Speaker 1: Hey, Jones girl, Yes, what.
Speaker 2: Got you on this line?
Speaker 1: Let me? Okay, hold on for everybody out there on rainy days and you by yourself right are you? You know what I'm saying right right this, This is the vibes you play when you on rainy days. Pete. This is what you need to have in the backyard right here off in the hair. You're right here, Pete. You play this and they have everybody show up, and so somebody on the joint. Let's see what you got from me?
Speaker 2: What you got from me?
Speaker 1: Bro? I got you see this right here? Me and Church put these albums in here, old dog. Yeah, this is what you play right here. Just this is what you gotta have for your collection. These this these called the Jones girls. Turn up, Nick, I ain't up on them. You up from the Jews, James, hold on, hold on, I'm saying. Somebody put him on this stole my mama put me on this. Nigga. We cleaned the house to this, nigga clean. I'll clean your whole ship to this. What you know about this, boy? Why should should come in.
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Get you a nice little meal, put some candles on, kill all the lights. That's what you walk all day. Hey, Fred, ain't no mama, what you got going on the momy?
Speaker 2: You're good?
Speaker 1: Hey, it's all right, fin roll up, God damn it right right right, hey, man, I want to welcome everybody to certify today it's rainy day, but we're still here. See you in there, chocolate, Yes, sir, you got this rain gear man, But you ready for the brain huh?
Speaker 2: Next three days the same like down.
Speaker 1: Come back to it. Let you get out, come back to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna need a massage to this. I need somebody to Let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Man, you just lost.
Speaker 5: Let's get it certain fast, certain certain fact, certain fast, certain certain fast.
Speaker 1: Certain it's a green shummer. Yeah, we built differently. You ain't watching them the games like I'm watch them again outside. We're alive. That's when you stopped. Sure we go back and we.
Speaker 2: Want straight up.
Speaker 1: You know, we're all left. Let's get going immediately.
Speaker 6: Nate, all right, First thing I want to ask you about, so the Timber will got Randall Devincenzo back in the lineup, five game win streak, top ten in offensive defense, and a lot of the teams above them have injured players right now, So what are your thoughts.
Speaker 3: It just kind of makes right.
Speaker 6: Now they're seven, so they're they're a game back from Golden State or half a game back, and then they're three back from the fifth slot. But the fifth slot is Houston.
Speaker 1: It looked like the Lakers is going to drop two when Dallas took yourself out and that one that one availability case. Who's in the middle, it's somebody in the middle. Isn't in the West. When somebody's like forty one, thirty eight, thirty nine, it's like a forty six, forty and forty seven, it's got like a It's like Minnesota. I want to say.
Speaker 6: The Memphis, Houston is a Golden State are within four games of each other.
Speaker 3: That that's pretty close.
Speaker 1: So four, five six seven somewhere is in the East.
Speaker 6: It's four or five six in the East. Basically all have identicalrect Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the Okay, that's the East, Okay, think about Okay the West. My point is saying is that the West got listen, Clippers, James Harden is activated. We can get into it later, but it's like three four teams. Dog, they got some activation where p it ain't a bunch of these threes productivity that went up. Is that even the word or production has went up, you know what I'm saying. And it ain't lot of boys shitting the games now, Bro, the games that's cut the fat and we're seeing we're seeing the games that have effectiveness to it. We have we see games where guys coming in giving crazy numbers, Joker having crazy stress right now, Shae having a crazy stress.
Speaker 2: Right hold on.
Speaker 4: Look, So before we get all into it, So Saturday, I was watching the uh the okay.
Speaker 2: See Denver game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Shaye went off of forty and I was like, all right, pass down, fami pbation is all my hands down?
Speaker 2: You see what Joe?
Speaker 1: I'm just go ahead.
Speaker 4: Then come Monday, back to back they play and Joker went in the okay see and popped them and had a monster game. So and then now I started looking at Jokers numbers. So then I'm looking at his numbers from his MVP years that he won. Though he's having the best statistical season that he's ever had right now. So it ain't hands down, and Denver is number two in the West as we.
Speaker 1: Sit here today today.
Speaker 4: Bro, I don't I don't know, I don't know, Like, how do you tell a man who's like top he's like top three in scoring, top number one and rebounding tops.
Speaker 1: And steals second.
Speaker 4: In assists, tops in field goal percentage, tops in three point percentage, like top two or three in all these statistical statistical categories.
Speaker 1: How do you tell me that he's not? How you lose the second?
Speaker 4: I don't think he's top three in pretty much every category.
Speaker 1: Bro, He's supposed to win.
Speaker 6: This, okay, is eleven more wins? Now how you value it for the voters?
Speaker 1: He don't have a second All Star? So I mean never you know what to be dope to get the criteria, you know what I'm saying, just to hear, because well if the criteria listen to this, now this hang on the flips. You know what the criteria is has to be number one.
Speaker 4: Okay, So why were not talking about Donovan Mitchell right now?
Speaker 1: Donald Mitchell? They got the best record in the league. Okay, keep it real. I'mna keep it one honey. They got the best record in the league. They do. Donald Mitchell don't play every night, Bro, Docal Mitchell might shit out on a Portland game. He might sit out on a Utah. He might you know, I'm just saying, Bro, these other guys play. Shane Gilchris play, Uh the plays fucking yo. Joker plays bro they play when they sit out. It's it's random that I see Shade sit out. It's random that I see Jokers sit out. I think he was sick of some ship or have something personal.
Speaker 3: But yeah, for a couple of games, Broo, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Get it, new Lens.
Speaker 2: We're looking through it. I get it done in a conversation.
Speaker 1: And he not doing this.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's not doing this, but the best record in the league.
Speaker 1: He's not doing what the other two are doing. He ain't doing no triple doubles. He killing I give it to him. And you know what, we should throw him in there. Why Jason Tatum ain't in there?
Speaker 2: Jayson Tatum in there?
Speaker 1: He was in there. I don't hear him no more. It's just these two. Nobody's doing this. Nobody's giving you thirty twenty twenty forty. The man got far six fifty point games this year. He got another. He just had forty against the so called MVP.
Speaker 2: I don't know who.
Speaker 1: Nobody's doing this. This is Jedi bro. It's one of the closest bro bro, what these two are doing. Nobody this is this is a This is a This is almost like ob One and God damn Vader going at it. This is straight up. This is straight up Jedi. This is listen, no disrespect to anybody else. That's third, fourth, fifth, and sixth. Nobody's doing what these two are doing. It's there's to win. It's those two doing.
Speaker 4: The distance is distance between two and three is a gap.
Speaker 1: It's a gap, and three is probably Taytumovan. They the first in the East. Lord. If you go about criteria, I mean.
Speaker 6: The betting odds for BETHMGM is minus four twenty five is SGA plus three, enter Jokich, then the next person plus fifty thousand. Basically they're eliminating them as having a chance. Is Jiannison Tatum tied. So that's what Vegas is saying.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's the distance. Listen, jeez. It used to go that if you have the best team, the best player on there, usually you got a guy on there that's having a dope year. That's the guy that usually is your MVP. That criteria has moved or inched every year. Right, what p just said about Joker. But we cannot not see that. We cannot see. We cannot see.
Speaker 4: I've never seen this is the best statistical to win it. But this is the best stats I've ever seen in the history of the game.
Speaker 3: This is Jok's best season. He's won three MVPs before.
Speaker 4: I've never seen like them since I've been living. Ain't nobody in the league did this, Like like Russ averaged a triple double right a.
