Speaker 1: Yeah, you called.
Speaker 2: Who are you talking to? Who was that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all depending on this whole interview the next day.
Speaker 2: You sound important, Andrew. He's producing things, making things happen, cutting deals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I totally understand that. So I went Hopefully by tomorrow or Wednesday, i'll know for sure.
Speaker 2: This is what he sounds like in his real job. He's not talking about cereal.
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 2: He's doing things.
Speaker 1: You're cutting in and out.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's the Siri Si, it's the Siri, Siri. It's the Siri SII Siri.
Speaker 2: I'm just killing fo. You're eating out of the phone, call dealer, show this, No, you're good. Show the music it's fading and then it just stops.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for starting the show while I was on the phone. Who are you on the.
Speaker 2: Phone with Danielle? Oh Danielle who was just on the podcast with us? Oh? Yeah, I love Danielle.
Speaker 1: Coincidental?
Speaker 2: Yes? Do you think that people kind of fast forward through the intro song like you would on Netflix where it's a skip intro.
Speaker 1: See, Yes and no, because sometimes, like when I listen back to the episodes, which I do, Scott, uh huh, I do enjoy them. They're fun. Brody did a really good job on them.
Speaker 2: Cool. Well, welcome to Friday. Uh this is episode sixty five of Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Wow, sixty five that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It really is crazy.
Speaker 1: Any benefits you get after sixty five?
Speaker 2: No, you just lived like three quarters of your life and you're almost dead. So cool.
Speaker 1: Cool, until my dad says closer to the end of the finish line.
Speaker 2: I guess no, Hey, welcome to the show. It's Serial Killers. I'm Scottie b. That's Andrew over there, and this is going to be a very exciting episode.
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: It is going to be really cool.
Speaker 1: It's just us. I guess for the past couple of episodes.
Speaker 2: I like when it's just us, people do say how they love Daniellen here though. Yeah, she is fun. She'll pop in from time the light of my life. Cool. So do you want to go new or classic? I think I just want to do the new one? Yeah, new new, because you know what this is going to be.
Speaker 1: Is it the one that you sent me the picture of.
Speaker 2: Yes. So we've been talking about this cereal for a bit. It's been all over the internet for a bit. It was out years ago. Then discontinued. Now it's back due to popular demand. Yeah, I know what it is, and I'm so Ego Cereal. Ya, it's back perfect. And a couple of months ago they were like, oh, if we get ten thousand retweets, we'll bring it back. But obviously it was already in production ready, and they got their ten thousand retweets. And there is the home Style original Maple Flavor, and then is also Blueberry. So my buddy Joel at shop, right, he's my cereal insider. He always sends me pictures of cereal when it comes in and I'm always like, dude, we had that like six months ago, your deep Throat. Yes, So finally he sent me a picture of the Eggo Waffle Cereal and I'm like, dude, finally you guys got it before everybody else. And he pulled me into the back room and I grabbed my box, so let me go.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy that you knew who Deep Throat was. That's the movie, No, that Nixon thing Watergate yea. And also there was a movie Deep Throat in the seventies.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not going to touch that one.
Speaker 2: That's all you well, Okay, Kellogg's Ego Maple flavored home Style Waffle Cereal sweet crunchy taste.
Speaker 1: Do you know what this means?
Speaker 2: What does it mean?
Speaker 1: There is hope yet for Cinnabon coming back.
Speaker 2: You know what, maybe if they get ten thousand retweets. So I'm going to start the petition. I think you should.
Speaker 1: We should do from the serial killer's account. If this tweet gets I mean, well, Cinnabon, people will look at our thing and be like, yeah.
Speaker 2: And no, that's the thing. It's also here. She comes. It's all the lights on, the lights on, we're recording.
Speaker 1: Is that diamond Cooper.
Speaker 2: You can't need any of this.
Speaker 1: She can't eat Ego Cereal disgusting.
Speaker 2: It isn't even open yet. Andrew burped I didn't burp. No, let me open it up up up. So over the weekend, I showed you the video of Cooper because she needed to review this the second that we got it.
