Speaker 1: On today's episode The Command Center Podcast, we talk Miles Garrett requesting a trade and.
Speaker 2: We talk about what we think his value actually is.
Speaker 1: Free agency is coming up, there's a lot of free agents pending for agents on this team, got the benefits of a lot of turnover and what's important about keeping here in Washington and we do.
Speaker 2: Risk it for the Biscuit super Bowl preview.
Speaker 1: Yes, Fred is wishing for love, man, He's betting on love in this game and not this City of Brothers.
Speaker 2: All starts right now. Welcome to The Command Center Podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm Logan Paulson here with Fred Spoot and Satanamus and as always, we are presented by Cognier Technology, Secure Today, Shake Tomorrow, and we are in full off season swing here and there.
Speaker 3: We made it to the season late this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did my first draft simulations last week.
Speaker 5: Like usually I'm like, I'm mean it like in January.
Speaker 3: I did my first one the other day and I'm like, oh, this draft is it's kind of iffy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'd be in the fall because I'm kind of like lost.
Speaker 3: I haven't been in this I haven't got into things this late.
Speaker 6: So I'm sitting here like a Damn, I feel like I'm waiting for something else to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like now it's over ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this year was definitely a way different, like pushing everything back, Like you know, Jason and I go down to the Senior Bowl every year. Yeah, and it was like game I came in on Monday for work, we left on Tuesday and was gone for the whole week, and I was just like it was just how tight it all was like, and how the prep is different now. But it was good to be winning games in the playoffs and getting to this point. But now we got to talk free agency, and so this team is in a very unique situation. Fred In Santana, they have twenty nine free agents, right, yeah, half it's half a team, half a roster, like, yeah, at least it's a little over half. Yeah, because we've got fifty three guys on the active roster, right, twenty nine. Do the math there for yourself. So obviously there's gonna be a lot of turnover.
Speaker 2: Here, right. Is that a good thing or is that a bad thing?
Speaker 1: And I think, and to cut you off at the past, there's probably good things about it, and there's probably bad things about it.
Speaker 5: Okay, can I ask you some logan, Yes, is it guaranteed it is going to be as much turnover because of it?
Speaker 3: The is twenty nine? Do you think they want to at least keep.
Speaker 5: Half of those dudes so their roster is not fully changed though? Just because they are free agent don't mean they leave it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so basically they're not they're they're pending free agents because like you're not technically a free agent until sometime in May end of the league year, right, So we're talking about guys that are not renewed for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 1: And so for me, I think that's a good question. I think that's ultimately what you're trying to do, right is bring make sure you're bringing a percentage back. I think the thing is who are you going to bring back?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Because there are some interesting people here, Like there's some old guys that need to be coming back because leadership and production all those different things. But is there anything to kind of to be able to say we're going to turn over maybe over half these guys maybe you know what I'm saying, like not bring back half of them?
Speaker 2: Is there a benefit to that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think you bring back you try to bring back half of them.
Speaker 5: But then you ask yourself, now, now that I got these baseline guys back, which position do I want to upgrade and how do I want to proceed by doing that. Am I gonna upgrade this position through the draft? I'm gonna upgrade this position through free agency.
Speaker 3: So I think that's the thing.
Speaker 5: And you're right, it's some guys on here, legit starters contributed to this team that I think you got to sit back and take a long look. And that don't mean you're just looking at I own free agents. You're looking at other free agents too, and say, can I upgrade? Did this guy get better as the year go on?
Speaker 3: And is he what coach Gibbs used to call a core commander? Is he a core guy?
Speaker 6: Speaking to that, I think having those core guys, I mean we're not even still having those core guys. Having a season that we had last year gives the commander's staff for leverage. I'm saying that, Okay, some of these guys, whether they play excellent or not, they gonna say, man, I take let's to come and stay here. So I think we have that going for us. And then you know we ain't like God I honestly see a bunch of these guys names just not not calling any like man, look at man, run it back with me.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You give me a change, give me what you gave me last year.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean, Because when you have a team, you know there's success beyond just you know what I mean, getting that paycheck.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's one hundred percent right, And I think, like it's interesting because I like what you said.
Speaker 2: There are they core guys.
Speaker 1: And this is something I always have a hard time when people like, oh, look and who they're going to bing breack, Like it's like I gotta watch, right, they got a nice watch. I like to watch, and I'm trying to give it to you and you say, well, how much is it? Because it doesn't If I say it's ten bucks, You're like, hell, yeah, come on down, come on back. But I'm like, hey, it's it's fifty grand. You're like, maybe I'll find it different.
Speaker 5: What the bad is in there personally for you because it's sentimental bag correct, But the value I don't see that value on the outside. So maybe people on the outside in the NFL don't value some of these guys, it's heavily as we do. Especially when you talk about just one game I would throw out there, Bobby wagg Yeah, right, that's a great that's a great point. We're talking about intangibles, we're talking about leadership, we're talking about setting the tone, we're talking about betting there done that.
Speaker 3: I got more reasons to bring you back than just money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also his relationship to Jade, And I think that's something that's huge, right, It's like there's there's intrinsic like when you say core commander. I like the way you said that, right, because it's guys that imbody the culture. They played a certain way, they have a certain leadership and mentorship style. Now is their role going to be the same. Like so, for example, I could bring Bobby back, but I could also draft a young linebacker, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for him to mentor and teach.
Speaker 1: And again because you always with an older player like Bobby, who again is going to be a Hall of Famer. Yeah, and again his impact on this roster is like indisputable time waves for no man, No, what's the contingency if you do bring him back?
Speaker 2: What do you think is appropriate? The numbers?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Works for both parties. I think you still need a prep So maybe you find a young free agent linebacker, you find a guy in the draft, and that's where it, like it becomes a little bit different because it does change how you're building the team after that.
Speaker 6: And to forget too, we have a young linebacker who I think he's probably was mentaling a lot last year. He didn't he didn't play on me. So I'm like, trust me. When you throw a name like that, that's an obvious name. You know, that's a guy that we don't even have to talk about when it comes to you know what level of I guess you could say.
Speaker 3: Interesting, we gott in him. Here you go.
Speaker 1: And again, like we're not saying that Adam has to bring this guy back.
Speaker 3: This is just our opinion, because it's just common sense.
