Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tory Spelling and iHeartRadio podcast. We just got back from Steelcon and steel Con is a convention. I know, there's so many types of conventions. This is an autograph signing convention where different places they rent convention centers in different cities and for three days straight they jam pack as many people into one building as possible and line up boots and rows of celebrities. Different cons have like different niche things. This one was kind of well, it was all of my nine O two one zero cast, So it was a blend of like reunions because there was us, there was breakfast club, and then there's also like horror things, which you know is my jam Oh my god, you guys. It was a reunion of Theilma and Louise so, Gina Davis was there, Susan Sarandon. They look gorgeous anyway, I digress. So they shove you all in this building for like I don't know, a weekend, which there's no beginning, middle or end. You just go, go, go, go, go, go go, And we're grateful because all the fans are there. But it's just like in out, in out, you have selfies, you have autographs. They bring you gifts. Here's the thing. The people that run conventions they also you know, they have money to make, so they also as kind as they are. It's a moving, well oiled so you hope machine at these conventions, and you got to keep your lines moving. Now, you probably could have figured this one. I talk too much. But I talked because I'm a people person and I like people, and I'm Tory. I'm a self professed hugger. Yeah, so I can't even fathom people coming up into my line and being like, all right, here's your autograph.
Speaker 2: What do you want?
Speaker 1: You know, here's your name by I would never do that, And I know people probably make a lot of money just coming you know, they get people in and out quickly. But I'm a talker. I'm doing better. I'm working on it to split the difference of the give and take. But I like to hug all my fans and talk to my fans and make it a personal experience because I like, hey, look what I got. One fan made me this and it's my misspelling zippy cup. Is that a thing? Yeah? But ironically she was like, okay, she knows I like a good two two for one. Uh so you got misspelling on this side, and then she was like, she didn't say if she goes when Andy finally puts you on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, you can turn it to that. I mean, I think I get asked that question, probably right up there with what was it like to grow up in a fifty six thousand square foot mansion? I didn't really grow up there. I moved there when I was sixteen, so I was literally only there for two years. But yeah, it was rad. That's my rehearsal answer, and I'm sticking to it.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: The next one's like, uh, you look good and is it true you've had all that plastic surgery? And oh no, Actually what they say is, oh my gosh, you actually look pretty in person. Huh. I always say thank you, but I'm like, I gotta tell you, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to take that thank you, not thank you? I look like fucking ass on TV? Cool anyway, And why aren't you on the real house So I have said Beverly Hills, and I'm like, I don't know. Once I asked Andy Cohen, who I love and I've known forever, been on a sow many times, and he was like, yeah, we keep getting this question. I was like, so, Andy, what's the answer, and he's like, I don't know you and the real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I just I can't see it. And I was like, wait, he goes, do you know any of them? I was like, every single one of them I'm friends with and have known forever and have a history. But whoa wasn't I like the og Beverly Hills, Like, I don't understand what I really want to say to him, and I've I'm a little passive aggressive, so I'm like, huh, all the fans ask Andy, I don't know. I mean whatever, That's fine. What I wanted to say, is is it because I'm broke? Let's be real here, Okay, Ruth, I'm sorry, organize me.
Speaker 3: So you brought your own merchandise to steal con and that was I'm not shaming you. That's what you're supposed to do, except you were a little last minute about it. We say, I had asked you do you have merchandise, and first you said yes, it's being shipped, and then it turned out it wasn't being shipped.
Speaker 1: And you, guys, she's a filthy liar. This is not how the convo went. I probably somehow passive aggressively or not, was like, every here's what I love to do, and rile her up. Everybody, I'm talking about my nine o two one oh friends are bringing their merch and I don't have merch. And you said this is my first time. I'm a newbie. It is. She's never been to a convention. Are you scarred for life?
Speaker 2: We'll game that very scarred on another level?
