saying, Like, I ain't gonna no. I'm not on no where shit, I'm on. I'm on man time and this shit.
Speaker 2: I wake up every day.
Speaker 5: I got a regiment.
Speaker 4: I gonna work out. I'm a queen I'm it was the best ship in here. I just I just do me. I'm well with spec well well season. You know I'm saying well refined, but just to refine. Motherfuck your head.
Speaker 2: And I'm the top door, so not not on.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not saying that to be like throwing, no burning, like I canna do what I want now. I'm just I know how to move so official, it's no resistance.
Speaker 2: So even the thinking's I fucking even the gooney niggas. Look, anybody they fuck with me, I say, I'll do I'll do what.
Speaker 4: I'm post to do. But I make play for my own roll.
Speaker 2: I make plays. Look, look they can't don't make it play the boy making players? Tick it all that, let me pick stick it all.
Speaker 4: You know you did you ever have to blurm in then? No? Now my sais right up there.
Speaker 5: I got a little little gods at the child with fitting. I said, look good though, Bob Money.
Speaker 4: Nick, Bob Molly can't fuck with me.
Speaker 2: Brother said, let's be more. But come on, there's like you go out he feels they feel about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So are you paying?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Because it's true, what's gonna do? Are you paying?
Speaker 1: The new generation and then so what who is your favorite new artist? Like I mean, I ain't thinking about you know, it's about.
Speaker 5: New new.
Speaker 4: Now appare to say.
Speaker 2: But you know, Bookie, that's that's that's a little bro. That's bro I love. Just said, Hey, Bookie, that's bro. Cash is some way joints.
Speaker 4: I got some sense he drew joints.
Speaker 2: So when I jump with joints with cash, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm in the loop.
Speaker 2: I'm in the loose Boway, everybody waiting on me.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you that this. Let me tell you this stad and this goes for the big dog, just for the big dog, just for the just for the hey listens, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: See you to say no name. I'm gonna just I'm gonna just put this ship out there.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about the big motherfucking dogs because we know anybody watching right man, you gonna have all seen the ship.
Speaker 2: I see anybody ship from ship, just gonna saying from Crown possible. I said, I don't even got in the world with this. I'm say about my little sip.
Speaker 1: But tellten man, I'm saying the new guys you said, you're saying you guys so he.
Speaker 2: Boogie, I fuck with I fuck with Bossman had to some joys. I'm like, he's got some joys because this is the thing with me.
Speaker 4: I kind of like when I'm gonna creative more, I'm going to the studio a little tower or something.
Speaker 2: We're gonna make them. We can be making joys. Are we gonna play? Ain't we're gonna why we come out with the loop, I'm gonna even go that back. We coming out with pack shit.
Speaker 5: You need all with the big veil and this goes out to all the.
Speaker 2: Big dogs and analysts. Y'all don't have no Max Bickle veil.
Speaker 4: And you had a little your mission out you're fucking up.
Speaker 2: Then you got all your money, you got your bag, you got your cattle over when you look at your mumble fucking basketball call, you have all the Steelings, got no Michael Jordan ship. You don't have no shot.
Speaker 4: He needs bigger fans.
Speaker 2: What do you want people to call you?
Speaker 4: Max?
Speaker 3: Me bigg a van wh do you want to come to the world.
Speaker 2: That's my name, Max biger Ma.
Speaker 4: That's my personal last name, Charlie Max bigger ball wing.
Speaker 3: Yeah name. Yeah, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: Nigga be like, you got a nigga that be like everyding you what do man like I.
Speaker 4: I want to get mad. That's really my name.
Speaker 1: He must have unlimited phone because he's calling back to back to back, and I like it.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 1: Now, So I would saying, I would saying I could see the studio as session between you and Kodak.
Speaker 3: I can see it in my mind.
Speaker 4: You know it's gonna be wow because he you know, he likes to get wow. You know what I'm saying. We both get webbed. But at this at the end of the day, we both love to work, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna it's all over, Uncle Comord when we when we come.
Speaker 5: Out that ball up and both were gonna be here there.
Speaker 4: We're gonna make Williams And then these niggas been not making the style of playing the building so long. It's just gonna be fresh for everybody when I come out here. And I really could tap into hard dollars at all levels in the work that is impeccable out there's no I.
Speaker 2: Don't you know me, bo, I'm not running.
Speaker 4: I do five six mins in the morning. I go on five six mans. So my energy is crazy.
Speaker 2: I ain't like rightularly or nothing.
Speaker 4: I ain't not no, no, no, nothing going to my shit on since waiting, I'm out here. You know the stick whether you see that's gonna get mail run through Yo, looking like a young digger, so rich, looking good.
Speaker 2: You do your figure by this ship ship looking like two thousand and three.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, So let me ask what would be that name of that first album when you when you come home?
Speaker 4: Listen man, for those who don't know, and I'm not gonna get out of details, I think so much sneak people, wait me joker, the purse, eighty seven unspeakable things, getting ready for it. That's all I'm gonna tell y'all.
Speaker 2: That's the first joint we.
Speaker 4: Dropping, We dropping the purse, and d niggas got that. When you're saying about niggas keeping up, I'm telling you watch niggas because you know how you know how music is.
Speaker 2: It's like the Turnch Centers.
Speaker 4: Everybody like follow the Turnch Centers. Ever make the big record and that ships like doing. Anybody gonna try to patter on that record. You can't pater on the boss does. You can't patter on the bass dolls. I'm unpattered, I'm uncock. You can't I'm unduplicatable. You can't do nothing with this ship.