Speaker 1: Adam is this is the one thing, Like we know a lot about this team. We covered this team, we talked to people a lot. But I got bumped into Adam, you know, down at the Senior Bowl briefly, and I was just like the amount of stuff this guy has to know is insane. Like he's talking to the director of college scouting, he's meeting with prospects, he's thinking about what he's doing with coaches and for like the amount of information he's got his disposals to So this is just our opinion here. Yeah, right, but I think yeah, based on what we've heard and seen from Bobby. Yes, right, a guy that I think is really interesting. Let's start, let's go by position, Yeah, John Bates zach Ertz. Yeah, that to me is so interesting because you're not going to find a better blocking why than John Bates in the NFL. And zach Ertz had seventy seven catches last year in this offense.
Speaker 2: But he's also thirty four.
Speaker 5: Years and after to say he's thirty four years old with gas in the tank.
Speaker 3: That's what he proved to me.
Speaker 5: My age is what it is with gas in the tank. Now, if I'm building this team and I got to pick between the two, I'm going with zach Ertz. I'm going with zach Kertz. But in my mind's eye, if I'm like, because I'm trying to build a championship one dough, in my mind's eye, a couple of guys that started for us last year, if they're your second screen guy, that means your depth is that much better and your team is that much talenty.
Speaker 1: Talk about that. That's a interesting point because like again, like you can resign a guy and I can layer there. I can layer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can layer stuff in there.
Speaker 5: Like if I bringing in if I bring zach Ertz back, and then I'm just throwing it out that hypothetic I go trade for a cow pits hypothetically, and now zach Ertz is my number two tight end who I'm gonna still put.
Speaker 3: On the field.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, So I just I want to stack positions because I feel like we got to the end of the playoffs and it showed us where we had depth problems.
Speaker 1: Think, this is a this is this is the point, right, Like we love like I if I read every name on this list after the Sea, I love all these guys. But the thing when you're in that big chair, when you're the GM chair, you can't think about, oh, I really like John Bates. I got to make the best tight end room possible I can for the dollar amount, And so it's always about how do you improve? And I think that's the underlying thing, right, And I do think like to me, when I watched John play, to me, he's a core commander, right, but to your point, Fred, it's like John Bates and then can we add like, can we add to that room? Can we say zach Ertz and somebody else and benson it and have that group of four be really dynamic?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure you've been in situations.
Speaker 6: So my question would be what y'all mentioned in them two names? And like I said, this is just us speculating would you go for the season guy or the younger guy? And then add I won't.
Speaker 5: I won't because him he was he was, like I know, he was so damn good like this year. It's hard to quantify how he you know, how we talk about the safety blanket and midfield beyond the same.
Speaker 1: That's where that's where I get worried about not bringing him back. Like Jayden has this relationship with him. You can trust him on third down. He can win a man situation, situations, he can win in the red zone, and so losing that production is scary to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's why I can't lose him.
Speaker 5: I want him to be a part of his team, no matter if you one eye too, I really for you to be a two because you know he gonna show up regards regardless. And when I do my two tight end sets, both tight ends three, and I.
Speaker 1: Think people forget that when they brought him in, they wanted him to be a rotational third down red zone g Yeah.
Speaker 2: So basically the role he was supposed to have this year, you can't have next year because we.
Speaker 3: Needed him to do more.
Speaker 6: If somebody compete, some compeace for that level and compet to that level, and you know.
Speaker 3: Autright, I'm fired with that. But he the guy in the tight end room there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think the other interesting one and again we're gonna look at a couple of different positions. Here is the receiver room. You got Dianny Brown, you got Noah Brown, you got Jamison Crowd, and you got oz Right. All those guys.
Speaker 5: They this year they he go to the crazy thing about the four guys you just name.
Speaker 3: They kind of did this rotation yearly.
Speaker 5: It's the number two and whenever they number was called, and they do it different ways.
Speaker 3: Whenever they numbers was called, showed up. They showed up.
Speaker 5: Now we just talked about upgrading the room. If I'm an upgrade the room, I hate to say it, I might can't sign with two out of.
Speaker 2: The four I think that's fair. Yep, that's fair.
Speaker 3: I see that.
Speaker 5: And this means I got to pick between one of the Brown brothers o Z. And listen, if anybody has grown on me like a mold, I'm telling you right now, James and crowd dude.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing, is like, when you talk about commanders guys, I don't think you could look at any one of those four guys and say they're not commanders. But what I also will say is like I had a conversation with Adam Peters when I got my last year in San Francisco. Any basically like, yeah, Logan, we'd love to have you back. You're a core guy for us. We think you bring a good culture element.
Speaker 4: But but but but we want we want to get better at the room, right, so you would be the third rotational guy, kind of special teams up and down on the roster, practice squad, bouncing back and forth.
Speaker 1: And but I think that's the conversation you got to have here, is like, even though Noah Brown, Diammy Brown, Jamison crowder Oz are all probably really solid depth pieces with two upside, do you say we want you back, but we're going to continue to look for that true number two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now here go to think about it.
Speaker 5: Did either of these guys play themself to the point that other teams questions, like, if you say it, who had the best season out of these four?
Speaker 3: I would say Noah, Yeah, I would say Noel Brown. All right?
Speaker 5: Now, do I think Diamy opened some eyes? Not people young enough to have that chancel. So it's kind of like supply and demand on this one. I think a guy like Oz, even though he made some plays, I would think they'll probably go after the Brown brothers more.
Speaker 6: I say I make it. I mean, I won't even go I want It's not that hard. You look at the guy who's, like you said, a core guy who's a veteran who I know is gonna produce and I can get cheap. That's crowded boom, So I'm locking him down a sap. Then now I'm gonna pick through the next the last three. Okay, I'm gonna bring a guy in probably that's gonna fight one of these guys for that true number two positions. So who's the guy that I know that would be cheaper, but that's gonna get me the same production?
Speaker 3: Now you now you weigh those options that way, I.
Speaker 6: Look at Nor and I look at Diaman, and I'm saying to myself, Nor probably not want to go nowhere and get.
Speaker 3: In the contract.
Speaker 6: But is he willing to compete for that second job? As I bring a guy in that's probably I'm gonna have a give.
Speaker 2: His whole career j on this list.
Speaker 6: By the way, Aft, Oh yeah, you forgot about kJ but then you got the kids and a guy like Diyami Diamy I believe truly, being that he has his youof and he showed up, He's going on.
Speaker 3: Somebody gonna want to use. Somebody is going to try to sign him like this.
Speaker 5: His agent won't let him rush to re sign with us.
Speaker 3: His agent gonna try to tear him.
