Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is Vernict with Center, Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you. We are days away from a GOP convention. I love saying this where we're very united behind our candidate and center. There is still a major civil war that is not stopping within the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: Well, that's exactly right.
Speaker 3: Utter chaos continues to reign on the Democratic side. But we're also going to talk about the fact that Texas is recovering from Hurricane Beryl. The state of Texas was hit by Beryl two days ago. Nearly three million Texans lost power. There was wind damage, rain damage. You and I lived through it, So we're we're gonna walk through exactly what that entailed. But then we're going to turn to what's happening nationally. We're gonna turn to the question that's on everybody's lips, which is who is the Democrat nominee for president going to be. I continue to believe it's not Joe Biden. But the White House is erecting the barriers and fighting tooth and nail, and they are discovering that their worst enemy is the corporate media, who is utterly and completely turned on them. We're going to break that down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really interesting.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you real quick about something of this is important to me. I have been a victim of gun crime, and without carrying a firearm, I would not be here today. I had to use my firearm to protect and defend my life and the life of my best friend that was with me that day. And I can tell you it is so important that you be able to protect yourself. And you know I am a staunch advocate for a god given Second Amendment rights. Shooting is one of my favorite pastimes. I've owned a gun range and a gun store, and I want to tell you about my friend Gordon Bond and his thirty year old Texas based company called Bond Arms. Bond Arms makes the smallest, most powerful, best built personal protection you can carry. These unique hand guns are simple, easy to use, but have unparalleled power like the forty five seventy Cyclops, which makes them a great personal detection option. I want you to check out their amazing handguns at get Bondarms dot com, which are built like a tank and have been seen in TV series like Yellowstone, Longmire, Castle, and John and Wick three plus. Go to get Bondarms dot com and check out their Neilie Pattend Coming soon ar platform lever Gun, which one Recoil Magazine's best firearm at Shot Show twenty twenty three. You will not be disappointed with adding some of the coolest and unique firearms on the market to your personal collection. Tell them I sent you again the website get Bondarms dot com center.
Speaker 1: You and I have lift through it. We both lost power.
Speaker 2: Doing this show is a little bit complicated when you don't have power or internet, and yet we're still doing it. We just lost our internet moments before we started recording tonight. You were out today helping people in Texas. What all did you see from the damage. I helped a lot of name get trees out of their yards and trees that went through even parts of their roof.
Speaker 1: You saw a ton of that as well.
Speaker 3: Well, that's right. I've spent the last two days traveling through the affected areas. Look, this hurricane hit late Sunday night, early Monday morning, and actually you and I recorded Monday's podcast as we were waiting for the hurricane hit, and we were both at our homes. We knew it was coming, and you know, let's actually walk people through what it's like Now now you're a Memphis boy, so this is your first hurricane.
Speaker 1: This was the real deal for me.