Speaker 1: Couple of years and we kind of washed it.
Speaker 4: He got MVP the first year, Yeah he did, but he did it like two three more times and we kind of just like like, get the fuck out of Like Russ was like giving you like thirty ten and ten, which yeah, it was crazy. He was like but he like his rebounding was ten and sins. This was at ten. But he was like probably like fifth or sixth or in the league at rebounds and assists. This dude is like number one in rebounds, third and scoring something like that.
Speaker 3: He's third and scoring, He's third and rebounds and he second in assists. Yeah, that's three in the main categories.
Speaker 1: Not see that, That's what I'm saying, top three.
Speaker 2: That's never been heard.
Speaker 1: Shade oh manway that wasn't. He didn't do that, right, Russ didn't do that. He wasn't top three.
Speaker 6: No, No, because rebound he was, as you said, like ten on the nose and a lot of guys had thirteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so top three and the major statistics I think.
Speaker 1: Do not overlook this. Ten rebounds for a guard. It's very hard. Yeah, him going to get twelve on some nights, him going to get nine on some nights, him going to get fifteen on some nights. You know, he have he Listen. It was a point where he was averaging twelve rebounds for a guard. Yeah, bro, listen, that doesn't happen. And you gotta always keep that in perspective of where where that plays at. He was fining number one rebounding guard for like four or five years. That nobody swept. They just swept under the rug. Bro. It's the reason why he keeps getting picked up. It's the reason why he has value. No, he's not what we saw him as a young buck, but now I think he's more prolific.
Speaker 2: I think'sible, he.
Speaker 1: Knows how to play. He's with a great cast, and no one's talking about Denver, which is even more scary because when you don't put the pressures on on none of these teams. They go through and you look up at us they at the conference finals. You can't tell me a guy averaging twenty eight, twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Thirteen and twelve.
Speaker 1: Are you mad if joking winners?
Speaker 2: Am I mad?
Speaker 1: If? Are you mad if he win it?
Speaker 4: I'm bro not gonna be mad. I'm gonna be like if I'm gonna say if he losing, I'm gonna be.
Speaker 1: Like, wow, no, the bob is shaye, Bro. Everybody's right now.
Speaker 2: It's a shame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, everybody have a year.
Speaker 4: If you just do this, If we just put the numbers on the board and we don't put no name, attach it to it, and.
Speaker 3: You look and be like, put the wins there too.
Speaker 4: Then you put the wins and you look at it. You know, you know all you're gonna you're gonna say joker like, It'll be like, no name, you see the wins. He got this many wins a first second, he got these wins.
Speaker 2: You're gonna look and be like, goodness.
Speaker 3: Gracious, it's eleven more wins though, I get it.
Speaker 1: Goodness gracious, right, I get it.
Speaker 4: Like, don't move the gold post then like, if we're talking about wins, Donovan's team got most wins in the.
Speaker 3: League, He's got one one more than the most wins.
Speaker 1: So he got twelve more wins than the Joker.
Speaker 3: He's twenty four, so then.
Speaker 4: He that'st If that's the criteria the wins, then you have to put Donovan Mitchell in there. You can't just say he has eleven more wins than him and say he because of these wins. Okay, there's somebody else has more wins than him, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So well, let's he has to be in there, and he's not. He's the best player on the best team in the league.
Speaker 1: Okay, So ask a question why he's not in that conversation.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't know, because we just consistently moved the goal post for whoever we want to.
Speaker 1: Man say it, he's not doing that.
Speaker 4: But he's the best player on the best team. Talk about criteria, I got it.
Speaker 1: But he's not doing that, whether he Nate just called out with with Joker and shape, nobody else is in the league doing that. So that's why he's not considered. And guess what, it's a plan through a player say's three, four, five, six, seventy or nine. That's not in that conversation. No one's doing this. So on top of end, it's a gumbo. It's all in there in the pot, Bro, it's all the wins are part of it, what you're doing. And then this is the one thing that's not in the pot that we got to take in consideration. Man, when you're on the floor, your presence, and when you're on the floor in your presence, what does your team look like without you listen that part? This is what I'm talking about. To me, When Joko goes out the game, what does the different luggage look like?
Speaker 2: They look like a playing team.
Speaker 1: What does Shade look like? What does what does Okay c look like? When Shae goes out.
Speaker 4: They look like they can they can still probably be one of the top defensive teams. And they still got they probably got They got another All Star and Jadabb and then if Chet had been playing, he he's potentially could have.
Speaker 1: Been an All Star. They got multiple All Stars. Okay, so you're talking like that about Okay see you acting like Jamal Murray ain't another All Star. You're acting like Gordonator. I know Gordon's hurt and.
Speaker 2: Not all They never made the All Star Game like Jada made the.
Speaker 1: All got that I'm talking about, So Jamal, what's Jamal Murray the All Star? I got that, But Jamal Murray chopped Liver. He's All Stars, He's a re All Stars. You said you had Jamal Murray as the first as the best guard.
Speaker 2: In the league, and one year they won. You said that the year they won it. When you win, you.
Speaker 1: Get all that.
Speaker 4: Now you moving gold post, Kim Snap because you didn't win it. It's been three years.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about. I'm talking about the levels in which he goes out, in which.
Speaker 2: Who would you rather have Jamal Murray or Then.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about two of the best teams in the league being arguably compatible and just a deep. When Shay goes out, I'm not seeing that ship look like a Reno Ray training that ship. They're looking smooth. And you say with Joko Go, I can make the same comparisons as what I'm trying to get at and saying that when you have two of the best teams.
Speaker 4: I think, okay, so he's deeper as far as like they talent.
Speaker 1: Pool, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the presence of that player and when he leaves or when he plays, and when he does, I.
Speaker 4: Think it's a bigger drop without Joker than it is without Shay. I think it's a bigger drop.
Speaker 1: My point.
Speaker 6: So, just miss five games this year, they're two and three and SGA has missed two games this year they're one and one.
Speaker 1: That's very good sample size. That's reality. My point in saying is that Bro, the wins going to it, and we can say this and keep it pushing, but the Wings going to it. All of this goes into it. But at the end of the day, presence when you got them off on the floor and he's playing and he's a being seeing versus when he's not, or you got that one, or you got Shae in their planning, he's doing what he's doing versus when he's not. Who has a bigger presence than those two? From the numbers, they arguably are the same or similar, right, But I now watched Denver and when Denver doesn't play with Joker, they look like a whole other team, versus when Shaye is out, they have enough pieces in depth to maybe keep that coposthetic and look halfway deep. So that means Jokers more Valuans. When I'm saying to you, yeah so, and that we're saying the same thing.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear that.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear that.
Speaker 4: And how you said it's a bigger drop off when Joker come out. That's what I was saying.
Speaker 1: We're saying the same thing. But you went into depth with It's all good because you Okay, see is what I'm saying. They better than Denver without Shade than they are without Denver. You know, okay, see what beat Denver? But if they took the two superstars out, who who went in that? Okay here beat them? Yeah, no way, I don't believe that. I don't believe that, bro, you like Jamal Murray can't go for forty or fifty. Bro, I didn't say that. I'm just like that over here and that man. Listen, they cancel each other out. J Dub and Jamal Murray cancel each other out. Who's your third check? Check? Probably gonna die? You got you got check them dud Jack Wiggins, Isaiah Jones, Little Door, Isaiah Joe, you got Hardenstein. I mean they got them up like they are too much. Man.
Speaker 4: But you mean Gordon the Jalen bench whatever you call the Jalen off the bench.