Speaker 1: Cool, welcome to my world. No, no, no, you know what it is. Brian, Brian Austin Green. Brian got me riled up and was like, what do you what do you sell your merch for? T shirts?
Speaker 3: Da da?
Speaker 1: And so I, being me, flew into a panic. It was like I didn't think this one there was merch being done. Oh my gosh, but wait, Jen's gonna have her merch line. Oh my gosh, Brian's now bringing it. What am I gonna do? Let's not panic. I always panic. So you know about storage, you know about the lockers. So the two that we save so far, there was a box and UH got the wrong box because there's different boxes of Donna Martin graduates T shirts. Now, you guys listen, they're not the best. You know. They were one of those things where you go online and it was like you pick a T shirt, you pick the font, they're basic. They're basic, which you guys know, I am not basic. So it was the wrong box, and it was there's multiple boxes with multiple sizing and this one, which is great, but it was you know, it doesn't it's not for everyone. Was the box with and two excel nothing else.
Speaker 2: By getting them to Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: Rthana it's a shit show here. And she's like, well, I call this a Wednesday and I was in your life and I was like, oh, yeah, given. But I was like, I have my books that we got out of storage, one of my books, the last one, spelling it like it is, and a box of T shirts and Ruth Anne says, just grab the kids, like luggage, and I was like, what luggage, It's all in storage. Like I don't even know what you're talking about. She's like, grab a Duffel bag, anything you could find, and I was like, uh, pigeon carrier, Like I don't know. In my garage, I don't have what you need me to have, but I do have a pigeon carrier and a chicken carrier. Oh and a chicken incubator. But it's a whole other story. So I of course did not do that. And yeah, I just kind of grabbed the box and I was like, okay, we'll just tape it up. At the airport, I grabbed six books, six books, because in the long run, hey, this is a business six books. What the hell is six books going to do for us? Nothing? But I grabbed six It was all I could grab. We were going to crush it on book sales. And away I went to the airport.
Speaker 3: So the plan had been that we were going to fly with just carry on to ensure that we didn't lose anything. And when Toy showed up with the giant cardboard box that was falling apart the merchandise, we just said, okay that we can check and if it doesn't make it, it doesn't make it.
Speaker 1: The og plan was I was going to take my ginormous Tory Poppin's bag aka my fake YSL bag, which I don't even know why, but every time people are like love your bag, I'm like it's fake, and I'm like, what is wrong with me? Just say thank you? Like, why do I have to say it's fake? Yeah? I like to help out, so I always say here, here, go on Instagram, here's the best place. The stuff's really good. But anyway, I feel the need to But rescued from the storage unit is something not fake. It is my og Balenciaga bag that I've had for twenty years. I'm going to retire the Tory Poppins bag. And you're like, why do you call it Tory Poppins. Well, let me tell you, because anything and everything is in that bag. If there's a crisis, I got it, like band Aids got it. At one point, I found a diaper in there, and you know what, Bo seven hasn't worn diapers in years. Why it's in there, I don't know. Oh my god. One time at band camp, one time when bo still was wearing diapers, I had to pee really bad. I was stuck on the one oh one, which is like our craziest freeway here, and I was like, I'm not going to make it home. So I literally reach back and my Tory Poppin's bag and I'm like something, Please, got something? And I went through and I'm like, ah, a diaper and I literally put like on a diaper and pissed in my pants in Bow's diaper.
Speaker 2: That's brilliant.
Speaker 1: It really comes in hand to you guys.
Speaker 3: So we manage somehow to get through security and into the claw and.
