Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Anthony dor set De, Montrey Moore, and newly Scrugs.
Speaker 3: Here we are from Frisco, Texas.
Speaker 4: It's time for the Players Lounge on Dallascowboys dot Com. Three former NFL players getting down with miniu with Scrugs.
Speaker 3: This is Anthony Dorset, that's Trey Moore. We've got Barry Church to the.
Speaker 4: Toledo Rocket, coming to you, coming to you all right, here, come to commanders, demanders. After a loss in a short week against the Chicago Go Bears.
Speaker 5: That was ugly, uh, which was uglier.
Speaker 4: The Bears the way they beat up the Cowboys or that that Bears taking up beating up Washington.
Speaker 2: Bears, Bears Cowboys, that number one offense come on and then now at this point they're starting to cook like it shouldn't be a surprise, like going into that like, yes, we expected Washington to lose, but the Bears they're they're hitting that that market where it's like yo, this is a dangerous team. Like they didn't beat the Cowboys, they didn't beat Washington, Like your coaches is gonna tell you, don't sleep on you. See what they did to the number one offense. Like going into that, everybody knew it was a wild card.
Speaker 6: But now so did the Cowboys give them that momentum that they needed.
Speaker 7: But I told you the Cowboys is out here building people.
Speaker 8: They called them the Manders. Should have won that game. Boy had two fumbles.
Speaker 2: And Cowboys should have wanted to and he fumbled it, but he fumbled it late the game like that was won that game.
Speaker 4: And so that's why I look at to me, if you're the Commander, that's that's that's a real bad I mean, that's a real err at home.
Speaker 8: That's a real bad loss.
Speaker 4: That's a tough one to meeting with the Cowboys, and the Cowboys can be they got beat up from the jump.
Speaker 7: Get the Commander's game.
Speaker 4: You look back and you say, man, that's something we should have won. Could be the difference to trying to win the division could actually determine whether or not your home homefield.
Speaker 3: A lot of things I look at it. I look at one like.
Speaker 4: That, like, man, that's one. That's when they should have should have put in the bank. But in today's NFL, man.
Speaker 6: And yeah, in today's NFL, if you let somebody stay that close late in the game, you have Oh yeah, I mean if you let let a team know that you're supposed to be beating that you're supposed to win, and you let them stay at seven three whatever, one score away at the end of the game, come on, man.
Speaker 7: Thats the I know you happy that loss? Actually, you know, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 8: Just like how one game at a time, Man.
Speaker 7: One game at a time.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people around the city at Dallas right now talking about Hey, man, we're writing, we're writing the thick of it, like Jason said, we're writing the red meat, like Washington lost, Eagles lost, Like hey, we're still here.
Speaker 7: Man's that's the one thing about it.
Speaker 6: And you know what, the league, looking like it is, still might get ten wins, but you.
Speaker 8: Need them to just focus on just one at a time.
Speaker 3: And man, I looked at the I looked at the back half.
Speaker 5: Man hopeing I am because I look at the back half schedule and they got the hardest get scheduled to remaining schedule in the National Football League, and I'm like, damn, like they did the they did the coocolate.
Speaker 8: Broke Like from now to the end.
Speaker 5: They got the hardest schedule remaining.
Speaker 7: Man, that might change with everybody playing.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, everybody crazy. Yeah, it's like you knew you broke it down. What was that two shows ago you were like, bro this back half of the schedule and SAT today's you got. You got call of Duty back your Chargers.
Speaker 3: Call it, dude.
Speaker 4: I mean whatever we say about call dude, what's whatever? Whatever is at and T Stadium? This dude sniffs it and don't lose no game.
Speaker 7: Has he ever lasted the Texas period?
Speaker 3: Well, he never got beating that building.
Speaker 4: So after the bye, okay, after the bye, you got Raiders, Eagles, Chiefs, Lions, Vikings, Chargers, Commanders, Giants. That's that they'll be favored in one game, which one Raiders, that's it because by.
Speaker 3: The time they get to the end of the year with the Giants, who.
Speaker 8: Knows your boys?
Speaker 9: God?
Speaker 2: And now they got the Dart out there too, So yeah, this is gonna be It's not gonna be the same team that you got.
Speaker 3: Big Russ ain't out there, No Big.
Speaker 7: They got the Dart that's out there.
Speaker 4: Right So you're outside of the Raiders. You got the Eagles who are leading the division at four in two. You got Kansas City, Kansas City right now, you look at them, they are three and three, just one game back in their division.