Speaker 1: He's solid. They're good. They got that. I give you that. But I wouldn't just say that. Bro. There ain't no just no walking the park. Bro, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They don't. They don't have the same or they did.
Speaker 1: Ye lost a lot of pieces. They lost a lot of pieces.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like you Denver, Denver is I agree with you the back of Joker, like.
Speaker 2: They or teams with aora right now?
Speaker 1: You gotta say, like the Lakers is the only team with like major aura. Look at what they got though in the West. I'm just talking the West major aura.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you got the presence of Looper, you got the presence of bron That's like you're going to the game. You're looking at that like nobody has that? Yeah, nobody got that? No, Like okay, see dudes, aura is starting to develop still like this, it ain't there yet.
Speaker 1: The Wars ain't got no pres not like this man if Yeah, yeah, JJ Redder knows what he's doing. He can actually you can get to which comes finals. They just gotta get healthy. Hey, come to March Madness brun out two weeks. Look you see it. Walk up on that Stephen Knight? Yeah, what you're doing? Walk up on you? If I'm just in the stands, you in the stands watching the game, brother, like what you said about something any player.
Speaker 4: If a player walked up on me and was like, hey, you don't need to be like no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Let's keep it one honding. Let's do it. Hey, hey, nigga, keep my fuckers your mom.
Speaker 2: And man, first of all, you gotta watch how your tongue.
Speaker 4: And then he walked off. I mean whatever, I'm a spectator. I'm gonna be like, uh whatever, dude, like whatever. I ain't gonna be like I ain't gonna just sit there like no, I'm like, yeah, whatever, you know, I'm gonna give you some reaction. It's gonna be like whatever. You know, I ain't. I mean, you know, I'm gonna be in the moment. So I'm like, damn, I ain't gonna mess with a player where they you know, that's that's a violation. You know what I'm saying. But I think I think with me, like I'm different because I'm a former player. That's something we're gonna probably discuss in the hallway like and you know, like.
Speaker 2: He gonna hit me.
Speaker 1: They won't even come.
Speaker 2: With me like that. I don't think, you know, I come from this.
Speaker 4: You know this, it's you know, like Steven ad He's talked the game and that's all he's done. Don't come from the thing, though, But we don't come from the paternity. So I think if it's a player that got an issue with me, they'll say we let's let's let's chop.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I think it would go a different way. Athletes would do that because I would do that. Athletes, Yeah, like even the football play base, because I would do that if I was had a problem with something somebody said on to you, So that was a former player, you know, let's chop. You know, I'm at the point in my life I'm older, Like, you know, let me understand this a little bit better. I'm not gonna come at it without a tude. I'm gonna come at it with like you know, I'm gonna take the emotion out because let me understand what you was trying to say and we can discuss it like that.
Speaker 1: Probably can help you? Can you help me? Can you want to hit Ward, work work with him.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what I'm saying. Conception.
Speaker 4: You think that's where I'm at, you know, especially right now, like he said something.
Speaker 1: I felt like Bro would have put him to the side, probably could have gotten more out of it. But listen, but he can reach stephen A at any time. Listen to me. You're not what I'm saying that he didn't have to know that he wanted that. He wanted He saw the opportunity. He saw the world too.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: You can get his line.
Speaker 4: You know, you know, you know what I'm saying. Ain't something he said that day.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm saying. You know, he wanted that that world to see that interaction like that. Yeah, I feel you.
Speaker 4: Know what it was he heard him say or probably whatever he said a while ago, and he just saw the opportunity since it was right here to say.
Speaker 2: Let me go. You know what.
Speaker 4: I really ain't got time to call him and really discuss this, but you know what, since he right here, let me go over here and address it.
Speaker 1: So what do we do when players don't like the analytical background or someone giving a take on them or something and they feel from that that they have the freedom to go up to you know, like I'm just seeing what this is about the open Pandora's box.
Speaker 4: You know some of these you know reporters, and you know it hurts. It hurts players, Like when you never played the game and you got something.
Speaker 1: Like harsh, really harsh to say.
Speaker 4: It's like what you know, because I Didne looked at a couple of cats, like what, like, what did you even talking about?
Speaker 2: I can get it.
Speaker 4: You could criticize my play or or my style or my team, all right, but when you started attacking a man character and saying things and I don't know if that's what you know stephen Ay said about Bronnie or bron or whatever, but like you know, I get it, Like when when when Skip was saying things about Westbrook or west Brick, like you call him the name, calling me names? Now, like that's where we're at, Like that ain't what reporting should be. Like, I get it. If you don't like my game or whatever, all right, let's talk about that. But when let's start getting personal, that's when that's when the media is is whack.
Speaker 1: You ever say something to Skip probably never had the opportunity.
Speaker 4: Well I don't, I ain't never saying he ain't never said nothing about me like that, Like everything always saw him, he defended me.
Speaker 2: It was always the other cats. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I'm just seaking to see how things moving forward, you know what I'm saying. I think as journalist, you know, we do have a responsibility to the game and to call how you see it and just you know, speak from you know, your take. But at the same time, it's a it's a respect that's always there that I felt like, uh, sometimes some journalists, for whatever reason, I'm not saying Stephen, they even did that. I didn't even know what the take was. I was trying to let's just take the personal stuff out of like even like, but it's just taking Bie on his play on the court.
Speaker 2: That's cool. That's fair game.
Speaker 1: So that's it.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 1: You start stepping over that that that you know, it starts when the name calling. That's the one I don't like. The name calling.
Speaker 4: It's like, all right, come on, you're trying to get somebody to click to hear you and stuff, and then you put it in a short video so people can like I charge the per I mean, yeah, but like you know, yeah, like, you know, they do that on reaction to get a reaction, and I don't think that's real.
Speaker 1: I don't really like that. I don't really flung with that. Listen, I'm going to another direction. I'm here to actually raised the the the awareness of all the players that play a critique. I'm here to watch. I'm here to you know, root and be a fan of it. Man called the game how I see it, and continue to push the game in the right direction. I ain't with no argumental ship, I ain't with no goofy ash motherfucker's talking clown shit. I ain't no none of that. So miss me with all that, you know what I'm saying. We we onw positive shit over here with good energy, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, man, it's too too much, too much fighting out here and argument ship man niggas about being on the same team. That's what we need to do. We need to click up. That's what we need to do. Fuck all this fighting and ship y'all have that corn ball ship. We're journalists, but we also have a responsibility. It's I'm following what he say, man, like it's the game and the game is in between the lines. You talk about the lines and this and whatever. Cool cool cool. You know. I always say when players get a fuel for a motherfucker to talk about outside the lines, then then that's when that's there. But nah, bro, you don't need you don't need call nobody, no name or none of that, because every man is a human and he's gonna react like I'm man, right, And yeah, you know you got fathers out hell who very sensitive or just don't want to hear that shit about their kid or just hearing everything. But this as entertainment, we know it comes with being a player on the NBA team, comes with scrutiny, It comes with good and bad, you know what I'm saying. So it's part of it. You know. I'm just here to point out what I see, root it on and promote it, and you know, move on and keep it going. Like bro, everybody's talking about today too. Bro, y'all know that somebody from today, three years ago are going to be three years old to three years better, three years stronger, you know what I'm saying. So that's what I'm final. I'm about the marathon, bro. But yeah, we are journalists. We do people of media, we do have a responsibility as we cover our fleets, all sports and everything to call how we see it. But to keep a certain dignity too, bro, in a certain respect. You know what I'm saying, because that's what it is. You give off what you want to receive back. So I always try to give respect and everything first and homage. Do you draw the line when journalists or college for trades, you know, like, no, that's part of the business. Now, listen, trains a part of the business. When I talk, Hey, I'm gonna trade part piers for a pack of bubble gum. Bro, you hear me. This is a professional You feel what I'm saying. It's how you do ship. You know what I'm saying. That's it. And like Pece say, Man, you know sometimes you know, mother fust want to be known. Peter VESSI, that was his whole thing. He used to say stuff just to get a reaction, and then when you didn't react, he would go harder. But no cared about that. Motherfucker. Nobody fuck cares about you know what I mean? Like real talk and how social media changed that where social media not changed it because you just can't keep it right here. You know what I'm saying, if the athlete want to go on and give his spill on the take and say his side that he usually you only hear one side of it because when you read the column, you know that's who wrote it. Right now, it's to the point where naw, I can get both. I can hear I can I can hear what piece and I can hear what what the real problem is. And the athlete gonna tell you every time, nah, the I am off of a manca d d d da da da da da. You know, like Scott Foster said that shit to Chris Park what you think a referreen thinking about you? Hear me say something about your saying how you post to react bro Like, So you know a lot of times you gotta be, you know, especially in these days, you got to be, you know, in control of your emotions and yeah, and keeping pushing and moving because you know mother is trying to actually, you know, get you going.