Speaker 2: They can't impossible. Please give me a nigga that could do pata myselm.
Speaker 5: Be on that.
Speaker 4: Please all the right now and let me put when he plays. Anybody tell me they can fuck with me.
Speaker 2: I swear to bo when y'all ignore me.
Speaker 4: You will be at that post session.
Speaker 3: I'll be there.
Speaker 2: Please please come matter efect.
Speaker 4: Look this what we can do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then we can do.
Speaker 4: Dog. We gonna do a whole fucking day.
Speaker 5: When you spending with your boy, Bigger play about that.
Speaker 4: You start playing like the and we do it that we do he show down. Couldn't you be able to come back?
Speaker 3: I'm doing That's what we do, Bigger Door.
Speaker 2: We waked up and the player you we both you and your and we start the.
Speaker 5: Whole day and you ride out boat and we ride.
Speaker 4: The whole fucking day out.
Speaker 5: We do a day with the boss Dog and we end up in that lab and.
Speaker 4: Boll we make a whole movie for that day.
Speaker 5: Man, Thanks Bigger bail of Normy for a day.
Speaker 1: God damn it, goddamn drinks drinke chest yeap.
Speaker 2: Just you see what the people game with the bigger about you can engine doity, including Tenny to get hine best it gets stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm here when you left, when you when you left, mixtapes was the hottest things in the market. Right now, it's all about streaming, you know what I mean. It's all about like you know what I mean? Uh, Like you know, a playlist and and and things like that, and then algorithms like you know what I mean? Like you think you think, I'm sure, I'm sure of the answer. But I'm just gonna ask you anyway you think your fans are ready for you to go all digital.
Speaker 3: Or they've been with you digital? What's your answer?
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm okay to so I'm mutated to the fans that been riding the way from the beginning. So where will you stream or not? That's how I feel about it. You're right the players, I love it. You shouldn't be doing means not thinking like that now because it seemed like the world we're living in from my perspective.
Speaker 5: Money talk, oh you walk.
Speaker 2: So I'm saying that the shame when I want some ship and I can affoid it.
Speaker 4: I want it, and music is the same way. So you got people there, do they playlist? I might like two joints off or Melvin Flint. I might like two joints off in the wall like two joints, So I'll make my own little best of it is?
Speaker 2: Why not listen to the alp way I want? So with that being said, all you gotta do is put all our thros, put the music out. Let's go through what it too, norway listen the masses.
Speaker 4: Whether it makes slow money or fast money, it's gonna make money.
Speaker 2: It's gonna recool and get me.
Speaker 4: Look how long my ship been running around?
Speaker 2: They're just getting up on the nail.
Speaker 4: I've been awaiting, nigga. I've been a week we neiga. But you know you've got to go back and get it. But see one thing about my shif's fun going to get It's like it's like the wonder more do you want to go back and get that match when somebody first find a lot about me? The mistique in the excitement they get from a new artist. You don't have that no more. That's the ship we used to give when he was coming up. A niceis you hey, motherfucker din don't want lots in them. Niggas are doing Biggs table It was like a certain feel of goosebumps. There's gonna talking about with nigga with locks and the make sure to throw free style right there used to get goosebumps. They'd be waiting for the season. Nigga. I remember when mixtapes w on on twenty Fisty and imself staying right by. He starts table list just to listen to the music, and he be telling the motherfucking raw tis and keep them freeze and started. They don't matter whatever, they don't matter what beginning to pushtown. It don't matter. My ship travels around the playing Nigga.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about throwing my fucking album in Spanish.
Speaker 4: Chain't echoush I bigga, nigga, nigga favorite bush, this ship the I'm about to both sewing new heights.
Speaker 5: Niggas. You gotta get ready for the big valves right this coming?
Speaker 3: No women, let's go.
Speaker 1: So, so are you dropping an album on November Knife as well?
Speaker 3: Or it's just the release the November Knife.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna tell you this that first night out, I'm gonna I'm gonna go under store and lay that album dating food night now, patting that purge. I want that ship driving on Louis.
Speaker 2: That's the that's the joint.
Speaker 5: That's the joint.
Speaker 4: Unders can't give me out everything because I don't want I don't want niggas fucking.
Speaker 2: On my seat.
Speaker 4: I got I got some ship niggas to start stealing. You know the niggas beat in my sheep.
Speaker 3: Wait, but hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. I want all to established what you just said.
Speaker 1: You said you're coming home and the first day you're making the album for your first release, on the first day the whole album.
Speaker 4: Listen, listen, I'm gonna come out early in the morning, right, I'm gonna got in shunny or make Sunday whatever.
Speaker 2: The food shit ain't even important.
Speaker 4: Go in and spill the white, get my ship understand and see what's ask oh, just what we're gonna go and say?
Speaker 2: Kids, Let me go into the fucking store. It's still walking thurns.
Speaker 4: I want to things like out there. We're not going there. I'm gonna go in there and throw a twenty four off the writ off, the fucking writ off the rit my niggas, But dum first night out, that's what That's what happened. Yall.
Speaker 2: Niggas coming mea when that that's some shit.
Speaker 4: That's some ship will even see you siaey f nigga, I'll come out that nigga. Bet won't come out that niggas TV and do a twenty fall and it ain't no, there ain't no twenty ball, a rusty twenty ball.
Speaker 2: That nigga know what the fuck is doing. He's a musical some falt that niggas.
Speaker 5: Winning niggas an that nigga, you b he let that.
