Speaker 1: Hey, Brent, how you doing doing?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: And do you think we should talk about these latest tranches?
Speaker 2: I'd rather not. The word throws me. I just don't I've never understood what it means exactly.
Speaker 1: I look that up. I googled it.
Speaker 3: They say that a tranch is a this is what they say a portion, a slice, or a division of a larger hole. But basically I think they're saying it's finance or business.
Speaker 2: Okay, but so why do we use it to describe a UFO dump of documents, videos, photos, all that stuff.
Speaker 3: That's an excellent question. Most people I know, I don't know about your experience. Most people I know call it the UFO dump. Did you see the stuff from the UFO dump?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think, if I'm not mistaken, I remember when the first tranch came out. I looked and where you go as to war dot gov backslash UFO, which sounds a little ponderous.
Speaker 3: At ponderous, I think it's a forward slash UFO coming it war is a little strange. I personally think we should try to get that UFO dump dot com if we can, we should. Yes, so let's look into that. Hey, so, yeah, it's been a busy time. I don't know what you've been up to you. He looks like you're traveling. What's going on?
Speaker 2: I am traveling, and in fact I'm actually right down the hall in your house. I haven't told you that yet.
Speaker 1: But you've gotten done.
Speaker 3: He had this beautiful artifice all set up, and now everyone knows it's just a sham.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, so I am traveling, but I think you're doing much more interesting things than I am. You were just on Doctor Phil with Chris Mellan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a trip. And in fact, this is the actual outfit I wore on Doctor Phil. So I'm wearing it again for good.
Speaker 1: Luck for us, because it was a pretty good show.
Speaker 3: And Phil, when we did it, had been claiming accurately that he had been given access to this tranch of documents.
Speaker 2: Early, so number four, the fourth tranch.
Speaker 3: The fourth transch and he was talking about exclusivity and all of that stuff. And yeah, I guess the only thing that was interesting was that his people, who producers, had given me thirty pages of show notes ahead of time.
Speaker 1: To take a look at thirty pages.
Speaker 3: It was I actually like our show notes. I didn't even get through all of them before the show started. It was just an overwhelming amount. But I feel good it wasn't overwhelming just to me, because after the show, Phil said that he had no actually says it in the show, which people. By the way, if you go to art site Hollywood UFOs dot com, you can actually go listen to his show. But he said that he had of these thirty notes, gotten through about three pages of them, which sometimes is actually like our show, right.
Speaker 1: We've done that too, show.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Damn, we had fifty five pages.
Speaker 3: I don't remember doing any of this stuff, but yeah, so so wild.
Speaker 2: Well what was the big takeaway? Did you guys make any news or break any news on the show?
Speaker 3: First, I would say, because Phil can be a controversial character these days, he seemed like a very nice man to me. I've been on his show twice, the first time with Louel Azondo. He's very friendly. But I think the difference between the last time we did that show and this time is that he's extremely into this UFO thing.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: He's all about UFOs and UAP and I don't know that it's making news exactly, but man, this guy came out of the gates saying the government's been lying to us for seventy nine years, really hard charging we've been lied to. We shouldn't be taking it. And it was interesting to hear him make that comment. Now you said, though, do we make any news? Not maybe on the air, Although I do think it was a good show. I thought between Chris Mellan and I and Phil setting up these questions, we had a chance to do basic catch up UFO one oh one kind of thing for people that are new to the subject, which I think is great. There's positive value to all that. Here's the news we made. But I didn't actually learn about it till off camera, so we didn't make it on camera. But I said to him afterwards, you got this stuff exclusively and all that. Doctor Phil tell me about that, and he talked about how he actually received the materials. But the highlight for me, Brent, as he says, and he got a note from President Trump. And that was kind of news to me that there's an actual note in the thing and so and it said it said, have some fun with this.
Speaker 2: Have some fun with this. Okay. Now, if Trump wrote that in a sharpie, is that an executive order? Now?
Speaker 3: I take it as an executive order. I think if you and I want to be patriotic Americans at this time and get with the program, he's told us to have some fun with it. So I think that's probably what we should be doing. And by the way, though, I do think what's interesting about that if you provide exclusive access and whether people argue about whether that's actually the right word or whatever, But if you get a little bit early and you get a note from the President, that's not nothing. And so I wonder if somebody in the White House, whether it's Trump or one of his people, is actually trying to set Doctor Phillip is the voice of disclosure or something like, somebody who could actually be at the calming influence whether we have catastrophic disclosure, someone who can help walk us through this whole thing. That's you've used the phrase as many do ontological shock. If there's ontological shock, maybe we need a tour guide through it.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what they're saying.
Speaker 2: I'll bet that is the thinking. I would like to counter that thinking with an opinion that I actually I like doctor phil He's a fun person to listen to. He seems very smart. But I think he also by virtue of him being essentially hand picked by Trump and given exclusive access. He's, whether he wants to be or not, a polarizing figure in our political landscape. And I think what we need, if we're going to have a voice of disclosure is somebody that can speak to everyone and is an accepted, respected, and trusted voice to not just our country but to the world. And again, much as I admire doctor Phil, I'm not sure he meets that qualification.
Speaker 1: He doesn't.
Speaker 3: He's polarizing right now. It doesn't mean that he doesn't have a large audience. Still, they're interested in him, and that he's probably a good voice for those people that are willing to accept him in that role. But if you look on x or any or Reddit or any of the places, he's a guy that people have opinions about the fact that he treated me nicely on the air, notwithstanding that's just it's almost irrelevant. But he's probably no more the voice of all disclosure for all people than Kid Rock is the voice of new music for all people. It's just someone that Trump likes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, But so what we need, what I would look for is somebody who's a little bit more above the fray, somebody that is would be a trusted voice again internationally. Now, ordinarily i'd go with somebody like Tom Hanks, but unfortunately Tom Hanks there's a lot of conspiracy theories swirling around him. Is there anybody in the pop culture sphere that you can think of that would fit the bill?
