Speaker 1: Well, well, come in.
Speaker 2: To your city way I get saying you a consciousse will.
Speaker 1: Be desire, tell and if you want a little banging.
Speaker 3: A yuni and come along.
Speaker 2: If you're honest about yourself and your reputation, you want to leave when you can still walk out the front door and not be carried out the back door.
Speaker 4: Would you be willing to take an IQ test publicly as a head against the pattern of.
Speaker 5: The United.
Speaker 6: Do you regret saying that President Biden had a mental acuity, he had a sharpness to him.
Speaker 1: You said that up until July of last year.
Speaker 7: I said what I believe to be true.
Speaker 1: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 7: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 1: Come in to your don't way getz saying you a conscious cise.
Speaker 4: The New Sean Hannity Show more I'm the scenes, information on breaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott.
Speaker 2: You on an hour two Sean Hannity Show eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn on number if you want to be a part of the program. As we reported in the last hour, so we now have it revealed that kilmar or Brego Garcia, the deported cause celeb of the radical left, deported El Salvadorian man. Not a Marylander. They keep saying to Marylander, No, that he wasn't a Marylander anyway, at the center of this intense political debate that Democrats are now beginning to wonder if this is a political fight worth having. Now there's a lot of questions here as and also questions the Democrats are now gone all in on on a Brego Garcia. They've gone all in on this pro hamas a former Columbia student leading these protests on campus, those are the ones where they were asking people if they're Zionists or not. And now the question is whether or not these are civil rights violations at some point. And we're going to talk to Harmei Dillon, who is the Assistant Attorney for Civil Rights at the US Department of Justice in just a second about this.
Speaker 1: But I want to remind you.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to the wife of Brego Garcia, and remember, in writing her own handwriting, she not once but twice pold police that her husband was a wife beater. Let's just remind you of what she said when asked about this.
Speaker 1: And I know this is a sensitive question, but I have to ask it.
Speaker 8: You did take out a temporary order of protection against your husband in twenty twenty one?
Speaker 1: Were you in fear of your husband?
Speaker 4: Husband is alive.
Speaker 1: That's all I can say.
Speaker 2: Are you in fear of your husband? My husband's alive. That's not an answer. And then if you listen to prominent Democrats led by Chris van Holland, you know he was asked twice this weekend if a Brago Garcia is a member of MS thirteen, as not one but two separate judges had ascertained and determined and classified him as.
Speaker 3: Listen, can you say with absolute certainty that he is not, nor has he ever been a member of the MS thirteen gang? And did you ask him point blank?
Speaker 9: Well, Dan, what Donald Trump is trying to do here is change the subject. The subject at hand is that he and his administration are defined a court order to give people to give a Brego Garcia his due process rights.
Speaker 3: But since you were the one person to have met with him, and since this is a thing you say on social media, it's what we hear from Donald Trump and Republicans every day, all day long, you didn't ask him.
Speaker 9: I didn't ask him that because I know what his answer is. What he told me was he was sad traumatized that he was being in prison because he has committed no crimes.
Speaker 2: Now, remember this is the same Chris van Holland he wouldn't answer the question you know, did you ask? Is he a member of MS thirteen? Trump is trying to change the subject. No, he's not, because it's extraordinarily relevant and you had not one. He had Kayla Hamilton. He had Rachel Morin, mother of five, both raped brutally and murdered brutally in his state of Maryland. And this jackass wouldn't pick up a telephone and call the family and offer his deepest condolences and sympathies that had happened. He went along with the big lie at the border secure or the border is closed? And Joe Biden is not a cognitive mess anyway, What can the DOJ do about this? Harmeat Dylan is with US Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights at the Department of Justice. Harmeat, welcome to the program, Thanks for being.
Speaker 5: With us, Thanks for having me Sean.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, if you're a designated MS thirteen member and two judges decide, how is this the civil rights case of the century? Now, I think this is backfiring on Democrats because as we know more and more about the history, But what can your department do? Because I think this is a civil rights issue because obviously Lake and Riley, Joscelyn Nungary, Kayla Hamilton, Rachel Moore, and they didn't have an opportunity to have their due justice, if you will.
