Speaker 1: Hello, Is this is this Kaitlin.
Speaker 2: Taylor? Yes, it is Kaylin.
Speaker 1: How are you Kaitlin?
Speaker 2: Oh good? You know you are a hard wizard to get in contact with. I had to call it them like two hundred times.
Speaker 1: You called two hundred times. You said I had you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, isn't it Kayla?
Speaker 1: If you Kaitlin, Kayla, Kaitlin. You know what's annoying about your name is that it's so close to being Caitlin, but it's not, and it's not Kaylen. It's like something in It's like Kayla and Caitlin divided by two. It's Kayla plus Caitlin divided by two the average of those two. And that bothers me. I wish it was just one of them, But what what is it? One more time and all internalize.
Speaker 2: It forever, like and klan.
Speaker 1: So she called two hundred times, and I assume if you call two hundred times, there there is something that that you want to talk about.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. So I really just need some petty advice kind of m So I was pregnant, I was dating this boy and a week before I had my baby. She's on me and kicked me out, and so then I was nice enough. I allowed him to be there while I gave birth. In the whole time, I laid up all night and watched him snapchat his new girlfriend back and forth.
Speaker 1: So he was hold on, hold.
Speaker 3: On, so he was.
Speaker 1: So he was in the room in the hot with the hospital room. Yes to tufe it away from you snapchat and his new girl. Yes, did he do any did he do anything to like in any way, shape or for I'm like, help you through the process of of the pregnancy.
Speaker 2: Oh, we were together the whole pregnancy until a week before I had the baby.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so continue to continue with you with your story.
Speaker 2: So his new girlfriend is pregnant, but it's not his it's her husband. So she left her husband the day he left me and moved into his house to day that I sent stuff out. So and I've been like trying to think, like I don't know, I feel like I've been really laid back about the whole ado. You know, Like the pettiest thing I did when I moved out was stole I. He had a bucket of change, and I took the bucket of change with me and the living room coffee table, so like I could have done, and now I I don't know, he doesn't do anything to help, and then he wants to sit and then, you know, just like he wants to act like he's such a good dad. It just makes me mad, and so I try to piss him off as much as possible, which isn't good and I shouldn't do that. I know that.
Speaker 1: You say you try to piss him off as much as possible. Besides stealing seventy cents in change and a coffee table, what do you do to piss him What other things do you do to try to piss him off?
Speaker 2: Okay? Like, so, my son has his last name and the other day I just texted him out of nowhere and was like, so I think I'm gonna change his last name to mine. Just little things like that, like I know would make him angry.
Speaker 1: And are you actually going to do that? Were you just doing that or just telling him?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just doing it. I'm just trying to pis him off. He called me immediately and I was like, I'm not only gonna do it, I just wanted to make you mad, and he's like, you're ignorant.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know what. I don't know, please continue.
Speaker 2: Oh that's it, Like, I just I need to know what I can do.
Speaker 1: You say you need to know what you can do? So well, i'm hearing from you. You're saying that you feel like you've been well. Well, this is very interesting to me because you're saying to me that you feel like you've been pretty chill despite the you know, craziness of the situation.
Speaker 2: Right, Like, I feel like i've been I mean, I try to. I don't know. He just makes me so mad all the time, and I just want I don't know, I just want to.
Speaker 1: What's going on with this dog? My dog?
Speaker 2: Oh, she's so bad. Her name's Macie. She's in yelling right now.
Speaker 1: She's in what.
Speaker 2: She's been dogs yelling right now?
Speaker 1: Oh good. She sounds like, UH say that she did something. I hear her. I hear her barks, translating into I didn't do it, but I know she did.
Speaker 2: She's so bad. She does everything. She choos up all my son's toys.
Speaker 1: So do you feel like you so like so like the are you conflicted?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Are you like thinking you've been too chill?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I really have, Like that's what I feel like. I feel like I've been bee chill and I want to not be too chill like he's been.
Speaker 1: Why do you well, why what do you mean? What do you mean? Why? Why do you say that you want to not be chill? That dog gets some lunch.
Speaker 2: That's weird. That is a weird thing to say that I don't want to be chill. I don't know, I just I feel like being petty. I guess.
Speaker 1: You feel like being petty. Well to me, so I feel like there's a sort of like peace. Well, you sound like you're It sounds like it's it's good that you don't want to be petty, right, because typically if you're going out of your way to like get revenge on people or piss people off, it like a lot of it is like at your own expense in a way, because they're as as people like to say, uh, living in your head of rent free. But it doesn't sound like uh sounds like it's a good thing that you've been chill about this situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is. I don't know. Maybe I'm just angry.
Speaker 1: It's just a place that you could talk with where the door the dog is not there.
Speaker 2: Yes, hold on, So okay? Is that better?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's way better. Okay, So so you what do you like want to not be chilled? Like, what are you feeling conflicted about?
Speaker 2: You know, I think today we just had a conversation and it made me really angry and then so like I was just I don't know, and so now I'm upset with him and I'm like, I just want to be ignorant, but I'm not really that ignorant of a person. So like I can't thinking I don't know.
Speaker 1: You well, I saw it do but like I mean, I I I almost feel like, well, listen, if you're going about your life in a way that is like peaceful for you, I don't know why you're why you feel this desire to to to want to be angry right, like you're chilling, You got your dog, your son, you're like your move you're sort of I'm not I'm not gonna put words in your mouth and say that you've moved on because I don't know, but like you're you're you're living your life. You're on the path to moving on. Uh sounds like fucking faster than a lot of people on average would. Uh would do you know? So I I I'm I don't know. I think I think it sounds to me like you're handling this in a good way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, probably, But I don't know. I think I'm just angry today honestly at him, because I don't know, because some days I'm just angry at him.
Speaker 1: How often do you do you, like, uh, interact with him.
Speaker 2: Even not very often, maybe like three or four times a month?
Speaker 1: Okay, And are you going out and trying to to meet someone new or are you focusing on Oh so you have a boyfriend already?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Ah, okay, well shit, I mean you you you have a new relationship, you got your kid, you get the dog. It sounds like you're like four dogs. I mean it sounds like you you you're you're sort of like quickly moving up and onwards with your life. I mean, I think that's good, right because pettiness, to me, like being petty and going out in secret revenge just means that like the feelings that that you have of rage are like, you know, still boiling and influencing you and and and you know, I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing, but uh, I mean, I don't know. I like the strategy you've taken on with this, you know, just fucking moving on with your life. Yeah, okay, next, Caitlin.