Speaker 2: I was like, Okay, it's somewhat exciting and nerve wracking, and then there's like, hey, how much water do I need? Like I was asking the basic New Greeny questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, as a lifelong Hestonian, we just have hurricanes. That's part of the Gulf Coast. We will have more in the future. We've had a lot in the past. But you know the way this one played out. Sunday night, I went to bed, and when I went to bed, it was actually it was a clear night, it wasn't even raining. And then it started coming in late at night. It started coming in at two and three in the morning, and it was a night where you would hear the rain pouring down and then you'd hear cracks, loud cracks, And in the morning you discovered what those loud cracks were, which were trees that were falling down. And on my street there are a whole bunch of trees that have fallen down. There are branches that have fallen down. They're huge oak trees and pine trees that were uprooted and thrown thrown across the street in some cases thrown into houses. Thankfully, my home didn't did not have any trees hit hit the home, but we did have a big branch in the backyard fall and rip some of the lighting down, but it did not hit the house or the damage the roof, so we're grateful for that. And then Monday, as as the rain cleared, I began and going and meeting with local officials and first responders. So one of the first things I did is I head down headed down to the Emergency Operations Center in Houston, and Houston was hit very hard, and so there I sat down with with fire firefighters, and the police department and and all of the city officials. So the Emergency Operations Unit, whenever you have a disaster, that's where everyone goes and and coordinates out of. It's where the mayor coordinates out of. It's in it's in northwest Houston. It's actually the same location as the central nine one one call center, and so in the room next to it, there's a massive room filled with operators that are dealing with with thousands of nine one one calls and tasking whoever the relevant people are and and listen in the immediate aftermath of a hurricane. There are a series of phases that occur in a disaster. The first phase is just saving people's lives. Lives and people are in harm's way, they need emergency responders. This hurricane Hurricane Beryl. The number of confirmed fatalities now is seven. There were multiple who were killed in Houston. There was one who was a police department civilian employee. He was driving in because for most most people they were told shelter in place, stay at home, don't go out on the roads, it's too dangerous to drive. But for first responders and emergency personnel, they were asked to come in to be there. And this police department employee was driving in and he drove into an underpass that was flooded and unfortunately was deeper than he expected, and it flooded his into his car and he drowned. And and I'll tell you that afternoon, I met with the mayor who had spent the last two hours at that underpass with the Houston Police Department searching for that body, and they found the body of their coworker. And so it was the mayor was shaken up. I mean, and any time you have a fatality. It's difficult, but it's particularly difficult when it's first responders who were searching for one of their own in Houston. Then we went through we went through all of the plans for how to ensure that people have the resources they need. The big biggest challenge statewide is power. Two point seven million Texans lost power. You lost power, I lost power. Much of the city of Houston was dark and that was through true throughout much of the Gulf Coast that the power lines went down. And so when I was sitting at the Emergency Operations Command Center, two of the people who were there were from Centerpoint, the power company, and they described that they were bringing in over ten thousand linemen linemen from around tech from other states, bringing them in to start restringing the power lines. And before they turn a power line back on, that that they have to walk the length of the power line to make sure that it's not torn down and that putting the power on doesn't start a fire, doesn't electrocute someone. And so it is a it can be a prolonged process. But part of the challenge of that is is in Houston and much of the affected areas, the traffic lights were out and not out as in flashing, but just jar off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just dark. Well, I've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 2: Like you said, this is my first hurricane where I've been, you know, in it. And one of the things that was the most shocking, I think is just the number of people without power. I've never seen so much darkness as I saw at last night, and seeing like you said, not even flashing lights, just everything off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything was out and and I believe it is the record for the most people who've lost power in in Texas. It is more people lost power from Beryl than did during Hurricane Harvey. Now, Hurricane Harvey was a much more massive disaster. It still remains the second most costly natural disaster in US history because you had enormous flooding. But in this instance, we just had a lot a lot of power lines go down from trees, from trees falling and knocking the power lines down. We also had.
Speaker 1: A command center, and I wanted to ask you this.
Speaker 2: So the winds and obviously, like we mentioned, there was a lot of trees down, but this wasn't a Cat five no that came through. So did they say to you or explain why so many trees came down, was it the total time and it wasn't actually moving that fast, so it was more time to weaken the trees. Because when you look at the storm itself, it didn't seem like it was going to be something that was going to be this bad.
Speaker 3: No, they didn't. When Beryl first made landfall, it was initially a Category one and then a Category two hurricane. It had been in the Caribbean, it had been hired, had been as high as a Category four hurricane, but then it had lost his strength, and then it gained strength again as it came back and made landfall into Texas. Category one hurricane is seventy four to ninety five miles an hour of wind, and it's a dangerous hurricane. Category two is ninety six to one hundred and ten mile per hour wind. So Beryl had winds of about one hundred miles an hour a little bit more than that. That's a lot, but you know, a Category five hurricane is one hundred and fifty seven miles an hour faster, So it's it was not in the order of hurricanes among the strongest in wind. But what happened, you know, it was interesting. I think back to something like Hurricane Harvey, where we saw a lot of trees that had snapped, a lot of telephone poles that had snapped. You know, what happened with this is a lot of trees were uprooted, and part of it is there was so much rain that the soil got very moist, and then the wind would literally blow the tree over and so the roots would come straight out and the entire tree would topple. And so I saw as I was driving around, and I spent a lot of time touring around and seeing the damage, I saw a lot of trees that had been toppled altogether. And that may be it may be the combination of rain and wind, but I don't know. But for whatever reason, the number of power lines that went out exceeded certainly any hurricane in recent history.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people that are probably going to be listening that don't have power. Maybe they've charged their phones in their car and they're looking for something to take their mind off that.