Speaker 5: Be patient, let this thing play out a lib bit where Jameison what a contract hit? M hm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I think that's another thing to think about too, is they could this is again hypothetical university, you could. You could resign all five of these guys, But then you're gonna when trading camp comes, you're gonna cut cut two of them, right, because you've brought in two other people that either in the free agency or in the draft. Like that's the thing is like when I was the longer I was around, the more I was like kind of a bottom of the roster guy. Is you see, like guys want a foundational elements of their roster where it's like, hey, we feel good if we don't get somebody, but we're looking for somebody. And so here's a room where I think all these guys could maybe should be back, but they're gonna find a piece, you know, And like the big name floating around is Twins, Chris Godwin, and you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Trade whatever it looks like.
Speaker 1: Right, get that piece in there. And then it's like, okay, well now now now we can trim the fat and get guys out. We need to get guys out. And I think the one thing about Adam Peters from my own experience dealing with him, is he told me he's like, hey, man, like we want you back, but this is the score. At least he was straight up with me, so I could make a decision as a veteran and say, well that's cool, I'm gonna go look someplace else.
Speaker 2: And that's something I always appreciate.
Speaker 5: And we also know when you are not the legit one or two special teams is how you make it. And when I look down this list, I don't you know it's the Keys play special teams and they got the.
Speaker 3: Two main special team people.
Speaker 5: So as I continue to check these things, crowd of continues to.
Speaker 3: Come back up.
Speaker 5: And then I say, I have to pick between one of the Brown brothers.
Speaker 3: I just feel like I can't have both. Yeah, they probably both the play special teams too. He was gone.
Speaker 1: But if you have that conversation, if you're at them right, like one of those guys is going to be like probably not, you know, like I got a better opportunity. So I think that's where again, like that's why it's interesting. I think they all could come back. All maybe you should deserve to come back, but just just know another person is gonna come.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and we all know that most of these decisions I made regardless of how good the team is and regardless of how much these guys want to be around something winning and winning formula like we have here to play. They want to also get the max to what they feel like the state's career out, you know, for their potential. You know where they at, you know what I mean? So if they see money elsewhere, they're gonna have to go. Some of those guys gonna say, hey, man, it just makes more sense for me to go elsewhere if good teams lose good players.
Speaker 3: This is part of it.
Speaker 1: And then the other one, the other position group I just wanted to call attention to. And then I got a question about one specific guy. So this is the last we're gonna do a position group. It's Michael Dieter, Cornelius Lucas, Trent Scott. All three offensive linemen, all three swing offensive players are up as free agents. Do you try to resign some of those guys.
Speaker 5: You have to have I got I got to resign Theater all right, even though it didn't end well at the end of season.
Speaker 3: He played good in spots.
Speaker 5: I just got to have a backup center most definitely, and he could play guard. Yeah, all right, you brought something to me with Connel years Luke, because he's about to be thirty five years up thirty six. Even though his play didn't win, he's been he's been doing a great job.
Speaker 3: So this and guess what.
Speaker 5: And I also can get him at a commander's fee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, just the whole thing.
Speaker 5: But then you got Trench Scott over there, has Trench Gott played enough that some other team wants to make them him there, Wiley, He's.
Speaker 1: A guy that you probably say, here's like maybe Vetman, you know, plus just a little bit above like stick around. We like what you did here, and then if someone else offers him something better, maybe he goes a different direction. But that's a tough spot because, like Tennis said, like offensive line death is so underrated in the NFL, and offensive line consistency in that death is underrated. So I think you try to make a swing for two of those two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say you have to because it's crazy.
Speaker 6: When we was going through the season and how good we was playing offensive line wise, the only thing was in the back of my head was like stay help. Yeah, you saw what happened. Then he got bit by that bull late in the series. Indeed, it was almost that's the worst in the critical time that you don't need to be experiencing that. So depth was key, and I think having a guy like Lucas, having Deeda, having Trince Catt on our team show that we had enough depth to go out there and play with guys that could still go out there and win.
Speaker 3: Us some ball game.
Speaker 5: Don't forget Tris Scott. I think he caught James Daniel's first test. Dad, did he did?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Since he fought for that ball did Yeah?
Speaker 1: He did a great job. Man, that was like really impressive. Actually, now got.
Speaker 3: All about that. It's got the other one.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask you about just as one guy in particular, and I think I know the answer, but I thought I just poison to you is uh, you know, obviously there's some defensive lineman, there's some kickers on here. I think those those same depth conversations apply to some of these guys. The one guy on here that really jumps out to me is Jeremy Chin. What if if you were putting the GM hot on in an all three universe. Again, we're not saying what Adam Peters should do, but for you guys, yeah, like what does that contract look like? And how important is that he is back?
Speaker 3: I don't know what the dollar gonna be.
Speaker 6: I get to that the lay the day, but I'll be saying, hey, make sure you get that key ready for that vault over there, because I gotta I gotta go ahead, and I gotta I gotta get somebody what he's doing, you know what I mean. I just feel like when you have and it's and we all might have different opinions about this, but I say, for what we do defensively, especially in our secondary and knowing how shaky it was at time at the cornerback position, what Chin, what Chin showed us that he can do.
Speaker 3: And be that guy you don't know.
Speaker 6: If he's lining up in the nickel, you don't know, if he's lining up at linebacker, you don't know what.
Speaker 3: And then he's at safety.
Speaker 6: That alan to me where I'm gonna get that talent from, where I'm gonna get that size, from where I'm gonna get that style of play from.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to esewhere when I have it already at home. I'm paying them.
Speaker 5: He one of my long term dudes I want to bring and all right now doesn't take Fowler is the one that I'm kind of.
Speaker 3: But I think he gonna I think his ticket just That's what.
Speaker 5: I'm say saying, But I think also in the back of his head he not trying to lead coach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes sense. I'm living proof of that.
Speaker 5: Like I've found my way back to Greg Williams and this defense allows him to be him him because he didn't see himself play for another team and not produce as well.
Speaker 3: So the two guys right now here.
Speaker 6: But you don't think Filer is still in a situation right now where he can get a big deal somewhere like do it come here?
Speaker 3: Do it come from us?
Speaker 5: You think even though he had a lot of sex. I wonder how the rest of the NFL you will sit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what? Can he be every down back and do that?
Speaker 5: And the question is do they let him test the market before you sign them to see where the baseline at, to see if it's gonna be ludicrous.
Speaker 3: I look at Filer situation.
Speaker 6: I look at Filer situation like me being a Tyreek Hill and I know my I know my skill set. I want the offense that's going to allow me to exploit what I do.