Speaker 2: What's next for me? I applied to college. Actually, next, what's next for me?
Speaker 1: Perfect? Listen, the best revenge is life well lived, isn't it.
Speaker 2: That's true?
Speaker 1: Well, then keep living life well, Kaitlin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think maybe I just needed to talk about it beautiful, and I feel it does feel better.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope you.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I hope that your dog. Uh. I don't know. You can get some horse tranquilizer for that guy. He definitely needs something. You know, you can give dogs like I started like vets who like prescribe like xanax and weed to dogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Actually, so she is super hyper and no joke. When she was little, she would just like randomly wake up, like two o'clock in the morning and start chasing her jail. So I used to give her beIN a drill when I would go to bed. That way she would sleep through the night, which I know sounds terrible.
Speaker 1: But if not, she was that is that veterinarian recommended.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dog's gonna have a drill.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know. I was just joking when I said to give your dogs annex and weed. I've fucking no idea. I don't. I don't endorse. I don't endorse taking my advice on anything about what to give to your dog. All right, well you say that one, Klein. Huh, have a good night, Klen. Thank you for calling too. Someone in the chat said that it's that it is safe, and uh, I'm gonna add on to what I said. I don't endorse taking my advice on, uh, what to give your dog. Don't endorse giving Uh, I don't endorse taking the advice of a random Twitch commentator on what you should to your dog. And yeah, I have no idea give your dog dog's like cheese. I think give your dog some parmesan cheese. Soon asked why I hate dogs. I don't hate dogs. I just hated I don't hate dogs. I just hated that dog for I hated that dog for that specific period of time, for one specific reason. My hatred was very pointed, explained and specific toward that one dog for that one purpose at that one time. And now that time is over and the purpose is over, and I'm never gonna see that dog ever again. And I don't. I don't care what happens to it. Not in like a bad. I don't. I don't wish it harm, but I don't. It's not I'm not gonna follow up to know what happened to it in the future, which is fair because why would I have no attachment to the dog. Let's take a phone call. Hello, we have Bono, twenty eight years old from Florida. That's me. I'm trying to do a radio thing. But by saying your your age and where you're calling from and your name in like that way, what do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Man, is this really the gecko?
Speaker 1: Is this really Bono?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 5: Man. That is great to hear you. Man, I've been listening to you every day for eight hours when I do my landscape being on spot.
Speaker 1: Okay, and this is fucking.
Speaker 5: Amazing that you answered. And it is my week vacation, so it makes it even not much better?
Speaker 1: Is your week vacation?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I took a whole week off the work man.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I'm honored to be a part of this valuable time that you're spending. Am I on the speakerphone right now? Bono?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I could take you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take me off the speakerphone. It's easy to hear you on speak Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 5: I tak get off.
Speaker 1: Now, beautiful, beautiful, bino. What's going on? Tell me everything? Tell me nothing.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean I took a week off vacation. I had a job interview last week, didn't get the job, but happy that I got to talk to you. So I mean it's a win win in my situation. And I'm a vacation so I couldn't be happier.
Speaker 1: I guess is there anything in particular that you want to talk about by him?
Speaker 5: I mean there was a I mean I was telling my old lady the other day that it was kind of weird how when I was younger when a juvie about five or six times, and ever since I turned eighteen, I'm actually on the opposite side of the law. So now I do like security, cut grass and sell fire. So so that I was just kind of a weird change that I did.
Speaker 1: M hm. So you werean out of juvi, I guess. I guess I had have been like over ten years ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, it was when I was in my younger age.
Speaker 1: H And do you feel like you sort of learned learned a lot from that experience?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean as I got older, I said Okay, you kind of where you know, the younger guys are, I mean, prison is where the big boys are, so you kind of don't want to end up going there. So it's either turn your life around or keep going a big pass. So decided to turn it around.
Speaker 1: And you said you went multiple times. You said you went like six times, do you.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I went?
Speaker 5: First time, I got fourteen charges stood on note of this day. Why my mom has all my paperwork somewhere, so I haven't really got into it. And then the second time was because I've been in a follow the roads, I guess in probation, so I got sent back again. Third time was just for a different charge that I had.
Speaker 7: M hm.
Speaker 1: So like when you went to Juvie, I'm curious, I know this is a long time ago, and I don't want to just focus on the bad stuff because I want to I want to sort of like hear about the the flip that you're telling me about right now, how you sort of you know, got on the other side into security. But so you started out so so apparently the first couple of times you went, was it not awful enough to like prevent you from ever wanting to go back.
Speaker 5: Uh, it wasn't that bad because I've been an arternative school when I was younger. So I got kicked out of my regular school and went to an alternative school and it was basically just like a juvie, just without the walls. I guess. So first two times didn't really affect anything, but as I got to the thirty and four ORF, I was like, I'm getting older, the charge are going to be a bit bigger, and they're charging people as adults now. So it's one of those things that you're just gonna have to change before it gets worse here.
Speaker 1: And so then what set you back for the fifth and sixth time, I guess let's.
Speaker 5: Just say I was selling stuff that I wasn't too, so I ended up getting charged for that. Well, I got kicked out of school at first, right, and got charged for it, and then got kicked out of the state.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but so then, oh, you got kicked out of.
Speaker 5: The state, Yeah, the whole state. They gave me twenty four hours to leave the state. If I didn't leave, I was either going to go to a foster home for juvie for about a year or two till I turned eighteen or a prison. So I left the left about two hours later after they told me that.
Speaker 1: Wow, I didn't even know. I didn't even know that you could be banned from a state.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you should have seen how I surprised my family was. But I mean, that's the quickest ticket, o't And I don't like planes, so I kind of don't remember being on the plane half the time, because yeah, I was just too terrified to even realized I was on the plane.
Speaker 1: Were you Were you terrified of being on the plane? Were you terrified of.
Speaker 5: Leaving being on the plane? I actually wanted to come back to my state because I didn't really like it up there anymore, so I kind of wanted to just come back. It was more of a country life over there where I was instead of being in the city. So I kind of wanted to come back to the city life.
