Speaker 1: Hey, rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right.
Speaker 2: You can buy your allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: That's right. Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and your.
Speaker 2: Mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television.
Speaker 3: Was over ten years of production experience.
Speaker 2: Once a week from Reality to the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 1: Hey, Range.
Speaker 2: On today's episode of Reality with the King, class is in session Qulle the sound effects Sierra. Just call me Professor King because I am taking y'all asses to school and we are going to talk about in today's class the subject of how tamor Judge single handedly saved the Real Housewives of Orange County from cancelation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna go that far.
Speaker 2: The purpose of this episode is because I'm sick and tired of some of you Housewives fans who don't know what you want. I tweeted recently that Tamor Judge saved the Royal Housewives of Orange County. Now those who are real fans of reality TV understood my point.
Speaker 1: They agree with me.
Speaker 2: My rain dropped, who are critical thinkers, very smart, they also agree with me. Some of y'all just like to argue with me, and I don't respond back.
Speaker 1: So y'all argue with yourselves. But I saw a lot of.
Speaker 2: Hate tweets and it left me confuse in terms of then what do you want? Where is all of this hatred coming from. When it comes to Tamra, y'all call her tam Rat, y'all say she's vile, she's toxic. I mean, isn't the Real Housewives franchise toxic? I mean, what do we and that's not shade. I don't think anybody watches the Real Housewives Franchise thinking they're going to get a draw Oldstein sermon. I don't think anybody watches the Real Housewives Franchise to learn how to parent children. I don't think anybody watches the Real Housewives franchise. You see women eat at brunch and discuss menopause, their pta meetings and things of that. What do y'all want want is now to the point where you literally and when I say you, I'm talking to the people who are complaining about Tama Judge's behavior on her comeback season.
Speaker 1: Of the Real Housewives of Orange County. Let me take you guys to school.
Speaker 2: Every reality show has what we call a force multiplier. Thank you Ebny K Williams for giving me the term. And yes, I ran with it, Honey, call me Joe bitch. I ran with that word, honey. Yes, every reality show, not just Real Housewives, Honey, My Own Love and Marriage Bell, Collective Love and Hip Hop, Child Nag Day, Fiance Selling Sunset Love is blind marriage at first sight the Kardashians. Every single reality show has one person.
Speaker 1: Who we call the force multiplier. It is the person who knows how to move story.
Speaker 2: And when I say move story, it's the person who literally sits there and they're present and they listen to what's going on and they understand I'm on a TV show and yes, I'm being real, I'm giving you my reality, but I also know how to move.
Speaker 1: The chess pieces. We didn't have that for the past.
Speaker 2: Two seasons of The Real Housewatch of Orange County. Before I go into detail about the horrific season of last season of Orange County, I want to do a disclaimer. I was told that Heather Debro things I hate her, which to me is crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't hate anybody. That's just crazy.
Speaker 2: But I was told that Heather Debro things I don't like her, only because I did talk about how horrific last season of The Real Housewatch of Orange County was, And I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It was horrific. It was bad.
Speaker 2: It was Michael Ja, it was Pepsi commercial, Jerry Crow on Fire bad. It was Beyonce falling down the stairs scraping her knees a couple of years ago, and the Beyonce Experience Tour bad. It's Madonna tworking at the super Bowl bad. Heather de Bro being the comeback kid last season. What's a flop. But guess what, I don't blame Heather de Bro for that. I know what it's like to cast somebody to be the face of a show and it flops. And before y'all say Dave's leave y'allone, I did say nobody's day child all I'm saying, is it happens to the best of us, But it doesn't mean it's Heather's fault. Heather Debro is a great housewife. I like Heather Debro. I think she's very pretty. I love her fanciness. Heather de Bro is the Quintus central housewife that we all fell in love with in the earlier days of the franchise. She's super wealthy, she is a real housewife. She is bougie, she's snarky, and I love that about her. But that isn't the type of person who can lead a show. She's not a force multiplier. So last season of the dreadful Oca Housewives, Heather was the face of that particular season and then Bomb. It was Bomb's over bag, Dad, Hey, I'll cast it was. It was Bomb and not like bomb dot com. It was a bomb, set it on fire, Pyrotechnic's bomb.