Speaker 3: Got Detroit.
Speaker 4: Detroit is in first place in their division, actually their second, their second because Green Bays three and one, Detroit four and two. He got the Vikings right now. The Vikings are three and two, just one game off the division. And there over there for them, the Chargers over there in the a f C West are in first place in four and two. Then he got the Commanders right now three and three, one game off first place in the North.
Speaker 3: So brother, this scheduled the back. It's rough, you know.
Speaker 5: I hope McCarthy's playing by the time we played it, Vikings. I hope he's back in there.
Speaker 3: I just need you to let me when I could call some here.
Speaker 2: And he said, when I told you about the Vikings and what they was doing over there, what are you talking about?
Speaker 7: That's cool?
Speaker 8: I thought you said McCarthy was the man.
Speaker 2: I said he was, But then I said, Carson is coming over there playing for the hometown team.
Speaker 7: Don't be surprised that the bike.
Speaker 2: I did say that crazy, I don't remember that.
Speaker 7: You remember that?
Speaker 2: Now, no.
Speaker 3: Talking.
Speaker 2: I got I got a guy. I got a guy by the name of Chris bean back there that can pull that up anyway. Now that you're here, Uh, we can talk about it between all four of us who lost last week.
Speaker 3: You week by week, you're putting your hopes in Carson Wentz.
Speaker 7: I can't say all that's what he's doing.
Speaker 4: Good enough, man, I mean, if you were trying to tell us how you were saying something, I just I did.
Speaker 7: I did at that time. I told you them boys are gonna be wrong.
Speaker 4: So you're putting it on Carson Wentz. Yes, that's how you answered the question formal. Is he not a super a former Super Bowl MVP, or took a team?
Speaker 2: No, not a super I mean he didn't take I'm sorry, I'm sorry I said he didn't take his team to.
Speaker 7: The Super Bowl. No, yes, he did before old Buddy took over for him.
Speaker 2: He was hurt before the playoffs. He was, but he had them cooking before the playoffs. Most of the hard work he did, most of the hard work doing the regular season. He got a ring talking to.
Speaker 10: This show man, I got a ring sitting on.
Speaker 7: It don't matter what he in the regular season.
Speaker 4: Got the same ring that your boy McGee. Uh, I mean the back up guy out here, he would pull up your.
Speaker 2: Last They got they got something that we don't.
Speaker 7: They got something that we don't. Got the same ring. They got something that we don't.
Speaker 2: That man was a so y'all saying Carson Wentz wouldn't a guy at one point in time.
Speaker 7: At one point, so he showed.
Speaker 3: He sitt up and making up stuff coming up.
Speaker 2: I said, I said, I said, I attracted. I said, I said, I said, I said he took in the game. I said, he took his nody.
Speaker 7: I said, I said, I took that back. I said, I meant he took his team to the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: We let these cappas on the mic and does everything fly out.
Speaker 2: The here he goes there, you go telling everybody.
Speaker 3: Telling the truth.
Speaker 2: Not No, I wouldn't necessarily say that.
Speaker 7: Next thing.
Speaker 4: You know, you got Romo when we missed it.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not a verse. That's not the same. It's not the same.
Speaker 3: Put Jason Garrett in hallway.
Speaker 2: I understand, y'all, got a gang up. This is what happened when you king baby and you win last week like I did. We man, I want to don't worry about that you didn't win, Okay, worry about it. Worry about it if I want by little, if I want by a lot, it don't matter what you went by.
Speaker 7: Enough what he said? Enough?
Speaker 3: Hey man, what's your betting handicap? Right now we know what.
Speaker 2: I'm not worried about none of that.
Speaker 3: We're gonna take a break.
Speaker 7: He said it like I didn't know what are We're talking.
Speaker 3: About a betting handicap.
Speaker 4: It's went to anyway, all right, We're back right here on the players about aristocrat gaming Dallas cab Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 7: Everybody want to shot it.
Speaker 11: The Crown Royal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal Rig for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs, and around Dallas on November twenty sixth and November twenty eighth. Visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the Royal Rig is stopping this NFL season. That's Crownrooyal dot com Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 3: Hey their Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 12: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo, Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a Proun sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler that one eight hundred GAMBLR for twenty one over.
Speaker 13: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Dallas Cowboys to drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys collection fuses fashion and football, once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss. Just in time for kickoff. Gear up in standout styles that show your team pride with a bold edge. Available now at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo, Boss Hugo, Boss dot Com and Boss retail stores. Hashtag be your Own Boss.