Speaker 4: Shit he's talking about, he was that nigga. He he li know an you got nigga did so at that time.
Speaker 5: My mom money thing got.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you. We got the twenty ball.
Speaker 1: We know you're gonna do that, but who's the first feature that you will reach out to?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 4: You know what, I ain't hitting out to nobody. I'm not in a position to retalk to nobody. I'm gonna fall back and play the game. If I'm gonna go on there at work and look, I'm gonna tell you, nigga this, all y'all got to do is come and come walk in my session, Come to New York.
Speaker 5: Come walk in my ship, right.
Speaker 2: I should plus to body way Connor Conor in New York.
Speaker 4: Walk in my ship and come in my session, and come listening to my sheep and watch me. Don't your gash up. And whoever coming in, they're gonna come out. We're gonna come out with a package. If fuck were walking.
Speaker 2: In that, I got some substance. Hey, listen, we're coming out.
Speaker 5: With a package, all right.
Speaker 1: Oh like, uh, I want to just ask you, how is it being from like a cam and big L the same block as them, Cam from the block.
Speaker 4: Being care for the same building, L from the block from thirty nine McGruff from the blocker and better from the block grew.
Speaker 2: Up Judian, how do you call Dan?
Speaker 4: Howety six red the pace from uh Fforio uh Maine, Sister, I know station, I know this.
Speaker 2: We all from over there, Greece from through about.
Speaker 4: Five minute walk down on twenty. We all grew up around each other, but we all know each other. We all had some type of sparkle or a drip from that area. That's why so many niggas had came out that same area like that, that little area.
Speaker 5: It's just a way about it. It gotta r everybody feel like.
Speaker 4: Being important and shit coming up and us saying my mom's always made us.
Speaker 2: Self important, like like like you ain't gotta he know that, like you see a star or somebody's favorite. You know, we don't get excited less.
Speaker 4: It's more, you know what I'm saying. Sometimes I even I might act like I don't even know motherfucker, like what's your name again?
Speaker 2: The Walk and famous a whole should be playing both.
Speaker 4: You talk about everything in ninety years old, heyn you don't fuk about the femite thighbor. But you know what I'm saying, shit like that. But so let's just more, you know, listen more.
Speaker 2: Man, We famous around there fort them was like legend that.
Speaker 4: We were with motherfucker's.
Speaker 5: Coming out that block.
Speaker 4: Even the rookie used to be over there before they more than fifty fifty, that rooker.
Speaker 2: All that was over that that block. We go up on the this ship is.
Speaker 5: Like a Hall of Fame block, and everybody over there was kind of like stars.
Speaker 4: And they all right hood playing before they blew up. But Max was definitely the first nigga we watched when Puff was bringing that nigga through the block on the Gin and the Corn and the and the suburb, and he's playing that.
Speaker 2: Joint with him and bad were like, what's going on?
Speaker 4: The man?
Speaker 2: So this is the first nigga I saw before I went to prison on my first day and I saw Cam. Nothing went on.
Speaker 5: It was me.
Speaker 4: I went to Cam, came back, and then I started seeing Cam and all the niggas in the in the you know and like the double leg jails and all that. I'm looking at the magazine even Printon. No, I'm way up north in New York.
Speaker 2: So I'm like this is like, oh this Cam, I'm like this pulling on. I'm like, I'm knowing all these niggas.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna get right in the business down.
Speaker 3: Oh so you saw them in the sauce.
Speaker 1: You saw them in the sauce first, That's that was That was the thing that sparked you.
Speaker 3: Gad continued, I saw them, I heard them.
Speaker 4: I was a fan. I'm not gonna I'm like, kids, do what shit? I following Jim because the body broke. But when I started seeing them niggas like really you know this said had the next rottle error.
Speaker 2: So this was right before I was about to come home.
Speaker 4: I'm saying like two into two thousand and two, two thousand and three, so I got like a year to really watching me. I seen my men Tuno in the fucking magazine on Steaming and I'm like, yeah, how the fuck can I you know, keep I better been going away. I don't even know how to least see nigga. The niggas is gone, man, I see you know what, I'm standing on this block a d for a week. I seat Boono.
Speaker 5: I'm game.
Speaker 4: I saw that nigga at the third day out we set the meeting up.
Speaker 5: I had to them already. We called the meeting with Jim Man.
Speaker 2: I was doing Jim album and two ends. That ship was wrapped up in the in two weeks. By maybe we was on MTV.
Speaker 4: I was just imprison the Jerry with me by Fay, I was on MTV. I was in Miami and he got the video. I think in my life change in one fucking day. But that ship is wild.
Speaker 2: I see you have one mean ship was wild. There was well, hold on.
Speaker 3: Do I cool?
Speaker 7: Cool ship? We stay here, We're here, right, you know? Max A bigger veil on the phone. Yeah, I'm bag.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The way you just described that, you said, you know, your life changed in the day, I like, I see I heard the happiness and you saying that, hell yeah.
Speaker 4: Because you know I'm you know, I'm ann for the street, brother. I ain't just really a kid if I I don't, you know what I mean, I don't know what would happen. I probably been like jaf whatever and I almost do it in jail whatever. They actually told me I had forever, So damn again, I had forever before I gave my job and that ship was kind of traumatizing too. But oh what's the me I forgot what you.
Speaker 1: You know I said, I said like I said, because like before the phone had hung up, you was saying, like, yo, bro, I did this, we did that, and then my life changed it one day and I just heard the happiness in your voice.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, like, oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So so like that, nah, because.