Speaker 1: What is it looking like for power restoration? What did they brief you on.
Speaker 3: Well, that they're systematically making improvements on power restoration. As I said, they had brought in over ten thousand Linemen. Now, I will say there was a story that broke today that was actually get really going after Center Point for not having staged out of state Linemen to be prepared early on. And there was some real frustration that was expressed in terms of Center Point the electric company not taking the threat of the of this storm coming to Houston seriously enough. Now, today I was down in Galveston, I was down at Jamaica Beach. I was down in Angleton and Freeport, and and and when I was in Galveston, we did a meeting with Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick. He is the acting governor right now because Greg Abbott is actually over in Korea on a long planned trip that he had he had been on, and so so the lieutenant governs the acting governor. And it was interesting, and we did a press conference afterwards where reporters were really grilling the Lieutenant governor about are you angry at Centerpoint? And I'll say, actually, Dan Patrick's a good friend of mine. But to his credit, he gave the right answer, which is, look, we need to concentrate right now and getting people's power restored.
Speaker 1: There will be.
Speaker 3: Plenty of time to go back and assess what mistakes, if any were made, but the time to do it is not at a time of emergency. And one of the things for folks that listen listen to verdict who are not not in Texas, you may not necessarily understand why power being down for an extended period of time is a health risk. But particularly in a place like Houston where it is incredibly hot, you run a real risk of heat stroke of people without air conditioning their health being at risk. There was down in Galveston. There was a gentleman who died because the power went out and he was on oxygen and the machine giving him oxygen lost power and he didn't have any more batteries and that cost his life. There also are people who died from carbon monoxide poisoning. So a second thing that happens is people set up generators when their power goes down, but they don't realize that a generator that has say a gasoline or diesel engine, is emitting carbon dioxide, which is odorless and and invisible. But if you breathe it in So if it's in your house, which is a terrible idea, if it's even near the house and near a window, you can die from.
Speaker 1: That finally center on this.
Speaker 2: There are some people that listen, and they may be out of Texas that are listening and they say, hey, we'd love to help. What are the needs and how can you help people?
Speaker 3: Well, let me say the number one thing people can do is here in Texas. You mentioned that you were helping your neighbors clean up trees, clean up, clean up all of the debris that's happening all over Texas. And I have to say, you know, it's been twelve years I've been in the Senate. I've seen dozens, if not hundreds of disasters over that time period. Texas is a big place. And whether it's hurricanes or tornadoes up in the Panhandler Dallas, or the wildfires that were in the Panhandles, every time we have a crisis, we see the same thing, which is we see Texans helping Texans. We see people helping each other out. We see people rescuing people from harm's way. Yesterday, as I was going through Houston, I help one gentleman lift up his fence and pull it out of the way. We stopped at another place and helped a family who was trying to trying to cut up a tree and dispose of the pieces of the tree. That's happening every day. And I'll tell you the churches in particular are incredibly active. And I'll give an example. Yesterday I went and visited someone you and I both know well, Mattress Mack. Mattress Mack is a Houston legend. He is a man named Jim mcinvale. He owns Gallery Furniture. I grew up as a kid. He would be late night on TV and he'd run these ads. He'd be yelling on TV, going gallery Furniture, really well, save you money, and he'd pull out a lot of money and look. It would be on Channel twenty six or thirty nine, which were the UHF channels, but he ran him constantly. He's an amazing marketer. But he also has an incredible heart for Houston. And so what he did during Hurricane Harvey and what did during Hurricane Beryl. He opened up Gallery Furniture and he said, number one, if you need a place to stay, if your home is destroyed, come stay here. We have beds, we have couches, we have chairs. And he also said, if you need food, come we have food. And so I went and visited Mattress back at Gallery Furniture yesterday. There were number of Houstonians who were taking shelter there yesterday. Mac tested me last night. He fed over three thousand Houstonians yesterday. Because all the restaurants were closed. You couldn't get food. And by the way, if your power is out, your refrigerator or the food in there is spoiling. And so he just did. They were making brisket and they were just feeding people. If you want to help, you can help through your church. You can help through the Red Cross, you can help through the Salvation Army.