Speaker 1: You're listening to Talking Traders with Me Tamara Judge. Hey, guys, welcome back to our very last episode of Talking Traders with Myself Tamra Judge and Janelle. And today we have a special guest.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 3: Janelle, Hey, I'm so glad we could finally just do this podcast. I remember talking with you in the Castle I know podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh, and today we have a special guest. We have Trischelle who won last night with CT. I wish we could have gotten CT two. He's out of town now. Trischelle is a reality TV personality best known for appearance on MTV's The Real World Las Vegas in twenty two. She later participated in MTV's a challenge series Chrachelle has also ventured into acting and poker, showcasing a diverse career beyond reality TV, most recently winning The Traders with her fellow Challenge star CT. So let's bring in Traschelle.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: There she is, Hi, ladies, very colorful look at that.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: Are you still on a high from winning?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I am.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of like the reunion when I watched it back.
Speaker 2: Last night was worse than I remember. Actually, well, what.
Speaker 1: Do you think was the worst part.
Speaker 2: MJ was so bitter, Like I do not remember it being that bad.
Speaker 4: I think I was just kind of like laughing and I don't know, thinking about other stuff.
Speaker 2: But yeah, she was so mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah you remember John going it's just a game. I mean, she was really pushing CT hard and finally he's like, what's your deal? Like it's a game?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 3: She kept interrupting him, like I remember because I was just sitting there and she kept going after you guys, and I was like, dude, like it's a game. I'm like, what don't you get about this? Like what show did you think you were playing.
Speaker 4: I'm also confused why she was so pissed at me when clearly I had thought that CT was a trader. I told her right before we went there, I trust you one hundred percent. I voted against my ally to keep her in the game.
Speaker 2: She's still mad at me. I'm like, were you really all there? Like I don't understand where her mind was going. She wasn't like things weren't computing.
Speaker 1: We're going to get to that later on, because I have questions about that. How you voted for CT first and then you switched it to MJ, but you have one. When you stepped into that castle six months ago, did you think there was a possibility that you were going to win?
Speaker 2: No? Not, No, I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 4: I was just I was like one of the least famous people there. I was just kind of like in awe of everyone. I just wanted to like meet everyone, have a good time, and you know, have an experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought that you had a great shadow because like, there are other people from your show were you know, they're very out there, very out especially Bananas. He would be a much bigger target than you. So because there was three of you, I was like that kind of like insulates you a little bit, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's actually that's a good point.
Speaker 4: But I really thought that if they had kept Bananas, that he and CT were going to team up and like get rid of me.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't know, I don't know. I just like those guys, they're they're tough.
Speaker 1: What do you think the hardest part of the game was, ooh, probably.
Speaker 4: I just was so concerned with getting murdered. I was spiraling every single morning and day and night.
Speaker 2: I just always thought I was gonna get murdered. Janelle knows like I remember so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember being with you every morning to night.
Speaker 3: She packed it up and production was like.
Speaker 1: She packed your going to say you packed your shit up. You're like, I know, I'm going home. Yeah, you're convinced and you know that. That's what convinced me that you were a faithful dame.
Speaker 3: She's for sure faithful, like okay, because it wasn't even like party Parverty's bad acting.
Speaker 1: It was literally like like, no, I think I packed up, I'm going home. I'm going in And I'm like, oh, she is a faithful that is for sure.
Speaker 2: I was so worried.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after getting home, me and Janelle talked about this. There's like this like transition period where you don't feel normal for a while, like you still feel your head is in the game. Did you go through that?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 4: And I've heard you say this on this show because I love talking Traders, but I heard you say this a couple of times that you were listening to that song and I was too, and have my earbuzz end just listening to like that weird Hunger Game song.
Speaker 1: It's like you miss it, yeah, and the song takes you back to where you you know, where you were for so long, isolated in this castle with no phone or family or anything.
Speaker 2: I just kind of liked it though. Honestly, people are like, did you do you miss home?
Speaker 4: I'm like not really, Like I love my husband, but it was like a nice break.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys, Like it's real. Like we have therapists that call us or text us after every episode to just make sure where our mind is and when we get home. They call us every week. And I'm like, when they told me they were gonna do that, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, why why.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm fine, I'm a big girl. I'm gonna go home. I'm gonna go live my life. But you are still stuck mentally in that game. It's brainwashing. I think, Yeah, it's hard.
Speaker 3: To take yourself out of it because I think everyone that's playing is just so competitive, and you just constantly think about the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and kind of watching it back too, I feel myself getting so nostalgic for the castle and just being with you guys, and like there's certain scenes that I'm like, God, I could put myself back in that place right now, Like it seems so real to me.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 3: I know, the very first night he picked the Traders. I love that whole so much, even though it was the most stressed I've ever been in my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, MJ is obviously upset about the finale and what went down. Do you how do you feel like she had a strong response to it? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Like, I wanna I'm just gonna go ahead and be honest, be myself. I don't think she has a leg to stand on. I think that she's being ridiculous. I think all this this is insane. I'm like, were we on the same show? Like, were we in that fire pit together?
Speaker 2: What did you see that I missed? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't understand her, her bitterness and her venom.
Speaker 2: Maybe I get it towards.