Speaker 4: That ship was like a major accomplishment for me in the link up with even though you know we had our little fall out or whatever in the beginning, that ship was just it was just like it was just huge. You know, how they should go about your family.
Speaker 5: A right, my nigga, I was just.
Speaker 4: Putting it so now from going to nice hotels and and all that ship was. It was new, it was it was fun, but you know what I'm saying. So it was new and it was better than being to put it.
Speaker 5: In the flult like got.
Speaker 2: I was like trying to really making up for myself.
Speaker 4: So I kind of had like a crowd, you know, I was like making I felt proud my mall and all the thing was like proud of me, you know, my Pami, Wayne and nobody really never do this shit. That thing shit, So this kind of was like I was kind of looking at this as an opportunity like yo, break some type of No generations coach maybe bletely. I'm like the post of some type of con or something that's supposed to set something in place.
Speaker 5: For the next for my people for like two hundred years and ship like that.
Speaker 2: That's kind of how I'm thinking.
Speaker 5: That's kind of that's how thinginge.
Speaker 2: Far over my thought.
Speaker 4: I'll be thinking like a whole fucking two years for now, and like you know, when did this ship work?
Speaker 2: Like why not me?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 4: Why not? Why why can it work for me? So hell yeah, that shit was happeny, but I was happy. But I never been that happy, especially after I came home.
Speaker 5: When I came up for role, I really was happy.
Speaker 2: I ain't got no promoter that that ship. I was running around this shit like wow, man, that's when we that's what we met.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but hold on, hold on, so let me just ask you.
Speaker 1: Let me just ask you, right because like like I don't want to ask, I don't want to ask. But like the thing about it is, if you had any anything to do over, right, Like I can hear you describing.
Speaker 3: The early days and you're getting you know, you know, I remember my days. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I'm asking you, right, like, if you could if you could do anything over from them early days that leads you up. And I'm not talking about the crimes, not the crime. I'm not talk about the crime. I'm talking about music wise. If you could do anything over that you feel you could do better, what would it be.
Speaker 4: I felt like when I was when I was out on bail, a lot of music got rushed because I was like out on bail, so it was like it felt like it was like my last thing. So I was like rushing the Penis.
Speaker 2: I was just I was just doing what came to mind.
Speaker 4: If I could take anything back, the look of them songs that they would rushed people love song.
Speaker 2: But to me, when I sit back and listen to my catalog, which I don't even do it.
Speaker 5: No more because I'm already I already.
Speaker 4: Built by new joint, so I'm on my new joint.
Speaker 5: I don't even listen to those joint no more.
Speaker 4: It's just the bopen different in the mastership of my of my craft and how serious I take. When you hear it, you're gonna seem like, Yo, this nigga's got some DIFFERNT type little sounds going on. I'm talking about beats.
Speaker 5: Melody is nothing loud.
Speaker 4: You know you hear nigga music, that shit be too loud. Lot, these niggas is torn them. They be screaming on the ship.
Speaker 2: Niggas is loud.
Speaker 4: All that ship playing this is all scientific ship. With this ship I'm coming. I'm talking about the easy, smooth, balance, sexy, sexy beat who sells me better than come my knee. This ship now, this game is late for just out here Jesus talk about the harvest cloud that I'm playing in this ship back in on piles and motherfucking way shits sweet, it's gonna be a key war. You'm gonna call my setting out to keep to keep warm.
Speaker 2: Off again.
Speaker 4: But that's no nice, my mom.
Speaker 5: I'm blind me.
Speaker 4: I'm working the right working.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's if it's birthday, were Yeah, so we're gonna give him some love.
Speaker 3: It's it's birthday. He ain't here, he ain't here, but we got you.
Speaker 4: Out. Let me set out of the big Fellow, have fan many buck listen, man, we appreciate love with you finding this ship were here. I can't wait to meet you. We're gonna walk there.
Speaker 5: We're gonna we're gonna ship campaign.
Speaker 4: That's right, We're gonna ship campaign that. We're gonna ship champagne like we want to fucking championship up in there. I want to wait the day with the bigger Man.
Speaker 2: When we finished, we end.
Speaker 5: Up in Miami, up in the studio. That's that's want me to finish.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you are you are you aiming to be independent or you want to get that that check from a label.
Speaker 2: I mean, man, I just wanted to make sense, but I just want to be able to have re creative, right. You know what I'm saying. I wanted to make ship.
Speaker 5: I've been going for a while.
Speaker 4: I just want to find my two bowl. I want my ship down. The way I'm at the point now with my work now is like, yo, you gotta.
Speaker 2: Be challenged for that other ship before you know, we know we're getting there.
Speaker 4: Were happy to be there doing that at getting excited down, but but a super duper bag. And I don't think you know, I'm on money. I want that. I want that real ship. I'm on I'm on that big ship. I ain't thinking about the little shit.
Speaker 5: I want some other ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so so something of ship, I ain't even going there.
Speaker 1: So something that, something that I feel was good for the culture, was good for hip hop, and it's also good for the city is to see French Mantana and Jim Jones like squash.
Speaker 3: It is that something that you co signed?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Absolutely, Shelter, listen, shout Shelter. The Don Martin.
Speaker 2: What's up other working you right now?
Speaker 4: I see you in the back yard. Yeah, let's call me when he did the joint, let me know, you know, that's bro, he goes, he goes, definitely let me know.
Speaker 2: What he did.
Speaker 4: He didn't want me to hear about the song or whatever.
Speaker 2: Wants to do.
