Speaker 1: It is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call. What you got for his neph All right.
Speaker 2: You know what time it is. It is the big week, It is the big game. Super Bowl is on Sunday. What better prank than this one?
Speaker 3: Right here?
Speaker 2: This is the super Bowl party. Everybody throwing super Bowl parties all over every city. You know, every household going to be packed. The game will be owned, and you know this is the super Bowl party. And hey, let's see if we can go to this guy's party. Oh, let's tune in right now. Super Bowl Party, cat Dog.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach your rod. Yeah, this is what's called. Hey, this is this is Curtis Man. I'm I'm one of your neighbors in the neighborhood. I'm about three, I think about three streets over from you. I'm reaching out to you, man, I know the super Bowl coming up? Are you? Are you playing on throwing your your annual super Bowl party this year? Man?
Speaker 4: How you get you said you in the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Here, you'll live in neighborhood' I'm three streets over from you.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah, how'd you hear about the super Bowl party?
Speaker 3: Man, I mean, I mean, everybody knows about it. I mean, you know, it's it's pretty big. Every year you got you know, I mean it's it's cars everywhere. I mean, you guys be me rocking for all through the night on Super Bowl Night. So I'm calling to see if are you throwing it this year? Yes?
Speaker 4: And you I do it every year, man, I do it every year. I was able to come off, but everybody comes over. We have a good time. So yeah, we're gonna be doing it again this year.
Speaker 3: Why what's up? Okay? So here here what I want to tell you, man, every year your party too loud, and here's people parking all in front of other people houses. You know all I'm three streets. Oh, it's people parking in my driveway to get to your house. And to be honest with you, it's too loud. And I'm just killing you this year. If that is loud this year, I'm calling the police this year.
Speaker 4: Man, this is what you really called me for. You really called me to threaten me, to tell me you're gonna call the police shut down my party.
Speaker 3: Bro. Yeah, I mean I hear too loud, man, everybody and everybody in the neighborhood. Come to my party, man, ain't no. Everybody in the neighborhood don't come cause I damn so, I ain't been there. That's because you ain't get an invite you to use you damn because that's why you ain't getting no invite you. I said, you're a hater. That's why I'm not. No. I ain't no hater. I'm just telling you your stuff is out of control. Man. You gotta tolle that. You gotta get control of your party. You don't have control of it. Man, you're telling me how to control my control. Your mouths started. Let's start right there, all right. You ain't calling nobody. Believe you ain't doing none of that. We ain't doing. Hold on, you ain't telling me what I'm not gonna do, all right? Just you the one, you, the one throwing the loudest party. You the one got people parking and people driveway And yeah, that's right. If it happens this year, I'm calling the police. You ain't calling nobody. You ain't calling that person. I'm gonna tell you that right now. Okay, So how you finna stop me? How you finna stop me from making sure I got peace and on my street at my house.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna stop you with a size twelve right up your Okay, Okay.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you again. Control your party, get the noise level where it ain't disturbing everybody in the neighborhood, and stop people from parking and people's driveway. And I'm gonna tell you again, I'm about to have a party with my size twelve right up in your Hey, dude, it is what it is. It is what. Look for the police to be at your party, all right, look for the people. Look for the police to be at your damn party, because evidently you don't respect your neighbors. It's what it is now. You know what, I do respect my neighbors because all the neighbors in the neighborhood come except for you, because we already know you're on You're on that list. Yet I hate best neighbor that be.
Speaker 4: Calling toe trucks and you know, complaining about leaves in your yard and all of that. You I know exactly who you are. That's why you never got an invite to the party, because.
Speaker 3: You do not even know me. You use theydeal who I am use a buster. Use that. Okay, all right, I'm but I'm gonna be the buster that's calling popost to be over there on Sunday snitch snitching an I t h that ain't that ain't that's not snitching. No, it's controlling the atmosphere and stopping it from being out of control. You are especial something so so you think people that's going to your party ought to be able to park in my driveway.