Speaker 1: What you thought I'd get caught. Actually I'm always the one that gets pat it down. Not mad at that, but it's always me and things always show up in areas where I'm like, it just makes me wonder that when I had my breasts and plants put in like what's in there? Because it always dings it always and I'm like, h are they my tits? And they're always like do you have anything in there? And you're bra perhaps I'm like no, they always go off if you don't know. I am terrified of flying, but actually you have to admit I've gotten better. So my dad was not just a fearful flyer. He did not fly. My dad was in World War Two coming back and he lived grew up in Texas. They landed and they were in New York. He had to take a flight to Texas. He couldn't get on the flight. He had bronchitis. The doctor said no, he didn't get on, and there were no phones back then and he was so poor, like he literally like hitchhiked like back and got back to Dallas and the plane crash and everyone on it died. And his mom had been told that he was on the flight. And he always would say, I pulled up to my street on Browder Street, and there were cars, and he said, we were so poor, like there was only cars when there was like a funeral or something, or a wedding, what was going on. There were cars lighting this street. And my dad was Jewish, and they were sitting shiva, which is you know, they all congregate and mourn the loss. So he said. His mother answered the door, saw him and fainted, and when she came to Grandma Pearl, she said, promised me he was eighteen, you'll never fly again. He never flew again, passed that on to me, terribly fearful of flying. Never took my my first flight. I actually didn't fly till I was eighteen. And it was a nine O two one zero thing where we all did this radio thing and this big contest, and in exchange we didn't get paid, we got a trip to Hawaii and we did these multiple years. And yeah, so I was eighteen. I was with Shannon. I was with Gabrielle and we got on the plane and I was just like sobbing, hysterical. Who do you think held my hand and got me through it? Gabrielle? Of course, Andrea, you know, very much like her character, she will she's the mother and the nurturer. And so anyway, that was my first flight. And I've been telling this story for years that I'm terrified of flying. I have been known to single handedly like freak people out on a plane. I scream and cry so loud that people that say they have never in their lives been fearful of flying have full blown panic attacks and cannot breathe. And when I'm like, you get a xanax, you get a xanax. You know, it's like you know Oprah under your seat, like no, no, no, no, no, that's happened. Anyway, I think I was just conditioned to think it was my fear, and I think perhaps it wasn't ever my fear. I took it on and made it, you know, my fear. It was almost like a connection to my dad, and it was like, see, I'm just like him. I'm just like him, which I am in many ways. But how about the good ways, like creatively and produce sorely, but the fear. Recently, I've been like, I'm so scared and then I check myself. I'm doing this new thing. Sorry, you guys deal with me like, gut check, let me check internally is this what it is? And then I'm like, nah, I don't feel it anyway. I was good, right, I made it.
Speaker 2: You were really good.
Speaker 3: Actually, I've been more and more impressed every time we fly. But we did have a kind of mean flight attendant. Oh do you remember?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sure do So I'm a people pleaser. I really I'm trying to work on this, but I really want people to like me, and that's like ingrained in me. We all have jobs to do. We're trying to get through our work, and I always feel it's really nice to take a moment and acknowledge. I always I always look and I'm like, you know what, just what's gut check? What is something about this person that just instantly I find appealing attractive? I love those ear rings. It's all true. I don't make up lies, but it's whatever I'm drawn to. I feel it's important to kind of take a moment and ask how their day is and acknowledge things like that, and it usually works. You guys, I'm not gonna lie. I mean, they're usually like throwing the warm nuts at me. I'm so nice this woman. I acknowledge her purple glasses and I said I love glasses, which I do, and I said, I love yours, and I love purple. And she was nice, but she wanted nothing, nothing to do. She was like, in your seat, here we go. She was by the books. And after we had what was it one? We had one drink? Yeah, and we went back up to get another drink, and would she say she.
Speaker 2: Cut us off? We had one drink.
Speaker 3: It's an overnight flight, you know, I don't think it's unusual, having the luxury of flying first class if you like to have a drink or two to relax, to have a drink or two.
Speaker 2: And she basically said no.
Speaker 1: She said, no, no, no, no, we've had complaints already. You guys are loud.
Speaker 2: They'd barely taken off at that point.
Speaker 1: I get excited, like I'm with my friend. We are catching up. And when I get passionate, you guys, I do, my voice does raise. So I had nothing to do with alcohol.