Speaker 1: I mean I wanted it once I saw Cooper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it, but see I wouldn't try it without you cooper ate it. She gave it five balls.
Speaker 1: I probably won't match Cooper because I loved Ego Cereal.
Speaker 2: Map It's so overpowering Maple yeah right.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I can have it. Yes, damn man. This was the best part about Ego Cereal, the maple smell.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. Though. Nam came downstairs. No, you can't try it.
Speaker 1: I know. I just want to piece please just catch faster, please, and she was like.
Speaker 2: What's going on down here? And I'm like, I know someone needs to talk to Amy about her, you know, maple problem. So waffle crisp was a thing back in the nineties and that was post that went away.
Speaker 1: I loved waffle crisp. Waffle House should have a cereal shut your mouth. That is the best idea you've ever had. I love waffle house. Waffle House is like a great go to no matter where you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. And first of all, people can't hear you when it's gonna sound dumb. He's sad at.
Speaker 1: You, Diamond, because you're not talking loud enough. Wow, don't you have anything here.
Speaker 3: That I can eat?
Speaker 2: There's eighty four boxes of cereal back there. If you can't find one you can eat, you got problems.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry. Now we have to put an explicit in the note.
Speaker 2: I'm just cutting it out. I'm just cutting it out. She executively ruins this podcast is what she does. He's getting read Tuscan Dairy Pure. No it's not from Tuscany. These kind of look like Honeycomb, different brand, but they look like it.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to eat this. Sorry ready? One? Two, three? Great? Really good with these two A little soggy.
Speaker 2: How do you know?
Speaker 1: Because I've had Eggo cereal when it came out.
Speaker 2: It's not the same it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm a Cooper five bowl.
Speaker 2: I mean I must say it tastes like a waffle that you toasted and then was sitting out for hours. It tastes exactly like a waffle.
Speaker 1: It tastes like an actual eggo.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, I mean you can either just take a frozen waffle out of the freezer and eat it on the go, or have some of.
Speaker 1: This amazing how logs. You've done it again.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna like this three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: I don't hate it.
Speaker 2: It's good, but I just I don't love the maple. I'm very, very excited to try the blueberry. Hopefully that'll be coming up in the next episode.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fan of the blueberry, all right, you know what it tastes like tastes like the butter y with the eggo. Yes, it's like an actual buttery raffle.
Speaker 2: The little pat of butter is slowly melting and the syrup is pouring over like in the commercials. Yeah, very good. All right, well that was great then I loved it. Thank you, Joel, Thank you shop right, appreciate the heads up, thank you deep throat Joel. Yes, well, I guess that's not a good thing to say. It depends on what aspect you're using it in.
Speaker 1: Kids they're listening, Scott, how's Donna? Donna's fantastic? Thank you so much for asking.
Speaker 2: Let everybody know who Donna is.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's my mom.
Speaker 2: That's your what my mom? Your what name? What's another word for mom?
Speaker 1: Mother?
Speaker 2: Oh? Cool? Let the nineties?
Speaker 1: I actually do know the song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you knew it a little bit. Yeah, Danzig from the nineties. Okay, no, mother, you keep saying words.
Speaker 1: Just I'm gonna just throw out random songs from the two thousands and see if you know them.
Speaker 2: I will because I was alive.
Speaker 1: Okay, in the nineties, I was alive. But I don't know dan Zig really?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What else do they sing?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Nothing? That you would know. I mean that was a pop that was actually a pop, not a pop, but I mean we played it on Z one hundred back in the day. Cool. Yeah, I was five when you probably played it, right or six. This game is not working out as well as I had thought. Is it a mother Cereal? No?
Speaker 1: What is it? Why are you mentioning mothers?
Speaker 2: What is what? Because I just wanted to play that dumb game with you. I wanted to get you angry. And you didn't know the song?
Speaker 1: But is that the one? No? You know what I was thinking of the wrong song? Can you play the chorus? Well, now I don't know this. Yeah, it sounds like the Doors or the Strokes.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no no, Well he starts really yelling after that, and it yeah, it's an angry.