Speaker 4: Somebody else to up and say.
Speaker 5: I had animal any but no, I was all love.
Speaker 4: I'm like at this point, you know, shit, business is been town Me and being both plushing no affairs shouldn't be able to stop your business.
Speaker 2: I'm not got that shit.
Speaker 4: Was like, man, years ago, you know, we.
Speaker 5: Was running rack yall were entertaining it. That's what we did.
Speaker 4: Puss Jim said a bunch of hard ship about me. So we all said, oh shit about each other. Okay that nigga that listen, Jim know, wish me.
Speaker 2: Dead, all type of shit, and it's all good.
Speaker 5: I'm got you man, It's love.
Speaker 4: Man. I want to start over. I want to I'm a new man. I'm a bad man. That team that our folks he that like, I'm I'm my whole. I'm on the whole different time back now, my nigga, I'm mighty to get my money and uh right out in the sun set with this ship.
Speaker 5: It's in there for me though, I'm gonna take that.
Speaker 1: So that to go, because because that was something I was trying to allude to earlier when I was like, is there anything that you regret? And I'm gonna just so I just kind of like ask you because I got to see you and Jim like together like and I always thought it was all love. Do you do you regret that y'all had like misunderstandings?
Speaker 4: I always but not knowing for me to have regrets is like to question my path.
Speaker 5: I'm not I don't even question.
Speaker 4: I don't. I'm right with God want me to be my nigga, Like right way right where I'm at, I'm glodd. I ain't on my time. I'm more his chime. So whatever happened, that's what was supposed to happen for us to get to this point right there, right So I think that all right, we're gonna learn from that. You know way what y'all bof anybody was out here, anybody didn't wait. Ain't nobody about fucking perfect real nigga. We all praised, we all.
Speaker 2: Did crazy ship my nigga.
Speaker 5: But at the end of the day, we all grow, We overcome men.
Speaker 4: We don't have responsibility to the elevation time to Bill, and I'm saying it's time to get ready to pass this ship down to them. The young man as well. We put me ahead of time, you know, just just no opportunity, y'all get this one last ride the way I'm gonna give it to y'all, and I'm gonna just do what I do best us to get meeting, and I'm gonna get y'all we.
Speaker 2: Consistency is the chainment you guys. Don't eat this ship, y'all.
Speaker 5: Brod don't get up that don't love.
Speaker 4: It different in this man, bigger ball.
Speaker 2: I ain't changing the fucking beat.
Speaker 4: I ain't changing bet.
Speaker 3: What this ship rais what happens if you come home?
Speaker 1: And what what would a Jim Jones Max B record sound like if y'all could get get a chance, which I wish, I wish y'all could get a chance to put this to the past.
Speaker 3: What would a Jim Jones Max B records sound like? Together? Y'all, y'all together, listen.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you this. I don't want nobody taking this them all way. But before broke even keep on one of these on my on my new Temple stamp, like he gotta you, you gotta be around me, You gotta you gotta be coaching. You can't just think you can come jump on my ship.
Speaker 2: It's too competentity. You're not gonna sound like nothing.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna kill you one this ship.
Speaker 2: So you might hear bunching and some ship like that happened, Then press.
Speaker 4: A button them ship to me flying around the work, they start cutting niggas versus up. You ain't gonna end up with my hook in my versus that how that ship wants gonna be outside.
Speaker 2: So if me and Jim going to stow.
Speaker 4: We gotta go on this stow and we gotta rebuild. We gotta they gotta be like a because when we when we first did our ship, it was in chemistry there.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. He needed he.
Speaker 4: Needed his spart, Jim Nice.
Speaker 2: He just needed his spart. He needed like some little inspiration.
Speaker 4: He wanted them guys like, he's not gonna create all the joints from the top, but he has some ship he created, but he needs that point man in there.
Speaker 2: So when he got me a stack bundles in there, my nigga, it was record.
Speaker 4: There was there was there was no record that couldn't be done, you know what I mean. And there I'm in that ship to six seven in the morning, holding up New Beach and throwing it from scratch and throwing hooks on them ship getting everybody. Look, we're doing four or five of them joining to night consistently for like two years street, right.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna switch it up a little bit in the throwing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Dave were at Summer he had Hustle's Palm, Murican Gangs stuff.
Speaker 4: I was doing domain Uh he did, we did, we did, we fly all that ship. But like all that, a lot of shit came out that Stooper Black, my nigga, my bad.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, the movie we need, we need a movie.
Speaker 1: Right, So let me ask you, right, because the Supreme collab obviously happened while you was in jail. How did that happen? Supreme reach out to you? And and how how do how did they reach out to you? How did that like come about?
Speaker 4: They were they reached out to my man Black, you know, they they was coming like to my understanding, they were a good found for like they were going out of business or whatever.
Speaker 2: So they was the way they ended me.
Speaker 4: They was like, yo, we we need, we need really want you on this on this on this pojet. It's kind of like the head of miss At this point.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what the fucking was going on. I want my old picture from a T shirt I might I So we did enjoyed boom.
Speaker 4: You know, uh, being black didn't do it. We did it ourselves. We didn't even go through nobody.
Speaker 2: We can do that ship.
Speaker 5: Rec Yeah, he gave me, he gave me, they gave me whatever.
Speaker 4: But that what I thought was pricing it out, that deal, and it was worth way more than that whole fucking deal. When the fact that the big book thigger want a ship that plex comference?
Speaker 2: Fuck is that how much?
Speaker 3: How much do you think he would.