Speaker 4: CT because she and CT were closer and she felt really betrayed by him. But me, girl, like we only had a few conversations number one, number two, I tried to have here back.
Speaker 2: MJ was her own worst enemy. That's not on me, that's on you. Sorry.
Speaker 3: Do you think there's any part of her where she's just mad at her own self? Though, that's why she's so angry, and it comes out that way.
Speaker 4: Possibly, you know, But and you know what, I will give it to her because I have I have played games before where I was really mad at myself and I got home and I was like, damn it, like I should have done this, I should have done that.
Speaker 2: Just lots of regrets. But and so I get it, but I didn't blame other people for it.
Speaker 3: Right, It's like getting cheated on for the first time, or someone lies to I mean, like those scars cut deep, like that hurts truly, it hurts everyone, like it happens. And so this was like a competitive game show for her where she got burned for the very first time.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna got on a lamb here and say that she's probably one of those people that hold a grudge for a very long time.
Speaker 3: So, and did you guys see her post yesterday about the cheating that Trishelle and CT cheated.
Speaker 2: No, I'm blocked. I don't see anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she posted on Instagram She's like, rather than cheating, I am a faithful And I'm like, okay, well they're they're faithful too. I don't think they cheated, but cheating.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's a game called the Traders, guys, It's not played with integrity.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you think that MJ played a good game or she just kind of flew under the radar and people kind of knew she was a trader and just kept her around because she wasn't even a threat.
Speaker 2: I think she did have some good moments.
Speaker 4: I was completely shocked and really like excited for her whenever she clocked Kate at breakfast.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, how perceptive. I loved that.
Speaker 4: And she was the first person to vote Dan. So I think that MJ definitely had moments. But you know, yeah, I don't think that people just kept her around. I think she played a decent game.
Speaker 2: Everybody had their own game that they played right for sure?
Speaker 1: For sure, are you proud of the way you played the game? Would you've done anything different?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I would not have.
Speaker 4: And you know what, I am proud even toward the end, because here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I didn't get nasty.
Speaker 4: I didn't say anything personally mean about anybody on the show like at all, and so I think that I did okay, But maybe I would have played a little bit less frantic.
Speaker 2: I look like a crazy person like for a lot of it.
Speaker 4: I felt like when Fradra said, I'm not frantic like you. I was like, I do kind of look frantic like with my notes and everything, kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: You won, So I did something right. You did something right. Was there anything that surprised you that happened at the reunion?
Speaker 4: I was so surprised that Phaedra was so angry with Dan.
Speaker 2: Me too. I knew she was mad, but oh my god, do you think.
Speaker 1: We saw a different side of Phaedra at the reunion?
Speaker 2: H yeah.
Speaker 3: I personally feel like, and I said this on last week's podcast, I feel like everyone I finally saw them for like their fat selves, because, like MJ, I thought she was different. I thought she would react different Phaedra. I was like, honestly, she was so loyal to the Trader. She's actually a really loyal player, and she's burn she got burned by Dan, and she's she's also a little bitter. But I understand where she's coming from.
Speaker 1: Well, we saw we saw Phedra the sweet, loving, preying on us girl at the castle, and then when we go to the reunion, I don't know, she called him a piece of shit, piece of shit, piece of ship, and something else. Low down son of a bitch, that's what she called him.
Speaker 3: She called him a load on some of a bitch, and the whole time I was giggling.
Speaker 1: I was too Oh my god, I saw the clip. I haven't watched it, but I saw the clip of me laughing when she called it. Yeah, I mean I got to the point where I was I felt bad for Dan.
Speaker 4: Okay, you guys, I was sitting right across from him. It looked like he was about to start crying. His eyes were getting red. I was like, really, You're like.
Speaker 2: No, Janne, where I thought he was gonna start crying.
Speaker 1: Well, he had Bananas behind him yelling at him, and then all Dra in front of him yelling at him.
Speaker 3: Bananas wasn't wasn't taking things very easily either. He was also extremely bitter about not getting a chance to play, but.
Speaker 1: He was bitter the minute he was off. He was on social media.
Speaker 2: A under person, he was.
Speaker 4: But I agree with Janelle about Phaedra being like the most faithful trader she was. She was, and I wash it back and I was like, she really did have She took her oath seriously, she had everyone's back. That was the turret with her, and I do respect her so much for that, And I can see why she was pissed at Dan.
Speaker 1: He was speaking of oath she had set at the reunion that Dan broke his oath. Is it really breaking your oath at that point or did she? Was it all man for themselves? That no, because I think.
Speaker 3: The rules say that you can go after a trader.
Speaker 1: You can't banishment you're a trader.
Speaker 3: But at the banagement table, it's the rule like you can call out another trader and turn on another trader.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the learning is conspicuous. It says in the spirit of the game.
Speaker 4: They kept saying that and the rules and the spirit of the game, you can do this in the spirit of the game.
Speaker 2: And I was like, what is that?
Speaker 1: Okay, So he didn't break it oath.
Speaker 3: He didn't break an oath because the whole rule of is that keep our identity secret, keep our identity secret, so no one knows. That's the oath we're going to.
Speaker 1: Be You can't. I think the oath is like you can't call out. You can't say to the rest of the group fader's a trader. You can't say.
Speaker 3: You can do that.