Speaker 3: Well, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So if I'm on Tyreek Hill, I'm not trying to go and be in the every down and be on the outside as a receiver and get money. I'm gonna stay somewhere in that Mike McDaniel's style offense. Whether that's gonna be with Mike mcdame's it's gonna be somewhere that's gonna allow me to move around and be Leathal now follows the same way. He has a skill set where if he's just putting his foot his hand in the ground, he every down. Do we get the same production? You see what I'm saying. Do we get that same product? He could go get paid somewhere and they say, well, we don't need to do all that, we just need to do this.
Speaker 3: Do we see the same fouler?
Speaker 6: And then now you say, okay, well over here, probably probably gonna pay me, might not be what they will, but I'm gonna be able to move around, do what I do, go out here and blitz when I want to do the things that made me special.
Speaker 5: So that's how I look at that situation. And another game made himself some money logan. He didn't have like crazy numbers or nothing, but he played the entire year, played solid in the slot.
Speaker 3: Know what it knocked me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a great point, Like he's a guy that I don't think his tay up is going to be there hot, but his production was good.
Speaker 1: But I think all three of those guys go back to guys that played well this year that were that seemingly from the outside looking, looked like Commanders guys, right, like core commanders guys. So yeah, I think I agree with Tanne, like Jeremy Chin, if you get in that kind of market value for a plus safety box safety. Dante Fallier Junior is interesting. I think he probably sticks around because of Dan, because of his role, and I think they paid him this year like he was going to be a situational pass rusher. He ended up playing more because of injuries and guys get nicked up, and he did a great job. But I think you kind of kind of say to these Echertz you want him to be You want to find another person that forces Falor to be the situational the same way that Zach was supposed to be the situational third down guy this year.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: And then I'm really glad you brought up Noig Monogany to Fred because he's a guy that I feel like did a really.
Speaker 2: Good job in the Nickel.
Speaker 1: And the thing with him is, I think there might be more of a market for him long term because I think if you get him back in kind of a lower tax bracket type number, you probably feel good about it. But if if someone offers him to say.
Speaker 5: I can't be mad at I can't be mad at it. And my guy, who I think will be the first guy signed off this list, trustway, you don't feel to say because you're like, no, I.
Speaker 2: Do, I think, I think should sign. I think he should be back.
Speaker 1: I just I hate when when like we say something like, oh, he should be back, and then he's not back.
Speaker 3: And somebody what happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think and again I think he will be back. He should be back the.
Speaker 6: Fresh he's ever been, coming coming off a season he didn't did he even put this Listen?
Speaker 3: He did?
Speaker 5: What was that he held the ball and he's always been trusty and it's nothing harder talent is a punt return then catching a left aspiring ball.
Speaker 6: So I just got I just feel like it's not that many in his lead better than them. So I'm like, hey, at the end of the day, when you get a guy that played as.
Speaker 3: Long as he's played, hell, I was on the team with him. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like, if you get a guy that played as long as he's played and coming off a season like this year where we did where we didn't even get the chance. They really you know, you know, wear nothing, he didn't wear nothing out. You know, he was out there fresh, basically them to have of the season. So there's no question I'm gon bring him back, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So definitely, free agency is always interesting. It's definitely interesting when there's so many guys twenty nine guys that are that are technically pending free agents, So it's always interesting conversations. I think we all think a lot of these guys are going to be re signed in some capacity. Obviously some will go different ways and they won't extend. But there's some really talented football players on here that I think really embody the culture. So it's going to be a lot of fun to watch how that plays out over the next couple months and weeks. The other thing is, when we're talking about roster construction, free agencies a piece, but also trades are a thing, right, So when I look at this, one of the big stories that comes out this week is that Miles Garrett requested a trade from Cleveland. Yeah, and obviously Miles Garrett is an absolute freaky he is, So one of the first things that comes to mind is like, what if you were to add him and he becomes the rotation peace on the defense. Then Deontay Fowler is the kind of the situational pass rush guy, and everyone kind of bumps into their correct positions. Yes, the problem is trades can be expensive. They are expensive, and so just looking at this thing right here, you know, producer Jason did such a great job. We got khlil Mack was twenty seven years old when he was traded from Oakland I think at the time to Chicago.
Speaker 2: Was it Oakland or were they in Las Vegas?
Speaker 3: Yeah it was it was ok.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, So he was twenty seven coming off a ten and a half sax season. He was traded from Oakland to Chicago.
Speaker 2: There it is right there.
Speaker 1: Actually, I just kept reading the Bears gave up two first round picks, a second round pick, a third round pick, a sixth round pick, and a conditional fifth round pick.
Speaker 5: You know what, I haven't felt like the Chicago Bears just got whooped on this one since I went bout a cart and the eggs yesterday and they was twenty three fifty six.
Speaker 2: This man over here, did you practice that this morning?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Right, listen, this was highway robbery.
Speaker 2: Like very expensive.
Speaker 5: Khalil Mack is a he was at this time of generational talent. But what they gave.
Speaker 3: Up, bro and to the first round pick.
Speaker 6: Dude, and just a second a third six in a condition to fit, you gave.
Speaker 3: Away a whole trial.
Speaker 2: I really think that.
Speaker 1: Honestly, they they have just recently recovered from losing all this and then it took them trading the first round.
Speaker 2: Pick last year. It whooping Carolina to do in a trade.
Speaker 6: But the crazy thing about it, like you did that for a d N.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well so this is I'm glad you brought that up, Tanna. Who are the most valuable positions in sports? In football? One quarterback?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, left tackle, left tackle?
Speaker 2: And then then yeah right, so like you can up there. Yeah, but I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Top cornerstone guys.
Speaker 5: You got this, you got d you got a quarterback, you got a change.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And uh, just a reminder, we're filming the show on Tuesday. So if we're having this conversation and Miles Garrett has already found a home, congratulations to Miles Garrett.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk about it because.
Speaker 1: They didn't know, yes, seriously, But so just to give you some context. More context on this. Miles Garrett is twenty nine years old, two years older than Khalil mack He's coming off of fourteen SAX season and the year prior to this he was defensive MVP. He has been the highest graded player defensive player in PFF history for four years in a row, four years in a row, and prior to that, Aaron Donald obviously the guy that was doing that. So this, to me is a different caliber than Khalil MACKI and this is someone that I think it would be interesting to mortgage from draft capitalist.
Speaker 6: You're saying we can't go play up a playoff with him. He's the kind of guy that you need players and players and pick.
Speaker 1: So in order to get this done, we're going to transport ourselves to the Command Center multiverse right for the Miles Garrett trade. I'm going to be the GM of the Pulsinators, and I want to acquire Miles Garrett from fred Smoot and he's the GM of th Smoot Scoots.
Speaker 3: No, I go by the name the alias Freddy Seaffert.
Speaker 2: That's the that's your team name.