Speaker 1: I'll let you take that song. That's all you all right? Well, hope you keep it on your iPod classic that you bring with you when you travel.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you just said that, because I did have my iPod with me on the airplane. We went to Florida for Thanksgiving and I had my iPod with me. Everybody was looking at me, and I really don't care.
Speaker 1: Those men the old iPod was the best, and it's still the best.
Speaker 2: Because I can't figure out how to get my songs on my phone. Maybe as a millennial, you can help me. I would love to help you, but I can't figure it out. So there it's very easy. They're all on my iPod. Oh, because I can't access my iTunes anymore?
Speaker 1: Did you go laptop or desktop?
Speaker 2: I have both?
Speaker 1: Welcome to PC Repair. Chat with me your host Andrew, and I'm talking about Scotty B who's trying to get his iTunes imported into his iPhone. All right, we're gonna go to the Classic box now. I'm going to go down to the cereals. Scott, what's the latest version of Apple that you're using? Great? Great, all right, we're going to troubleshoot that for you right here on this podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, I hate you.
Speaker 1: What's the cereal?
Speaker 2: Now? This classic box? I'm actually it's not old, but I found it.
Speaker 1: All the Eggo cereal.
Speaker 2: By the way, do you want some more?
Speaker 1: I would, but I want to try the classic first.
Speaker 2: We've never had this before. Okay, it comes out. It's a patriotic cereal, so it's probably from July fourth, that's cool, but I'm not sure. I think it is great. But I found it at Walmart and it was still there. Okay, so it's from the captin.
Speaker 1: So you'll like it.
Speaker 2: July Crunch. It's close. It's red, white and blue crunch. It's limited edition from the cat. I've seen it out before, but for whatever reason, they still had it on the shelf at Walmart, so I picked it up up.
Speaker 1: So they just Okay, I'm.
Speaker 2: Assuming it's July fourth, because what other patriotic hal Maybe it's from Memorial.
Speaker 1: Day, President's Day, Veterans Day.
Speaker 2: Veteran Okay, so it's Veterans Day Crunch. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like we're just reviewing crunch berries after a while.
Speaker 2: You're right. It also says it's summertime fun at camp cap'n Crunch.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing as Christmas Crunch, except those are stars. These are just balls.
Speaker 2: Fireflies make their own fireworks. How many can you find? And there's fireflies on the back and they're sitting around a campfire. Look is he where? Wait a second, look at the captain. He's wearing one boot and one flip flop.
Speaker 1: Maybe the captain was a little drunk Okay, there's.
Speaker 2: No doubt that he's drunk. And there's Smedley, and there's all the buddies are back there, all right, so let's open it up. He's been having a hard time, Scotty shake on it. You know this episode is failing.
Speaker 1: I mean, I love the Ego Cereal, so in my book, this is a great episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's break out the patriotic Why are the balls so white and blue? Look how dark those blue ones are?
Speaker 1: So this one, it's just circle shapes, that's it.
Speaker 2: Pretty, it's probably oops all berries. This is probably what this is.
Speaker 1: Oops all berries, Oops all berries. I just really love the Ego cereals so much.
Speaker 2: I think you're gonna like the blueberry when I'm excited to try it.
Speaker 1: I just don't know what the weird part is the texture on the spoon afterwards.
Speaker 2: Wait, do you want a new spoon because you might get maple flavoring on there?
Speaker 1: Nope, I like maple. Okay, okay, one good thing? Oop?
Speaker 2: Well ooh right, one of them tastes weird, A little bit of a something's wrong.
Speaker 1: I think a light after taste. I usually like crunchberry.
Speaker 2: It taste moldy, right, they're still good. They're good till December twenty ninth. What there's such a liar, You're a giant liar. December twenty nine, twenty nineteen. They're fine. They're still good, and they're good for six months after that. Of God's Moldy Basement Crunch new No two balls. Yeah, the taste really something off. It's earthy. It has a earthy taste to it. And again, Captain crunch bags suck, they rip.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give this two balls in a spoon because I like the crunch berries, but I don't like this flavor. Scotty's Basement Crunch is not where it's at. Huh mold.
Speaker 2: Wait? What day is today? December?
Speaker 1: What my tongue doesn't like this.