Speaker 12: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right Now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping.
Speaker 3: The Jack Black Playmaker is four.
Speaker 12: Of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy liftball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 1: Back to the players Lounge.
Speaker 2: Cowboys makes heading to Miller Lighthouse at AT and T Stadium for a free watch party presented by seven to eleven. Watch the Dallas Cowboys face off against the Broncos in Denver on Sunday, October twenty six. Doors open at two pm and kick off is at three twenty five.
Speaker 7: Yes you heard it, don't be late.
Speaker 2: Enjoy performing by the DCC Slurpy Samples. Then you got five dollars, Miller Lights and much more, Yes, much more. Claim your free tickets tonight to day. You heard it right at the Dallascowboys dot com slash Watch Party.
Speaker 3: De Mantre More Texas A. That's what there you go, there you go.
Speaker 4: You had the players that I spot you by Aristocrat game Church and Anthony Dorris said they all.
Speaker 3: Played the national football He got new scrugs.
Speaker 4: Okay, Chris Beam Dimittree was telling tales last time.
Speaker 10: Let's settle these hey, let's just settle the standings real quick.
Speaker 14: Okay, so we get onto the show, okay, Dementitre went three and five last week.
Speaker 10: So did Church.
Speaker 14: Okay, Okay, I'm gonna give Church some flowers because he is the only one to go with Atlanta over Buffalo.
Speaker 8: Trying to tell you that was an upset that.
Speaker 10: Was that's probably upset, you know.
Speaker 2: Man, out of all the upsets out and called and Ben solo ride.
Speaker 7: Okay, I ain't got my flat.
Speaker 10: All right, we already went back to my hater.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 14: So you started the week off with you had three consecutive wins this past week to Montree, and then you wenth and four five lists. You went San Francisco, Detroit, Buffalo, Washington, Dallas.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what did I go last week? With eighty?
Speaker 10: You went? You went two and six last week?
Speaker 14: You only picked New England and Tampa Bay, and then you missed everybody else, and Anthony followed the same. Please overall record Church and Anthony or in Lee at twenty two and fourteen, I knew twenty one and fifteen you can take that divate and de Montree is fifteen and twenty one.
Speaker 8: Can't take that debate.
Speaker 2: It's it's a long season. I don't know what y'all talking about. My statement still stands career that show.
Speaker 7: What did I say? I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Slowly losing, slowly creep back up?
Speaker 7: What you what's your famous line? You got played out?
Speaker 3: Got played out?
Speaker 7: About them boys?
Speaker 2: Though, boy, I ain't been telling you all about scatterbook.
Speaker 7: I ain't been telling you all about sant France.
Speaker 2: Okay, keep holding me down with these pigs. What you're talking about my upset, that's what helped me come back. That's scatter comes back from what you come.
Speaker 7: Back to.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 2: He was last, he was in last You should talking about that this last week. You shouldn't be talking. I'm talking to the guy that I was racing. We was right here this week. What the coach said, you only good at your last rep, that last rip, the last rip, it was only me and BC.
Speaker 7: I mean, last question. I'm still.
Speaker 3: It's an Aggie logic. It's good good.
Speaker 8: I love these pigs.
Speaker 2: We'll see this week. I bet you I win this week solo. It won't be a tie. How about that.
Speaker 10: Putting dinner on that?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm already Hey what he said, I'm already up. I'm gonna let Barry keep on.
Speaker 4: Play it out, baby, Cowboys two three and one taking on Washington, who is three and three.
Speaker 3: And the interesting part was you check out the schedule. Uh, these losses for Washington.
Speaker 4: They have lost to they lost at Green Bay, lost at Atlanta, and they lost to Chicago. They beat the Giants, they beat the Raiders, and they beat they beat the Chargers. So we look at this thing and they got one win.
Speaker 3: Say, all right, and.
Speaker 4: If if the Cowboys can get guys back healthy and able to participate at the level we're expecting Cede Lamb fide receiver, Tyler Booker at right guard and Cavante Turpin on special teams and a wide receiver, maybe this could make a difference this week because.
Speaker 3: Washington's favorite in the game, but it's not by much.
Speaker 4: So kind of look right here, you start thinking about like turnover marching fort Here's where I'm surprised at turnover margin. Washington is tied for twenty third negative three, and that's.
Speaker 5: Not that's not a dan Quinn. You know, he's usually cooking up some stuff over there.