Speaker 5: Well, so, first of all, they're definitely different departments of the Department of Justice and other agencies that are dealing with this particular situation, and all of them, all of the illegal aliens coming into this country, they pose criminal threats, they pose terrorists, they both drug importation threats.
Speaker 7: So this is a.
Speaker 5: Multi agency problem. At a fundamental level, I think every human being has a natural, natural right and a civil right to be free from this kind of violence and harassment. And so at some point one might ask whether there have been conspiracies by different organizations colluding with government officials to let people like this into the country. And you know, that would be a civil rights issue for the Civil Rights Division to look at.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I think it's important because obviously, if you're raped and murdered, your civil rights rights were violated, weren't they?
Speaker 1: By definition?
Speaker 5: That's the most basic right, is the right to right to life. I would I would think, so.
Speaker 2: I have liberty pursuit of happiness, so much for that, you know, the most frustrating thing here, And maybe you can analyze what's going on in the minds of Democrats, Well, why have they? Why have they? They gleaned onto this with such fervor and such passion, And meanwhile, almost all of them, without exception, were picked up a phone and called the victims of the illegal immigrants in this country that came under Biden and Harris unvetted that are responsible for murder and rape and so many other violent crimes. Like you know, tell me why they prioritize this as something bigger and more extraordinary to take care of.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, from a political science perspective, it's really puzzling to see, you know, senators having margaritas with gang bangers and making them sympathetic, as if that's something that the public wants. I don't think the public wants it.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, you don't have you don't have margaritas with gang beggers.
Speaker 5: Really, I mean, I wouldn't recommend it if I were a political consultant, even to you know, the other side of the aisle. But I think, stepping back from this particular situation, they've been on autopilot promoting illegal aliens coming into this country for decades, conflating legal immigrants with illegal immigrants, disrespecting our border, and then also trying to prevent states from actually verifying citizenship when it comes to federal voting. So that is again something that we deal with in the Civil Rights Division, is protecting our right to vote. And so overall Democrats have had this agenda for many decades, and they can't help themselves. It's the autopilot that they're on.
Speaker 2: The other cause celeb that they are clinging on too is one of the organizers.
Speaker 1: He had graduated.
Speaker 2: I guess he got a PhD or at an advanced degree at Columbia University. But if you go back to post the October seventh attack on Israel from twenty twenty three, you had all of these pro Homas protesters on these college campuses and one of the leaders was this guy Khalil. He is not an American citizen. He is now being held in a detention center in Louisiana. And now Democratic congressmen and women have taken up his cause.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, Harmee.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can explain to me, because on that date that will live in infamy in Israel. The equivalent of losing forty thousand Americans if you extrapolate out their population size versus ours in a single day. Can you imagine forty thousand dead Americans? We lost two, nine hundred and seventy seven on nine to eleven oh one. And I'm not sure what part of murder, rape, kidnapping, and torture the left is having a hard time understanding here.
Speaker 5: Look, I can't disagree with you at all. It was a horrific act. The fact that anybody within our borders, much less people seeking, you know, to be here permanently, would take that position and lawmakers would endorse that person staying in the country is shocking. It shocks the conscience, really, Sean. So, I don't know politically if they think this plays well, and maybe with some segments of the voting populace, I think those segments are pretty small, and I think that I think you know, that tallies right into the work that we're doing at Civil Rights to eradicate anti Semitism on emphases all over the country.
Speaker 7: That's a huge problem.
Speaker 5: It's acting on over investigating over sixty campuses in the United States. So this this virus is infecting the minds of the majority of the Americans going to college today, and it's a huge problem that we're fighting here in civil rights.
Speaker 2: I know you're working closely with my friend and former colleague, Leo two point Oterrell, and he has planned and he actually delayed in light of what's been going on with Harvard and either the fact that we spend a whopping six hundred and fifty six million dollars or we spent in fiscal year twenty four for Harvard and meanwhile they got fifty three point what fifty three billion dollars, which is about like eight million dollars a student, which is insane, and we give them one penny. And I don't think they deserve their tax exempt status either, But that's a different argument for a different day. But the plan is to go to college campuses. What are you going to be looking for? Because if you remember in Columbia, there were reports that students were being asked if they're a Zionist and if they answered affirmatively, they were not allowed to pass. Now I thought these universities were bastions of volkeness and acceptance and tolerance, etc. But apparently not if you're Jewish.