Speaker 2: Today's December thirteenth. Oh, it's jingle Ball Day. We're gonna have such a great time at jingle Ball today. And that's a great time, so much fun waiting. Today's the thirteenth, And when's the fourteenth?
Speaker 1: Saturday?
Speaker 2: When's Saturday? Today's Friday? Tomorrow, silverchair. And on that note, I'm leaving.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Now I know how to get you out. Bye. I'm just gonna play some nineties alternative Silverchair No, never heard of a chair. Nineteen ninety five the album was frog Stamp. Never heard of it? Teenagers then they had these these massive voices and they were teenagers. Stump frog Stomp was the name of the album. My dad still wears the Z one hundred T shirt with a frog on it from nineteen ninety five. Tomorrow Silverchair, No.
Speaker 1: No, I'm so sorry. Scott God God bless you though, good for you?
Speaker 2: Give any brothers?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Do you have any siblings?
Speaker 1: Yeah? One sister.
Speaker 2: You have a sister sister to Scottie's alt rock nineties podcast, The Nixons. You never heard of them either. They'll talk to you about old all nineties rock songs all day. He's taking your request now, Yeah, you know, tweet them in and Serial Killers PC. We'll get it right on for you. Now back to the countdown of Cereal. All right, So that sucks. I don't know, are we doing like.
Speaker 1: A recap show like our favorite serials.
Speaker 3: Of the year.
Speaker 2: We have to do an end of the year countdown?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I've already picked like a couple of good ones.
Speaker 2: Should go back and find all the five Bowl cereals and bring them back in I got a lot of them. Yeah. Oh, have you ever put up the the chart of all the ratings?
Speaker 1: Because working on guess what, By the time this episode is out, the chart will be online, so people will be like, oh, Scott's being so mean to Andrew again.
Speaker 2: Hashtag liar, let's see hashtag you know what? I got something for you?
Speaker 1: If it's another all ninety song, just please send me on my way serial killers?
Speaker 2: Why do you just gitterly jump up and down like a schoolgirl. I had to let that play out.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, send me on my way is what you're about to play? Sim Tell me.
Speaker 3: You don't know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah you know that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who sings it?
Speaker 1: Sad?
Speaker 2: Who sings it? Come on, who sings it?
Speaker 1: It's not the Matthews.
Speaker 2: Rusted Root. Oh, when I first started here, it was a big, huge song in nineteen ninety and we had to do a Rusted Root booze cruise and I had to wear white shorts and they were like such an idiot.
Speaker 1: That song will always to me when I hear it just reminds me of like a cooking scene from a movie, like the family would be like, my adopted family is making me cookies. They're all in the kitchen together, or it's like the dog is home and like they're outside in the yard. No, you're right, Yeah, it's like good for a montage scene. Okay, if I ever make a family movie, let it be known that song will be in it.
Speaker 2: Send me on my way by rushing away.
Speaker 1: Mawhere, that's also my Dave Matthew's impression. Yes it is Cration told me now.
Speaker 2: So you know, you know, popular nineties artists, but not obscure nineties artists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess. So you nailed it right on the head.
Speaker 2: All right, so here's the bonus box. We were in Florida briefly, Yeah, over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, and you dashed all the way over to his publics. I did go to public so I was right across the street and my daughter asked. You said to me, hey, Dad, are you gonna go to Pubic's?
Speaker 1: And I was like, what, You're not wrong because it could be pronounced that way, but like.
Speaker 2: Oh, publics Okay, Yes, And I did go to publics and I had some fun in the Cereal aisle and I came back.
Speaker 1: Is it on video? Are you banned from that public?
Speaker 2: So? No, I did take a picture and I posted it. I picked up two cereals, one of which is down here in the cereal sat and the other we're saving ferrainy day. The other one will do some other time. Okay, yeah, because it's a new cereal, so I want to save it. Oh okay, cool, We already did a new one here. We probably should have done this one first because I have a feeling it's going to be gross. Okay. It's one of those organic, non GMO wonderful stuff with the with the you know, the creators on the back, so you know they're awful.