Speaker 1: It was awful because she.
Speaker 2: Doesn't know how to move storyforward because that's not her place. She's a background singer. She is a supreme She's not Diana Ross. Okay, so we all said, everybody said how awful last season of OC was.
Speaker 1: Nobody watched it.
Speaker 2: I gave up on it the moment I saw Heather having pizza with Gina and I'm like, child, this doesn't make any sense to me because the Heather the brother that I love, and this is no shade. She would not engage with Gina to that degree. Oh my god, we're so close. We got so much of comment. We've seen have the real friends. They all have a bentley of Rolls Royce. They're all dripping in gold and in platinum, and that's fine, but that's why we all love the essence of Heather de Bro, who once again is a quintessential housewife and she's fantastic as a housewife. Like I said, she's a background singer. She stands behind the tape as Nicole Scherzinger surpasses the pussy Cat Dolls because she's going to the crowd, and allegedly the pussy Cat Dolls had to hide behind the duct tape to know that they could not cross the line.
Speaker 1: That's who Heather de Bro is. Heather de Bro is behind the duct.
Speaker 2: Tape, and Tamar Judge is like Nicole Scharzinger. She gets to stand in front of the line and give the audience a great show.
Speaker 3: Child, we are just getting started stay tuned.
Speaker 1: Rain drops. I got a question for y'all.
Speaker 2: Are you tired of going through these endless amounts of these skincare products that claim to do everything, child, make your youthful, all these crazy things.
Speaker 1: Baby, look, I have found.
Speaker 2: What you're looking for. Today's episode comes from One Skin. It was founded by a team of four female PhD level longevity scientists. Come on, who run the world?
Speaker 1: Girls?
Speaker 2: Do these four female PhD level longevity scientists. They have over fifteen years of experience studying the biology of aging.
Speaker 3: Come on, girls.
Speaker 2: After testing thousands of peptides, these four female scientists discovered OS one, which is a peptie that is scientifically proven to target age also called sentisen cells, which is the main source of skin aging and actually reduces the biological age of skin by several years. Their flagsher products, One Face is clinically validated to improve firmness, fine lines, and overall tone and appearance.
Speaker 1: Look here, child.
Speaker 2: Unlike most skin care products on the market, Honey, one Skin works deeper than surface level and baby, it is designed to promote healthier skin from the inside out. So my question for use of this is your current skin regiment clinically proven to reverse the molecular age of your skin. If not, Child, I'll give one Skin a try and see the difference. For a limited time, our listeners can give fifteen percent off one skin with our code king ki n g at one Skin dot Co. Once again, the code is king at one skin dot Co. So I know what y'all thinking, Carlos. Have you tried it? Yes, honey, I have now one thing about me like Kenya Moore, I'm also ashy.
Speaker 1: Love you, Kenya.
Speaker 2: So I use one Skin all over my arms and my legs. It really helps moisturize. My body is clean, it smells good. But most importantly, y'all, it actually works. There's so many benefits to it that I have to come on my podcast until my rain drops all about it. Now, look, child, one skin is for everybody, so we all can use it for every skin complexion, raise all those things. Because they have this anti aging groundbreaking approach, they can actually reverse the signs of aging.
Speaker 1: Y'all. Now we all want to look young right.