Speaker 1: This is my GM name, Freddy C. Freddie Seaffert. In the multiverse, what team do you represent?
Speaker 3: I represent the Smoots from Mississippi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a football team in Mississippi.
Speaker 3: And so to find Smoots, Tana is gonna betray the most.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the commissioner. And so what we're gonna do is we're just gonna kind of throw I'm gonna I'm gonna throw out some ideas and Fred's gonna veto and Tana is gonna say whether this is okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So for my team, the Pulsinators, I'm picking a little bit later in the draft. All right, all right, So I'm gonna offer a first round pick this year.
Speaker 3: What's the number of the peak.
Speaker 1: Let's say it's between twenty and twenty five? Okay, twenty five?
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: Then I'm gonna offer next year's first So two first round draft picks, all right.
Speaker 3: Now we're cooking with fish grease.
Speaker 1: And then I'm gonna offer fresh Then I'm gonna offer a player.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, Now is this player? Uh pro bowler? Good quality? Where's this player?
Speaker 2: I think this player is good? The pro bowler somewhere in between.
Speaker 1: I think like they're they're a piece of our team that we're really excited about. They've been here for for a while. But again, we want to get Miles Garrett.
Speaker 2: I'm not right there.
Speaker 1: You gonna make that happen. Yeah, So that's my first offer. Would you accept it? Or do I need to sweeten the pot?
Speaker 5: No? Hell no, No, this is what I'm gonna need you to do. I'm gonna need you to sweeten it up. Did you start it off right with the two first round picks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you are a good team and you're not gonna be picking.
Speaker 5: High like you know, so I'm good with it. That player that you intrigued me with, now it's you know, I'm getting something, losing something, but I'm getting some bag.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: All I need you to do is dango a couple of late round picks in there.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 1: So let's say I'm really you know, we're kind of we're kind of early on you know, we're still building. I want to keep some draft capital. What's what if I threw in another player? What if I threw in we have.
Speaker 5: Because you say it, the first one is a defensive player, defensive line.
Speaker 1: What if I throw in like an offensive an offense, a young offensive player, young offensive lineman. Let's say he's he's developmental. We're not really sure where he's going to be. We like him here, we want to keep him, but again, just to make sure that we get Miles Garrett.
Speaker 2: Can we make that happen?
Speaker 3: M hm m hm. And you say a young offensive lineman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you should say yes, Rod.
Speaker 5: I don't want to say yes because my team is already pretty good at the offensive line, and and Depp he is smart.
Speaker 3: But what if I wanted your young tight end.
Speaker 2: Young tight end?
Speaker 1: I would definitely if I have a young tight end on the roster that I that we're we're also excited about him. Yeah, I think that would be a move because why Because in this hypothetical multiverse, this year's tight end class and the draft is pretty pretty good. So I would say yes, yes, that would hurt me a lot. But for Miles Garrett that seems Tanne. What are you figuring right now?
Speaker 3: What I'm thinking? You know, I'm you know, I'm the arbitrated.
Speaker 6: So I'm sitting here waiting to get get the head, get the head.
Speaker 3: Nod that. So did we agree on two first round? No, we haven't agreed yet.
Speaker 6: You have to tell me that you like it, and then I would tell you guys. Once it's all said and done, I'm gonna step it off.
Speaker 5: So I'm supposed to as it stands now, two first round YEP, basically two players, two players.
Speaker 3: We haven't talked about what that late pick is.
Speaker 2: What do you mean the late pick? I say, I won't I'm giving you a player. I'm giving you a young.
Speaker 3: So you substitute. I want to keep you for the pick. So it's two players, two picks. That's it.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm giving.
Speaker 1: And if that doesn't work, I can I can work some other stuff here. But I want to make sure I keep some draft capital because I'm trying to build my team up organically.
Speaker 5: Yes, but I haven't got nothing to do with what you trying to do.
Speaker 3: But you want picks too, because I need to rebuild my roster. I have problems with a guy. I got to pay for you. I got to be on my roster.
Speaker 5: Now I'm I'm contempt with the two players, two picks. I need a fifth. I need something in there. I just need I need something in there.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't like it. What if okay, so what if we did this? I want to keep my draft cat all.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, is the player that I'm training to you is generational?
Speaker 2: Is generational.
Speaker 3: So what if I right now we got you agreeing with he wants.
Speaker 2: Here, we got the fourth things, and he wants a fifth.
Speaker 3: So that's on the fourth things.
Speaker 5: Give me one we got I get to back to back first round picks, and I get one of your top defensive players, and I get your backup tight end. M okay, so I'm the fourth things. The fourth things we already agreed to agree to. Yeah, and I'm just trying to get him to throw in sweeten the deal with a fifth, seventh, a phielth our fourth.
Speaker 3: I'll give you.
Speaker 1: But what if I gave you a fifth in the multiverse in twenty twenty six? So next year's fifth?
Speaker 5: How about you give me one of your dish year's conditionals? You got a conditional peak.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think we got conditional.
Speaker 2: Feel how about I give you a conditional fifth next year. That's that's it. You want to next year or not, you should take it.
Speaker 5: I agree with that. I agree with that. I got five things for this guy. I can rebe on my team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the other way I thought about going. If you like a Tanna, would you approve that one? I got another one?
Speaker 6: I want to float, you know, I mean, yeah, it sounds great to me, as long does he give me to say okay, and then.
Speaker 3: I'm okay with it.
Speaker 1: But I want to hear what you got to say first, so that I think that just for I think that's something that's a realistic thing, right, that feels very real in terms of what it's going to take to move him.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: The other thing I was going to say is what if I gave you two first round picks and then I gave you a defensive backbone piece, a cultural piece that I love. I'm super excited about, and I really want to keep him. But I'm really excited about Miles Garrett, like he's he's a game changer, you know, He's a game changer for us, and so it would just be those three things, but a game changer defense.
Speaker 5: So you're saying you will basically give me two first round picks, and I feel like you're talking about a dude that.
Speaker 1: Dave you don't we can't where this is hypothetical, little crash bandicoot out here, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: Because because I'm trying to I'm trying. I'm trying to be of something new. And if you want, you want the volume, Yeah, I want volume because I think they're smart. Because if I'm finna lose this guy, that means we're not in it. We're not in that window no more.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's right. I think that's a undred percent right. So I think this is a really good job by Fred of giving insight in this multiverse world of why volume of commodity is so important for them specifically. Right, And so that's what I think is when people are like, oh, like, now we're back to real world rather the multiverse, did you approve the trade tenner?