Speaker 5: Well, since we have multiple ongoing losses and investigations, I won't going to do any specifics, but Le'm going to give you the big picture, which is we are looking into multiple investigations, including civil pattern or practice cases in the UC system under Title seven, which is employment in employment discrimination against people of the Jewish faith. We filed the statement of interest in federal court supporting Jewish students at UCLA have been barred from going to their classes by activists. We're working with DOJA attorneys and the Department of Education and civil rights groups nationwide to identify these cases. I saw the horrific situation at Yale two nights ago and spoke to was communicating with some students over there, and luckily we saw Yale step up. And it was not luckily, I should say, it is because the Department of Justice, under Pam Bondi's leadership and with Leo Trurell and others making noise about this issue, that schools are beginning to self correct. So yesterday Yale revoked the student organization status of the individuals who are harassing Orthodox Asitic Jewish students and preventing them from going to class.
Speaker 2: On Tuesday night, quick break right back more with Harmy Dillon, Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights at the Department of Justice. We'll get to your calls on the other side as well. Eight hundred and ninety four one Sean probably continue now. Harmy Dylan is with us, the Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights at the US Department of Justice. What do you make of and what might be done to remedy what had happened in the last administration? And I believe, and we have chronicled often on this program and on my television show, how the Department of Justice under Merrick Garland and Joe Biden have been weaponized and politicized, and the same with you know, the FBI in our intelligence community. How do you remedy the way Christians have been treated in this country? Pro life Americans that will peacefully protesting, that were brought into the court system and the legal system. Is there a remedy that maybe your division will be looking into.
Speaker 5: Well, the first remedy is when the president nominated someone who cares about those issues. To this position. I have met my career representing people of faith in one case that the Supreme Court involving the rights of Christians to pray during COVID and the President's Executive Order fourteen two h two eradicating anti Christian bias takes same of the federal government itself in which there has been discrimination against Christians in various factors, including Christians who'd objected to the vaccine mandates being dismissed from the military, and our Secuary defense Pete Hegseth is inviting those folks back. There's so many other incidents. We're also in the Civil Rights Division representing and taking action against criminals who are interfram with the right of people of faith, including many Christians to pray without fear of violence, firebombing, fake bombs, being strapped into churches, and so forth. We are taking aim on discriminatory zoning happening throughout the United States under a federal statute that protects the right of people of faith to be able to buy and use real estate to expand their houses of worship, and so it goes on and on. We absolutely are a faith friendly administration. Our Constitution and our founders are faith friendly, and I'm very passionate about this issue, Sean. So both on the anti Semitic and the anti Christian bias issues, we are extremely active already in this administration, and it's only going to ramp up as we staff up here in civil rights.
Speaker 2: I just listening to you. You have to defend the right to pray during COVID. It's kind of unimaginable that that would be a topic we'd ever discussed.
Speaker 1: What do you make? And we only have a minute left?
Speaker 2: Of assassination culture the radical left, some of them praising Luigi Mangioni, the guy accused of assassinating the United Healthcare CEO, or those that are pro Hamas, or those that cheer on domestic terrorism against Tesla, Bullets fired into Tesla dealerships and charging station set of blaze and Tesla set of blaze and owners being docked.
Speaker 1: What can happen with that?
Speaker 5: It is sickening, And you know it is an accidental, Sean, that people are joking about assassination and casually talking about it. There's a culture, there's a permissive culture in our media and social media that enables this. So every decent person, I think has a moral duty to stand up when people say stupid things like that and say that's gross, that's unacceptable. You're canceled. I'm not going to be standing here and listening to this because that's not acceptable, because that leads to these assassinations and this violence, and so we need to shut that down.
Speaker 2: Army Dylan, Assistant Attorney Generals with Civil Rights at the US Department of Justice. Army, thank you for being with us, and keep up the good work. We appreciate your time.