Speaker 2: One Skin addresses skin health at the molecular level, targeting the root causes of aging, so skin behaves, feels and appears younger. It's time for you to experience a new skin health routine at a discount rate today. Yes, y'all get fifteen percent off with the Code King King at one Skin dot Co. That's fifteen percent off one skin dot Co with Code King King. We only have one body, one skin, and only you can choose to make it better, age healthy with one skin. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back in to the show. So this is where reality one on one comes in. When you make a mistake. I even said it, I Carlos King. The first I make mistakes. I gave someone an opportunity to be the face of a show and it did not work out. And guess what, You move on and you pivot. That's what the network and the production company did. They realized Heather is not a force multiplier, So what did they do? They brought back a force multiplier by the name of Tamar Judge. Tamar Judge saved the franchise. We were all thinking about this, like, Okay, the OC is the longest running housewive similar to Nott's Landing, Dallas, Merroll's Place, Beverly Hills nine O two one zero, all of the amazing soap operas at one point in time, you have to know when to cut the lights off and say the time is up. And I think all of us secretly were thinking, I mean, two consecutive bad seasons of this show, I mean, is it time to hang up the hat of the Real Housewives of Orange County. I was even thinking that myself, like, I don't think anybody's gonna miss it if it's gone. That's how horrible the past couple of seasons were. Then what you do as a producer, you figure out, Okay, is there anybody we can bring back tam or Judge.
Speaker 1: So let me explain to you what happens.
Speaker 2: Tamor Judge on my podcast Okay season one of my podcasts, she came on and she was so vulnerable and explain how hurt she was because she gave so much to the show. Tamar was the first person to throw a drink at somebody. I mean, she was the first person to really get in your face. And this is a five foot two, blonde white girl who was giving you great television, Like she was in your face. We all love Gretchen because Tamra called her out. That's why we love Gretchen Tamra gave everything to make sure The Real Housewives of Orange County was great, and so did Vicky. Goebble said, we have to give her her props to But the thing with Tamra is she has this presence to wear because she's so petite and pretty and funny. When she gives you a dig or when she throws you under the bus, it comes out of nowhere, and the other cast members around her react to it in a very real way. And this fantastic TV we've seen it happened before. We've seen some of the best showdowns on that show happened courtesy of Tamra. The way Tamra custout Kelly Dodd, the way Tamra got into a Vicki over Brooks line by having cancer. This is why they brought her back because they needed somebody to really make the other girls clock in.
Speaker 1: Because I'm gonna tell y'all something.
Speaker 2: The other girls were in their four to one k era, their wroth child, they were in their retirement era. They weren't clocking in. They were collecting ament a retirement check. And we're also about to check Intward nursing home. Because they were old and stale, not age before y'all read me. I'm talking about their story. Their ability to make television was old and stale. So you bring back Tamra Judge, who knew the importance of her comeback because she knew Heppa's comeback was the biggest flop we've seen in the history of the program, worse than Peggy the one hundred Housewife being on the show.
Speaker 1: No shape, Peggy, You're very pretty and you're rich, and I like you.
Speaker 3: I hate you.
Speaker 2: Interrupt, but stay tuned for more. This episode is sponsored by Betterhelp rain Drops. If you're anything like me, your brain is always working over time.
Speaker 1: That happens to me a lot.
Speaker 2: Look, I run a production company, I host a podcast, I executive produced the podcast. I have so many things going on that for me, there was a big time in my life where I would try to go to bed, but my mind would not turn off. It were going to overdrive because I'm calm, instantly thinking about what happened to day, was going to happen tomorrow, and unfortunately, it prevents me from having a good night sleep. Then I started to go to therapy because child I needed to figure out what's going on with me, and one thing I will say is you do not have to be embarrassed by therapy. Therapy does work, And the moment I started to express my thoughts to a person, I was able to go to bed without those thoughts racing through my mind and keeping me up at night. So if you like me and your mind racis, or you overthink, or you know what, you just need somebody to talk to.
Speaker 1: Give Better Help a try.
Speaker 2: It's entirely online and it's super convenient for you, so log onto it because it's flexible and they suit to fit your schedule, which is then a plus for me. All you gotta do is fill out a brief questionnaire and get matched with a life since therapists and look if that therapist then I work out for you. Don't sweat it. You can also switch therapists at any time for no additional charge. Make your brain your friend with Better Help. Visit Betterhelp dot com slash King ki ng today to get tempersent off your first month.
Speaker 1: That's Better Help.
Speaker 2: H E l P dot com slash King. This Reality King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. Tamar knew that she could not flop the way Heather did, So what did Tamber Judge do? She said, Okay, I got my job back.