Speaker 6: Next thing, I want to ask you about the Cleveland Cavaliers through on a fifteen game win streak currently. Yeah, why aren't they Why are we considered them the best team?
Speaker 3: Or are they the best?
Speaker 4: This is the second or third streak of this nature of double figures.
Speaker 3: Third streak.
Speaker 6: They started the season fifteen fifteen game, they have another fifteen game.
Speaker 4: Yea, that's what I'm saying. So when you start seeing teams, that's that's that they're for real. When you start seeing teams put together these type of win streaks of ten or more games, that's when you know a team is as a contender because you you don't see teams that's you don't see teams don't do that. Only the contenders give these types of streaks where you're seeing them all they won fifteen in a row. Oh they won ten out of the last twelve. Like them is the contenders, Like we just saw the Lakers won nine in a row. They okay, they vaulted into contention when they got Luca. They was there. They wasn't a contender. They was like inconsistent. But then when he came, they're like, oh, okay, that vaulted them. And we seeing that. We already seen what Okac's doing. Second best record, it's only about four teams that can win it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: That's every year, Like right now with the Celtics, we know that we know that you got Cleveland. They need to give some respect on their name. But the reason the other two is the Lakers and okay, see they can realistically win it all the other teams that's borderline. After that, they gotta get lucky. And what I mean by that they gonna like say like Memphis or Houston for them to get to the finals, or Denver for them to get to the finals. I believe, like something gotta go their way. Where injury you know, Oh, that's part of it. You know what I'm saying. Injuries are a part of it, Like oh, he stubbed his tor sprained his ankle, he's out. Oh, they got an advantage, you know what I'm saying, Like like I'm not sure they're a contender, but they are threat.
Speaker 1: You talking about Houston.
Speaker 4: If everything gotta go right for Golden State, you know what I'm saying. They they don't have a lot of room for air, Like, okayc can not play really great. They can play good and beat you, you know what I'm saying, because their at their best, they're gonna blow you out, you know what I'm saying. Whereas Golden State, everything gotta go right, Like they can be a threat because of their they got the veterans.
Speaker 2: They got to know how, but they don't.
Speaker 4: They don't have the depth yet to like if if say one game trouble or Jimmy and foul trouble, that's gonna hurt them, you know, whereas some of these other teams they got a little more room for that. Like you know, somethings don't have persingers. They didn't really need them. You know, they got room for air. But when they all it ain't no beating them, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They're always needing uh.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just his run in the playoffs. He didn't play a lot of.
Speaker 1: Gas, didn't but they've learned to play without him, as my point, and.
Speaker 4: Then when they sit Look when they sit, dudes, they sit tail them and they leading score and all this and you got catch that's going for forty Richard and d White, and then you got the house Houser the other night going for thirty off the It's like you at the Celtics best. It's better than it's way better than everybody else at their best. You know what I'm saying, Are you afraid of Cleveland? You have to beat They're a threat. You can't take them lightly. Because when you see these winning streaks that they got, they say they they for real.
Speaker 2: There ain't no.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's no fear factor because when you're the champ. When you're the champ, you ain't fearing nobody. But I ain't fearing nobody because you beat them and the two times you lost to them. The last time you lost them, it was up twenty three on them, So you let that go.
Speaker 1: That came back on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they came back, okay, but you know, if you champ, you ain't supposed to get up a twenty point league. The other time they didn't have I think it was Drew Holliday and Jaylen Brown didn't play.
Speaker 1: The other holiday and KP didn't play.
Speaker 4: Jaylen Brown didn't play either. Jannon Brown didn't play for sure the first loss.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it'll be interesting to see, like if they full strength, but that's a thing.
Speaker 2: You gotta be full strength.
Speaker 4: So hopefully they you know, I like to see teams at their best.
Speaker 1: Cleave's for real though, man.
Speaker 4: But the thing with Cleveland too though, they you know why they for real that trade getting Hunter since Hunter been there, he averaging eighteen.
Speaker 1: Listen, bro that made that was a swing for me. Now, I was like, Oh, they gonybody talking about Evan Mobley. Evan Mobley is the one that started to come back in Boston. He's hitting threes more consistently. He's taking this game to another level. Yeah, big fella, we see you. Keep going. You're certified. You know what I'm saying to you, big fella, Big fella, keep being the mom stot that big fella. Yeah, big fella, this is what I was talking about, Big fella. Bro. It's gonna be hard to turn Cleveland off. Bro. The only thing that's gonna be to be the question mark is injuries. Can they stay Can they stay healthy through this run, because you're gonna have to be healthy. Yeah, straight up. But man, man shout to Cleveland, man.
Speaker 4: And everybody else. They just they just they don't move from air like Milwaukee. They don't have no room for air. Indiana, Indiana might talk about Indiana. Did just see the shot Halliburn hit?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You see that shot?
Speaker 6: Yeah, football player listen, Yeah, I'm curious for just.
Speaker 1: The fuck the difficulty of that shot. First off, did you see the play? The play was dope as fuck. It was like some it was play to see what we're doing practice right, Yeah, but the shot, bro, that shot was like that shot was a fifty on the Richter scale of one to ten. Like, man that running to his left, feel like, Bro, that that was an incredible shot. You just got the heller burn for that, Bro. But Man, Indiana's one of them teams too that ain't nobody talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they're not like a contending threat. They they beats here, you know, they a piece away from like really like oh, you know, like Indiana all them teams were talking about can get to the conference finals. But I think they're like, like there, they'll get probably sweat or.
Speaker 1: Fine, but you know you're taking serious, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: So they can't get there, but then they a by the time they get there, they're gonna be banged up.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be tired.
Speaker 1: Already.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And so speaking of just Boston and how good they've been, I saw this stat It was pretty crazy. It was about Derek White and crunch times. So the final five minutes, yeah, it's a five point game. Within that he's shooting sixty from six percent from the floor and then sixty two percent from three is fifty five points in crunch time. To me, that's, you know, kind of a cracking player.
Speaker 1: He is super cracking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he liked the he likes he liked the I want to say, like the cracking, Yeah, cracking. I mean I'm trying to think of a player in the NBA history of like who I can give him, like he's like he's given me like like like like that.