Speaker 4: Cowboys are minus two tired for twenty if they did win the turnover margin last week and surprisingly lost time of possessions, they are twenty fifth. Washington's twenty fifth, twenty eight hold of the ball twenty eight a game. The Cowboys are twenty second of twenty eight fifty six. So there, I mean they ain't too you know, Washington a couple of cagoy I'm kind of surprised. I thought they would be a little bit better passing yardage. They're twenty third. That's surprising.
Speaker 8: How many days it did Daniels miss though he missed?
Speaker 7: I was I saying, did he missed?
Speaker 2: Fair?
Speaker 7: Fair?
Speaker 8: So he did miss a couple.
Speaker 6: And then in scary teary out or scary tear out here now, yeah.
Speaker 7: I was just by saying I think he's out.
Speaker 2: So is he come? Is he going to be available this game? Or is it looking like because.
Speaker 10: If he is, he started practicing this week.
Speaker 2: Oh remember that effect when you play the Cowboys, people be like, hey, I gotta come get something.
Speaker 4: Washington is allowed the thirteenth, the thirteenth most sacks in the NFL fourteenth, Cowboys third few It's only allowed seven. On the defensive side of the football. Here takeaways Washington twenty ninth. The Cowboys are better.
Speaker 3: That's wow. Cowboys have four.
Speaker 7: That's surprising for.
Speaker 4: Washington only has three turnovers. Wow are they getting after the quarterback fumble recoveries? Washington has one tied for twenty four. The Cowboys have two.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 8: That's yeah, that's that's really interesting.
Speaker 7: What are.
Speaker 2: How many sacks do they have on the year, because I want to say they got they got eighteen.
Speaker 3: Washington has eighteen sacks on the year, sixth.
Speaker 8: In the NFL.
Speaker 2: Cowboys are eleven.
Speaker 4: When it comes to third down percentage, Washington's very good thirty seven point five, eleven in the league and in red zone fifty five tenth. Cowboys thirty down percentage is dead last in the league. The fifty three point two. So you basically just just getting near that you converting against.
Speaker 2: That's the most important number right there, theirs down. If we can get down, the money down, that's where it hits. So as much as you're seeing those numbers from Washington, it's like the important numbers.
Speaker 4: Here's one that's real interesting. This is one that we may not pay attention to, but it's big in a game like this, especially on the road field goal percentage. They are tied for thirtieth m Washington, Washington's Cowboys and number one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Cowboys, number one.
Speaker 4: So you know, if you can, if you can hold them out, you know, they get in the red zone, you hold them a field goal.
Speaker 3: They ain't no guaranteed they're gonna make it.
Speaker 7: How they're looking on the ground. What's their rushing?
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you very much.
Speaker 7: They are tied for second.
Speaker 3: Fifty one.
Speaker 5: That's the scary part, man, You beother what that Daniels and they got that.
Speaker 8: I think there's two rookies back there. I think it's too.
Speaker 4: Daniels is obviously jayde and Daniels being able to use his legs and get out there and run that.
Speaker 7: Kingsbury and the licks. Yeah, so all some stuff up.
Speaker 5: Just man, it's just how many times you gotta win a shootout battle. That's the thing that's like, man, because offensively with the Cowboys. You understand, up, they're explosive. They're extremely explosive. That's even without CD LAMB. They're extremely explosive. But how consistently or how is that sustainable? Sustainable man, that you can win shootouts? Like I just that's tough, man, you know that plan?
Speaker 6: Like that said, like if the quarterback, if the offense literally has to go up and put up thirty or more points a game, that's that's.
Speaker 4: Old Big twelve football. It's the one Texas Tech for Mike Lee's text tech football. Right here, Washington is scoring twenty six a game. That's seventh in the league. The Cowboys are scoring twenty nine point seven third, So yeah, you go, your brother, it's gonna be the same thing. And Doors said, you pointed out the rushing up one fifty one, So what they got to do is try and hold somebody to buck thirty. Who gets heard like that's if we could get on a buck thirty, that's the team with the Cowboys.
Speaker 7: Whoever gonna get this, whoever has the ball last, will probably win the game.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean.
Speaker 4: If if Washington go on to six six oh seven March in the football game, like Carolina and what you're gonna do. That was I mean, you had that dak after the games that we thought we were getting the ball back. We thought it didn't happen.
Speaker 8: Boys milked it all the way. That running the ball with young Rico.
Speaker 5: Six minute offense, that's unheard of because it usually it's the four minute like, that's the thing.
Speaker 8: Six minute offense, Bro.