Speaker 1: I love this job. I'm good at this job.
Speaker 2: I'm really good at it, and I love it, and I'm going to make sure that the network and the production company does not regret hiring me back, and I'm going to make sure that my comeback season is great.
Speaker 1: And that's exactly what the fuck she did.
Speaker 2: You all complain about how boring the past two seasons were.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, nothing happening so boring. This show is awful. Cancel it? Yeah, yeah, we want Billy Hills back. Yeah, where's Miami Housewife?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Reboot this motherfuck y'all hated it.
Speaker 2: Tama read the tweets so that the other cast members and the production company and the network allegedly they all rather tweets child. So Tamra knew, Okay, I'm back on the show. I have to make a great and that's what she did. Tamra realized, I no longer can care about what the fans think about me, whether they love me or hate me. I have to do my job because Tamra is an example of a reality star, and listen to me now and bring out the notebook, the Big pin. Notarize this motherfucker, because I'm about to go in. Tamra was the quintessential reality star who, at one point in time, cared what the audience thought about her and pivot her personality to please them. She started to play into cameras a little bit too much. And I love Tamra, but one thing about my podcast, I'm gonna call it like I see it. Tamra's last season before she got fired, she started to play up to camera a little bit and and it was it was weird, and things started to become predictable, and we just didn't really enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Now on the things she deserve to get fired. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: When you are a cast member on a reality show who's great, it's our job as producers to sit you down and say, hey, this is what you're doing right, this is what you're doing wrong. So let's work on what you're doing wrong and don't do it again. That's what you do. I have so many first multipliers on the shows I created and what we do as producers. We say, come here, look girl, you kind of doing the most calm down. It ain't it don't look too good chill out.
Speaker 1: You. You have to sort of guide.
Speaker 2: And engineer your first multipliers because they can often time times get a hit of themselves and jump the shark. Giselle Bryant, who I love, and she was number nine on my Greatest Housewives of All Time list. Giselle Brant, in my opinion, is an example of a force multiplier who is a fantastic housewife, who's the face of Potomac, who though sometimes does the most. But I don't blame Gazelle. I sometimes wonder if anybody on that production sits her down and says, hey, ninety percent of what you're doing is great, Let's work on this ten percent. And how about you limit the ninety percent down to a seventy and raise that twenty percent to give us personal story. You have to guide your reality stars. You have to guide the student in class who you know has potential to be great. They just need a little bit of guidance. Is what coaches do to the football players. Is the reason why we all love Dion Sanders now and why Dion Sanders, come on, Carlos, can't you bet no football? It's the reason why Dion Sanders is getting so much attention from sixty minutes interviews to all of the podcasts he's doing because he shows you all how he motivates his team to be great, and that's what a force multiplier needs. Okay, getting back to tamer Judge. She comes on the show and she set it off like biblica fox baby. She set it off. She cussed out Shannon, she threw Gin under the bus.
Speaker 1: Love you, Tamera, but you did since it is all good.
Speaker 2: Look, she made everybody honest. She made everybody honest, and that's what we want from our shows.
Speaker 1: We want honesty. We want people held accountable.
Speaker 2: We want people who are whose feet is being held to the fire. Because it's like, no, bitch, you said this to me off camera, so yes, I'm gonna bring it up on camera. I'm never mad at a reality star who brings stuff up on camera. Why am I paying you to do a job if you're not going to tell the audience and the person in front of you what the reality is. You guys are mad at camera because you think she's a shitty friend. I don't watch reality TV to be friends with these people. I'm not with you. I don't live in Orange County, I don't wear a red baseball cap when I go din at Hobbers.
Speaker 1: I don't care what y'all do. I'm not here to be friends with you all. Now.