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you one other story, which is today, I was down in Jamaica Beach, which is a smaller beach that's part of Galveston, and it was hit pretty hard. And I'm visited with a woman whose house was hit by a tornado that's spawned within the hurricane, and the tornado pulled the roof off her house. I saw the house, I saw the roof that had been flung across the road, and she described how she called nine to one one and the chief of police was there, she said, within sixty seconds, and the chief of police. Jamaica Beach is a small town, but he came in and he rescued her. He brought her out, brought her to the police station, which was very close to where her house was. Now, what was interesting is the police officers. I was touring around the destruction and visiting with the mayor and the chief of police and the fire chief and the local officials. They showed me another house just a few houses down that a big chunk of the roof had come off, and an officer had come up and come up the stairs and said, you know, sir, do you need to be rescued? And the guy said, you know, no, I'm just fine. I'm in my bathroom. Leave me alone, which I have to admit is a very texted thing to do.
Speaker 1: Also, there's always some people that just sort of.
Speaker 3: Brave it out. But that pattern of people helping people helping each other, it is consistent and is inspiring. And what's cool about it, Ben is when that happens, there are no Republicans and Democrats. There is no race, there is no ethnicity, there is no religion. You just have Texans helping Texans. You have brothers and sisters helping each other, and it's a beautiful, beautiful thing. I am never prouder to be a Texan than seeing how people respond in times of crisis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, aim into that and watching other people help people, like you said, is really I think one of the great goods that comes out of these type of events is that neighbors meet neighbors, and neighbors become friends and people help one another. And it's incredible to see that Texas spirit as you describe it, that no doubt about it.
Speaker 3: Well, and the church and the church does what the church should do, which is the church should be helping people. The Church should be feeding people, the Church should be clothing people. And particularly in times of christ is we see the church stepping up and that's really important in terms of making a difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely want to talk about what's happening also in DC. We're going to deal with that in a moment, but first let me tell you about our friends over a Patriot Mobile. If you have a cell phone and your cell phone is a big mobile, you may not realize this, but you've been helping a lot of democratic candidates, causes and radical organizations including Planned Parenthood. Yeah, Big Mobile are big supporters of the left, and they're fighting against your values and that is exactly why. Ten years ago, more than ten years ago, actually, Patriot Mobile was started by a group of consertives that said, hey, we're not going to give our money these companies that are giving our cash when we pay our bill to plan parenthood into other organizations like that, they started Patriot Mobile, and now, more than ever, in twenty twenty four, it is easy to switch your provider. You get to keep your same number you have now, you get to keep your same exact service because they all use the same towers now we take now in twenty twenty four. And that's another reason why you should call Patriot Mobile. I've switched my lines over and I can tell you my coverage is phenomenal. Even during this hurricane, I had the service that I needed. So if you want to make the switch, call them right now. Because here's the fun part. When you pay your bill every month, that no extra cost to you. They take about five percent of that bill and they give it directly back to organizations and causes. It support free speech, really just freedom, the sanctity of life, the Second Amendment. And then they do this they support our military, our veterans, our first responders, and our wounded warrior heroes. So stop giving your mind to companies that hate your values and stand with a company that supports what we believe in. Just go to Patriotmobile dot com slash Verdict, Patriot Mobile dot com slash vertict or give them a buzz nine seven to two Patriot. That's nine to seven to two Patriot. Use the promo code Verdict. You will also get free activation nine to seven two Patriot or Patriotmobile dot com slash Verdict Centator. I want to get to what's happening. Obviously in DC it is still a full blown civil war within the Democratic Party right now. The President trying a new tactic sending letters to major players and Democratic parties saying hey and notes, I'm the guy. You're not going to get rid of me. You can panic all you want to, but we're not moving. And this is more Democrats have actually been coming out publicly saying he must step aside.
