Speaker 1: That song's totally different to me now that we used it yesterday and finished the lyric.
Speaker 2: Now that you're a co artist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was collaborating with our winner. I mean a lot of artists on that. Throw one more name on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, that's true.
Speaker 1: Twenty one the weekend and it's Chris all right. So let's get to this trending report. I do have Sam Smith tickets, and I do have a bunch of music lined up, fifty minutes actually of NonStop kiss music all lined up. So Tanya with the question, and Sisney, what's the answer. How do you sleep with your bedroom door open? Closed?
Speaker 2: Locked? We leave ours open for the kids to come in, so we don't even close it. It's wide open.
Speaker 1: I close mine and I have locked it before, it is tany how about.
Speaker 3: You we close it, but we don't lock it, Okay?
Speaker 1: And why are we having this conversation?
Speaker 3: Okay? Well, actually I want to have this conversation. I feel like Sisney might have some intels since she watches BANDR Pump Rules Ariano Maddox. She addressed some rumors that I've been going around, specifically a claim that she and Tom Sandoval both can afford to leave their shared home together. So again, if you are confused by scandival, Tom Sandoval cheated on his longtime girlfriend Ariano Maddox with their friend Slash co star Rachel Levis. But the two of them, Tom and Arianna, they live together, right, Okay. So Arianna said that she's not going to let this Tom situation screw her financially. She said, it's expensive. I have a lot of places that money has to go. I pay a mortgage. I am not rich. I do not have millions of dollars. And I'm also not going to squander my financial future and stability by putting myself in a position to screw myself over for the rest of my life. I sleep with my door lock just in case. The fact that the two of them are still in a home together is my worst nightmare.
Speaker 2: I can't believe she has not kicked him out of the house. So here's my question to you.
Speaker 3: If I paid a mortgage on a home and I needed his help to pay the mortgage because it's expensive, I would kick him out faster than you could say bye, and I would have somebody else move in to help me with the mortgage.
Speaker 2: I would kick him out and still make him pay the mortgage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how she's living under the same roof.
Speaker 3: I don't either, but they must. They must have purchased the home together. They did, so it's both of their names on them.
Speaker 2: Both of the names. They purchased it together. They weren't married. They own it fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: So there's like, you got to live with somebody that betrayed you like that so blatantly and publicly.
Speaker 3: Right, I can't imagine like I would even maybe just move in with a friend for the time being.
Speaker 1: I would never fall asleep and I would have so much anxiety it would not be possible to say, like she full.
Speaker 3: On has another boyfriend now I know, And could you imagine like sharing a refrigerator. They must be in their roommates, like they definitely don't share eggs, Like she probably has her urges and he has his.
Speaker 2: I know that she has been traveling and he's been traveling. You don't really see each other that much, so I mean, she's justifying it, and that's what's.
Speaker 1: Just to know, Right, that happened, and they're breathing the same air in your house or their house, I guess, right, Get him out. Coming up, we have fifty minutes of NonStop kiss music for your Tuesday