Speaker 1: Cracking, think of nothing else. He just totally cracking, like that whole that whole ship right there, cracking.
Speaker 2: Like it's maybe Dennis Johnson.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say the mic away, but it wasn't like this Dennis Johnson.
Speaker 2: Man like Dennis john because Dennis Johnson was clutch.
Speaker 1: He was Steve Whits cracking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll give him Dinnis john crack.
Speaker 3: There's now a Clutch Player of the Year award now in the NBA for a couple of years. So to me when I see that, yeah who won it last year?
Speaker 6: Darren Fox has won it, and I believe Steph Curry have won it. It's been around for two years.
Speaker 1: Darrin Fosx had the most when he woned, he had the most game winners that.
Speaker 6: In terms of like they call it clutch time. So this that that I told you about. Derek White is all in the final five minutes, the game is close and he has this percentage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're balling, right, he's cracking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you're cracking, cracking lists let's see Kay Cunningham, Yeah he racking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he cracking. James Harden, James hark La. What but the beer? We're back in the joy you feel me? Then beer, We're back to the champagne room. You guys got money, you didn't.
Speaker 3: Kawhi had a game winner in the last one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kuhi the game winner. Yeah, Phoenix looks different. Are you watching Phoenix? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So speaking of Phoenix.
Speaker 6: Uh, you said something on Fox on Tuesday and I wanted to ask you about it with the Kevin Durant camp Spencer thing where the rookie pulled up on Kevin Durant and had some stuff to say. It's kind of your thoughts of a young player, kind of chirping at a superstar level player, Like what do you guys think about that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: You gotta know young boys they got an energy too. Man. He was playing in Milwaukee and Brandon Jennings super wiggly and shifty ship, he's nice, had a lot of confidence, you know, hidding shot.
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking, like.
Speaker 4: My I think with the way my demeanor was on the court, it would have been hard for him to do that to me.
Speaker 1: And you're not reacting, yeah, in the more physical way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because like when somebody did, guy, I reacted like times when like me and James Jones a Meadoworld piece me, It's like, come on, I don't get in my face, Like all right, I get it.
Speaker 1: You made a couple of shots and all of that, and you do it from over there. That was disrespectful.
Speaker 2: That was I mean, like, come on, bro, like you off the like who is that?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 6: Cam Spencer he's a rookie and he was rookie yeah, and he had a tough road to get to the pros, so he went to three different colleges A KD and yeah, I mean they were they were kind of chirping the whole game and then he pulled up on him. So I'm curious, you.
Speaker 1: Know, chirping the whole game.
Speaker 6: The teams were chirping and something was said to camp Spencer earlier, and then camp Spencer hit a three and then said something.
Speaker 4: This is how I approached that if a rookie is talking some type of ship to me, I'm gonna let it go to him, but I'm gonna talk to whoever they start is to say something like, I'm like, I don't talk to him like I'm where who they start get him, because I don't talk to to the to the to the whoever that is, whatever his name is.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I don't like, I'm not even gonna give him no nothing, no energy, like you not on that level for me to be even reacting to you.
Speaker 2: That's how I was.
Speaker 4: I'm like, ticket to be somebody be talking ticket ticket, Why are you talking to him?
Speaker 2: We don't even know who he is.
Speaker 4: But sometimes like if Bosavich, I'm gonna be like, oh listen, like you know, it's just it's gonna go in that direction with me talking like I'm gonna go through yo yo yo captain like hey, you got you better get it because it's not gonna end that well.
Speaker 1: No, it depends on what he said. You know what I'm saying. That was too much, you know, is what he said. You know, I don't know what he said, he said whatever whatever, but whatever they said, I'm glad he stayed on the court. I'm glad however, whoever that's disrespectful though. Yeah, and then the tone and the timing of things too, So he jumped and came a rookie shouldn't even have that type of like, No, listen, bro, he young you know, yeah, like he out here like what you mean? I'm out here. I'm nice too. I'm nice too, you mean I'm nice? Hit you in your fight? Yeah? What's up? Regarded? Like you know how go out in the court? Man? Man? Listen, you can't be on the court with no confidence.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: So if you're out here and you know you said something I said, I say it go like it goes, bro, Like you know what the court is. Man, I'm just saying, Brom, I know you probably would have fought the young boy you know who I was at them? And then two you gotta tell me what Paul Piers?
Speaker 2: This is?
Speaker 1: Are we talking first? Three year Paul Pierce? Are we talking middle? We're talking since Rogers Park? Since Rogers I know you. I'm like, not you right?
Speaker 2: Not you?
Speaker 1: Not you? Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, no, no, because you're out here talking Yeah, not you dog? But you know how I go bro, Man, young boys out here with young energy and confidence. Bro, ain't nobody backing down from nobody. You can't be out here playing with that. You gotta be out here like yeah, nigga, Yeah, and what got it? What's up? That's energy, man? You gotta meet that all right? Let me get it. Bitch ass nigga, shut up, little nigga, you little, Yeah, you gotta you know what I'm saying that cage boy. When young boy popped up with the right, you gotta get if you ain't gonna do that, or you gotta let's come back then here and listen. You know what happened though, He's gonna put that right here. KT gonna put that right here. Every time he see that motherfucker every ship.
Speaker 2: I just don't think every time you see.
Speaker 1: That motherfucker's gonna be some words.
Speaker 2: Yeah on that bit.
Speaker 4: KD needs to react to John Moran be like, hey, giddy, none.
Speaker 2: Of this, but I'm not giving him that energy.
Speaker 1: He at you, he at you? What's up? Yeah, guarded nigga, your face skip down on your wafter Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the best game of his rookie. Yeah, they won the game to.
Speaker 1: Smiff right right, get your gas up. Better get your gas up.
Speaker 6: At one point, there's there's a video clip where Katie look looks and points. He's like that white boy over there is cold. He's a bucket.
Speaker 3: So like he kind of gave after all of that. I'm not sure if it was after I don't know the sign, but but he did.
Speaker 1: I'm not he you see, that's what he did.
Speaker 2: He opened the door.
Speaker 4: See when k D gave him that confident, he gave him too much. He gave us he put a battery in his back. But what he put a battery like, he put a battery in his back. You can't do that, k D.
Speaker 1: He can't do that. Now. Yeah, I'm cracking.
Speaker 2: I'm now.
Speaker 1: I'm going keep going. Now your back, I'm going. Ain't no one out on me. I'm going, what's up?
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Now, I can't be right. You got to get your gash. You got now you got that damn you activated, your activated? He activated. Confidence is everything in the league. That's the difference between you. I'm not trying to activate nobody out there, but KD. I'm telling you, he gonna put that right. I give you something after the game, but not during the game. I give your process after the game. But during the game, you activated him, KD. Man going to McDonald's.
Speaker 2: That was his fault. That was your fault, KD.
Speaker 1: That was your fault.
Speaker 4: K Yeah, that was his fault. He activated him like now you got him. You gave him a level of love to where he was like, oh, I'm cracking. So then now when he hit the shot, he cried. He felt like all right, yeah, yeah, yeah, cracked on you Like yeah, yeah, yeah, you active manm KD.
Speaker 1: So that's gonna be put right here. I'm telling some about veterans.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, not here.
Speaker 1: That's time we see Memphis. I'm gonna just look over there, way yeah yeah, right right, holler at him. You know, you're good, You're good, You're good.