Speaker 1: In a remote village in ecuadors say to stay, Carl and Spen made lovely organic cereal for you to enjoy.
Speaker 2: Say hi to founder Stan Smith with his family there. Looks like Kathy and Alana. She spells an A l O n n A, so you know they're weird. Luna, Yeah, Sondra and Amy cool One degree Organic Foods, Sproutish brown rice cow gluten free, organic, rich and toasty organic brown rice cereal with cocaw. Why can they just say coco.
Speaker 1: I want us to get a cereal one day and then have the both of us on the box and then it would have to be like two lifelong friends, one journey to cereal, and it.
Speaker 2: Be a whole explanation of nothing. Like you can scan the QR code and see where the rice came from.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 2: And so thanks Carls Certified Gluten Free NSF. I don't even know what that means, not to not safe to eat us to eat organic. It's traceable if you scan the code. There, non gmo, bio checked, non glyfosate.
Speaker 1: What is that? Can you just pour it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: I just want to get this one over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand ingredients from carefully selected farmers. Inside. Oh god, what a terrible glue job. I just tore the whole thing. Glue job. One time I stopped on the interstate late at night at one of those little shops. There was a hole in the wall and I got a glue job.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, you.
Speaker 2: This smells like carib Carib. I'll tell you how I know it. Carab smells like what is carab? But it's like fake chocolate. It's healthier.
Speaker 1: I never heard of that.
Speaker 2: Back when I was a kid, my mom took me to an allergist and apparently I was allergic to hundreds of things hundreds according to their list. Got the big print out on the dot matrix printer took like four hours to print out. And apparently I was allergic to chocolate, so I was to go to the health food store and get carib So I was eating carib chips and they taste awful.
Speaker 1: What was the thing that everyone did for a while that made you have like butt leakage?
Speaker 2: Oh? Olestra?
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 2: Yes, they made the potato chips with oleen and olestra was the thing.
Speaker 1: There and that made people poop their pants.
Speaker 2: And on the back it said warning anal leakage. That's what you want to see on your potato chips may cause anal leakage.
Speaker 1: How did they get It's so far into development and nobody stopped them.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, you know the Olean people been exactly in turn Biff from the eighties. There you go, These.
Speaker 1: Chips are betted for you, Biff. They'll make you poop your pants.
Speaker 2: So he also has it in with the Depens company.
Speaker 1: You ready one to you think, I don't hate you, I'll be on for feel This.
Speaker 2: In cacao is not quite as sweet as cocoa. Yeah, it's not the same thing. Cacao and cocoa cocao.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's the more natural version of it.
Speaker 2: They're all natural. They're growing a bush.
Speaker 1: Can you scan the QR code on and.
Speaker 2: Fine, let's see where. Nope, now it's not good. It has that monk fruit after taste, even though I don't think there's any monk. No.
Speaker 1: I don't mind it. It tastes like brown rice afterwards. That's it.
Speaker 2: Ingredients organic sprouted, whole grain brown rice, organic coconut sugar, organic cacao, organic sunflower oil, organic sunflower less A thin.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give this two bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: Unrefined salt and Togo fair rals.
Speaker 1: This makes me feel healthy when I eat it, vitamin E, so that gets an aplus in that regard. It's not terrible, you know what. I think it's a Canadian. This is what cereal school wanted to taste like. They just forgot what it should taste like.
Speaker 2: I guess, yeah, but that was like that was keto and all that. I'm not sure if this is.
Speaker 1: I like this. I don't hate this.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I just scan the back. Here just seven simple gluten free ingredients. I like it all right.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: Sprouted brown.
Speaker 1: Okay, I threw away all my cereals. I go, that was it for me, and it just went downhill from there.
Speaker 2: The brown rising here came from Jose git a Bono his farm, can I see? And the coconut pump sugar is from Big Tree Farms, the cacao from Trade and Organics, sunflower oil from Pedigaro, the sunflower lesson than came from Lithithio. The unrefined salt is from real salt, and the vitamin E stuff is from food Ingredient Solutions. But still just two balls, that's all I'm going to give it.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you. I really do enjoy I think that's a fun little touch. I gotta tell you. I know it could be like quote unquote granola, but I think that's cool that I can actually trace everything where this came from.