Speaker 3: Well, that's right. It's it's been a virtual avalanche of number one Democrats trying to push him out, but number two the media really freaking out, and the corporate media has been in many ways the most important ally of the Democrats. They've been radicalized, they've abandoned their role of journalism because they are the left wing of the Democrat Party. It is striking to suddenly see the corporate media actually reporting on the the very significant health challenges uh that that that Biden is presenting. And by the way, those health challenges were there before the debate. They're just freaking out now because they don't think he can win. But but for example, I want folks to listen to this is a story that that that that NBC News ran today. Now this is not Fox News, this is not a right wing source. This is Nbcity.
Speaker 2: Say, can you just take a moment and let's just savor the not only hypocrisy, but the fact that you just said, this is NBC News that's doing.
Speaker 1: What we're about to play. You just give a listen to talk more about.
Speaker 4: Those eight White House visits by the Parkinson's expert. I'm joined tonight by doctor Tom Pitts. He's a quadruple board certified neurologist. He sees patients with Parkinson's all the time, he diagnoses it. I want to be completely transparent here. You've never exist and President Biden, from my knowledge, you never even spoke.
Speaker 1: Have you spoken yet? That's a President.
Speaker 5: Biden in the Yeah, and we're just going to use what we have so far, which is what we've seen the president's interviews and the information coming out of the White House. So my first question to you is, as somebody who's a neurologist, what you've seen from the president over the last two years, what you saw at the debate, the last few interviews, the way he speaks, the way maybe he walks.
Speaker 4: Have you noticed anything that gives you a red flag?
Speaker 1: As a doctor?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I see him twenty times a day in clinic. I mean it's ironic because he has just classic features of nerd degeneration. I mean word finding difficulties. And that's not oh I couldn't find the word. That's from degeneration of the word retrieval area.
Speaker 4: He's also overcome stuttering though, could that be part of that too.
Speaker 6: No, this is not a palattle issue or a speech discrepancy, which is very different from a lemon nod dysfunction actual word retrieval where you pick a similar question or talk around the issue. Plus the rigidity monotone voice.
Speaker 1: Wait, go back to that.
Speaker 6: The rigidity, rigid loss of arms, swinging, standing up, lordly. You notice when he turns, it's kind of n block turning. It's not a quick turn. So that's one of the hallmarks of Parkinson's is rigidity and brady Kinesia's slow movement, and he has that hallmark, especially with the low voices. That was a cold hypophonia. A small monotone voice like this over time is a hallmark of parkinsonism. I could have diagnosed him from across the mall.
Speaker 2: Let's just stop there and we'll play more of this, But I have to get your this reaction. If you had a conservative news outlet, let's just use Fox News Channel for example, that would have done this same exact segment three and a half weeks ago.
Speaker 1: They would have.
Speaker 2: Been calling for this, for this doctor to be to lose his medical license. They would have the White House would have fought back vigorously and said that this is just evil and sick and perverted, and that this is irresponsible. But NBC News is doing it now, trying to take out Joe Biden because they think he's gonna lose, and they give a doctor six minutes. We've only played a minute and a half of this to tell you why he believes the president has Parkinson's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, it's stunning, and you're right. The corporate media would have lost their mind a month ago. If any right of center center outlet aired this identical piece, The New York Times would be clutching their pearls. They would say, this is this is voodoo medicine, this is that, this is an utter lie, this is unprincipled fiction. That's what they would have said. And now you see NBC, you see the corporate media desperately, desperately trying to do everything they can. My favorite line of this doctor was I would have diagnosed him from across the mall, which, by the way, you and I argued right before we tape this pod. You thought he meant the National Mall. I don't think so. I think he means like Joe's Shopping Center.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you may be right. And by the way, NBC, was it done. Listen to the second part of this.