Speaker 2: I'm a like you, and if we meet in real life and become friends, that's great. And I do consider Tamara a friend. I know Tamara outside of the show. She's a great girl. She's funny, she's a hard worker. So when I watch on TV, I do disagree with some of the things she does. But I'm also like, I'm not here to judge Tamra pun intended. I'm here to watch great television. I'm here to watch real conversations happen. The past two seasons of that show sucked balls because nobody was being honest. Nobody knew how to move the chest pieces around. They were so busy kissing Heather's ass last season. They want to know how to call things up if doctor Fauci was there administering a COVID shot.
Speaker 1: They didn't know what they were doing.
Speaker 2: But Tamara knew exactly what time it was, She knew what to do, and she did it so well. And you got are complaining saying, oh my gosh, she's not a good friend. She's so toxic, Carlos, we don't want to watch TV where they're toxic.
Speaker 1: People are over it.
Speaker 2: If that's the case, take your moral compass, point it to the north side of town and go watch Chip and Johannah gangs build a house. I'm sick and tired of some of you fans who complain about the behavior of these people when if they don't give you who they really are, y'all, then call them boring and then y'all make them what Atlanta Housewives is today, which is unwatchable and that is no shade.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't know what y'all want. Y'all ruin Atlanta Housewives.
Speaker 2: You guys are ruining our shows.
Speaker 3: I hate Tin Trump, but stay tuned for more.
Speaker 2: Life doesn't happen bi weekly, so why should payday? The money you can earn can be in your hands today with earn in. Earn In is an app that gives you access to your pay as you work, up to one hundred dollars per day or up to seven hundred and fifty dollars per pay period. Just download the earn in app and verify your paycheck, then access up to one hundred dollars a day as you work and leave an optional tip. Any money you access plus tips are automatically repaid.
Speaker 1: From your next paycheck.
Speaker 2: If I needed something like earn in, it's what I use and this is why cause child your boys busy. I got several jobs, as y'all know, and I like my money, honey, So any opportunity to where I'm able to get paid at a moment's known as honey.
Speaker 1: Sign me up.
Speaker 2: Make earn In a part of your financial routine. Enjoy earnings over three and a half million customers who say when I think about earn In, I think about finding financial stability security. It gives me a lot of peace of mind. Download earn in today spelled e A r n i in in the Google Play or Apple app store. When you download the earn in app, type in reality under podcast when you sign up. It'll really help the show reality Under Podcast.
Speaker 1: Subject to your.
Speaker 2: Available earnings dailymax and pay period max. See earn in dot com slash ts for details. Earn In is a financial technology company, not a bank.
Speaker 1: Bank.
Speaker 2: Products are issued by eve Off Bank and Trust member of FDIC. Reality the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. There are some people who do readrag tweets and make choices in terms of casting, and that's a that part.
Speaker 1: Now, look, Carlos King ain't one of those people.
Speaker 2: Y'all tweet me all the time to fire people on Love and Marriage, Huntsville, DC, Detroit.
Speaker 1: Bell Collective, blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: I didn't consult you guys when I cast the person, and I'm damn sure and consulting anybody to get rid of somebody. If somebody ain't on my show anymore, it's because Carlos King the first made the executive decision to say bye bye. It was not because I read a tweet and somebody said you're rid of them. And newsflash, when you hate watching somebody, that lets me another good television. Because y'all also been out of shape over we want to see our fan favorites. Let me tell you something about reality TV. Fan favorites are boring. The reason why they're the fan favorite is because they don't put themselves out there. They don't give you their real life. They give you their businesses. They give you a good read and a confessional, but not in the person's face. They sit there and play peacemaker and listen, these are archetypes that every reality show needs. I do hire people across all my shows.
Speaker 1: Who is who's good at being the peacemaker?