Speaker 2: It was ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I feel I kind of feel like she targeted us and really was not a fan from the minute we got on that plane.
Speaker 2: Remember she came around with the snacks and she was like, only one, can only have one.
Speaker 1: She set up a selfie stand, you guys. She sat in her seat and she put her blank on, she had her food, she put her phone there. And I even went back and I said, I was scared to ask for water. Don't worry. Still the same old me. It wasn't for me, it was for ruth Ann. I was like, I don't want water. Uh, And I said I can get the glass and she was like I felt that nervous that I was like, may I help you in the galley? May I do this for you? Because she was like, I gotta get She wanted to get back to her show she was watching. So we didn't sleep on the flight because I can't sleep on flight. So because I'm scared sometimes going to conventions you have other celebrities. I've been known to literally get off a plane because I am super like stitious and I'm like, no, I'm just weird. And I got off a plane once because Michael Bolton, this is like twenty years ago, Michael Bolton was on this flight and I saw him get up to get off, and I turned to my friend and I said, follow that man, fall those luscious locks from behind. Uh, you gotta fall him off And he said what are you doing? We have to get there, and I said no, this is a sign, like, uh, this will be the story that Michael Bolton was fine. Tory spelling went down and like, yeah, but if it's like a weird mix of celebrities, I'm not gonna lie like I might be a little judgy of the celebrities. I might be like, you know, is it a list? Is it d list? Like what kind of celebrity is on here? I overthink it and I'm like, because that would imagine. So it's either going to go this way like oh, this person was on this flight and it didn't make it, or it's going to be like these random celebrities were together on a flight and they didn't make it. So either way, screwed. But yeah, I followed him off that planet and didn't look back anyway. I didn't sleep on the flight, so we flew all night and then got to Pittsburgh and my merch was lost. That big box that you lovingly taped up for got a really long time. They couldn't find it, and I said, leave the merch It's like JANKI it's not even good. I'm not even proud of it, like it's fine, we'll move on. But they found it. Eventually it came out and I'm like, oh, it keeps coming back. Can't get rid of it if I try. Anyway, we made Pitts box and.
Speaker 3: Merchandise haunted us for the whole weekend and we got it upstairs the hotel room.
Speaker 1: Beautiful hotel they put us at for steel Con and we closed our eyes for what an hour.
Speaker 3: Maybe an hour, so we're like, hurry, hustle, we gotta get up, we gotta get there.
Speaker 1: It's starting. And the box. We had to get the box down. Anyway, I get in the van, I get there and I'm with Brian Austin Green. Anyway, I get there and I was like, oh my god, the merchandise. I was like, how much did you bring? He's like I didn't bring merchandise. And I was like, are you with me? I was like, you got me all riled up? So I had to get that as storage. I don't even have. It's a proper box. It's not even the right ones. And he was like, I didn't rile you up. And I was like, oh, you've riled me up for thirty three years. Of course you did. Uh anyway, didn't even need it, didn't need it? How me in we sell three?
Speaker 3: Well, it wasn't even that the Uh remember we took an uber to get there, and the merchandise ended up on the shuttle and then they couldn't find the shuttle and they couldn't find the merchandise, and you were busy signing autographs and hugging people, and I was panicking trying to find the box of merchandise, which finally arrived. And then I think we sold a total of maybe sixty shirts in one book.