Speaker 4: The first day is KD sin say, where are he at now? The next next year, that's coming all that. Listen, let me tell you something. Gaming ship, right, Gaming ship, y'all know what gaming ship is, bro. Gaming ship is when you stepping on the court and it's all mind games on the motherfucker. You know what I'm saying, Man, it should be a bunch of mind games being played back in the day, Bro with just how court presence and you remember. You know what I'm saying, Like, Bro, we're back in the Jordan's Man. Jordan has so much. He had so much mistique and so much gaming ship that came with playing the.
Speaker 1: Bulls and then the Bulls Man. Do you know what I was watching the other day? I was watching some old film then called him alone, poured up, poured up. Imagine this in today's world, Called me alone, poured up on the Hally on the Harley, Nigga, you hear me on the Harley? David Dennis Roman left the game on the Harley. Different times, Bro, damn different times. Can you imagine showing up to the game and the on the motorcycle and I claysed bike with the little hell man, you know what I'm saying. And they ain't got no help at all?
Speaker 3: Did they allow you to?
Speaker 1: Like Bro, listen, man, Man, he used to come to the game with attractor trailer and back to track.
Speaker 3: The trailer in the But now it's in the contract where you can't be man.
Speaker 1: You gotta tract the trailer.
Speaker 3: You can't dry that.
Speaker 2: Now you can't drive no motorcycle.
Speaker 1: Hell no, listen the league dog.
Speaker 3: What's the dude there that fell off the bike from.
Speaker 1: Dude Jason w Yeah, that's that's when they really now, Lord, there was already in your contracts, been in the corways. You can't ski, you can't ride, no motorcycles. Everybody know that he supposed to be on. No none of that. You know what I'm saying. Can't go scuba diving, none of that ship. You know what I'm saying, anything that might kill you. Yeah, straight up, Malonia. That's why you never seen no basketball player.
Speaker 3: Ski Game five of the finals. Up the.
Speaker 1: Game of the finals, he buys up in the harleyst Want some smoke. Listen.
Speaker 3: He's wearing a helmet in this photo though, so at least he's got.
Speaker 1: He got a little baby helmet on with a tight with a tight Harleyson Davidson's teacher. Beers. Listen, two beers and got on. Some cowboy boots came and they gave him over a thirty five and something called him alone.
Speaker 5: Dog.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to tell y'all, man, all them all the beer commercials tap here because all them, all the league history used to have beer in it. Yeah, all that ship.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you about Chef Curry.
Speaker 6: He's the assistant GM now of Davidson, and we've seen master P is now the head of basketball ops in New Orleans. Woes left ESPN became the GM of Saint Bonaventure.
Speaker 4: Like way master P has the had a basketball operations New Orleans, New Orleans.
Speaker 3: No, No, the college team the privateer.
Speaker 1: I it has.
Speaker 6: But seeing's in college now, seeing guys going back to their alma mater and and kind of giving back and being in a GM role, we haven't really seen that in college.
Speaker 3: I'm curious if this is kind.
Speaker 1: Of a new role though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, is this like a new ni L recruiting thing because we're seeing you know, the the transfer portal people move in and now we're seeing you know, Steph Curry' the first active athlete to be you know, in a college role like this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, this is what they're doing in college. They they're trying to emulate the pros. So like you know, and and and college is damn their like pro. So now you got a general manager in college, which which wasn't like that, you know what I'm saying. They treated it like like your college program and started to get treated like a mini pro program. Now because kids is getting paid and now you got this GM who can recruit you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the structure of it.
Speaker 4: So like now even like college college football is like that too, so they like they treat. So when you come into the pro you you already used to this type of structure, you know what I'm saying with how you practice and and having money now and just the whole program of it. And it's a recruiting type of tool and in an I L type of thing to where you can have sponsors come in like oh he's associated with this, Okay, well that should drive recruits this way. You know, now that we got Steph Curry back involved in in some way, in some way sort of a form.
Speaker 2: And now we got master p. Oh, master p New Orleans.
Speaker 4: He is the face of New Orleans, you know, so like let's throw some money over here, so it'll drive up the money and drive recruits in that direction.
Speaker 1: It feels like everybody's trying to grab influence. Yeah, that's well, think about this when you get these players. The number one thing I told pe Or I made an issue about that I thought or I saw to be a real issue without it being here yet, was how is these so called elite athletes coming out of college going to be receptive to still being coached and still being managed, because what happens when you get money, ego and everything else goes through the roof, which you forget about is your work and what got you there and being humble and humble beginnings. The first thing to go is all of that. So your foundation is everything when you go get Steph Curry. An athlete can say to a dean, what's that month for the what they call them on for that running shit over there? Director? He can tell the ad right anything, bro you know what you getting? You know what? You can't say that, Steph Curry Man, bro Man, you're looking at a guy who not climbed the ladder and did it all. So you're gonna come in there with a certain level of respect to even have a conversation or to be taken master p the same thing. You know, a lot of these kids are or are not in the best character, and they haven't been developed for the best character. I was one of my questions not to cut you off, but one of my questions I want to ask you, was his kids still trying to get their education while trying to chase this dollar. Is I haven't heard anything about education because one of the reasons you go to college is what a goddamn degree? Right? Why I haven't heard none of that? And then they say the portal is twenty five hundred deep and a bunch of kids that thinking that, bro, it ain't no place to play for you. Hear what I'm saying. This is my point is saying what I'm saying, hold on, my point is saying. What I'm saying is that they bringing in these influences so that they can actually manage these talents. And if you don't have a paid someone respects, you gotta have something that someone respects and gonna come in and actually, you know, work for and actually come in here with a mindset of actually growing to something because if what is college? College used to be a place for developed so that if you want to go to another level that you can, right or you just go to the collegiate level. Right, Bro, it's Pece said it. We're in a minute. It's gonna take the listen. I would wrap up the G League and actually focus on college. Everything I'm doing for g LE, I would take it to college and grow that. You know, the other day, Penny said man. Mother said, they want to come to college, they gonna make seven million. Oh no, no, I'm gonna make the seven million, and coach, I'm done because I ain't playing no pros or nothing. I just want to make the money. I'm gonna make it. Then I'm cool. That's the new it.
Speaker 4: It changes the hunger, yeah, because like now I gotta roll left. I got the bam lead truck right here.
Speaker 1: In high school, Well you get the real.
Speaker 4: Moneys in college, the nil deals like high school, you could get up to like a million or two maybe.
Speaker 1: Bro, high school million dollars in high school.
Speaker 6: Then well yeah, if you look at making millions of dollars in sixteen like once you hit the like kind of eybol fifteen years circuit, you can still make some what.
Speaker 1: You're saying, bro, Bro, guys are making millions off of trading jews and something like you.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like you can make what was he making per year?
Speaker 1: B He's making about two million dollars in high school.
Speaker 3: I know what you're saying. When you go to college and getting paid by the school and the brand.
Speaker 4: I got that high school got a lot of money, Bro, That's not not a lot. But like that's what I'm That's what I said.
Speaker 3: I saw the school school right now.
Speaker 2: That's what I said.
Speaker 4: Like you maximizing like one to two in high school as one of the top players. But when you get to college, you go up to like but you could make about like now, it's going up to around the seven eight nine.
Speaker 1: Seven eight nine. Bought the kid in Michigan getting paid ten million to come play football. It's a kid in Youtah got paid seven that's yeah, so they probably it's he do four years of that. Do you know what I'm saying to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's the incentive to keep him there. But like, if you become a top player, it ain't no reason to like, I can go from seven million to fifteen million per year once I get to the league now as a number one, two, three, four or five pick.