Speaker 6: So after you know, I guess you can say a careful consideration. Yeah, that's been presented in thorough review. I honestly want to say.
Speaker 3: That Rose and Houses over there, kid, it seems to be an excellent deal.
Speaker 1: So and again that's gonna hurt, But I do think it's important for fans to understand like it's gonna take a little bit and it's not. And the other thing is too, is it's not just what I think of the best offers as the the GM of the pulsinators. Yeah, like there's other gms like just a guy, like just a guy producer Jason, He's got a team and he's like, I want my.
Speaker 3: And my draft picks up.
Speaker 5: Yah, yet right, I got more than to give, And you got to ask yourself like, not only uh, do we gonna have to give up stuff? But I always tell people they love to hold on to draft collateral when draft picks are not guaranteed, when I'm getting the known commodity that I know what I'm gonna get from him no less than twelve sacks of years.
Speaker 6: So since we're in a hypothetical world, right, and we talked about all that turnaround that we could have or we could not probably possibly not have. When you have a potential generational tennent like that, do you see yourself as a team that has the capitol, that has the draft picks to spare because of the all the guys that you still haven't signed or probably have potential to re signing. Do you see that almost fitting, like, Hey, I can go get this guy because I have all this cap a bunch of a bunch of capital, and I have the guys that I can already make this team what it was already had a piece to it that's going to make them better.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing we can't do is stay the same you but but he will. He will obviously change. He changes, everything changes.
Speaker 1: And I think just to bring it, I don't know, just to bring it into commander's land for a second. Yeah, Like he's twenty nine years old, you give him a three year deal, he's going to be thirty two, he's the contract would be up when Jadon Daniels needs his contract. So then if he's the guy, ye, if he's your Josh Allen Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 3: Is he going to take you over the time.
Speaker 6: See the reason why I bring it up because you just made a great point about you know, people get caught up in draft picks, which he was trying to build for the future. But you always can get those young guys off of the teams in the future as well. So when you have that, Okay, do I would I can get these draft picks up because I don't necessarily have to go get no young, no young talent when we have the talent here.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: There's a couple of guys for agent wise that you can probably go build your team with.
Speaker 1: So I think that's a great point. The thing about rookies is there a cost controlled asset, right, Yes.
Speaker 2: So that's what that's's cheap.
Speaker 1: That's where the value comes. You're basically rolling the dice to be cheap. Yeah, But nobody roll on a commodity that you're gonna you're gonna control for four years if it's the first round.
Speaker 2: Pick, five years at a cost and a cheap at a cheap number.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So that's where when you see teams that have done well, like look at the Philadelphia Eagles, right, they've hit on all their draft picks for the last four years, all three of their one, two, first, second, third round all pandemic.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: And look where the rosters it, right, Yeah, and they move they.
Speaker 1: Can pay whoever they want and do whatever they want because they're all cost controlled.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, so that's where the value comes. Now to friend's point, I am willing to maybe sacrifice some of that value, that cost controlled value for.
Speaker 2: A known commodity.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing you're managing here in the team building effort, right and the tea that's that's the thing is we want to make sure we're infusing talent the cheapest, easiest, way to do that is in the drafts action this.
Speaker 5: Do y'all remember the Reggie White trade from Philadelphia to Green Bay?
Speaker 2: I do remember the details or.
Speaker 3: To get them to get them a new sho. Green Bay felt like with Brett Favr the window is open. Yeah, they we.
Speaker 5: Trade it for a lot of collateral for a game change in rush.
Speaker 3: In they went on to wins. Yes.
Speaker 5: That So if you feel like he's debt, I don't care what I got to give up.
Speaker 3: I just don't.
Speaker 1: And I think the thing here about Miles Garrett two is schematically.
Speaker 2: He's such a good fit.
Speaker 1: Yes, he can rush from the you can rush from the three technique, you rush the.
Speaker 2: Nose, you can over the center, anywhere, stand up.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Like he's got a little bit of like think about how dominant Michael Parsons was Dan was in Dallas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got that ability.
Speaker 1: And I think and this is not a knock on Michael Parsons, We're just we're definitely splitting here. I think he's better in straight one on one pass rush situations. You know what I'm saying, Like me and you, Yeah, I think Miles Garrett is a little bit better.
Speaker 5: He has because what's the name is more speed than power. This guy's power and speed.
Speaker 2: They're both excellent.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, not only that, you're solving two problems. You solving well, you're not solving two problems, you're scripting. And you know things that we didn't do so well.
Speaker 3: They stopped the run, stop stop to run.
Speaker 2: Stop the run.
Speaker 1: And then I think also the reason you would bring this guy in is that you could.
Speaker 2: Brush with four.
Speaker 1: You could play coverage better, coverag structures in the back end for a defensive backfield that is kind of piecing together. So that's the advantage of that. And again it really depends on again we go back to the watch analogy. Right, If I got to watch and I say this, what you want this watch, It's like that's a that's a rollers hell, yeah, I want that one. But if I'm like, hey, it's a million dollars, You're like.
Speaker 3: No, I see that. Well, let's tick it. Yeah, let's don't tick yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That's like I don't want that. And so that's where again the cost of this trade. And I think Freddie did a great job there of kind of illuminating what is valuable to a team in the rebuild is more volume, more access to stuff.
Speaker 3: Because we're heading in two different directions.
Speaker 5: Yes, like you when you call me, you're telling me right now, you're trying to win. Now, if you're bringing this player in, to put it like this, if you bring him in, you now have a game changer on each level. What did I talk about with Philadelphia? They have a game change on each level of their defense. You bring him in. I got arguably the best defensive linement in football. I got a yellow jacket and a damn tarnado in Loolu.
Speaker 3: Mon Shawn led him.
Speaker 5: On the rest of my defensive I got Pro Bowlers every week, I got the I got the pieces I need.
Speaker 3: Now, now you.
Speaker 6: Don't have to worry about them guys holding up and being and covers too.
Speaker 3: Long that coach week, cook not coach week. Now go play the defensio.
Speaker 1: Those exotic flicks packages now like where this is a little bit nerdy football stuff here, So I'm sorry, but like you have a guy who cannot be one on one blocked in mouth Garrett. No, you have see in the formation we're going to center protection that way. But now you've insured Frankie Louvo want a running.
Speaker 5: Back, Yes, and think about and coming down devastating that.
Speaker 1: Yes, Its just it's a nice piece. And again it may not happen. Yeah, the member rolex expensive, it's too expensive. Got to move on right, Yeah, but it's a really interesting thought experiment because I think that's one thing, like getting that elite rusher. You know Michael Parsons will be up in two years, Like is he going to be a commander? Like all those things are really interesting questions. All right, now onto something that I think is significantly less interesting.
