Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today. And the subject is he was next door with the neighbor's sister. So what he was next door with the neighbors sisters.
Speaker 2: It can happen. Surely it can happen. Okay, a lot of things can happen. It can you know what it can lead to. The another knife is it's possible. Don't knock it till we hear the story.
Speaker 1: It can happen, all right, and you will hear it coming up in just a few because right now the nephew is here with today's frank phone call, nephew, what you got for us?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, here's another thing that can happen. Sure, okay, it can happen, all right. The title is I dropped your wife dropped. It can happen dropped stupid?
Speaker 1: Okay, are you saying you dropped your wife off like at work?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, not off at work, not in no car nothing. I dropped up physically, No drop her. That means yeah, yes, that means our physically had her up.
Speaker 3: That means I dropped.
Speaker 2: All right, but at least I got enough respect to call this man and let this man know you have. Oh, now, come on now, I'm not gonna be that low. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Oh, there is a line, you.
Speaker 2: Know, you you know when something has gone a little too far. You you know. I better I better go and call her husband. I better call but this has really gotten our head. Listen, man, listen, I dropped your wife. Okay, let's go catch dog. It can happen, It can happen.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Man twelve.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm trying to reach Tony.
Speaker 4: This is Tony, Tony.
Speaker 3: How you doing this? Is nephew, Tommy.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you're calling.
Speaker 3: You sent an email in to prank your own Yes, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I said that like months ago. I didn't think you were gonna call me.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm calling you now. How long y'all been married?
Speaker 4: Eight years?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Here, that's my heart.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me ask you something. What makes your husband just go off? What can I do that? You know that's a button for him that you don't want to push.
Speaker 4: Anything that has to do with me. Let me tell you he is crazy about me. If anybody that's with me, if anybody tries to go off on me, he will lose it.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Oh what are we going to do? What?
Speaker 4: I'm so excited on the heart?
Speaker 3: All right, okay, you know what? You know what? Okay, check this out?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Can you click over on a three way? Can you call him?
Speaker 4: Okay, I can call it from my phone if you're gonna be on.
Speaker 3: The phone right yeah, I want I want him to think that I got your phone. Okay, I'll tell you what. You just click over get him on the lone. Just click over to when you click back. You can't say nothing else. You got to be quiet because I'm gonna at the end, I'm gonna let you talk to him. Okay, okay, hold on, how are you there? I'm here? Okay, all right, you hit mute or something.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, Hey what's that?
Speaker 3: Man? Uh no? This this? How you is? This?
Speaker 4: Is this?
Speaker 3: Darren?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This Darren? Or was this? Uh hey? We got a bit of a situation with with Tony Man.
Speaker 4: We got a situation for real, just my wife phone? Who is this?
Speaker 3: This? Uh? Actually?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: The other one? Brother? Who is this? We're trying to get Tony actually twisted her ankle. Man. We got to get her to the emergency room and get her checked out.
Speaker 4: She twisted her ankle?
Speaker 3: How did you twist? Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, wait back up? Who did you say?
Speaker 3: Who is this?
Speaker 4: How did Tony twist her ankle?
Speaker 3: Actually? She she she fell and.
Speaker 4: Man, look look, my wife is with her mom right now.
Speaker 3: Who who?
Speaker 4: And who is you? How did you twist her ankle? And why are you calling me? Why isn't her mother? Somebody called him? Who is this? You never told me your name?
Speaker 3: Bro? No, I'm a friend man ship in fall. I actually dropped her?
Speaker 4: How you did you drop a wait? What do you mean you dropped her?
Speaker 3: We had a couple of drinks at the hotel man, and.
Speaker 4: She wait wait wait hotel? There you mean the hotel?
Speaker 3: My wife is.
Speaker 4: Supposed to be over her mom's house. Now you called me from her phone talking about you drop y'all. Let some hotel. But why y'all even at a hotel?
Speaker 3: What you?
Speaker 4: What the hell are you talking about a hotel?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 4: Where is my wife? Where's Tony?
Speaker 3: Why? Well?
Speaker 4: Why ain't Tony on the phone.
Speaker 3: You gotta come, you gotta calm down.
Speaker 4: You situated, you calling me for my wife phone telling aboutee hurt. You dropped it, y'all, at the hotel. She sup mom's house. Bro, where is my wife?
Speaker 3: Man, she's it, Tony, I got it, I got it.
Speaker 4: Just hang on to Tony. I gotta put my wife on the phone.
Speaker 3: Man, Hey, dude, just I need you to calm down.
Speaker 4: Man, No, no, I need you to this, man, I no, no, no, you talk about yall about go to an emergency room. You dropped my wife y'all at the hotel. Dog, keep putting my sip on the phone for y'all be in the emergency room.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, listen, you gotta calm down. Tony already embarassed.