Speaker 1: You can do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did it in other seasons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can do that because you're turning on a trader. You can turn on a trader.
Speaker 1: So he did nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: He didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 2: I think personally he did something wrong because like he outed trade up, he outed Phaedra and it really ruined her game because that's when I really started looking at her.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was the best game move for him. I think Harvedy was an easier target. He should have went after Poverty because she had so much more heat on her. That would have been the best move. But you know, it's Dan. I think he felt bad. He was really close with Poverty, so he felt bad.
Speaker 1: Chrishelle, who were you most worried to face MJ or Peppermint? Oh?
Speaker 2: The uh probably MJ. Well maybe actually both.
Speaker 1: But I don't think pepper You got a lot lot of shit on social media for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was her fans.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I remember you was like really Peppermint.
Speaker 4: It was like her fans and so. But so I wasn't like really nervous about Peppermint. I think that she's like a smart person. She's not like that mad. I mean, she's upset, but.
Speaker 1: She was fine. She didn't act like she was Yeah.
Speaker 4: She was fine, you know, she got it, and but I do agree with her too what she said at the reunion when she was like, she's like, I had a platform that I wanted to talk about. Yeah, and I agree with her, And that's why I was so upset whenever she left and she stood up there and said I'm a faithful and.
Speaker 2: This is why I want to be here.
Speaker 4: It broke my heart because I was like, I was a huge part of that, and I knew that I was very I was a big responsibility in her going home.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I hated that.
Speaker 4: But you know what, I came into the castle thinking that every single person was competition and I didn't think about anyone having a platform or anyone doing this, and that was.
Speaker 2: Probably my bad and my regret in the game.
Speaker 4: But I was just so competitive I couldn't see past it.
Speaker 3: I mean, at the end of the day she said she was kind of a trader in different context. Yeah, that's a big no no. When you play trader, you don't want to say yeah.
Speaker 1: That's what made me think she was a trader is that she actually said in the kitchen that she was a trader. And then you know, at that time of the game, we had really hardly anything to go off of. It's just bannerisms and what comes out of their mouth, like yeah, too early.
Speaker 4: I misread like a facial expression and that was my bad too, I just misread it. But people misconstrul a lot of things in the beginning of the game, and it's all based on assumptions.
Speaker 1: Yes, on acceptions. I'm going to assume that MJ hasn't unblocked you.
Speaker 2: I haven't checked in a minute, but I'm sure she has it. I'm sure she hasn't.
Speaker 3: Oh, Trishall, who do you still talk to? From? From?
Speaker 2: Like Peter's clique, from Peter's.
Speaker 1: I talked Peter's pals.
Speaker 2: I talked to Peter and Bergie. I talked to Eck and Sue before she got on Big Brother. I talked to you guys. I talked to uh Dan every once in a while. But you know what Janelle Dan Dan does like to check in like, yeah, we cool, like before the reunion kind of thing. I talked to Party a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember today that I was banished. She sent me a text like the second it happened, he was watching it live and he said, are you okay? And I'm like, you're so sweet. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you go to Peter's mom's house afterwards?
Speaker 2: I did. I missed you guys so much. I was like, where are my girls?
Speaker 1: I wanted to go, but I'm in filming mode right now, so I don't get much sleep. So I'm like, I'm going to go home and relax. I had to film that next morning.
Speaker 2: I don't blame you. I went and I actually got to talk to Peppermint over there. Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything you want to share.
Speaker 2: Well, we had a very brief conversation, but I think the the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Of the conversation is that I told her that I respect her boundaries and whenever she's ready, if she would like to, you know, talk to me, I would absolutely love to talk to her about everything, and that I was very apologetic about like kind of how how she went home so early and my you know, misconstruing patient expressions and all the other crap.
Speaker 2: And she was very receptive.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, was MJ there?
Speaker 2: She was?
Speaker 4: She was, She talked to No, she did not. She was so quiet, and then she like came and left.
Speaker 3: She's really get this personal.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Can you let us know? Is echin? Sue and Peter together.
Speaker 2: Uh there.
Speaker 4: I well, I don't know, okay, because like I definitely saw some like flirtation going on. I think that they're friends, but I think that there could be more. And I think that she's also coming back to LA in April, so that could be something I was. I had the whole thing planned out. I was like, Peter, move back to LA. Your family's there. I can soon want to get into like hosting and stuff. She can move to LA like you guys can make it work.
Speaker 2: I was really.
Speaker 1: Push it because she lives in London, right, So yeah, it's kind of hard to have a long relationship like that. Although Peter does fly internationally, so yeah, I don't know. I look at Peter and I think this is a guy that's flying these big old jets, commercial jets, and I'm like, I just think my pilot should be like sixty years old and they're doing it for years.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 4: My husband's a pilot, and I even get nervous.
Speaker 2: This is terrible to say, but I.
Speaker 4: Get nervous flying on his planes because I'm like, I know you, like you don't you forget things all the time? You I'm like, what if you forget to do something very important. I'm on the plane, like, you're gonna kill us all I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Can you talk to us about your relationship with CT.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, So it's been like twenty years.
Speaker 4: I was always the girl on the Challenges that hated the bananas and the I hated the alpha males. I was like, oh god, these guys they're gross. All they do is work out and spit and they smell and they were messity in the house.