Speaker 2: But we're going to talk about it now.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Is the Pro Bowl thinks? Does it matter? James Daniels, Terry McLaurin declined to go, Bobby Wagner decided to go. In terms of the events, I don't care about it at all.
Speaker 3: It stinks.
Speaker 1: However, for the players deciding or not decided to go. I do think there is a monetary you've been right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, have you been money? I was a reserve three years in a round.
Speaker 2: And you get you get bonus money for that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you get so back when I went, if you're the winning team, you got forty thousand, and they played the team got twenty thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, so I'm not sure that's still anything.
Speaker 5: When it's time for your agent to negotiate, that's all you get to say.
Speaker 3: My guy's a two time Pro Bowl.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, like that was another thing when the contracts were going around. When I was playing, it was like you could get a bonus from the team if you made a probram.
Speaker 6: And that that was my argument going into twenty eleven when I was a free agent.
Speaker 3: I had a Pro Bowl season.
Speaker 6: And I got no votes and Miles Austin and Sean Jackson went in front of me when I had better yards. I didn't even get a vote that year. But I got to vote the year before when my yards was less, and I was pissed off because of the situation I had, you know. With that, that's what I always looked at Pro Bowls for when it comes to when it's time to the wheel and the negotiate, maybe look at my Pro Bowl And that was like the perfect time for me because you're a fraide and I'm like, oh, I'm a Pro Bowl player. Yeah, And I didn't get a vote there, and I'm like they just lost me money, you know.
Speaker 5: But see, I'm gonna tell you what just made me throw up in my mouth watching that Pro Bowl because.
Speaker 3: I didn't even watch it. I saw no advertisement, know nothing the whole weekend.
Speaker 5: Once the guys, Once the guys decide, I ain't going Jay and Terry.
Speaker 3: Now I'm forced to look at Drake May and Russell Willis.
Speaker 2: I'm telling to see Drake Man throw.
Speaker 5: They don't deserve to be in the Pro Bowl though. These are the things I'm talking about. Do y'all remember last year when the backup quarterback for the.
Speaker 3: Ravens with the third screen third screen quarterback went to the.
Speaker 2: Was there this year. I think he went from Miami or something.
Speaker 3: He helped me visiting May was but he was there.
Speaker 2: I saw him there on.
Speaker 3: These are the things that cannot happen. I'm sorry, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I got an idea for your friend. And I'm a football nerd, so maybe this only appeals to me.
Speaker 3: But I think you're not the only savanny I know.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying, like this is like for football nerd.
Speaker 3: I am, yeah, he doesn't.
Speaker 1: What I would say is like, what if you took the senior ball, took it from mobile Alabama put it in Miami and that was the game you watched, was the college All Star Game, and you did the professional like kind of ball throwing stuff around that like that.
Speaker 3: They will hung out with the college and they went.
Speaker 1: Hung out and they had a meeting and they talked and like that'll be better. And I think that would because it's a good, good football event.
Speaker 5: I enjoy it to sing your boat playing in it. I enjoyed watching it. It's it's just it's a true star game that matters, and it matters for those kids.
Speaker 1: But then you would get you know, you'd get Miles Garrett there, maybe he coaches a drill.
Speaker 5: You get Pat Mahomes talking to the next quarterback that's finna come out, Like yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think the young guys would learn so much more.
Speaker 2: And I think people would watch it. Yes, would you watch that?
Speaker 1: I watch I mean I watched it anyway, But you know what I'm saying, like, I just think it gives the event more. And then so you could still do the dodgeball and whatever, like see, you.
Speaker 6: Too young to actually add those guys into all that stuff to you have competition with the Singer Bowl kids, just the pro kids.
Speaker 5: So you're so young and a baby. They used to do this in pro sports. They would take the Super Bowl team and then play the college all stars.
Speaker 2: I remember Payton, you know I saw that.
Speaker 6: They say sweetness he was, he went sweet and little he was was that thing.
Speaker 5: So that type like I can't believe they had the nerve to do it crazy like the Pitcher is right now. Pitcher kids see the Chiefs, the Chiefs out of Eagles playing against the All Stars because twenty five college kids. You know what, I don't know if I was on if I'm on Bowl team, I've been saying, But if I'm on the super Bowl team and now I got to play this team, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know where my mind at.
Speaker 5: I don't I just won the biggest game, and now I got to.
Speaker 3: Play these youngsters. And you know, youngsters, they running hardly.
Speaker 2: They got here, they have some time off.
Speaker 3: I would rather.
Speaker 6: See them compete in the whole competition stuff and let the Senior Bowl team play. Why the Pro Bowls are around it, I think that would be phenomenal.
Speaker 3: You get the.
Speaker 6: Senior fastest, you know, Senior Bowl kids going against the fastest NFL player.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean that those kinds of competitions dodgeball against you know, the Senior Bowl.
Speaker 3: All Stars, tuger war to tug. I would love to see that, but I mean something has to change.
Speaker 6: I just feel like, like, you know, maybe it was advertised, maybe it was a lot of shows, it wasn't the same. Like I'm I'm normally hearing a lot about the super Bowl coming in two weeks and the All Stars are finna go playing.
Speaker 3: Number.
Speaker 5: One highlight from the Pro Bowl weekend was Marshall Manning.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I saw I'm on you didn't see Peyton soon look like that dropping buggles. That was the highlight of the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying, Like, how cool would that be if like that guy is the quarterback of Notre Dame and he's hanging out with you know, Drake May who was like I don't know that.
Speaker 2: It feels like it would.
Speaker 1: Help the event, give it some life and help getting notoriety for the prospects going out. Like I just think it's a win win for everybody because that event is tough. But in terms of Jayden going Terry, not Jayden not going Terry, not going like that's there.
Speaker 6: They pay the right time because it's nothing to go for, you know what I mean, it's no reason that it was actually having a long season.
Speaker 3: Later, I feel like Tearry.
Speaker 5: Probably put it in his ear and be like, we don't need to go to this, get ready for next.
Speaker 6: Year, honestly because this is my thing with it. And I didn't know this until like years later. So you remember all the times that we've been We've been altering this a while.
Speaker 3: I know I have. I've been after them three or four time.
Speaker 6: Yes, But what I didn't know is when you go as an alternate, you don't get that on your not.
Speaker 3: Saying you was a Pro Bowl that yet. No, really, I just saw that on somebody thing. Did they did? They always do that?