Speaker 5: That's dibollical, man, that's third downs, converting fourth down.
Speaker 8: That's the more lizing.
Speaker 7: Hey, that's what I tried.
Speaker 6: We talked about that, like anytime somebody can come out there first of all and tell you what they're gonna do to you, then come out there and back it up.
Speaker 7: And especially in the run game, you know.
Speaker 6: When people just running the ball, running the ball, that's that's like the true butt whooping that day and your.
Speaker 5: Boy, but boy, boy gotta get right, man, because nine five was getting moved out there.
Speaker 8: He was getting displaced.
Speaker 5: Kenny Clark was him and Toya and all them cats in the middle was getting disced both both.
Speaker 8: Got but yeah, the trenches were done.
Speaker 4: I mean their defense. Man, I was watching a couple of play man Big Brown. That was serious.
Speaker 8: That was a bucket.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 3: It was It was not pretty. It was not pretty at all.
Speaker 2: So did you see this being like have the makings for a revenge game technically with DQ and stuff like that. Last Yeah, they got them last year with is They beat them with Cooper Rush last year exactly. So that's all I'm saying. So you don't think like DQ like has a little extra they got type of the way and they lost to the Bears.
Speaker 4: I mean, but DQ and company beat the Cowboys on January fifth, twenty three, twenty three nineteen, so that was the last time they met, and that was here. They won that game twenty three to the Cowboys ended up beating thirty four to twenty six back in November. So first time they met, Cowboys ended up winning that game. Second time they met, Washington took care of business. Dallas has won three of the last four meetings. But you know, Dallas has now got a defensive He's really sad to watch.
Speaker 5: So I'm an as I saw this somewhere. I was looking around with you know, ce d Land. Let's just say he comes back, and you know, turping comes back. Mingo I think is on the men too.
Speaker 8: Which which one of these these receivers is gonna have to take a back seat, Mingo.
Speaker 4: On the men go out here right here with Will Green was a brit Brown. Okay, you tell me how to go to happen because you got you gotta gour.
Speaker 3: Got a slide.
Speaker 8: So tell me how to should pass Mingo.
Speaker 4: It's said right here, return to practice form Mingo. October first. It's October fifteen. He's still hanging out here with Britt Brown and Will Grier.
Speaker 3: Off to the side.
Speaker 8: Tell you side of a setback?
Speaker 2: May what it can go two ways? It's player a line. So you come here to get the real talk. So if say you got you a veteran receiver or a vet on the team, and you start to see that such and such is balling and you're supposed to come back, and it's like, hey, I might not just have an easy way in on the way back. Let me go ahead and milk the injury and get these guaranteed checks.
Speaker 7: I'm not saying he's doing that, but.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying y'all have seen that plenty of time where it's like, hey, man, I see the stars in the right now. If I come back soon as you come back and you healthy, you got a Flora balling. You got George picking out here. See, he gonna get his touch. Turpit is gonna get here. You the eye man out like you healthy enough to get cut. Mingo's So that's why I'm not gonna cut it.
Speaker 4: They're gonna cut. Here's why you're not cutting. Okay, you traded a pick for him, so that's the pride thing. So the pride thing right there. So that that. But but Tobart's gone after the year. He's a free agent, so you don't bring Tobart back. You got Mingo here, So just for the long term standpoint, he's here. And I was talking to Jesse Holly afterwards, and we were watching play. Jesse like, really, it's about next year for him at this point. If the things keep going the way they are now, it's about next year for Mingo.
Speaker 2: So maybe that's why they're not rushing them. Man, it's like, hey, yo, sit off here to the side like that. Maybe somebody. There's so many different conversations that are going, but it's like for him, for his sakes, like you said, he might as well.
Speaker 7: Use that as a year.
Speaker 4: Nobody has said, hey, man, reinforcements coming here, Mingo.
Speaker 3: We heard right now.
Speaker 4: We heard about a dude from East Carolina, Torbanne.
Speaker 3: They got more faith in this cat than the dude they traded for a veteran.
Speaker 6: Well, it's only so many, it's only he can only throw to so many people period right now.
Speaker 3: But they ain't even thinking about it.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean it's hard to you got it. You got the number one offense without him, Mingo.
Speaker 2: That's why. And let's let's take it off Mingo for a second. Let's get to the bigger elephant in the room. How effective is this offense gonna be with CD coming in like you know, quote unquote Batman and Robin. Well, now it's starting to look like Batman and Tripperman.