Speaker 1: Mh. And are you still banned from this state? How long does this ban last?
Speaker 5: No, it was just a year banned, So I'm good to go back and forth as I please now. But yeah, I was pretty shocked that they can actually kick you out the whole stae.
Speaker 1: How did your family react when you had to leave?
Speaker 5: They just told me to go home and pack my bags and get the quickest ticket I can and we left a couple hours later.
Speaker 7: M hm.
Speaker 1: So all right, so you got kicked out of school and you had to leave the States, but you didn't go You didn't end up going back to juvie? What what? So? What? What did you like? What was your next sort of move after that?
Speaker 5: Basically I was already getting to that age where are a team, So chargers are not as small as they were when you were a teenager. So I decided to take the right path because I didn't want to go to the prison. And that's when I started changing up and doing better.
Speaker 1: I guess, did you get like a gig of some kind doing something? Did you? Were you able to get a GED or go back to school or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, as soon as I came back, I went to school, I jumped out. In about the same month I dropped out, I got my GD because nowadays you can't really do nothing without a GD if you didn't have one, So made sure that was the first thing I did.
Speaker 1: And you said you work at security now right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, working security, sell firearms, you know a little.
Speaker 1: Bit of everything, And are you enjoying what you're doing now.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say I enjoyed, but I mean a learning. As I keep making money, I'll do whatever I need to do, so that keeps me going.
Speaker 1: To the point of what keeps you going? I'm curious, like, what would you say are the most prominent motivating factors in your life? We know that money is won, but but is there anything else that that that you think is a significant motivating factor for you?
Speaker 5: Uh, my mother and my younger sister. I mean, they've seen it from where I used to be the tour now, so that keeps me on my toes to keep doing better decisions instead of making bad ones.
Speaker 1: Nice. Nice? Do you still have a have a good relationship with both of them?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have a great relationship with even though they say I eat a lot, But I don't think I eat a lot. I think it's just I'm hungry all the time. So what do you need to.
Speaker 1: Eat a lot?
Speaker 5: My mom? My mom is Mexican, so I basically have like a Mexican restaurant in my house all the time.
Speaker 1: That's cool. What like what specifically, like what kind of Mexican.
Speaker 5: Food tacos, manulo, mola, floutes, some OLiS, basically anything I can and ask her to make sure'll make and I get to eat it the same day.
Speaker 1: That's pretty awesome. Actually, yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean a lot of people tell me why I don't go you a Mexican restaurant, But like I said, why go to a Mexican restaurant? I could just go home?
Speaker 1: What your name was? Bono? Yep, Bono. Is there anything that you want to say to the people before we go? Maybe maybe something you would say to someone who was in a similar position as you when they were younger, or or any or anything at all that you want to say to the people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anybody that's doing bad and I feel like they're in a bad situation and they can't turn their lives around. You can always turn your life around. You got to put your mind to it, and you don't always have to be doing the same task, just to choose a different one to make sure that you're happy and make sure you're family happy, beautiful.
Speaker 1: Thanks for Colin, Bono, take.
Speaker 7: It easy all right, man.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 7: To see someone in the.
Speaker 1: Chat said that this paint has to be very bad for my skin, and to that, I say, we will find out in a few years, because I think I've only been doing this a year and a half and I don't think that the paint. I don't think it. I don't think that the paint attacks in the short term. The short term. I think the paint plans ahead and will kill me slowly over a long period of time. So I don't know just yet, but we will see. I feel like I remember reading somewhere that you know, there's no violent jay from the insane clown Polse. I don't know if this was like if this might have been a fake article, but I remember reading somewhere that he got some kind of I don't know if it was a cancer or does he something happened to him because he was wearing the paint all the time. And if hey, if that article is fake, then look if he can do it, I can do it. Potentially, everyone in the chat is like, oh, you gotta use here's one more thing, and then we'll take phone calls. But this happens all the time. I swear you guy, this is always happening. I get on here and I complain about this paint killing me, and then someone will DM me on Instagram or something and be like, gek, you gotta hear the products that you got to use, the fucking the primer, the the cleansing oil, moisturizer thing. And I do them for like a day and then I get I get lazy, and I said, up doing them? How badly do I need to moisturize? Really? Can I live a successful, happy, fulfilled life without moisturizing? I feel like I can. Hello is this Colby?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: It is hello, Colby.
Speaker 8: Oh, so nice to be on here.
Speaker 1: I'm glad, you know. I'm I think it's cool that you were able to make that decision. After only being on here for a second, you immediately felt like like it was good to be on here, And I'm I'm that's good. I think right, Maybe it's maybe it's too snap of a judgment, maybe five minutes from maybe I don't know. I don't know. I'll shut up. What's your name again, Colby?
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Colby?
Speaker 8: So I came on here to tell the story about when I was like five years old, I went to a Mexican restaurant in Bangor Main called Miguel's. I was a very what I need to go to the bathroom, right, very very dirty bathroom leaving, a shy five year old decides to pee all over the floor.
Speaker 1: Okay, when you say you were OUs, you were five years old on a Mexican restaurant. You go to the use a bathroom, You go to use the bathroom alone, your parents don't like take you.
Speaker 8: Oh no, it's just how old.
Speaker 1: How old are kids usually when you got to go take them to the bathroom or when they can go on their own. It's five ah, right, five years so let's see. So well, Okay, when you say you peed all over the floor, is it something where you attempted to use the urinal but you failed and you peed on the floor, or you in the middle of the bathroom intentionally just went straight for the floor.
Speaker 8: Oh, right out the door. Honestly, it was very very dirty bathroom. As I said, it was, yeah, kind of like a gas station bathroom, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Mm.
Speaker 8: And then after that, I mean, the waiter came up to me and looked at me and my mom and her partner and looked at us and was like, I know what you did, And me, being a shy five year old, looked back at him and asked, what do you mean? My mom stuck up for me and like.
Speaker 5: He didn't do that?
Speaker 8: Like, yes, yeah, but I did. I mean, I'm a fier would be ashamed for that. M.
Speaker 1: So you denied it, and your mother believed you, and she joined you in your denial.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you feel at the time any guilt for bringing your mother into your lie?
Speaker 8: Honestly? Now? I was kind of afterwards, continued to eating my food.