Speaker 2: This. Who knows that that's actually true.
Speaker 1: I'm going to hope that it is. I'm gonna hope that they're not lying to me and making me scan a QR code and seeing this really all these nice people's faces.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming every lot of cereal comes from a different place, and they probably put those pictures they're based on the lot that you scan agreed, So you know, I'm gonna try the milk. Maybe that'll redeem it.
Speaker 1: Wait, my mom has rakutin.
Speaker 2: I use racketin. She's made sixty dollars back on.
Speaker 1: Rack Racketin is listening right now.
Speaker 2: They already advertise a scary has it and he doesn't. I don't even think he uses.
Speaker 1: You got to get Donna on it. My mom has made more money off of that than anything else. It's like she has a part time job.
Speaker 2: But it used to it used to be ebaits They yes.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you how much money she's made? Ten thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: Have the hell up?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: How much money has she spent? Could you get on average from two to five percent back on racketin?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 1: She does high shopping days, like she'll wait till it's like a twenty percent day to do all her shopping on things.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See today is cyber Monday when we're recording this, Sorry it's not when you're listening to it. But all the things were up to like ten fifteen percent.
Speaker 1: She waits for big shopping DAEs and then just goes crazy cool and then she makes so much money back all.
Speaker 2: Right, Well that's shopping Tips with Andrew. Thanks for listening. Oh it's snowing. It is. Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: I hate the snow. I love love.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna go play? Oh wait, look, yeah it is snowing. The television shows me.
Speaker 2: So looking out the window. You didn't you didn't believe me.
Speaker 1: I don't have a.
Speaker 2: Fealing on you though I don't have a view of a window. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. The year is almost over. This has been a great year of Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: I have to say, really have enjoyed. I feel like our friendship has grown with this podcast.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool goo, but today you feel likewise you dick.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening. It's Serial Killers episode sixty five, so by the end of the year will be almost at seventy, which is kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Please follow us on all social platforms. Serial Killers PC like and subscribe on any podcast platform that you're listening to. Stitcher is really cool. Apple podcasts are cool. Just make sure wherever you're listening you leave us a review, give us a like.
Speaker 1: We really enjoy that, and if you press subscribe, you don't even need to find the episodes when they released because they come straight to your phone.
Speaker 2: You weren't mean to me at all today. Yeah, I tried to be nice that kind on Twitter. Was like, Man, you're too mean. I'm not listening.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to Tony.
Speaker 2: I don't want a new Andrew. I don't want you changing for the new year. I want you to be same, old, crotchety, young millennial Andrew. That's what I want you.
Speaker 1: Can I just say one thing? Why is it that people are so offended with the okay boomer, but yet everybody who's like older and is a gen xer or a boomer or anything else can be like millennial with your technology? Why is that okay?
Speaker 2: Most people that are boomers deserve an okay boomer because they don't know what's going on. And I get it because my parents are like that and there's some stuff I don't know. I'm glad you're a millennial. You help me out with stuff that I don't know.
Speaker 1: But like, I'm always confused. Why now that it's like a thing, people are mad about it when it's like literally everybody blames millennials for everything.
Speaker 2: People like to complain about everything. Have you not been in this world. Everyone complains about everything. You can't make everybody happy.
Speaker 1: I know. I guess I just think that maybe with like social media, it's just become like an angry exactly angry every time we gotta go.
Speaker 2: This is long. Thank you for listening to us. We will see you on Monday. Have yourself a great weekend. Yeah, and until.
Speaker 1: It's a Friday. Oh yeah, it's jingle Ball Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Hope we enjoy jingle ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I got to head over to the garden right now. We got a love day ahead of me. So thanks for listening, have a great day, and until we see you again. Crush, Do you like how he tried that?
Speaker 1: What was that new me for twenty twenty?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Too, bitch. That's how I'm gonna say it. Is that cool?
Speaker 2: That's usually what you sound like when you're making fun of me. But you're doing the gun thing with your fingers.
Speaker 1: Go, it's catching on. You like it?
Speaker 2: No,