Speaker 3: You'd have to throw out Steven Spielberg's name. He's going for the last right before Disclosure Day. In the run up, he certainly did dozens, if not hundreds, of interviews where he was trying to be the voice of the people. Hey, I've been studying this for a while. I think this is all true. Let me be your tour guide by allowing you to see Disclosure Day. So you could say that Spielberg was auditioning. Now, whether he passed the audition or not, I don't know what's your take.
Speaker 2: I would say polarizing, at least within the UFO community. I feel like a lot of people love the film and a lot of people didn't for various reasons. And so I think Spielberg's a good candidate. I put him up on the board, but I still would say he's not the perfect candidate.
Speaker 1: Okay, we should probably.
Speaker 3: Rule out or rule in the idea that a politician might be that person, right, But the problem, it seems to me is Republicans wouldn't support a Democrat, and Democrats wouldn't support a Republican in that role unless they were extremely special. So then you've got to say, it's not somebody out of nowhere. It would have to be somebody who's already been speaking on this topic in the public square right now on the Republican side of the bench. That's what burchat Luna and the guy that was just on Jesse Michael's show right after us Burlison, Eric Burlison. Yes, okay, So these are all people who are outspoken and generally speaking, I like what they're outspoken about. I think that they are speaking to a certain segment of the population if nothing else. But they are all Republicans and aren't likely to work for the Democrats as the voice of hope for the future.
Speaker 1: So probably not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if you jump over the fence to the Democratic side, who do we got Schumer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do.
Speaker 3: Schumer has been outspoken, he's in this, but let's face it, he's not mister Charisma. He certainly is controversial. So yeah, we've got to rule him out too, So I guess I got to rest my case here. No politicians can be considered for the global ambassador of disclosure.
Speaker 2: Okay, the music sector, right, there's some big international names there. Let's go down the list. Bruce Springsteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unfortunately Bruce, because he endorsed Trump's opponent.
Speaker 1: That's not going to write.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift did oh?
Speaker 1: Did o?
Speaker 2: Beyonce did oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you've got that, You've got it. No, I thought you were. I thought you were going to say I got it. Will Smith? What about Will Smith? Everybody likes Will Smith.
Speaker 2: That did not jump to mind unless unless with Will Smith. Unless what we need is our voice of disclosure to go smack the aliens in the face when they land.
Speaker 3: As we said, we still don't know exactly what is being disclosed? What before we move beyond that? Though celebrities are interesting, But is there anybody in the news business, Because if you were thinking back to the sixties, you'd have to say, Walter Cronkuid clearly could have been a consensus candidate in the last century right to tell everybody what was going on? Could a newsperson be that person?
Speaker 1: Today?
Speaker 2: All the big news outlets are again polarizing. It's pick a side, but in the news, I don't know, are you nominating yourself?
Speaker 1: No? And if I was, my wife would say no, okay.
Speaker 3: And besides, I think we're talking about a globally important person of some kind, and that we've put that in the back of our minds the other day and I'm still drawing a blank.
Speaker 2: I think I have somebody, and I think it's going to be someone that has a special appeal to you, knowing your interests, and it's somebody who I'm racking my brain. I can't think of any way that he's politicized himself in a way that would take him out of the running. But he's somebody that is hugely famous, I think, beloved by most of the world. I don't know anything that you can put a knock against him, and he transcends all generations.
Speaker 3: I am on the edge of my chair, literally on the edge of my chair right now. My mind is racing because you just said it might be somebody that I would support and know I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hit me, Sir Paul McCartney.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, okay, I'm sitting with that for a second. Here all kidding aside. I kind of like it. Think about it. Here's a guy, Paul McCartney, over the years has always been so polite and cheeky and ironic that he's everybody's friend. He's been wonderful in interviews, He's been around forever. Everybody likes his concerts, they like his music, and he's a sir. So that's pretty cool. You don't listen. You mentioned obviously I am a huge Beatles fan. So is my friend George Nap by the way, so from the UFO community, we both though yes on I did write that book once there was a way about what if the Beatles never broke up? And the only thing I ever turned up that I felt was political during that time period is he wrote a song about the Irish conflict with Britain. But that seems like old news right now. I don't think that's going to keep him from anything. I don't recall any political overtly political statements the guys made.
Speaker 1: He might be perfect well.
Speaker 2: And you mentioned he could write a song for disclosure. This could be the new we are the world. And by the way, who better than Sir Paul to come up with something that rhymes with tranches.
Speaker 3: Listen if he did, If anybody could do that, Brent, Sir Paul could do that.
Speaker 1: I like that on so many levels.
Speaker 3: I guess we should just tell our friends in MI six and the CIA, not that you and I have any friends in such organizations. So we're speaking metaphorically there. Maybe if Britain and the US intelligence agencies could get together and agree on Sir Paul, they could brief the hell out of him and he could be that guy. Honestly, Again, if Sir Paul sat down and said, hey, I didn't see this coming for myself, but I've been read in and here's what I've learned. Here's what I've seen. Imagine imagine showing Sir Paul McCartney a craft or a body, or letting him talk to a live creature.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm digging this, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Buying that album.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you that I'm buying that album. Hey, everybody, Bryce here, be sure to tune in every Thursday when you can get a brand new episode of Sound, Light and Frequency. It's available wherever you get your podcasts. Hope you enjoyed our little bonus feature here. We'll be doing more of these in the future as part of our relentless global campaign for podcast domination