Speaker 1: Really didn't think about it at all in any sort of guilt framed way, honestly, now and contemporarily, how do you feel about it?
Speaker 8: Honestly, I don't know how to feel about it now now that I have my own hit of my own you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You have a child of your own now?
Speaker 8: Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: And how would you feel if if you were in a similar situation as your mother with your current child?
Speaker 8: You know, I'd stick off for my daughter as well, But afterwards, I don't know how i'd feel, like what I would say to her? M.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing is it sounds like, and correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you did not pee on the floor intentionally out of malice. Sounds like you peeed on the floor out of like some sort of maybe it was shock. I don't I don't, I don't know what what like propelled the pee out of your body, but it was. It feels like it was like an involuntary emotional response to something more than it was an act of malice.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I would agree with that. I mean, I didn't do it to do it right, You didn't want to walk any further into the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Mhm. What was the name of this restaurant.
Speaker 8: It was Miguel's in Bangor, Maine.
Speaker 1: Is it still there? Yeah, go back there, stand by the bathroom and next time somebody peas in there on the floor, you bring a rag, you clean it up yourself. You clean up pissing that bathroom once, and then you're done forever. Your your deaths have been repaid. But you got to go back there and you gotta clean up someone's piss just to sort of.
Speaker 8: Or I never thought of doing.
Speaker 1: You gotta find the owner of the restaurants and let their kid piss in your mouth.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 1: No, it's too far, you don't have to do that, but you could.
Speaker 8: I kind of feel like it's one of those acts that was just kind of frown upon, you know what I mean, Like masturbating on a place.
Speaker 1: I also I also think it would be very frowd upon. What's your name again?
Speaker 7: Colby?
Speaker 1: Colby? Thank you very much? Calling hello, Dinkas, Hello, how are you dinkis?
Speaker 7: So my calling topic probably isn't too good now about uh, your rant about how much you hate talks?
Speaker 1: I didn't go on to do you all right? Clearly nobody was listening to I was very I never said I hate dogs. I like dogs. I just said I hated like that specific dog for that I no longer hate that dog, by the way, but I just hated that dog for that specific time, for that specific reason. Did that? Did that not cut? Did I not make myself? I feel like I made myself pretty clear. I feel like no, you did. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: It's when you were talking about it. When you were talking about it, I had the feeling of, Uh, you were going to pick my call for comedic bits.
Speaker 1: You thought I was going to pick your call for comedic bits. I'm sorry. I drank a bunch of whole milk before the stream, so I'm a little amped up. M tell me, tell me what you wanted to talk about.
Speaker 7: Why I called in is tomorrow I have to put down my dog, and I don't know. I don't know if advice is the right question, because you know, advice about what, But I guess I don't know just how to process that. I guess looking for information with that.
Speaker 1: How old is your dog?
Speaker 7: Eleven and a half eleven and a half.
Speaker 1: What kind of dog is it?
Speaker 7: Golden Retriever?
Speaker 1: What's their name? Maggie, Maggie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so they get Golden Retrievers for some reason get like tumors really bad. So she now is like she's been doing fine, and then all of a sudden, like she's not eating and she has a bunch of tumors and stuff. So I think tomorrow is the day. Unfortunately. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I have a Golden Retriever too, and I love gold Numbertrievers. See, I don't hate dogs. I hated that dog, but I don't hate dogs in general. I love Golden Retrievers. They're good dogs, They're very active, they're very sweet, the very affectionate dogs.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: How would you.
Speaker 7: Describe what the name of the dog you hate?
Speaker 1: The name? I don't know. I don't even I don't hate them enough to know their name. I'm over it completely. Tell me more about Maggie. What what is Maggie like?
Speaker 7: Well, she used to be very hyper and run around and stuff and you know, typical dog stuff. Now she just pisses and ships everywhere.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm hm. That's where we.
Speaker 7: All are her body.
Speaker 1: I had a dog, Yeah, I had a right my I had a gold I had a Golden Retriever that died as well. Her name was it was Jessica, And I'm sorry I remember she uh. Shortly before she died, I watched her take a full shit on her own leg. And that's it's not that I don't think that's the place where anyone wants to be.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just sucks for you know, like humans, it takes eighty years to get to that. But you watch a dog in this lifespan of ten years, you know.
Speaker 1: Do you know this dog? Do you own the dog with anyone, like a partner or like or is it just you and the dog.
Speaker 7: I got the dog when I was a kid, and then so it's been at my parents since that's where I lived. And then I just bought a house and so I didn't bring her with me because I knew this point was coming sometime this year. So to then up end everything that she's used to and be like, oh, we're living here for three months and then die. So she's right, she's with my parents right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, And how how are your parents? How are your parents feeling? Did they also have as as strong a connection to the dog as you do?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, My my mom's gonna have kind of brought it up, you know, since for these last few months I haven't been there that you know, she thinks now is the time. M So it's not just my call I'm making, So it's kind of a joint.
Speaker 1: Call, right, I mean, that's that that it's you know, I uh, you know, all the circumstances considered, it is it is nice to be able to celebrate the life of your dog alongside other people who also cared about Maggie.
Speaker 3: Mm hm, m hm.
Speaker 1: And you guys said you're going tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because what it is is she's been off and on in you know, she's very sick, but at the same time, there's been weeks to a month where she's been perfectly healthy and happy or act at least acting healthy. But the last three days she hasn't eaten at all. And then uh so we called the vet and she said that if she doesn't eat by the third day, right, I got Tomorrow will be the third day that she hasn't eaten, And if she hasn't eaten by then, it's kind of a sign mm hm. Which it's been. It's been downhill, uh for close to a year or two years. So do you I went over, I was trying to I was trying to like give her cheese and stuff and like all the stuff she normally would eat she has no interest in.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Have you.
Speaker 1: Sort of taken uh have you have you have you reflected on I don't know, maybe maybe maybe nice memories that you have that you have had with Maggie, anything in particular that you want to share. Uh.
Speaker 7: Well, last year we kind of knew like she was. She started getting bad last year, like real bad, and so when we went to the beach, we took her with us and that was I mean, she lives in my backyard. Other than not living out there all the time. I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: She she.