Speaker 6: It's my pledge, but thank you.
Speaker 2: Sean eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn on number. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 4: Now that we made some money for our sponsors, let's go back to making the liberals crazy. The hand Man is back on the radio right now, all.
Speaker 2: Right, twenty five till the top of the hour. Eight hundred nine four one, sewn. You want to be a part of the program if you find yourself exhausted and tired every day, especially after lunch of fighting the three pm crash, or maybe just struggling with memory issues, or you have a hard time dialing in and focusing, or maybe you're just kind of sick of being sick.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 2: Please stop, please pay attention to what I am about to tell you. Strong Sell is a revolutionary supplement. It is a game changer. I take it every single day. Gives me more natural energy, helps me stay dialed in, fully focused all day, and I just feel better overall, just works. Strong sell is an American made It's a natural product. It utilizes a proprietary method to get NADH to the billions of cells that are in your body. You can go online today, do your body of favor, invest in your health and hopefully it'll change your life.
Speaker 1: The beauty is a strong cell. Soul believes in their product.
Speaker 2: They have a sixty day no risk policy and you just go to Hannitystrong dot com. It's one word hannitystrong dot com promo code Hannity at checkout that will get you twenty percent off your order. Once again hannitystrong dot com and stay strong with strong Sell for your mind and your body.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: The Left and their identity crisis and their radicalism and their radical leaders are now out there fighting publicly. David Hogg is the DNC vice chair and he has pledged to raise and pledging money himself hundreds of millions of dollars to primary Democrats pretty much if they're not towing the hardcore Jasmine Crockett AOC squad left wing line and being left wing radical activists.
Speaker 10: Here's what he said, look at the last results of the previous election. Those are the purported experts that brought us here. Just to say, and I want to be clear, all this money that we're raising is not only being spent on primaries by any means. That is the story of a lot of journalists and media run with. We are working also to spend We're also going to be spending it on frontline seats where great young people are running, right if they are the Democratic nominee, to make sure we're bringing in fresh faces to Congress right now. We talk about diversity all the time in Congress. One of the things that we don't talk about as much in regard to that is age. Currently, if we have the same number of twenty five to thirty year olds in Congress as you do proportionally to the population, we would have over forty people under the age of thirty in Congress. And I don't know if you've looked at Congress recently, we have one that is under the age of thirty. That is not good for the future of the Democratic Party. But there are members too, because it's not just a matter of age, it is a matter of effectiveness. People say, well, David, is this just out with the old and in with the new. I would say no, this is out with the ineffective and in with the effective, because we need members who are ready to meet this moment, to fight back against Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: And with ipack against Trump. Resistance, resistance, resistance. I mean, it's like a broken record.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The interesting part of this, and this is where the intramural squabble now has has ratcheted up. Now, remember David Hog is the DNC vice chair. The DNC chair is Ken Martin. Here's what he says and how he rebukes David Hogg. Primary is his idea to primary other Democrats or elected Democrats currently in office.
Speaker 1: Listen, let me be unequivocal.
Speaker 11: No DNC officer should ever attempt to influence the outcome of a primary election, whether on behalf of an incumbent or a challenger. If you want to challenge incumments, you're more than free to do that, but just not as an officer of the DNC. Because our job is to be neutral arbiters. We can't be both the referee and also the player at the same time.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, anyway, eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, let us go to Raymond. He's in the United Socialist utopia known as California, Gavin Newsome country.
Speaker 1: What's up, Raymond? How are you, Sean Gray? How are you good? What's going on?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: This, well, I said I was. I live in California. I was just retired about a year ago as a correction officer for thirty years. And this whole thing with Garcia. These tattoos, they're not accidental. These these you know, these are badges of honor. They have to work to get. In fact, to be caught with one of those tattoos on you and you're not a gang member, it's such. It's like a death sentence in prison at least. And I don't understand why they can't. In fact, that's also one of the ways that the prison validates you as a gang member. Simple tattoo on your horn.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you this question. I brought this up yesterday. Why would anybody ever get tattoos that are related to MS thirteen or Trende or Ragar or any of these gangs if they weren't associated with the gangs. Doesn't make any sense to me. I don't think the average person is saying, you know what, I think I'm going to get an MS thirteen tattoo if they're not a member of MS thirteen.