Speaker 6: I'm up there on the screen if you can put him back.
Speaker 1: What about the movement?
Speaker 4: Some people have pointed out the way he walks sometimes it's not very fast, small steps. Is that something that that is common in people were battling a.
Speaker 6: Disease like Parkinson it's a hallmark shuffling gait. We call that so little steps, loss of arms, swing from the rigidity when we walk, we have a nice cadence. He you knows he doesn't really swing his arms and ND block turning, meaning he kind of pivots around his foot. If you said, hey, President Biden, he wouldn't go like this. Oh yeah, But I also.
Speaker 1: Know I also don't tell me if I'm wrong here. It's very hard to diagnose Parkinson's, isn't it. It's not It's not simple. I mean I've heard that it can be.
Speaker 6: I heard the one of the easier movement disorders to diagnose. Actually, right, but it's so clinic. There's there's very little others. And I'm you know, I'm a Democrat. I always say, yeah, at this right, It's just like this guy is not a hard case.
Speaker 4: But I've had I've had relatives who have gone through issues, neurological issues, and I've heard that sometimes Parkinson's is not very easy to nail.
Speaker 1: You have to take a lot of there's I mean.
Speaker 6: It's early on if you're just present with like hallucinations that could be a variety of things or just the cognitive problems that could be Alzheimer's versus parkinsonism, and that becomes a little nebulous. But once you start manifesting the hallmark motor symptoms, right, slow movement, rigidity, mass faces, hypophonia. I mean, if a med student did not pick Parkinson's on the test, they.
Speaker 4: Just mediated, let me ask you if you had. If you had, you know, and I know you can't. You have no idea what happened in the White House. But a neurologist coming eight times in eight months, does that tell you anything?
Speaker 1: Is that? Is that?
Speaker 4: I mean, I know you're just you're just sort of speculating here, but does that tell you anything?
Speaker 7: Or no?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean I don't know if they're like the best of friends or something. But that's a very specific you know, he's a movement disorder. That's a subspecialist and exactly what he has. And there's very few young people, like a marine guard, most people would be med boarded out for any type of movement disorder at a young age, Like if you had Huntington's Korea early on set Parkinson's dystonia, bad essential tremor, you're usually med boarded out.
Speaker 1: So I highly doubt there's does that mean med boarder. I mean the.
Speaker 6: Military would not let you if you have seizures, for example, you cannot usually be in the military.
Speaker 1: That is, you are medical saying.
Speaker 4: You're seeing you don't necessarily believe. And they're not saying this, but they said, there's thousands of military members that go to the White House that treated there.
Speaker 1: For health reasons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're not buying that that's a random military person.
Speaker 6: No, that would be very odd to just see a random movement disorder case at the White House, you know, especially a young guard. There are many young people that have movement disorders that could be in the military.
Speaker 1: And then let's just stop there.