Speaker 1: Oh we sold six. I thought it was three. Cool. Anyway, it was a really great experience, you guys. I loved seeing all the fans. My fans are so nice. I got presents. I have this beautiful bracelet that I have not taken off that have has all my kids' names notes that I'm going to read. Okay, So there were uh merch booths at the convention where you could buy stuff which you don't know this about me because I spared you. But I like to when I have a moment which is never run and go through all the merch stuff and then like buy stuff from my kids because they have really cool stuff, a lot of horror stuff. I'm into horror. My kids are into horror, just like iconic movie stuff. Like you know, I'm always like, oh my god, what do you have from Goonies out on it? Like you know, I just like things from the eighties, like anyway, my childhood. Oh my god, somebody came up with a T shirt called uh it's like a really I love all really bad horror films. And there's one from the eighties called basket Case. Oh my god, someone had the best basket case T shirt. I loved it. Anyway, A big part of this convention was not just nine o two one zero, but it was a big horror convention too. And I was in Scream two and Scary Movie two, which was a parody of horror films, so there were a lot of people that wanted to do scream stuff, which I was super grateful. And then I got to reconnect with Heather Graham because she and I were both in Scream two. And played a part of the movie within the movie called Stab, which I played Sidney Prescott Nev Campbell's character all based on because they made fun of me in Number one. Anyway, so Heather Graham and I did a STAB reunion and took pictures with a lot of people. And so Heather and I were taking a STAB photo and all of a sudden, within the line, like everyone's like lined up, but Heather and I are standing there and we're looking, we're looking, and then one ghost face is in line, and of course I lean over and I'm like imagine and she's like, oh my god. I was like, wait, Heather, I don't think they've done that one. It's a convention and we're the movie within the movie. We're not actually in the screen too, like we're STAB and we're at the convention doing the movie within the movie signing and there's a ghost face and we're like, oh, that's fun, that's great, and then like and then they well, she'd live because she's a big star, but I'd be killed. In the first scene we did ask the person, We're like, oh, oh my god, we just want to see you, and they took their mask off and I was like, I'm not gonna lie. I thought you were gonna kill us. And the guy was like, oh my god, really I was like duh, yeah, I was like, god, that would be iconic. So you're standing at the table and you have a choice. You always have choices. You can take breaks, they tell you at anytime, and there's a green room which is lovely, and they have snacks and sodas. I say sodas because there's water there, but I don't even look that way, and you know, and anytime you can go to the bathroom, do what you gotta do. But I feel bad, of course, So I usually typically stand there the entire time and you can sit. There's some celebrities that sit and sign autographs, and you know me, I'm like, no, I'm gonna stand them all time, like, you know, because I don't want you to have a reason not to like me. And that was always like my biggest fear in life, biggest fear. That's a lie, so dramatic. That was one of my fears always that you know, people wouldn't like me because how I grew up. They would assume I'm a bitch.
Speaker 3: You know. You know what.
Speaker 1: It's probably because this girl holiday in elementary school. Used to corner me and she'd be like, oh, look it's the little rich bitch. Where are you going? And I'd be like, no where, that's stuck with me anyway. She was a bully, but yeah, I never take breaks. But my whole cast they barely took breaks. Like we were all like lined up together, so our boots connect. And then you have like a table with all your pictures and we'll merch if you have it and put it out, and people come up and can take selfies. They can get autographs anything sign that they might have. And yeah, if you don't want to like walk away and go to the green room or anything, you can always as I just did it, dive under your table.
Speaker 2: There's currings around the table, around the table.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can hide under your table, which I did a few times because I was talking to my kids and like didn't want to leave and didn't want to leave people waiting, so I would be like, sorry, I have to take a call from my kid and like get under the table. So at one point, you know what we were traveling, No one had slept, we had you know, it was go go gos. It was seventy two hours of Go Go Go, I had. My stomach was like brh. And I'd be to the fans like I'm so sorry, that's my stomach, and they were just like they're in their world. They're not thinking about you. I mean they're thinking about you. But I have to like call it out if there's anything in everything that happens, I always have to say, I'm not person that if my shoes squeaks or the chair squeaks I'm sitting on, I'm like, I didn't fart. I'm a fifty year old woman still being in a business meeting going I didn't fart, and people are like, what are you even talking about? But on that off chance that someone hurt it my brain, I can't keep going on like I can creatively go on for days days days. I have a great memory storyteller. But if I'm like, oh my god, I get self conscious, everything goes out the window. So I just call it like it is. Anyway, my stomach was going brook bruh, and it was like an alien was coming out of my stomach and literally it's like the fists, like you could see it. Like if I was like, hey lift my shirt, which oh I don't even have to do that nowadays because I wear craptops again. Oh so, but uh, it's just a gas baby. Yeah. And anyway, I went under the table because I was like, I have to pass wind. Do you like how Now now I'm going to get proper and try to like make this sound a little more normalized. I get down on the ground in fart position under the table, and rthans laughing hysterically. Whatever I had to fart, you guys, Jen hates the word fart. And her booth was right next to me.