Speaker 4: Have charged Pete the way a fucking T shirt up.
Speaker 5: There, my nigga, Come on, my nigga, let's keep it upup.
Speaker 4: Let's call the spade the statement. So at the end of the day and you go getting bigger.
Speaker 2: Than hell, make them plays from behind the wall.
Speaker 4: Think about that play money, the promotion money, you got the MESSI minds promotion and marketing for pennies on the dollars.
Speaker 2: I actually got the pain and they heed to shit on the.
Speaker 5: Love boy, that's the love, that's fucking love.
Speaker 4: So I'm kind of disupreme deal with Swinger and it walked out even a way, and I got to see my fucking tee shirts sell out two minutes across the world. My man, send me picture day in BC. Want my ship? I'm like, go, all right, we about to go take.
Speaker 2: Over the world.
Speaker 3: You want to go, go pray me.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do it.
Speaker 4: We're gonna go do Hangover three.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tress event the way we joke.
Speaker 5: We're gonna go through that.
Speaker 3: You hope you have one minute?
Speaker 5: Mean another?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 2: That's all I do.
Speaker 4: By the way, I said, I just pop up in my head all day. I gotta walk around with a channel, just device down and it's crazy.
Speaker 2: My brain is a fucking money machine money all right.
Speaker 5: Well, no, man, this is mon, did I bess man?
Speaker 4: Know?
Speaker 1: No, man, the people ain't here for you in a long time. The people ain't here from you, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So well, so you call it back or.
Speaker 5: You go, nigga, I'm here as long as you want.
Speaker 3: Ship, Come on, ship, come on? Okay?
Speaker 1: I could, Yeah, I stay right here. You gotta call it back, yep. I gotta stay right here, know yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm here.
Speaker 4: You know for me to come out and come to any other damn O, my own ship have been a Travishea.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 4: Of course niggas know money, you know, way more dramatic than that.
Speaker 3: Only nigga that don't.
Speaker 5: Know me ship like that.
Speaker 4: You know I have ado dramatic win that's coming out this mony fucker.
Speaker 1: So let me let me ask you. Do you do you follow podcasts?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 1: But besides drink chaps like you follow podcasting there? And if so, what is the podcast you listen to?
Speaker 4: Well, let me see.
Speaker 2: I know Billy and them got enjoy you you can't.
Speaker 4: I know who got joint? They don't really see too many parks the joints I watched it spots the only joint that what's coming on? May I mean Draymond Green joint? Is she come on back? Don't? I don't really off a ship, don't.
Speaker 2: I'll talk with you.
Speaker 4: I don't even think I've never seen that ship. Shat the shop shape mood it off for some reason, he got shot down to come on.
Speaker 2: The direction of ship. He like boys joint.
Speaker 1: But say no, no, no, no, that mean that mean that means hold on, Let me ask you.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Fat Joe and Jada Kisses podcast.
Speaker 4: They got one together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got one together. Have you seen it? Have you seen it?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 2: What it is?
Speaker 4: I see I've seen Cam, Joey, I got some of them.
Speaker 2: I know Cam.
Speaker 4: I ain't seen Kids joint if Joe I think I seen the piece of it with kids little Man and something was on is because I see you long, I've seen some pieces. I'm aware. I'm aware.
Speaker 2: I's not understand I see.
Speaker 5: Anybody doing the podcast, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: We're talking about that when we get there.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to put that on the waves.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 1: I gotta ask, though, I gotta ask because that's.
Speaker 4: The new wave.
Speaker 3: That's a new wave. Well well, well well there'll be a wave cast.
Speaker 4: Hey, well listen to my podcast. If I see gonna be like the David Chapelle show, that ship. Listen, bro do my nigga. I love you a lot of joint. I'm doing everything. I'm not everything going on. Everything I'm doing and this may not something different, but it's the same thing. It's just something different.
Speaker 5: Man as something different.
Speaker 4: I've got something way different on every level. I'm just different.
Speaker 5: I gotta do anything.
Speaker 4: I'm coming in the business. Went on to its coming in anything.
Speaker 2: He gotta be different.
Speaker 4: If it sha I like something more or.
Speaker 5: I don't, I'm not gonna fuck with you.
Speaker 4: I don't even want nah.
Speaker 5: That shit gotta be street different.
Speaker 4: But my ship. Yes, look out for the podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, gonna be bochie too, Okay, okay, okay, So I gotta ask too.
Speaker 1: You got drawn Monopoly on the phone, you know, Jo Monopoly is infamous. Yeah, and and and famous for managing a very famous artist, Will will Max Bigger Veil get on the track with Kanye West.
Speaker 4: Look I love Kanye Wegg. Listen, you already don't want me easy getting a.
Speaker 2: Boot and you know, eating by itself on his genius.
Speaker 4: So when he gets around a nigga like me, he's gonna be so like Yo, this nigga fire because I'm in my own bag.
Speaker 2: The moment not too big for Bigger back. If I get around you gotta step his ship up, my nig.
Speaker 5: God.
Speaker 2: Really, after step y'all ship up, my ship is dead.
Speaker 4: So with that big a share, y'all gotta do live sessions with don't think I email y'all ship and y'all can get it off like that. Y'all gotta watch me. I gotta shav it anty niggas. I gotta get y'all niggas the game. So we gotta shut the footage up. We gotta get the footage.
Speaker 2: You want to do the feature on Bigger Bell. Notice right now you're gonna get footage.
Speaker 4: You get the footage. Put the pic ship on the back end.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna put the come together.