Speaker 2: Because you can't have five more fault You can't have five force multipliers on a show.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: That's what we call Bagro's Club. Nobody wants to watch that, well, not anymore. But you want to watch a diverse group of women. And when I say diverse, yes, I mean culture, but also mean personality. You need the force multiplier, You need the boring one. But who's sweet that everybody gets along with? You need the fire like the firecracker. You need all of these things. Y'all love the fan favorite across all these other shows, and they're boring. They're not good television, they're not good to watch. So here goes Tamra understanding the assignment, and do I agree with the way she spoke to Jen?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But guess what, Just like there's people in our lives where we disagree with them, does that mean we want them fire from our lives? So when you have a sister, a friend, a coworker who does something shitty to another person or to you, does that mean Okay, I'm going to fire this person from my life. Listen, if they did something shitty to you that warrants that. Sure, if your friend did something shitty to another person, Okay, that's what they did, But what do what are we supposed to do? Talk it through and see if we're able to come to resolution. That's what we want to see on these shows, conflict resolution. Y'all like to get rid of everybody. I don't want to see a show with a bunch of fan favorites. Y'all love Stephanie on the Real Housewives of Dallas if you paid me to watch five Stephanie's And by the way, I love Stephanie. I think she's very pretty and she's very sweet, and in real life, I'm pretty sure me and Stephanie would go to charity events, eat or Derb's caviar, and donate money to our favorite charity.
Speaker 1: Like I'm down for Stephanie.
Speaker 2: What I'm not down for is watching her five of Stephanie's on Dallas Housewives, and look what happened. The person who was actually interesting on the show got let go. The next season the show got canceled. Real Housewives of Atlanta is horrendous. Now, where's Nini Lee? But hey, y'all got y'all fan favorites on the show.
Speaker 1: What are they doing?
Speaker 2: Name me one fan favorite who is a force multiplier? I wait, Teresa Judais is a force multiplier. There's people out there who love Teresa and who hate her, but guess what, she's a force multiplier and she's good at her job. There's people out there who love Kyle Richards. There's some who hate her, but guess what, she's a force multiplier and she does her job. Giselle Bryant is the face of Potomac. There's people out.
Speaker 1: There who love her or who hate her, but she does her job.
Speaker 2: Y'all fan favorites from Beverly Hills to Potomac to Atlanta? What are they doing that makes them so great? The mount Rushmore of housewives, Vicki, Bethany, Nini, Teresa. None of them were considered the fan favorite forever. Nini was to break out star and the fan favorite, but then people turned on her. But that's what happens when you're the first multiplier. Teresa was the fan favorite. They turned on her. That's what happens when you're the first multiplier. Same thing with Bethany, same thing with Vicki. There's women on these shows that y'all be like, Oh, yes, honey, we live for heire honey. Yeah, She's everything and she literally does nothing but sitting seeing SIPs Champagne, talks to her confessionals, asks a question and then leaves to seeing the crime. And when you don't get an answer their personal story, y'all don't care.
Speaker 1: But y'all hate Lisa Rena and got her fired allegedly.
Speaker 2: Y'all hate Zebe Bryant, y'all hate Kenya Moore, and now y'all hate Tamer Judge. Every single cast member on the Real Housewives of Orange County needs to go into the Martha Stewart collection at Walmart, pick up a thank you card, and hand write a note to Tamra saying thank you, thank you for bringing the best out of us. Tamar Judge is the Dion Sanders of the Orange County. She brought the best out of these women. Gina is having one of her best seasons. Gina is so good I think she should quit her part time job at Chili's and be full time.
Speaker 1: Gina is cool with the joke. In case you don't know.
Speaker 2: On Twitter, people make jokes that Gina works at Chili's, And one thing I love about Gina, Gina thinks it's funny and she comments on the joke. So it's not shade to Gina. It's a joke and Gina plays along with it, So save your hate tweets. Okay, Gina is having her best season. Emily is having her best season. The way Emily was acting at Heather de Bro's event, fantastic half of the Bro is having the best season ever. I love Heather of de Bro this season, Heather. If you're listening, Carlos King, the first is letting you know this is your best season. You're funny, your present, the way you read Missus Taylor and her bangs for filth. Baby, you were fantastic, Heather. I love watching you grow, I love watching you be snarky. I love watching you stand up for yourself. You never look better like I am. Team Heather. Look, Shanna, go Shannon. So we'll just take that to the side. Child, and we all need to thank Tam or Judge for finally finally cementing a new housewife that has staying power.
Speaker 1: Jen is a fantastic housewife.