Speaker 1: You know, bro, everybody in college is gonna look at those numbers.
Speaker 4: Everybody too look at it. The thing is two tickets. Everybody think they can get that a top five player.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 4: Even if you if you'd like to even number ten, say he got ten and the fifteen player and the money ain't like that.
Speaker 1: I got two hundred, Okay, so ten is the top. Okay, so you think of God's tripping if he makes three five hundred k huh, like two or three hundred k for those guys, for some of those guys, or or not even on the list to be even considered.
Speaker 2: They know what it is.
Speaker 1: So to make six figures, but you was gonna make five, That's what I'm saying for sure. It so look, the money pushes it all up. So if the top guy gets twenty five is it's just making the whole thing go up. The thing is, it's just so much talent and so little leagues that what do you do. You know what I'm saying, You got so much talent.
Speaker 4: And it can only go but so much dream And still the NBA, you know, dream is still the NFL.
Speaker 2: What the sea is still the top.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why like Angel Reese left, you know what I'm saying, she could have made more money staying in college.
Speaker 1: I bet you ask any person that went to college in the last five to seven years and asked them if they would have stayed in college for this ring of money that's coming now, they would have.
Speaker 4: And those are what I'm talking about. The Angel reces I'm talking about the traffic. Some of them could stay in college and make more money.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to Travis could have stayed in college another year and really cashed out on some college.
Speaker 4: Shit, not like the NFL because he's gonna get that signing bonus because he had top three or four pick.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Bro? You see what they gave the Michigan kid. If I'm Travis, do you hear what I'm saying? And you going there and you already a Heisman, Bro, that's leverage, is what I'm saying. Yeah, you're the father of Cooper Flag right now. What you're doing.
Speaker 4: Son? Once the NCAA tournament is over, we're gonna check out a class and we're gonna get these workouts in and get ready for the draft, right yeah, because I'm not close to graduating.
Speaker 1: So I already wants to go back to school. Like not.
Speaker 2: Listen, we get a consensus number one pick, hands down. Let me ask you a question. Your dream to go to the NBA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got that dream right there, it's.
Speaker 2: Right here, right now.
Speaker 4: You've worked there hard your whole life, and now it's here. So let's take advantage of that. We're gonna get these workouts in. There's no need to be on campus. I don't need no other distractions. It's gonna isolate you. Get you in these workouts working with you know whoever. The workout dude is to get you ready for the drift.
Speaker 1: So you feel to move, You feel to move from doing We I don't know where we're gonna do something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you said relocate to l A. We're gonna get it. We're gonna get agent. Well, we probably already got an agent.
Speaker 1: Definitely got an agent already. So most of these top places.
Speaker 4: So like when you're dealing with, like see what is it that's already done, like Rich Paul, what's the name of the clutch dealing with like Clutch or c A A or Excel. They got gyms already with trainers. So they'll fly you to l A, like we got this drug up, or we can fly you to Florida for the next two months before the draft. Get you isolated working now, get you on a like real pro type of resume, and then.
Speaker 2: Get ready for the draft.
Speaker 3: Coopers client.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we're gonna fly you wherever they located. They got gyms, they got meal preps, they got chefs, we're gonna take you there. We got this trainer over here. This is gonna be your daily routine. You're gonna wake up, breakfast, We're gonna lift weights, get some shots.
Speaker 2: Take a nap. Media training there, Yeah, we got all that.
Speaker 1: We want to media training, some finance training.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna do all of that.
Speaker 1: We can go into some games. We're going after the game, we're gonna meet some players.
Speaker 4: Check out the Yeah, and that's what it is. Were leaving school though. The tournament is over. We out of school.
Speaker 2: School over, it's over.
Speaker 1: How far are we from gods? Not playing the tournament?
Speaker 4: Guys will always play in the tournament because the one thing that can boost your stock is the tournament. It ain't like the bowl games for the football, you know what I'm saying. Because the turn that can take you from a borderline to like a.
Speaker 1: Lot of them. Okay, so tell me why these same players when they get picked one through ten, only play one or two games in summer league and then shut out.
Speaker 4: Well, that's the that's the medical staff. That's that they just want to see what you're looking like, and if you're a top pick, they like, we don't want you.
Speaker 1: To get let me tell you something, if you're a rookie first three years, you should play in Summer League straight up and everybody unless you not even that good, I don't know all your killing. You know what it's gonna teach you. It's gonna teach you to play. That's what the league needs to do. We need to start putting the regiment of players playing again.
Speaker 4: You know what's so crazy. I don't even know who's gonna be Rookie of the Year. What top rookies is cracking this year.
Speaker 3: Stefan Castle from the Spurs is the betting favorite right now.
Speaker 1: He's killing. But we ain't talked about Shade. We talked about nothing.
Speaker 2: The guy in the.
Speaker 4: Kid this is the most probably interesting Rookie of the Year race because we ain't get a chance to watch, you know, we ain't like you know, because women Yama was the year before.
Speaker 1: We watched like okay, he was a national We got to watch this.
Speaker 4: We watched, we watched them like watching. You know, who's like the favorite or top five?
Speaker 1: Really? Kid Castle got the most confidence out of all the rookies.
Speaker 2: I know Castle is, but like from that, who's it.
Speaker 3: Jalen Wells is another player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they were talking about earlier.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Edie was the betting favorite when the season started, but he just hasn't gotten a lot of run with the team.
Speaker 4: See, I haven't really noticed these rookies yet. That's what I'm trying to tell you. The only kid that I've known playing well, but they ain't really like made a mark like how women Yama made or Zion made though.
Speaker 1: There wasn't no talent coming out of there to follow that team to even even consider. So nobody out of that draft was ever going to be the next or close to Wiby. So I didn't have that expectation nothing. I didn't really have no high expectations or none of those guys I saw. Everybody came out of the draft was a development project, two to three year project. And guess what I would have them in the summer league, playing in the summer league to emulate the season next year? And guess what everybody gonna play. It ain't no rest. You want to see what the league like. Okay, we're gonna put you through a simulation through this week of playing this. This is what the league is. You gotta play four and five, three and one like this, This is what they do. Yeah, man, I'm tired of this ship going to fucking Summerlee thinking you cold enough, then seeing these gobbat ass niggas sit on the on the movie. Yeah, I probably ain't the most positive shit, but yeah, half y'all niggas sitting on the sideline need to be in this game.
Speaker 3: You just wanted to play. I don't see what's niggah.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm getting tired of seeing everybody in the league ain't ain't cold man, I'm sorry, some of y'all need to be sitting sideline, sitting with brun and Nah, y'all need to be in the game. Yeah, real shit. Oh yeah, we'll see what Tomorro's Man. This nigga was so with Kansas k right now? Kay, what's up? Ain't a man? I just saw your big man. He gets paid full million. But y'all got that bringing over there. Boy, may tell the coach. I still got said eligibility over there there cool twenty. I come on there for bout four games. Oh the Celtic Laker game delivered to the Hype two.
Speaker 2: I think that game, uh.
Speaker 4: Just showed how much I think we're another level better than the Lakers. But you know, they did come back and Brian when they pushed it to four, Bron got injured. So you know, it definitely lived up to the hype for me just to see on the national stage, let me see the stars start pretty much, you know, So that's what you wanted, Like Jason Starr, JD Starr, Lebron he was balling at some point, Luca, you know, he was stifled early, but then we looked up he had thirty.
Speaker 2: So it met my expectations. It was you know, I was. I was on the edge of my seat, especially when the Lakers made that comeback.