Speaker 4: Listen, man, I'm gonna be real with you. I'm sorry if anybody being parking your driveway, but nothing for you to just knock on the door and say, hey, excuse me. You know I'm trying to get out, you know whatever. Whatever, I make sure I put it on the fires that we don't want people blocking driveways. But you know, obviously it happened, and I apologize for that. But that's no reason for you to be going on extra crazy and going to extra mind talking about I'm calling the police. You ain't calling nobody, man, Shut up. That right there is what's wrong with black people today. Instead of coming to me like a man, you coming to me like a coward. Instead of coming to me like a man and saying listen, you know, because the first thing you're talking about, oh, I'm gonna call the police, and then when the police come and beat your black mass up, you're going to be on the other line complaining and talk about what you want to be suing and doing this and that, don't you know, that's how you get fed up.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: So as black people, we got to learn how to stick together and come together. If you want to come to the party, it sounds like you're silent hater on the loaf for real, like you really want to come to the party, but because you're the only person in the neighborhood that hasn't been invited. Now you're talking about calling the police.
Speaker 3: I know exactly who you are. Who am I You? That dude that.
Speaker 4: Live up two three streets over and you drive that red pickup truck with the flannel shirts and all of that. You're the only person in the hood driving a red pickup truck in the flannel what's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: That's why you ain't getting no invite. And on top of that, all those dogs you got running around in your backyard need to clean them up. They'd be back there and and everything. And then the other neighbors can't even have barbecues because you're big, rusty eyed dogs running around. You got a nerve to be fucking up. You're calling the police when we need to be calling the.
Speaker 3: City on you.
Speaker 4: All that trash and you got in front of your house. Man, get out of here. I'm gonna call the cops on you right now. But if you ain't wearing the flannel shirts, with the bread pickup truck and the dogs running around with calling the front yard and the backyard and all over the place, who are.
Speaker 3: You that tell me say no more? I'm gonna tell you who I am. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. Yo, just got pranked by your next dough neighbor, Brian. That's who I am. You know what, you know what?
Speaker 4: You know what now, I'm definitely gonna kick you in his shirt. Man, you have me going, Man.
Speaker 3: I hold when I run this prank, I hope the man with the red pickup truck and the flannel shirt ain't listening to it. All right, Man, I got one more thing. You got to tell me what's the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 4: Man, you already know it's a Team Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 3: All right, come on, come on, come on, all right man.
Speaker 2: I know I said give it to me man. It's black history, y'all. Y'all are gonna give it to me? Know what to take? Get it to me in black history?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, we have to do it every day this month.
Speaker 2: Well, what I'm working on the you know, the African American Museum in Washington, d C. I'm trying to get in there as the King of Pranks, you know, And I'm just somewhere on the entertainment floor on the wall, you know, just right up in there. That's that's how I'm gonna ask you for a lot.
Speaker 1: You through the examp to the museum. We'll see you in your prank.
Speaker 3: Why would they do that? Though?
Speaker 2: See he just see how you just shot it down. See somebody to work at the museum saying, hey, that's a great idea. Then here he come and shoot it down, just shot it down?
Speaker 3: Why would they do that? I as valid question, answer the question. It's the King of Pranks, what you know? Ma morale is done.
Speaker 2: Listen. I'll be at great Land Memphis sound stage this weekend. February. They come out and hang out with the nephew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Steve, lift him back up, Come on up.
Speaker 4: I'd be that you can go down there to the museum and ask.
Speaker 1: Them you need to work on that work all right? Coming up now, Lymphis.
Speaker 3: Subject.
Speaker 1: If I don't do it, he will leave me. We'll get into it right after this. Hey, this is your girl, Shirley Strawberry. And according to research, a major challenge that many employers face is the pressure to hire fast. Well, if you're an employer who can relate, zip recruiter has figured out how to solve this very problem. It's smart technology finds qualified candidates quickly. Zip Recruiter is the hiring side employers prefer the most based on G two. You can invite top candidates for your job to apply. Go to ZipRecruiter dot com slash strawberry to try it for free. That's ZipRecruiter dot com slash strawberry. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.