Speaker 2: Think about how many new housewives we've had since Gina and Emily came on. Yeah, they're all flopped. But Jen, Jen is great. I'a tell you, while we all love Jin because of Tamra. Tamra put her reputation on the line to make sure that Jen was interesting. And when I say that, we would not know anything about all of these alleged things Ryan is doing, about the cheating, the dick picks, the denim jackets, you know, all of those things until Tamar brought it to the forefront and made people talk about it, and it made it made Jin.
Speaker 1: Way more interesting.
Speaker 2: Jen is gorgeous to look at, but it doesn't mean we would have loved her for her looks. No, we like Jin because Jen stands up for herself. Jen is telling her truth about her experience, and because we felt sorry for Jen when Tamra through the Now look, Tamara, I love you, bitch, but that napkin throw.
Speaker 1: Girl, I love you Tama, but that was the most But we'll talk about that later, girl.
Speaker 2: But that was the moment we all felt sorry for Jin, and Tamara had to pay the price for that to make sure that Jen had a great season and Jen is fantastic.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to seeing more of Jen and Ryan.
Speaker 2: But we have to thank Tamar for that, because without Tamara, what will we be talking about with Jen. So, Tamra, if you're listening, look, I know you had a rough season. I know the fickle fans are calling you, tam Rat, they're reading you. I really want you to be on your Gazelle Bryant, because say what you want about Gazelle, and I know this firsthand.
Speaker 1: Gizelle doesn't give.
Speaker 2: Two shits what people say about her. Gazelle stays off of Twitter. Giselle does not recomment. Giselle enjoys her life, her six figure paycheck. She goes in, does her job, and she leaves them all on the stage. Tamra, your comeback should be studied in history books. Tamra, Your comeback should be a thesis paper that college students write on how to cast a person to save a seeking ship. Tamra is the heather lock Layer of reality television. The way Merrow's place was on the verge of cancelation and they brought to head the Locklayer. Yes, Amanda Rich your red skirt and blazer, honey reading the girls have the Locklayer saved Merro's Place. Yes, and t J Hooker, Yes, have that you legend? Tamra Judge saved the Real Housewives of Orange County. And instead of you alleged fans thanking her, thanking her for making you guys watch every week, the live plus three ratings of Orange County has been strong and good. Not the live ratings you gotta like to talk about. No, the live plus threes have been great, better than last season, all because Tamra stepped in and make all the girls step their shit up. And instead of y'all thinking her, y'all have the audacity, the unmitigated gall to once again demand her being fired. What the fuck do y'all want? I don't know anymore, But that's why I don't pay attention to these mean tweets people send.
Speaker 1: Me about my own shows.
Speaker 2: Fire this person, we don't like this person, Replace this person, cast this person. I am a reality TV producer. Reality TV is the only profession in the world where people who aren't even in the business have the loudest opinion. It's equivalent to audiences who watch his Gray's anatomy and goes into the doctor's office telling the doctor no you can't prescribe me PENCILA.
Speaker 1: I need methadone.
Speaker 2: What No, Because on Great's Anatomy they said, in case I have a stroke, I should get this, not that. But when it comes to reality TV, y'all want to tell me what to do with my job, Carlos, we disagree with you.
Speaker 1: You're wrong.
Speaker 2: Here comes Carlos King, once again on the wrong side of history. Do me a favor, Stanie Lane and be a viewer. I don't tell Shonda Rhimes how to write an episode of any of her shows. I don't tell Lebron James how to dribble a basketball because he missed a free throw. Y'all gotta accept the fact that you are a viewer and yes, have an opinion. We love it, But honey, when the King has spoken, it's best that you listen.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: New episodes drop every Tuesday, Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality Withtheking dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, Baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget Weeken your thoughts and hot takes about this episode.
Speaker 3: Using the hashtag reality with the King.
Speaker 2: Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Raign Entertainment. It is produced by Sierrace Cragley rix An executive produced by me Carlos King
Speaker 1: King the Ring Entertainment, Baby,