Speaker 2: They always left isshes. I just hated it. I hated them. I was like, definitely the.
Speaker 4: Girl that hung out with the girls and the gaze. I just hated the guys and they just bothered me a lot. And so we kind of fought a little bit and then we he dated like one of my friends and that was kind of weird and whatever.
Speaker 2: He ended up being a good guy to her, but anyway, I just kind of the whole alpha male thing. I didn't think that they had a lot of respect for women in those days. But he's changed a lot.
Speaker 4: Whenever I saw him in the Castle, we had like long conversations.
Speaker 2: He is a different person. He's dad. He's just matured and grown up.
Speaker 1: And so did you keep in touch with him since what, what was it twenty years ago? You worked with him?
Speaker 4: No, so I think the last time I had seen him was like fourteen years prior.
Speaker 3: Wow, so long time.
Speaker 2: A long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it was a long time, so we I didn't know what to expect when I saw him.
Speaker 2: I was scared.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow. So do you think the challenge your Traders was harder?
Speaker 2: Traders really is harder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the challenge is hard just because you're sleep You're sleeping, conditions are terrible, and like you're with a bunch of young people and stuff like that. But Traders was harder because I actually liked people there and people are getting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like MJ it kind of makes me.
Speaker 4: Sad that she's so upset because I'm just like, damn, I liked him Jay, you know, and on the challenge.
Speaker 2: You kind of don't care. People are used to it.
Speaker 4: On a challenge, you literally tell someone to their face, kind of like a round table that you're voting them off, and then people are fine, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Would you ever do Big Brother?
Speaker 2: I would love to do Big Brother? Really, I'm the biggest Big Brother fan.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 3: Think you'd be so good stress. It's stressful, but the celebrity version is so condensed that it would move so much quicker for you guys.
Speaker 1: But isn't it like two months or something crazy?
Speaker 3: Or aren't you there forever celebrity versions only a month?
Speaker 1: Do they still have the celebrity version? Because I heard they did it anymore?
Speaker 3: Well, they got rid of it, but there's always talk of it coming back.
Speaker 1: The thirty day celebrity celebrity. Yeah, and the normal one is one hundred days. The normal one's one hundred that could you imagine time? There's no way I could do that for one hundred day. I don't think I could do it for thirty days. Child. Let's talk about the last mission you did. Yeah, do you think it was the hardest of the entire season? I just watched it and thought, oh, thank god I wasn't there.
Speaker 2: It was long.
Speaker 4: It was, yeah, freaking long. It was so cold, you guys, like it was raining that day. It was really windy. It was freezing cold. They had those thick we had those thick wetsuits on, but it just wasn't enough.
Speaker 2: And then we were in the water and it was so funny because whenever MJ.
Speaker 4: Well Sandra and CT went in the cave and MJ was swimming kind of behind them, and it showed me and Kate sitting up and people were like, Trishelle and Kate just.
Speaker 2: Didn't do anything this mission. We had to untie a rope, and I was always wondering.
Speaker 1: It was like MJ and CT like yeah sell at the end, yeah, the other ones do, and just taking a smoke break over there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the end was like pretty hard.
Speaker 4: But what y'all didn't see is that after that challenge, we all had to with Alan ride a boat to another harbor. Well, there ended up being this huge storm that came out of nowhere. I literally thought the boat was going to sink. I kept asking Kate because she's, you know, below deck. I was just like, is this She's like, no, this is not normal. She's like, I mean, like shit's flying everywhere, like this Captain's terrible blah blah blahah.
Speaker 2: But it was crazy. They had to like make us all go inside.
Speaker 4: The cameras had to be put down, like Sandra was throwing up.
Speaker 2: It was so bad.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna ask anybody throwing up because yeah, sickness is a thing.
Speaker 2: It was so scary, y'all.
Speaker 4: I mean, I wish that they would have filmed that, but it would have been not safe.
Speaker 3: It did look kind of cold, though, and just dreary, like dreary Scottish weather.
Speaker 2: I don't like the cold.
Speaker 4: It was terriy. I don't like that whatever. They gave me a wetsuit. I was pissed every challenge.
Speaker 1: Remember she had never being locked up for three days and they're like, okay, we're going to take you on a swim test. Oh my god, did you know that Fager got out of the swim test.
Speaker 3: She told us she was like, yeahn good, I'm not I'm not going to do this, and they were like, all right, it's fine.
Speaker 1: No, she told them that she was a lifeguard.
Speaker 2: She wasn't.
Speaker 1: She's like, oh, I'm a lifeguard. I'm like, you're you are not a lifeguard. You are a lifeguard, a mortician, you're a doctor, you're an attorney, you're all the things.
Speaker 2: Hysdacal.
Speaker 1: Oh my, but I was excited to get out.
Speaker 3: Oh I loved it.
Speaker 1: I was like, extra, I just get me out of here. I've been sitting in a room for three days. Get me the hell out of here.
Speaker 2: How many laughs. Did you guys do Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, it wasn't easy. I'm not a swimmer. I am not a swimmer.
Speaker 3: I am a swimmer. So I loved it. I was like, this is perfect.
Speaker 4: I only did I think I only did four, but I was gassed out and Deontay did twelve.
Speaker 2: What no problem? He did twelve.