Speaker 3: That's called the ta.
Speaker 7: We get to the next Okay, okay, okay, my youngammy. Second, we'll talk.
Speaker 4: You want to go deeper, We go deep with take a break. The people marinate on a little bit.
Speaker 8: So marinate. You know, when we come back church.
Speaker 4: The cues know how to barbecue break when we come back come back, Young Fisherman or sailor, I'm not sure which one tray is. He will have an idea to tell us exactly what this office could look like when Cede Lamb comes back because George Pickins's ball and George Pickens you couldn't argue, could argue maybe he's been the better receiver this year.
Speaker 3: We'll do that next ring.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I hope.
Speaker 3: Hey their Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 12: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat Brown, sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem.
Speaker 12: Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one.
Speaker 9: Over Life is a workout, and Smoothie King is here to help you power through.
Speaker 8: Whether you're maxing out.
Speaker 9: Overhead presses, pushing through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge. Smoothie King has the fuel to help you go all out, build muscle, and boost your recovery. With forty five grams of protein zero grams of addage sugar and delicious customizable ingredients, and the Gladiator Smoothie available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only at Smoothie Kit.
Speaker 1: It's game Day and raising caves.
Speaker 8: If you want to order like a channel, it's action off the field. You need to focus on.
Speaker 15: The only play you're running is chicken. So what condo are you picking? Make it a perfect season. We've got tailgates of hand battered cooked to order chicken fingers and cane sauce, and jugs of freshly made tea and lemonade, all available to order online are on our app. This season is about to be unbeatable, Raising kines, chicken fingers, one love.
Speaker 16: Hey Cowboy fans, Keith Davis here, former Cowboys say, you know what separates Hamptons from the rest. Making the right move at the right moment. The blockchain dot Com. That's never been easy. The Cowboys became America's team by striking bold when it mattered most. Now it's your turn invest like your icons with blockchain dot Com. Visit blockchain dot Com slash Cowboys today to get started and learn more. That's blockchain dot Com slash Cowboys.
Speaker 17: Back to the players loud, I hate everywhere watch greatness.
Speaker 2: The countdown to game day starts with rally Days presented by Sea behind scenes look at at and T Stadium, Meet the Dallas Cowboys, cheerleaders and alumni, play games, win prizes, and much more. Get your tickets for the next Rally Day on October eighteenth at A T T Stadium dot com Slash Rally Days.
Speaker 4: Thank you de Montree. More outstanding work today on the read outstanding place. We're here at the start Frisco Cowboys on Wednesday, getting ready to face Washington at AT and T Stadium on Sunday, a T.
Speaker 8: T o'clock game.
Speaker 4: We got Buried Church to Montree, Moore, Anthony Dorset, they all play now got newly Scruggs.
Speaker 3: I saw you Church.
Speaker 7: I read it like it was a dashed T.
Speaker 2: But you didn't say that you know what it is. I just wanted to do that aramaic. Now, I ain't gonna say that.
Speaker 3: If it read if what you want to only only dash knowledge man, No, they just write write it down, They just throw it on the screen.
Speaker 2: Was reading he dash T dash T Stadium. Anyways, let's get back to what we were about to talk.
Speaker 3: It just whatever it says.
Speaker 2: When a new prepares a good meal for you like this, don't let it.
Speaker 4: Just Chris right down at a T and T stadium, brought to you by your mega hero. Just break that down and he can read it.
Speaker 2: It's right, it is what it is. You're gonna be like that, dude, command everywhere, Robert. It's never as good as you think it is. It's never as bad Mega Hero.
Speaker 3: That's a call of car.
Speaker 2: That's not a call of card.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 2: That's y'all.
Speaker 4: Oh man, say it so you don't need it one day, say it.
Speaker 2: Say it.
Speaker 3: I'll make you recorded, said hero hero this year. That's what you're gonna say.
Speaker 8: I'm not I'm.
Speaker 7: Not worried about. Ain't gonna have no sign. Okay, you be quiet. You know about that you lose.
Speaker 3: You're right, we got that.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 7: I'm good over here.
Speaker 4: You don't want to pick I thought you was coming back all right? Before the break, Trey Trey Moore had a very good, good thought about the offense when CD Lamb who Jerry Jones said we should expect him back this week against.
Speaker 2: Washington, and did he say it on the radio station.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, yeah, you know what he said.
Speaker 3: What he say he makes so speaks it into existence.