Speaker 1: Has a very limited uh, travel experience, as most dogs do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I guess you know from her perspective, knowing that there's an ocean and the beach is probably surprising and weird. So that was kind of like a nice last thing to do, even though it was.
Speaker 1: A half ago. That's interesting, right because you you almost like, I like the way you're talking about that, Like, you know, your dog is a very limited worldview, only to like your backyard. But then they're like, oh, there's a whole ocean and beach and stuff. I almost almost almost feel like I almost feel like that every time I go to the beach, you know, because we're all spending all of our time in our fucking rooms and offices and caves and shit. You get the guy You're like, as a whole, we're all we're all kind of dogs too in a way, you know, we all live sedentary lives and then shut ourselves and die, and.
Speaker 7: People standing around talking about us dying, and one will die and then it actually happens.
Speaker 1: Does that feel? Do you feel weird talking about you're the fact that your dog will around the dog?
Speaker 7: I wouldn't say so. I mean, she was right there today when I was talking about it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: But yeah, she's just she's not doing good at all, Like when I was petting her. She kind of just now feels like a skin with a sack of in it, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense kind of.
Speaker 7: I mean it's a gross description.
Speaker 1: But it's a little it's a little gross, but still a good dog, you know, Maggie. What's your name again? Dinks Dinkas, Dinkas. I'm sorry I didn't give you any advice because I don't necessarily necessarily no, but is there No, I don't hate dogs, Dinkers. I love dogs. I have a dog. I have a Golden Retriever. I have too gold I two Golden retrievers. One of them died. One of them took a ship on her leg and then died right after. But I like dogs. I love dogs. I love your dog, dude, I love your dog. I'm proud to hear. But she had a wonderful time at the beach, and proud of you for giving her a good life. You take some time, you take some time on these next few days, when you're reflecting on the life of this dog. You give yourself a pat on the back, thinkers, for all the good work you've done to give that dog a good life. You feel good about that. You reflect, you think about her life. You feel good about her life. She had a good life. You gave one to her, and you know, I don't know, I hope, I hope that as as as you're bathing in the reflection of of your dog's life, of of of what she meant to you, you're you're almost given this like, I don't, I don't, I don't know how you would say it, but this this rejuvenation for all the all the various joys in your life, not just the joy that this dog gave to you. You're like, oh, maybe I should, you know, appreciate the the sky while I could still see it, or my my my parents while I can still see them. You know, I hope, I hope it gives you a greater appreciation and for all the other things that are bringing to joy in your life. That's a great point, you know, so so so thank you very much for calling Dinkas and and real quick, of course you can say something real quick.
Speaker 7: You might ignore this question. That's fine and do that thing where you say good night Denkas.
Speaker 1: We've had to sincere a conversation for me to do that. Now I would normally do that, but that we've had we're at it sincere point. Now where if I did that, it wouldn't come off as funny. I would just look like a dick.
Speaker 7: So well, it's very it's very off. It's very off topic. Oh sure, is there a chance that you will ever do a an Age three team up again for Collins?
Speaker 1: If if? I mean, look, if he ever calls me, I'll come on anytime that they that they want me to come on, you know, mm.
Speaker 7: Hmm, all right. I just figured I asked because I was curious.
Speaker 1: I don't hate dogs. I hated that one, I explained myself already. I refuse to do it again. I love dogs. I love your dogs.
Speaker 7: I love you, I said, now was a chance I didn't say you hate dogs. I fully believe you love dogs.
Speaker 1: Think it's yep, thank you for calling. Much love to you. I have a good rest of the night. Hello is this Joshua?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 7: It is?
Speaker 6: What is going on in Lisle?
Speaker 1: What's up, Joshua? How you doing? Man?
Speaker 5: Good man?
Speaker 6: Just walking back from the store.
Speaker 1: What'd you get?
Speaker 6: I had to unfortunately use the restroom up there.
Speaker 1: You had to use the restroom at the store. What's wrong with your restroom at home?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 6: So my apartment complaces are kind of old. SORRYR cars passing my apartments are kind of old and the setic tints kind of got backed up, and for the last four days I haven't been able to use the rest room in no form of fashion unless I want to pretend to be a plumber. Get the plunger everything, draino and go add a little elbow grease.
Speaker 1: At what point does it I mean, how far away is the story?
Speaker 6: You're walking up to my door now, Oh, it's like a two minute walk.
Speaker 1: How at what point does it become more efficient for you in terms of your energy to just fix the toilet?
Speaker 6: Well? See, I live in a apartment complex, so I complained to the office and they're like, well, we come little use the hose and put it in there and drill it out. But it's the whole complex, so they're just kind of postpone and fixing the whole septic system.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, so the septic system is fucked for the whole apartment complex.
Speaker 7: Absolutely wow?
Speaker 1: And how long has it been fucked? Four days?
Speaker 6: About four days?
Speaker 1: How is there not rioting going on at the fucking office? Man?
Speaker 6: Man? So like, as of as of this morning, I literally going door to door, I'm walking in my house now, I started going door to door, like you're.
Speaker 1: Building a fucking militia to go tear down the apartment complex office and get that.
Speaker 6: Shit fixed exactly, Like we need some free rant and we need to be able to shit when we want to see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, no, literally, get everywhere. Here's what you do. You get everyone to go out, You get everyone like you like, Okay, Wednesday, five pm, we all take a ship in the middle of the hallway. They can't evict all of us at once. If we do that strength.
Speaker 6: In numbers, that's the next level.
Speaker 1: You're already going around campaigning for the for the your cause. I feel like that's the only way you're gonna get them to really pay attention. Joshua Bom and your fucking smoke detector needs batteries.
Speaker 6: Oh oh, that was my son.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I thought it was a smoke detector.
Speaker 6: My son came in.
Speaker 1: He yelled, hey, Dode, you hold you take a ship. You hold your son, you in what you take off his diaper? You ship with your son in the middle of the hallway. Yeah, yeah, how's he eat?
Speaker 7: He's good, he's great.
Speaker 6: He we went to the park today. We've been playing. He's been on his tablet, but you know, he ships in the diaper so he doesn't feel my pain.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm hmm. Well wait a minute, what do you what do you do with the diapers? You don't you don't flush me in the toilet, do you? You just throw them away? Oh?
Speaker 6: No, See, yeah, I have a dumpster, like it's not too far from my house to take him out there.