Speaker 1: That's because two strokes is like that. He's like seven foot ten or Yeah, it was across and two strokes. My little body's like, oh, get me out of here.
Speaker 2: Uh. Speaking of Deontay, I loved that he went to the reunion and.
Speaker 3: I did too.
Speaker 1: I thought he wasn't going to be there me too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was nice to see him and he told me. Yeah, he was like yeah, so sorry that whatever he's like, but I'm glad to be back and see everyone. And he's just such a nice guy, Like it's it's nice to see an emotional man sometimes because most.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he left in a little bit of a meltdown, but he at the reunion was so sweet, so kind. What do you want dog go away?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: One more question, Choschelle, would you ever do the Real Housewives of New Orleans?
Speaker 4: There's been like buzz about it coming to New Orleans, and I know a couple of people I've been interviewed. I interviewed too once, But yeah, I will if that's the right cast. I mean, there's some people that I guess it's good television that I don't want to film with, but.
Speaker 1: I would be good. I think it'd be really good.
Speaker 4: New Orleans is a really fun city to film in. There's a lot of events. There's something like every week, so there would never be a shortage of stuff, and there's like a lot of drama. But if I do it, I would love to do it with my friend Timika Lee. She is the absolute best. She was on Southern Charm New Orleans. Yeah, she was like the best part of it actually, but everybody else's.
Speaker 1: So there's a Southern Charm New Orleans there was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got canceled after two seasons, but not because of her. I think just everybody else kind of sucked.
Speaker 1: Everybody else sucked. Okay, Okay, now let's get to the recap. So episode eleven, the season finale, So Kate is the last trader left. Alan joins her in the turret and discuss her plans. She has to decide between Trichelle or Charat tonight for her final murder. MJ has the Shield. Do you think murdering Charat was this smart move on Kate's part.
Speaker 3: It's terrible, terrible move.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She should have murdered me.
Speaker 4: I should have been murdered so many times. Yeah, that was probably a bad move.
Speaker 3: Yeah, horrible move because she would have had support, even though it's not suspicious. All you have to do is turn one person. You've got the numbers, You're only one more person. So I think it was a terrible move.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, Chelle, you kind of thought you were on the chopping block, so you knew you were being considered.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I always did, though, Like I don't know why I thought it was so important that people were thinking about me when they really weren't.
Speaker 2: But like I always thought I was going to be for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The players arrived for their last breakfast. The last person to walk in is Trashall. CHARAE has been murdered, so Kate decided to murder Schhara to take the suspicion off of her since she was in the Bravo Club. Kate is determined to convince everyone that Sandra is a last remaining trader. Now that you've watched the season in full, do you like the twist of bringing in somebody halfway like they did with Kate.
Speaker 4: I thought that it kind of got us over the hump to find a trader, just start finding traders. It kind of just shut things up a little bit, like I think we needed kind.
Speaker 2: Of a reset. But yeah, I kind of just did feel.
Speaker 4: I was like, if she's a trader coming in, it's going to be the way too obvious.
Speaker 1: And then I don't know, but how would you have felt if she won after you've been working your ass off for weeks and she came in halfway? Do you think that's fair?
Speaker 4: No, I would have been kind of pissed, But yeah, I guess i'd have been mad.
Speaker 2: What do you guys think?
Speaker 3: I kind of I didn't like the twist. I mean, I love Kate dearly and I love one and I think she's so hilarious, but I think bringing her in halfway was so disruptive to the game and we were already like talking about the traders and like who to get out, and it was very disruptive for everyone, and I didn't really like the twist personally.
Speaker 1: Do you think they will do that next season?
Speaker 4: Probably, I don't know. I don't think people really liked it. I don't think it landed well.
Speaker 1: So like so if they ask you, guys, one of you, would you do it?
Speaker 3: I would do it in a heartbeat. Everyone knows that there's an version like sign me up, like I'll do anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would love to do it again. But I think that's probably well, they wouldn't ask me. I think that Banana's is being asked though.
Speaker 3: I think so too.
Speaker 1: I think so, I think, oh that's our prediction Bananas. Well, yeah, he'll slat his way in there.
Speaker 3: T or he'll be a faithful that gets murdered again in week one.
Speaker 1: I'm so I am so curious to see what the cast is going to be for the season three. Do you know? Does anybody know when they're going to start filming?
Speaker 3: May?
Speaker 1: Oh? May, that's so sad coming up?
Speaker 3: Do you watch first again? So it's UK the beginning of May, and I believe the second UK leaves the Americans come in, just.
Speaker 1: That they don't do the Australian one anymore, right.
Speaker 3: Uh, that one got canceled, but it was always filmed in Australia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the UK one is filmed at the same They.
Speaker 3: Have the exact same challenges, the exact same predier host though right different hosts.
Speaker 1: Do you like it as well? I tried to watch it.
Speaker 3: I love it. Season one of the Traders UK. The best trader that I've ever seen. Wilf is on that season. He did such a fabulous job, but he got kind of danned at the end because at the end the fellow trader right at the final five, was like, well if you're a trader and they were.
Speaker 1: Like, what, Yeah, that's all right, that's all right.