Speaker 4: And Jane Blue Bozzi and everybody a bunch of people like this. So I did ask the question about George Pickens right now, he's been balling with Cede Lamb. Who's been the better player this year wide receiver? And to me, it's George Pickens all day long. George Pickens has been a better wide receiver to ceed Lamb. Should we not forget what we saw in Game one against Philadelphia dropped Brooks, could have won, could have won the game.
Speaker 3: You went to your thirty five million dollar manning balls is falling, just falling, falling. Look at George Pickens right now. Think about this.
Speaker 4: He's tied for the league lead in receiving touchdowns six and ranks third receptions with five hundred and twenty five yards.
Speaker 3: Pickings and Amari Cooper are the only.
Speaker 4: Two players is nineteen seventy to record at least five hundred receiving yards and six touchdowns in their first six games with the Cowboy man is balling up.
Speaker 3: He's been this year alone.
Speaker 4: He has been a better, better, better, He's been better in the contract year than him he has I.
Speaker 8: Mean a number supported. You know he was an injury. The availability is part of it. So you know he's been the.
Speaker 3: Better five straight games with a touchdown.
Speaker 8: But if we're.
Speaker 5: Saying they're both healthy from this point on, Man Rayman, we'll CD.
Speaker 8: But you know, Demantre, I want to hear your thoughts on this.
Speaker 2: You heard what I said off air. I am taking pickets all the way. He is finally playing up to that first round potential that everybody's been talking about. We talk about it all the time. Sometimes it's just a changing scenery. He has a decent quarterback, and look at the numbers that they're doing. We're talking about he is the only receiver currently that has five plus touchdowns over five hundred yard and that's even including Lamar Saint Brown, Jamar Chase, the Jay Jetta is like the top three receivers that you're thinking of.
Speaker 7: He is showing that caliber.
Speaker 2: And we all know what is the best asset, And they tell you in the front office the best ability that any player can have is availability, and he's been more available than CD has. And so yeah, right now I'm going to take who has the hot hand. So my question was, yes, both of them are great wide receivers. But you know how it is when you're the big page Cheddar like you, it's a coming back to the number one offense that you haven't been a part of. You kind of wonder like, hey, is George Pickens still going to be the number one? Are we really going to be able to see that one?
Speaker 7: A one B?
Speaker 8: George Pecks is going.
Speaker 5: To be a very visible number two going forward? Cee Lamb's healthy, so very And when.
Speaker 7: You say that, I think I can help.
Speaker 2: But think of the Bengals with Jamar Chase and t Higgins when they were doing that. And that's why I wanted to ask the question, do you think that it's going to turn into one of those situations? Do you think there's gonna be a drop off in production for Pickings or somebody because you're force feeding.
Speaker 6: I mean, Pickings definitely gonna get dropped off because now you got to you gotta share the ball. Now you know targets that weren't going anywhere else but maybe to the tight end or to the back. Now you got to honestly give some of those targets to CD. So naturally you would expect George's numbers to go down but at the same time, you don't think that the offense is going to suffer from it, you know what I mean. So that's the big thing about it. But like at the same time, now, if I'm the offense and George is rolling like you're rolling, we gotta fit CD back into it. We don't ease George out of it.
Speaker 2: That's what that's and that's what I wanted to hear. The tough answer or the tough question, would you would you force feed George? I mean CD, or would you like you said, George, you got the hot end. It's just like in basketball, you you let them cook.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Contract is going to say something totally different, but like we already know, you know when it when it when it's rolling the right way, you try to keep everything going.
Speaker 7: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Right.
Speaker 3: So all right, So I'll go back to the Philly game. Game one.
Speaker 4: ZD had thirteen targets, caught seven passes. George had four targets, caught three. I don't think you gonna see anything like that a discrepty.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't think so either. I don't think so. Not as hot as he's cooking, and then like you said, he earned that right three for four, you only got four targets. And then when we finally start giving you the target, you out here catching tubs, you stiff farming people. And I told you people laughed at me and argue with me in the group chat. But the X factor in this is his blocking ability and physicality. He coming over there on the sideline, just how do.
Speaker 7: You how you going to do it?
Speaker 6: Like he ain't doing the mismatch now for defenses, like technically.
Speaker 7: So how do you how the gonna need these boys up?
Speaker 6: And then at the same time, with the running game playing the way it is once you start feeding that.
Speaker 4: Go back to the Giants the last basically the two games in CD play and the Giant CD had eleven targets, nine catches. Pickings had nine targets and five catches. I could easily see that starting to get flipped because one thing we see about George is ability that you can just throw it up here in that catch man, right, and he's.