Speaker 6: Look, I just saw this and tell you how I saw it. I was looking through somebody's bio and I'm like, I know he went to four pro bos, like I know that he personally. They only showed the ones he made, the two he made. I'm like, oh, so the alternate was he don't it? Don't you You get asked, you're gonna get the money, if you're on the team, you're gonna get all that you're gonna get. But in your bio, it's not that say that you made three Pro Bowls. It's gonna say you made the two who or make high and many.
Speaker 2: It was that's terrible and I saw that. I mean that's like highway, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's just don't make sense, like the event.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just it bothers me a little bit, you know what I mean. It bothers me now more than ever. It's like, if you want them, if they're going to the Pro Bowl, like give them their money, him that credit, Like, just give them the credit. Let's move on. But anyway, so again I don't think it matters. And I think it's if Bobby Bobby went good for Bobby Man, you're probably not gonna any more of those.
Speaker 3: Where he had in his career.
Speaker 5: He has to enjoy because he don't know what's gonna be his last, so he has to enjoy stuff.
Speaker 3: But these guys, one guy just stowing his career.
Speaker 5: And then I'm sure he looked at it as I need a break, Like I just played a whole college year, went to the combine, played a whole year, and I made it to the NFC Championship, like I have played a calendar, so I'm sure he needed the risk, and not just the risk physically mentally. This kid has put a whole region on his back. Yeah, he need a break.
Speaker 1: Need a break percent All right, So that's it. Senior Ball or not Senier Bowl, Pro Bowl, been talking about that now, Fan favorite risk it for the Biscuit super Bowl Preview presented by marsh Smick Lennon Agency, your partner in risk and people's strategies now and for the Super Bowl? Are you risking it by rooting for greatness you had three p or risking it by rooting for rival?
Speaker 3: You know what? I had to look at it in boxing terms. All right, let's just say, do you watch all of boxing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 3: Let's just say, Mike Tyson drops a P.
Speaker 5: Three three piece nugget on me, beat me up, but she probably would with he he will no problem.
Speaker 2: He can still beat you.
Speaker 5: I'm not fighting tight. I don't care what happened on that paper. I'm not getting the ring with him. Did you know this man once went to the zoo just for the hell of hood seeing a gorilla picking on other grills, and tried to get the zoo keeper to let him in the cage so he could punch out.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not dealing with this animal.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: But if the dude then kicked my butt, I probably want him to kick somebody.
Speaker 3: But percent I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: And I'm kind of nostalgic in a way because I like history and I love the fact that the division I played all my Korean the NFC East, is the number one division in football, had.
Speaker 3: Some of the best cities.
Speaker 5: Were the only division that all four teams have won a championship. And I would just say I would rather fuck them to add to the legacy because if.
Speaker 3: They win in a small way, we win. And I'm not opposit I give a damn about all that he talks about. Kansas City go out there in history for great great don't get me wrong. Look, if you had to ask.
Speaker 6: Me who I think the better team, Philly by far, I think I think, now who who?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 6: Who can probably coach with the best of them, Who probably could coach out of a game?
Speaker 3: Kansas City? Yeah, I think on both sides they can.
Speaker 6: They can wield that team into victim off of just their coaches alone. But I want to see Pat Mahomes, you know, I mean they already got them on the throne.
Speaker 3: Let's go ahead and see it, you know what I mean, Let's see the Brown. Let's see him get the three first repeat? I mean, what more?
Speaker 6: What more we have to talk about other than Brady Ben He's seven times?
Speaker 3: Yeah, winning seven times? But winning what nine? Yeah? But never did a three P? Never did the repeat? No one ever did.
Speaker 6: Nobody were talking about Montana having multiple rings, were talking about all these other quarterbacks with multiple rings, but it's never.
Speaker 3: Been a three P. Man. Let's let's actually see it done. Man from a young PA, you know what happens if they three peat? Right? What Kelsey is gonna get down on the knee? You feel?
Speaker 2: You feel? I feel? I don't agree with him.
Speaker 4: Listen, the contis Taylor, this is.
Speaker 3: It's right now with the Super Bowl? With it? Is that not a magical Disney moment?
Speaker 5: Like you know what, I wouldn't even be shocked if she got on the knee.
Speaker 3: Hey guess what. They definitely will be risking it for the marsh Lean. Listen, I could see no, man, you know I have pulled right?
Speaker 2: I mean I don't know, but like, damn, that would be.
Speaker 6: You know, you know what America would say, I'm tired of him for real now thinking tired of them.
Speaker 3: They'll be like, she stole the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: But all the all the all the news agencies would.
Speaker 3: They would lose it.
Speaker 2: God, No, Casey wins twice.
Speaker 3: Listen to me, I can see it right now. She been there the whole time too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just telling you, man, I feel it in my heart that I won't Phil.
Speaker 3: It deph you to win.
Speaker 1: I kind of want that down to like what if you had the ring out they lost it to this podcast and he's like, you know, I't had no listen.
Speaker 3: I got in this dipad. You see it right now on the I can see.
Speaker 5: I can see Mama Chaelson like do it, do it, and I can see listen.
Speaker 6: I just want to see history, not that if it happens, I'm gonna text it.
Speaker 3: Come on that text trade. I told you so.
Speaker 1: I mean that would be that would be epic. So I kind of want Philly to win now. I want can't see the one just for the total media circus. But I think I agree with ten one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: Philly is a better team. I agree with fred is that I want our division to win the Super Bowl. I want the team to beat us to win the super Bowl because we are that close.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just means that's what we did much close.
Speaker 2: I want to see me Yeah, I know my friends.
Speaker 3: Yea, they gave us the Statue of Liberty.
Speaker 2: But would it be cool to see Kansas City win?
Speaker 3: That's what I wants a three P.
Speaker 2: It would be cool. But again, I I kind of want foot to win.
Speaker 3: They say teams dressed in red win three peaks?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: The Bulls like the Yeah? Who else? And you know what's ain't good? Anybody else want three any other sport? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Lakers? One of three people, pat Riley. Pet Riley owns the word three P. He gets ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah he this why Yeah, the patent.
Speaker 2: Has a copyright on you.
Speaker 3: You got the copyright on it.
Speaker 5: And that's why the Chiefs are trying to come up with stuff like Chief Pete and stuff like that so they can avoid pants.
Speaker 2: So that's a fun fact for you. Pat Riley's gonna make a lot of money this weekend.
Speaker 1: But that's gonna do it for today's show hopefully. Yeah, so that's gonna do it for today show.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. For joining us.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you liking subscriber to get your podcast. We as always appreciate.
Speaker 2: You watching, and that's gonna do it. Heyce heayce