Speaker 2: I want to see seasons two though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's a great, great season.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to watch it. I started watching it just for research when I was going. Knew I was going to go to Scotland and then I never found through. So ct and Santra are convinced Kate is a trader after the way she acted with Phedra during the banishment last night. These side they're going to avoid vote Kate out. Trichelle, Kate and MJ are talking about the potential of Sandra being a trader. C T and Trichelle are alone and to Michelle admits she thinks Kate could be the trader. They only need three votes Sandra, CT and Trichelle, and Kate will be out Trichelle. At this point, did you think Kate was the only trader left?
Speaker 2: I wasn't sure.
Speaker 4: I thought that there could be too, just because it was kind of inconspicuous, Like whenever he was talking, Alan would talk about like the recruits, and he would just be like, you know what that means, and I'm like, I don't know, Like how many people are you recruiting? So I thought I knew for sure. Obviously I knew it was Kate, honestly, and then I.
Speaker 1: Thought that the twist at the round table, It's like I thought, you looked at CT like what are you doing? We talked.
Speaker 4: I wanted Sandra to stay, and you know what's crazy is I know that Sandra is so dangerous and she that probably would have bit us in the butt in the end. But I started to really like Sandra. That's where it gets complicated in this game. I like her as a person. I think she's funny, she's very real. I love that about her, and so I didn't want her to go out like that. I kind of wanted to even give her a chance.
Speaker 1: And well, you was shocked when CT did that speech and he was saying that he was going to vote for Sandra. Yeah, your face was like what.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was like, what is going on here?
Speaker 4: I saw him buddying up to Kate and I kind of knew Kate was a trader, and I'm like, did she create CT at some point?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 1: And so that when you started thinking that CT could be a trader.
Speaker 2: Also, this is why Sandra's so damn dangerous.
Speaker 4: Sandra's in my ear one night and she's like, who do you think your trader angel is? And I was like, what do you mean? She's like, I think Phaedro was mine. That's why I stayed here so long. I think here's a CT, she tells me.
Speaker 2: And so she started to change my mind about CT. She's so good, that Sandra.
Speaker 1: She is so good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I always felt like it was weird though when she talked to Kate. Didn't you think it was weird move for Sandra to be like, why don't meet you and MJ go to the end when and split the money? I'm like, what are you doing? Especially like did she not think Kate was a trader? It was so odd. Do you guys remember that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think that she was just like trying to grasp up straws and like get anybody.
Speaker 2: She just wanted to get to the fire pit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a conversation because that's so.
Speaker 1: What did you think? When the helicopter comes to pick up the last remaining five players to take them to their last mission. For this mission, they need to get to the trader's ship and raise the main cell in sixty minutes to earn thirty thousand dollars. Alan warns that there will be detours they can pursue along the way. If they manage to complete all the detour tasks and raise the main cell, they will receive fifty thousand dollars for the pot. They take the first detour and win five thousand. They do the second d tour and CT wins another five thousand for them, and then they get ten thousand from the third detour. They get the main cell up and win and seconds you know they always do that, it's seconds and win the full fifty thousand dollars from the challenge. The prize pot is at two hundred and eight thousand, one hundred dollars. CT absolutely crushed this mission.
Speaker 2: He did he had, y'all.
Speaker 4: It was really far that he had to go all the way to get those the combination numbers, all the way back to the start.
Speaker 2: I don't know how he does it and then come all the way back growing up a damn mountain.
Speaker 3: It was so far.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Oh my god, he did it all.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looked miserable.
Speaker 2: It was really miserable. I hated it.
Speaker 4: And like, you know, the ab sailing was kind of fun, but like the water was freaking cold and like just rowing or actually.
Speaker 2: We didn't have to row, we just like went to the boat. We had to climb up. It was just like a lot.
Speaker 1: Well, Kate is causing chaos, breaking up the group of Trischelle, Sandra, and CT and causing mistrust between them. Was Kate as convincing in person as she seemed to be on TV?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she did pretty good.
Speaker 4: Whenever people would ask her, like at the round table and everything, she was very calm and collected, not unlike Phaedra and she. I thought Kate did a really good job defending herself. She didn't get worked up.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Phaedra, what did you think towards the end, right before she got murdered or vanished. What her gameplay did you feel because we talked about it last week, and we feel like she just kind of gave up, like she didn't fight for herself. She was just like I'm tired.
Speaker 4: I agree with you guys, And I think that she just was like I have a gorgeous house in Atlanta, I have a beautiful family.
Speaker 2: I need a massage. I think she was just like I'm.
Speaker 1: She was towards the end, she only had a few days left, Like why not fight or stand up for yourself? We all know Vadri Parks can talk. She can talk her way out of a paper bag, Like why did she just like you know, and then her repeating somebody, oh, shre goos, are you a trader? And she's like, am I a what? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know, maybe she just ran out of one liners. I don't know. She was like she got tired.
Speaker 3: I went on two hours of sleep every single night, Like that's got it on you. She's she only gets two hours where the other traders were getting four, because she's got two hours of hair and makeup.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know how she did it because like, yes, exactly two hours of hair and makeup.
Speaker 2: Sure, and then I was.
Speaker 1: Tired all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't know how she survived. She didn't look tired.
Speaker 1: She did really good with her makeup. I thought she like smuggled in her makeup artist or something. Me too, but we all know that's not possible. They go through all our shit. I remember I brought my keys to my car and accit, they were my purse. They're like, oh no, we're going to take those from you too.
