Speaker 1: Carey Lone.
Speaker 2: She's a queen of talking and you lit Son, She's getting really not afraid to feel so so just let it flow.
Speaker 3: No one can do we quiet like Careylone, it's time to care alone. You're so awesome, Megan, Like, I'm like a little bit starstruck to be around you.
Speaker 1: You're just stupping.
Speaker 3: You're so incredible. I'm just like, You've done such amazing things with your life. It's so cool to see God working through you. It's cool to see you walking in your purpose and like that. You like are just like you found it and you're owning it and you're being it, and it's just it's cool to see it in actual physical manifestation as you as a human.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the moment I decided to, you know, they see let go and let God and fully commit to this, the floodgates open. It's almost like I had to make that step before God's chilling. Okay, I'm going to help you make it through this.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. Okay, We're gona do a quick bonus episode. You ready. Okay, If you guys haven't heard the full episode with Megan pipe Is On that we did on Monday, you've got to tune in. She is on Sesame Street. You are a ventriloquist puppeteer. You've been doing this since you were ten. You're a huge manifestor. You're a voice for women and young girls. You are truly just a light to this world. You're using all the gifts that God gave you music, performance, puppeteer. Is it ever called puppeteering? Is that correct?
Speaker 1: I say say it all time. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, just like you're just so creative, You're full of light, you're full of play, and you're changing the world. And our conversation was so inspiring. Him a new album dropping June six, which is awesome and so exciting and so draw off some cards. So I'm just gonna kind of point to one and tell me when stop.
Speaker 1: Well, I already see the one I want.
Speaker 3: Which one?
Speaker 1: Kay, it's towards the middle. It's a big, big one in the middle.
Speaker 3: Okay. What's one thing about yourself you're genuinely proud of?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. I'm trying to think.
Speaker 2: I'm debating between two two both. I am genuinely proud of my joy.
Speaker 1: I'm able to have.
Speaker 2: Joy and hope and even in bad circumstances, I'm able to see the light and see the optimism and a situation.
Speaker 1: So I'm really.
Speaker 2: Really proud of that. And I'm also proud of my creativity of being able to make anything the mundane interesting, just like you know that I did a financial literacy project for kids and was able to make budgets fun and interesting. So yeah, I love joy and creativity.
Speaker 3: What do you think allows you to keep your joy in hard times and your creativity when things are boring? Like? What is that source?
Speaker 2: I would say the source of my joy comes from faith and knowing that we are loved by something bigger that wants the best for us. And so even in hard circumstances, there there is something greater that wants us to live our best lives and our best selves. And so I know that any heart, situation, feeling, moment is temporary, and so I can have joy.
Speaker 3: So true to remember that it's temporary. Like everything's temporary, Yeah, the good and the bad and the amazing and the sad, like, it's like, it's all temporary. So if you are resting your your whole joy in an emotion, it's gonna be fleeting. So when you put it in something that isn't fleeting, like a faith, then nothing can really take it away. That is very wise, but actually like letting living that out is as hard to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you summarize that will almost like I need to have that one out to mess up leading.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's do it. Let's make another one. Okay, I'm just gonna tell me to stop that one.
Speaker 1: This one okay, well.
Speaker 3: Right hair, the one before it, this one, yeah, okay, I'm gonna do both since they both I'm gonna pull this one. Okay. What's something you find embarrassing?
Speaker 2: Oh, there, there's a lot of embarrassing things in my life.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm a ventuloquiz.
Speaker 2: It's not that normal and it's a little.
Speaker 1: Off, especially traditional ventulocus when.
Speaker 2: You think of, you know, the puppets, the big wooden figures with the kind of like Chuckie style dolls. That's sometimes that's what people think of when I tell them I'm a ventuloquiz, and guilty, I have had some really creepy puppets. So not only did I have some creepy puppets, I also took J. C.
Speaker 1: Penny's pictures with them as my marketing as my marketing photos. So yeah, I'm a little embarrassed to that.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: My mom helped me break that embarrassment because she blew up a twenty x thirty picture of one of them and put it in her classroom.
Speaker 3: You got a proud mom. You gotta love mama for that.
Speaker 2: She texted me a picture of it, and I said, Mom, why didn't you use a recent picture, like you could have used anything other than my thirteen year old bracest picture with a you know, and.
Speaker 1: Tacey pennies and we had matching sweaters. It was, it was a whole thing.
Speaker 2: And so she was like, well, Megan, most of my kids are around the same age as you were when you started, so I figured it would inspire them of where what.
Speaker 1: It looks like to start. It was like, okay, that that makes me fool.
Speaker 3: That is very true. Yeah, I bet that does inspire those kids in your mom's class. Yeah, okay, so now you feel good about it.
Speaker 1: I should have thrown them away?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, okay. Last question, what's something you lost or misplaced that you still think about?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow, something I've lost or misplaced? I still think.
Speaker 2: About, I immediately think of my grandmother. So she was my biggest fan in one of my best friends. So on the days I would spend with her, we would just sit in the living room and chat and I play her piano. She was a pianist but didn't play anymore, so I would play for her. And she loved my puppets, and so I would perform and tell jokes for them, and she would help me like make their clothes and style them all.
Speaker 1: It was just a lot of fun. And so there were a couple of things that she gave me that whenever I looked at.
Speaker 2: Them, I just remembered our friendship and how she was the one that inspired me to keep going when it was really hard, because piano it's really hard.
Speaker 1: It's challenging, it's frustrating.
Speaker 2: I wanted to quit all the time, and I think she could sense in her you know, her wisdom, that I wanted to quit, and she would ask me to play the song over and over again, as if like she really loved it, but really she was probably just getting me to practice.
Speaker 3: That's amazing though, like your grandma keeping play, keeping it playful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: So she would sit and play with me, and whenever I look at that bracelet, I remember our moment.
Speaker 1: I didn't know where it is.
Speaker 3: It's gonna pop up now. I feel like you know, once you like think about something and sometimes it just shows up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's at my parents' house, but that's you know, like going into a museums.
Speaker 3: So do your parents save everything everything?
Speaker 2: There's there's some things that my mom has called me about that she saved from second third grade projects everything.
Speaker 3: I of love that. So you've got very supportive, proud parents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm very grateful for them and try not to put so much pressure on myself to be exactly how wonderful they were with my kids.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. Well, can you tell everyone what you have going on and where to find you because you have a lot going on. That's so exciting.
Speaker 2: So right now I'm working on my album. I have the single coming out June sixth, ABC's of Me with an exciting children's feature that I'll be in out pretty soon, but it'll be streaming on all platforms and our album will come out July eleventh, So please stream and listen with your family.
Speaker 3: That's amazing, and then tune into Sesame Street because you'll just starting you said season fifty six.
Speaker 2: Yes, season fifty six will be premiering later this year, but you can catch all of the Sesame Street episodes right now on PBS and tell us your character.
Speaker 1: My character is Gabrielle.
Speaker 3: Now, what's Gabrielle like.
Speaker 2: Gabrielle is fun. She loves her saf and her friends and everyone on Sest Street.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. Well, thank you so much for joining me today for sharing your story. You are such an inspiration, Megan, and this was just a true honor to get to chat with you. I can't wait to follow along and watch all your incredible things that you keep putting into this world. You're awesome.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for the time and in to take ternis the Fundail, Dennis the Fundail.