Speaker 3: So and there's lines and lines of fans waiting, hundreds of people waiting, and it just they had no idea. So funny if only they knew, if only they knew.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Yeah, so that happened.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of cookie things that happened.
Speaker 3: But just given that you had just done the storage episode and you talked about the estate sale you had eighteen years ago, my fan showed.
Speaker 2: Out, My god, and it was as if he just walked right out of that story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he walked up and he said, he pulls up. I'm not kidding you, guys. I was like, oh, this is my youth. A jean skirt that was this big, and I was like, I don't even know how that covers your butt your crotch, like I don't know, I you have like lips flapping in the wind, Like WHOA did I wear that back in the day? It is crazy. It was for a toddler and he was like, oh, I bought this at your estate sale eighteen years ago. But uh it was like a proper good, original Juicy couture denim skirt and it said Juicy on the back where your butt's barely covered. And I was like, oh my gosh, I know why I sold this other than that I was broke. But I know because remember when like certain brands are in and then they're out and it's like, okay, well sorry, you spent all the money and had this like it's totally out. But me, being a fashionista collector order, I always say, eh, everything comes back, That's my story. I always say like, that's why I'm saving this because it will come back into style, which I am not wrong. Everything comes back around. So but Juicy, it was like when it went out, it tanked like it was like the biggest obsession and then all of a sudden it was like oh no, no, no, no, you cannot wear Juicy couture. So I sold it all in my estate sale and my daughters are now it's back with a vengeance, like everyone wants to find like original Juicy. They even they remake it now, but it's new. And I'm like, oh my gosh, if you saw the ones from the nineties and Stella is always like where are they? And I'm like lost in George somewhere, but it's like.
Speaker 2: There, it's skill Con in Pittsburgh. That's from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: So this guy bought it and he was like, I'd like you to sign it, and I was like, oh my god, I can't believe you have this. My daughter's totally into Juicy. She wants all my stuff from the nineties. Some of it is somewhere and some of it's gone. And I said, uh, would you consider selling this back to me? And he and he goes, no, I'm going to put it in my man cave, which was really concerning. So I promptly smelled it because I was like, Ibody's never washed this shit, Like I'm just saying, like this is creeps. And then I said, oh, but my daughter really loves Juicy. What can I do is there any give me an amount that you know? Here, I am, this defeats the whole purpose trying to make money to support my family. And I'm like, I sold that to make money to support my growing family. I was pregnant with Liam at the time, and here I am saying, what do you want for it? What do you want? I'll buy it back? And he was like, no, I want this. I just want you to sign it. And I was like, oh, what do I do? So I look down and I was like, what about my pants? And he goes, You're gonna take your pants off and sign them? And I was like would that make a difference allegedly? And he was like, all right, you take your pants off, you'll sign him. That was a hard pass because they're my dolls, killed pants in, they're sold out. They're not restalking those, so I wasn't gonna do that. So yeah, I signed the Juicy and I got home and I showed Stella the video and she was like, oh my god, that's the best Jean skirt ever. I wish I had it. And I was like, oh, sorry, well, some guys like I didn't say this to her, you guys let me preface that, but you know it's taken in his man cave and that's creepy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all okay. So question m hm, last time you saw the whole cast together? Was it nineties con right? Was that the last time you guys were all together or most of your ground? So how did it feel?