Speaker 2: I know. I brought my vibrator. I was like trying to height. I was like, I hope he doesn't like pull this out.
Speaker 1: Wait wait they ack and Sue bought, didn't she say she brought the vibrator and they confiscated it. They wait, you both did, yeah, of course, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I didn't know it got confiscated. She They said it was a game enhancing drug or something like. But you know, everything's whatever. This is a performance enhancing thing, so maybe I can't have.
Speaker 4: God, they didn't even touch mine, like I hid in mind in one of my little things are wrapped in in something I don't know, so like they didn't get mine, But I don't know why they would comment skaters that how embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially for the guy that's doing it, Like I know here, I'm going to take this. Oh my god. So it's time for the final roundtable. CT and Sandra find out they were pit against each other by Kate, Kate, MJ. Trichelle and CT vote for Sandra. She's banished from the game. Alan gives them the choice to end the game or banish again. I felt too bad for Sandra too.
Speaker 3: I did too. I felt bad for Sandra. I was like, damn, I.
Speaker 2: Know, it was one of the worst ones, she said. I was heartbroken. I'm like, oh no, Sandra.
Speaker 4: I felt so terrible honestly, but I had to vote with the group, you know how it is.
Speaker 2: It's like you cannot be the one person, and so so.
Speaker 1: Let's blame it on CT because he's the one that had the speech that I'll go with that. Yeah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 3: I also think CT always thought it was Sandra because Sandra and Fadra were so close and they went for you at that shooting the glass thing, So he was like, Sandra went for Trischelle and tried to why would she care if Trischelle gets a shield? So he always had suspicions about Sandra.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, this was the most intense fire of truth ever. I mean, each person has the opportunity to decide if they want to end the game or banish again. The game can only end if all of them choose to do so. Toschelle, TC, an MJ all vote to banish again. Kate votes for Toschelle, CT, Trischelle and MJ vote for Kate. They banished the final trader. Do you think that obviously they knew there was a trader still amongst them because there was a murder murdered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chara was murdered.
Speaker 1: Charat was murdered. So do you think that that was Kate's way of just being a good Samaritan and going, you know what, you guys know, get rid of me.
Speaker 4: I kind of think so, because and then she threw in the green little pouch. Why would she do that because she knew that there was a trade, like there's a trader left.
Speaker 2: I think she just like kind of was just like here you go, guys.
Speaker 1: Because her speech pretty much said, like, you know, I'm a trader. I wanted to get like I came in halfway, wanted to give it to the faithfuls.
Speaker 2: Basically, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I think she just she just gave it away. But then after that she whenever she stood up on I knew for sure she was a trader. I was even more suspicious of CT because he was just.
Speaker 4: Like hanging out with her so much that past day and a half. Like before we got to the fire pit, they were like very close.
Speaker 1: So it comes down to just the three of you and you have to vote again. It's locked, So then you got to vote again. So the first time you voted for CT.
Speaker 2: I want yes, I would like to explain why.
Speaker 1: Please explain that because I am so confused.
Speaker 4: I didn't get to explain it at the reunion because there were so many people talking.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so.
Speaker 3: Uh all right.
Speaker 4: Basically, whenever Sandra planted that little seed, Alan had turned around and said, hey, like there could still be a trader. Whenever there were three people left, I was thinking about what Sandra said, and then I started thinking the torch ceremony, CT did not light my torch. I wonder if he didn't light my torch because he knew that he wasn't going to murder me because he was a trader. So I didn't need to be saved. Also, whenever CT was like, hey, there's a shield in there, whenever we're in the tunnels in the cabin, I was like, why would he give me a shield unless he was a trader and he knew he couldn't be murdered, so he was just like, here, you can have it. And so there were just like these little things that started to play in my mind and I was just like, it's very possible. Then he was switched to vote with Kate, and Sandra was very friendly with Kate towards the end, and I'm just like Alan said, if you have like a small doubt, you know, don't let it slide by you. So I kind of was just like, I know one hundred percent that MJ is a faithful so I'm going to vote for CT.
Speaker 1: So if MJ would have voted for CT the first time, you guys would have wont it together.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's winning. It would have been awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what made you change your mind and vote MJ the second round?
Speaker 4: So whenever I saw CT's face, I just had this flood of memories of us in the castle and all the good stuff, and so like I was just like, I can I never want to see that hurt look in his eyes ever again. It broke my heart, and I was just like, if he's a trader, congratulations, take the two hundred grand it's yours.
Speaker 2: He'll do some good with it.
Speaker 4: And so I at that moment, I was just like, Oh, it's funny.
Speaker 2: I don't care if he's a trader.
Speaker 1: So the pot could have been two hundred and fifty, right, yeah, And then you guys ended up with what one hundred and four thousand and fifty dollars each?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, which I stopped from season one. I was like, if we lose some money, it's fine, he'll top it off at the end.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought too.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 1: I thought it was two fifty.
Speaker 3: You guys split.
Speaker 1: Then I'm like, wait what.
Speaker 2: I kind of like it so much money?
Speaker 3: Remember we last twenty brand at the freaking poisoning.