Speaker 7: Starting to look like eighty eight back guy.
Speaker 5: That's a great you know, that's a great attribute of his. But I just feel like CD can do much more at the wide receiver position, and they're gonna they're gonna put him in spots to do that. He's gonna be that receiver. He's gonna be that that screen guy. He's gonna be at the X, the Z reverses, like they're gonna find ways to get him the football. George Picks is unbelievable receiver, don't get me wrong, unbelievable receiver. But he's more of that outside you know, quick slant ticket to the career.
Speaker 8: I'run.
Speaker 2: That's what and that's what I'm asking though, Like with that being said, you said CD has the capability of being available other places, but are you going to.
Speaker 7: Force it now?
Speaker 2: Because yeah, what if CD wants to be an outside guy, like George is getting all the outside targets, Like do you sit here and be like, hey, CD, we're gonna design a gadget place so you can see.
Speaker 5: These that look good if he If you want to line up outside right now, George's gonna be that guy. CD, go ahead, that's what they're gonna gonna cee. You want to line up, He's gonna get it.
Speaker 2: I mean he is because of the contract, but as production and what's going on.
Speaker 3: Right now, Dak's going to go to the open guy. Yeah, and that's it. He's a very gonna go to the But.
Speaker 4: I do believe we won't see another Philadelphi game where it's thirteen for CD and four five. Now, I hope this thing is going to get pretty even, and I wouldn't be surprised if we see more going Georgiea's way, because Dak is now even more. You can see he's even more comfortable with him and his ability to draw these flags, especially.
Speaker 3: If a team like DQ wants to go.
Speaker 5: Man, man, oh, are we not just prison prisoners of the moment right now?
Speaker 2: Like CD that what Philip moment.
Speaker 8: Is done?
Speaker 2: Like this isn't this is the biggures is real.
Speaker 8: Don't give you all pictures. Is a beast at the wide receiver.
Speaker 3: But you're telling me he's on the same caliboard as ce Lamb right.
Speaker 7: Now, yes, right now? What have you done for?
Speaker 6: I see I saw number one in him when he came out. I saw this, and I remember him when he was in school. Bro, This kid has like top end talent. Speed was everything that he was doing his contested catches. Like you said, he's a physical blocker, all right, yes, he's been a number one. He just did not have the opportunity in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: And this is this isn't you said a moment. This isn't just a moment. He's been doing this for he's doing he's just doing it for multiple games since week one he's.
Speaker 7: Having That's a lot a moment. A moment is one with the moment.
Speaker 3: You getting the plays though exactly trash, I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'm not saying that at all.
Speaker 2: He's been He's been producing for you, production and play performers wise, for since week one. He's been doing all that for you. And like you said, a moment is one game, Rico going over there, that was a moment coming against the Cowboys. It's two weeks in the row, but that's still a moment.
Speaker 7: This is four six.
Speaker 2: Games, six weeks.
Speaker 3: Let me look at.
Speaker 6: Let me have to prove itself to you. C Yeah, he had to prove himself to you. So when he came out straight out of school, you knew he was gonna be all pro.
Speaker 3: Marin Cooper here, right, he's.
Speaker 8: Been a dog for since he got in the building.
Speaker 5: If this with with with who knows that the quarterback position no matter quarterbacks.
Speaker 6: With this boy Bend said he had walked into the building since.
Speaker 8: He's been here.
Speaker 7: Yes, it has been a dog. He's been a dog. Then he had a quarterback, now Church, but.
Speaker 8: CD has done it without a quarterback.
Speaker 3: Church.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just saying that when he did hold hold up when he didn't have when he didn't have a quarterback, he didn't have other weapons, he didn't have a great offensive line.
Speaker 3: That was wait, when he had continues to know he had Cooper.
Speaker 7: Rush and you still had Zach Martin over there.
Speaker 8: What is that weapon you had?
Speaker 7: You had protection.
Speaker 2: Anybody can listen, anybody can look good behind a certain office line, behind a certain Nah, don't try to do that Martin.
Speaker 7: He had a good off chance or what does.
Speaker 4: That door set out all day to make a simple.
Speaker 3: It's been players lines.
Speaker 8: We caught Zach Martin.
Speaker 7: We'll talk last year, we'll talk about it.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about this, We'll talk about this because you're not going to he had, he had a decent office.
Speaker 6: They have Mason Rudolph as a as a quarterback.
Speaker 12: This has been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.