Speaker 7: Put him in a bag.
Speaker 6: Diaper genie stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Do you feel stuff? And he know what is a diaper genie?
Speaker 6: It's like so it's like a little container where you put all its like, has a scented bag and you put all the diapers in there so it doesn't make your house smell like shit. And then you take one bag out it holds like thirty diapers in it at one time.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a scented well, I'm familiar with the concept of a scented garbage bag to make the garbage less.
Speaker 7: Yeah, scented, same thing.
Speaker 6: It just has like a latch and it holds up the diapers and whatnot. It's just made specifically.
Speaker 1: Hypergenie. Do I detect a podcast sponsor somewhere in the.
Speaker 6: Future, Oh, look at us diaper Genie is on the way. It's not a friend though, it's.
Speaker 1: Just like the concept.
Speaker 7: It's not a brain, it's just a concept.
Speaker 1: So okay, So Joshua, aside from the fact that you have to go, Actually, I'm curious, has the store noticed a strong influx of people coming to use its toilets from your apartment?
Speaker 6: See me, I live so close and I go there so frequently. I told him, I'm like, hey, tween toilets fucked up, got to use the restroom. And he's like, you're the third person today, and I'm like, oh my god, So he definitely noticed it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, every single person your apartment's got to go use his fucking toilet somewhere.
Speaker 6: It's like it's only like two it's two gas stations and a Dairy Queen. Everything else you have to drive to.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that Dairy Queen bathroom is probably fucked. It's fucked.
Speaker 7: How many people do My girlfriends is?
Speaker 6: It's my girlfriend and my son, and she's watching the stream in the other room and she heard me mention the dairy Queen bathroom and since she's been happening to go, she's like, yeah.
Speaker 5: Definitely gross.
Speaker 1: Would does she go with you to take a ship. Is it almost like a date?
Speaker 6: No, I wouldn't say a date, but it's definitely We got to try to plan the trips at the same time, so we're not just alternating trips, you know.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Lemansha is just the worst thing that's going on in your life right now. Yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 6: Bills are caught up, sunstead, girlfriend's happy dogs, chilling, got a good job, well, a decent job, you know.
Speaker 3: So just can't ship.
Speaker 1: You just can't ship well.
Speaker 6: And like I told your call representative, I was really kind of was in an upset move because I really had to go. And then like I called sixty times on my girlfriend's phone and forty times on my phone, and then it finally went through and my day changed around.
Speaker 1: Did did the wait? So are you telling me that you had to take a ship at the beginning of this call, but then you got so engrossed in the call that you forgot you had to take a shit.
Speaker 6: No, When I walked to the store and then I came back walking from the store.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I thought I did something, so so on, Hold, I was in the ship at some point.
Speaker 1: You were in the Were you prepared? Were you prepared to have this conversation while you were on the toilet?
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 6: I was going to be like, but I didn't want to feel contradicted because I didn't want to be like, oh, my toilet's not working, but I'm sitting on the toilet right now.
Speaker 1: You would, I would have allowed you to explain yourself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know you would because I listened to your podcast while I'm at work, So I do understand that you do give everybody a fair chance, even if they don't understand the question or whatever, to explain themselves.
Speaker 1: Thank you man, Thank you. Do you ever listen to it while you're taking a ship? Yes?
Speaker 6: Sometimes, like if I'm at work and I'm moving the boxes, man, it's like, oh I gotta take a ship. I don't stop the podcast to keep it rolling.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, Joshua, Joshua, I appreciate your your your kind words, and your listenership, and uh, do you have any Do you have anything else that you want to say before we go to the people?
Speaker 3: No chat?
Speaker 6: You guys are awesome. Thank you, Lyle. You're awesome. Keep doing what you do.
Speaker 1: Get beautiful. Talk to you soon, josh.
Speaker 6: Hey, bing bomb up bing.
Speaker 1: Bong, Dude. I don't know what that means, but I'm signing. I'll sign off on it. James, Yeah, James, how's it going? Yeah?
Speaker 9: It's going good?
Speaker 1: Man, Yes, sir, it's going good. Why is it going so well? What's what's so good about it?
Speaker 9: I'm just enjoying myself.
Speaker 1: How was going for you?
Speaker 7: Get?
Speaker 1: Uh's going pretty well? If you had a really good night of calls, I've been enjoying the whole the whole damn thing. Am I on the speakerphone? By chance?
Speaker 9: You're not on the speakerphone, but I had you on Reddit while I was watching you, so now you're You're just on my AirPod.
Speaker 1: It's just me and you. So what's going on? James?
Speaker 9: Not much? Man. Actually started up a video game to play while I was waiting, but you hit me up in the middle. So here I am with you.
Speaker 1: Is there anything in particular that you wanted to talk about?
Speaker 9: So my issue I spoke to the individual on the phone was as recently became a manager of a bar, and I never had an issue while I was bartending or serving in a restaurant with talking to people, But since I've became a manager. I'm kind of timid about it. I don't know if it's the responsibility that is expected of me.
Speaker 3: Or what, but I just.
Speaker 9: I don't feel like myself going up to people and talking to them, Like I don't feel comfortable doing it. Before I did and now I don't. So I was wondering if it's an anxiety issue which I've never had before in my life, or what could be going on. So I was wanting a second opinion and seeing if you could help me out with it.
Speaker 1: MM, so this is interesting. So you were, well, no, I you know, it's funny you say that because I used to like throw illegal bar, like running a legal bar out of my fucking basement, and I felt like the man when I was there. I felt like it was way easier to talk to people because I was like, you know, because you're the guy in charge, you know, it makes you feel like you belong there. Whereas you know, if I were just like a patron at a bar, I'm like, you know, fucking I would wouldn't talk to anyone. So it's interesting to me that you're feeling sort of an opposite feeling. That's that's very interesting to me. So tell me all right, So when you were just a bartender, you weren't a manager. And by the way, are you a do you own this? Do you own this establishment now or just a manage?
Speaker 9: So it's a it's a corporate owned establishment. It became corporate within the past few years, within the past four months, I believe, or four or five months, given I became a manager from a bartender. I bartended for eight years before that, and I've been in the industry for fourteen So this is like brand new to me, like straight up never done it before, brand new type stuff. But before I never had an issue. Now it's kind of.