Speaker 4: Ain't not coming out without the players.
Speaker 2: Can go wave with up and put together the big movie.
Speaker 4: So when y'all see the campra's on bicker beil know me on professional top. All right, we get the last headed, so don't play no more stay there for me.
Speaker 5: What So that's.
Speaker 1: That's basically yes, if the world could be expected Max v.
Speaker 3: Kanye West record, Yeah, okay, that's I think that.
Speaker 5: I think that's gonna happen kind of like that for this we all think.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's gonna be over it. And so that because I fuck with brother, I think I did a drop on the Life of Father. Oh wow, and it'll be up shot to easy man le nigga shit me like sixty five day that drop back back like sixteen seventeen. That's a that's a point let me tell you something, poor nigga, what port nigga ain't get a time back?
Speaker 5: And set you fight?
Speaker 4: Sixty five dollars is a great play for a nigga got sety f COMPI and Fella. That's a great play at your boys. And you got some good propos you got on the album, like Pabo the blood dropping boom in Calana play what's playing all.
Speaker 1: Another thing that I feel like you invented is like the Hood melodies, the Hood like singing but not singing. And since you've been gone, I've been seeing a lot of people trying to duplicate that type of stylele do you think that's something that when you come home you're gonna still be doing, like you know, you know I'm talking about with the melodies, like you know what I mean, I'm the mast of brother.
Speaker 4: I gotta give a melodigger because that's when the music got.
Speaker 2: So you got a nigga doing it, but everybody huge chimical.
Speaker 5: Use kimbal Oh.
Speaker 4: I got a raw voice, my nigga raw voice, no no rebirth chemical, no computer program, no auto tool in the voice. I got a beautiful grass, the sexy voice, My ship last long, It's whatever is not loud.
Speaker 2: It's not sold them, so I don't need no refu. Yeah, I'm saying, I'm singing to the bitches till I.
Speaker 4: Now my nigga. That's what I do. Thank nigga.
Speaker 5: Bel Waity Daddy, the Wayne Daddy. That's me.
Speaker 4: No, you know, I'm more. You know my slo wasn't he wouldn't he didn't. I think he did.
Speaker 2: But that's what they love, my nigga. I gotta wait, did you see me.
Speaker 4: New my nigga? Listen, it's you came, But then you shoot our own for you gonna need your own.
Speaker 5: Shit with us.
Speaker 2: They that big has been together.
Speaker 5: They're gonna give us a bag for that.
Speaker 4: No problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah you want that funny, No problem. So are you in like a medium?
Speaker 5: What are you in?
Speaker 3: Max?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 3: What does it consider.
Speaker 2: More than like a mix up? You better looks like a mixture of jersey fucked up because they mixed biggas up.
Speaker 4: So you got niggage heads, right, I got life, You got a nigga. The head go on, then two dings go tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So it's a mix up.
Speaker 5: You just gotta look.
Speaker 4: You gotta load your land. You gotta stay on man chime. I'm all man chib. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't fucking nigga that I'm all ship that, I'm all sing and I stand on business. I said you won't through that.
Speaker 2: What with that and good.
Speaker 4: I ain't checking in. I ain't gonna no no uh no fiend down feed on running around on one.
Speaker 2: Checking in piec hell no. My repetition in this motherfucking facility is technical that.
Speaker 5: Have my dad.
Speaker 2: I ain't got locked up and ship I've.
Speaker 5: Been ain't box out this motherfucker.
Speaker 4: I been ain't putting in New Jersey.
Speaker 5: I mean I have my dad.
Speaker 4: Was the way I point the pigia. I ain't gonna lie, but I wasn't a violent that I I not locked up for like weed and shit like that, dirty yards and shit like that.
Speaker 2: I want to know.
Speaker 4: I ain't fight the police and they have. Don't fight this being.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm moved right, I'm callingly money here and this all this shit is about moving to call league, taking to your regiment, staying out the.
Speaker 4: Way, and making yourself better.
Speaker 2: My nigga, doing anything you could to be better, working out, training.
Speaker 4: You're good and it's just doing your fucking berkles. My nigga going to see your lady. I'm shying you upon ship whoever you win, junk off, whatever, but whatever make you feel you know what I'm saying, and bring you to that next level. You got the jib to do that.
Speaker 2: So all this shit is about elevation.
Speaker 4: You can't elevate this shit.
Speaker 5: You out the way, You in the fucking with in the way.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you. Right, God comes to you, says Matt big A Bell. You gotta save humanity.
Speaker 1: So by this one song, and I'm gonna give you one producer and one artist and you gotta go in the studio with them and this record. Whatever this record turns out to be, it's gonna say the world, who is Max Bigger Bell? Call him as the producer, and who are you calling for the feature?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: This funny man to say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, to save everybody.
Speaker 4: And I don't want forget my train of thought.
Speaker 5: Got I don't want nigga to say no body.
Speaker 2: Let me get give you an example.
Speaker 4: I was playing Shout for somebody right eila, listening that ship first, you know, and I was getting some bad reviews on the producer, whoever know, he don't got it no more? Heard I play in the millionn mash the games like nigga, Like, Yo, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: Is that going on through the show? I told her when the producer was, you know what the producer was.
Speaker 4: My age ball pool, dang motherfucker police.
Speaker 5: Let me this.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you. Let me tell you why I seen days on this platform right now, Because if I had to, if I had to pick a nigga who is equally and challenge is me, it is Field.
Speaker 2: It's that nigga.
