Speaker 1: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. And there's a famous prank call out there on the internet. You've probably seen it, where a guy calls two different restaurants using two different phones and puts the speakers together and lets the restaurants just talk to each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, neither of them know what's going on, and we thought maybe we could try to do something similar here. Oh, putting together two regular people who both have complained about missing packages. They really one lost their headphones recently, the other didn't receive their air pods. Oh, similarly, similar, but slightly different and just close enough to cause utter chaos in your phone.
Speaker 2: Tap right now, Brook and Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is Jammer from Customer Care. Is this Mike Birt?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is hi, Mike.
Speaker 1: We got a message here saying that one of your packages went missing recently.
Speaker 2: Yes, I definitely sent in my request to right on phones.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm just going to connect you with a specialist and absolutely I think she will be able to help you.
Speaker 2: Figure all this out. All right, thank you?
Speaker 1: Okay, please hold, Okay, so he's on hold. Now I'm just going to talk to another person similar issue. Let's style her up.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is Jammer from Customer Care. Am I speaking with Kate?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, this is her finally you.
Speaker 1: Hey Kate, I do apologize about that. We received your message saying that you had a package that was taken or went missing.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, that was me. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I do have your order number here. I just need you to confirm what was inside that package.
Speaker 2: Yes, I had some AirPods that I.
Speaker 1: Had ordered, got it and actually I have a specialist who's going to be able to help you with that and we'll get everything settled. Can I connect you?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Thank you? Hello, Hello, hello, yes, hi, you all had called to help locate the air pods that I ordered. What what do you no? I need to locate there was at Tactics that was delivered with air pods, and you all called because you had heard that I was trying to get it located. That's not make any sense. No, because you called me like you're supposed to be the next person I call you, I was. Yeah, they said that I was going to be connected to somebody who is going to help me with this, and now I'm connecting comp You I guess what is going on. I don't want at the concrete. Why heard are you yelling at me? Okay, I'm not yelling at you. You're the one with the attitude. Who Okay, this is not the way that somebody from it should be speaking to me. I don't work for I've been telling you that. Oh okay, yeah, what now you're not a customer service vision like, well, you don't believe me. I don't work here. Whatever third party contracting service they got to help me. I don't know. I'm not in a service Okay, what the hell is going on? What is this? I wonder where happening with my headphones? And they sent me to you, and now you think I've worked for the company. And I don't mean they're not headphones, they're AirPods. There's a difference. I don't even want to hang up right now because it's so hard to get connected to your human beings. So could you please transfer me to the right person? How would I do that? I don't know how to do that. What they didn't train you. You don't know how to use your phone.
Speaker 3: I don't work there.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is ridiculous. Okay, God, it's so impossible.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, Mike, Kate, Hey, it's from Customer Care.
Speaker 2: From Customer Care.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, So the thing that's happening right now is this isn't actually the customer service line. It's the line to a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning that does these prank phone calls. You're on the radio right now being proud.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm so sorry to do this, but we got separate requests to prank each of you about different package delivery problems that you're both having. For real, we thought it'd be funny to just connect the two of you and let it play out.
Speaker 1: See if you guys could help each other with your lost packages.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is so funny. I'm so sorry for getting mattitude and start to lose my cool. Yeah. I think there was some yelling on my part as well, so I think.
Speaker 1: The yelling was justified. You guys are both horrible customer service representatives.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, we're not.
Speaker 1: Nobody believes me broke in Jeffreys' phone taps on the twenties