Speaker 1: Hey, it's me Blippy and this is my best friend Mika.
Speaker 2: Hi, Amika, nice to meet you. And this is our car, the Blippy Mobile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Blippy Mobile takes us to amazing places where we have awesome adventures. I wonder where will we go today? Jump in the Blippy Mobiles, up in your.
Speaker 2: Plane and learning along the way.
Speaker 1: Hey, adventures trump this way.
Speaker 2: It's Blippy and mikas of the road trip.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited. Mika. We're here at a fire station open house with a tummy full of pancakes. Oh, thanks to some very friendly firefighters.
Speaker 3: And now we're about to slide down a real firefighter ball.
Speaker 4: Get light, hang on tight. The floor comes up pretty quick. Whoa, Oops, didn't mean to startle you. I'm fire Chief Bradbury.
Speaker 1: Hey it's me Blippy and this is my best friend Mika.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you.
Speaker 4: Pleasure to meet you both. This pole lets our firefighter slide from where they sleep down to the main floor as quickly as possible, because in an emergency, every second counts. See you at the bottom. Ye your turn, Blippy.
Speaker 1: Okay, here goes. That was so fun. Now it's your turn, Meka.
Speaker 3: I wish we had a fire pole at the clubhouse.
Speaker 1: Hullo, what is that alarm for?
Speaker 4: It's pretty loud. Eh. An alarm lets us know that someone has called about an emergency, so it could be fire or well, let me go check it out.
Speaker 1: It sure sounds exciting to be a firefighter. Every day is different.
Speaker 4: I'm back with some news. There's a unique situation developing downtown and we could use an extra pair of hands. How'd you two like to help out as honorary firefighters today?
Speaker 2: Whoa Chief Bradbury? That would be amazing.
Speaker 1: Wait are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Speaker 2: Road trip?
Speaker 1: Hey friend? Do you want to come with us?
Speaker 3: All right, awesome, I'll check the maps I've got in my jam pack.
Speaker 1: Meet you at the piet Be Mobile.
Speaker 5: I I oh, he quick, quick, put your seatbouce on catad He's got our riconna have some fun in the Flippy mobile. Reel drive away, finding you Advan's real lap and play Let's.
Speaker 2: Fly bye bye, let's go ill wha These fire trucks sure go fast? We are soon zooming down the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I know the perfect game to play while we follow the firefighters. What's outside your window?
Speaker 2: Hey friend? Do you want to play what's outside your window with us? Awesome.
Speaker 1: You can look outside, close your eyes, imagine. Let you see a monster truck. A play who knows what's outside your window?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll go first.
Speaker 3: I see three red vehicles, a fire engine, an ambulance, and a ladder truck. The ladder truck has long ladder on top with a bucket on the end to help firefighters reach high places.
Speaker 2: By your truck, fire truck.
Speaker 1: I wish Shack could ride a fire truck.
Speaker 5: By a truck, Go fire truck.
Speaker 1: I wish I could ride a fire truck. I wish I could hook the poster hydrant train the water on the fire. I wish I could climb the giant ladder, wave up high. I say, I'm here to save the day. Fire truck, fire truck. I wish shackuld ride a fire truck. By your truck. Go, buy your truck. I wish I could ride a buy your truck.
Speaker 2: What do you see outside of your window? And what sound does it make?
Speaker 3: Awesome?
Speaker 1: Hey, Mika, it looks like the trucks have stopped in front of a house with a big tree in the yard.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, Oh, there's Chief Bradberry. Let's ask him. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Hi, Chief Bradbury, can you tell us what's happening here?
Speaker 4: Well, firefighters are known as first responders, which means that we're among the first to show up whenever there's an emergency. Sometimes it's a fire, a medical situation, or occasionally what we've got here today.
Speaker 2: Way, is that why everyone is looking up into that tree?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I hear a very interesting noise coming from the tippy top of that tree.
Speaker 2: Hey, I know the perfect game we can play. What's that sound?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you want to play?
Speaker 4: Two?
Speaker 1: Awesome? What's that sound? Follow your ears?
Speaker 2: What do you hear of a splash?
Speaker 1: Or even a rock? Listen all around for the south day.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's listen.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it cats me ow, but not a happy cat, No.
Speaker 4: Sir, not happy at all. Right up there in those tallest branches, you'll see Liam, a ragamuffin cat. Liam is strong and loves a climb, but sometimes he climbs a bit too high and can't get down. His owner called us to help.
Speaker 2: Oh no, how will you rescue him?
Speaker 4: Luckily, we've got a tough crew of firefighters here who loved the climb, and it's good practice for other fire calls. Our job, first and foremost is to serve the community. So cool.
Speaker 1: We like to help out too.
Speaker 4: Hey, Chief are ready? Hey fireman Buster, let's get that ladder extended and rescue our kiddy cat, Fred. You got a chief?
Speaker 2: Hmm, hey, Chief Bradberry. How long is the ladder on top of the fire truck.
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: That ladder on top extends to seventy five feet almost four giraffes tall. Well, we won't need all of it today, Liam, isn't that high up? Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh, what's wrong?
Speaker 4: Seems like there's some sort of latter about function, but it's not extending. Wait.
Speaker 1: I have an idea. We can use the Blimpy mobile to lift us up into that tree.
Speaker 4: I like this planned, friends, let's make it happen.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need extendo legs. Extendo legs Confirmso hey, it's me Blippy. You must be Liam the cat, and I'm Mika.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet. Ye.
Speaker 1: Looks like you climbed up a bit too high today, so we're here to help.
Speaker 2: Hey, Liam, why don't you hop onto my lap?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Perfect landing? Already Blippy all right, going down?
Speaker 4: Well done you too, Thanks so much for helping.
Speaker 1: Out you bet, Chief Bradbury.
Speaker 2: We're always happy to help a kitty and.
Speaker 4: Me and in the nick of time too. I just got word of a code EDP back at the station.
Speaker 1: Who code EDP? Sounds serious? What does it mean?
Speaker 4: Extremely delicious pancakes? Yum.
Speaker 2: Now that was a super fun day.
Speaker 3: We visited a fire station, how firefighters on a rescue call, and we.
Speaker 1: Got to eat some extremely delicious pancakes.
Speaker 2: Deal.
Speaker 1: It's been so much fun learning new things today. What did we learn today?
Speaker 4: It's so cool? One?
Speaker 1: Two, three?
Speaker 2: Can you tell me?
Speaker 3: I learned that firefighters are first responders who show up at any emergency whenever someone in the community needs help, even if it's just a cat.
Speaker 2: Stuck in a tree.
Speaker 1: And if they're lucky, they get to slide down a pole at the fire station so they don't waste any time.
Speaker 2: I liked it all so much. Wait, I have an idea. Let's have another road trip real soon.
Speaker 1: Great idea, Mika, and you're invited to Bye Bye Bye jump in the Flippy Mobiles, cow your plane and Learning along the Way Adventures.
Speaker 3: Jump This Way BNV consultant Road Trima.
Speaker 1: This podcast is executive produced by Moonbug Entertainment and wheelhouse DNA