Speaker 4: That's why we go so good. And this is another thing I ask myself before I do any record. Anytime I do a record, when I listen to a beat, I ask myself, Yo.
Speaker 5: If I had one beat left in the world.
Speaker 2: And listen to, can I listen to this ship for the rest of my life? I need to remember to answer that question right then and there.
Speaker 4: Listening to that track in Greece makes those tracks my niggas all right, ain't nobody else gonna be there, Ain't nobody gonna be And now I'm not saying it can't happen because I'm still going out to work.
Speaker 5: I've had to work with everybody.
Speaker 4: But in my history of work and the producers I work with and the only like some of the most of the producers I got.
Speaker 5: Damn, I fuck with these my niggas back of the table.
Speaker 4: But this whether fuck the game up because God, it's my music, so it's not no music. It's just my music. So it's it's gonna go. It's fresh. But Grease, Grease, that nigga buck at least Grease underrated, He underrated, underappreciated.
Speaker 5: He got a bad rep to Coud.
Speaker 2: You know, he had the best business practices or whatever in the game.
Speaker 4: But if you look at the work, if you look at the niggas and God behind asking all that these are his legendary niggas like that nigga, that nigga Grease is lessend that we so fuck with. Then tethering myot I was up there when you gave him no FLD with.
Speaker 3: That's right, all right, So so we established.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said, but you ask the nigga like, Yo, Matt good, no function in the joint? You said yeah with me and answering the question with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I respect that. So you so you so you named the producer, but name the one artist like women. But God is asking you. This record is gonna change the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need a feature.
Speaker 1: Damn anybody that's all live, anybody that's all live.
Speaker 4: Yeah, going to school.
Speaker 3: I knew he was gonna. I should have said that.
Speaker 2: What they don't.
Speaker 5: Can't pink out that glee my nigga, your pond in this stool.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: So like me, you're talking about nigga like my big hoping with me. I am, you know, I don't a lot of you know.
Speaker 2: I'm looking to to I'm talking about who I like this too, and like this nigga.
Speaker 4: This niggas serious like he.
Speaker 5: He even like my top dog yamn uh.
Speaker 4: Uh fucking nags Jean Big and.
Speaker 5: I know anybody say that. Then I started going in the life feeds.
Speaker 2: Snoop Dog was up there too.
Speaker 4: That nigga changed my life when he dropped that fucking Jinny juice. I started drinking, smoking weeds, showing that nigga dropped that motherfucker aug so as that nigga drunk, that didn't do it. I started drinking. Nigga, I joked. I went in the liquor store. Ma shit the motherfucking and all bumma digna buy me some tangleway, right, So I joked the tangled way, I'm like, the ship ain't doing nothing. I ain't think it's doing nothing.
Speaker 2: Then I woke up.
Speaker 4: Then the motherfucker snow on the corner, somewhere past the fuck out of the corner by high school. The niggas waking me up, like give your give blood. You know, I probably about fifty fourteen when that shit can't That ship was stoop.
Speaker 5: Abby's fucked up.
Speaker 4: The stoop shove it off.
Speaker 3: Okay, So now just alive, just alive.
Speaker 1: If if God I ask you for a fat just alive, not that, who would that feature be a person that's alive right now.
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: They gotta be somebody epic.
Speaker 2: They gotta be like.
Speaker 4: It's probably gonna I'm gonna keep it real blood. Probably gonna be like that nigga ain't never do nothing with. They gotta be like a drink.
Speaker 5: They gotta mean like you have one limit.
Speaker 4: You mean somebody like really gotta really epic catalog and that's really lit. And we don't have no music together, but they were just on fire and we see each other doing a cause we just never got a chance to. But we fin it's a respect level where we just go on the studio, make your lain. You know what I'm saying, gotta be like somebody like I probably I'll probably on you with Travis Scout trying Tama Scout. Nigga, pick me up, nigga. Let's go do a recorda do an album. Nigga have that support.
Speaker 3: Now there we go, all right, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, we got.
Speaker 4: We gotta get we gotta get ready to close it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, no problem.
Speaker 5: This ain't my rent.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I would I wed have came out at twelve. We'd had all that.
Speaker 3: Okay, all good, all good, all good. So you know yeah, if you need me, okay, world, I got you.
Speaker 1: We gotta get off now or you or we can finish this one Upay, we' don like two minutes.
Speaker 2: If you won't close out or something.
Speaker 4: If you want to flow down, I'm gonna shout.
Speaker 2: Blow out you pooh.
Speaker 4: That's my porters that I love you, yo, Get you your fucking feet up, nigga. Five months a month to wait.
Speaker 5: Then I'm duck. We getting out niggas.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, my bro yo, Yeah, you be safe in there. And we read yeah, nah, that's perfect. Yep, you be safe from there. If we waiting for you November name.
Speaker 4: November night. Bro, we're gonna we're gonna get wavy.
Speaker 2: We got each other.
Speaker 5: We old we we're gonna do that thing. That ship gonna be waiting. I got a plan.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm gonna lay it all out of I'm right gonna script the whole day out for all the organic with the content. But I'm gonna shorten the game, okay, and we just.
Speaker 3: Love my brother. You'd be safe man on love my brother. Thank you, good peas Fay.
Speaker 6: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs ll C production hosts and executive producers n O r E and d j e f f N.
Speaker 3: Listen to Drink.
Speaker 6: Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours truly, d j e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials. That's at drink Champs across all platforms. At the real Noriae go on I g at Noriega on Twitter, Mine is at Who's Crazy on I g at d j e FN on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com