Speaker 2: Not only did they bring the Parkinson's doctor on, they then set them up to say the White House are lying to you and they're liars. They're not treating thousands of people on the White House grounds for medical disorders as he described it. And the doctor's like, you wouldn't do those tests there by the way, I believe this doctor. I think it's absurd to tell the American people, as the White House did this week, that oh, this guy's coming once a month for eight months in a row to treat Thou's a military personnel that happened to work at the White House. This guy's saying, there's no way that happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look the symptoms that he's describing. Everyone who had eyes, everyone who's watched Joe Biden for the last three and a half years has seen those symptoms. They've been obvious. Is just now that the press is allowing them to be spoken of. And I got to say, just the contrast. So let me read a headline from NBC News which was, quote Biden hasn't seen neurologists outside annual physicals, white House doctor says in letter addressing Parkinson's expert visits. President Joe Biden had a physical in February and showed no signs of neurological disorder, including Parkinson's disease. White House physician Kevin O'Connor wrote, So that was just a few days ago. Now let me read you what the AP just reported. Quote President Joe Biden saw a neurologist at the White House on January seventeenth for a neurological exam, the results of which were later reported as part of his annual physical. More than a month later, or the White House said on Tuesday. The confirmation came after White House Press Secretary Kaarin John Pierre inaccurately said during the Daily briefing with reporters that the January seventeen meeting was not related to care for the President in response to a question from the Associated Press. So now the White House is just getting caught flat out lying that no, he's not seeing a neurologist. Well, yes he is, actually, and it happens to be the neurologist who's an expert in Parkinson's.
Speaker 2: So this brings me to the big question the president sending the notes. You have the squad that's backed in the Congressional Black Caucus is saying, hey, we need to put this all to bed. Joe's our guide. Joe's made it clear, Hey, I'm not going anywhere. He did that on morning Joe. We mentioned that my last pot, I think. And then you've got this going on with the media. They're still putting the four court press here saying not only is a White House lying to you, but we're going to prove it in essence. That's why they did this long interview. Now you gotta look at the calendar. Joe Biden is supposed to be on the debate stage with Donald Trump September tenth on ABC News. ABC News, by the way, has been attacking the president as well. Stepanopoulos said after doing the interview with the President that was supposed to quote save him the other day, that he said, there's no way he believes the president could serve for another four years.
Speaker 1: Does he show up with this debate? Does he cancel it?
Speaker 2: Does he have to show up to have a chance in helln in November if he's still the nominee.
Speaker 3: So I don't believe there will be a debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden in September. I don't think it'll happen now. Look, I don't think Joe Biden will be the nominee in September. I continue to believe there's an eighty percent chance that he's not the nominee. He's digging in, he's holding on with all of his might. But all right, here's another story that shows the press turning on him. This is from the Wall Street Journal quote. German officials, aware of Biden's fatigue at night, sought to accommodate the president by planning a June twenty twenty two event with German Chancellor Olaf Schultz in the early evening. The informal event, a soiree at the alpine resort Schlas el Maou during the Group of Seven summit, was arranged as a confidential meeting on Ukraine in a relaxed setting. Biden didn't show, surprising the Chancellor and his aides, officials said. Instead, Secretary of State Antony Blinken arrived and announced that Biden had to go to bed. According to two people who were there, so he is now no longer able to stay up to meet with heads of state to discuss matters of war and peace. That's dangerous and the press is reporting on it.
Speaker 2: And to make that point, Peter Doucy asked the question at the White House from Fox Today. Hey, if the president's only the president until I don't know, eight o'clock at night, what happens if someone shoots at nuke?
Speaker 1: Listen to this well.
Speaker 6: He also said he's sharpest before eight pm. So say that the Pentagon at some point picks up an incoming nuke, it's eleven pm.
Speaker 1: Who do you call the first lady?
Speaker 8: He has a team that lets him know of any of any news that is pertinent and important to the American people. He has someone or that is decided obviously with his National Security Council, and who gets to tell him that news.