Speaker 1: I watched it all the way through and sat there. I actually wanted to see what both styles look like against each other. So yeah, I thought they met expectations. And yeah, Brin getting hurt. Yeah, I looked at it like oh wow, you know, but I also looked at like the league looking at it like some R and D. You know what I'm saying. I was trying to see it for a throttle, if both teams all healthy and got both everybody out there. I was looking at it through that scode too, and just seeing like man, that that that that would be a great series.
Speaker 2: And I don't I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know because they still you saw what they was doing the Luca and they were just putting them in pick and roll and isolating them and listening at him.
Speaker 2: Let's frustrated.
Speaker 1: They beat him in the finals, so you know, the same thing the formula. But but then Luca goes in and teams up with Big Bro, and Big Bro comes in here, you know what I'm talking about. So I saw Posingis being the X factor and all that because in some of that Joe you can't do that. You can do that with with the big Fellow, you can't do that with Porzingis. Porzingis you know what I'm saying. And he's a super X factor, meaning like his X factor goes like if vibrates five hundred times more, you know what I'm saying. So, yeah, when I was watching, I was seeing Prizingis being the real key element of this series. But if that, if they if this is the finals, this is a seven This is a seven game series right here. So look, if the playoffs start today, this is what it would look like. Look at this. Let's play this out. Just the plan Clippers in the oh Clippers, in the Timberwolves. Who are you taking to that is this it? This is today? If they start today, this what would look like this? The playing turner right here? Look okay, damn hold on, so look all right, shut up. I was looking at so who you could take him? Right? Kings in Dallas for the for to take nine to ten. I think Phoenix is gonna take that spot. But I'm gonna take Kings right there in that spot right and then it gets the Timbers.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take healthy. I'm go take the healthy Wolves in that spot for the play. I mean, damn, that's a good one though, Damn Clippers. Ain't many play it in l A. Damn well, damn, I would like to see the Wolves, Wolves, Kings.
Speaker 1: Who are you taking out at?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take the wolves?
Speaker 1: He so wolves would be seven wolves to be seven.
Speaker 2: Versus okay, see first round.
Speaker 1: Oh that's deadly. It's deadly either way. It's deadly either way because the Clippers ain't no you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Like who that'll be? Well, it wouldn't be wolves. A push to seven and then play then.
Speaker 1: But actually don't then we probably want some get back on that one, yo.
Speaker 3: Warriors, Lakers.
Speaker 1: Look, oh the Warriors Lakers. Oh that NBA would love that. That's gonna be some interesting matchups. Think that's a cakewalk either, Bro, I don't think. I don't. I mean, we want to say Lakers come.
Speaker 4: Out of that, right if they hobbling into the playoffs, I don't know. Health right now, Look for the Lakers is looking tricky. Luca looking like his you know he's dealing with something, and we know Bron dealing with he deal with So if they got to rest up and get healthy, If the Lakers is healthy, I think they beat God this state, Bron.
Speaker 1: Fin and Gold, motherfucking and the Cave. Pick your craziest matchup for East and West Man. The craziest matchup right here is and I'm not too sure that the that the Knicks will get past Detroit. I was just about to say that, listen this hey, look, this three six matchup is a mother right here. I'm talking about today, right like straight up, straight up to both East Coast. Listen, man, listen, y'all. See y'all see what the business look.
Speaker 2: Like they're gonna be.
Speaker 4: They look like they're gonna be tired again when the playoffs start. They just they just be getting tired. They just getting ran into the ground.
Speaker 1: This too was last year. Dumb man.
Speaker 2: They're gonna have to do something. Man, I don't know what it is. I mean, I'm just saying, who you.
Speaker 1: Like, Ben, who you like for this New York team? Coach wise, I don't know Larry Johnson?
Speaker 2: Nah, who is Larry Johnson?
Speaker 1: Mary Jackson? Would you bring Mark Jackson to coaches?
Speaker 4: The teen man right now, I'm trying to bring in some young energy. Like you know, I'll look at coaching staffs that's like on what you you made a Yadoka. I'll look at his bench and see what they got, or you know, I look at like Sam Cassells.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, somebody.
Speaker 3: Like Celtics coaching staff has gotten plucked the last couple of years. Yeah, yeah, top assistance the Hornets this year.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna go to some one of these staffs that got that's on one of these top seeds that understand culture. You know, I'm gonna see what's over there in OKAC. You know, I'm gonna see like who they got over there, young guy who would come over shore. You know, I'm gonna look in that direction because they they're gonna be tired, bro, that's what it looks like. They look like they're tired right now. Who you taking Orlando again? I'm guard Orlando versus Atlanta for the wind and then Orlando will play.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on? Who you got right here? Bulls versus the Heats. You got the Bulls beating he Yeah. Yeah, they look alike. They like a fifty fish. No, they're a better team than the bull The Bulls ain't got nobody. They got a bunch of young boys on the mother to play.
Speaker 2: Watched Miami lady, Yeah, they ain't looking right.
Speaker 1: Who you got? Uh? And I'm thinking Atlanta gonna end up with the A seed and Orlando gonna end up with the seventh seeds and then you got Celtics in Orlando, and then you got that's the that's the seed right there. Atlanta Atlanta Cleveland ain't bad either thought.
Speaker 2: That's that guard player you'might gonna have Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Atlanta versus Cleveland. Yeah, that's what I see Atlanta Cleveland. Listen, Orlando.
Speaker 1: That four five in the East ain't no joke either way. A good one too either way.
Speaker 3: Last night, yeah, Tay, and it was one point game.
Speaker 1: Are you taking it that uh, that Indiana series between the Bucks and like the.
Speaker 4: Same Milwaukee because they got the best player. But but but patients they got lucky. Patients got lucky. I mean, patients got depth, a little more depth.
Speaker 1: They hit a crazy shot.
Speaker 2: See I can kind of like neutralize a little bit to some degree.
Speaker 3: All right, let's do.
Speaker 1: Let's get some game picks.
Speaker 2: Let's get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, two and one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, last, you know, right after two weeks.
Speaker 1: It's the football that be really you know what I'm saying, because the basketball we both really gonna be you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So, uh, Saturday Pacers at Bucks?
Speaker 1: Who you got? Bro? You just played? Who you got? Who you like?
Speaker 2: I like the Pacer?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Give me the Bucks at home? Cool?
Speaker 6: And then also on Saturday Saturday again another ABC Get on DC, get on Knicks out West taking on the Warriors at home.
Speaker 3: Who do we got Knicks at Warriors?
Speaker 1: That's not Warriors on. You're gonna be tiredna be tired. Give me the Warriors say they're gonna be tired, already tired. Give me give me the Warriors. Man. The Knicks don't look good, man tire. Let's go Sunday Sundays win.
Speaker 3: Saunday seven Sons at Lakers. We got Lebron Suns, Lakers Sons that Lake.
Speaker 1: I feel like Sunday Sunday Sons making a run.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: They got a little activation.
Speaker 3: Need to win games and give me the Sun.
Speaker 1: I'm taking the Suns. You got Sons at the Lakers.
Speaker 4: No Lebron Day this Sunday. I go with the Lakes at home. Luca gotta they know they gotta win this game. This is a must win for them. Let's get it because they still got Denver Milwaukee in here.
Speaker 1: That's it. They gotta win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're trying to stay away from that fifth they could be in the fifth Sea by the time that game come on.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm trying to say, and those are the picture of the week.
Speaker 6: That's kidding.
Speaker 1: H