Speaker 5: If if.
Speaker 9: There's there's a problem with the table, I like you sure you don't want somebody else to go to it? And in like in any other instance, I was always the first person, like I would I would deal with the problem.
Speaker 1: So you said that when you were a bartender, when you were just a bartender, you were and a manager. Do you feel did you feel okay? I want you to rank you? Okay, between you as a patron at a bar, you as a bartender at a bar, and you as a manager of a bar. Who is where would you rank those? In one to three from outgoing this, outgoing this.
Speaker 9: I would say actually being a bartender would be number one, okay, Second would be a patron at a bar and bullshit during the manager. Three would be the actual actual manager.
Speaker 1: Yes, so crazy, okay, So that all right? So so then this is interesting to me because that you put patron, that you put working at the bar above the patron, because tell me, what is it about being the bartender that actively gives you, uh let's call it confidence?
Speaker 9: So so being the bartender, I don't necessarily say it would be confident, but it would be that you you have to come before me before you come before anybody else. So if I tell you know, if I'm cutting.
Speaker 5: You off, if say, the.
Speaker 9: Get comes to my to my bar and you've had too many Woodfords, I'm telling you know, right you keep going on and on with me. I'm telling you know.
Speaker 1: It's an authoritative position.
Speaker 9: Authority exactly exactly, and I'm not used to it. This is never I've never been in that authoritative position, and I don't know how to not I wouldn't say mentally, but I don't know how to process that.
Speaker 1: So you well, well, no, I'm saying that being the bartender in a way is an authoritative position because you you know, you cut people off and you'll feel as though you are in command of the place. But now as a manager, you like actually are in command of the place. Is that like give you anxiety? This is so I don't know, this is so like it's hard to crack because it feels so counterinto it.
Speaker 9: It it's foreign to me as well. That's why I figured i'd give you a call.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like do you feel like there's like more pressure on you now?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, maybe that's it.
Speaker 9: I came I came from an establishment before the place I'm working at. I came from an establishment to where as a bartender I would have to call the cops, like at least once a weekend. It was given to Now I'm kind of in a nicer, kind.
Speaker 5: Of upscale.
Speaker 9: Type of environment.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, and it's uh interesting.
Speaker 9: I think it's kind of messed with my head a little bit. And and I can't I can't figure out how it's messed with me. I know it's there, but I can't cross fit in my head that this is why or this is this is the reason this is going on. And that's kind of that's kind of what's thrown all of this off. And I want to be great at what I do, but it's throwing your arrangement.
Speaker 1: So you're not new, as you said, to the industry. You've been here, you know for years and years and years. But are you new to this sort of upscale establishment? Is this your first time working in what you would consider an upscale an upscale establishment?
Speaker 9: Yes, sir, you're you're correct for probably about maybe that's it. Yes, And and see that that's kind of what I thought as well. So I wasn't sure, but I never went like so I started the establishment as a server, became a bartender, put me through management training, and uh like, throughout the whole process, I was like, this is freaking awesome. Like I had confidence, I felt great in myself until they sent me back to the store I was going to be at. And then once I got back to the store, it was kind of like I hit my head into a wall. It was like, Damn, this is completely a different environment than I envisioned.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel like and uh, this could be a load of shit, but I feel like, you know, I mean, well, well look at it like this, right, you've been in the industry for what fifteen years? And you said you've been working mostly at the CD sort of places where you would always have to call the cops when you first show like when you were when you first showed up, whatever, when you were eighteen or whatever. The fuck uh at one of these places to be a bartender. Were you not sort of having to deal with and adjust to this, to this environment.
Speaker 9: Dude, I my first month bartending, no shit, I googled how to talk to people. So I googled what what I should be doing as a bartender. I figured out, you talk about the news, you talk about sports, you talk about you talk about non non confrontational stuff, and I would. I would sit there before I went to work every day. I would read non confrontational stuff so I could have something.
Speaker 1: To talk to people about, like local news stories.
Speaker 9: Not necessarily local, but local, national, weather, sports, all that, just because I didn't I wasn't acclimated to being a bartender and actually having people right there in front of me like I was used to being a server, and I would. I would take your orders walk away, wouldn't have anything to do with you being a bartender. I would. I'd be there in front of you. I would always have shit to do in front of you, so it always if you wanted to talk to me, I'd have to be there. So I looked this stuff up, and every single day before I went into work, I would I would do research, and I mean for like three or four months until I got the confidence too not not to have to do this. So that's where the anxiety part comes into, is that I was thinking that it comes from that or it stems from that issue, and but I've never had that issue before in my life, so that that's what kind of throws me off.
Speaker 1: You have to google how to talk to rich people. See if you get any other responses. See what Googles say about that.
Speaker 9: You know, I wouldn't say you're you're too too far off there if you throw old in the mix, that would that would be.
Speaker 1: Like on point, well, I get well, So I mean to like to throw it back to the reason I was I was originally asking, is like, you know, okay, when you when you were eighteen, you were like you were googling how to talk to people like you were you were you were clearly, like you know, in a brand new environment that you were adjusting to but then you know, X amount of years later, you you adjusted to the environment, you know, and then you're you became a pro And I believe that, you know, I mean, it sounds to me like this is a brand new sort of position for you. I believe that as time moved on you you became more socially ept in in this uh like c D environment as you say, you became comfortable with that. And then you're in a new environment, so you're naturally going to be uncomfortable. But you know, as as you've already proven you will naturally over time, I think at least from from what you've told me uh acclimate to that new environment. Okay, I would think, oh, yeah, see what Google has to say. It seems to like it works for you the first time.
Speaker 9: And I don't necessarily want to just jump to Google. That that was I mean, but no, most definitely, But that was my first persons think. To be honest, Now that I'm in my thirties, I'm kind of kind of like I need to like, are my people still wearing thin or what's going on?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think you're people. No, this isn't no. Look, I don't think your people's skills are ranked in because it you just had a new environment, dude, Like like like I don't know that has to be that has to be it right, Like maybe it's not. But but as we've talked and explored the different possible variables, if I had to pick one based on the information give me, it sounds like you're just in a new environment. I mean again, there there there are infinite variables, but that sounds like it's the one. Because if you're telling me that when you're in other environments you're feeling socially appt and you know, it sounds like that's the right variable. So so would you say your name was again?
