Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data that's.
Speaker 1: Drill into some of the individual movers. Very pleased to say that we're going to be able to be doing that across the board when we think about who's going to be tracking what moves and when and by whom. And we've got an Italian in the house, so we can look across the board and what's happening with the Italian Nijevich and your equity support of bloombag News tell us what's dictating trade for you at.
Speaker 3: The moment, right, So let's start with the biggest, one of the biggest move vers today, Warner Brothers. The ticker is WBD. Shares are up by three point almost five percent today. As we know, Larry Ellison, who is a co founder of our oracle and the father of David Ellison. So he agreed to provide a personal guarantee ir, irrevocable personal guarantee of this forty zero point four billion dollars in equity financing for this paramount's bid for Warner Brothers. So basically he agreed not to revoke family trust while the deal has been pending. And also we know that Paramount offered to increase regulatory reverse termination fee to five point eight billion dollars from five billion dollars, matching Netflix offer. And for now, the next stage is basically to wait and see how shareholders react. And if I'm not mistaken, we do have time until January twenty first, so we'll see how this plays out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they push back that date for shareholders to react. You're also looking in the energy space. What's kind of a fast soil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so First Solar, the ticker is FSLR. Shares are up by six point five percent, one of the biggest and highest intra day moves since June twenty twenty four. This is after Alphabet agreed to buy clean energy developer Intersect Power. So this is one of Alpha's biggest deals. Of course, it will help the company to get more access to electricity. The reason why First Solar is up today because Intersect is one of its biggest clients and First Solar sells solar panels to Intersect and they have a contract from twenty twenty five to twenty twenty nine so it is a big beneficiary of this big deal and trade right.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm a feeling that's going to be a trend energy for the AI space and certainly want to watch what about Nevan? What are you looking at that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is one of the post IPO stories. So we saw that Nevan, the Tickeries and AVN shares are up by five percent today. The company was added to our broad market Russell three thousand index and small cup cap Russell two thousand index today, so we see that, Yes, the stock is up today significantly, but it's still done by more than thirty percent since it's IPO, which happened in late October. What is interesting is that when we got analysts t Nishi, people are very bullish on this stock. The price target is at around twenty five dollars. Now it's trading in fifteen, so again Wall Street is polish, but the company is still unprofitable, so there is still a lot of kind of uncertainty around fundamentals.
Speaker 1: It's interesting. I think there's gonna be quite a lot of IPOs coming up in twenty twenty six and everyone's going to be helding on with bated breath. You got the one point five trillion potential coming from SpaceX for people wondering whether or not Opening I will be cashing in on the public markets coming to his IPO is going to be remained something the topic du jure as we see them perform into the next year.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and we are really excited that it's not just big tech IPOs or aiplay. We see that some analysts are interested in let's say industrials, consumer space companies, so it's not going to be just pure AI driven stories. But yes, twenty twenty six, but we said that about twenty twenty five. Twenty twenty five will be a year of IPO, So unless we have market uncertainty or big b atory, is going to be a really exciting year.
Speaker 2: The Stockmover's Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.