Speaker 4: I don't even know who the hell you are. You still ain't telling me your name. Put Tony on the phone.
Speaker 3: Listen, Man, you gotta chill out. Man, I'm just a freeing Okay, I'm there. You will.
Speaker 4: I tell you what in the emergency room. Tell me where y'all at. I come to the hotel. I get my own wife and take it wherever she needs to be.
Speaker 3: As soon as Tony get dressed. Man, I'm gonna get it there.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's when that you get dressed. What do you mean, hey, man? Real talk? Jog where y'all at?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Put Tony on the phone.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm not putting Tony on you too, I rate man, Why are you screaming at Holland dude?
Speaker 4: I swear to God, I swear to God. If I find out where y'all at, I'm gonna come on her. It's gonna be one for you and Tony. Hey, hey, man, where y'all at? Brou I'm cool. Where y'all at? Timmy, where y'all are?
Speaker 3: No? No, I'll tell you what, man. I'm gonna get Tony's ankle taken care of, and we'll get somebody to drop a back off at the house.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think I'll drop off at the house. Man, Just tip me where y'all at. I want to come get my wife. I want to make sure she gets the treatment that you need. Bro Tippy, where y'all at? Don't go nowhere? I want you to be there when I come and get her. Don't go nowhere where y'all at.
Speaker 3: I can't do it.
Speaker 4: I mean we put this Tony on the phone. Man, put my wife.
Speaker 3: I'm not listening.
Speaker 4: Let me talk to my wife.
Speaker 3: Brou Hey, Man, it's a reason why I'm calling man. She embarrassed about all of this.
Speaker 4: And now shes gonna be more than embarrassed.
Speaker 3: One eight.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's cool. Ain't to tell ain't gonna need to be embarrassed. I love her, man, that's my girl. Man, let me let me holler at my wife.
Speaker 3: Bro. Please no, no, already no wife on the phone.
Speaker 4: Bro. Listen, dude, Man, look real talking. You still ain't telling you want don All I know is you calling me talking about you don't tell her with my wife. Let me tell you something. If you don't let that lord that ankle with him. You say it's wrong with my wife's get your books. God, I'm telling you want to find out who you are. I'm fussing you put my wife on the phone, and that's all. That's my last time to ask you.
Speaker 3: Dog. I promise this. Hey, ain't man, what but see man? You thro our right?
Speaker 4: Man? You call right? I'm my wife on the phone. Bro, that's all I'm saying. You gotta leave town. That's what I'm You got to leave town, man, You gotta leave down.
Speaker 3: You want to want you want to talk? Let Tony decide that she want to talk to you or not.
Speaker 4: He that decide?
Speaker 3: Tony? Do you want do you wanna do you want to talk with the don't even askin' you'll see what Tony want to do.
Speaker 4: Tony on the phone.
Speaker 3: Heymen, I don't even know you.
Speaker 4: Man, put on the phone. You you start to tim me up?
Speaker 3: Ain't Tony you want to talk to him? Hell?
Speaker 4: Yes, you want to talk to me? Man, I don't mean no. Why she's asking? Or jump quit and give the phone?
Speaker 3: I phone deal, Tony, Tony, this is man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey baby, baby, go baby to look. I don't have time for games. Where you at when you're with that's all you gotta tell me?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 3: Just calm down.
Speaker 4: I got something to you. Listen to me. Maybe you got to listen to me. Are you listening? Yes, listen to me real carefully? Okay, where are you at, Tony baby? Are you listening to me? Yes, I'm listening. Maybe you just got praying, my nephew. I'm laughing right now. I love you. Yeah, Okay, can you hurr home? That's whoe you got me? You got me?
Speaker 2: Come on, man, y'all better tell me something. Y'all better tell me something about this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nervous what.
Speaker 2: I dropped her? I dropped her. It's all right though, it's not though.
Speaker 1: You play too much.
Speaker 2: I dropped your friend, you said, I dropped your wife. Is because because because, because, because Junior, dropping a friend don't mean that much. When you drop a wife that means something, you understand. I'm saying, all right, Buffalo, all eyes are on you, Buffalo, New York. You already heard Philly been talking about it. That boy, that boy, that boy. Nephew Tommy House Party Comedy Damn is coming to Buffalo, New York the Shade Performing Arts Center. That's Saturday night, August to thirty first, Labor Day weekend. Tickets on sale right now. And Shirley told me, I'm allowed to wear white on that Saturday as long as I you know, as long as it ain't pasted that Monday. I don't know who made up the drew, but h we're wearing white, Buffalo. Okay, let's come on up in there and wear white together on that particular day, August thirty first, and Shape of Woman on center. The Nephew come to Town. Tickets on sale right now, Bufflow, New York.
Speaker 1: All right, nephew, thank you, coming up next. Strawberry letter. The subject he was next door with the neighbor's sister. Uh oh we'll get into that right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show