Speaker 9: H James? James?
Speaker 1: James James. Do you have any any final things that you want to say before we go?
Speaker 9: No, sir, I just appreciate you taking my call and you look dream today.
Speaker 1: Bro. Oh, thank you man. That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, I know it is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Talk to you soon, James.
Speaker 9: Good luck all right, brother, take care of yourself. Have a happy Christmas.
Speaker 1: Hey, folks, this is Lyle. In this next call, I am joined by my sister. So if you hear a voice that is not mine or a callers that is my sister. Okay, back to the podcast. Jeremy, Jeremy, Jeremy. Okay, guys, how are you.
Speaker 3: I'm doing good. It's uh four am in Germany.
Speaker 4: You're in Germany? Are you German?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 10: Actually, I'm from the Washington State, but I've been here for since two thousand and four.
Speaker 9: I'm just four.
Speaker 1: Wait, but this is two thousand and four and you still have an American phone number.
Speaker 5: Hey Google Voice.
Speaker 7: Oh it's it's free. It's awesome.
Speaker 1: Wow, what are you doing. I'm a translator, so he speaks just fluent German. Hey, better, dude, tell us something in German? Was in Germany?
Speaker 4: She was in Germany, had a cousin in Germany for a while.
Speaker 3: But I don't think how was that working out for you? Guys?
Speaker 4: It's working out really well. We never went to Germany. Wants to visit her.
Speaker 1: It's working out for us as much. It's working out for us very neutrally.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really isn't working out either way. It's fine, but she doesn't live there anymore. So the conversation was mute.
Speaker 1: We were just trying to connect to you. How do you say gecko in German?
Speaker 3: That's not one of my husbands.
Speaker 1: How do you not know what to say lizard? Can you say lizard?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: What lizards?
Speaker 3: More calm, I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't don't talk about geckos.
Speaker 3: I do stupid.
Speaker 10: Translations about like product manuals and like how did like insert part a into like lot be and ship?
Speaker 4: So, but you've never had a conversation with anyone about like animals, believe.
Speaker 1: What is how about lizard? What is the lizard?
Speaker 8: Ia?
Speaker 1: Ex I think ex I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I don't think we've said one portion of that correctly.
Speaker 3: It's good, I think I think.
Speaker 4: Ex exa sound like fucking idiots? What's up, Jermy? What's you want to tell us about?
Speaker 3: Absolutely nothing? I'm just watching you guys without a calling.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm thinking what do you think about Germany on this topic? Beforehand? What do you think about Germany as a place to abandon your current life and start a new one?
Speaker 3: Well, so I did. I moved here when I was twenty one and here I'm like it, that's what I did. I have like more or less no contact with the US at this point.
Speaker 1: And cool, you didn't know anyone when you went over there.
Speaker 10: Well, it's a long story, but yeah, I moved here to work with the band.
Speaker 1: Any band we know?
Speaker 3: Rumsteinine kind of music?
Speaker 1: What kind of music does Rumstein do?
Speaker 10: Industrial metalish pop stuff more or less?
Speaker 1: But metalish pop stuff? What industrial metal?
Speaker 4: I didn't know that metal music had different types of Is there electrical.
Speaker 10: Heavy, heavy guitars, the distorted stuff?
Speaker 1: You got the is there manufacturing and you got the and you got the keyboard? What?
Speaker 7: Sorry, let's luck.
Speaker 4: But no, I'm just being stupid, so I wouldn't worry too much about what i'd say.
Speaker 1: Rumstine.
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 1: So you went there when you were twenty one to work with the band. How did you even connect with this band? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you know it?
Speaker 10: I mean, oh yeah, I did three years in high school, which is apparently enough for me.
Speaker 1: How'd you connect with the band?
Speaker 3: I found them?
Speaker 8: Do you know?
Speaker 10: It's a long story, but I basically I made a fan pagement I was in high school.
Speaker 1: You were a super fan of Rumstein. Wow, so you made a fan page when you were in high school? I made page with them, and they just what, like, what was the when you're like sixteen?
Speaker 10: I was sixty eh, and like I was like post like the track listening to the new album before it was supposed to be posted.
Speaker 1: Interesting. So, so you were sixteen you got this crazy you're like the president of the Rumshtein fan club. How did how did they first make contact with you? What did they like?
Speaker 3: Oh? Like, how do you take that offline?
Speaker 7: God? Damn it?
Speaker 1: Oh really? So friend the first message or a pissed off Oh that's funny. And now then you work with them, he still talks, You still keep up with them?
Speaker 3: No, I mean it's been at least ten years since I was really actively involved in anyway.
Speaker 1: Are they still together? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, they're still They're still putting stuff up rum Sty.
Speaker 7: That's how I got my story.
Speaker 1: That's so interesting. Hell, I really I really need to close the gap here because between because I'm still not closed for me. Before we move on to this call, I need to close the gap between sixteen year old kid running fan page two five years later moving to Germany to work with the band again.
Speaker 11: That's a long story, but I had basically I was in contact with them and they were asking to take the off line or whatever. But we had a sort of working relationship, like we knew each other sort of that the management and me, not the band directly, and then I just said, hey, did you guys maybe have a job for me in Berlin and they're like okay, and then I came here. Basically it was like a shitty an internship, hardly.
Speaker 10: Paid for anything.
Speaker 7: And a year later they're like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't really need a webmaster anyway, because the internets are bad.
Speaker 1: The internet is such a bad So then they just they just they didn't up break you into a full time job. But then there you were in Germany. Yeah, yeah, and you were just like a stick around.
Speaker 10: I pivoted to translation because I was already doing that with them anyway, and I.
Speaker 1: Speak that's very interesting topics. Wow, Jeremy, Wow that you know that that kid who wanted to be a mom. Yeah, I feel like that's an inspiring story for him, you know, because he's in fucking whatever college stuff, and he could just go to Tibet, become a month, find out being a monk sucks, but that the bet is sick, and just hang out there for you know, until he's dead.
Speaker 3: Not everything in Germany works out perfectly, but so far it's working.
Speaker 1: Good for me, beautiful. Thank you for sharing, Jeremy, you have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: That Bah never goes on the line making his on calls every night, never goes to teach you.