Speaker 4: Yeah care, But I kind of like it better this way because the next season it's going to make people really push a little.
Speaker 2: Bit more to take the mission.
Speaker 1: Do you guys remember for a season what their pot was when it ended at.
Speaker 3: They topped it off, it was two fifty who?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Really, That's why I was like it doesn't matter. It's fine. He's going to top it off at the end.
Speaker 1: It'll be two fifty. Now He's like, these are all people in TV already, they already have money. Ain't topping shit off right right now? We know MJ's upset, and she's still upset. Would you have been upset with the game, but you you know, if you were her, I probably would have been accept with what happened, but I wouldn't blame you because it's a game.
Speaker 4: I would have ultimately seen what was right there in front of me the whole time, was that somebody tried to save me and vote with me, and I chose to ignore that and.
Speaker 2: Vote the person anyway.
Speaker 4: So I would have taken a little bit more responsibility for that. And she just is not in that place, and that's fine. Maybe she won't ever whatever, not much.
Speaker 1: You will probably never cross her path again. Probably not.
Speaker 3: I think she can't get past the fact that you guys all knew each other were faithfuls and you couldn't come to it. So either way, she was like, I don't want to vote anyone, and she was just so stressed about it that she can't get over that feeling.
Speaker 4: You didn't know that we were all face Well, I thought that CT could have been a trader, like that's the whole thing, and I guess maybe I didn't convey I tried to convey that to her during press week at New York and.
Speaker 2: She was just like, okay, okay, but I mean, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well you had said that you and CT wanted you had a conversation where you guys thought you had a chance of winning this together and it happened. Yeah, So Rachelle and CT revealed they are faithful. They win the game together and take home one hundred and four thousand dollars each. What a season, What amazing cast we had? What is Do you have a favorite memory, guys, mission or scene from the season that you will treasure?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: So many amazing memories. For me, I loved every single second in the castle and playing the game. For me, everything was like, Wow, this is this is it.
Speaker 4: I liked riding in cars with Phager on the way to missions because, like you said, she would like pray and she's like, oh jesus, Chrishelle, what are we doing. I don't do this stuff. Tell us, tell me what it is, and she just pray with us. Hold our hand, make us feel better.
Speaker 2: That was always funny.
Speaker 4: Deontay was great, right, Just the people that you were in the car with first kind of you bond with, Yeah, like John Deonte and Max was in my car but he left so early.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I kind of im gonna miss.
Speaker 3: Those breakfast I'm a brunch girl, so I'm gonna breakfast. Wait, like waking up, like the pressure of like, am I gonna make it to breakfast? Who's gonna die? Like that whole feeling for me is like the best.
Speaker 1: Well, Unfortunately I don't have too many favorable memories because I was so fucking sick I couldn't stand it. But I would say that a scene with me, me and you Janelle talking about John's asthma was very memorable.
Speaker 3: Very and then you walk over after and you were like, I still think John's a trader. I'm like, I know.
Speaker 1: Do you guys think there will ever be a cast that can top our cast?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think so, No, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't. There's no way.
Speaker 1: Is there a lot of big gamers out there besides your guys WHOSELF.
Speaker 3: I get calls all the time from like Survivor people and they're like how do I get on this cast? I'm like, I think you know, they're only going to pick one or two from each, you know, branch of reality television.
Speaker 1: Is there any other iconic gamer that you think that would be good for the show.
Speaker 3: I think my friend Brittany would be great. I played Brittany Race with her. I think Davon for my season would be great. There's so many women that have really good reads. I think women in general have pretty good reads people, So I'd love to see Devon Brittany like all those Big Brother women play.
Speaker 4: I like Anissa from the Challenge, She's really funny and I.
Speaker 3: Know who she is, Yeah she is.
Speaker 2: She's really funny. And Beth s Oh she she's Yeah, Yeah she's she's good. What about Housewives Camra, who do you think it's going to do it?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. I mean Kenya Moore would be good. Porscha would be amazing. What do you think of Derinda a Diirenda? For sure? For sure?
Speaker 2: You love Direnda.
Speaker 3: A huge Direinda fan.
Speaker 1: I would probably like to see like Margaret joseph Our Melissa from Gorga, New Jersey. I mean, there's there's a ton of housewives there's there's no shortage of housewives.
Speaker 3: What about Teddy because she has experienced plaining Big Brother? Do you think Teddy would be good?
Speaker 1: Oh, Teddy would be amazing, Teddy, Teddy would win.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, I think she'd be. Anyone that's played Big Brother, those game you have like a little bit of an edge because you know that people can lie to you, so you already Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you guys, I went into it not knowing what the hell I was doing, and I got out of it still not knowing what the hell went down. So I do not have that gaming mind, and I think you could. We talked about that there's gamers and then there was kind of like performers. I felt like Fader was a performer and when it got to the end where things got hard and you had to answer to people, she was she didn't have that gamer mentality and couldn't like do it, she just couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you guys, what an experience. I'm sposed to happy that I got to meet you guys, and I have lifelong.
Speaker 2: Friends me too. I love you, guy, Noll.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you with you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, just take care and keep in touch. And you know, if you're in Orange County you always come hang out with me. Yea yes and big Bear, big Bear yeah. But thank you so much. All right, love you guys, have a good week and love you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Bye bye