Speaker 7: They would kill you in prison if you had it done and you weren't a member, and like a full fledged member, you'd be right.
Speaker 2: And by the way, when you would by the way, my mom was a retired corrections officer. Spent most of our adult life doing double shifts in jail, which I believe, you know, killed her at a young age. And it's a very very hard job and she probably was not in Like, what kind of prison were you in?
Speaker 1: Maximum security? Minimum security?
Speaker 7: For the second half of my career all maximum, and I did thirty years and my last fifteen the level four. Yeah, in in Delane.
Speaker 1: Are you dealing with the worst of the worst?
Speaker 7: Y oh yeah, on a daily and you know, how did you?
Speaker 2: I used to ask my mother this and she didn't want to talk about it, and she didn't want to answer me. But I'd asked, well, how do you deal with these people, because even though it was a county jail, they had everybody that was accused of murder and or waiting trial or whatever. They had the whole spectrum of people there, and I was like, well, how do you deal with these people? And she said, I'm just like, very firm and I show them respect, but I'm also a very clear and at the towards the end of her career, she would take them to court and tell them, if you run on my watch, I will shoot you.
Speaker 1: She did tell me.
Speaker 7: That policy, and that's change in California. Can't do that, which is why what that last guy did.
Speaker 2: So they run and then you let them get away if you can't catch them.
Speaker 7: That's the new policy. They're not allowed to shoot them.
Speaker 2: Well that's a that's a great policy. I'm not saying to shoot the person in the back. I'm just saying, you know, you got to take them down. You can't let an accused murderer, you know, just run away from a guard. That's why you put shackles on them and so on and so forth. But that was always part of the deals. But it was her way of just saying to them, all right, let's have an understanding here. I got a job to do. You're going to court. You're not getting away. You're not getting away on my watch. And then and then she would tell me that, you know, a lot of prisoners at the time they allowed smoking in prisons. She would give them cigarettes and she would be nice to them, and and people were grateful for that. A cigarette in prison means a lot to a prisoner.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, it's outlawed in California now, but that was their their their trade now it soups, but a good currency in prison back in the day with cigarettes.
Speaker 2: I mean, could what was it like when they stopped smoking? All hell must have broken loose?
Speaker 7: It was it was hard because they they would sneak it in at that point then it became actually more valuable.
Speaker 2: It's and did they always get it? I mean, did you smell cigarettes and weed like all the time?
Speaker 7: Constantly? It was, that was always it was either coming in. They were either getting it in through their visitors or I sorry to say, you know, bad dirty cops or dirty ancillary staff would bring it in, sell it to them whatever however they get it in, you know.
Speaker 2: And and you know what everyone kind of turns a blind idol. Well, let's be honest about it. They just and and and what do they call that alcohol that they make. I watched these prison shows where they ferment the fruit. What is that called.
Speaker 7: It's called truno p r u set it's oh, it's and it smells disgusting.
Speaker 1: Oh when you're walking.
Speaker 2: I mean, if these prisoners would would spend their lives, they can be very clever, genius. Even if they just spend that time doing things that are productive, they'd probably be very successful.
Speaker 1: That's the irony of that. It's sad.
Speaker 7: One of the guys literally through paint that he made in prison with items around, he he painted this incredible mural in the officer's office years ago, and it was like, I mean, just world class like talent. But you know they did what they did.
Speaker 2: You know, It's it's so sad. I mean, and it just is it just wasted human talent.
Speaker 1: It's so bad.
Speaker 2: Raymond, glad you you put in thirty hard years. I hope you got a good retirement and are enjoying your life, my friend, you deserve it.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Michael, my free State of Florida. Michael, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: Hey, Sean, thank you for taking my call and you and your staff is wonderful. My question is from yesterdayund parental rights. Why must we opt out of everything? The damage will be done already. Why don't they put a thing together where we have to opt into and this goes across the board, not just within the sime.
Speaker 1: I agree with you.