Speaker 3: Yeah, being sort of all of you back together again. I know there's obviously you see Jenny all the time. I know you're really in touch with Brian, but you know, like Jason lives in Tennessee and yeah, everybody sort of spread out and doing their own things.
Speaker 2: So how did how did it feel? Like, what's the dynamic between all of you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: My gosh, I mean whenever we get together. That's the hardest part is when we do group photos and they're like, come on, we need to get through the line. At any convention they want you to go because they have people waiting for the next group shot of you know, reunions or whatever. And we just laughed so hard together because we all regress to those like teens and some of us in our twenties and thirties at the time. But I was and I and we just laugh like it's just I don't know. They say you can't go home again, Yeah you can. And we always have so much fun together. And this is the first time I saw an entire group since I filed for divorce. So you know, me, I don't like people to feel bad for me, Like you know, everyone goes through hard things in their life. You know, none of us are victims, and it's our decision to step beyond that. And so you know, I did get first time Jason saw me and he gave me a hug and said, are you okay? You know, of course I made some silly joke like I always do because that's how I cope, is making jokes. But yeah, there was that where I was like, I have to talk to all my friends, Oh my gosh. And then Ian. I love Ian and he just always gives me such a pep talk and we're so close and he's obviously checked in a gazillion times, but it was the first time he had me in person. And at dinner one night, he said, so, what's the next step? And I was like, wait, like literally like in the divorce and he's like, well, no, for you personally, like what do you feel like you and he goes you're on any dating sites?
Speaker 3: And I was like.
Speaker 1: No, And I had that moment where I'm like, what, Oh my god, It's as if you said the most offensive thing to me. And what he was saying is what's the evolution, Like eventually you're gonna get yourself back out there and it's going to be great and it's your second chapter and all that. But I had that moment where I was like, no, I would never. I'm never getting on a dating site. And I was like, should man? Dating site?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I can't even remember, Like remember, I've never done it. I've been married for eighteen years. Like dating sites didn't exist then dating apps and I supposed to call it an app. I don't know. Anyway, it was interesting, yeah, but it's really great to be with all of them again. So it was Shannon's birthday, which is amazing and given everything that she's been through and going through, it's always a huge you know, you feel like it's a bigger celebration than when we get older, we'll say, oh, it's just my birthday. It's just my birthday. And she's not into celebrating her birthday, but her friends want to celebrate her. So it was her birthday the first day that we got to steal Con, so we did go to dinner. She flew in that night and we on her birthday, which is lovely of her to do that for her fans. And we went to dinner, and it was all of her friends that flew in with her, and and Brian and I and ruth Anne and Brian'smander and Drew Fuller that she was charmed with, and his best friends with and we all had a lovely dinner. But that group, I'm telling this part because that group flew in on Shannon and Chris, her best friend, their private plane, and we were lucky enough to fly home with them on the private plane, which was literally, oh my god. So Lex, you guys, you like you pull in and they like take your bags like on a bell cart, as if you're going up to a luxury suite. And meanwhile we get there. We don't know how this works. In the car, I'm freaking out on the way there, and I'm telling ruth Anne and Jason, you guys, I'm freaking out. I'm free, I'm Jason, and I and ruth Anna are in the car alone on the way there, and because we were dropping Jason off in Nashville. Shannon made a pit stop to drop off Jason, and I'm like wow. So I was like, I am freaking out. I've never been on a private plane, and both of you were like, okay, you've never been on a private plane, and I really had to think about it. I was like, I think one of those ones that go to Vegas where it's smaller and it's a shared thing, but like on somebody's private plane. I couldn't recall. I'm like, I don't think so. Anyway, we're on Shannon's plane and then she promptly tells everybody that the toilet on her plane is sacred and nobody can poop in that. So yeah, when I got home, let's just say I got into part position,