Speaker 2: I mean, even her response was so timid because like, yeah, you got us there. That was just weird. She's like, he's got a team. So is the team running the country or people that are elected by no one running the country after eight o'clock at night. Now, before you answer that, I want to take a moment and say thank you to so many of you that have gotten involved to help the people in Israel. Since October the seventh, the attacks in Israel have increased, with a Ran and its proxies launching attack after attack, day after day, week after week, month after month from drones and missiles. Israelis have been living with a harsh reality of real terror every single day. That is where your help has come in. The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews has been on the ground day one addressing all of the urgent needs and those constantly keep changing. That is why I want you to help with the people in Israel that need it now more than ever. IFCJ is continuing to prepare for the worst by packing emergency bomb shelter kits which are being used and now need to be replenished, and they are being delivered immediately to those that are in need. Your life saving donation today will help assemble and place these kits with enough food and life saving emergency supplies for twenty people huddled in a bomb shelter. Like I said, they are being used now. The cost to put this together and distribute these kits is two hundred and ninety dollars each, and your gift will help save lives and things. To a matching challenge gift from a generous IFCJ supporter, your gift will double in impact, help provide twice the support. All you have to do is call IFCJ and give your gift right now eight eight eight for eight eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ, or go online to support IFCJ dot org to give. That's one word support IFCJ dot org to give center. I gotta go back to just the White House here for her response is he has a team, so calm down.
Speaker 1: The president's sleeping.
Speaker 2: I don't think that sits well with the American people anymore.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't that's actually it terrifying response that if something happens at eleven PM, well, Joe Biden's not capable to deal with it, but he has a team. There's some underlaying appointed to the National Security Council, and the Underlincoln deal with it. And you know, in response to that, I want to play a political ad. Just listen to this ad and then we're going to talk about what it was.
Speaker 7: It's three am and your children are safe into sleep, but there's a phone in the White House, and it's really something's happening in the world. Your vote will decide who answers that call, whether it's someone who already knows the world's leaders, knows the military, someone tested and ready to lead in a dangerous world. It's three am and your children are safe into sleep. Who do you want answering the phone?
Speaker 6: I'm Hillary Clinton and I approved this message.
Speaker 2: No, I mean they made this the issue, mister senator, right like they're like, you want to be mister president, then you better answer that call at three am.
Speaker 3: Well, and let me say to folks listening to this podcast, to who are relatively young, you may not have heard that ad before. You might have been thinking as you're listening to this ad, Wow, this is a new Trump ad. This is a really powerful Trump ad. But then at the very end you get I'm Hillary Clinton and I approved this message. So Hillary Clinton ran that ad in the year two thousand and eight, and she was running it against Barack Obama. She was saying Barack Obama was young and inexperienced, and she was much better able to answer the phone than he was. Now, regardless of who was right in that argument, Today's Biden Whitehouse. It's not a three am phone call. They're saying at eleven pm, sorry, there is no commander in chief, but you know the deputy special assistant is here and ready to solve the problem.
Speaker 2: Well, it also says the world leaders, and it is terrifying to think about this, Hey, here are the best hours to do something, whether it's attack this country, whether you're a terrorists, or whether it's to do something around the world, because this will be a long period of time before you get a awake president that would even respond or say anything.
Speaker 3: You know it is. It's why I do not believe Biden is going to be the nominee, because the facts are piling up and it's becoming indefensible. It may be Michelle Obama, it may be Kamala Harris, but I think the d's that they are going to pull the plug. They are terrified, they are panicking, and every day as the press continues to turn. Look, you mentioned George Stephanopolis. George Stephanopolis was asked if he could serve any four more years, and he says no, he doesn't think he can. And then Stephanopolis backed away and said, quote earlier today, I responded to a question from a passer by, I shouldn't have. So he's backing away from telling the truth exactly. Well, you know that they try not to do that, the press.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's again. I go back to what I said on this show. I don't know a week ago. I think they've got another what eight ten days here to go all in to try to get them out, and after that they may be stuck with this guy. But now, look your prediction, you've been right for quite a few times. It still could be somebody at the convention, and that somebody could still be Michelle Obama. Do you still think there's a decent chance of that.
Speaker 3: I stayed by the same odds I had on Monday's podcast. I think there is a twenty percent chance the Democrat nominee is Joe Biden. I think there's a forty percent chance the Democrat nominee is Michelle Obama. And I think there's a forty percent chance the Democratic nominee is Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: There you have it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna keep you updated on this obviously. Say prayers for all those in that are suffering in Texas right now, and help your neighbors out if you can. The Center and I will be back with you on Friday morning.