Speaker 2: What you're talking about is the Maryland school case that was arguing yesterday before the Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: I assume yes.
Speaker 2: I never thought i'd hear a Supreme Court justice in this case. Coursuch asking the attorney representing Montgomery County Public Schools about books like Pride Puppy that tells the story of a family celebrating Pride Day when their dog gets lost in the parade and an effort to reunite the pup with his loved ones. And it's a rhyming alphabet book described as affirming and inclusive, and apparently the book was previously used in the district's pre K curriculum. Now we're talking about kids in nursery school and they're being used in English language instruction. Gorsa ch has had the age of three and anyway, that was one book. Then there was another book, you know, where they're supposed to look for leather and things and bondage. There's a lawyer responded, it's not bondage, it's a woman in leather. Gorsa says a sex worker. No, that's not correct. I mean, this is what's going on in our supreme court. Well, the gorss then goes, well, I read it drag queen. Then the lawyer goes, well, the letter is actually a woman in a leather jacket, and that one of the words is drag queen.
Speaker 1: These are for the kids in kindergarten. What the hell is wrong with this? You're right, why do we have to opt out? How about they opt in?
Speaker 2: You want to do this, do it on your own time after school and let's spend the rest of the day focused on reading, writing, maths, science, history, and computers.
Speaker 1: Why don't we do that?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that would be that. That's what we need to do. And that goes across the board, not just within the school systems, but you know everywhere it's always opt out and the damage is already done we need to be able to the standard should be opt in period. Now, maybe you can get Jonathan Turley to take on this one. But you know, the side note would be, do we need to get power of attorney for our children, you know, before they go to school so they can't talk to them. Period.
Speaker 2: I'll just tell you something when you add into this equation that we spend more per capita per student than any industrialized country with the worst results, and then you look at this crap that we're even arguing before the Supreme Court. It is it's unimaginable what has gone wrong here? You know, people have lost any sense of prioritizing the things that are really important. If you want to be success, that'sful in this country. The latter to success is education. If you don't get that core education. You know, Joe Clark, we've played a scene from Lean On Me, a great role played by Morgan Freeman, and it was the real life story of Joe Clark at Paterson, New Jersey principle and he's like, if you don't have these basic schools, you will be shut out.
Speaker 1: And that is a fact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you don't have fundamentals and basics, you will be shut out and that American dream will not be yours anyway, got a roll, my friend. Appreciate you being with us. Eight hundred nine to four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, our number. Desiree, Texas Next Sean Hannity Show. Hey, Desiree.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 6: I'm blessed?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 6: I'm calling as I'm a taxpayer and I'm outraged with these organizations like Harvard, University of California, Planned Parenthood, while Disney Boeing. They all receive federal fending or tax benefit, and every taxpayer works hard for their money and for them to directly or indirectly use it for to heavily donate to the Democrat Party. And many taxpayers don't believe in that, and they don't want their tax paying money that they worked hard for going to the Democrat Party for what they stand for.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, why should union members, for example, be you know, why should rank and file money ever go to one party if they don't believe in that cost. I'll tell you right now that the unions. They didn't endorse in this last election, a lot of them. And I think the shift is imminent because Donald Trump clearly by getting eight trillion in investments, by threatening tariffs on these countries and then implementing them, these countries are going to invest in plants here. It's going to be good for American workers. We're talking about high paying career jobs for people. And they're the party of working men and women from now on. And Democrats are a bunch of coastal elitist jackasses that want to shove evs in our driveway, take away our gas stoves, our air conditioner, and our refrigerators, and tell us you know how to live our lives. I'm like, get out of my life, leave me alone. I believe in freedom.
Speaker 6: I do too, and I think that's a huge problem nowadays is many people want to enjoy that freedom, but it seems other companies.
Speaker 2: Stop wasting our money, stop spending money on New Green dealism, transgenderism, wokeism, lgbtqism abroad, hundreds of billions of dollars.
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: No wonder why we're stealing from our kids and grandkids will robbing their future anyway, you make great points, does it right? God bless you, God bless Texas. We really appreciate your call. Thanks for being there alright, eight hundred ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program,